Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1811322 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #26760 on: August 09, 2022, 05:40:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trans-twitch-streamer-keffals-swatted-woken-up-by-police-pointing-assault-rifle-at-her-seized-belongings-including-work-equipment.617754/#post-91330104

Quote from: Jessi77
I keep saying it, they're going to try and genocide us and if you think donating a couple bucks to a prominent streamer or coming on here and bitching about Kiwifarms is doing your part I got news for you. We need actual bodies willing to fight and if you won't do that your just being performative. Not to be a Debbie Downer but they are going to resort to mass murder to erase us if all the legislation and government withdrawals of support doesn't do it. And it's not one specific country either.

"Are you even a trans ally if you don't own 7 AR-15s, 5000 bullets and a will to commit murder??"

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #26761 on: August 09, 2022, 05:44:01 PM »
Ya there needs to be bodies in the streets protesting, and the least vulnerable need to be on the front lines. Trans lives are being used as a cudgel, and not enough people realize the dangers they face.

There is a pretty clear effort to use trans existence as a weapon in the continuing war against marginalized communities, intersecting across class and identity. As we trudge along towards equality the most vulnerable and marketable populations for exploitation and weaponization will be most at risk.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26762 on: August 09, 2022, 05:50:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/albert-wesker-has-ridiculously-overpowered-assets-in-dbd.617736/#post-91328208

Quote from: ZeoVGM, post: 91328208, member: 1119
Damn.

I'd like to QTE that boulder.

::)

Also, ZeroVagine is now a “they” too for some reason.
All the better to ban bait people
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26763 on: August 09, 2022, 05:55:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trans-twitch-streamer-keffals-swatted-woken-up-by-police-pointing-assault-rifle-at-her-seized-belongings-including-work-equipment.617754/#post-91330104

I keep saying it, they're going to try and genocide us and if you think donating a couple bucks to a prominent streamer or coming on here and bitching about Kiwifarms is doing your part I got news for you. We need actual bodies willing to fight and if you won't do that your just being performative. Not to be a Debbie Downer but they are going to resort to mass murder to erase us if all the legislation and government withdrawals of support doesn't do it. And it's not one specific country either.

Yes, this is the type of sane person that should be put in a position of power over others. Totally normal thoughts.
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26764 on: August 09, 2022, 05:56:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuckin-hell-i-think-im-going-to-have-a-mental-breakdown-over-these-road-tests-to-get-my-license.617787/#post-91331619
I once got hit in the parking lot while taking my driver's test by ANOTHER student driver. She passed her exam and I didn't even though she hit me.
:lol

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26765 on: August 09, 2022, 05:58:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuckin-hell-i-think-im-going-to-have-a-mental-breakdown-over-these-road-tests-to-get-my-license.617787/#post-91331619
I once got hit in the parking lot while taking my driver's test by ANOTHER student driver. She passed her exam and I didn't even though she hit me.
:lol
Did he stop for a second to consider that maybe he was the one at fault? Nah, fuck that, it was clearly that bitch who was at fault for hitting him and him being such an incompetent fucking failure that he couldn't pass his driving exam.
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26766 on: August 09, 2022, 06:18:26 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26767 on: August 09, 2022, 06:22:53 PM »
Wait so it was another Muslim? Ugh
"I was ready with my hate boner for the whites or white-adjacents and then nothing :fbm"
🤴

« Reply #26768 on: August 09, 2022, 08:24:33 PM »
what the fuck are these people talking about when they say fighting

what do they want people to do, they never say they always just say fight and war and genocide what the fuck do you even mean

Propagandhim

« Reply #26769 on: August 09, 2022, 08:43:54 PM »
We need conscripts.  People willing to fight.  There's a fuckin' war.  A conflict.  Suit up because we're dismantling teh motherfucking system.  Pick up a weapon (metaphorical).   What don't you understand??  Stand up and fucking fight.   PS: Bridget's got a new backstory, shitlords.

Boredfrom

« Reply #26770 on: August 09, 2022, 08:52:53 PM »
Quote from: RustyNails
Any update? This is freaking me out. This monster can strike any time.

His last post after is confirmed is Muslim on Muslim violence.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #26771 on: August 09, 2022, 09:33:44 PM »

Uh, if it was a SWAT attempt by Kiwi Farms why did the police get a warrant, arrest Keffals, tell Keffals that they are still a suspect and confiscated all kinds of evidence?

benjipwns

Polident Hive

« Reply #26773 on: August 09, 2022, 09:41:24 PM »
Past couple pages showcase a raised standard of derangement. Is it the heat?

