Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1410808 times)

Nabbis

• oops
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #11520 on: October 01, 2019, 03:27:41 AM »
Does anyone think it would be weird for a woman to add someone on Facebook who they play XBL a lot with? You think they'd probably want to fuck them?

Without context, could go either way really.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11521 on: October 01, 2019, 03:28:36 AM »
it's an opening, be cool
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11522 on: October 01, 2019, 03:51:07 AM »
Well it's not about me...

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #11523 on: October 01, 2019, 04:06:18 AM »
It probably means she's just talking her feelings out with her gamer buddies and afraid if she doesn't FB friend him, then it'll look like she's hiding a male friend. I'm just going to assume it's that vanilla.

However, I don't know if you're a religious dude or anything..but I think this is a sign from the gods that you need to find the consent to get your wiener into some crazy, truly abusive puss. Like the type that just wipes out any sense of self-worth you have. You need the type of fucked that gets you fucked. It's just time to recenter man.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11524 on: October 01, 2019, 05:01:44 PM »
Eh I don’t know about that...

But you guys would probably think I’m stupid for getting a little jelly for my “gf” playing video games with other guys when it use to just be us...

And now adding one of those guys on Facebook

And they live in the same state.

And he’s an army vet.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11525 on: October 01, 2019, 05:15:18 PM »
Respect da troops, Rahx
:9

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11526 on: October 01, 2019, 05:23:16 PM »
Well there’s more to it then that which I’ll have to type up later. And when you look at things not like a crazy person like me, it’s probably nothing.

But distortions has been the big theme in my theapry sessions.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11527 on: October 01, 2019, 11:02:33 PM »
Well like I said, distortions have been a pretty big theme in most of my sessions. So I'm well aware of what I say is dumb and a lot of it is my fault.

Anyway, recently everything had been going solid. I visited her in Arizona and beyond the fact that she was stressed from work I think the visit went well. I came back home feeling pretty good. I realize she is a very easily stressed person and usually my stance is to basically just let her control the pace of the relationship. Though yeah everyone here knows I'm still pretty insecure and I'm trying to work on that. So sometimes these feelings prop up.

Also most people here probably think I'm a dweeb when it comes to video games and I am, so I like to play single player games and I like to do them as un-disrupted as possible. Obviously, games were one of the primary ways we would "communicate". Gaming at nite would be our little "date nights". Which I probably took for granted as not all the time did I want to play Call of Duty and so on. Sometimes I wanted to play another game or sometimes you know I would go out with friends. Which she would give some greif for, but whatever no big deal. Anyway, she started playing with other people on XBL and yeah I know thats not a big deal and stupid for me to care about.

Anyway, I came back from AZ and we got back into routine, but she started inviting the main guy she added on FB. I guess this guy plays CoD pretty much every night and usually playing CoD at night is her relaxing thing. So he would play with is. I mean my main problem is I also don't like playing with people I don't know. I go silent when I'm around people I don't know. I also was a little T'd because this was usually are thing and I mean the fact that I did'nt see her as a potential fuck and rather somone to play Battlefield with is what started this whole thing. I did'nt voice this because rationally I knew it was dumb and who am I to tell her who she can play with?

Anyway time goes buy and everything is pretty normal. Text every day, sex talk, and playing XBL. One weekend though something happens and take it as slight. I get mad that she's playing with her "Cod bros" and she says that it's pretty ridiculous to get mad about and yknow usually she does just want to play with me, but since I wasn't always available she found some pretty nice people to also play CoD with and playing Xbox is one of her big escapes from stress.

Ok that happens and I guess the following week for her is awful. I don't think I messaged her or added to her stress, but she claimed I did by texting her too much. I don't know. I see something that suggests she was playing with the CoD dude and I think well "that kind of sucks for me". I ask her and she says no. But here comes the dumb move, I ask the dude as well and he says they did'nt. But I guess also told her I asked. So she's mad. Says I don't trust her, says I'm adding to her stress, says I've destroyed her escape place and added to her anxiety because I bought a stranger into her problems, and I broke her private space. I agree I did so I already know I'm an idiot. She says we are done.

She dials it back a few days later. We talk blah blah blah. Says we should take a break. Try to work on ourselves. Which I agree, which is lead me to seeking therapy. My insecurites are really effecting me. But she says during this break she would'nt limit herself. Which I focus on. Instead of her statement of "I'm not looking, talking to, or intersted in anyone and when I notice you've gotten better we can resume". Which she tells to me and my mother.

