Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1414215 times)

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #1380 on: May 30, 2017, 01:24:49 PM »
It also doesn't help that she looks like one of the girls I dated up in Asheville (the one that got raped 7 different times).  :doge

I'd lead off by telling her that word for word.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1381 on: May 30, 2017, 01:29:18 PM »
It's a miracle I don't blurt out most of the shit I post here.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1382 on: May 31, 2017, 01:59:52 AM »
She asks if I feel different now after having sex for the first time and I told her "Totally. I feel like a whole new world has opened up for me." or something along those lines.
:stahp
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1383 on: June 01, 2017, 01:43:33 AM »
Probably not a great idea, but I have a tinder date tomorrow.

Tasty

« Reply #1384 on: June 01, 2017, 01:57:57 AM »

Good luck!

bluemax

« Reply #1385 on: June 01, 2017, 02:39:21 AM »
Quick question - why do so many women on Match love to show pictures of them doing those mud runs, all covered in mud? As a neat freak with slight OCD that's disgusting :P

Because it shows they're fit and outdoorsy and can complete a thing. I guess. I hate how everyone's pictures seem to either be them at fancy red carpet shit or travelling around other countries. It's weird how sitcoms used to make showing vacation slides sound like an assault on your friends/family and now everyone seems to substitute their travels for a personality or something.
NO

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #1386 on: June 01, 2017, 05:43:53 AM »
YOUR BOY GOES UP FOR A REBOUND AND SLAMS THAT SHIT INTO THE BACKBOARD, BREAKS HIS OWN NOSE!

AND ONE!

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1387 on: June 01, 2017, 11:24:10 AM »

If she asks if you work out, say "yea I've been in the gym, working on my fitness."

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #1388 on: June 01, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
Gonna expound about on my last post.

Your boy got the call at about midnight last night. Jumped in the shower, found a couple of "pls hurry" texts on my phone, jetted on over. I get there, and she informs me she's had a couple and slipped on a rock when she was getting some shit out of her car right before I came over. Whatever. She comes onto me super strong. I'm game, but after like half and hour I realized she's way too drunk to go through with this, so I tell her I'm gonna dip and walk out to my car.

Lo and behold as I make my way to leave, I too stumble on the fucking rock she mentioned earlier, which I had assumed was something you would just roll your ankle on but no - it was a giant slanted fucking rock covered in slime akin to that at the end of a jetty. I completely ate shit. Now I have a giant fucking egg on my elbow and my hip. The whole world can suck my dick right now.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1389 on: June 01, 2017, 09:05:14 PM »
It went solid.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #1390 on: June 01, 2017, 09:16:17 PM »
Damn, Seagrams, that's some shit. I'll drink a 7&7 in your honor

Rahx, gonna need some deets

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #1391 on: June 01, 2017, 09:26:02 PM »
She's casting curses on you for leaving.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1392 on: June 01, 2017, 09:42:20 PM »

Rahx, gonna need some deets
Well there's not much to say.

It must have been ok as we where at Starbucks from 3 to 7. So it must have been a solid conversation. I mean there were drops, but I was able to pick them back up and I got more comfortable as it went on.

She seems like a very smart and accomplished girl. She doesn't seem to like exactly what I like, but I haven't been interested in any girl who likes the same stuff I do. I'm interested in girls who compliment me and can show me other stuff. Yet she seems very bookish, sarcastic, and very liberal. So cool on that.

She's as my friends say "a basic white girl" which thank to the previous girl I think I've realized I like more ethnic short and thick girls over white girls. But she was an attractive Italian girl who is actually a bit taller than me. I don't know if she found me attractive, but she did say she had a fun time and was interested in a 2nd date.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1393 on: June 01, 2017, 10:00:48 PM »
Personal 2017 relationship goal: don't get wife pregnant  :doge
So far so good :whew
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1394 on: June 01, 2017, 10:41:13 PM »
She's as my friends say "a basic white girl" which thank to the previous girl I think I've realized I like more ethnic short and thick girls over white girls. But she was an attractive Italian girl who is actually a bit taller than me. I don't know if she found me attractive, but she did say she had a fun time and was interested in a 2nd date.