« Reply #26774 on: August 09, 2022, 09:52:47 PM »
so the cops asked to be educated on trans issues, they asked what gender the person was (assuming gender is bad i thought)?

watch out for those dangerous genocidal cops

:supergay

BadAss2961

« Reply #26775 on: August 09, 2022, 09:55:46 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

lol

That profile is like equipping everything for max woke points.

So wtf is he/they supposed to be now?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #26776 on: August 09, 2022, 09:56:35 PM »

lol

wait so since the format is he/him, you have to continue using he but replace every him with they
:hmm

"zeo is my favorite poster...he's always thought provoking, and I hope nothing bad happens to they."
Uncle

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #26777 on: August 09, 2022, 10:01:26 PM »
If Morrigan was going to post on the farms, Triple-6 as a username would be a little on the nose, wouldn't it?  :hmm
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26778 on: August 09, 2022, 10:12:57 PM »

lol

That profile is like equipping everything for max woke points.

So wtf is he/they supposed to be now?

As a filthy white Male cishet he had to aquire some form of marginalisation to keep up in those RE circles

Boredfrom

« Reply #26779 on: August 09, 2022, 10:15:30 PM »

Uh, if it was a SWAT attempt by Kiwi Farms why did the police get a warrant, arrest Keffals, tell Keffals that they are still a suspect and confiscated all kinds of evidence?

This are the same idiots that are complaining about republicans bitching about FBI raids.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26780 on: August 09, 2022, 10:34:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-wear-jeans-regularly.617859/
I feel weird sometimes that I haven’t worn jeans in years , I mostly just wear comfy pajama/stretchy pants and I have no shame:)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26781 on: August 09, 2022, 10:46:44 PM »
Hell, as per the video, she literally contacted the police back a few months ago so she could be put on a "no swatting" list, and the police dismissed her entirely and told her she had nothing to worry about. They're actively complicit in what happened

How would a "no swatting" list work? You just call the police and ask them to never raid your home, no matter what kind of reports or phone calls come in? Yeah, no way that could be abused

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26782 on: August 09, 2022, 10:53:53 PM »
Trump should have put Mar-a-Lago on the list. :trumps
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #26783 on: August 09, 2022, 11:09:46 PM »
"Dear police, please do not respond to any calls you get about transients escaping from a basement dungeon where I have been torturing them to death through weird sexual things. This is a vicious lie made up by alt-right bigots trying to troll me on the internet! Especially do not look in my basement or on my computers for video evidence!"

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26784 on: August 09, 2022, 11:15:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/amnesty-international-regrets-distress-caused-by-its-report-on-ukrainian-militarys-endangering-of-civilians-but-stands-by-its-findings.617193/page-2#post-91329633
:cop User Banned (1 Week): Antagonising other members, account in junior phase
Quote from: WolverineBlues
Why am I not surprised to see RustyNails pushing this report? Rusty is the same user who has continually bitched about the support being given to Ukraine, the same user who also whined about 'the lack of nuance' when this forum was discussing Russia's weaponising of Ukraine's grain supplies?

Oh, and I see he's still bitching about the support Ukraine is receiving in this very thread:
They have the backing of the brightest strategists from around the world, with another $1 billion in taxpayer funds from America. Surely they can find ways to fight the aggressors without relying on these tactics. It's not like Gaza, a walled-in concentration camp with the highest density of population per sq mile.

It doesn't matter how many Ukrainian lives are lost, or how millions are made homeless, or how many Ukrainian soldiers and civilians are tortured and maimed...Rusty has got to get his digs in. Fucking pathetic.

