Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1409596 times)

Oblivion

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #11220 on: July 19, 2019, 12:14:31 AM »
thought i'd confirm if there was any chance of a second date with the recent PAWG

looks like the answer's no  :doge

ah well

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11221 on: July 19, 2019, 04:12:18 AM »
Mundane OKCupid thoughts (cont.) :

I got 4 or 5 women liking my profile after I reinstated my account but that well is now back to dry.  I don't know if I tanked the algorithm somehow or something else.

Besides the photo, I'm a smoker and my profile says I don't want kids which probably doesn't help.

It's weird I'm a bit ticked off (not sad, depressed or frustrated... Just annoyed) at being single now despite being fresh and I had objectively much worse stretches in the past.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:31:19 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #11222 on: July 19, 2019, 06:32:20 AM »
Lie about the smoking part in your profile. It's not really that big of a deal for most women, at least in my experience, but leads to you getting filtered out.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11223 on: July 19, 2019, 06:59:51 AM »
Lie about the smoking part in your profile. It's not really that big of a deal for most women, at least in my experience, but leads to you getting filtered out.

:larry
I'm a regular smoker. I think this goes a lot beyond "choosing a charitable presentation" or "play it tactical omissions".

I finally added a better portait.
ὕβρις

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11224 on: July 19, 2019, 11:53:13 AM »
So ever since I started getting better at writing poetry I've had women be the initiators, online at least, when it comes to shit. Right now I'm talking with a local woman whose a straight freak. We went from simple platitudes to her saying she'd suck my dick and suck out every drop. 5'1 shorty with DD's. I think I'm wading into shit with her. She may be a level of crazy ive never stepped into.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me
:9

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11225 on: July 19, 2019, 12:05:12 PM »
So ever since I started getting better at writing poetry I've had women be the initiators, online at least, when it comes to shit. Right now I'm talking with a local woman whose a straight freak. We went from simple platitudes to her saying she'd suck my dick and suck out every drop. 5'1 shorty with DD's. I think I'm wading into shit with her. She may be a level of crazy ive never stepped into.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me

All that potential wasted when you could write RLM poetry on ResetEra.
:brazilcry
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11226 on: July 19, 2019, 02:03:51 PM »
Well one message got through at least...
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11227 on: July 19, 2019, 02:51:30 PM »

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me
if you can settle into a comfy codependency kind of thing, 100% go for it
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11228 on: July 19, 2019, 04:14:47 PM »

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me
if you can settle into a comfy codependency kind of thing, 100% go for it

She's talking about feelings in her stomach. I know I'm gonna find one of my pets boiling in a pot of water if I hit it and quit it

shosta

« Reply #11229 on: July 19, 2019, 04:16:37 PM »
Send me a pic of this poifect broad :lawd
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11230 on: July 19, 2019, 05:07:41 PM »
 :neogaf short girl with big tits and high potential of crazy  :thinking sounds like someone I know  :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #11231 on: July 19, 2019, 05:19:11 PM »

The Virginian chick I was talking to ended being just a fun weekend. Not too long after she got back she was talking about being spit roasted by be and another guy. Slowly walked out of that shit. I'll send you a pic this one in a few 😘

:neogaf short girl with big tits and high potential of crazy  :thinking sounds like someone I know  :doge

Absolutely

We also talked and fuck her voice is just as hot as her tittays

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me

i also happen to have an interest in poetry :ohhh

i need to get on that shit if what u say is true

It's all about being able to show you're a being with emotional depth.

With that said, I've been talking with another woman who lives far out. She mental quirks, just like me. 5'9 black woman. Intelligent as hell, into high brow films and 80s trash.. Her I'd actually fucking marry but I think it's a purely intellectual attraction that would dissipate in person.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11232 on: July 19, 2019, 05:21:50 PM »

The Virginian chick I was talking to ended being just a fun weekend. Not too long after she got back she was talking about being spit roasted by be and another guy. Slowly walked out of that shit. I'll send you a pic this one in a few 😘

::) :banplz

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11233 on: July 19, 2019, 07:32:20 PM »
 ::)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11234 on: July 20, 2019, 05:47:11 AM »

:larry
I'm a regular smoker. I think this goes a lot beyond "choosing a charitable presentation" or "play it tactical omissions".

if you quit smoking u dont have to lie about not smoking :rollsafe

*Lights another in the Bore's public room*

Die of cancer to own the sane normies, brehs.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11235 on: July 21, 2019, 06:23:14 AM »
Oh man I hate chatting through the app when that shit doesn't flow. So difficult to get a read. She's responding, but sparsely despite being logged in (doesn't mean she's behind her keyboard at all times during the day but you know...). She liked a couple of my jokes but that's it. She doesn't pick up discussion hooks.

We're a dozen messages in after 48h so I just decided to say I was still curious about her and drop the hypothetical of a coffee someday. I'll leave it at that.

