Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828915 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #61260 on: February 14, 2019, 06:54:49 AM »
So zero chance Cortez will run for president?
Maybe in 2032. If the next Democrat will be in office from 2021 until 2029, there could be a Republican in the White House again in 2032

https://www.resetera.com/threads/2020-democratic-presidential-primary-ot-and-now-were-throwing-binders.91234/page-110#post-17907092

Always be prepared :batman
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #61261 on: February 14, 2019, 06:56:23 AM »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #61262 on: February 14, 2019, 07:05:31 AM »
The bigger story here is that he's being interviewed by POC female Robin Roberts?!

:bobby :social
Why do parents feel the need to do this? :goty2

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #61263 on: February 14, 2019, 07:09:00 AM »
AOC is drinking his milkshake as a wonk in congress, right now! lol First month in congress and she knows more about implementing laws and working on financial adjustments in government programs than [Bernie Sanders] did in his entire career.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/2020-democratic-presidential-primary-ot-and-now-were-throwing-binders.91234/page-109#post-17903846

:mike
She won't date you brah.
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #61264 on: February 14, 2019, 07:30:41 AM »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #61265 on: February 14, 2019, 08:49:32 AM »
https://resetera.com//threads/lara-croft-is-kind-of-an-awful-person-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider.99244/post-17866234
User banned (1 month): sexism

most girls are great at holding insane grudges

:ohyou

It's ok to wish death on someone because their political beliefs differ from yours, but god forbid you make a lame dad joke.

What a fucking joke of a site, it really is coming off like an Onion parody at this point.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61267 on: February 14, 2019, 09:00:28 AM »
AOC is drinking his milkshake as a wonk in congress, right now! lol First month in congress and she knows more about implementing laws and working on financial adjustments in government programs than [Bernie Sanders] did in his entire career.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/2020-democratic-presidential-primary-ot-and-now-were-throwing-binders.91234/page-109#post-17903846

She won't date you brah.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #61268 on: February 14, 2019, 09:03:16 AM »
He shouldn't be on fucking Twitter if he doesn't want people to tweet at him. Or if he just wants to creep on women (which is what he does) he can make his account private.

Making a good game once in a while doesn't give you a free pass to be a prejudiced asshole.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/platinum-games-announces-astral-chain-for-nintendo-switch-supervisor-hideki-kamiya-director-taura-takahisa-nier-automata-launches-august-30.99514/page-13#post-17891134

:dsp :umad
If you don't want to be blocked, don't Tweet at Kamiya. That's also how Twitter works, allows you to block whoever you want.
And blocking all Gaijin pigs is good form, tbh.  :smug

Also, Astral Chain looks bonkers, i may have to get a Switch this year (was actually waiting for Bayo 3 anyway).

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61269 on: February 14, 2019, 09:03:46 AM »
User banned (1 week): Inflammatory generalization
Finally got to watch the trailer instead of still screenshots now that I'm out of work.

They really couldn't give the female lead pants, huh? Always gotta have hot pants and a fucking thigh gap, eh Japan? Even on a police officer? So sick of this shit.

this is why women and minorities are leaving the site in droves
spoiler (click to show/hide)
get fucked planetsmasher you prick
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61270 on: February 14, 2019, 09:06:06 AM »

She won't date you brah.

(Image removed from quote.)

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61271 on: February 14, 2019, 09:11:08 AM »
Wait, did Planet Smasher really get banned for their comments?

Pretty garbage of this site.

:drudge  :gddr5 :drudge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61272 on: February 14, 2019, 09:12:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-valentines-day-everyone-so-what-did-you-get-your-significant-other.99603/post-17901049

congrats to the few members of era who aren't misanthropic joyless incels and posted accordingly.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #61273 on: February 14, 2019, 09:15:10 AM »

She won't date you brah.

Imagine being this stupid. I'm a little envious honestly. Cypher was right, it is bliss.

marrec

« Reply #61274 on: February 14, 2019, 09:17:35 AM »
iirc, they can't make one that won't lose or gain mass, it's been suggested that they change the method entirely since you can define it without building an actual little ball

there's also some movement to redefine all of the metric system so it's tied to a single set of formulas

yet nobody cares that this is the same kind of thinking that led the French to adopt a calendar of just ten months and start numbering their years from a totally arbitrary point instead of the scientifically proven method behind such classics as Batman: Year One

spoiler (click to show/hide)
don't believe Snyder's "Zero Year" anti-science horseshit
[close]

Benji they changed the standard last year! They finally tied it to a universal constant.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/11/14/18072368/kilogram-kibble-redefine-weight-science

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #61275 on: February 14, 2019, 09:17:53 AM »
Quote from: Nameless, post: 17909876, member: 4126
Yeah. Wikipedia is one of the few sites not blocked by my company's firewall, and of course the day I pull up ResterEra's page up someone had edited it listing it as a Hate Group.

