Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399397 times)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #11700 on: October 10, 2019, 09:11:30 AM »
For anyone keeping score on bire open arrangements, the wife and I stopped being open like 10 months ago, and mostly unrelated but we’re now on the rocks. I’m having a pretty hard time with it.

Really sorry to hear that :(

Don’t worry about me, I’m just listening to Dancing in the Dark on repeat and trying figure out my next move

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #11701 on: October 10, 2019, 10:38:36 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that I'm in an emotional affair. A very deep one.

All these movies, TV shows, and books about physical affairs with fucking, almost nothing about what happens with the heart and feelings being involved with no fucking.

I had no idea love could be so complicated! Fuck me brehs.  :-\
OH!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11702 on: October 10, 2019, 10:39:29 PM »
Not that it's your fault but you're really undermining your friend's marriage.
每天生气

mormapope

« Reply #11703 on: October 10, 2019, 10:42:38 PM »
Not that it's your fault but you're really undermining your friend's marriage.

There's a lot to this, and I don't feel comfortable going into too many details here in a public setting.

Regardless of anything, I want to be friends with her. And I know boundaries can be set to prevent damage and heartbreak.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:47:40 PM by mormapope »
OH!

mormapope

« Reply #11704 on: October 10, 2019, 10:59:18 PM »
As a general rule I say never chase after people who are taken, even if feelings develop after long term friendship. Bets to chill and focus on hanging out with other people for a while.

This is healthy advice and I'm grateful for healthy helpful advice.

I'm a hot mess that's been having very intense depression with suicidal thoughts for the past several months. My mindset is fucked right now and the future doesn't seem bright.

An absolute atomic clusterfuck of emotions is most likely going to happen. The way I view it, life is short, and I hold onto love very tightly. So many people are saying this will most likely end in disaster.

The big thing no matter what, is I'm aware of what's going on. So if I continue down this path, I will know in my heart I made the decisions.
OH!

shosta

« Reply #11705 on: October 10, 2019, 11:01:33 PM »
There have been a lot of crazy people in this thread the past few days.
每天生气

mormapope

« Reply #11706 on: October 10, 2019, 11:07:38 PM »

I've always been a basket case, it's easier now to just admit to mental illness and bad behavior habits than beat around the bush or make up bullshit.
OH!

shosta

« Reply #11707 on: October 10, 2019, 11:16:21 PM »
Compared to all you fuckers, I'm the most normal guy around :hmph
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11708 on: October 10, 2019, 11:17:58 PM »
I'm a normie compared to you lot  :-[

shosta

« Reply #11709 on: October 10, 2019, 11:19:37 PM »
Oh yeah, did you end up fucking that co-worker of yours.
For the last time, no! I got her transferred instead.
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11710 on: October 10, 2019, 11:22:48 PM »
:hmm

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11711 on: October 10, 2019, 11:32:10 PM »
the bore is the only place (besides 4chan) I can let my crazy out.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #11712 on: October 10, 2019, 11:50:57 PM »
I've been focusing on improving myself a lot lately but I feel the need to vent somewhere cause goddamn it's been months since i got laid and I want to munch on some pussy soooo goddamn bad it hurts.
I've come to the conclusion that I'm in an emotional affair. A very deep one.

All these movies, TV shows, and books about physical affairs with fucking, almost nothing about what happens with the heart and feelings being involved with no fucking.

I had no idea love could be so complicated! Fuck me brehs.  :-\

shosta

« Reply #11713 on: October 10, 2019, 11:54:03 PM »
:preach
每天生气

Space Jam is Canon

« Reply #11714 on: October 10, 2019, 11:59:21 PM »
Cringe posting is like taking a psychic shit. Can't let it build up too much in your brain or it'll start to spill out IRL.  :brain

And I'm well aware how despicable I truly am but a good chunk of my friends out in meat space call me a saint or guardian angel (mostly because they're even more damaged or despicable than I am).  :doge
To put this into context, your extreme personality shifts and manipulative behavior is very On Cinema Tim Heidecker.  :doge

Let me get real as someone that generally tries to keep an even head:

You went from virgin -> fat chicks are easy -> bdsm moms hang together and are easy -> let me emotionally leech off the gf of some dude that almost OD’d on heroin, freeing my lane for this bitch I call dumb on the internet

You’re not so much enjoying yourself as much you are exploiting the ladder of women that you feel are under your progressively under your ego.

