Author Topic: E3 2018 Is Here Bayyybeeee  (Read 94025 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: E3 2018 Is Here Bayyybeeee
« Reply #240 on: May 29, 2018, 02:43:49 AM »
that reminds me of Link's Awakening's only flaw: The Owl :'(

paprikastaude

« Reply #241 on: May 29, 2018, 04:38:16 AM »
that reminds me of Link's Awakening's only flaw: The Owl :'(

And the overworld design that's just painfully annoying to traverse because of its stupid maze-like nature. And giving me slow tutorial message everytime I run by some rock without the right gloves. And why is half the game made with Super Mario characters. Man, LA is overrated af, the Capcom Zelda games are so much better it ain't funny. sorry, not sorry. :trumps

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2018, 05:33:29 AM »
Judge a classic like LA by 2018 standards, there is a board for that and it's called RE

paprikastaude

« Reply #243 on: May 29, 2018, 05:45:37 AM »
Nothing what I said has anything to do with age. Oracles run on the same built and are far superior games to this day. The three Zelda games before LA are way more fun too (Zelda 2  :lawd ). Poor level design is poor.  :doge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #244 on: May 29, 2018, 05:47:47 AM »
Man Doom (93) is overrated AF, Halo (2001) is so much better it's not even funny sorry. not sorry.

paprikastaude

« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2018, 05:49:45 AM »
Zelda (1987) and Zelda 2 (1987) are better better than LA (1993). LA sucks.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2018, 05:57:20 AM »
 :patel

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2018, 06:09:12 AM »
 :rage :rage :trigger :trigger :rage :rage

you know i thought this place was different, where everyone would agree with me all the time on everything, now it's palpable just how much this place is dominated by gamergate
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 06:39:18 AM by benjipwns »

Corporal

« Reply #248 on: May 29, 2018, 06:23:50 AM »
I actually liked the overworld maze in LA. Made it feel far bigger than it actually was.
The rooster alleviated the traversal prolems, and even before that there were the warp hole thingies that at least gave you access to most of the map with a modicum of walking. Couple that with item/equipment based shortcuts and the maze world was okay.

However, the UI/UX in LA is a mystery to me - ferchrissake, getting to the save screen was convoluted as fuck and only mentioned in the manual and by like one character. I very much doubt that they could not have added that function to the start menu screen somehow. Or maybe as a function of the telephone houses or an equippable item. They could have used long button presses (e.g. keeping start pressed for 3 seconds).

Heck, also implement two sets of items (for traversal and combat respectively), tap the select button to switch between them. Longpress select for map. Instant 500% upgrade to ease of use. Can't take more than a few lines of code, even back in the days. They already had a polling setup for the sword charge attack, so they could have repurposed it.

Dun care tho. LA is the best Zelda. Fact.

Even if the owl came to pester me on every dang screen of the map.
!list

paprikastaude

« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2018, 06:45:34 AM »
also am getting :trigger by throwaway "aging" arguments in gaming communities. I constantly go back to games from NES to PS1 and often having a blast (or not), including titles I missed in its day. Games age poorly when it comes to casual accessability, but for nerds most real good games should hold up. "can't judge cause it's old" seems like a game was never that great to begin with.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2018, 06:51:28 AM »
The goddamn motherfucking OPINIONS in here

:jeanluc

LttP is the best 2d Zelda, Ocarina is the 1a best 3d, BotW is 1b. Tryhards will say LA and MM, but fuck 'em. Fuck 'em right in the goddamn ear.
yar

Fifstar

« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2018, 07:27:38 AM »
NES: B

Loved it at the time but I was a stupid kid so it doesn't really count. The libary isn't really appealing to me nowadys outside of a Zelda 1 replay.

SNES: AAA

GOAT - although the SNES mini made me realise I don't enjoy going back to it as much as i thought.

N64: C

Some great games, but in retrospect I should have gotten a PSX. Too bad I am a dumb Nintendo fanboy.

Gamecube: C

Shitty Mario and first Zelda game really soured me on this one, Rogue leader was also boring. Although games like RE4, Metroid Prime or F-Zero GX make me think it actually wasn't that bad. Dunno, I think I was started to loose interest in games by that Point.

Wii: N/A

I defended this one on Forums  :-[. At least i was smart enough to never actually buy it.

WiiU: N/A

Dunno what to say. Seems like it had a couple good exclusives which thankfully will all come to Switch  8)

Switch: A

I don't enjoy games as much as I did as a kid, but otherwise the library and Technology all fit me like a glove. Zelda is fantastic, WiiU ports are nice, the System is fantastic for Indies, finally a Nintendo handheld with decent Resolution...
Gulp

Fifstar

« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2018, 07:29:26 AM »
Also the 3DS can die in a fire. Due to res the library is unplayable to me. Ergonomics are also shit - worst Nintendo System from a technology pov.
Gulp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2018, 07:48:48 AM »
also am getting :trigger by throwaway "aging" arguments in gaming communities. I constantly go back to games from NES to PS1 and often having a blast (or not), including titles I missed in its day. Games age poorly when it comes to casual accessability, but for nerds most real good games should hold up. "can't judge cause it's old" seems like a game was never that great to begin with.

