Author Topic: Fighting Games Thread: GAROU 2 GAROU 2 GAROU 2 GAROU 2  (Read 428854 times)

nachobro

• Live Más
Re: Fighting Games Thread
« Reply #1620 on: November 05, 2017, 07:30:54 PM »
wow rude

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1621 on: November 05, 2017, 07:37:35 PM »
Aren't they the same thing? :P

Not at all, you silly taco. :-*

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1622 on: November 06, 2017, 09:41:28 PM »
Injustice 2 PC beta is up on Steam.

And holy shit...not only is it a good port, but it actually has ULTRA WIDE SCREEN SUPPORT.  :o

I think that may be a first for a fighting game.
ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #1623 on: November 06, 2017, 09:43:35 PM »
Injustice 2 PC beta is up on Steam.

And holy shit...not only is it a good port, but it actually has ULTRA WIDE SCREEN SUPPORT.  :o

I think that may be a first for a fighting game.

*ahem* Guilty Gear?

I mean if you ignore the OBVIOUS NETCODE BEING POOR, it's pretty optimized (IMO) due to Unreal Engine.

I'd even throw in Dead or Alive 5 being pretty solid as a port, despite the fanbases shitfits about MUH BOOBIE WAGGLES!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1624 on: November 06, 2017, 09:46:28 PM »
Huh?  What are you talking about?  I'm talking about the ultra-wide support, bruh.
:dunno

ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #1625 on: November 06, 2017, 09:51:06 PM »
Oh, misread your post. I thought you were talking port quality. I jumped the track on widescreen support. Yeah, I think that's a first for fighting games.

Tasty

« Reply #1626 on: November 06, 2017, 09:54:44 PM »
:ohhh

Tasty

« Reply #1627 on: November 06, 2017, 09:55:12 PM »
Aren't they the same thing? :P

Not at all, you silly taco. :-*

High level overview, what's the diff? I only know that they're both 2D animu fighters (by the same company(?))

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1628 on: November 06, 2017, 10:04:38 PM »
Oh, misread your post. I thought you were talking port quality. I jumped the track on widescreen support. Yeah, I think that's a first for fighting games.

DOA5 is OK on PC.  It's good if you compare it to the last-gen versions...but that's the problem.  It's a port of the PS3 version, so it's missing the content from XBone and PS4, plus some extra visual effects.

SF4, SFV, Tekken 7, and the stuff from Arc are the best fighters on PC.  KOF XIV is pretty good too.  And there's a number of smaller doujin-type games that are good.
ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #1629 on: November 06, 2017, 10:05:26 PM »
It's not even high level. Base-level, Guilty Gear characters all play the same with different "gimmicks" for them their clones in Blazblue (and I'm using "clone" very loosely) are different to play due to the "Drive"/D button system Blazblue was made for.

IIRC, the Chipp equivalent in BB is Bang and Bang plays TOTALLY different in his keep-away strategy and abilities than Chipp. Also, you can understand the base systems (Faultless Defense, Burst, Etc.) in Guilty Gear and apply them to any other character you may want to learn or just play casually and understand "ground-running." Whereas in BB the difference in defense/etc. values throws your "ok, I can play that character in casuals" out of wack.

(Which I guess is another way of saying the Drive system throws a wrench into learning characters)

It's really hard to put into words the difference between the two beyond the Drive system, really. They have the same company/developers working on them, but the gameplay-learning is vastly different. Nacho or someone that plays (anime) fighters hardcore would probably be better able to differentiate.

DOA5 is OK on PC.  It's good if you compare it to the last-gen versions...but that's the problem.  It's a port of the PS3 version, so it's missing the content from XBone and PS4, plus some extra visual effects.

See, that's what I'm talking about. The fanbase threw a shitfit because "MUH BOOBIE JIGGLE!!!!!!11!" and missed that the port is optimized and solid.

Content wise, you're only missing... what... 2-3 stages? Big whoop. You're still getting the outfits (without the stupid ass clothing destruction pervitude) put on the store to buy/use. Granted, the Steam DLC prices are fucking insane so I don't blame anyone using the PC version pirating the DLC.

"Soft Engine" is such a bullshit thing to care about. It's really nothing gameplay effecting compared to the stages and the stages are nothing to really get bent out of shape about too hugely.