Then you didn't fuck up. Take pride in that. If you like her (which seems to be the case, not 100% sure) then ask her out on a second date. Even if you fuck this up (and I'm rooting for you to not do that) take it as a (in JRPG terms) experience points and leveling up. Which you're doing already.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #1395 on: June 01, 2017, 10:43:40 PM »
Anytime you are on a date for 4 hours = they are interested
dur

Huff

« Reply #1396 on: June 01, 2017, 10:44:26 PM »
take it as a (in JRPG terms) experience points and leveling up. Which you're doing already.

vom
dur

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1397 on: June 01, 2017, 11:30:22 PM »
4 hours is a long ass time to spend in a Starbucks though  :kobeyuck

At least go to some local coffee shop with better ambiance.
It's the suburbs, not a lot of options.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1398 on: June 03, 2017, 01:52:48 PM »
Gonna expound about on my last post.

Your boy got the call at about midnight last night. Jumped in the shower, found a couple of "pls hurry" texts on my phone, jetted on over. I get there, and she informs me she's had a couple and slipped on a rock when she was getting some shit out of her car right before I came over. Whatever. She comes onto me super strong. I'm game, but after like half and hour I realized she's way too drunk to go through with this, so I tell her I'm gonna dip and walk out to my car.

Lo and behold as I make my way to leave, I too stumble on the fucking rock she mentioned earlier, which I had assumed was something you would just roll your ankle on but no - it was a giant slanted fucking rock covered in slime akin to that at the end of a jetty. I completely ate shit. Now I have a giant fucking egg on my elbow and my hip. The whole world can suck my dick right now.

out of the frying pan (rape) into the fire (rock).

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1399 on: June 03, 2017, 09:32:09 PM »

Then you didn't fuck up. Take pride in that. If you like her (which seems to be the case, not 100% sure) then ask her out on a second date. Even if you fuck this up (and I'm rooting for you to not do that) take it as a (in JRPG terms) experience points and leveling up. Which you're doing already.

I try to think this way but it seems like I keep running into something like the Lich enemy in Xanadu Next which can level you down if it attacks you. :P

Anyways, hope it works out for you, Rah. I have a date tomorrow but she seems like she's pretty conservative in both personality and politics, which means she'll probably be interested in me but only because it'll take her a while to realize we don't have much in common.

I've been getting pretty depressed with dating lately, just getting the whole 'nobody is interested in me' feeling, plus I'm getting older and putting on weight which makes it harder.
^_^

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1400 on: June 04, 2017, 05:16:25 AM »
Well I had a 2nd date with the girl and while she's nice and all she's not really my type. It went solid and she gave me a hug, but I don't know I don't feel like a 3rd date is in the cards.

I'm happy I did it and everything, but this doesn't seem like a way I really want to meet girls.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:22:06 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Beezy

« Reply #1401 on: June 04, 2017, 10:32:25 AM »
plus I'm getting older and putting on weight which makes it harder.
So eat better and workout.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1402 on: June 04, 2017, 04:35:02 PM »
How's the dating going, Dufus?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1403 on: June 04, 2017, 05:16:52 PM »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1405 on: June 04, 2017, 06:01:50 PM »
plus I'm getting older and putting on weight which makes it harder.
So eat better and workout.

True - well, I'm not a horrible eater, just tend to eat a bit too much of it. No excuse for not working out, even though I was pretty regular at the gym a year or two ago, I just kinda fell off. I do take the time to walk around the campus at lunch (we have a nice outdoor trail around the back of the office) and I always take the stairs up to my office instead of elevator, it's not much but it's a start. Need to do some more biking since the weather has been pretty nice lately.

Even so, cutting back on this slight potbelly still probably won't help the fact I'm terrible at getting girls talking and conversing. Not sure if it's because I'm meeting shy people or am not good at getting into topics they are passionate about.

I just got back from a coffee date today, she's a nurse practitioner and she lives in the same development as me. Was pretty cute, a few years older, but after the date she didn't even give me a hug, or even a handshake like the last one. Not sure if I should bother texting her at that point. Also sent out a ton of messages to girls these past few days and absolutely NOTHING in return.
^_^

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #1406 on: June 07, 2017, 05:22:29 AM »
I might be peeling myself off a concrete floor right now but I absolutely refuse to call my ex. I'll see you all in hell

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1407 on: June 07, 2017, 11:13:15 PM »
I actually matched with someone on Bumble - cute brunette girl, is in grad school in the field of big data, seems like a bright girl... but then she asked me what my political leanings were and it just went dead after I answered :-\

(probably for the best if she was a Trump supporter)

Just gotta keep pushing on. The numbers game will work out, eventually. I keep telling myself that...
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1408 on: June 08, 2017, 03:37:52 AM »
I actually matched with someone on Bumble - cute brunette girl, is in grad school in the field of big data, seems like a bright girl... but then she asked me what my political leanings were and it just went dead after I answered :-\

Just gotta keep pushing on. The numbers game will work out, eventually. I keep telling myself that...

