Author Topic: Celebrity Sexual Harasment Apocalypse Thread  (Read 119013 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: Celebrity Sexual Harasment Apocalypse Thread
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2017, 09:14:05 PM »
Nice to see TJ Miller get dragged into this. Dude delivered the worst standup set I’ve seen live in years.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #541 on: December 19, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »
I just hope Carlos Mencia comes out unscathed.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2017, 09:26:20 PM »
However, Sarah said she has a distinct memory that as they were “fooling around” at her place, Miller began “shaking me violently” and punched her in the mouth during sex.

Sarah said that she woke up the following morning with a fractured tooth and a bloodied lip. When she asked Miller about it that morning, he claimed, according to Sarah, that she had simply fallen down drunkenly the past evening.

She was unsettled by the incident, but said that she did not know many people in D.C. and continued to see Miller. She had lost her virginity to him and, at least for a brief window, he was someone she trusted.
hell of a first time

EDIT:
As they drifted apart, she asked mutual friends of Miller’s about the incident. According to Sarah and those close to her, the responses were fairly uniform, to the effect of, “Yeah, that’s just T.J.”
:-[
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 09:33:12 PM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

bluemax

« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2017, 10:16:01 PM »
now none of our heroes are safe:
ABC has ended its relationship with Mario Batali, the veteran celebrity chef who had been on indefinite leave from The Chew since Monday following allegations of sexual misconduct. The network today made that split permanent, even though it noted that “we remain unaware of any type of inappropriate behavior involving him.”

“Upon completing its review into the allegations made against Mario Batali, ABC has terminated its relationship with him and he will no longer appear on The Chew,” an ABC spokesperson said in a statement. “While we remain unaware of any type of inappropriate behavior involving him and anyone affiliated with our show, ABC takes matters like this very seriously, as we are committed to a safe work environment and his past behavior violates our standards of conduct.”

Batali had stepped down from both his company — B&B Hospitality Group — and The Chew after the foodie blog Eater New York posted a lengthy exposé in which four women accused him of sexual harassment.

I remember hearing stories about Batali years ago.
NO

TVC15

« Reply #544 on: December 20, 2017, 10:25:47 AM »
I just listened to a full Afrika Bambaataa album without feeling bad. I think we’re going to get through this guys. We can forgive our heroes.
serge

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #545 on: December 20, 2017, 08:32:17 PM »
I just hope Carlos Mencia comes out unscathed.

It'll just turn out that he was stealing material from other sexual molesters.

TVC15

« Reply #546 on: December 22, 2017, 02:33:43 PM »
I see that Max Landis thread on Resetera. It would be a wonderful Christmas present to see him go down. Fingers crossed!
serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #547 on: January 11, 2018, 09:10:16 PM »
Stan Lee is being accused of groping his nurses. Looks like he'll finally be famous for something Jack Kirby isn't responsible for.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #548 on: January 11, 2018, 09:29:50 PM »
Stan Lee is 95 and made spiderman.  He can jerk in front of whoever he wants.

TVC15

« Reply #549 on: January 12, 2018, 01:04:06 AM »
Franco :(
serge

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #550 on: January 12, 2018, 08:55:37 AM »
Max Landis  :(

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

nudemacusers

« Reply #552 on: January 14, 2018, 12:31:08 AM »
https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

Another recent data point for my theory that dudes who broadcast their progressive feminist woke-ness with ceaseless abandon usually end up being sleazy and manipulative. Even in college nearly a decade ago I knew about a dozen dudes who fit this profile to a tee. Would always talk the talk but without fail try and get women wasted at hose parties so they could get their nut on.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

kingv

« Reply #553 on: January 14, 2018, 01:39:14 AM »
News flash for women, all the men that take you on dates are trying to fuck.

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #554 on: January 14, 2018, 01:42:38 AM »

Another recent data point for my theory that dudes who broadcast their progressive feminist woke-ness with ceaseless abandon usually end up being sleazy and manipulative. Even in college nearly a decade ago I knew about a dozen dudes who fit this profile to a tee. Would always talk the talk but without fail try and get women wasted at hose parties so they could get their nut on.

Ah, the nick robinson theory

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #555 on: January 14, 2018, 04:39:45 AM »
He basically fits under the nice guy banner. Dude who sits around virtue signaling about how progressive and understanding he is, when in reality he's just a bitter socially challenged dude trying to fuck by any means. He wasn't out here saying "I hold the door open for women all the time" but still...might as well.

