Author Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 - We're finally Next-Gen!  (Read 159241 times)

Coax

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 - "2077" Refers To The Number of Bugs
« Reply #1800 on: December 31, 2020, 02:33:44 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Bono Silverhand

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I guess saving Takemura kinda counts as it is hidden, but doesn't seem to have a huge impact aside from the Arasaka end mission
[close]

I'd assumed until after finishing the game Takemura was just being held captive and one could later rescue him if choosing the corpo ending. Didn't realize until reading up later the player could only save him at the time of the infiltration (or that the path back was possible---I even had the double jump ability at that point  >:().

Shows how little I know about Deus Ex, which the event has been considered a reference to and where the player can similarly, non-obviously rescue an NPC by backtracking.

Would be disappointing if I'd missed out on any appearance in future DLC/expansions.
[close]

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1801 on: December 31, 2020, 02:42:55 AM »
Man, I don't find any of these endings satisfying.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1802 on: December 31, 2020, 04:37:24 AM »
What

Coax

« Reply #1803 on: December 31, 2020, 10:01:02 AM »
The leg cyberware Fortified Ankles (Epic) is a mixed bag. On the positive side it allows mid-air, temporarily stationary, aiming which can be occasionally useful in addition to softening fall damage, however jumps of the same distance are slower overall as are descents (a bit like weaker gravity boots).

Here jumping across the same street from a lower story to a higher:

Fortified Ankles (Rare): https://a.uguu.se/pPaOqSu.mp4

Reinforced Tendons (Epic): https://a.uguu.se/REOqUZK.mp4

The latter is faster for the same long jump. Just FYI for anyone considering spending the $75k on them.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1804 on: December 31, 2020, 12:00:51 PM »
You'll eventually get so much money that the investment probably isn't a big deal. :doge

I do think the cars are VASTLY overpriced for what you get (ice-skating cars, cockpit view being really obstructive, cash grind). So you could just save the cash and do implants and/or Money Exploit for the cars and do sidequests otherwise.

I've got like 10 left or so of the Gigs. Level 45 now.

Coax

« Reply #1805 on: December 31, 2020, 12:17:47 PM »
You'll eventually get so much money that the investment probably isn't a big deal. :doge

I mean, you can practically print money if you disassemble enough stuff to sell but it still takes a while. Even when I had $250k from quests and loot I burned through most of it on clothes and crafting components in no time. My spending priorities aren't usually cyberware :trumps

Also when I was trying to compare the two leg mods the videos online were useless comparisons so thought some might appreciate a matching example.
[close]

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1806 on: December 31, 2020, 03:52:17 PM »
What

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1807 on: December 31, 2020, 04:02:59 PM »
This game brehs, this game :lawd

story

[close]

🤴

Cryo

« Reply #1808 on: December 31, 2020, 09:06:19 PM »

thetylerrob

« Reply #1809 on: December 31, 2020, 09:24:19 PM »
Bro this video is dog shit. "The story is only 13 hours long reeee!!", "I had no reason to care about my skills and stats in my 13 hour long clickbait playthrough reeeeeeee!", "too much dialogue reeeeeeee!" 

:salute for the youtube grind

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1810 on: December 31, 2020, 10:27:07 PM »
I think that in the end the focus changed from creating an Open World with simulations where the story took place to a story driven game that happened to take place in an open world.
The gigs, missions, side quests etc. are all well thought out and designed while the open world is mostly just window dressing.

That is what makes this game different from GTA and other sandbox Open World games. As it stands the world is not really tuned to be experienced without a quest or mission.
Although this is not much different from Assassins Creed, which works the same way. I can see why the (early) trailers might've set other expectations.
🤴

thisismyusername

« Reply #1811 on: December 31, 2020, 11:24:42 PM »
:salute for the youtube grind

Gotta get that monetization while the backlash is hot. Look at the Yong Yea *pre-launch review* "BEST GAME EVER!" *backlash happens* "CYBERPUNK SUCKS!" reaction.
---

Won't make level 50 before 2021. :( At least I'm level 47 and have only 4 side-quests left. 3 Beat on the Brats, and 1 Cyberpsycho that is tied to the main story progression to unlock it.

thisismyusername

« Reply #1812 on: January 01, 2021, 03:42:24 AM »
Might as well post some screenshots since everyone else is doing it.

Not a pro with Photo Mode and not on 8K RTX ON meme mode, but I liked how they turned out.