I'm so fucking tired of certain folks on this forum.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/amnesty-international-regrets-distress-caused-by-its-report-on-ukrainian-militarys-endangering-of-civilians-but-stands-by-its-findings.617193/#post-91262676
FWIW, Amnesty has called out Hamas as well. Gaza is an open-air prison. A strip of land that's one of the most densely populated on earth. Theres no Palestinian Military. There's no battlefield or frontlines there. It's just a bunch of people being massacred by a genocidal, apartheid regime. Despite that, Amnesty has called them out. I'm not saying Ukraine should just move its gear to the front zone and fight off Russia. I'm not a military strategist, but we can agree that putting civilians in danger is a bad thing.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26785 on: August 09, 2022, 11:18:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/save-the-children-4-out-of-5-children-in-gaza-say-they-are-living-with-depression-grief-and-fear-most-considering-s-icide-or-are-s-lf-h-rming.616848/#post-91281258

:cop User Banned (Permanent): Misrepresenting history, downplaying warcrimes, bothsiding, history of the same
Quote from: 1.21Gigawatts
It is a conflict that goes back several thousands of years.
Each act of oppression and violence fuels the next generation of fighters, seeing themselves either in the roles of righteous oppressors or righteous victims defending themselves.
Both sides point toward their magic books backing up their position.

The conflict literally became part of the two sides' respective identities. Hard to unravel.

I'll take it with Hannah Arendt here: https://yalebooks.yale.edu/2020/07/13/hannah-arendt-on-zionism/

With the current far-right govt in Israel and a forming coalition between the European, Russian, American, and Jewish far-right with a strong focus on nationalism and reactionary politics, I think we see we see attempts of aiming for the same positions of power they formerly suffered under.
Leading to person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation figures like Yoram Hazony, one of the organizers and speakers of the National Conservatism conference and author of "The Virtues of Nationalism), aligning with far-right and antisemitic figures like Trump, Viktor Orban and even touting antisemitic conspiracy theories like the ones about George Soros.
https://twitter.com/yhazony/status/1556616596327698432

Hannah Arendt saw this coming 70 years ago when she analyzed the post ww2 track Israel went on. Eventually becoming an oppressor and embracing the pathological aspects of nationalism, wasn't a solution to the problem, but just another chapter of it.
The dehumanization and Us vs. Them mentality Arendt experienced in Nazi Germany was in her eyes a universal recipe for violence along identity lines with interchangeable actors being able to take the roles of oppressor and victim. The violence won't play out in the same way, comparing the treatment of the Palestinians to the Holocaust is completely wrong, because it is not an industrialized effort at extermination, but the underlying mechanisms of vilification and dehumanization along identity lines, and the resulting perception of an existential threat justify the violence in a very similar way.

That said, the fact that Israel would suffer great losses of life on a regular basis if it weren't for the Iron Dome can't be brushed away. Israel's need for defense is legit, but the power dynamic is in its favor, which puts the moral obligation to deescalate on their shoulders, in my opinion.
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26786 on: August 09, 2022, 11:23:37 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/amnesty-international-regrets-distress-caused-by-its-report-on-ukrainian-militarys-endangering-of-civilians-but-stands-by-its-findings.617193/#post-91262676
FWIW, Amnesty has called out Hamas as well. Gaza is an open-air prison. A strip of land that's one of the most densely populated on earth. Theres no Palestinian Military. There's no battlefield or frontlines there. It's just a bunch of people being massacred by a genocidal, apartheid regime. Despite that, Amnesty has called them out. I'm not saying Ukraine should just move its gear to the front zone and fight off Russia. I'm not a military strategist, but we can agree that putting civilians in danger is a bad thing.

From what I looked up this isn't really accurate. They've called out Hamas but over stuff like executing political activists and striking down protests. (I guess the kind of stuff Rusty doesn't really like to think about) What I didn't see was them getting called out for operating near civilians.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 11:30:07 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #26787 on: August 09, 2022, 11:27:35 PM »
Hell, as per the video, she literally contacted the police back a few months ago so she could be put on a "no swatting" list, and the police dismissed her entirely and told her she had nothing to worry about. They're actively complicit in what happened

How would a "no swatting" list work? You just call the police and ask them to never raid your home, no matter what kind of reports or phone calls come in? Yeah, no way that could be abused

tbh I don't see a problem with letting the local police know, "I'm a popular streamer, some people hate me, if you don't know what swatting is here's what it is, just be aware this might happen" and if it happens, police have the address on file and can use their best judgement
Uncle

Polident Hive

« Reply #26788 on: August 09, 2022, 11:47:52 PM »
Sounds unfortunately common for streamers to get swatted. This is the third case in three days, it seems. Didn’t hear about those until this. Maybe that’s on me for not reading news about Justin tv streamers or whatever. One was a hell of a lot worse than this was. Other two aren’t asking for money either. That makes it less newsworthy?