Then on the flip side you have guys like Louis CK who spend so much time signaling how socially distinguished mentally-challenged they are with women that it becomes obvious they do weirdo harassing shit too. Shout outs to normal, socially adjusted dudes like Chappelle who don't put pussy on a pedestal, aren't weird and don't harass chicks.
:rejoice

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #556 on: January 14, 2018, 04:50:03 AM »
God damn it PD don't jinx Chappelle like that.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #557 on: January 14, 2018, 06:30:19 AM »
Some guy on reddit theorised the hollywood elite tried to frame Dave for murder or some shit :doge

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

kingv

« Reply #559 on: January 14, 2018, 09:44:03 AM »
No idea if this is or isn’t true, but Katt Williams has about Donald Trump’s understanding of how developed Africa is.

I’m sure they have cocaine there just like everywhere else.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #560 on: January 14, 2018, 09:58:32 AM »
Yeah, that struck me as strange too, but he talks like he's personally heard from Dave Chapelle about the other stuff.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #561 on: January 14, 2018, 11:21:30 AM »

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #562 on: January 14, 2018, 12:53:05 PM »
These are getting more and more ridiculous, don't suck a dick on the first date if you are not planning to fuck  :mindblown
Drunk

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #563 on: January 14, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »
 :confused You've never had things get hot, but your date doesn't want to actually fuck yet? Less common as I get older for sure, but that expectation is p ignorant. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:50:20 PM by naff »
◕‿◕

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #564 on: January 14, 2018, 01:50:40 PM »
Again, just like religion. If someone goes around touting about how holy and religious they are, they're hiding some big unusual sin. Someone goes around saying they hate the gays, those people love cock more than gay people, some dude goes around saying he's a male feminist, dude's hiding something really creepy.
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #565 on: January 14, 2018, 01:56:54 PM »
Edit: Nvm lol bad joke

kingv

« Reply #566 on: January 14, 2018, 02:45:04 PM »
:confused You've never had things get hot, but your date doesn't want to actually fuck yet? Less common as I get older for sure, but that expectation is p ignorant.

Might be an age thing. That is sort of common at 23 (girls age) but in your thirties I’d say more women are down to fuck than suck dick, all things considered.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #567 on: January 14, 2018, 05:02:24 PM »
Guys who are overly loud about their feminism and support of women always end up being creeps

Guys who are overly loud about hating gays and homosexuality always end up gobbling cocks

It's cliche at this point tbh

Guys who are overly loud about bashing GAF/Reset always end up posting there.
©@©™

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #568 on: January 14, 2018, 09:13:55 PM »
even entry level rational/public choice theory textbooks state that the main incentive that drives youth into joining any movement or scene is to get laid. i swear in one of these books it even states that best place to get laid as a college student wasn't at a bar but a political rally.

shosta

« Reply #569 on: January 14, 2018, 10:29:42 PM »
politically I'm a registered Democrat but sexually I've always leaned Republican
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #570 on: January 15, 2018, 12:00:55 AM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #571 on: January 15, 2018, 01:42:24 PM »
Fun Fact: NeilPoonHandler hasn't actually handled any poon.
©ZH

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #572 on: January 15, 2018, 01:48:24 PM »
These are getting more and more ridiculous, don't suck a dick on the first date if you are not planning to fuck  :mindblown

A lot of times they'll be down to suck you off the first night, but you have to wait until the second to fuck.

Yeah, common convention is that you don't "put out" in the first date.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #573 on: January 15, 2018, 02:21:22 PM »

A lot of times they'll be down to suck you off the first night, but you have to wait until the second to fuck.

:lol

Tasty

« Reply #574 on: January 15, 2018, 02:31:21 PM »
I'd rather put in on the first date. :patel

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #575 on: January 16, 2018, 02:27:25 AM »

https://medium.com/@dr_eprice/a-few-words-about-sexual-coercion-in-the-wake-of-the-aziz-ansari-accusations-7db015c1cde5

https://twitter.com/reappropriate/status/952647112390397952

I read the Babe article and the Medium one I linked, above. I agree with the tweet.

The woman in the Medium article describes a scenario where she was badgered for days, and didn't feel like she should leave.

