Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780651 times)

archie4208

Dreamcast was overrated.  Sorry dudes.

drew

• sy
lol nvm

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

OptimoPeach

I hope someone slips rat poison into his pocky
hi5

Rman

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19079632&postcount=207
 ::)

The internet's hard on for David Jaffe never ceases to amaze me.  He could be trolling, but I'm not familiar with the poster to know if he's joking or not.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
where is Chipopo when we need him.

edit: or cheeps, i am so lost.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 11:18:14 PM by MCD »

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
Miyamoto-san

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #488 on: December 30, 2009, 12:03:21 AM »
Speaking of Tyler Perry I was listening to NPR the other day and some film critics were discussing the year end pictures and awards season etc.  When they got to Precious they started talking about the backlash and the controversy and how the perception that the film was exploitative was hurting any chances it had at any big awards and how perception was in turn souring the box office and it wasn't doing as well as hoped.  Interesting thing is when they were talking about the controversy the name mentioned more often than any other was Armond White.  There was no mention of anything being wrong with White or the fact that he has bizarre views that are often seen as trollish.  They talked about him as the Chairman of the New York Film Critics Circle and how he was a prominent African-American film critic and contrasted him against Ebert, the whitey.  Found it really fascinating.

Just watching the trailer showed some odd racial things. Like her wanting a "light skinned boyfriend with good hair," then apparently falling in love with a light skinned nurse. Or how the teacher who makes her open up is light skinned, as is the social worker. I didn't think much about it after first seeing the trailer, then I heard about White's comments where he confirms it. All the negative characters in the film are dark, black people, while the positive characters are light skinned.

Damn that's a good observation. Link to critique?
IYKYK

BobFromPikeCreek

I can't decide whose fans annoy me more: Jaffe or Kojima.
zzzzz

drew

• sy
light skinned light skinned light skinned

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #491 on: December 30, 2009, 12:13:08 AM »
This makes me think of myself. I'm more attracted to light skinned women. I'm attracted to dark skinned women too, but I don't find this attractive.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:20:34 AM by Himuro »
IYKYK

cool breeze

Miyamoto-san
:(

Jaffe is a tool.  He isn't well respected in the industry, and he is hated by his ex-coworkers.  One story goes that he was banned from entering the offices of where he worked during the final stretch of one of his games.  Try and guess which one.

Kinetica?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #493 on: December 30, 2009, 01:18:37 AM »
He's the Kanye West of the vg industry.

Less talented.

Excellent. I will adopt this, forthwith.

Unrelated:

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Miyamoto-san
:(

Jaffe is a tool.  He isn't well respected in the industry, and he is hated by his ex-coworkers.  One story goes that he was banned from entering the offices of where he worked during the final stretch of one of his games.  Try and guess which one.

Kinetica?

I say GOW 1 because if i recall their was  an article where his team got pissed at him with this new "shiny of the week" idea that he gave them to try implement.

or something like that

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #495 on: December 30, 2009, 01:32:46 AM »
This makes think of myself. I'm more attracted to light skinned women. I'm attracted to dark skinned women too, but I don't find this attractive.

[img]http://files.myopera.com/mystyle/juin/000295-mystyle-LanSSAjuma-Nasanyama.jpg[img]

??? Arvie?
©ZH

Himu

« Reply #496 on: December 30, 2009, 02:21:02 AM »
This makes think of myself. I'm more attracted to light skinned women. I'm attracted to dark skinned women too, but I don't find this attractive.

[img]http://files.myopera.com/mystyle/juin/000295-mystyle-LanSSAjuma-Nasanyama.jpg[img]

??? Arvie?

Haha. That's what I get for not proof reading.
IYKYK

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345]Bh_qn62zny0[/youtube]

Only costs about 20,000 dollars.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
___

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
NSFW NSFW NSFW, but AMAZING:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/412/23196.gif

:nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw
wha

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
How many posts does it take on neogaf to be able to make a thread?  I'm still a junior and I have nearly two hundred posts.
I thought it was 150 posts.
I have over 1,100 posts and still a junior. I was admitted before shitheads like woodsy and bowiez yet they are members.  :-\
That's insane wtf.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

christ .. I lasted 20 seconds.

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore

archie4208

Nah.  Our Sho_Nuff is awesome whereas the GAF one is an annoying sales fanatic.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #505 on: December 30, 2009, 11:33:16 AM »
Is Sho_Nuff82 = EB's Sho_Nuff?

Because I distinctly remember another Sho_Nuff on GAF (I'm not sure if he's still active).

Nah. The real Sho Nuff was on gaf but I BANNED HIM
地平線

Rman

Edit: Wrong thread.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:21:31 PM by Rman »

OptimoPeach

This is how I imagine the McPoyles party
hi5

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

This is how I imagine the McPoyles party

:rofl

Where the FUCK did you find that, Gillo?
AMC

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
 :lol GilloD

Had this sent to me this morning, pretty cool. Though not as cool as GilloD's gif. Not as naked either.

[youtube=560,345]y63OV_E7M-4[/youtube]
fek

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
うぐう

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #511 on: December 30, 2009, 12:35:21 PM »
This makes me think of myself. I'm more attracted to light skinned women. I'm attracted to dark skinned women too, but I don't find this attractive.