Anyway a few days go by again and things return to normal. Texting is back. Playing video games are back to normal. She even starts saying some sexual innuendo again.

But eh I don't know I get drunk one day and argument happens. Basicly she says that one of my problems is my pressure and demand for answer to things. That she never said she was open to other people and it was a mistake to say "she would'nt limit herself" instead she really just met hey you know, I don't know the future. We have a talk the next day and everything seems fine.

And it stays that way. If anything it's gotten better. Talking more, texting more, she says basicly sex is on the table but I need to keep working on myself and prove I'm stable. If anything she's gone back to her normal gf self complete with phone talks and getting mad at me when I don't respond quickly enough or play Xbox.

I just think adding the guy on facebook is odd. She still plays with this guy a lot. I mean have they shared phone numbers? He lives in AZ too so they could meet up? I mean I know she's not someone who's just going to meet someone for sex. She has to have a built up relationship and be comfortable with that person. Which is probably also why my actions recently have angerd her, it probably makes her think I do think kind of bad things about her. The dude is also married and has kids and to be fair seems like a nice guy. To also be fair she has so many Facebook friends and often adds people just after meeting them once.

So basically I've just created a situation in my head

or have I?

This is why I've started to see a doctor.

shosta

« Reply #11528 on: October 01, 2019, 11:09:48 PM »
The dude is also married and has kids
This is literally the most important information and you put it at the end.

This is all in your head. It will be extremely corrosive to your relationship if you don't quit it immediately. You might think "things are back to normal" but this random act of jealously did serious damage to her trust in you.
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11529 on: October 01, 2019, 11:12:11 PM »
The dude is also married and has kids
This is literally the most important information and you put it at the end.

This is all in your head. It will be extremely corrosive to your relationship if you don't quit it immediately. You might think "things are back to normal" but this random act of jealously did serious damage to her trust in you.
Oh yeah, that has already been stated. And I get it.

shosta

« Reply #11530 on: October 01, 2019, 11:13:53 PM »
At one point in my life I was making random visits to my girlfriend's house at night to try and "catch her off guard". Lifted her facebook password off of her laptop and ended up obsessively checking her facebook messages, multiple times throughout the day. Distrust and paranoia is extremely self destructive, don't do it.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11531 on: October 01, 2019, 11:16:54 PM »
Well like I said, distortions have been a pretty big theme in most of my sessions. So I'm well aware of what I say is dumb and a lot of it is my fault.

Anyway, recently everything had been going solid. I visited her in Arizona and beyond the fact that she was stressed from work I think the visit went well. I came back home feeling pretty good. I realize she is a very easily stressed person and usually my stance is to basically just let her control the pace of the relationship. Though yeah everyone here knows I'm still pretty insecure and I'm trying to work on that. So sometimes these feelings prop up.

Also most people here probably think I'm a dweeb when it comes to video games and I am, so I like to play single player games and I like to do them as un-disrupted as possible. Obviously, games were one of the primary ways we would "communicate". Gaming at nite would be our little "date nights". Which I probably took for granted as not all the time did I want to play Call of Duty and so on. Sometimes I wanted to play another game or sometimes you know I would go out with friends. Which she would give some greif for, but whatever no big deal. Anyway, she started playing with other people on XBL and yeah I know thats not a big deal and stupid for me to care about.

Anyway, I came back from AZ and we got back into routine, but she started inviting the main guy she added on FB. I guess this guy plays CoD pretty much every night and usually playing CoD at night is her relaxing thing. So he would play with is. I mean my main problem is I also don't like playing with people I don't know. I go silent when I'm around people I don't know. I also was a little T'd because this was usually are thing and I mean the fact that I did'nt see her as a potential fuck and rather somone to play Battlefield with is what started this whole thing. I did'nt voice this because rationally I knew it was dumb and who am I to tell her who she can play with?

Anyway time goes buy and everything is pretty normal. Text every day, sex talk, and playing XBL. One weekend though something happens and take it as slight. I get mad that she's playing with her "Cod bros" and she says that it's pretty ridiculous to get mad about and yknow usually she does just want to play with me, but since I wasn't always available she found some pretty nice people to also play CoD with and playing Xbox is one of her big escapes from stress.