Plus, nude V with clothes that made my eye shadow and black nail-polish worthless. #ThanksCDProjectRed  for clothes that basically ruin your punk style. :(

:nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw V NEKKID  :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw

I was going for a Claire Foy "Girl in the Spiders Web" opening scene sort of look with the mascara, but glasses/hats/etc basically ruin it. :( Worthless, same with eye-color being fully black/exotic [if I did that, which I didn't]

The true Penis-2 is the Uncut Penis (which is superior penis) we made along the way.
[close]

Big McLarge Huge so spoilering

I fucked up figuring out Photo Mode #1, also note I'm a queer that has no sense of fashion.

I fucked up Photo Mode #2. Now that I know Spacebar saves a copy of a photo where I smash F12/Steam screenshot, I need to delete those copies as I use Steam for this and only Photomode to make it "prettier"

NPC was cool enough to where I basically entered Photomode to grab him walking down the hill.

Flaming Crotch GUY/Mr. Studs gone wrong!!!!

Good shot of Judy, I feel.

\

I finished this quest today/yesterday. It was really cool, even if the meditation was kind of boring. There was SO MUCH they could've done there (wandering around the meditation space, editing it to find out the persons motives/etc.) but the ending was cool. I had to reload it like 2-3 times to get all the lines just because the "wisdom" was cool to see. Went to Misty's to talk about it, which was also cool to see her knowing hte "rumor" and wanting to see the dude.

Now that I'm done with all the side-quests that aren't locked to the main story, I'm pushing forward on the main story. Got this shot yesterday/tonight which was really cool. The ships name is "Okami." :lol

I liked "Mr. Fingers" in a John Waters way. John Waters is basically my goal with my queerness. Just loving the trash/downtrodden/etc.

[close]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:46:57 AM by thisismyusername »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1813 on: January 01, 2021, 08:01:26 AM »
Nice shots. They are a bit dark though, maybe set your gamma up a notch. I had to do the same thing, the default setting is just slightly too dark.
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1814 on: January 01, 2021, 09:24:20 AM »
i lezzed off with judy :drool

So I did this, but I also let River fuck my tight little holes  :phil

I also told both of them that I want a long-term relationship  :doge

Anyone know if cheating fucks with your endings or anything else in this game? Or you can you just make a choice later and it’s fine?
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1815 on: January 01, 2021, 10:07:43 AM »
i imagine it will be addressed, it was in da witcher 3 :stahp

river can go suck an egg :karen
(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #1816 on: January 01, 2021, 10:52:29 AM »
Racist.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1817 on: January 01, 2021, 05:44:08 PM »
Brehs...

The good old days

[close]

New car new outfit

Some of the main missions are like the coolest video game shit ever
🤴

Coax

« Reply #1818 on: January 02, 2021, 05:52:01 AM »
I liked "Mr. Fingers" in a John Waters way. John Waters is basically my goal with my queerness. Just loving the trash/downtrodden/etc.
[close]

Fingers is so underrated as a character. The mannerisms, the jangling audio design of the movements, he's so suitable for the role. Wish more characters were as curious.

BikeJesus

« Reply #1819 on: January 02, 2021, 12:18:12 PM »
Good video dissecting the game. Not hyperbolic trash. I love all this guy's videos, really solid stuff.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:18:53 AM by BikeJesus »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1820 on: January 02, 2021, 12:34:59 PM »

Anyone know if cheating fucks with your endings or anything else in this game? Or you can you just make a choice later and it’s fine?

Before the last quest, it asks you who you wanna call to say your possible goodbyes to.
©@©™

BIONIC

« Reply #1821 on: January 02, 2021, 12:38:33 PM »

Before the last quest, it asks you who you wanna call to say your possible goodbyes to.

Sweet. Thanks.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1822 on: January 02, 2021, 01:49:56 PM »

Sounds like a suitable moment to reconnect with flaming crotch man
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1823 on: January 02, 2021, 02:53:14 PM »
What

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #1824 on: January 04, 2021, 11:50:05 PM »
Let's see some endgame weapon pr0n, bois

yar

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1825 on: January 05, 2021, 01:31:39 PM »
Main squeeze (30k to 400k, when everything lines up right)

Forget what level I was when I found it, but I must have used it for 40 hours at this point. :doge

To get over losing Skippy :'(

Coax

« Reply #1826 on: January 05, 2021, 11:19:24 PM »
Mains (crafted most of them a few levels earlier):

Action shot
[close]

Comrade's Hammer:

The Quasar was very useful to have for groups of high level enemies with its higher attacks per second and excellent damage. Noticed the Legendary crafted weapons have/had a glitch where after crafting they'd randomly show higher specs if one un-equipped/re-equipped them or changed the scopes. RIP 4000 DPS Burya.