benjipwns

« Reply #26789 on: August 10, 2022, 12:32:37 AM »
I'm not a military strategist, but we can agree that putting civilians in danger is a bad thing.
Well, hold up, lets check their Twitter likes first.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26790 on: August 10, 2022, 12:36:37 AM »

It's now Era members only thread

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26792 on: August 10, 2022, 02:23:36 AM »
 :spiders
OBE

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #26793 on: August 10, 2022, 04:54:54 AM »

tbh I don't see a problem with letting the local police know, "I'm a popular streamer, some people hate me, if you don't know what swatting is here's what it is, just be aware this might happen" and if it happens, police have the address on file and can use their best judgement
I believe this what many of them do.
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #26794 on: August 10, 2022, 05:44:04 AM »

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/family-of-man-accused-in-muslim-murders-speaks-out/amp/

His daughter says he is a truck driver but hasn’t been driving for a company in a long time. KRQE News 13 looked into Syed’s criminal past and found his first charge came in 2017, one year after he arrived here from Afghanistan.

He was arrested for battery after police say he attacked his daughters boyfriend because he didn’t agree with the relationship. That case was dismissed.

A year later, Syed is accused of arguing with his wife while she drove. He then pulled her out of the car by her hair. That case was dismissed.

That same year, Syed’s son called police and said his father was hitting him and his mother with a large metal spoon. He said his father routinely beat them both. That case was also dismissed.

But RE told me that you cannot get away with anything if you are poor minority in the States…

Snoopycat_

« Reply #26795 on: August 10, 2022, 06:36:12 AM »
Paging Thundercunt. Paging Thundercunt. Someone has posted an incredibly wrong opinion about heavy metal -

I see people mentioning metal now, the most irrelevant music genre that has been completely stagnant for the last 30 years and I'm wondering do people know the pop culture of today? Metal? Seriously? You can like it, but it doesn't exist as far as the cultural zeitgeist goes.

:popcorn

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-the-70s-have-almost-no-pop-cultural-influence.617910/#post-91349583

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #26796 on: August 10, 2022, 06:40:30 AM »

lol

dude stole his twitter profile from burger king.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26797 on: August 10, 2022, 07:20:54 AM »
Paging Thundercunt. Paging Thundercunt. Someone has posted an incredibly wrong opinion about heavy metal -

I see people mentioning metal now, the most irrelevant music genre that has been completely stagnant for the last 30 years and I'm wondering do people know the pop culture of today? Metal? Seriously? You can like it, but it doesn't exist as far as the cultural zeitgeist goes.

:popcorn

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-the-70s-have-almost-no-pop-cultural-influence.617910/#post-91349583

To be fair there's some :derp undertones to the OP.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26798 on: August 10, 2022, 07:24:50 AM »
I'd argue Star Wars is more of an 80s thing, sure, it started in 1977, but that is already late '70s.

Well OK.  :idont
ὕβρις

Snoopycat_

« Reply #26799 on: August 10, 2022, 07:45:56 AM »

To be fair there's some :derp undertones to the OP.

Most definitely. The op is an absolute clown. Prime fodder for Morr.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26800 on: August 10, 2022, 09:11:21 AM »

I was at a police station once and I couldn’t help but wonder how many dudes had errections. How many of them are perverts with degenerate thoughts of all the woman around. Can’t trust them. ACAB

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26801 on: August 10, 2022, 10:03:26 AM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #26802 on: August 10, 2022, 11:55:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/microsoft-responds-to-sonys-claim-that-call-of-duty-is-unrivaled-and-unique.618045/#post-91363980

Quote from: ComedySmasher, post: 91363980, member: 6260
I can't read through this much text without my eyes starting to bleed, but from the highlights I'm able to glean out of the juggernaut of text, basically Microsoft is saying that they don't think making the games fully exclusive to their platform would be profitable enough to make up for the money lost from taking them off of rival platforms, so they think that the acquisition should still be allowed to go through as long as they stick to their word about continuing to support other platforms?

It's also very funny to me that Microsoft is trying to spend this much money on Activision only to go "nah, Call of Duty isn't that important, you guys". If it wasn't that important, you wouldn't be spending more money on a buyout than any gaming company in history has ever spent.

