Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1411816 times)

Oblivion

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #11400 on: September 04, 2019, 12:09:23 AM »
okay, been wanting to ask this for a while

what do you guys do when you're going down on your girl (or guy), ready to chow down, only to find out it absolutely REEKS down there? it sucks cause i'd like to give my partners oral - and when they're nice and clean it's a wonderful experience - but it's pretty much a coin flip on how their hygiene is.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11401 on: September 04, 2019, 12:31:38 AM »
 :nugenix

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11402 on: September 04, 2019, 12:41:57 AM »

Himu

« Reply #11403 on: September 04, 2019, 03:32:49 AM »
okay, been wanting to ask this for a while

what do you guys do when you're going down on your girl (or guy), ready to chow down, only to find out it absolutely REEKS down there? it sucks cause i'd like to give my partners oral - and when they're nice and clean it's a wonderful experience - but it's pretty much a coin flip on how their hygiene is.

Suggest the two of you shower together and get frisky in the shower. Don’t hint her puss stinks. Just deflect and say you’ve been active today and want to freshen up beforehand. This will be seen as considerate and is a fun place for sexy time while also making her go,”oh I definitely need a shower too.” Win win. Do it before you pull those panties or it will be obvious.
IYKYK

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #11404 on: September 04, 2019, 03:41:03 AM »
Tell her you think her smell changed at some point which might be linked to a pH or bacteria imbalance so she might want to get it checked out before it becomes serious. I could say this with a straight face because I already sound like a goober in intimate situations.

Do not tell her that you hesitated to appreciate the gift of her feminine virtue because you sensed a xenomorph lurking in the grotto.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #11405 on: September 05, 2019, 04:38:57 AM »
So I booked a hotel to meet the cute polish / Russian chica up in Buffalo on the 27th. Apparently we're staying at a former insane asylum turned hotel. If I don't post on here in October, my body is probably spinning eternally at the bottom of Niagara.

How far you traveling for that sweet borscht?

Six hour drive from here. Figure I've never seen downtown Buffalo and Niagara during the Fall so, if all else fails with her during, I can just indulge in the touristy aspects.

Definitely stop at Duff's in Amherst for wings while you're there. Downtown Buffalo has come a long way since I was there for school back in the early 00s - Canalside is the happening place now with some cool restaurants and bars.
^_^

Oblivion

« Reply #11408 on: September 09, 2019, 10:57:59 PM »
so met up with an all poly group for the first time (nothing happened, btw)

is it a good idea to get involved?

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #11409 on: September 10, 2019, 12:09:48 AM »
If you're poly, it's probably a pretty cool club but if you're trying to see if they can sell you on joining their tribe, I feel like you would waste their time or hurt some feelings.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11410 on: September 11, 2019, 07:24:29 PM »
Nah I’m ok.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:38:28 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11411 on: September 12, 2019, 11:52:04 PM »
Well I don't want to go into detail because thebore will make fun of me and I'm already aware of my problems. Seek help yeah, I know. But officially my relationship is over. There's feelings of hurt and relief which is weird, but I'm not sure where I GO from now. I liked having a partner it was fun, even when it transitioned to being lOng distance. Having someone to talk to and know that there's someone out there who supposedly loves and cares for you. Going to miss that feeling. And it really sucks because I feel pretty lonley now even though it's only been a few days. You know, I'm nearing that 30 number. Friend's are getting married, no time, moved away. I feel older and am not into the bar scene anymore. And yeah I'm good on online dating. So my friend circle is kind of well depleted. I got a new job to so it's not like I'm beyond being simply friendly with the people there. Also it's not really a job where you're going to meet and make friends. I'm on my own there mostly. I feel like a pretty dark time is coming up for me.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:20:00 AM by Rahxephon91 »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11412 on: September 13, 2019, 12:09:11 AM »
Well I don't want to go into detail because thebore will make fun of me and I'm already aware of my problems. Seek help yeah, I know. But officially my relationship is over. There's feelings of hurt and relief which is weird, but I'm not sure where I from now. I liked having a partner it was fun, even when it transitioned to being ling distance. Having someone to talk to and know that there's someone out there who supposedly loves and cares for you. Going to miss that feeling. And it really sucks because I feel pretty lonley now even though it's only been a few days. You know, I'm nearing that 30 number. Friend's are getting married, no time, moved away. I feel older and am not into the bar scene anymore. And yeah I'm good on online dating. So my friend circle is kind of well depleted. I got a new job to so it's not like I'm beyond being simply friendly with the people there. Also it's not really a job where you're going to meet and make friends. I'm on my own there mostly. I feel like a pretty dark time is coming up for me.
we here for you, rahx breh

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11413 on: September 13, 2019, 12:24:40 AM »
Liking "man my life sucks" posts are so weird lol.