Ok that happens and I guess the following week for her is awful. I don't think I messaged her or added to her stress, but she claimed I did by texting her too much. I don't know. I see something that suggests she was playing with the CoD dude and I think well "that kind of sucks for me". I ask her and she says no. But here comes the dumb move, I ask the dude as well and he says they did'nt. But I guess also told her I asked. So she's mad. Says I don't trust her, says I'm adding to her stress, says I've destroyed her escape place and added to her anxiety because I bought a stranger into her problems, and I broke her private space. I agree I did so I already know I'm an idiot. She says we are done.

She dials it back a few days later. We talk blah blah blah. Says we should take a break. Try to work on ourselves. Which I agree, which is lead me to seeking therapy. My insecurites are really effecting me. But she says during this break she would'nt limit herself. Which I focus on. Instead of her statement of "I'm not looking, talking to, or intersted in anyone and when I notice you've gotten better we can resume". Which she tells to me and my mother.

Anyway a few days go by again and things return to normal. Texting is back. Playing video games are back to normal. She even starts saying some sexual innuendo again.

But eh I don't know I get drunk one day and argument happens. Basicly she says that one of my problems is my pressure and demand for answer to things. That she never said she was open to other people and it was a mistake to say "she would'nt limit herself" instead she really just met hey you know, I don't know the future. We have a talk the next day and everything seems fine.

And it stays that way. If anything it's gotten better. Talking more, texting more, she says basicly sex is on the table but I need to keep working on myself and prove I'm stable. If anything she's gone back to her normal gf self complete with phone talks and getting mad at me when I don't respond quickly enough or play Xbox.

I just think adding the guy on facebook is odd. She still plays with this guy a lot. I mean have they shared phone numbers? He lives in AZ too so they could meet up? I mean I know she's not someone who's just going to meet someone for sex. She has to have a built up relationship and be comfortable with that person. Which is probably also why my actions recently have angerd her, it probably makes her think I do think kind of bad things about her. The dude is also married and has kids and to be fair seems like a nice guy. To also be fair she has so many Facebook friends and often adds people just after meeting them once.

So basically I've just created a situation in my head

or have I?

This is why I've started to see a doctor.
:heart

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11532 on: October 02, 2019, 12:46:37 AM »
Not gonna read lol
Margs

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #11533 on: October 02, 2019, 01:47:10 AM »
At one point in my life I was making random visits to my girlfriend's house at night to try and "catch her off guard". Lifted her facebook password off of her laptop and ended up obsessively checking her facebook messages, multiple times throughout the day. Distrust and paranoia is extremely self destructive, don't do it.

Never go full Joe Goldberg dude.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Having a persistent digital footprint was actually convenient when trying to prove that I haven't cheated. Google spies on you with their Maps timeline so you can always prove where you are at any time. Even Snapchat had something like that I believe. And all my text threads are backed up in an automated email thing that makes it really hard to hide anything.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I have never convinced anyone that I didn't cheat. I just convinced them that I know I haven't.
[close]

[close]

shosta

« Reply #11534 on: October 02, 2019, 01:58:43 AM »
Glen turned me on to that show. Excited for Season 2!
每天生气

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #11535 on: October 02, 2019, 02:56:00 AM »
Married army dude with kids

Mac going for it
dur

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11536 on: October 02, 2019, 03:37:13 AM »

Mac going for it
What?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #11537 on: October 02, 2019, 08:35:44 AM »

Mac going for it
What?
Nudemac is a married military dude with kids.

Bebpo

« Reply #11538 on: October 03, 2019, 02:38:24 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #11539 on: October 03, 2019, 06:25:43 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

There are a lot of people who get married to settle down rather than finding the right person. They get married just so they say they’re married, essentially live separate lives and have lights off missionary sex maybe three times a year. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
🍆🍆

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #11540 on: October 03, 2019, 08:39:04 AM »
I think that's why guys date younger girls. Aside from the obvious aesthetics of their figure, they also want a partner that hasn't been calloused by life yet. Someone who can still love with that raw passion that only a young person can still have.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:11:39 AM by ToxicAdam »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11541 on: October 03, 2019, 10:14:44 PM »
Yeah I'm pretty sure she has his phone number or can easily contact him and he's only 2 hours away from her. They are gonna fuck. Wish she'd just be honest about it and cut me off.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11542 on: October 03, 2019, 10:21:26 PM »
Like that stops everyone.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11543 on: October 03, 2019, 11:01:15 PM »
I mean things are already pretty gone since I've been trumped by some XBL guy and am just now someone to also play games with. She plays more with this guy at this point. It's only going to get worse as she will eventually want some physical intimacy. Might as well call up the good looking dude you're on good terms with. And this guy doesn't have the problems that I do. Mental or physical. I mean it's pretty clear she likes this guy more then me at this point. She's probably just too afraid to 100% cut me off. You said it yourself basically,  she asked a for a break and probably already had this guy in mind.