There’s a lot to digest here, at times I was one of the only positive posters trying to help you out. But bro, you’ve totally fucked up.

Also, shifting hardcore into drugs as a form of “enlightenment”, not recreational enjoyment, and turning to astrology is some Fratboy burnout/13 year old diary writer bullshit respectively.

You could easily choose to progress and learn with your past experiences, use that to field and acclimate yourself from your supposed trauma, or use it as an excuse to get 😈 that a emotionally weak woman is crying in your arms as she struggles to maintain her relationship with her boyfriend that you hope will OD.

Also lmaoo it’s funny seeing you criticize yourself in quoteposts and seeing that it was made under a year ago. Gain some fucking perspective.

Bro I see you on Twitter all of the time running in my circles and I want to give u a kiss (unless ur not a Gregghead)
slam

shosta

« Reply #11715 on: October 11, 2019, 12:00:02 AM »
Wtf. 21337, add me on Twitter
每天生气

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11716 on: October 11, 2019, 12:52:22 AM »

Compared to all you fuckers, I'm the most normal guy around :hmph

FACT CHECK:

At one point in my life I was making random visits to my girlfriend's house at night to try and "catch her off guard". Lifted her facebook password off of her laptop and ended up obsessively checking her facebook messages, multiple times throughout the day. Distrust and paranoia is extremely self destructive, don't do it.

:society
Margs

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #11717 on: October 11, 2019, 08:15:22 AM »
I guess since everyone has been giving updates:

Everything is still going good here. The gf and I actually spent two days out of town together a while back which was fun. I think things have finally settled back to normal there and it feels like it did before. The only thing that's different is we basically used to have a no text boundary that was really unspoken, but we would really only mostly chat when we were together. That's pretty much gone. We text and communicate on a daily basis throughout the day but I like it. I've always considered her a good friend and it feels a lot better that we don't really limit the friendship side.

The wife and I are trying to have a baby. If anyone remembers, we have always been told that it's likely not possible for and a 2 years back now (I think) she had a miscarriage. It sucked but it proved to us that 1) should can have a baby and 2) we really do want to have one together. So we've been seeing doctors and we've made progress to the point where we have more of a normal chance of it. We're avoiding anything like surgery, IVF or hormones. If we get to the point where those are our options we've decided to just adopt.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11718 on: October 12, 2019, 09:24:12 PM »
Y’all think I’m going to find someone else? It seems pretty impossible. I mean I got really lucky with who I had and well ruined it. Don’t know how I could get lucky again. And looking at how people meet others(through social circles), mine isn’t very hopeful. My friends are either married or have no female friends. Work is also a pretty solitary job. Just seems scary you know?

nudemacusers

« Reply #11719 on: October 12, 2019, 09:32:19 PM »
Y’all think I’m going to find someone else? It seems pretty impossible.
Yeah? People meet people all the time. Stop being a defeatist weirdo.

And atra jfc. You need to go cold turkey on your lifestyle.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #11720 on: October 12, 2019, 09:47:12 PM »
On the other hand you’ll never be a famous artist unless you kill yourself
dur

shosta

« Reply #11721 on: October 13, 2019, 12:07:25 AM »
Atra, have you seen the penultimate episode of Breaking Bad season 2? If you have, you'll know what I'm getting at. Possum Girl can still be your one and only, but you have to be willing to do all that is necessary.
每天生气

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #11722 on: October 13, 2019, 02:05:23 AM »
to lighten things up and brag, im going on holiday in a few weeks to stay with a woman i met from australia (basically a one night stand after an exhibition i had a piece in a few weeks back. v romantic. though we did previously know of each other a little). ex ballerina, current filmmaker - being intentionally vague here - and sexy as all hell. "you can stay as long as you like" 

:uguu

also dating someone in my city. new operations manager in our office. very fashionable with a hint of sloot, a great ass, well read, cute, smart, likes to party and workout. bless.

had been fucking around a lil' elsewhere too, but that's off now (except the office romance, potentially a small dilemma) after meeting the strayan dream. it feels like a goofy romcom scenario, i've never really attempted a long distance thing but we've been talking every other day for hours, and messaging otherwise. have been upfront and transparent about my situ with all involved, but things have been so cute/ developing quickly with miss straya, and im a little bored where i am (though, this is also quite nice in many ways) so beginning to think if this works over the next month or two i might just recklessly up and move myself down under  8)
◕‿◕

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11723 on: October 13, 2019, 02:53:10 AM »
Y’all think I’m going to find someone else? It seems pretty impossible.
Yeah? People meet people all the time. Stop being a defeatist weirdo.