I can't tell if it's coming from a "get fucked you annoying poster" angle or not.

Tasty

« Reply #11414 on: September 13, 2019, 12:27:04 AM »
This is why Facebook introduced those other reactions.

Though now apparently all social networking sites are waging a war on likes in general, or something.

In any case you can get through this, at the very least it seems like you're prepared for the upcoming shitty period. That mindset tends to help me get through shit like that.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11415 on: September 13, 2019, 12:32:39 AM »
my likes are meant to show my love and support, breh  :-[

Bebpo

« Reply #11416 on: September 13, 2019, 04:23:41 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11417 on: September 13, 2019, 04:57:05 AM »
I did some soul searching and decided that I'm still kinda hurting from a gal I dated in April for about 2 months who I really liked and then she ghosted me and blocked me on every social app while on vacation in Spain on day 4 after sending me super lovingly postcards every day for the first 3 days of the trips. When she blocked me she sent me 3 texts I guess explaining what was up but then deleted them before I could read them so was just left in the dark. Whoops. I played it off like it wasn't a big deal and there wasn't a long term potential in the future for us (she was the one with the STD), but I guess it actually hurt a lot and is why I've been in a depression for the last 5-6 months on & off.
That's pretty intense. No wonder you got hurt, anybody would.

You know, I watched The Lobster last night, and it dovetails pretty well with this post. Definitely don't waste your time, try and talk to someone enough through messaging first to see if you can get that spark going way before you even meet up. Best of luck to you dude.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also, as someone who's your height, I've literally never had sex with anyone taller than me. Sounds terrible.
[close]
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11418 on: September 13, 2019, 10:25:12 AM »
Got a match, she says she'll come back to me when she has some more time, I respond her profile said as much and that was OK was looking forward to that.

A couple of days later "User no longer has an account."
 :heh

The search continues.

ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #11419 on: September 13, 2019, 10:32:25 AM »
Definitely don't waste your time, try and talk to someone enough through messaging first to see if you can get that spark going way before you even meet up. Best of luck to you dude.

I‘d argue that prolonged messaging  is more of a waste of time. Just use messaging to push for a meet up ASAP and not for random conversations. You‘ll never know if someone is compatible or even interested by messaging.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11420 on: September 15, 2019, 11:21:42 PM »
A slight update.

I'd rather not go into detail about happen between my gf and me, because I don't want to be mocked and I'm sure the bore can assume it's my own usual insecuties problem.

Anyway, right now she said that she thinks we should take a break, so we can focus on ourselves. So I can get help. She said that during this break she wouldn't limit herself from seeing other people. But she also said she has no interest in looking for other people nor does she want to. She said she'd let me know though if something came up. But if she sees me getting better that we will resume. That we'd still stay in contact and play video games and whatnot. So I don't know what that really means. Good or bad.

I mean I have no intrests in other people, but I guess I'm just going to agree with this.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 11:41:03 PM by Rahxephon91 »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11421 on: September 16, 2019, 12:33:48 AM »
A slight update.

I'd rather not go into detail about happen between my gf and me, because I don't want to be mocked and I'm sure the bore can assume it's my own usual insecuties problem.

Anyway, right now she said that she thinks we should take a break, so we can focus on ourselves. So I can get help. She said that during this break she wouldn't limit herself from seeing other people. But she also said she has no interest in looking for other people nor does she want to. She said she'd let me know though if something came up. But if she sees me getting better that we will resume. That we'd still stay in contact and play video games and whatnot. So I don't know what that really means. Good or bad.

I mean I have no intrests in other people, but I guess I'm just going to agree with this.
:-\

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11422 on: September 16, 2019, 01:47:52 AM »
So you guys think this is a bad thing?

I mean we played Borderlands tonight so I don't know and I know she cares about me.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:55:00 AM by Rahxephon91 »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11423 on: September 16, 2019, 01:54:48 AM »
get yourself right and it won't matter, breh

shosta

« Reply #11424 on: September 16, 2019, 01:55:54 AM »
I think breakups are painful and not only is clean separation healthiest for you emotionally, it has the highest probability of you getting back together.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11425 on: September 16, 2019, 01:58:14 AM »
There's not much you have a choice to agree to here.

