Author Topic: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread  (Read 187315 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
No one deserves this, however i'm surprised a place like youtube wouldn't have super tight security with how they get constantly hated on by nutter butters

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
BREAKING: YouTube shooter is a female and she is down - okay this is new

etiolate

Heard another conflicting report. Always wait for official statements.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Heard another conflicting report. Always wait for official statements.

reading about it here, ABC put that out.
https://www.reddit.com/live/10pr5cof8gf2a/
Now of course i'm not taking any of this as fact right now

etiolate

Yah ABC citing police official

Local channel was interviewing a guy who claimed to have seen the shooter and said it was a guy in all gray.

(conspiracy theorists will love that)

Hospital rep says there's 3 patients so far.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
I better not have paused Jeepers Creepers 3 for only three victims.
serge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
i somewhat understand her, after youtube closed my old account for copyright infringements.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

etiolate

My early impression was domestic because it was a women and 1 man and 2 women shot. Then a suicide. That's not a max-carnage approach but personal.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
My early impression was domestic because it was a women and 1 man and 2 women shot. Then a suicide. That's not a max-carnage approach but personal.
The gotta go fast dude said in another interview one of the victims was hit 10 times. There was some high level hatred going on.
🤴

TVC15

“Nasim Aghdam.”

Looks like Republicans win this round of Media Warz.
serge

etiolate

TVC15

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/nasim-aghdam-youtube-shooting-suspect-channel-instagram-photos/

A vegan bodybuilder.

That's a red flag right there.

They’re not sending their best. They’re sending vegans. They’re sending bodybuilders. They’re YouTubers. And some, I assume, are good people.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
she has the face of a blow-up doll, I'd smash.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
god fucking damnit

she just had to be iranian

Kurt Russell

Still no theories on what could have caused the woman, who recently went on an arranged date with a ResetERA member, to reach breaking point.
woke

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/nasim-aghdam-youtube-shooting-suspect-channel-instagram-photos/

A vegan bodybuilder.

That's a red flag right there.

They’re not sending their best. They’re sending vegans. They’re sending bodybuilders. They’re YouTubers. And some, I assume, are good people.
:dead :dead :dead
Hi

Kurt Russell

woke

etiolate

Apparently demonetization is the most likely motive for the shooting. Why she shot those she did and not others appears to be somewhat random. She was likely looking for someone responsible for taking away her YT channel. Witnesses claim she stalked the halls with her gun, asking where a guy named Al Gorhythm was.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'll take my likes in hell.
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
oh she's a crazy one alright. holy crap.

youtube gets dinged by one of their own leftwing nuts

Mandark

• Icon
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noor-salman-pulse-massacre-wrong_us_5ac29ebae4b04646b6454dc2?u4s

Story on the acquittal of the Pulse nightclub shooter's wife. From the evidence it looks like he probably picked Pulse randomly (he googled "downtown Orlando nightclubs" an hour before the shooting, after going to a couple of other possible targets).

Fairly depressing story in several ways.

TVC15

The hard truth.

serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
seen a lot of sexist meme jokes the last 2 days :doge

kingv

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noor-salman-pulse-massacre-wrong_us_5ac29ebae4b04646b6454dc2?u4s

Story on the acquittal of the Pulse nightclub shooter's wife. From the evidence it looks like he probably picked Pulse :whew randomly (he googled "downtown Orlando nightclubs" an hour before the shooting, after going to a couple of other possible targets).

Fairly depressing story in several ways.

Depressing for you:

She’s Single, beautiful, innocent and ready to mingle. She just needs someone to love her properly.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
We've reached the point where not even a naked guy (who thinks Taylor Swift was hacking his phone) shooting up a Waffle House is enough to get this thread bumped these days. Thanks, Obama.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 12:19:46 PM by Joe Molotov »
©@©™

etiolate

time to pass Taylor Swift regulation

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I guess all Waffle Houses need bullet proof glass and metal detectors now.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
I imagine that’s already a thing at some waffle houses

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
I guess all Waffle Houses need bullet proof glass and metal detectors now.

No. Arm waffles with guns.

zomgee

• We've *all*
If we armed guns with waffle shooters we would solve all this shit.
rub

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Well, here we go again:

Multiple deaths are being reported in Friday morning's shooting at southeastern Texas' Santa Fe High School, two law enforcement sources told CNN, citing preliminary information.

:-\
dog

agrajag

horrible  :(

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Gunman in custody and uninjured.
每天生气

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
At least eight fatalities according to the local sheriff.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Clearly nothing we can do about this issue so no big deal.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Agreed, thoughts and prayers and move on. Who cares at this point.