(Image removed from quote.)

That's a bad fucking example.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
:lol GilloD

Had this sent to me this morning, pretty cool. Though not as cool as GilloD's gif. Not as naked either.

[youtube=560,345]y63OV_E7M-4[youtube]
:lol That's awesome!
©ZH

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
That's a mutant left leg

spoiler (click to show/hide)
would.
[close]
AMC

Tieno

• Iconz
black women  :-X
jesus christ, you so live up to being a homovonio. Fucking homovonio.
i

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
I wish I could be the tape measure master :(

I lose tape measures all the time, bet there are a lot of people that have moved into these apartments and thought "Hey, free tape measure! Score!" over the years.*

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*no one thinks that
[close]
sup

Chinner

was banned on gaf, but was unbanned and given a tag

this is it lads, i'm famous  8)

Himu

« Reply #517 on: December 30, 2009, 02:26:41 PM »

^Truth.

Would.

Her skin's not as dark as that model.

And yes, would.
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

^Truth.

Would.

Her skin's not as dark as that model.

And yes, would.

i would shred that with a white man's repressed fury :drool
duc

Himu

Post more bald chicks, Jinfash.
IYKYK

Himu

Fuck the black guy, I'm all about Elmo.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

Meh Himu, I know many chicks from Africa, and some of them are the hottest chicks I know. They're dark but their complexions are extremely clear.

I couldn't say I'm predominately attracted to light skinned women; in part because my copy of Soul on Ice would jump off my bookshelf and rape me, and in part because it's simply not true for me. If anything I could understand saying many dark women (and men) have poor facial complexion. I'm pretty dark, but my face is clear  :ninja

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Himu is such a race traitor. First anime, now this.
AMC

Veidt

Damn. I gotta say. I'm more attracted to black women than any other ethnicity ( not the example Himu gave). That's a way for the fashion industry to keep away good looking black women,  to make their stick figured anorexic emo girls look better.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I still can't get over the McPoyle's line. I'll never look at those characters the same again.
AMC

Bebpo

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383570

Wiitards incoming to defend how Nintendo never makes unreliable equipment  ::)
And fuck Namco for making Tales of Graces an uncopyable save.  Probably because the Wii DLC guidlines are so shit they just write the pay DLC into the save file.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383570

Wiitards incoming to defend how Nintendo never makes unreliable equipment  ::)
And fuck Namco for making Tales of Graces an uncopyable save.  Problem because the Wii DLC guidlines are so shit they just write the pay DLC into the save file.

Um, theres homebrew that lets you. Moran. Sorry you are uninformed.
fat

Bebpo

Really?  What program? I wants  8)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:14:10 PM by demi »
fat

Himu

« Reply #530 on: December 30, 2009, 04:14:22 PM »
Meh Himu, I know many chicks from Africa, and some of them are the hottest chicks I know. They're dark but their complexions are extremely clear.

I couldn't say I'm predominately attracted to light skinned women; in part because my copy of Soul on Ice would jump off my bookshelf and rape me, and in part because it's simply not true for me. If anything I could understand saying many dark women (and men) have poor facial complexion. I'm pretty dark, but my face is clear  :ninja

I'm alright with dark skinned women. I'm pretty dark skinned myself. But I'm talking about dark dark, not hershey's dark, black dark. I have never really met or seen a REALLY DARK woman I'm attracted to, but it's mostly not because of the skin but because of well, other features.
IYKYK

Bebpo

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/StartPatch

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Savegame_Extractor

Cool, thanks.  I haven't followed the Wii homebrew much.  Have they figure out a way to play other region Wiiware without completely changing your system region each time? 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Yep, I play Japanese WiiWare on US wii all the time.
fat

M3wThr33

Yeah. With the StartPatch, you pretty much can make the Wii your bitch.

Move around the disc channel, turn off that annoying BGM AND disable the health advisory screen, plus make all saves movable.

Bebpo

Startpatch won't work on mine :(
I have 4.0j and I downloaded the startpatch for 4.0j and the readme says FOR 4.0j, but when I try to run it I get and error and it returns me to the HBC.  I think my Wii is probably all kinds of screwy in terms of the firmware.  I've installed all these patches mixed with official updates and stuff.  I wonder if I should just do an official update to 4.2? and then re-hack the system fresh from 4.2j?

Also are the latest Wiis on store shelves hackable?  If mine dies I'm gonna go and buy one off the shelf.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Sure, but dont expect to run burnt DVDs...
fat

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
I gotta starpatch the wii.

Phoenix Dark

I still can't get over the McPoyle's line. I'll never look at those characters the same again.

Yea, that scene has been ruined for me. All I see is dudes pour milk onto the chicks vaginas and slurping it out  :'(

Bebpo

Sure, but dont expect to run burnt DVDs...

Why would I do that when I have USB loader :p

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Damn. I gotta say. I'm more attracted to black women than any other ethnicity ( not the example Himu gave). That's a way for the fashion industry to keep away good looking black women,  to make their stick figured anorexic emo girls look better.

A while back, you posted some Somalian women I think.  They were :drool
🍆🍆