Author Topic: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread  (Read 183977 times)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
^_^

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread
« Reply #901 on: September 19, 2018, 09:02:12 PM »
Ya I'm real tired of your 'Look at me not getting shot' posts Tiesto.  Jesus. 

Mandark

• Icon
Re: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread
« Reply #902 on: September 20, 2018, 04:09:50 PM »
Woman killed three people plus herself (and wounded three or four others) at work in Aberdeen, which is a bit northeast of Baltimore. No motive yet, gun was registered to her.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #903 on: September 20, 2018, 04:12:21 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #904 on: September 20, 2018, 07:59:55 PM »
Quote from: Joe the Plumber
As harsh as this sounds — your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights,
dog

agrajag

« Reply #905 on: September 20, 2018, 08:16:55 PM »
It's all Antifa and Black Lives Matter's fault, Jordan Peterson tried to warn you.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Mandark

• Icon
Shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh today.

A few days ago a guy killed two people at a Kroger after failing to get into a black church.

Feels bad, man.

Himu

So far the death total for the synagogue is 7.

Read about the Kroger shooting.

Glad I’m strapped. These recent attacks all justify the purchase of a gun. This is exactly what I was afraid of in 2016. Thankfully we can bear arms for self defense.

Still need to buy an AR for home defense. Only got a handgun for now.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:49:09 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

cool, rational, and empathetic reaction dawg

Himu

cool, rational and empathetic reaction dawg

They have my sympathy but these are hate crimes and I’m a black person.

You see “this is why guns are bad”, I see,”this is exactly why we have guns.”

Nice white privilege. There are hate crimes going on and you try to guilt a minority for being glad they have a means of protection. Empathy goes both ways, white boy.
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

lol yeah you've grown soooo much

Himu

Edit: delete
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 12:04:02 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

Another death  :-\

It is now confirmed 8.
IYKYK

Himu

In the last week, we have had bombs sent to politicians and supporters of democrats, white supremacist kill black people at a grocery store, and now a gunman has shot up a synagogue.

The far right is trying to kill us. Meanwhile they mean to take away civil rights from people like me.

Def. going to be thumbing through ads this holiday season for a new gun.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
The internet seems to have identified the shooter.
Some Gab degenerate who ranted anti-semitic shit.
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
I've been thinking about my grandmother lately.

She's 89. She was born in Ohio but her father migrated from Poland so she lost cousins, great aunts, etc. to the Holocaust. When call or visit her I deliberately avoid talking about shit like this. She's still fairly sharp and follows the news, but I don't know how aware she is of the alt-right given how peculiarly online that is.

I think about what it would be like to live a life like hers, live through all that apparent progress (she stood outside her elementary school classroom while they prayed whereas I never felt anything other than accepted growing up), and then at the end feel like it might all be slipping away.

Himu

My grandmother is going on 82 and I’ve wondered similarly.

You should visit her, your grandma.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Identity confirmed

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1056224877496033280

It's the Trump-Jew-Qanon-hating White Supremacist Linux programmer.

Because that's  the sort of shooter we never had before  :-\
🤴

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
We had guns in Warsaw, didn't seem to matter.

Himu

We had guns in Warsaw, didn't seem to matter.

Don’t want to argue this here. It’ll be insensitive and I’ve been that already. We can talk about it privately.
IYKYK

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I was responding to the comments Nintex posted made by the president. I have no interest in punching anywhere but up.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
There's valid reasons why people want to protect and defend themselves and their loved ones with a sidearm at home.

However, having shitlords roam the streets with military grade hardware is just insanity.
🤴

Himu

There's valid reasons why people want to protect and defend themselves and their loved ones with a sidearm at home.

However, having shitlords roam the streets with military grade hardware is just insanity.

Almost all weapons are military grade. You’re just using buzz words.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

Almost all weapons are military grade. You’re just using buzz words.
I don't consider a 6 shooter to be on the same level as an AR-15.
Why on earth would you need an assault rifle for? Or any other automatic weapon for that matter?

I've never seen a news story that said: "Heroic citizen mows down government officials with automatic guns in self defense"
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
my take is gun pedantry can get its own thread if it's so fucking important

Himu

It really makes me angry that people would do this to Jews or anyone really. But Jewish people have my highest respect.

And I also resent the anti semitism within the black community.

As far as I am concerned, Jewish people and black people are allies more connected than any other group. It’s how I feel about the issue and I try as much as I can to curb any anti semitism I see within the black community. The anti semitism I view from the left is as concerning as the kind that comes from the right.

My hope is that with this it will pressure social media outlets like Twitter to take anti semitism more seriously. There’s no reason at all that Louis Farrahkhan’s hateful rhetoric should go unpunished on that site if they’re willing to ban conservatives like Roseanne just because Farrahkhan is on the “left” and black.