If anything, the netcode being poor should've been the thing the fanbase cried foul about. Not the "lack of softengine!!!!!1!!!1!" that they went with.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:10:20 PM by thisismyusername »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1630 on: November 06, 2017, 10:10:33 PM »
Guilty Gear is Arc's "O.G." anime fighter (that term is so fucking stupid, btw) and was the first fighting game to have 480I/480P sprites back in the early 2000s, IIRC.   BlazBlue was like the next-generation equivalent to it, expanding on its fighting mechanics and upped the sprites to 720P.  Guilty Gear Xrd is the first 2.5D fighter in the series from Arc and while it plays kind of more like the older GG did, it also has new game play mechanics and an absolutely insane presentation/visual style.  The upcoming Dragonball game they are making looks the same. 

I hope that they finally ditch sprites and we get BlazBlue in this style...I prefer BB characters to most GG characters, although I love Jack O.  :heart
ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #1631 on: November 06, 2017, 10:14:14 PM »
Honestly, I have nothing against Blazblue. But it's gameplay-style/systems do nothing for me. I vastly prefer Guilty Gear in terms of art-style/tone/gameplay. :yeshrug It is what it is.

If anything, all else being equal and Atlus not being moronic? I'd like to see P4U 2.0 hit Steam and be updated on consoles. The fact that I can grab a pirated copy of the arcade version and run it on Win10 right this moment is hilarious.

I hope that they finally ditch sprites and we get BlazBlue in this style...I prefer BB characters to most GG characters, although I love Jack O.  :heart

Honestly, I don't mind Arc's spirtes the "jaggy" effect of them zoomed out-aside. In their proper resolutions they're really good.

But going forward, every company needs to hire Arc's art-rigging team. Because the love and care they put into making Xrd animate like it was using 2D sprites-animation from XX was GDLK.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1632 on: November 06, 2017, 10:57:08 PM »
I want Atlus to make a P4 Collection that has P4AU, Dancing All Night, and P4 Golden.  Port it to fucking everything.  PS4, PC, Switch, all that.  ATLUS PLS
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #1633 on: November 06, 2017, 11:41:16 PM »
Base-level, Guilty Gear characters all play the same with different "gimmicks" for them their clones in Blazblue (and I'm using "clone" very loosely) are different to play due to the "Drive"/D button system Blazblue was made for.

IIRC, the Chipp equivalent in BB is Bang and Bang plays TOTALLY different in his keep-away strategy and abilities than Chipp. Also, you can understand the base systems (Faultless Defense, Burst, Etc.) in Guilty Gear and apply them to any other character you may want to learn or just play casually and understand "ground-running." Whereas in BB the difference in defense/etc. values throws your "ok, I can play that character in casuals" out of wack.

(Which I guess is another way of saying the Drive system throws a wrench into learning characters)

It's really hard to put into words the difference between the two beyond the Drive system, really. They have the same company/developers working on them, but the gameplay-learning is vastly different. Nacho or someone that plays (anime) fighters hardcore would probably be better able to differentiate.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #1634 on: November 06, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »
ragna rushdown 4 lyfe

:lawd

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1635 on: November 07, 2017, 12:06:07 AM »
GG is for cool bros who like rock music and boobs, BB is for ultra gross mega-weebs.

thisismyusername

« Reply #1636 on: November 07, 2017, 09:46:41 AM »
@Andy: Basically, yeah. The drive system is the major difference. I can play Baiken as a Chipp-player and press Heavy Slash (D button on Blazblue Arcade layout) and know that HS will function the same with Baiken as it does with Chipp.

Whereas in Blazblue the Drive System gimmick makes that function completely different for each character.

GG is for cool bros who like rock music and boobs, BB is for ultra gross mega-weebs.

Also nobody cares about the story mode in Guilty Gear meanwhile you have :snob :snob :snob -level weeaboos that get the Japan only stuff to figure out the bullshit story.

https://www.destructoid.com/faking-it-becoming-an-expert-in-blazblue-s-lore-sort-of--452723.phtml
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 09:51:40 AM by thisismyusername »

Himu

« Reply #1637 on: November 07, 2017, 10:09:11 AM »
@Andy: Basically, yeah. The drive system is the major difference. I can play Baiken as a Chipp-player and press Heavy Slash (D button on Blazblue Arcade layout) and know that HS will function the same with Baiken as it does with Chipp.

Whereas in Blazblue the Drive System gimmick makes that function completely different for each character.

Also nobody cares about the story mode in Guilty Gear meanwhile you have :snob :snob :snob -level weeaboos that get the Japan only stuff to figure out the bullshit story.

https://www.destructoid.com/faking-it-becoming-an-expert-in-blazblue-s-lore-sort-of--452723.phtml

Wrong. One of GG's biggest draws to me as a teen was its focus on story compared to other fighters. I still feel that way although it's less of a draw now. I legitimately enjoy its characters and lore and I know many players that do also. The characters of Zato, Venom, and Millia for instance are fascinating. Millia Rage's entire story background is god like. I-no is a fascinating character, and I love Sol.