So you guys think this is a bad thing?

It's a softly worded breakup. I'd assume her leaving the door open for patching things together is genuine, but there's never any guarantees there, don't set it as an objective. I don't know what exactly are the issues she alludes to you would need help with but regardless of your relationship resuming it would probably be beneficial to work on them for you, her or any other partner.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:06:37 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #11426 on: September 16, 2019, 02:11:35 AM »
Rahx, last year you were Naruto when he couldn't even walk up the tree. Right now, you're Naruto when he defeats Neji during the Chunin exams. Keep bettering yourself and you'll be Naruto when he beats Gaara
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11427 on: September 16, 2019, 02:22:33 AM »
The other woman who matched with me (a month or so back) no longer has an account too  :omg am I a curse ?
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11428 on: September 16, 2019, 02:40:03 AM »
Well I'd rather have a straight break-up that way I would'nt waste time with hope. She's the one that claimed it wasn't and also I should try it instead of making it a break up. Yet also said she woud'nt limit herself if something came up, but that it probably would'nt. While also noting that she wasn't looking for anything or wanted to be with anyone else, that it was soley me asking if dating other people was ok. So I don't know how I should look at this. I'm not going to jump on tinder, but I don't like being lonely and would rather know that I too should see this as actually over.

But yes I should seek help for my insercuties and she recommended me a doctor and whatnot.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:45:47 AM by Rahxephon91 »

samir

« Reply #11429 on: September 16, 2019, 02:42:25 AM »
Hit the gym and get ripped and you'll win her back in no time, champ  ;)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #11430 on: September 16, 2019, 02:59:22 PM »
Rahx, As filler said, focus on you and bettering yourself and everything will work out.

I guess an update from me is in order.
Things with the wife are great. We've learned a lot about each other and really are closer than we've been before.  We did have a unicorn. She sorta blew up an demanded more time and turned on the passive agressiveness in threatening to blow up if we didn't make more time. Eventually she said we needed to make more time right away and I was like "With spooktober, halloween, thanksgiving and christmas/new years? You need to be more patient. We got kids and jobs and shit. Please be patient." (which she does too, but I guess we just have different priorities) and she essentially put out an ultimatum and I don't do those. So it was a good run, don't regret it, but obviously things for her weren't going great and she grabbed onto whatever she could. Makes me sad for her though, because well adjusted people won't put up with that shit and she doesn't see that.

As to the GF things are still going great. Things are settling. It's been almost a year now. Don't see things changing on this front.
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11431 on: September 16, 2019, 05:20:40 PM »
Yeah that’s what I need to do. But I need to do it for me and not for her, don’t make that mistake. But she also talked to my mom said it wasn’t over, she’s just been super stressed and whatnot. This isn’t the first time this has happen either, not to this extreme but similar.

But it’s just hard to not think about a relationship you like and care for while focusing on bettering yourself and hoping you can repair it. I also don’t want to react poorly and be disappointed if she decides she doesn’t want to get back together or has relations while “chilling”.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #11432 on: September 16, 2019, 08:28:23 PM »
Two things:
1) You need to be honest with yourself as to whether you're OK with things being as they are. If you're only going to be cool with things if you're hooking up then you're almost certainly not going to be a good friend and not going to get there by extension

2) Remember, while you're on a "break" you're on a "Break" Don't pull a Rachel.
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11433 on: September 16, 2019, 08:41:11 PM »
Well to be honest. No I’m not exactly cool. I’m fine with cooling off. Not having to be in constant communication and focusing on ourselves. But I wouldn’t be cool with her having any relations with anyone else. I’m not going to Perdue anyone else and if she did I’d be hurt and probably wouldn’t be able to reconcile that. It would be over forever for me. Maybe that’s bad I don’t know.

Which is why I kind of find this annoyingly vague. If she said she just wanted to be friends or it was a break up, I’d be able to just say fine and make a clean break. But saying we should go on break and that I can’t tell the future so I won’t limit myself, but hey I have no interests in dating anyone else, being with anyone else, so don’t worry kind of only makes me worry.

I haven’t seen Friends.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 08:49:32 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11434 on: September 16, 2019, 09:43:45 PM »
I should probably explain what happen, but I know thebore will shit on me for it...

shosta

« Reply #11435 on: September 16, 2019, 10:03:53 PM »
Just share, we're not going to drag you because your girlfriend already did.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #11436 on: September 16, 2019, 11:54:37 PM »
The other woman who matched with me (a month or so back) no longer has an account too  :omg am I a curse ?