I won't bother reading what you posted, but I have to give my shitty ill-informed hot take to make the first post anyways  :nintendo
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #26803 on: August 10, 2022, 12:14:29 PM »

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #26804 on: August 10, 2022, 12:29:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/velma-animated-show-trademark-abandoned-canceled-or-name-change.618015/

Brave souls in this thread arguing the minority lead animated series that goes in a strange graphic direction for the IP is… strange.

Boredfrom

« Reply #26805 on: August 10, 2022, 12:38:23 PM »
Some upset Ponys have realised that buying 10 years of PS Premium might not have been the best choice

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ps-plus-extra-premium-august-2022-games-revealed-metro-exodus-yakuza-0-kiwami-kiwami-2-trials-of-mana-uno-and-more-no-classic-games.618039/

The classic games catalog is fucking terrible. Extra is pretty cool, thought.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26806 on: August 10, 2022, 12:55:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/velma-animated-show-trademark-abandoned-canceled-or-name-change.618015/

Brave souls in this thread arguing the minority lead animated series that goes in a strange graphic direction for the IP is… strange.
Can't believe this Zaslav guy is cancelling all these sure fire hits smh
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26807 on: August 10, 2022, 01:13:31 PM »

They canceled an almost finished animated Scooby Doo movie, not much reason to think they would have faith in this project that even fans thought was weird. But wait, actually it's racism

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26808 on: August 10, 2022, 01:25:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/august-9th-is-international-day-of-the-worlds-indigenous-peoples.617763/

I see Nepenthe still living up to that "try to think more internationally" ideal because outside of the americas most of the fucking world is 'indigenous peoples'.

What have been some important contributions to society by Indigenous peoples?

- Food. Like, a LOT of the food and dishes we eat use ingredients or methods cultivated and maintained by Indigenous Peoples. Potatoes, beans, corn, peanuts, pumpkins, tomatoes, squash, peppers, nuts, melons, and sunflower seeds are just a small sampling of the sheer amount of food we eat today that have basis in Indigenous roots.
- Sports. Many sports and games we play today have their roots in Indigenous cultures, including lacrosse, tobogganing, tug-o-war, hockey, and of course, football (soccer).
- Medicine and Dental Hygiene. Many medicinal plants that were used to treat and prevent things like scurvy, food poisoning, dysentery, and malaria are still used today either in their raw form or as medicinal components in more chemical medications. Just as well, the earliest recorded cases of dental hygiene regimens are attributed to Indigenous People.

Cool, I'm an indigenous people, where does that put me on the Opression Totem pole?
 :gbcry

Can't help but notice not a single fucking one of these 'facts' is sourced

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26809 on: August 10, 2022, 01:43:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/onlyfans-bribed-meta-to-put-thousands-of-porn-stars-on-terror-watchlist-suits-claim.618087/

Sellers of smutty pictures were then "shadowbanned" across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other sites, the suits allege.

yeah, anyone who believes in "shadowbans" is a fucking idiot, end of.

Needless to say, multiple posters read headline and believe its trufax.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26810 on: August 10, 2022, 01:47:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/august-9th-is-international-day-of-the-worlds-indigenous-peoples.617763/

I see Nepenthe still living up to that "try to think more internationally" ideal because outside of the americas most of the fucking world is 'indigenous peoples'.

- Food. Like, a LOT of the food and dishes we eat use ingredients or methods cultivated and maintained by Indigenous Peoples. Potatoes, beans, corn, peanuts, pumpkins, tomatoes, squash, peppers, nuts, melons, and sunflower seeds are just a small sampling of the sheer amount of food we eat today that have basis in Indigenous roots.
- Sports. Many sports and games we play today have their roots in Indigenous cultures, including lacrosse, tobogganing, tug-o-war, hockey, and of course, football (soccer).
- Medicine and Dental Hygiene. Many medicinal plants that were used to treat and prevent things like scurvy, food poisoning, dysentery, and malaria are still used today either in their raw form or as medicinal components in more chemical medications. Just as well, the earliest recorded cases of dental hygiene regimens are attributed to Indigenous People.

Cool, I'm an indigenous people, where does that put me on the Opression Totem pole?