Also HS is not a Drive equivalent. Drive is a character specific button in BB.  BB has more variety and character sub systems. There is no Drive equivalent in GG and HS isn't the comparison for that considering BB is a four button game and GG is a five button game. HS is basically heavy kick or punch from SF. It has no correlation to drive in BB.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:14:24 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #1638 on: November 07, 2017, 10:12:11 AM »
Honestly, all I want from DBFZ is it being successful enough for Arc to finish porting all the characters from GGXX into Xrd.

Fuck Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

This post is so bad and you should feel bad. You owe Guilty Gear for DBFZ. DBFZ not only uses the same engine as Xrd, it uses the same fighting mechanics such as a Dust move for air combos. DBFZ is almost literally Guilty Gear with a team mechanic.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #1639 on: November 07, 2017, 11:25:36 AM »
Also HS is not a Drive equivalent. Drive is a character specific button in BB.  BB has more variety and character sub systems. There is no Drive equivalent in GG and HS isn't the comparison for that considering BB is a four button game and GG is a five button game. HS is basically heavy kick or punch from SF. It has no correlation to drive in BB.

Yes. I know. I'm saying, when I press HS, I get no character gimmick compared to the same button on the same layout in BB.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #1640 on: November 08, 2017, 04:58:17 PM »
DBFZ seems to be drawing more from from Persona and Fist of the North Star than GG from what I've seen (which is cool), though I haven't been keeping a particularly close eye on it since I'm not a DBZ fan and the monotony of a million sayans characters makes it look a bit dull.

Hope they make a Persona 5 fighting game at some point :'(  :-[

thisismyusername

« Reply #1641 on: November 08, 2017, 05:52:35 PM »
P4U takes elements of Blazblue (characters are diverse/Drive-system-which-isn't-Drive-here-Gimmick), and Guilty Gear (burst, dash, etc. which GG first introduced as the start of the animu fighters, IIRC) and meshes them, TBH.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #1642 on: November 08, 2017, 06:04:36 PM »
i mean, yeah, all the arcsys fighting games are anime fighters n fairly similar at the base, i was just saying it seems more in line with their previous license games which imo isn't "almost literally Guilty Gear with a team mechanic" like cindi said. but i also haven't kept up with the game much so idk, maybe theyve added a bunch of shit that makes it more gg. last i saw they had added the dragon ball collection system, which is the stars system from HnK but inverse from what i can tell. previously all the basics of the game (like the normals and specials, and inputs) seemed fairly similar to persona

Bebpo

« Reply #1643 on: November 11, 2017, 01:08:04 AM »
One day when GoTY is out and cheap enough I gotta play this for Hellboy and TMNT

Himu

« Reply #1644 on: November 11, 2017, 01:49:32 AM »

I marked the fuck out.

This game is approaching Mugen status in a good way. That's my Raph. With the trench coat. And the Brooklyn accent. I don't even like NRS games but this made me flip my shit due to my allegiance to Raphael. :bow
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1645 on: November 12, 2017, 02:14:04 PM »
I gotta say, these reveals are really knocking it out of the park and making me want to play I2 again, especially with the PC version turning out well.  Glad I didn't get rid of the PS4 version now.

One day when GoTY is out and cheap enough I gotta play this for Hellboy and TMNT

The GOTY version is the Ultimate Edition.  Just wait for it to drop in price.
ど助平

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #1646 on: November 12, 2017, 03:59:08 PM »

Himu

« Reply #1647 on: November 12, 2017, 04:06:38 PM »
I'm not going to talk shit about NRS games' depth but I simply do not like how they feel or control or look. They are visual and controller cancer to me. That said, all fighting games get support from me. I'm all about the community and I don't support shitting on other peoples games even though I don't like them. I'd rather just play what I like instead.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 04:11:15 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1648 on: November 12, 2017, 10:49:15 PM »
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes  :o

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1649 on: November 12, 2017, 11:07:01 PM »
Pretty unexpected reveal, but hey, cool! 

Although you'd think he'd be a better fit as a guest character in the next Soul Calibur...
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1650 on: November 12, 2017, 11:13:21 PM »
:rofl omfg
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #1651 on: November 12, 2017, 11:19:49 PM »
"Does not appear in story mode."