Yes. You should probably kill yourself.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11437 on: September 17, 2019, 12:56:11 AM »

Yes. You should probably kill yourself.

Lead the way, I'll follow right behind you.
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11438 on: September 17, 2019, 08:44:13 AM »
hey man any connection is a good start. it's tough to put yourself out there so at least you're getting something back but from the sounds of it, it's best to leave it as friends.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11439 on: September 17, 2019, 10:23:21 AM »
i am loathe to reply here with all these rahx shitposts
Um excuse me? I’m not belittling your problem. Please do not be an asshole and belittle mine. Because if you want to be a pos, trust me I have no problem replying in kind.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #11440 on: September 17, 2019, 11:27:42 AM »
And endless stamina, cotdamn. 👀

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #11441 on: September 17, 2019, 01:11:02 PM »
Got my STD test results back, no HIV!

Time for more rawdawg 8)
OH!

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #11442 on: September 17, 2019, 02:18:23 PM »
See? You say "No HIV!"I hear "There's other less worrisome stuff than HIV"
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11443 on: September 17, 2019, 03:26:07 PM »
Because if you want to be a pos, trust me I have no problem replying in kind.

no shit ::) you've been an asshole for no reason plenty of times, maybe you were too drunk to remember or some shit

next time i'll just ignore your posts
Yeah you’re right I have. No one would argue that. But one of my constant points is your inclination to throw shade at me and sometimes over the years Attra while you act superior. I could search years over this thread to find posts where I or him have shared our  problems, yes sometimes poorly(especially in my case)  and you post a snobbish post(like today) all while claiming how awesome you are and how one day you’re gonna make progress. So no I don’t have a good feeling to you.

shosta

« Reply #11444 on: September 17, 2019, 06:13:52 PM »
Chicks with chest tattoos will almost always send you a pic of their tits if you ask to see their tattoos. I call it... tit for tat.
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11445 on: September 17, 2019, 08:09:40 PM »
So the girl I'm talking to in Buffalo, apparently her ex is, as she's described, a narcissist. She talked smack about him a bit. Mainly how the dude is extremely manipulative and she knows how he works. I then come to find some of her shit is still in his apartment. Ok. Then just a couple of days ago I found out she painted the bathroom in the new place he moved into and I'm over here like

imma die yall
:9

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11446 on: September 17, 2019, 09:09:26 PM »
I really despise people who only talk shit about the people they use to be close to. You either have bad judgement or you’re just as bad they are.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11447 on: September 17, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
Somewhere in Buffalo there’s a chick showing her friend your poetry going

imma die yall

Murder suicide

But who will murder first? 🤔
:9

shosta

« Reply #11448 on: September 17, 2019, 09:17:57 PM »
Me: "Plans tonight?"
Her: "Not that I know of :)"
The text I deleted: "How about I come over and get you so wet your flood insurance kicks in"
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11449 on: September 18, 2019, 02:33:57 AM »
Me: "Plans tonight?"
Her: "Not that I know of :)"
The text I deleted: "How about I come over and get you so wet your flood insurance kicks in"

The text I actually sent : "Yes. You should probably kill yourself."
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11450 on: September 18, 2019, 02:45:22 AM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11451 on: September 19, 2019, 09:26:34 AM »
Not to count my chickens before they hatch but...

😏

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #11452 on: September 19, 2019, 09:37:39 AM »
Whew. Not the kind of opening I expected.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11453 on: September 19, 2019, 10:42:29 AM »
Time for her to OD on your cock :rash
Margs

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #11454 on: September 19, 2019, 10:59:35 AM »

😏

WTF? Are you texting with a girl? I’m disappointed.

Have you at least sucked a dick?
🍆🍆

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11455 on: September 19, 2019, 11:15:31 AM »

😏

Not to be a soccer mom but that's kind of fucked up.
ὕβρις

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11456 on: September 19, 2019, 11:24:34 AM »
everything is fucked up, dudebro  :doge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #11457 on: September 19, 2019, 11:25:45 AM »
Atra, bruv, not to be a party-pooper, but whenever you provide updates on that girl, all I can think of is:

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11458 on: September 19, 2019, 11:37:45 AM »
Her gay best friend & I were talking and we both agree that she (after she breaks up with her bf) needs time to be single in order to heal & whatnot but...

I’m gonna fuck that pussy tho  :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #11459 on: September 19, 2019, 12:39:30 PM »
as everything with this girl, it all seems really healthy and on the up and up.
que