Also ime the smart rifles (even crafted Legendary) have been pretty meh despite their stated DPS. Takes too many shots to kill compared to the revolver (eg: Yinglong at 50% crit chance and 100% crit damage, only a few hundred DPS lower yet much higher attacks per second). Skippy's headshot mode while it lasted was p good though.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 11:32:26 PM by Coax »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1827 on: January 06, 2021, 10:47:12 AM »
Did you two save-scum to get a 6-slot Crash?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1828 on: January 06, 2021, 12:11:59 PM »
Nah just lucked out on my first attempt

(note that the stats on mine are slightly buffed by cold blood stacks)
yar

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1829 on: January 06, 2021, 12:51:08 PM »
Yeah, mine aren't accurate either. Regular headshot multi is 5.2, but it shows 7. The stealth bonus from the silencer should put it at 7.6. Maybe it's capped.

Coax

Some vertical exploration
« Reply #1830 on: January 06, 2021, 10:24:31 PM »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1831 on: January 07, 2021, 06:59:06 PM »
So I had a bit a penis gun envy and got another Overture. Couldn't be arsed to find another Vendetta mod (headshot damage), but it's not like it matters.

Bonus traffic stop
[close]

And with that, I think I'm done trying to wring blood from this stone.

BIONIC

« Reply #1832 on: January 08, 2021, 11:01:17 AM »
So beat the game at about 135 hours (and about as many crashes  :rodney)

ENDING SPOILERS
Got the Rogue ending, and crossed the bridge in the end. Fucking cocktease with that space shuttle shit. And fuck Rogue dying like an idiot.
[close]

Are the rest of the endings more interesting/satisfying? Including the “secret” one? One I got was pretty underwhelming  :/
Margs

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #1833 on: January 08, 2021, 11:25:32 AM »
an ultrawide brother  :rejoice

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1834 on: January 08, 2021, 12:28:39 PM »
Are the rest of the endings more interesting/satisfying? Including the “secret” one? One I got was pretty underwhelming  :/
The Arasaka path is a trap. You either get digitized like Johnny, literally signing away your humanity in the process, or you go back to earth with a 6-month death sentence because the chip damaged your brain irreperably. (Yorinobu switches to Engrish in this one. Likely a deliberate choice to drive home that he's proved himself a failure, but it's too jarring. No need to kick the guy while he's down.)

In the Nomad ending Saul is killed by Smasher. He barely shows up in the game, admittedly, but it's a shitty death for a good character.
The Nomad epilogue is the most hopeful, especially if you've romanced Judy or Panam. You're still dying, but at least you're not an empty shell of a human being chasing meaningless fame.

The secret ending is a gauntlet. Just you and Johnny with some help from Alt (not as much as with Rogue's path). Your health is ticking down, you can't save, no checkpoints.
If you go back to your body, you get the same Path to Glory epilogue as with Rogue. None of your friends die, but you still treat them like strangers. (Judy's break-up call is just sad.)

If you choose to let Johnny take over, he ends up leaving Night City, seemingly a changed man (in a woman's body, possibly). The voice mails in the credits imply he's ghosted everyone from V's life. :doge

It's unclear if V's brain is toast in this one, but I assume that it is. Arasaka doctors talk of removing tumors during that ending. Maybe the nanites in the chip can complete the transformation? But even Saburo needs a genetic match to make it work for him, so I doubt V/Johnny will fare better. Unless this follows the fiction cliché of prototypes being much better than serial production models.
[close]

Coax

« Reply #1835 on: January 08, 2021, 05:42:43 PM »
I'd add to that comparison that

In the secret mission Alt doesn't help with enemies and a different path through the building is taken. Any difficulty above Normal is bonkers unless you have very specific builds/weapons. Hard is not anything like the rest of the game on that difficulty. There's no achievement for completing on one difficulty unlike TW3 (IIRC), at least. I really liked this mission though.

There are also some unique cutscenes/dialog leading up to and including the final decision section (with one dependant on a choice earlier in the game as I later learned from Rufus' reply) but subsequent to that the Path of Glory ending plays out the same with the exception that Rogue lives and inexplicably you become the Afterlife owner.

If you haven't gone through with any romance options up to the ending there isn't any breakup (which I didn't know was a thing until seeing reactions from others about it). This was the case for me. The credits messages in this scenario I took as more caring/heartfelt than melancholy, though it's never explained how was V so tight with everyone and then doesn't get in touch subsequent to Johnny out of the picture.