My impression is that she's either not interested or not big into chatting / want men to be forward so let's do that.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 08:41:44 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Oblivion

« Reply #11236 on: July 21, 2019, 05:39:04 PM »
Oh man I hate chatting through the app when that shit doesn't flow. So difficult to get a read. She's responding, but sparsely despite being logged in (doesn't mean she's behind her keyboard at all times during the day but you know...). She liked a couple of my jokes but that's it. She doesn't pick up discussion hooks.

We're a dozen messages in after 48h so I just decided to say I was still curious about her and drop the hypothetical of a coffee someday. I'll leave it at that.

My impression is that she's either not interested or not big into chatting / want men to be forward so let's do that.

my experience has shown me that if someone is legitimately interested in you, you'll know it as they will make it clear. sure, i've gone out on dates with the occasional scatter texter, but those seemed doomed to fail and i'm almost entirely sure they only agreed to meet up either cause they were super bored or wanted a free lunch

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11237 on: July 21, 2019, 05:48:22 PM »
Yeah I think she's just not interested though she must have laughed at my intro message. Sent the ball over to her, if she feels like picking it up.

She's "non monogamous" and "questioning her sexuality" too, which I tend to pass (but she was too much my physical type to not at least try).
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #11238 on: July 21, 2019, 06:27:20 PM »
need to get me one a dem Filipina nurses
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11239 on: July 21, 2019, 06:40:48 PM »
Come to saudi, that's like 95% of tinder here.

:bedroomeyes :dead
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #11240 on: July 21, 2019, 06:47:03 PM »
I'm already in a desert with a bunch of filipinos :trumps

And yes, Benji, they speak tagalog
每天生气

Oblivion

« Reply #11241 on: July 22, 2019, 11:21:21 PM »
some broad replied back after like two months of me sending the original message

which by itself is fine, mind you (better late than never). but it's one of those annoying people who respond with one or two word messages. why do people like that bother? you decide to respond after two months even though you seem like you'd prefer watching paint dry instead of talking to me. so what the hell is the point of responding in the first place??  :maf :doge
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:26:27 PM by Oblivion »

Oblivion

« Reply #11242 on: July 23, 2019, 12:47:21 AM »
way too sexually frustrated right now after that last chick's text, so i decided to text this cougar i met a few years ago and hopefully rekindle things. kind of just stopped talking to her after a while, so hopefully she's not angry about it  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11243 on: July 23, 2019, 06:17:30 AM »
New better (or so I think) portrait was not the magic X factor. I guess now I need another one full body. I guess I should pick up some sport too (in general, not for fuck points), it's one of those good resolutions from two breakup ago I grazed right past through.

Ugh, the effort.  :brain

The frustrating part is the ratio between messages written and results but what can you do ? I'm a bit particular and deffo not for everyone.
ὕβρις

Oblivion

« Reply #11244 on: July 25, 2019, 11:38:41 PM »
status update on the cougar

looks like she ain't responding. not surprised, but still  :'(

the fucked up thing about this case is that this was a self-inflicted fuck up  :'(

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11245 on: August 02, 2019, 06:36:39 AM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #11246 on: August 02, 2019, 10:22:57 AM »
Just give me some oral. There is too much shit going on out here today.

:dead

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #11247 on: August 02, 2019, 10:09:09 PM »
That shit is not good for the soul.

:nugenix
serge

Oblivion

« Reply #11248 on: August 02, 2019, 10:31:26 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Is this real? If so, I feel so much better for not being into anal now that most of the rap/hip hop community is on my side  :obama

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11249 on: August 03, 2019, 05:27:22 AM »
Black people not being into anal? What do you think "eating ass" means exactly, bruh?

Go to a really fancy restaurant ?
ὕβρις

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #11250 on: August 03, 2019, 06:36:36 AM »
Black people not being into anal? What do you think "eating ass" means exactly, bruh?

Go to a really fancy restaurant ?

Never really understood French cuisine.  :-*

Oblivion

« Reply #11251 on: August 03, 2019, 07:05:28 AM »
It says it's from 2004 at the top dude.

:fbm

yeah i'm aware of that, which is why i was initially surprised at the survey

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #11252 on: August 03, 2019, 08:25:57 AM »
Look at this big bunch of wussy cucks.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11253 on: August 03, 2019, 08:26:49 AM »
I don't think ass is especially big here. You can eat the balls AFAIK and Japan definitely do yakitori of pig's anus.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Oblivion

« Reply #11255 on: August 04, 2019, 09:28:42 PM »
i got kicked out of a speed dating event cause i didn't pay for the tickets :fbm

shosta

« Reply #11256 on: August 05, 2019, 03:03:30 AM »
I was just wondering if there was a site for dating single moms only, and then I remembered that factoid about how lion prides go for the weakest gazelle in the pack.