:teehee
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61276 on: February 14, 2019, 09:25:53 AM »
Quote from: Nameless, post: 17909876, member: 4126
Yeah. Wikipedia is one of the few sites not blocked by my company's firewall, and of course the day I pull up ResterEra's page up someone had edited it listing it as a Hate Group.

:teehee

even their draft page makes claims to it being notable with
David Jaffe, known for the Twisted Metal and God of War series, in response to a thread on ResetEra[10], about a video by Jaffe advocating for allowing Milo Yiannopoulos to have a platform to speak[11], tweeted "I was surprised, annoyed, amused, and bothered by how awful/nasty some of those comments were."[12]

:ufup

Sadly they didn't link to the thread where they were all @geoffkeighley demanding reparations for turning the game awards int alt-right propaganda when they mention his name as a notable poster

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61277 on: February 14, 2019, 09:27:16 AM »
I like how the same people on era that bring up the "sanders wanted to primary obama" are the same people that like to call obama a centrist shill. Which is what sanders was suggesting when he said obama should be challenged on his compromises.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61279 on: February 14, 2019, 10:01:45 AM »

Propagandhim

« Reply #61280 on: February 14, 2019, 10:16:44 AM »
Economic Geniuses at Work

Still don't understand how Amazon gets away with this, tbh.  I mean I know how, but I don't know how.

EmilioEstevez

« Reply #61281 on: February 14, 2019, 10:30:30 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61282 on: February 14, 2019, 10:43:28 AM »

Still don't understand how Amazon gets away with this, tbh.  I mean I know how, but I don't know how.

Because the biggest job creating force in the world are numbers in a computer!

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #61283 on: February 14, 2019, 10:44:50 AM »
The next reason to hate Fire emblem

I'm indifferent for now. But if Nintendo and IS allow your professor to bang high school kids, I ain't buying the trash. Being matchmaker is one thing, unethical shitty power dynamics are another. Plus they were all adult soldiers before at least. Well most of them...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-do-you-think-of-fire-emblem-three-houses-school-setting.99565/post-17893022

Edit:
.... Can't tell if you're being serious or not since you have a Persona 5 avatar where they let you date your teacher and doctor lol
:lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61285 on: February 14, 2019, 10:48:37 AM »

Why do people focus on Amazon like they are unique? 

Cause of piss jars.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61286 on: February 14, 2019, 10:57:05 AM »
It's just funny the "woke tech press" targets Amazon and so do the likes of Fox News / The Daily Caller lol

Alt-Left-TechGate-Nazis

« Reply #61287 on: February 14, 2019, 11:09:48 AM »
Has everyone seen this draft?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:ResetEra

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

How about a list of all their "leaks" and "insider info" that turned out to be utter bullshit? Or is that too much work?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #61288 on: February 14, 2019, 11:19:23 AM »
Has everyone seen this draft?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:ResetEra

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

How about a list of all their "leaks" and "insider info" that turned out to be utter bullshit? Or is that too much work?

Resetera's Wikipedia article was closed, pending mod review.
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61289 on: February 14, 2019, 11:30:19 AM »
It begins.

#TeamAlexJones

https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-of-joe-rogan-calling-black-neighborhood-planet-of-the-apes-and-africa-signal-boosted-by-alex-jones-as-part-of-feud.99645/post-17910923

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sandy-hook-families-win-legal-victory-against-alex-jones-access-to-infowars-internal-documents.92880/post-17895655

Judge ruling in Alex Jones defamation case, whereby a judge rules that Alex Jones can be deposed - barely a fucking page of replies, most of which are "uhhh I don't get it? Can you describe what that means in a buzzfeed headline so I know how to react?" or generic "fuck that dude" off the cuffs.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-of-joe-rogan-calling-black-neighborhood-planet-of-the-apes-and-africa-signal-boosted-by-alex-jones-as-part-of-feud.99645/post-17910672

'Celebrity' Twitter fight - 3 fucking pages, "YAY ALEX JONES! GET 'EM!"

:snoop

BikeJesus

« Reply #61291 on: February 14, 2019, 11:54:44 AM »
How can Alex Jones prove Sandy Hook was a hoax when they demolished the school?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61292 on: February 14, 2019, 11:55:37 AM »
No one is legitimately cheering on Alex Jones in that thread;  they are bashing both of them.

If anything the hypocrisy is that they aren't immediately ignoring what Alex Jones uncovered, since it's a big no-no to be on the "same side" as anyone on the alt-right and anything they say even if truthful about someone else has to be ignored (if they like that person.)