Anti semitism makes me disgusted.
IYKYK

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Jewish people have my highest respect.
As far as I am concerned, Jewish people and black people are allies more connected than any other group.
I try as much as I can to curb any anti semitism I see within the black community.
what even is this post
每天生气

Himu

What are you confused about? It’s pretty damn clear.
IYKYK

curly

• cultural maoist
the shooter was a /pol/ guy

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I've been thinking about my grandmother lately.

She's 89. She was born in Ohio but her father migrated from Poland so she lost cousins, great aunts, etc. to the Holocaust. When call or visit her I deliberately avoid talking about shit like this. She's still fairly sharp and follows the news, but I don't know how aware she is of the alt-right given how peculiarly online that is.

I think about what it would be like to live a life like hers, live through all that apparent progress (she stood outside her elementary school classroom while they prayed whereas I never felt anything other than accepted growing up), and then at the end feel like it might all be slipping away.

My elementary school used to have Holocaust survivors come in every year to talk at an assembly.  I've been thinking a lot of that lately and how important it was to actually see victims in person and listen to their stories.

I also don't think the feeling of lost progress is only a minority thing.  Trump being elected shattered my ideas I had that we were always progressing to a better future.  Of course, this progress isn't a life and death issue to me like it is to others but it was a big hit to how I viewed people.   

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #931 on: November 08, 2018, 10:38:09 AM »
I guess some dude shot up a bar and killed a dozen people. Man, Wednesdays, amirite guys?
©@©™

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #932 on: November 08, 2018, 10:38:38 AM »
If only Cindi was there with her guns to stop him
püp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #933 on: November 08, 2018, 10:40:24 AM »
If only Cindi was there with her guns to stop him

He only used a .45 pistol, not a "military-grade assault rifle" (which isn't even a real thing), so therefore the libs have been owned.
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #934 on: November 08, 2018, 10:46:57 AM »
I guess some dude shot up a bar and killed a dozen people. Man, Wednesdays, amirite guys?
Apparently there were pople there who survived the Vegas shooting.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #935 on: November 08, 2018, 11:42:10 AM »
Apparently there were pople there who survived the Vegas shooting.

Jesus no. Those poor souls.
rub

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #936 on: November 08, 2018, 11:45:02 AM »
Difficulty ramps up on level 2, noobs should have equipped guns

L2P

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #937 on: November 08, 2018, 12:02:54 PM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #939 on: November 08, 2018, 12:43:34 PM »
fair enough
püp

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #940 on: November 08, 2018, 03:02:23 PM »

Oh my god that poor soul, such survivor's guilt. So sad. So sad.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 03:07:05 PM by zomgee »
rub

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #943 on: November 19, 2018, 05:41:53 PM »
Fuck

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #945 on: November 19, 2018, 06:31:57 PM »
She was apparently a doctor too. Damn.

Himu

« Reply #946 on: November 23, 2018, 07:44:46 PM »
http://ftp.iza.org/dp11900.pdf

German Study finds that 55% of mass shootings to be blamed on media coverage.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #947 on: November 23, 2018, 07:55:36 PM »
Looking into the organization that provided the study might show they have a large bias. They are labor deregulation and are against the German minimum wage. This study might be agenda-based. Keep in mind as you read.
IYKYK

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #949 on: November 24, 2018, 01:47:24 AM »
She was apparently a doctor too. Damn.

Hit our hospital community pretty hard. Pharmacy resident just walked out of the elevator and got shot
dur

EightBitNate

Why did I watch the New Zealand footage? It made me so fucking emotional. I’ve seen lots of videos of people dying but something about so many innocent people at once is so savage to me. Going to give me so many nightmares :/

Fuck gun supporters.

curly

• cultural maoist
yeah I usually avoid that stuff but it came up on twitter and I started watching without thinking

it sounds cliched but it really just looked like a video game, like my brain didn't register it as "real"

Potato

• Senior's Member
Three men and a woman in custody in NZ.
Spud

curly

• cultural maoist
Also apparently the shooter started a thread on 8chan and his manifesto is half memeshit which somehow makes it sicker

edit: I guess it's one shooter among several

Mandark

• Icon
Right now glad I follow a small amount of people on Twitter. Passing around the video and the manifesto is just going to cause more pain.

What the fuck man. I'll wait for the info to be confirmed and all that, but they targeted a mosque. We're all thinking the same thing and we're probably right.

EightBitNate

Bebpo

So fucked up :(

What else is there to say other than fuck these people that did this and seriously, shut down 8ch. Deplatform these fucks.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
You can't really deplatform 8ch, it's self-hosted and it doesn't have illegal content, etc.

I think what everyone here is capable of doing, though, is if you know a young guy who's extremely alienated from society, reach out to him, make him feel like he's a part of something, so that he doesn't have to go online and find something crazy to be a part of instead.
每天生气

EightBitNate

https://twitter.com/TSM_OmEgA/status/1106420348407427072?s=20

:-\
Dude is not 14.

The actual profile looks to be legit things a 14 year old would post and isn’t new or anything.