Cucked by an XBL dude. Very embarrassing.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 11:05:43 PM by Rahxephon91 »

skullstorm

« Reply #11544 on: October 04, 2019, 08:10:32 AM »
I'm far from an expert here but I thought it was cheating 101 for married people to not add their side pieces on Facebook. I've read stories of people getting secret second phones to keep their spouses from finding out they're cheating etc. Just from the guy's point of view, being married with kids, it would seem pretty reckless to suddenly add some girl you play games with on Facebook and give her your phone number with the specific intention of banging her and not expect your wife to catch on. Although maybe he's in an open marriage like apparently a lot of people are these days so.....

I don't know man, I guess the best thing you can hope for is that your girl is honest with you. But I doubt she would expect this guy to leave his family for her so I really don't think she's after anything serious with him at least. She could very well have a crush on him (or not!) but the guy has a lot to lose if it's not an open marriage so I wouldn't be so sure that anything's going to happen. And even if your girl is crushing on this dude she could very well have, you know, some morals and shit and realize that going after a married dude is super weak and never act on it.

If you accuse her of something and nothing's happening, maybe not even a crush, then it's all over. In this case you wouldn't be accusing her of just having sex with someone else while you're on a break (or whatever your situation is atm) but also of being a homewrecker which is super hurtful if not true so tread lightly. Better focus on yourself and hope and believe she is honest with you. She wouldn't have left the door open for you guys to get back together if she was over you.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11545 on: October 04, 2019, 08:50:17 AM »
I mean... She broke up with you. Softly, but it was a break up. This sense of entitlement is totally unwarranted, provided there's even anything there...Which I would be doubtful of anyway, it's projection and "emotional self harm" 101 on your part.

Get yourself up in order, go out and meet new people. Make your peace with the fact that you're no longer in a relationship with her. You might patch up at one point in the future, who knows ? But there's no guarantee there so don't put your eggs in that basket.
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11546 on: October 04, 2019, 09:32:42 AM »
What is the point of a break versus a break up then? If we are broken up then we shouldn’t even be talking or interacting anymore. I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone like that.

I don’t even understand the point of a break if the point isn’t to hopefully resume. Especially since she’s gone back on many things she’s said.  You say since of entitlement, but she’s the one that got mad at me for the idea of me even talking to women, to not wanting to play video games with her, or attempting to attend big social stuff without her. We shouldn’t resume normal conversation and plan on seeing each other soon if this is a clear break up. This is also my frustration. What’ is a break. You say it’s a soft breaking up, Reddit says it’s not, google says it’s both.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 09:36:53 AM by Rahxephon91 »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11547 on: October 04, 2019, 10:11:17 AM »
What is the point of a break versus a break up then? If we are broken up then we shouldn’t even be talking or interacting anymore. I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone like that.

I don’t even understand the point of a break if the point isn’t to hopefully resume. Especially since she’s gone back on many things she’s said.  You say since of entitlement, but she’s the one that got mad at me for the idea of me even talking to women, to not wanting to play video games with her, or attempting to attend big social stuff without her. We shouldn’t resume normal conversation and plan on seeing each other soon if this is a clear break up. This is also my frustration. What’ is a break. You say it’s a soft breaking up, Reddit says it’s not, google says it’s both.

I dunno, I'm sure some people make it work but "a break" is pretty uncommon and it's really a breakup under a softer name (as far as I'm concerned I said so back when you mentioned it and I remember most people replying along those lines), as far as I can tell. Even if she's flirting with that guy (which, again, sound more like your mind racing there than anything), so what ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she mentioned you were both free as of now. I think any jealousy (or "entitlement") you have is then misplaced.