What has he uncovered

skullstorm

« Reply #61293 on: February 14, 2019, 12:06:08 PM »
I sincerely hope he is okay but he literally just posted a gif and nothing else. It's just kind of odd to see 6 pages of celebration when that's all that has happened. For all we know his account was hacked 😱or he's stuck in a semi-vegetative state and that was the most he could muster (depressing thought, yes.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-back-blame-space.99533/post-17912225

Legit loled at the idea of a 90% vegetable blame space drooling and spending months to post a single gif  :mueller

Leadbelly

« Reply #61294 on: February 14, 2019, 12:06:45 PM »
The Bire's MAGA tards on full blast:

Haha so now the 'persons of interest' are the attackers?

The thing about the 'persons of interest' is, they were never suspects, that's why they were only 'persons of interest'. They were spotted on camera before the attack occured and they were walking away from the area. It was later confirmed by police that they were homeless people. that part isn't true.

We previously talked about the surveillance footage, how strange it is that no footage has been found of the attack. Well, there is a gap in the footage, but what was later discovered was that the gap is less than 60 seconds long. He moves out of frame in one camera, and moves back into frame on another camera with a noose around his neck. The attack could only have happened within a 60 second timeframe. I guess where the attack took place is a real blindspot. That is weird in itself. Regardless, it turns out there are plenty of cameras in that area. So many in fact that every step Jussie took that night can be tracked. As of yet, out of hundreds of hours of footage, no footage of the suspects has been found. Okay, there is no footage of the attack (60 seconds) but no footage at all? The suspects evaded every single camera in the area? Are they like Super Stealth Ninjas or something? Maybe they pounced like super heroes from rooftop to rooftop. lol
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:21:39 PM by Leadbelly »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61295 on: February 14, 2019, 12:11:42 PM »
No one is legitimately cheering on Alex Jones in that thread;  they are bashing both of them.

If anything the hypocrisy is that they aren't immediately ignoring what Alex Jones uncovered, since it's a big no-no to be on the "same side" as anyone on the alt-right and anything they say even if truthful about someone else has to be ignored (if they like that person.)

What has he uncovered

The video of Rogaine being racist, by the laws of Resetera it should be ignored because of the messenger.

oh i thought it was about sandy hook stuff.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61296 on: February 14, 2019, 12:16:15 PM »

The thing about the 'persons of interest' is, they were never suspects, that's why they were only 'persons of interest'. They were spotted on camera before the attack occured and they were walking away from the area. It was later confirmed by police that they were homeless people.

We previously talked about the surveillance footage, how strange it is that no footage has been found of the attack. Well, there is a gap in the footage, but what was later discovered was that the gap is less than 60 seconds long. He moves out of frame in one camera, and moves back into frame on another camera with a noose around his neck. The attack could only have happened within a 60 second timeframe. I guess where the attack took place is a real blindspot. That is weird in itself. Regardless, it turns out there are plenty of cameras in that area. So many in fact that every step Jussie took that night can be tracked. As of yet, out of hundreds of hours of footage, no footage of the suspects has been found. Okay, there is no footage of the attack (60 seconds) but no footage at all? The suspects evaded every single camera in the area? Are they like Super Stealth Ninjas or something? Maybe they pounced like super heroes fro roof top to roof top. lol

Derreck and CO ransacked a whole grocery store in like 45 seconds.

Leadbelly

« Reply #61297 on: February 14, 2019, 12:26:41 PM »

The thing about the 'persons of interest' is, they were never suspects, that's why they were only 'persons of interest'. They were spotted on camera before the attack occured and they were walking away from the area. It was later confirmed by police that they were homeless people. Not confirmed by police. False reporting.

We previously talked about the surveillance footage, how strange it is that no footage has been found of the attack. Well, there is a gap in the footage, but what was later discovered was that the gap is less than 60 seconds long. He moves out of frame in one camera, and moves back into frame on another camera with a noose around his neck. The attack could only have happened within a 60 second timeframe. I guess where the attack took place is a real blindspot. That is weird in itself. Regardless, it turns out there are plenty of cameras in that area. So many in fact that every step Jussie took that night can be tracked. As of yet, out of hundreds of hours of footage, no footage of the suspects has been found. Okay, there is no footage of the attack (60 seconds) but no footage at all? The suspects evaded every single camera in the area? Are they like Super Stealth Ninjas or something? Maybe they pounced like super heroes fro roof top to roof top. lol

Derreck and CO ransacked a whole grocery store in like 45 seconds.

Sure. Just because the attack was short it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You could say it is at least surprising how short it was based on the original story though.