I don't get that and I'm unlikely to ever understand it — I'm in just about every privileged category which can have its checkbox checked, including rarely having felt physically threatened once adulthood was reached. But the women here are not talking about feeling threatened, they're talking about feeling pressure, about feeling coerced.

The Babe article depicts Aziz not responding to physical cues the woman was giving; she didn't want to have sex, but was not willing to say, "This thing you want, I don't want it right now. It's not going to happen. Fuck off." This was after he had gone down on her. Of course anyone has every right to stop where things are heading, and at the same time there must be a recognition that allowing cunnilingus is not the best way to discourage further physical intimacy. That claw thing, turn away your face and say "No. I'm not into that." Call your own Uber, or show yourself out the door.

FWIW, I was bullied and physically abused by schoolmates, the way many young boys are with each other, until I learned how to defend myself physically. Then in high school, I encountered institutionalized bullying through the varsity wrestling team, where it was the first time I'd thought seriously about killing or crippling another human. I knew fear which came from being made to feel physically helpless through mental and physical assault. I left wrestling. I was assaulted in the gym by several former "team mates" simultaneously when I announced that I'd leave the team.

In the end, I left.

My problem, and it doesn't really matter that I feel this way to anyone but myself, is that we are looking at a sea-change moment in equal rights. The volume of people speaking up about sexual assault is breathtaking, and there needs to be a reckoning. There will be change. Eliza Dushku being assaulted by someone she had to rely on to keep her safe in dangerous work is heartbreaking. Kevin Spacey forcing himself on a 14-year-old is vile. Bill Cosby and his weird kinks, enabled by everyone around him… there is SO MUCH to process right now.

I can't help but feel apprehension at an article anonymously taking down Aziz for being a pathetic, clueless putz who tried for sex with a woman who felt she couldn't say "no" or leave. And follow-up articles which say, "If you don’t think what Aziz Ansari did was coercive, you haven’t been in that kind of spot. Fucking good for you. But shut the fuck up about it. You don’t know. I’m glad for you, that you don’t know, but you need to shut up and listen to those of us who have knowledge on the subject." More people telling the rest of the world to shut the fuck up and listen.

It's going to be said that it's my privilege talking, and I'll accept that, but as much as we can all shut the fuck up and listen, maybe these people who felt coerced can be better about voicing their objections more clearly, and sooner.

naff

« Reply #576 on: January 16, 2018, 04:23:12 AM »
yeah, it's a tough one, i wasnt going to comment on it, and it's easy to get caught up in this shit. most women I'm close to have related stories like that, feeling pressured, not being assertive, going along with uncomfortable sex and feeling gross and violated later. it sucks for sure. Aziz clearly didn't like her, and was a 'bad' date but they used a lot of poetic license to depict him as coercive even prior to anything that happened. He chose her wine - he chose white wine for me, i prefer red  ::) and he paid so quickly! the horror. she had no agency! later how he acted is kinda up for interpretation i guess. he seems like a jerk, a sleaze and manipulative, and I would judge someone if i heard they behaved that way from someone that slept with them, while simultaneously judging them (prob internally) for being unable to deal with adult society and look after themselves. she stated she didn't feel threatened, didn't think of the encounter as assault or harassment... but she felt violated. public shaming seems way too far for a bad, disrespectful date. tl;dr my take is the article is some bullshit, and "grace" just got used by the real life sploosh.com to generate outrage for notoriety.
◕‿◕

naff

« Reply #577 on: January 16, 2018, 04:52:03 AM »
edit, not sploosh - 'girlcroosh' :/ unnecessary reference to bojack when i simply meant a shitty pop feminism site for teens.
◕‿◕

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #578 on: January 16, 2018, 05:35:20 PM »

I don't know I guess is the cultural difference or something, but usually a hot and heavy date without sex for me means she let me play with a tittie, if we get to the point were my dick came out and we don't fuck, is either because there are no condoms, she is on her period or her white husband came home.
Drunk

kingv

« Reply #579 on: January 16, 2018, 07:40:12 PM »
You forgot to mention that your white husband came home.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #580 on: January 16, 2018, 08:03:14 PM »
Found a couple of pretty good rebuttals to my "why don't they just leave" question:

http://www.katykatikate.com/2017/11/pro-tip-louis-fucking-ck.html

http://www.katykatikate.com/2018/01/not-that-bad_15.html

:-\

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #581 on: January 16, 2018, 08:24:17 PM »
 :fbm

kingv

« Reply #582 on: January 16, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »
I can’t help but think we’ve entered a point where feminists have decided “it’s rape if it feels rapey to you”.

