Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1412259 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #9900 on: January 29, 2019, 05:18:56 PM »
:9

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9901 on: January 29, 2019, 05:19:08 PM »
I read some of those texts she sent rahx and I would have considered those flirting. and rahx was kind of flirting back. meh
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9902 on: January 29, 2019, 05:25:03 PM »
More bitchy whiny sarcasm like I'm supposed to have been psychic and known your friends thought she was flirting with you.

Oh but wait..

Quote from: Rhax
#13 She sends flirty messages.

No.

Take your shit attitude and go fuck yourself.
I mean I was trying to be careful and not read into anything. Also flirting is something I don't know anything about. Remember. No experince. It's almost like me saying its damaging was right!

But yes I will go fuck myself. Somebody has too. Might as well be me.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9903 on: January 29, 2019, 05:34:48 PM »
I mean that kind of sounds like you’re whining right there.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 05:39:23 PM by Rahxephon91 »

shosta

« Reply #9904 on: January 29, 2019, 05:39:54 PM »
The feeling when you go for it and she kisses you back though, that feeling is awesome.
this post made me flashback hard. There's this instantaneous change, where you don't know, and then the next instance, you know. One second you're treading water, looking for land, and then suddenly your toes hit the surface.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9905 on: January 29, 2019, 05:43:28 PM »
#teamrahx

Don't take any of our shit, rahx! Have a great time hanging out with her tonight, bless up.  8)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 05:51:49 PM by filler »

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9906 on: January 29, 2019, 06:21:40 PM »
The feeling when you go for it and she kisses you back though, that feeling is awesome.
this post made me flashback hard. There's this instantaneous change, where you don't know, and then the next instance, you know. One second you're treading water, looking for land, and then suddenly your toes hit the surface.

Ugh vom
dur

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #9907 on: January 29, 2019, 07:19:02 PM »
Also, things like that need space to grow organically. A text like that can come across as a demand, roughly “let’s get sexy or stop hanging out with me” and that kind of demanding nature is a turn off. Romance is still a thing, and asking point blank without making any kind of physical move doesn’t really give anyone a chance to enjoy the situation and see if it feels right. Formally requesting a relationship when you haven’t really had something to build on will fall flat because you’re asking to lock in something that hasn’t even started yet

Tough reality: you are not afforded the comfort of knowing it will be received well for you to make a move. Trying to secure that comfort before you do will kill romance.

this
◕‿◕

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #9908 on: January 30, 2019, 02:42:22 AM »
1. Xanax - can use this shit recreationally when you're not a nervous wreck, the curacao of scrips
2. Valium - time to plug in and drop out, heck yeah
3. Diazepam - we is doing TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION rn, love can bloom on a battlefield
4. Ativan - hey kids, do you want to get addicted to a med that can kill you on multiple vectors?

e: Please combine 2 and 3 together. I am an idiot!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 02:52:11 AM by Kara »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9909 on: January 30, 2019, 03:45:57 AM »
I know plenty of people addicted to xanax and not one person I know is addicted to ativan.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9910 on: January 30, 2019, 04:52:21 AM »
This Rahx arc sucks. Can we please get back to the fact that Kramit is one step closer to either finding love or losing a kidney? Tell me more about that.
que

« Reply #9911 on: January 30, 2019, 06:22:53 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I'm sure we can "get deeper"

:jawalrus

I have genuinely no idea why you're keeping this going.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9912 on: January 30, 2019, 07:39:30 AM »
My girlfriend and my wife keep passing messages (and sexy pictures) to each other through me about what they want to do to each other and to me.   :noah

When I sleep with one of them I tell them what the other said and then they respond and tell me to pass on the message.  This is really fucking with my productivity and concentration  :noah

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #9913 on: January 30, 2019, 09:04:03 AM »
Post the sexy pics of your GF, but not your wife since that's personal.  :doge
©ZH

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9914 on: January 30, 2019, 09:31:49 AM »
I bet if Rahx put on Mupepe level mass he'd be in a sexy sandwich too. Of course Mups has natural charisma but it'd be a huge leg up.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #9915 on: January 30, 2019, 01:08:06 PM »
I feel like Xanax is more addictive for people with legit anxiety/panic disorder because of the short duration. You end up needing to take one like every hour during full blown panic days, and that can become habit forming pretty quickly.