That wasn't the point of me bringing it up anyway. I wasn't saying because the attack was short it didn't happen, I was explaining that the gap in footage isn't that large. In other words, the size of the area that isn't covered by surveillance cameras is really small.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:20:17 PM by Leadbelly »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #61298 on: February 14, 2019, 12:27:05 PM »

How has "MAGAts" not become a thing? The Alt-Left needs to hire me to write pithy putdowns.
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61299 on: February 14, 2019, 12:29:15 PM »
A star of a hit, award winning TV show randomly making up a racist attack is a lot more unbelievable than the actual weird details of said attack.

This is where I land on the hoax thing.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #61301 on: February 14, 2019, 12:33:52 PM »

What has he uncovered

The video of Rogaine being racist, by the laws of Resetera it should be ignored because of the messenger.

Jones didn't uncover anything, I saw that video ages ago and I thought it was even linked from resetera, though it might've been neogaf even

Like I said before they have shockingly bad memory of past celeb sins and every new thing they see is the most outrageous thing ever
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #61303 on: February 14, 2019, 12:35:05 PM »
A star of a hit, award winning TV show randomly making up a racist attack is a lot more unbelievable than the actual weird details of said attack.

You gotta admit, people do some crazy stuff sometimes tho.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Bill_Sparkman
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61304 on: February 14, 2019, 12:36:01 PM »

He's white though.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #61305 on: February 14, 2019, 12:37:34 PM »

He's white though.

That's what makes it so crazy, why would you kill yourself when you've got all that privilege?   :idont
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #61306 on: February 14, 2019, 12:38:20 PM »
wow alex jones uncovered a podcast posted 6 years ago online for everyone to see, good job bro! :lol shit considering it's a joey diaz episode there was probably 15 more offensive things than Joe's comment said on the show.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #61307 on: February 14, 2019, 12:40:13 PM »
I doubt anyone who's so careful with posts that they've only done it 24 times since the site launched and 20 of those were in gaming, would ever drop a weird pro Russian take that ignores facts and international intelligence assumptions and Putin's actions...in bad faith.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-there-a-hyperfocus-and-exaggeration-of-russian-intervention-and-as-a-result-a-downplaying-of-other-issues-especially-us-based-ones.99555/page-4#post-17918082

20 of those were in gaming  :oreilly :hhh :exxy
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #61308 on: February 14, 2019, 12:42:54 PM »
Russians have a genetically low amount of slickness, my slickdar can spot them from a mile away.
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #61309 on: February 14, 2019, 12:43:52 PM »
my bad, carry on :badass
©@©™

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #61310 on: February 14, 2019, 12:48:36 PM »
Even if I think Jussies story of the attack seems sus (and there are TONS of hate crime hoaxes that have happened in recent years), the facts will come out at some point soon. I'm good with waiting to pass judgement till then.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61311 on: February 14, 2019, 12:52:06 PM »
Even if I think Jussies story of the attack seems sus (and there are TONS of hate crime hoaxes that have happened in recent years), the facts will come out at some point soon. I'm good with waiting to pass judgement till then.

coward

take a stance!

:rethread

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #61312 on: February 14, 2019, 12:54:16 PM »
So, Fire Emblem Three Houses will be featured in about 5.5 hours. How many of the sexualized bingo slots will that game fill?

If I was in charge of designs, you'd hardly see any skin at all

:ego

I can't believe they're mad that the MC shows a tiny bit of stomach

This totally ruins the immersion of this game where people go to a medieval highschool to wage wars!
Yeah for real, I was looking for fanart of the MC’s big fat milkers and people were complaining non stop about the belly button showing

It’s a dumb anime fantasy game, ffs, let the designs be fantastical

Meanwhile, at Capcom...

:whew
©@©™

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #61313 on: February 14, 2019, 01:01:11 PM »
I doubt anyone who's so careful with posts that they've only done it 24 times since the site launched and 20 of those were in gaming, would ever drop a weird pro Russian take that ignores facts and international intelligence assumptions and Putin's actions...in bad faith.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-there-a-hyperfocus-and-exaggeration-of-russian-intervention-and-as-a-result-a-downplaying-of-other-issues-especially-us-based-ones.99555/page-4#post-17918082

Stankles is just distinguished mentally-challenged enough that I don’t believe he’s taking the piss there

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #61314 on: February 14, 2019, 01:03:02 PM »

Yeah, but come on — let’s hear what you THINK happened, MAGA man.

stufte

« Reply #61315 on: February 14, 2019, 01:07:56 PM »
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:13:29 PM by stufte »

BisMarckie

« Reply #61317 on: February 14, 2019, 01:11:13 PM »

aka the pro nazi side of resetera

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61318 on: February 14, 2019, 01:12:11 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61319 on: February 14, 2019, 01:13:15 PM »
Why would I watch a video with a question I already know the answer to as the headline.

This is not an ironic post.

This is peak era.