If she was a Trump supporter, you dodged a fucking bullet. The psychic complexity of any woman who could vote for Trump after the way he presented himself during the election requires such mental contortions as to no longer put them on a human plane, and more along the lines of a lovecraftian nightmare.

Then again, if you more mentioned your feelings about online privacy, you would be in direct contention with her field of study, so again: out of the running.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #1409 on: June 08, 2017, 04:56:05 AM »
out of the frying pan (rape) into the fire (rock).

Between a rock and a hard place  :woody

Well I had a 2nd date with the girl and while she's nice and all she's not really my type. It went solid and she gave me a hug, but I don't know I don't feel like a 3rd date is in the cards.

I'm happy I did it and everything, but this doesn't seem like a way I really want to meet girls.

harrisonfordwhogivesashit.gif

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1410 on: June 08, 2017, 07:27:08 AM »

If she was a Trump supporter, you dodged a fucking bullet. The psychic complexity of any woman who could vote for Trump after the way he presented himself during the election requires such mental contortions as to no longer put them on a human plane, and more along the lines of a lovecraftian nightmare.

Then again, if you more mentioned your feelings about online privacy, you would be in direct contention with her field of study, so again: out of the running.

I'm gonna say you dodged a bullet from anyone that early who just straight up asks what your political leanings are.  That's something you discover through getting to know a person and getting context for certain beliefs as well.  That's a red flag that they've got a tribe mentality one way or another a la GAF or your typical Obummer oaf.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1411 on: June 08, 2017, 08:46:40 AM »
Noice. SMORT.

Yeah, I almost went with that, because: politics off the bat, jesus, probably a worse idea to ask about than religion.

Bebpo

« Reply #1412 on: June 09, 2017, 04:09:35 PM »
Oh, went on two dates last weekend. Almost blind dates, didn't exchange too much (no souls or anything) before meeting in person. I had generally no idea what they looked like. First date went great, talked all night, had a good date. Second date we ran a mini-golf course and had a good time but conversation was kinda forced. Followed up with the first date and she said she had a fantastic time and thought I was really interesting, but then 5 mins later sent a second text saying "...but she didn't think there was romantic possibility in the future and she didn't want to lead me on." The high off the first text and low off the second text in a span of 5 mins was pretty  :shaq2

Also ran across a profile that I thought was a good vibe, which is kinda rare for me. Like once every couple months I see someone who actually seems quite cool. Sent a message so I'll see what happens.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1413 on: June 09, 2017, 08:19:34 PM »

I'm gonna say you dodged a bullet from anyone that early who just straight up asks what your political leanings are.  That's something you discover through getting to know a person and getting context for certain beliefs as well.  That's a red flag that they've got a tribe mentality one way or another a la GAF or your typical Obummer oaf.
Agree 100%.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Bebpo

« Reply #1414 on: June 09, 2017, 09:15:43 PM »
So most of you remember my several year crazy ex-fiancé saga. Well, I was catching up with a mutual old friend and he's like, do you remember her? Apparently she's in jail -_-

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1415 on: June 09, 2017, 10:00:47 PM »
 :doge
püp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1416 on: June 09, 2017, 10:02:49 PM »
Yikes.  :doge

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1417 on: June 09, 2017, 11:14:23 PM »
Well she would have probably ended up in prison if she never met you!

Sounds like your fucked bebs. Hope you know a good lawyer

Huff taking an L.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #1418 on: June 09, 2017, 11:18:57 PM »
So most of you remember my several year crazy ex-fiancé saga. Well, I was catching up with a mutual old friend and he's like, do you remember her? Apparently she's in jail -_-

Oh man, what for?

Huff

« Reply #1419 on: June 10, 2017, 12:47:30 AM »
Well she would have probably ended up in prison if she never met you!

Sounds like your fucked bebs. Hope you know a good lawyer

Huff taking an L.

mostly for being on this forum for over 5 years :crying
dur

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #1420 on: June 10, 2017, 01:01:07 AM »
At least bebs got out before she poked holes in his condoms. You dodged that bullet like The Matrix, man.
Hey man, give the bore some credit.

Neo only had some dude in distinguished mentally-challenged sunglasses he met on the internet offering him pills. Bebpo had a whole forum of broken-souled nerds screaming at him to get the fuck out.