For all intents and purposes you're single and she's single. I'm not there to tell you how to live your life, but at your place I would probably try to keep her as a friend but probably forfeit any romantic future unless she opens that again.
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11548 on: October 04, 2019, 10:18:10 AM »
Well I’d rather just cut her out of my life and move on if there’s no such thing as a break. I don’t want to keep having feelings for someone if they aren’t going to go anywhere. It’s cruel to have someone believe that.

You say “so what” and you’re right. But it would still hurt, which is why you should just break all connection with someone. What’s the point of keeping her as a friend if it’s just going to hurt an have weird feelings?

Well all you are doing is obsessing over the idea of her fucking this guy;  didn't she break up with you because she wanted you to work on your insecurity?

If she's playing XBL more with this guy now.. play with them?  And don't act like a stick in the mud.. just talk normally like a normal person would.

Not saying this to make fun of you but you sound like a huge whiny baby.  It's like the least attractive behavior you can exhibit; women would rather fuck someone who gives off serial killer vibes.
Why the fuck would I want to play XBL with them? I don’t even like CoD. I just played, because that’s how we stayed in contact. If there’s no point to that then I don’t even need to pay for the service. You say normal, but a normal person wouldn’t even want to interact with an ex.

And thank you for calling me a whinny baby. I’ve also been accused of having serial killer vibes so I guess I have both off putting qualities. Even if you're right, it’s hard to help it as this is a frustrating experience.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 10:31:36 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11549 on: October 04, 2019, 11:36:48 AM »
I'll be honest, I don't really understand what you're saying. I've never known anyone to remain friends with thier exes. I've never seen that happen. Maybe, they are cordial after some time has past, but never friends. I'm not saying be a douche, but I don't know why I would want to interact with your ex. I've already learned a lot. What else am I going to learn here other then I wasted my time? It seems pretty shitty advice to say "yeah hurt yourself and be friends with someone who hurt you".

I also don't know how I'm being immature. Whats immature about not liking a vague situation and wanting something to be clear? This girl wants everything to be the same, just without the "label". How is that fair to someone? Why should I suggest a common game? This guy isn't my friend, I don't want to play with him. I'm not even into multiplayer games anyway and besides CoD is pretty much the only option. And I do play it just to interact with her. I did'nt play it to interact with her + other people. I have no idea why she's playing with this dude.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11550 on: October 04, 2019, 03:54:14 PM »
I've never known anyone to remain friends with thier exes. I've never seen that happen.

I'm in the middle of it. :yeshrug
It's fine if you don't want to try to be friends, just acquaintances or maybe even less than that. It's your life and it's often more counterproductive to force those things instead of letting them flow organically. But I don't think it would be insulting to say you admitted of being someone who is too guarded, and having an ex around (who may in some way have shared an intimacy and a part of you few people will see first hand) as a potential friend doesn't sound like the worst outcome. It's your life (bis) and it's your choice but the pretext of misplaced jealousy is pretty weak.
ὕβρις

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11552 on: October 06, 2019, 01:39:46 PM »
It's exactly that sort of mopey existential hand wringer over a breakup that dries up a vagina faster than a arid midday sun, Rahx. Grab ya balls and accept your current reality. Turn your sight past her cause what youre doing now is akin to an emotional Chinese finger trap.
:9

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11553 on: October 06, 2019, 11:20:51 PM »
You guys may not believe me, but eh....looks like I was right.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11554 on: October 06, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »
people fuck. big whoop.

the world is ending.  :doge

edit: this acid is great btw  :lawd

shosta

« Reply #11555 on: October 06, 2019, 11:48:42 PM »
每天生气

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11556 on: October 06, 2019, 11:49:34 PM »
 :rofl

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11557 on: October 06, 2019, 11:50:44 PM »
Yes, it's very funny.