The line is... wherever that individual woman decided it is, after the fact. There is no state in which Aziz Ansari would be convicted of any crime.

At some point, people need to take some modicum of responsibility of the situations they put themselves into. Nonverbal cues don’t count, unless it’s a slap or to push them away. Might as well just say “I thought really hard about how I didn’t want to fuck him”. If the response is, “I don’t know this man, and what he is capable of, because I know that OTHER men rape”

Then  why the fuck did you go home alone with a man that you think might rape you? At the end of the day, Aziz Ansari might be a thirsty d-bag, but she gave him mixed signals and he backed off once she was firm. I won’t say he didn’t do anything “wrong”, but he lived by the code of no means no, and even apologized when he realized that his signals were crossed.

There has to be room for honest mistakes and miscommunication.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #583 on: January 16, 2018, 09:02:41 PM »
Can you imagine the amount of guys getting #metoo'd for playing 'just the tip' these days . It'd be a bloodbath.  :-X

kingv

« Reply #584 on: January 16, 2018, 09:06:54 PM »
I think the fish hook 🎣 is what did Aziz in. That’s strictly a second date maneuver.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #585 on: January 16, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »

:lol

I said Common Convention. Not "modern convention." :yeshrug

nudemacusers

« Reply #586 on: January 16, 2018, 09:29:18 PM »
Can you imagine the amount of guys getting #metoo'd for playing 'just the tip' these days . It'd be a bloodbath.  :-X
Can’t get me too’d on twitter if her fingers are permanently disfigured
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #587 on: January 16, 2018, 11:51:03 PM »
I can’t help but think we’ve entered a point where feminists have decided “it’s rape if it feels rapey to you”.

The line is... wherever that individual woman decided it is, after the fact. There is no state in which Aziz Ansari would be convicted of any crime.

At some point, people need to take some modicum of responsibility of the situations they put themselves into. Nonverbal cues don’t count, unless it’s a slap or to push them away. Might as well just say “I thought really hard about how I didn’t want to fuck him”. If the response is, “I don’t know this man, and what he is capable of, because I know that OTHER men rape”

Then  why the fuck did you go home alone with a man that you think might rape you? At the end of the day, Aziz Ansari might be a thirsty d-bag, but she gave him mixed signals and he backed off once she was firm. I won’t say he didn’t do anything “wrong”, but he lived by the code of no means no, and even apologized when he realized that his signals were crossed.

There has to be room for honest mistakes and miscommunication.

Sounds like me that it’s a good time for straight folks to turn to homosexuality. From a perspective of sexual goals and motivation, men and women are clearly not compatible in the modern world. If straight dudes would train themselves to go gay, they’d be saving themselves a lot of trouble. HIV/AIDS is easier to deal with than sexual assault allegations. End the matriarchy. Say no to women.
serge

kingv

« Reply #588 on: January 17, 2018, 12:35:22 AM »
A woman shouldn't have to get "firm", and the signals weren't really mixed at all.

She was down to make out with him, chill with him, maybe sleep over. She might have been down for oral. She wasn't down to fuck him that night. She may have been down to fuck him the second night, or the third night, if he'd been a gentleman instead of a creep. We've all been in a situation like that, right? It's not always all or nothing.

She has to at least be clear. If you read her account, she said “No” one time, then they watched Seinfeld and then he kissed her again, she said she wanted to go and he called her a cab. She shouldn’t have to push him off her or slap hIm, but she does have to be straightforward about what she will and won’t do if she expects him to abide by it. If she’s not saying no, or asking him to stop, she’s basically agreeing to whatever is going on.

When he said he was going to get a condom, she could have said, “whoa, this is our first date, we’re not having sex”. If she’s not straightforward, I don’t know how she can expect the dude to read her mind.

I don’t know what a nonverbal cue is, and I don’t know how Aziz is supposed to know what she means. Maybe she’s shy, maybe she’s nervous, but she is in his  house, giving him head, so it’s not crazy to think she is still into him.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #589 on: January 17, 2018, 02:30:28 AM »
Did they watch Seinfeld after the oral sex ? If so :what  :hhh

Edit : While she maybe said no only once, skimming through the article I'm not sure it's fair to say she was only vaguely refusing.

I mean...