Who would you take advice from?

Bebpo

« Reply #1421 on: June 10, 2017, 01:38:02 AM »
thanks y'all :heart

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #1422 on: June 10, 2017, 03:25:40 AM »
I mean, yeah. We screamed at him for what must have been like two years. But regardless if we helped him or not he's the one who dodged the bullet.

True!

Also who gets the math here? Does an ex's failure count as points in your favor, since you're presumably succeeding over them, or points against, since they considered you on their level at some point?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1423 on: June 10, 2017, 04:25:28 AM »
I mean, yeah. We screamed at him for what must have been like two years. But regardless if we helped him or not he's the one who dodged the bullet.

True!

Also who gets the math here? Does an ex's failure count as points in your favor, since you're presumably succeeding over them, or points against, since they considered you on their level at some point?

Any ex's failure is a failure for us all. Society must care for its own, even our EXs deserve compassion.

Naw, man, I'm funnin'.

One of my ex-girlfriends from college is a Facebook friend. I honestly hope for the best for her and, at the same time, I'm relieved that I'm not obligated to be a part of her struggle. She is smart, creative, industrious, and professionally productive. My parents were impressed with her, and it seemed possible that I'd end up with her permanently. She was probably the best looking woman I ever went out with, and like all beautiful women who don't realize it, she was a bit crazy. When I finally realized the level of her problems, and that she was not interested in pursuing improvement to her self-acknowledged problems, I cut my losses and broke it off.

When I see her updates, she's still struggling with the same set of problems that she ever had. Her husband seems like a nice enough guy. She's got three kids that are also creative, smart, and good looking. She's running her own business and is successful and popular in her niche. But she's ALWAYS having money problems (repairs to her car, home, business equipment, sales booths) and looking for solutions, living hand to mouth, and fretting about it publicly; then, turn around twice, and she's on a Disney cruise or visiting Disneyworld, or something else that I assume costs an assload of money. Her friends seem smart enough, but it feels to me like they're enabling her behavior by posting sympathy.

If I felt like reengaging on that level, I could say, "Hey, maybe instead of fretting about your business-critical van's transmission failing, maybe you could have a little nest egg by not doing a multi-day trip with airfare to Disneyworld?"

But I walked away from that for a reason, and I should stick with my initial assessment.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1424 on: June 10, 2017, 03:41:34 PM »
Been seeing/banging a girl who is cute and has big tits.  Back to the basics.
🍆🍆

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1425 on: June 11, 2017, 09:45:59 PM »
A friend from college came down to stay the weekend... even though she's a BBW, I'm not really that attracted to her, but we still had a ton of sex, which was cool since I've been having a major dry spell lately.
^_^

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #1426 on: June 11, 2017, 10:29:32 PM »
Been seeing/banging a girl who is cute and has big tits.  Back to the basics.
Your recent post in the NSFW thread has started making me question your extreme taste in women. Is she a 70 year old grandma? :doge

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1427 on: June 12, 2017, 01:18:59 AM »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #1428 on: June 12, 2017, 02:46:30 AM »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #1429 on: June 12, 2017, 11:01:49 AM »
attractive boreguy is brand new right?

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1430 on: June 12, 2017, 11:06:11 AM »
unexpected compliment
püp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1431 on: June 12, 2017, 12:09:45 PM »

He doesn't exist yet, but look for him to be added to The Bore mythos next season. Sorry for the early leak.
©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #1432 on: June 12, 2017, 12:53:20 PM »

I don't think BN has a GF tho

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1434 on: June 12, 2017, 04:19:16 PM »
it's been two years this past saturday fyi
püp

nudemacusers

« Reply #1435 on: June 12, 2017, 06:38:07 PM »
Can I be the boat's toilet? :drool
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1436 on: June 12, 2017, 07:26:23 PM »
Can I be the boat's toilet? :drool
Baby, you the mast.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1437 on: June 14, 2017, 10:29:43 PM »
My ex is texting me again. She seems to be implying that she wants to meet up again.

I would like to meet up again as well but I don't want to go back into "serious relationship land" either. Fuck.  :doge

« Reply #1438 on: June 14, 2017, 10:42:29 PM »
Do it but maybe hold off on changing your Facebook relationship status.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1439 on: June 14, 2017, 10:59:51 PM »
Welp. Here we go again.  :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
OH GOD! SEX! ME NEED MORE SEX! MMNNNNGGGGG!  :noah
[close]