She let me know that he was going to take a trip up to meet her, but that we should still talk and stuff.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 04:12:06 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11558 on: October 07, 2019, 12:14:39 AM »
I wish I could talk about my love life right now but...

let's just say I have more power and control than I was expecting with certain people and it's kinda freaking me out.  :doge

edit: I'm NO JOKE ending someone's bloodline basically.  :doge

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #11559 on: October 07, 2019, 12:17:54 AM »
:thinking sounds like you're going to murder a whole family

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11560 on: October 07, 2019, 12:29:02 AM »
nah, just convincing a close friend of mine to get an abortion.  :doge

edit: It's not mine btw.  :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11561 on: October 07, 2019, 12:29:26 AM »
 :-[

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11562 on: October 07, 2019, 12:30:05 AM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11563 on: October 07, 2019, 01:28:43 AM »

BIONIC

« Reply #11564 on: October 07, 2019, 02:09:36 AM »

:salute
Margs

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11565 on: October 07, 2019, 03:16:21 AM »
God, I love her (as a friend).  :doge

Anyways, it was a fun and eventful day. And I'll probably be going to my first rave and trying MDMA for the first time ever next weekend.  :doge

Oh my sweat summer child, Jesus... :neogaf

I went from this dweeb to a guy who could make or break people because of my "connections".

Life comes at you fast, man.  :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11566 on: October 07, 2019, 03:18:50 AM »
I went from this dweeb to a guy who could make or break people because of my "connections".

:joker :popular :juicy
ὕβρις

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11567 on: October 07, 2019, 03:22:06 AM »
If only you knew me IRL, Vom.  :rejoice

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #11568 on: October 07, 2019, 03:28:55 AM »
psychedelics are the worst do a real drug like heroin

BIONIC

« Reply #11569 on: October 07, 2019, 03:58:32 AM »
Krokodil or you a pussy ass bitch :pacspit
Margs

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11570 on: October 07, 2019, 04:07:59 AM »
Don’t @ me unless you’ve injected fentanyl into your urethra

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11571 on: October 07, 2019, 06:22:52 AM »

That may be. I think the argument is that it's pretty immaterial whether it's real or not. That's not your problem anymore, really. Despite all your issues you moved forward those last few years. You've been in a relationship once, you can be again in the future.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11572 on: October 07, 2019, 06:28:59 AM »
To immediately undermine my own credibility, I've not seen much success on dating apps. I extended my net to Tinder and Bumble and added some more photos. Granted it's me at restaurants but they're all recent and truthful. Guess I'm not very photogenic but heh what can you do ? I have a couple of hits on Tinder but they never seem to come in the queue so I fear they're from a foreign country or just bots/fakes.
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11573 on: October 07, 2019, 06:37:11 AM »
Well even if I can be in another relationship I’m not interested right now. And I sure am not going to use dating apps. And my current job isn’t really conductive to meeting women, nor is my friend group. But that’s fine for now.

I sent the texts messages she sent me to what I believe is the dude’s wife’s Facebook. Maybe a douche move, but I don’t care.

BIONIC

« Reply #11574 on: October 07, 2019, 06:58:50 AM »
Dude’s gonna show up on your doorstep and mow your ass down with an M16. Amazing  :brain
Margs

skullstorm

« Reply #11575 on: October 07, 2019, 07:52:23 AM »
Yeah Rahx take some time for yourself, don't worry about finding someone new right away. Work on yourself and all that.

Well if it wasn't an open relationship I feel dumb for saying your ex maybe had morals and would know going after a married dude with kids is a dick move, welp. I doubted your instincts but you did really know better. And I guess you really should have gone for a clean break when you wanted to but do it now. Don't get caught up in her business any more, and definitely don't hold her hand while she fucks up. Don't waste your energy and time on her anymore.

Pretty bold move letting the guy's wife know tho, I'm expecting a shitstorm to hit your way soon. I've always wondered what I'd do if I found someone I know is cheating or being cheated on, but I guess the one being cheated on always deserves to know. Your ex will be maaaaad but don't even worry about it. Leave all of that behind, don't involve yourself in that situation any more and just focus on you.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11576 on: October 07, 2019, 08:03:45 AM »
Don’t shake any gloved hands, Rahx.

That’s all I’m gonna say.  :doge

skullstorm

« Reply #11577 on: October 07, 2019, 08:05:32 AM »
I wish I could talk about my love life right now but...

let's just say I have more power and control than I was expecting with certain people and it's kinda freaking me out.  :doge

edit: I'm NO JOKE ending someone's bloodline basically.  :doge

Pls talk about your love life, or draw up a diagram or something, I want to understand your mastery better. How many underlings do you have? Do they wear collars? Do you wear leather pants every day? What sort of mind control do you use on them?

I just want to learn  :(

nudemacusers

« Reply #11578 on: October 07, 2019, 08:10:51 AM »
You larping now?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11579 on: October 07, 2019, 08:20:29 AM »
I’ve already said too much.  :doge