Nola

good thing some people aren’t totally dejected and defeated about this....
https://twitter.com/funder/status/997489206795685888

Offering the real things those kids need right now.

https://m.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:57:28 PM by Nola »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
we need prayers damn it! prayers!!!

How can America not be doomed?

:neogaf

[close]
And why did i just watch a video with a big nippled black guy jumping around?

agrajag

It's all Danny Glover's fault

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Thoughts, prayers, etc
yar

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
we need prayers damn it! prayers!!!

How can America not be doomed?

:neogaf

[close]
And why did i just watch a video with a big nippled black guy jumping around?

:thinking :thinking :thinking

are you really that obtuse
püp

seagrams hotsauce

are you really asking

Nola

It initially crossed my mind that his brain just registered a black guy dancing in confederate pants with exaggerated minstrel moves/expressions and it triggered him so he immediately closed the video. Since he responded a minute after I edited the video in.

....But on reflection that seems just as likely.

agrajag

It initially crossed my mind that his brain just registered a black guy dancing in confederate pants with exaggerated minstrel moves/expressions and it triggered him so he immediately closed the video. Since he responded a minute after I edited the video in.

The funny thing is that parts of CG's video could be interpreted as a critique of black communities, so even Ass could find something he agrees with in it. But he's probably too dense/triggered to watch it all the way through.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
good thing some people aren’t totally dejected and defeated about this....
https://twitter.com/funder/status/997489206795685888

[close]

The second dude shouldn't be calling the Trump supporter an idiot, when his response is "we need more prayers".

seagrams hotsauce

nah i think basically anyone can call someone showing up to the scene of a school shooting with a pistol an idiot and be accurate

agrajag

He is an idiot, the second dude is also an idiot, just less so, in this particular instance.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Everyone is stupid to some extent, but showing up to a school where a shooting just happened strapped makes you a c*nt
yar

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
nah i think basically anyone can call someone showing up to the scene of a school shooting with a pistol an idiot and be accurate

The Trump supporter's an idiot no doubt, but someone responding to a school shooting by saying, "we need more prayers" isn't much better. Is he trying to say that God had the ability to prevent this school shooting and the loss of eight innocent lives, but decided against it because the prayer quota wasn't met?

seagrams hotsauce

i dunno, praying obviously isn't gonna do shit but i think bringing a gun to a place where a bunch of kids just got shot is considerably dumber and more insensitive than the defacto american 'thoughts and prayers' response

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Guys guys, praying might not improve the situation but it doesn't make it worse either.

Captain America preparing for Civil War would  :doge

".. ONLY I CAN FIX IT, LET's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

*2 years later*

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/997511596355141634

Kids afraid to get shot at school.

Let's bring moar gunz to skool derp  :derp
🤴

agrajag

The Trump supporter's an idiot no doubt, but someone responding to a school shooting by saying, "we need more prayers" isn't much better. Is he trying to say that God had the ability to prevent this school shooting and the loss of eight innocent lives, but decided against it because the prayer quota wasn't met?

Religious people don't necessarily think it through in those logical terms. I think it's more of a combination of believing that life is suffering and we should pray more for our personal and others' salvation and the belief that the society at large spending more time on prayer and becoming more spiritual is a net positive and will prevent further atrocities being committed.

Nola

A dumb cunt showing up with an oversized flag, a pistol, and a MAGA hat to offer talking points and empty platitudes and a guy who recognizes the absurdity in that behavior, but who himself is only really arguing about the manner and ways in which we offer our empty platitudes. Expressing a need for more of them. Since he himself likes his guns and farcically feels in the middle of that rant that he needs to let it be known he doesn’t want this to be perceived as a gun control rant.

They both are kind of crazy representations of the way a good chunk of America deals with these problems.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Shit sources so far but apparently the shooter had a jacket with both Nazi and Soviet medals pinned to it.
He was also a satanist.

:doge
🤴

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

The funny thing is that parts of CG's video could be interpreted as a critique of black communities, so even Ass could find something he agrees with in it. But he's probably too dense/triggered to watch it all the way through.
no you imbecile i just don't care. i don't need to gain cultural insights from a rap artist. frankly, i don't need to gain any political or societal insights from an artist. 99% of the time they're dumb emotional twats that don't know anything. fuck, you guys feed too much off pop culture.

Nola

no you imbecile i just don't care. i don't need to gain cultural insights from a rap artist. frankly, i don't need to gain any political or societal insights from an artist. 99% of the time they're dumb emotional twats that don't know anything. fuck, you guys feed too much off pop culture.
Same way I feel about someone else I know around here