I wasn’t really even thinking of that, I didn’t want to be engaged in that with him. But he kept asking, so I said, ‘Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’” He then poured her a glass and handed it to her. She excused herself to the bathroom soon after.

And that was after an alleged half an hour of Ansari trying to wet his fingers in her throat to finger her. Even I would probably take the cue. I dunno, maybe I'm secretly a boring sex shy puritan but as the story is told Ansari sounded incredibly pushy, needy and deaf to his partner.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:48:50 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #590 on: January 17, 2018, 03:09:51 AM »
if you fucking nerds really don't know what nonverbal cues are just try to think back to the last time a girl told you "why don't we just go to bed" and then pretended to be asleep
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #591 on: January 17, 2018, 03:13:29 AM »
wrong thread
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 03:20:20 AM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #592 on: January 17, 2018, 03:21:25 AM »
Come on, surely you know what a nonverbal cue is. Think body language, posture, reciprocation. Even semi-verbal cues like vocal tone, etc.

Someone shouldn’t have to directly tell you that they’re uncomfortable for you to realize it. Say I’m your coworker, and we’re hanging out for the first time, and have a bunch of drinks at your place, and you’re like, “Check out this Top 10 ISIS chainsaw executions video I’ve got,” and I’m cringing a bit and saying things like, “Can we watch South Park or something?” In that scenario you’d pick up on the fact that I’m not really down to watch the ISIS chainsaw execution compilation, right? But if you kept pressing the matter, brushing my objections aside, desperately wanting to show me the ISIS chainsaw execution video even as I’m telling you “That’s really not my thing”, I’d have to directly tell you, “No, fucker, I don’t want to watch your fucked up snuff film,” and wouldn’t that be way more awkward for our friendship? We probably wouldn’t even have a friendship if it had to get to that point. 

You’re hoping that someone will just get it without you having to flat out say something that sounds kind of antisocial, because you still want to believe the best about this person, you still want to be friends with this person. And it’s way worse for women than for a dude and his coworker as in my hypothetical example, because instead of watching a video I’m having my body penetrated.

Think about the fact that the ask in this kind of sexual encounter is for a person to allow someone to stick part of themselves into the other person’s body. How many things have gone up your ass in the last few years? It’s not exactly like bumming a cigarette. So you’re hanging out with someone you’ve just met, they’re asking to penetrate your body, you really aren’t sure about that, and they just won’t stop pressuring you. Just won’t stop. Wouldn’t you find that a little fucked up?

https://twitter.com/TheM_L_G/status/953104949684195328
地平線

etiolate

« Reply #593 on: January 17, 2018, 04:06:36 AM »
Why are you assholes still acting like a woman can't say I have no interest in sex?

They aren't incapable doll brained distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #594 on: January 17, 2018, 04:07:28 AM »
No, but they're on average physically weaker and less confrontational.

Why are you acting like it's that easy?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #595 on: January 17, 2018, 04:38:13 AM »
Like this post to demonstrate the power of nonverbal cues.
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #596 on: January 17, 2018, 04:51:11 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #597 on: January 17, 2018, 05:43:48 AM »
I can't believe he made her drink white wine instead of the much superior red  :pitbull

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #598 on: January 17, 2018, 08:27:01 AM »
I too think that red wine is orders of magnitude preferable to white (hobo) wine, if you're drinking it with fish you announce yourself to be a commoner though  :snob

kingv

« Reply #599 on: January 17, 2018, 08:31:03 AM »
No, but they're on average physically weaker and less confrontational.

Why are you acting like it's that easy?

If you are going up to a dudes apartment after dinner, with the intention of not having sex, you should be prepared to be clear about your actual intentions. Because just going into his apartment is a nonverbal cue that you probs DTF.

“It’s sexual assault if the man doesn’t abide by whatever nonverbal cues the woman THINKS she is giving off is not a workable standard”.

We are all adults with agency, and have a responsibility to tell others what we want and don’t want. I tell people no all the time at work and at home (except my wife, I’m not THAT dumb). It’s not always easy, but if you’re not prepared to do it, don’t go up to old boys apartment after a 35 minute rushed dinner date.

He didn’t even give her the right colored wine for Pete’s sake! All the clues were there, that she was in for a night of molestiness with a man that can’t read minds.

Edit: you know what else is white? CUM and Supremacy! All the signs were there that he would dominate her.