I had to wean myself off of Xanax in 2012, and that was probably a bottom 3 life experience.

On the other hand, for people who just get occasional anxiety or feel high strung, it might be the best choice.

I know plenty of people addicted to xanax and not one person I know is addicted to ativan.

Generally speaking I think prescribing anti-anxiety medications for anxiety is a recipe for public health issues. In a broad sense, anxiety is a meta emotion like anger (which is to say an emotion felt about emotions), and because people have lots of reasons to genuinely be anxious in 2019 (in a historically specific sense).

Space Jam is Canon

« Reply #9916 on: January 30, 2019, 04:00:12 PM »
Rahx, I'm late to this and I'm not going to go through the play-by-play of your last encounter, but Valkyrie, Jack, et al are dead on when they say that learning how to accept what's in your control and tempering your expectations accordingly will be the greatest asset to you.

Among other things, it sounds like you need to expand your horizons beyond your current group of friends. One of the great things about forming new connections is that you get the chance to be something new to someone else. A significant part of your identity is caught up with your relation to them and likely has been for a while, which, evinced by the comparisons you keep making, probably hasn't done you much good in the process of your development.

It seems like you're putting in the work on exposing yourself to new people, but your self-loathing is preventing you from extracting the lessons that would serve you best. Keeping on the grind is the right move, but you have more to address with yourself if you want to grow in the way that you're longing for.

That starts with learning how to be kinder to yourself, my dude. You are profoundly negative and seem like you have some untreated major depression. I'm not sure what your access to resources looks like, but you need someone more intimately attuned to your life to get guidance that feels satisfying and actionable. If I were you, I'd also speak with a psychiatrist and get started on a treatment plan.

Right now, your self-esteem is far too enmeshed with milestones that you haven't reached. I'm not you, but I do know what that feels like and that it can be overcome. I promise that unless you work on yourself in earnest, the goal posts will keep moving and there will always be some kind of albatross on your neck.

If you want, you can PM me and I'd be happy to share a few more things that I think would helpful for you and assist in finding some mental health resources in your area.

Can't say it's particularly surprising that Jack has explosive anxiety and abuse of meds for said anxiety issues

Also, absolutely fuck off with this. This is a wholesome thread. Thank you for sharing your experiences, Jack.
slam

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9917 on: January 30, 2019, 04:02:57 PM »
 :-[

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #9918 on: January 30, 2019, 04:05:24 PM »
I took Xanax for 6 years. .5 mg 2 times a day.  Never had to up my dosage and was able to quit when the time was right.

You shouldn't be popping them like aspirin. You should plan ahead and take one before you know you're going to have potential triggers (like public places, school, work, parties, etc). The effect lasted for about 4 hours, and often you'd have to take a little stimulant (caffeine) to counteract it so you didn't seem dopey or dead.

I think it's a great drug. But it's more like a bridge or a blanket, then actual medicine. It's a means to get you through a rough patch, but not something that will actually solve your problems.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #9919 on: January 30, 2019, 04:28:23 PM »
My girlfriend and my wife

This is the problem. Mupepe isn't leaving any females for the rest of us.

Kara

« Reply #9920 on: January 30, 2019, 06:20:29 PM »
Glad Green and I posting without care about anxiety meds turned into a productive discussion about their use. Swords to plowshares. :rejoice

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #9921 on: January 31, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
mmarsu, please update

you are still the worst
brb

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #9922 on: January 31, 2019, 07:34:18 AM »
mmarsu, please update

you are still the worst

He's busy dipping his springroll in her sriracha sauce, as her little dumpling looks on.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9923 on: January 31, 2019, 09:26:22 AM »
yeah can we keep the highly addictive bzd use to a min around here thank u v much

dur

skullstorm

« Reply #9924 on: January 31, 2019, 09:57:31 AM »
He's busy dipping his springroll in her sriracha sauce, as her little dumpling looks on.