I don't meet people all the time. I hardly meet people.

I also don't know much about women and I'm unsure if I'm going to meet a woman who's going to have an interest in sex, allow me to do the same things, and also be as understanding about things. I'm just feeling a lot on anxiety about how I had a rather good thing that I blew.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11724 on: October 13, 2019, 02:56:07 AM »
I hope to god rahx finds some sexually aggressive whore that’ll fuck the mental illness right out of ‘im  :doge

(actually it makes it worse)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11725 on: October 13, 2019, 03:04:38 AM »
Does that BMW job pays well ? I'm not gonna slack honest factory work, maybe having something more steady and more rigidly organised is a good thing.
It pays better than my last job at a marketing/web design firm

But $600 less than my current job BUT I get my healthcare paid for + other benefits.

and yes, I could definitely go for something more rigid and less people oriented as of late...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11726 on: October 13, 2019, 03:09:14 AM »
Rahx I can tell you from experience that it can and most probably will happen. It will maybe take some time. Reading attraction cues can be tricky but that's why coffee and drink dates are for too.

Meeting new faces is an issue for a lot of people, if that's any comfort. That's why dating apps have become so popular.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11727 on: October 13, 2019, 06:13:12 AM »
Also I know now I love my ex. (Irony !) I honestly was a bit dizzy the last two times we parted ways after hanging out. I got the impression she was a bit febrile too but I don't trust my judgement on that. She has experience, was the one who splitted, was pretty convinced we wouldn't patch up and that her feelings didn't and wouldn't grow into love so I don't want to project and cling on.

I'm perfectly fine with it being entirely platonic, but I'll probably try to be open and sincere about this to her in the near future if only for finding the healthy distance and boundaries.

Edit : Might also be partly libido-related, I guess, as far as the flare up is concerned.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:43:44 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #11728 on: October 13, 2019, 12:05:09 PM »
Atra, rather than trying to orchestrate a situation akin to Jane’s death in Breaking Bad, is there any way you could narc on Heroin Boy and get him sent to prison? We’ve established just within the last few pages that people don’t stay loyal when their SO goes to prison or lives several states away. Get him locked up, and you’ll  have a clear path to Possum Girl’s heart.
每天生气

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #11729 on: October 13, 2019, 12:58:55 PM »
At the end of the day, she’s picking a heroin addict over you. Heroin addicts shit their pants regularly, have bad breath because their teeth are rotting and will do anything, no matter how humiliating, to get their next hit. Yet with all that, she still wants to fuck him over you. Your response is to sit idly by or even worse, pretend to be some puppet master instead of being relieved at dodging such a shit show.
🍆🍆

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #11730 on: October 13, 2019, 01:06:02 PM »
Oof. OWH with the body slam.

shosta

« Reply #11731 on: October 13, 2019, 03:24:53 PM »
naff, you had an art exhibition? Have you considered becoming a developer like stufte?
每天生气

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11732 on: October 13, 2019, 03:35:31 PM »
Atra, rather than trying to orchestrate a situation akin to Jane’s death in Breaking Bad, is there any way you could narc on Heroin Boy and get him sent to prison? We’ve established just within the last few pages that people don’t stay loyal when their SO goes to prison or lives several states away. Get him locked up, and you’ll  have a clear path to Possum Girl’s heart.
Possum girl met with me and another friend of mine this Friday over drinks.

She’s essentially done with him in a romantic sense but still with him for financial support until she lands a better job. Which hopefully will happen very soon.

BIONIC

« Reply #11733 on: October 13, 2019, 03:53:13 PM »
She’s essentially done with him in a romantic sense but still with him for financial support until she lands a better job.