Well, that's disappointing. But I mean, Square already did Assassin's Creed (twice, FF13-2 had outfits from that series and 15 has that festival of assassin's), so why not a fighting game?

Shame they don't do the entire Backstreet Boys cast. I'd main Daddy.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1652 on: November 12, 2017, 11:21:29 PM »

:gladbron :heh

thisismyusername

« Reply #1653 on: November 12, 2017, 11:23:15 PM »
Almost the correct rankings, almost... 2 should be below 7.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I haven't played 15, jury is still out on that until it hits Steam
[close]

Himu

« Reply #1654 on: November 13, 2017, 04:08:36 AM »
I still can't believe this shit :rofl
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1655 on: November 13, 2017, 07:28:09 AM »
It is such an oddball choice to go with.  Akuma and Geese fit right in.  And then following them...is a 'boyband' Final Fantasy character?  :lol
:confused
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gonna need Cindy custom outfit parts, Harada, kthx.
[close]
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1656 on: November 13, 2017, 07:34:22 AM »
Youtube comment:
This is the closest you’ll get [to] running FFXV at 60fps
:neogaf
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1657 on: November 13, 2017, 10:29:38 AM »
Considering Harada's other loves, I'm just glad it wasn't an Idolmaster character :lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1658 on: November 14, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »
Persona 4 Arena (NOT Ultimax) backwards compatible on Xbox One

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/930480656924200960
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1659 on: November 14, 2017, 03:56:30 PM »
fat

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #1660 on: November 14, 2017, 04:24:49 PM »
PUT BOO BOO IN TEKKEN

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1661 on: November 15, 2017, 03:35:00 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1662 on: November 16, 2017, 07:37:53 AM »
Arika EX, the Street Fighter EX developer Arika’s new “Mysterious Fighting Game” that was first an April Fools’ Joke now has an official title and it is Fighting EX Layer and a demo is arriving on December 11.

Akira Nishitani of Arika took to the PlayStation Blog to announce the new title and that the beta test will be available immediately following the conclusion of PlayStation Experience on December 11. The beta test period is expected to last two weeks and will feature six playable characters: Kairi, Garuda, Skullomania, Darun Mister, Allen Snider, and Shirase.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2017/11/15/arika-ex-officially-titled-fighting-ex-layer-beta-starts-december-11/#lpuF2f6rRi1FT7dJ.99

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1663 on: November 16, 2017, 07:38:46 AM »
And ARMS gets another character!

Props to Nintendo for keeping all the updates free.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1664 on: November 17, 2017, 01:28:12 PM »
New venue tonight for our FG weeklies, little bit nervous and excited. After working out all the stuff as far as finding a new place and getting fees and such worked out I realized that I've been running weekly locals for eight years this month. But I think this change is gonna lead to some real big growth. Our last spot was just too small and it was too difficult to attract new people. Now we're operating out of a retro game store with a ton of space and a bunch of arcade cabinets for ST,CVS2,MVC2,3S, and a PC arcade for whatever we want to run. Really hoping this pans out well.

Himu

« Reply #1665 on: November 18, 2017, 01:48:05 AM »
Anyways, be careful with renting venues like that. We got so popular and were renting a store in a strip mall and parking got so ridiculous that the store landlord kicked us to the curb and said no more fighting game meet ups at the store. This place also hosted our tournaments. So they gave us the finger the entire scene was scattered and it hasn't fully recovered since. Be careful about things like when renting other venues space. Make sure it has the space to fit everyone comfortably and good parking.

Hopefully this message works. Wtf is going on?

Okay, the post worked. Thankfully. Anyways, the parking situation was so bad people had to park across the street and stuff. I'd park near a ditch and walk to the local. Then they'd have these crappy painting classes a few stores down that were REALLY popular for whatever reason, so we were all fighting for parking space. That place would still be open at 11 pm and shit. So the landlord had to choose and said we had to go.

So beware.

This shit better fucking work.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 01:59:53 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1666 on: November 18, 2017, 03:20:57 AM »
First week was a pretty good start! Got like five new folks plus some of the anime players showed up so overall it was a nice big(ger) event with plenty of setups and a diverse range of games: SFV, MVCI, T7, Xrd, Persona, KOF, and Injustice. There's a couple tiny kinks to work out but we should be good to stream everything starting next week too.

And Cindi, the venue change is actually a big improvement. This is a shop owned by dudes that we've worked with on regional tournaments and such since the SSF4 days so they know what we're about and are mesh well with our scene. It's also pretty nice that it's the only business there open past 8-9pm so we basically have the whole parking lot to ourselves. Plus it's in an area with a lot of good places to eat and there's a microbrewery a 2 minutes walk away so we can grab some growlers and have a few drinks as well.