Highly problematic but still liked

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9925 on: January 31, 2019, 10:43:51 AM »
Y’all just nervous he’s dead now

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9926 on: January 31, 2019, 12:22:26 PM »
I miss the melancholic and introspective Atra stories. All this anger and mania is tiring.

Kara

« Reply #9927 on: January 31, 2019, 12:49:32 PM »
All Atra did was post during manic episodes itt. :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9928 on: January 31, 2019, 01:00:44 PM »

Thats true but at least it wasn't as aggressive and pointed outwards. Plus he is more receptive to a dialog about it all. I guess its just me relating more to Atras quiet anguish vs Rahx's anger
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 01:08:00 PM by BlueTsunami »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9929 on: January 31, 2019, 03:05:49 PM »
You’d be angry too if you were me.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #9930 on: January 31, 2019, 03:19:37 PM »
mmarsu, please update

you are still the worst

I havent responded to her yet I have a bunch of other tinder matches that require my attention

What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9931 on: January 31, 2019, 03:24:55 PM »

Oh Rahx, I'm a very angry person too, so much so it manifests in many unhealthy ways outside the board but what I dont do is point at the world as if to blame it. I'm very aware of where the shit comes from and am actively trying to get past it. Once you have that self realization you'll have a path to walk. Having the willpower then becomes another matter.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9932 on: January 31, 2019, 04:00:39 PM »
I miss Assimilialate.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9933 on: January 31, 2019, 04:01:37 PM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9934 on: January 31, 2019, 04:28:30 PM »
Possibly going to another sex show thing on Valentine’s Day with one of my lady friends.  :doge

I’ll most likely be wearing leather pants again.  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9935 on: January 31, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »
Better here than in front of my IRL friends.  :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9936 on: January 31, 2019, 04:45:10 PM »
There he is. On some life affirming shit

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 04:58:32 PM by BlueTsunami »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9937 on: January 31, 2019, 06:32:04 PM »

Oh Rahx, I'm a very angry person too, so much so it manifests in many unhealthy ways outside the board but what I dont do is point at the world as if to blame it. I'm very aware of where the shit comes from and am actively trying to get past it. Once you have that self realization you'll have a path to walk. Having the willpower then becomes another matter.
You don’t have to believe me, but I’m not an angry person. At least not in my everyday life. People at work have often said I never come to work in a bad mood. People I play games with say I’m chill. My mother would describe me as pretty easy going. I also don’t blame the world or others, no the universal thing people say I am is that I’m too hard on myself and negative. It’s also while the readings of me you guys give to line up and reflect what I think because I feel you’re not understanding me. I mean I get that I appear angry, because well this is a place I can actually voice that. I can only voice frustration with close friends because anything else would scare people off and/or break the image people have of me. My image here is already ruined and it’s Internet forum so I have little problem endulging with my negatives.

I mean that’s fine. Perspectives even if they come from a slanted angle are worthwhile. Valkyrie’s readings are wrong I think, but they are helpful in understanding how I would even come close to appearing like that.

But my problem I have with self realization now is I feel every time I come to some sort of understanding and I try to use it, it blows up in my face/runs counter to what’s being said here. Hence I become even more frustatated.

Yet I also think my brain tries to work in some rational math way. You see me citing my friends as examples as me wrongly gauging and comparing myself to them. I guess, but I see it as proof of I guess some math problem that doesn’t exist.

I see Atra being successful from starting out using tinder like I did and gaining success and me not as further proof of the fucked up impossible situation.