:snoop
Margs

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11734 on: October 13, 2019, 04:01:49 PM »
 :idont :whatsthedeal :birb

It’s all gonna work out. Just watch.  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11735 on: October 13, 2019, 04:06:31 PM »
He’s on suboxone now or whatever, is in a support group, and has a job at TGI Friday’s.  :doge

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #11736 on: October 13, 2019, 04:12:19 PM »
This whole possum girl thing sounds like some comedy act tbh. I can kinda understand some rough spots in that relationship but theres nothing even remotely "normal" in any of this. Eh, if laying her will make you happy(though i doubt it)   :doge

shosta

« Reply #11737 on: October 13, 2019, 04:17:36 PM »
Can't you financially support her and her possums with your new job?
每天生气

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11738 on: October 13, 2019, 04:17:50 PM »
If you guys saw how shitty the dating scene was in my small city you would understand why I’m so hung up on possum girl.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11739 on: October 13, 2019, 04:25:37 PM »
Can't you financially support her and her possums with your new job?
She’s actually going to give away her possum pretty soon to a nature reserve for unreleaseable wild animals.

But yes.  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11740 on: October 13, 2019, 04:37:58 PM »
I'm working for the week so I'll just put aside my uncertainties for now. No need on beating that horse until next time. Instinct says something that doesn't seem to hold up to reason, that's the worst.
ὕβρις

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #11741 on: October 13, 2019, 04:40:41 PM »
Remember when Atra was with a nice girl who was into kinky shit but he dumped her because it was going a bit too fast and it was just too weird for him?

Me too.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11742 on: October 13, 2019, 04:54:26 PM »
Remember when Atra was with a nice girl who was into kinky shit but he dumped her because it was going a bit too fast and it was just too weird for him?

Me too.
She wanted to have my babies after we had been together for only 3 weeks.  :doge

and I fucking hate kids, btw.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 04:58:41 PM by Atramental »

shosta

« Reply #11743 on: October 13, 2019, 05:00:40 PM »
I'm working for the week so I'll just put aside my uncertainties for now. No need on beating that horse until next time. Instinct says something that doesn't seem to hold up to reason, that's the worst.

Beat the meat, not the horse.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11744 on: October 13, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »

Beat the meat, not the horse.

Not sure either would help. :P
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11745 on: October 13, 2019, 11:06:16 PM »
I don't meet people all the time. I hardly meet people.

I also don't know much about women and I'm unsure if I'm going to meet a woman who's going to have an interest in sex, allow me to do the same things, and also be as understanding about things. I'm just feeling a lot on anxiety about how I had a rather good thing that I blew.

To be frank, what you had seemed more like going through growing pains as opposed to a good thing you should have kept.

And dude, you will meet someone. Most of the time it happens when you least expect it to. The best way to go about it is to not look at yourself as this burden women need to deal with, but as this person a woman would want to be around. Acting like you're a burden or problem will make you into one more often than not.

By all means, grieve and mourn and all that. There's nothing wrong with feeling sad if you have something to feel sad about. But you'll bounce back, I know you will. Take it for me, prior saddest poster in this gin joint before I racked up my own experience and grew up. You'll be fine.
Thank you. I know I have been one of the most annoying posters in here and on the bore in general. And I know my shtick can sound like someone whining about the end of the world.

This is my first break up and while I know this is something everyone deals with at some point, it still hurts. Especially since I know in the end a lot of it was my fault. If I did'nt have these insecurities and characters flaws I probably wouldn't have pushed someone I cared for away. I mean I know everyone probably does the "in retrospect" look back and in retrospect I can see the problems that probably would in the end led it ending anyway. Lol my mom always said one of the problems is she did'nt want to do anything and that I am someone who likes to get out and do stuff. When I visited her as much as it was fun to be with her, I wasn't thirlled about taking an airplane to basicly stay in her apartment and watch her play CoD. Yeah the sex part was good and in the end it has helped me shed my fear of sex. I still have many hang ups to get pass, but less. I'm scared of how sex will be with someone else though? How will it compare? But I know you can't really think about that.