Himu

« Reply #1667 on: November 18, 2017, 03:35:13 AM »
Good work! Congrats on the first succesful night! Had a solid night at locals tonight too.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1668 on: November 18, 2017, 10:37:11 AM »
Near me, the local game bar (Battle N' Brew) shut down recently.  Oh well...only went there once anyway.  :doge

I'm sure there's a local scene here somewhere (it is ATL after all...home of Final Round) and I can even reach out to the dude who runs that to ask directly (or his nephew who I used to work with), but I dunno when I'd be able to get out and I have anxiety issues when in big groups (holy shit...I'm Boo Boo Jeffries!).  I think I'm gonna be an online warrior for pretty much ever.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1669 on: November 19, 2017, 07:07:08 PM »

:ohyeah
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1670 on: November 20, 2017, 08:19:21 AM »
SFV is getting another round of outfits next week. 

First up are more holiday outfits:

More Akiman Chun costumes.  Holy shit at the first one.  :lol  Time to switch back to Chun.  :doge

More nostalgia costumes.  Fit Birdie!  :o

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1671 on: November 20, 2017, 08:23:18 AM »
KOF XIV is getting a new character- fan-designed from a contest held in Saudi Arabia.

The King of Fighters XIV will add a Saudi Arabia-themed fighter and a Masmak fort stage as downloadable content, SNK announced.

In September, the company Manga Productions held a social media contest in the Middle East to design a character and stage to appear in a fighting game. Over 300 entries were received from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, and more, and a character and stage were chosen from among them to appear in The King of Fighters XIV.

To choose a winner, Manga Productions established a selection committee with SNK, and a winner was chosen on October 18. The selection committee consisted of 10 staff from SNK, including The King of Fighters XIV producer Yasuyuki Oda, character designer Eisuke Ogura, and art director Nobuyuki Kuroki, and three staff from Manga Productions, including CEO Essam Bukhary and COO Amr Almaddah, for a total of 13 members.

In the character category, the design of a female combatant from Najd (pictured) by Mashael Al-Barrak of Saudi Arabia was selected. And in the stage category, the design of a modern day Masmak fort in the form of an arena by Zainab Al-Lawaty of Oman was selected.

Both winners were publicly announced at the Misk Global Forum in Saudi Arabia on November 16. SNK chairman and executive director Zhihui Ge, Manga Productions president Badr Al-Azerkel, and CEO Essam Bukhary participated in the ceremony.

A release date for the new fighter and stage was not announced.

The King of Fighters XIV is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2017/11/king-fighters-xiv-add-saudi-arabian-female-fighter-masmak-fort-stage-dlc#vUUXURiSQwqe4kZx.99
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1672 on: November 20, 2017, 04:07:58 PM »
wtf at that chun outfit :rofl

thisismyusername

« Reply #1673 on: November 20, 2017, 04:40:22 PM »
Stupid Sexy Flanders Chun-Li.

RyuOnSkis.jpg

🎶It's like she's wearing
NO PANTIES AT ALL
NO PANTIES AT ALL
NO PANTIES AT ALL🎶

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1674 on: November 20, 2017, 10:00:19 PM »
Her battle outfit looks kind of similar from the side.

Show dem legs and all that.
ど助平

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1675 on: November 21, 2017, 02:07:43 AM »
wtf at that chun outfit :rofl

Yeah, that's  :nsfw screengrab bait.  :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1676 on: November 21, 2017, 11:35:03 AM »

Venom looks pretty cool

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1677 on: November 21, 2017, 12:17:25 PM »
Also GG Xrd Rev2 on super sale on PSN. Hell of a price for all the shit that comes with this game

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/933012433060347909

thisismyusername

« Reply #1678 on: November 24, 2017, 02:29:23 PM »
Bought Revelator 2, GG2-Overture-, and Tekken 7. Hopefully the Deluxe of 7 includes the season pass like people say it does, otherwise... :doge

Also GG Xrd Rev2 on super sale on PSN. Hell of a price for all the shit that comes with this game

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/933012433060347909

Doesn't include the DLC or Rev -2- though, from what I'm seeing?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1679 on: November 24, 2017, 02:32:33 PM »
T7 Deluxe includes the Season pass and some costume DLC so you are good.

The full game download of Rev2 includes all the characters released up until now, but no character color or announcer pack DLC. But no, the Rev2 update or DLC isn't on sale. TBH it's cheaper to just rebuy the whole game on PSN :doge