Latter part of the Path of Glory where you go to space is still a strange direction and disappointing given it wraps up like they ran out of time or something (canon storyline for expansion DLC?) but the secret ending has Rogue not dying and the challenge of it going for it though I would have preferred to see the Hard difficulty not as brutal since it's way more difficult in comparison to even enemies on Hard throughout the game (hell, Smasher is the easiest part in comparison, even lobby security seem more OP than Oda :doge).
[close]

Edit: forgot to mention that getting the alternate mission requires

Selecting a particular dialog choice tree (beginning with choosing 'The guy who saved my life') during the gravesite convo with Johnny during Chippin In'. Nothing else seems to matter in triggering the ending during the balcony scene with Johnny during the point of no return quest (you have to wait 4-5 minutes after selecting 'you and Rogue should go' while the 'Do your thing Johnny (take pills)' option remains on screen).

Originally I chose an alternate dialog choice but otherwise followed the same dialog choices during that sidequest and along with the Kerry sidequest got my friendship level to 60% (the middle percent on the inventory screen) but it didn't trigger the mission on the balcony. I've seen people with levels as low as 50% trigger it so it really does seem dependant solely on that particular Chippin In' dialog sequence.

Bit ridiculous it's tied to just that but eh.
[close]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:31:47 PM by Coax »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1836 on: January 10, 2021, 07:35:01 PM »

CHAPTER 4 - The tragic end of the Tyger Claw

Judy did not like this
[close]

2020 huh

[close]

METAL DEUS EX

We've got our top men on this Dr. Jones
Who?
TOP MEN

spoiler: everything was looted
[close]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:40:25 PM by Nintex »
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1837 on: January 11, 2021, 05:15:40 AM »
What

Coax

« Reply #1838 on: January 12, 2021, 06:21:30 AM »

This style tho :whew

NPCs get some of the best items :fbm

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #1839 on: January 13, 2021, 12:23:39 AM »
How's this game doing on the patch front?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1840 on: January 13, 2021, 11:48:08 AM »
How's this game doing on the patch front?

1.7 is on the way later this month, no clue when but it's supposed to be the largest patch yet in terms of both size and impact on performance.
yar

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1841 on: January 13, 2021, 04:34:58 PM »

Updates coming, also free DLC's.
Next gen update second half of 2021.

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37298/our-commitment
The first update will drop in the next 10 days, and it will be followed by a larger, more significant update, in the weeks after.
🤴

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #1842 on: January 13, 2021, 04:49:37 PM »
Q: Didn’t you test old-gen consoles to keep tabs on the experience?

A: We did. As it turned out, our testing did not show many of the issues you experienced while playing the game.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #1843 on: January 13, 2021, 07:27:31 PM »
So is it true that they didn't have a dedicated QA due to covid, but developers had to do the QA themselves? That sounds absurd (but would explain the state of the game)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1844 on: January 13, 2021, 08:07:12 PM »
So is it true that they didn't have a dedicated QA due to covid, but developers had to do the QA themselves? That sounds absurd (but would explain the state of the game)
I've been told many studios had this problem and it has more to do with logistics and communication.
In most studios devkit hardware is shared among developers and/or QA staff.
Not everyone needs to test all the time and dev hardware is scarce for next-gen platforms.

When working remotely it's impossible to share certain equipment and you need to keep your versioning and compiling processes aligned too.
It is also more difficult to check on what are people are doing. Project management and bug tracking software only goes so far and progress updates usually fall behind first when there's a lot of pressure to finish the game.

And with a game like this you probably have about 300 people working on the game remotely each with their own challenges in getting their WFH set-up up and running including network problems, dealing with COVID or a sick family member, shipping devkits or simply finding a GPU that's powerful enough for game development or a half decent webcam. Think about all those ZOOM calls where people have issues setting up their webcams or their audio doesn't work, now apply that to all infrastructure needed to develop a $200 million dollar project with 300 people at 300 different locations.
🤴

thetylerrob

« Reply #1845 on: January 13, 2021, 08:08:19 PM »

https://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/cyberpunk-2077/credits

I didn't load up the game to check but I don't think that rumor was true. This page lists like 60 people in QA.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #1846 on: January 13, 2021, 08:55:41 PM »
I've been told many studios had this problem and it has more to do with logistics and communication.
In most studios devkit hardware is shared among developers and/or QA staff.
Not everyone needs to test all the time and dev hardware is scarce for next-gen platforms.

When working remotely it's impossible to share certain equipment and you need to keep your versioning and compiling processes aligned too.
It is also more difficult to check on what are people are doing. Project management and bug tracking software only goes so far and progress updates usually fall behind first when there's a lot of pressure to finish the game.