I feel justified. It's a strategy vindicated by nature's mightiest beasts.
每天生气

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Oblivion

« Reply #11258 on: August 05, 2019, 07:02:54 PM »
got possibly a dumb question, but are poly people generally not inclined to have relationships with people who don't identify as poly?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #11259 on: August 05, 2019, 09:09:58 PM »
got possibly a dumb question, but are poly people generally not inclined to have relationships with people who don't identify as poly?

Probably? I mean, my guess is that polyamorous peeps don't want the monogamists always showing up thinking they'll be The Right One for the poly?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11260 on: August 05, 2019, 11:31:08 PM »

Probably? I mean, my guess is that polyamorous peeps don't want the monogamists always showing up thinking they'll be The Right One for the poly?

I don't have first hand experience but I'd imagine a monogamous person would have more often some difficulties integrating a "real" polyamorous group (where more than two people are all in relationships with one another) which by definition isn't monogamous. One sided open relationships are also not the most solid in general. I think a lot of squares overestimate / are overoptimistic on how they would handle libertinage and that's why a lot of polyamorous or non monogamous people are being upfront about it.
ὕβρις

« Reply #11261 on: August 06, 2019, 12:39:24 PM »

One of my good friends dated a poly woman about ten years ago. Seemed to work for them for a while.
野球

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #11262 on: August 07, 2019, 04:25:58 PM »
I've been craving a crazy, intense, mentally ill relationship. One with lots of unprotected sex, lovesickness, anger, the whole shebang.

Talking and dating relatively normal women isn't the same as crazy love. Want I want is akin to sticking your heart and soul into a fire.
OH!

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #11263 on: August 07, 2019, 04:27:07 PM »
Start hanging out at strip clubs. You'll find plenty of that there.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #11264 on: August 07, 2019, 04:27:19 PM »
We could just play some Gamecube at my house instead
fat

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #11265 on: August 07, 2019, 04:39:26 PM »
Start hanging out at strip clubs. You'll find plenty of that there.

I've been befriending some borderline types on Facebook.

20 something milf that has two kids and is a waitress at a gentleman's club. Her body is banging and she posts about mental illness, weed acceptance, and memes on the reg.

:noah

U need to get rich so you fly me out and I can be your chubby sugar baby  :-*
OH!

Tasty

« Reply #11266 on: August 07, 2019, 04:40:14 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11267 on: August 07, 2019, 04:51:42 PM »
I guess the only useful advice is "get tested on the regular if you are not doing it already".

Otherwise I'm doing great at practicing my zingers in a vacuum.
Thanks OKcupid. :yeshrug
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #11268 on: August 07, 2019, 05:13:34 PM »

20 something milf that has two kids and is a waitress at a gentleman's club. Her body is banging and she posts about mental illness, weed acceptance, and memes on the reg.

a sincere yikes at the bolded...they’re crazy then there is this..
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11269 on: August 07, 2019, 05:45:39 PM »

:drool

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #11270 on: August 07, 2019, 06:16:59 PM »
I've been craving a crazy, intense, mentally ill relationship. One with lots of unprotected sex, lovesickness, anger, the whole shebang.

Talking and dating relatively normal women isn't the same as crazy love. Want I want is akin to sticking your heart and soul into a fire.

It's the heat. Stay strong. Stay strong. Don't think of the salt in their sweat, the sound of labored breathing, the late nights in a hot room, the smell of piss after a long night of jack and cokes. Don't think of any of that.

nudemacusers

« Reply #11271 on: August 07, 2019, 07:16:59 PM »

:drool
You were in the military I already know these chix are your kryptonite :gurl
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #11272 on: August 07, 2019, 07:20:08 PM »

It's the heat. Stay strong. Stay strong. Don't think of the salt in their sweat, the sound of labored breathing, the late nights in a hot room, the smell of piss after a long night of jack and cokes. Don't think of any of that.
Also don’t think of their toned, taught thighs built for and from writhing on poles, the finely manicured feet ready for worship, perky nipples always firmly at attention.

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11273 on: August 07, 2019, 09:59:28 PM »
I purchased a plane ticket to visit my girlfriend in Arizona at the end of this month. So that should be neat.

I also quit my job at Target and am working on my appeal to get back into school.

So a lot of stuff is happening in my life right now.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #11274 on: August 07, 2019, 10:14:21 PM »
ffuck yea

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #11275 on: August 07, 2019, 11:35:02 PM »
bless up

Bebpo

« Reply #11276 on: August 07, 2019, 11:46:17 PM »
I purchased a plane ticket to visit my girlfriend in Arizona at the end of this month. So that should be neat.

I also quit my job at Target and am working on my appeal to get back into school.

So a lot of stuff is happening in my life right now.

That's awesome!! Happy for you man.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11277 on: August 08, 2019, 02:13:06 AM »
 :mynicca :tocry

nudemacusers

« Reply #11278 on: August 08, 2019, 12:38:23 PM »
Need atra status tbh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