I don't know I have a lot of anxiety right now about this and I don't go to therapy until Thursdays. I'm sure after a week or so I'll start getting better, it's just that hump is hard.

naff

« Reply #11746 on: October 14, 2019, 12:16:52 AM »
she was a weird shut in gamer, and you're a weeb, it sounded kinda right to me. but even though you are scared of being alone, enjoyed the company and sex, you weren't that into it and you don't have to settle because "you're not worth it". you clearly have some issues of the attachment, self-esteem variety. helloooo. you really have to just believe you're not alone in that. just getting out there and doing it both figuratively and literally does inure you to the trials and tribulations of dating. each step gets successively easier, keep pushing yourself. live laugh love babes.
◕‿◕

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11747 on: October 14, 2019, 01:11:39 AM »
If you guys saw how shitty the dating scene was in my small city you would understand why I’m so hung up on possum girl.

Man I'm in saudi, so you can chill with the "if you know how shitty my dating scene is".

It's about self respect, not how shitty a dating scene is. You're supposedly hoing out there fucking everything imaginable but you're hung up on someone who's sticking with a heroin junkie? come on. You need to get off the "having someone is better than having no one" mindset cause really it's all about having someone worth your time, not just anyone.
Maybe there is someone else in my area who is a better fit for me but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

I would have better luck if I lived in Asheville or Charleston but for now I'm stuck in my area until I get my job situation figured out (again...).

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11748 on: October 14, 2019, 01:24:56 AM »
I either lose interest or they lose interest because things don't really "click" after a while. Also, I'm still neurotic as all hell about sex/intimacy (unless I'm drunk or high) if I'm not with someone I really trust/love and people get annoyed by that shit.

And my love for possum girl is still larger than my resentment.

edit: Again, I could try and "rationalize" why I'm so hellbent about getting with her until I'm blue in the face and you guys still wouldn't get it.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #11749 on: October 14, 2019, 01:34:08 AM »
This season has too much explanatory dialogue I think.

naff

« Reply #11750 on: October 14, 2019, 01:56:08 AM »
naff, you had an art exhibition? Have you considered becoming a developer like stufte?

who is stufte?

im in dev, riding that SRE ticket rn.
◕‿◕

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #11751 on: October 14, 2019, 02:07:57 AM »
can i see ur art  :-*

BIONIC

« Reply #11752 on: October 14, 2019, 02:14:01 AM »
This season has too much explanatory dialogue I think.

With the protagonists making clearly dumb and objectively wrong decisions in order to create artificial drama and rope in the viewers.
Margs

nudemacusers

« Reply #11753 on: October 14, 2019, 06:44:47 AM »
Did we see a pic of possum girl I can’t remember.

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11754 on: October 14, 2019, 07:14:07 AM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #11755 on: October 14, 2019, 07:31:48 AM »
she was a weird shut in gamer, and you're a weeb, it sounded kinda right to me.

A weird shut in gamer who rides a married man's dick after a few games of Calladoody :lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11756 on: October 14, 2019, 08:15:38 AM »
I posted one of her & I a while back in the post your nude pic thread.

(Image removed from quote.)
:donot

nudemacusers

« Reply #11757 on: October 14, 2019, 08:52:20 AM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

mormapope

« Reply #11758 on: October 14, 2019, 12:42:57 PM »
Update on being in love with married woman:

She loves her husband a lot still and wants us to remain friends with me(understandable to the tenth degree).

I get this smelly feeling she's expecting us to remain how we were emotionally while in love (she craves emotional connection while also having a husband that can't provide enough).

My feelings on this?

I'm backing the fuck off.

This:

As a general rule I say never chase after people who are taken, even if feelings develop after long term friendship. Best to chill and focus on hanging out with other people for a while.

I should suck your dick out of appreciation. Great and bestest advice possible.  :-* Thank God for this thread.  :heartbeat

The girl I nutted in orally wants to hang out all day tomorrow and fuck my brains out. Emotional affair wife's husband is 2000 miles away and he ain't showing up soon. Feels nice getting my nuts blown, and knowing hers ain't being touched.  8)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 12:58:28 PM by mormapope »
OH!

skullstorm

« Reply #11759 on: October 14, 2019, 04:44:36 PM »
I posted one of her & I a while back in the post your nude pic thread.

I bet you guys weren't even nude in it  ::)