And with a game like this you probably have about 300 people working on the game remotely each with their own challenges in getting their WFH set-up up and running including network problems, dealing with COVID or a sick family member, shipping devkits or simply finding a GPU that's powerful enough for game development or a half decent webcam. Think about all those ZOOM calls where people have issues setting up their webcams or their audio doesn't work, now apply that to all infrastructure needed to develop a $200 million dollar project with 300 people at 300 different locations.
I think the rumor was specifically about outsourced QA, more than their own team.
Though the credits list outsourced QA, so probably bollocks, unless they didn't get to use them as extensively as they wanted.

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #1847 on: January 13, 2021, 09:11:15 PM »
Next gen update second half of 2021.

OMFG. Well, not touching this until everyone's got their COVID shots

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1848 on: January 14, 2021, 03:36:51 PM »

Boss: "Are there any bugs still in the game? We'll have to crunch for two more months if there are."
©@©™

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #1849 on: January 14, 2021, 04:58:00 PM »

Boss: "Are there any bugs still in the game? We'll have to crunch for two more months if there are."

What bugs? There are no bugs.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1850 on: January 15, 2021, 10:47:26 PM »
Got a new desktop with a 3080 coming next month- still don't know if I should play it then or keep waiting for more patches.
ど助平

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #1851 on: January 15, 2021, 11:23:20 PM »
Got a new desktop with a 3080 coming next month- still don't know if I should play it then or keep waiting for more patches.
Id wait for the two big patches, just pretend it launches in Spring.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1852 on: January 15, 2021, 11:24:07 PM »

There are going to be two pretty meaty patches by next month and the game is already in a pretty good state on pc as long as you're not a pussy about jank
yar

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1853 on: January 16, 2021, 08:03:18 AM »
Just received the hardcover World of Cyberpunk book and its fucking glorious  :-[
What

Cryo

« Reply #1854 on: January 16, 2021, 11:22:59 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1350328939378577413

I can’t imagine the cost of living in Poland is low  :-\

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1855 on: January 16, 2021, 11:52:31 AM »
Minimum wage in Poland is ~600 Euro / month since 2020, it used to be half that at ~300 Euro.
So that $400 is slightly above the minimum wage back then and the 2018 salary is slightly above the current minimum wage.
The average wage in Poland is ~1100 Euro.

By contrast the Dutch minimum wage currently stands at ~1.600 Euro.

By industry standards CDPR pays quite poorly, by Polish standards they probably pay quite well and there's additional benefits in working for a tech company.
I don't think people who live in western Europe/US appreciate how in Eastern Europe people consider having a desk or office job a luxury by itself as opposed to working in a factory or construction.
They accept lower pay for better working conditions and health. Up until recently Poland was a very poor country and by European standards still is.
You're just not getting the 2k - 6k salaries there that are common in the industry working in Poland.
🤴

Cryo

« Reply #1856 on: January 16, 2021, 12:00:50 PM »
Minimum wage in Poland is ~600 Euro / month since 2020, it used to be half that at ~300 Euro.
So that $400 is slightly above the minimum wage back then and the 2018 salary is slightly above the current minimum wage.
The average wage in Poland is ~1100 Euro.

By contrast the Dutch minimum wage currently stands at ~1.600 Euro.

By industry standards CDPR pays quite poorly, by Polish standards they probably pay quite well and there's additional benefits in working for a tech company.
I don't think people who live in western Europe/US appreciate how in Eastern Europe people consider having a desk or office job a luxury by itself as opposed to working in a factory or construction.
They accept lower pay for better working conditions and health. Up until recently Poland was a very poor country and by European standards still is.
You're just not getting the 2k - 6k salaries there that are common in the industry working in Poland.
This is probably the only post of yours that will ever get a like from me.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1857 on: January 16, 2021, 01:07:43 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2021-01-16/cyberpunk-2077-what-caused-the-video-game-s-disastrous-rollout (Yes, amp link, I know, but it doesn't nag you to subscribe. :doge)

Adrian Jakubiak, a former audio programmer for CD Projekt, said one of his colleagues asked during a meeting how the company thought it would be able to pull off a technically more challenging project in the same timeframe as The Witcher. “Someone answered: ‘We'll figure it out along the way,’” he said.
:rofl

When managment is shit, but also owns the company... :goty2

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1858 on: January 16, 2021, 02:03:31 PM »
100 hours into the game I realized my character looks like a chola Filler would try to fuck

:fbm
yar

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1859 on: January 16, 2021, 02:11:27 PM »
:drool
(ice)