Yes I know that’s incel talk to act like “oh it’s just me and these are not unique to me” but still that’s how it feels. It’s not like a surround myself with other nerds. I’m surrounded by normal people who seem to normally do ok.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9938 on: January 31, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »

But my problem I have with self realization now is I feel every time I come to some sort of understanding and I try to use it, it blows up in my face/runs counter to what’s being said here. Hence I become even more frustatated.

Yet I also think my brain tries to work in some rational math way. You see me citing my friends as examples as me wrongly gauging and comparing myself to them. I guess, but I see it as proof of I guess some math problem that doesn’t exist.

I guess all I can say, if I'm reading this right, is you should stop viewing life or interactions as systems to be learned in such a rigid way. It is ultimately instinctual, and that instinct comes from experience, it is not innate (well apart from the dudes that naturally fuck). You obviously already see this but now you need to live it.

Take those moments, seen as failures, learn from them and move on. The worse thing you can do is beat yourself up over something which in turns stiffles progress. The time spent anguishing over is time lost possibly finding success and moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9939 on: January 31, 2019, 06:59:03 PM »
 :thinking

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9940 on: February 01, 2019, 12:57:07 AM »
Unless you're both looking for marriage #2 (or 3) being single past 30 and dating is like spinning a wheel of misfortune, yeah.
You don’t say...

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9941 on: February 01, 2019, 02:17:25 AM »
it was seriously some of the nastiest stuff I've seen posted online
i totally found the best of this spicy drama :lawd

spoiler (click to show/hide)

i may not have looked very hard for it
i also may have stopped after finding this
this may have been on the first page i went to
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Space Jam is Canon

« Reply #9942 on: February 01, 2019, 02:40:07 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
slam

Kara

« Reply #9943 on: February 01, 2019, 02:55:18 AM »
I didn't know you were SoCal Bore. :leon

Sorry to hear about what happened to you, but you definitely have the right attitude about spinning the wheel of misfortune. :wow

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9944 on: February 01, 2019, 03:58:45 AM »
Maybe not much condolences, but this is pretty inspiring.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9945 on: February 01, 2019, 01:39:28 PM »

Fuck me. I thought my last relationship ended badly. We were both vicious to eachother with me left holding the bag emotionally but absolutely nothing this devastating.

But I'll say, there's nothing quite like a good redemption arc

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9946 on: February 01, 2019, 07:57:25 PM »
Edit-Mostly bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 12:54:48 AM by Rahxephon91 »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9947 on: February 01, 2019, 08:14:17 PM »
Eh
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:37:19 PM by BlueTsunami »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9948 on: February 02, 2019, 12:33:39 AM »
put it back in  :-*

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9949 on: February 02, 2019, 05:39:23 AM »
that's what she said

shosta

« Reply #9950 on: February 03, 2019, 08:59:27 PM »
I'm gonna cuff in time for Valentine's Day :noah

also RIP kermit, I'm putting my money on you being choked to death
每天生气

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9951 on: February 03, 2019, 11:34:51 PM »
Grats! And he’s been posting in other threads, I’m sure he’ll get around to an update :)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9952 on: February 04, 2019, 11:18:29 AM »
This thread encapsulated

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
🍆🍆

shosta

« Reply #9954 on: February 06, 2019, 01:51:18 PM »
this thread is cursed now.
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #9955 on: February 06, 2019, 02:50:23 PM »

Hells to the yahs

3+ likes brehs
What

shosta

« Reply #9956 on: February 06, 2019, 02:51:22 PM »
Lol you complete tool, you didn't even respond to Julie. Coward.
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #9957 on: February 06, 2019, 02:53:58 PM »
Dutch is such a goofy language.

It's like if German and English fucked.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #9958 on: February 06, 2019, 03:19:14 PM »
Lol you complete tool, you didn't even respond to Julie. Coward.

Well yeah but she wants to bring the baby on the date
What

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #9959 on: February 06, 2019, 03:27:51 PM »
Dutch is such a goofy language.

It's like if German and English fucked.

Butt stuff only tho

◕‿◕