I assume she's referring to the aztecs but this just highlights what kind of weird understanding Nepenthe has of culture. Yes, the Aztecs are some of the first people we have records of who played a team sport involving a ball. What this however doesn't mean is that this sport was exported to ancient greece, who also had ball games, or ancient china, who also had ball games, or that those sports are actually a precursor of the english football we know today.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 01:55:41 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26811 on: August 10, 2022, 01:55:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/microsoft-responds-to-sonys-claim-that-call-of-duty-is-unrivaled-and-unique.618045/#post-91363980

Quote from: ComedySmasher, post: 91363980, member: 6260
I can't read through this much text without my eyes starting to bleed, but from the highlights I'm able to glean out of the juggernaut of text, basically Microsoft is saying that they don't think making the games fully exclusive to their platform would be profitable enough to make up for the money lost from taking them off of rival platforms, so they think that the acquisition should still be allowed to go through as long as they stick to their word about continuing to support other platforms?

It's also very funny to me that Microsoft is trying to spend this much money on Activision only to go "nah, Call of Duty isn't that important, you guys". If it wasn't that important, you wouldn't be spending more money on a buyout than any gaming company in history has ever spent.

I won't bother reading what you posted, but I have to give my shitty ill-informed hot take to make the first post anyways  :nintendo

They're not, thats one of several arguments. Maybe you should read the whole thing before doing driveby postings.
Theres also a significant difference between "call of duty isnt that important" and "call of duty is the single thing that will entirely tip the gaming industry forever"
:dead
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 02:00:13 PM by Taco Bell Tower »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #26812 on: August 10, 2022, 01:58:57 PM »

lol who cares about kids programmes :jared
(ice)

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26813 on: August 10, 2022, 01:59:00 PM »

I literally just had an informational interview with someone who works on this show.

Really shitty if it got canceled.
:ego

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26814 on: August 10, 2022, 02:01:04 PM »

Wasn't this an M-rated horny Velma? lmao
©@©™

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26815 on: August 10, 2022, 02:10:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ps-plus-extra-premium-august-2022-games-revealed-metro-exodus-yakuza-0-kiwami-kiwami-2-trials-of-mana-uno-and-more-no-classic-games.618039/#post-91363986
I've been saying from the start that Premium is Jim's grand scheme to convince no one wants to play classics because no one's subbing to Premium for some reason.
FUCK JIM RYAN!
There has to be a separate announcement coming for the Premium tier content.
:nintex

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26816 on: August 10, 2022, 02:18:19 PM »

I assume she's referring to the aztecs but this just highlights what kind of weird understanding Nepenthe has of culture. Yes, the Aztecs are some of the first people we have records of who played a team sport involving a ball. What this however doesn't mean is that this sport was exported to ancient greece, who also had ball games, or ancient china, who also had ball games, or that those sports are actually a precursor of the english football we know today.

Its also pretty fucking  :brain to think growing and eating food or using herbs and plants for medicinal reasons is something unique to any particular culture when its fucking hunter gatherer 101 and literally every culture on earth went through that step

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #26817 on: August 10, 2022, 02:21:52 PM »

Wasn't this an M-rated horny Velma? lmao

also this trend of sexualising kids characters :jared
(ice)

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26818 on: August 10, 2022, 02:32:49 PM »
Why am I subscribed to Premium? It's a joke if this is all we're getting.
In for trials of mana. But wtf am I paying for premium
Admin
I can't believe we all got so excited about the prospect of PlayStation bringing hundreds of PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3 classics to PS+ and the reality is that, after three months, it's:

- 13 PS1 games
- 4 PSP games
- the exact same library of PS4 ports of a handful of PS2 games that have already been on PS Now since it launched and includes games that barely function on the PS5, with no fixes in sight
- a load of PS4 games that Sony are, for some reason, labelling as Classics because they're technically remasters of older games

And now they're going a whole month without adding anything to the library.

Weeeeak.
... No classics for Premium is some class-action lawsuit shit if nothing is added this month.
how can they expect people to pay $20 for nothing? If you paid $20 extra to Sony this month do you just get nothing? That just seems wrong and like consumers could take action against them as they are literally paying for nothing.
:neogaf

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #26819 on: August 10, 2022, 02:34:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/onlyfans-bribed-meta-to-put-thousands-of-porn-stars-on-terror-watchlist-suits-claim.618087/

Sellers of smutty pictures were then "shadowbanned" across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other sites, the suits allege.

yeah, anyone who believes in "shadowbans" is a fucking idiot, end of.

Needless to say, multiple posters read headline and believe its trufax.

If shadowbanning wasn’t a thing, then why don’t all my high quality bore DOT com posts have 20+ likes?  :ufup
Margs