Some things are great because of a specific time and place though, like mullets and pastel colours

Svejk

« Reply #254 on: May 29, 2018, 07:54:31 AM »
Not sure why all the Nintendo talk, when they ain't gonna have shit to show at E3, other than MP4 and more ports.  :betty
This E3 should just be called The Cyberpunk 2077 Show.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2018, 09:39:50 AM »

LttP is the best 2d Zelda, Ocarina is the 1a best 3d, BotW is 1b. Tryhards will say LA and MM, but fuck 'em. Fuck 'em right in the goddamn ear.

Nope, Link's Awakening owned.
:popular
ど助平

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2018, 09:57:42 AM »
Is Cyberpunk confirmed btw? Because I need it

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #257 on: May 29, 2018, 09:59:23 AM »

Nope, Link's Awakening owned.
:popular

#FAKENEWS

spoiler (click to show/hide)
LA isn't bad but it's not as good as LttP. It is known.
[close]
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #258 on: May 29, 2018, 10:07:32 AM »
LA took the LttP formula and expanded upon it.  I loved it.  I love LttP a lot too.  And that's about it for Zelda for me.  :doge
ど助平

paprikastaude

« Reply #259 on: May 29, 2018, 10:20:56 AM »
Not sure why all the Nintendo talk, when they ain't gonna have shit to show at E3, other than MP4 and more ports.  :betty
This E3 should just be called The Cyberpunk 2077 Show.

If even that. After WiiU I don't even trust seemingly safe Nintendo announcements as long as they show nothing but an announcement sheet. I wouldn't be surprised if MP4 gets all animu'ed up or some shit.
 :neogaf
though they might get me interested in Pokemon for the first time in an eternity if the rumours are true that they go full nostalgia bait and only have the first 151 in the new game - not that that would be something particularly worth of attention/anticipation though.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 11:08:44 AM by Spieler1 »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2018, 10:41:10 AM »
NES: Your friends had this so you had to be competent using it if you wanted to be accepted by your peers. As a reward for your efforts you got Castlevania 3 though. In a rare moment of Nintendo being ahead of the curve in hardware, its build quality was so poor you had to wait until the PlayStation 2 launch generation or the entire lifespan of the Xbox 360 to experience something similarly miserable to own after 6 months.

SNES: Peer pressure was a lot lower here but thanks to Mario Kart and Street Fighter 2 Turbo you couldn't check out entirely. Had a bunch of JRPGs / solitary games so people who didn't have friends could think it was the greatest console of all time and people who weren't alive at the time but of a similar life result could agree with them. Hideous aesthetic choices with the device meant you got to own something that looked like it had been sent back to (and returned from) 1954 when every American smoked an uncountable number of cigarettes because doctors on TV said it was good for your health.

N64: Nintendo begins its Long March to third party mobile development, sic semper tyrannis. When you went over to someone's house and they had a Nintendo console you didn't have to be polite anymore, you could say something like, "Oh, I didn't know you had a younger sibling," and it was accurate observation instead of an insult you hurled during the last console war. Nintendo accommodated us by releasing games like Mario Party where you could lose every single minigame but still win the game as a whole and a Smash Brothers without a Fox tier.

GameCube: "What if we built a console like the SNES but pretended like the N64 controller had been a good idea?" was a question no one asked but Nintendo was happy to answer anyway. In a world where your alternatives were a the under-built PlayStation 2 or the BelAZ 75710 that was the Xbox it found an interesting niche in being the most portable console with an acceptable number of multiplayer games. Like the people left at the bar near closing, you didn't necessarily want to be around it but fate brought you together to engage in heavy petting. Has the distinction of perhaps the most extravagant input method ever found in multiplayer gaming but Pac-Man Vs. and Four Swords Adventures let you willfully ignore your bourgeois decadence.

Wii: Did you like the batting cage minigame in the Yakuza series but wondered why you had to play an actual game to get to them? Someone at Nintendo did, apparently. Having passed Peak Nintendo the suits wisely decided to "Drill, baby, drill!" in the Arctic Nostalgia Wildlife Refuge and we got the Virtual Console which, despite being an amusing epithet for the Wii itself as a consumer product, let you pretend that you hadn't lit hundreds of dollars on fire as you threw more money into the machine.

Wii U: Going to put as much effort into this summary as Nintendo put into the console.

Switch: TBD

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2018, 11:32:12 AM »

If even that. After WiiU I don't even trust seemingly safe Nintendo announcements as long as they show nothing but an announcement sheet.

What are you talking about?  They're the only ones who have been giving updates throughout the year showing upcoming releases within that timeframe/season.  This isn't Wii U era Nintendo.  They have delivered with the Switch.
 :cmonson
ど助平

agrajag

« Reply #262 on: May 29, 2018, 11:37:46 AM »
I guess nintendo is he etiolate of video game companies, they drive the conversation  :doge

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #263 on: May 29, 2018, 11:44:33 AM »
Id say the Switch's library is just as barren as Wii U's tbh. Zelda and Mario getting released in the same year gave the console a lot more hope then it deserves.

Just look at how many Nintendo fans beggggg for ports of games that are years old. And how any indie release is treated like a must own game.

Nintendo will always be in its own bubble and so will its fans.
OH!

kingv

« Reply #264 on: May 29, 2018, 12:11:08 PM »
I was flipping through a magazine and noticed that basically every web game in the previews now has a switch port announced alongside PS4.

I suspect that Switch will end up having a very strong library among a “certain demographic” but if you don’t like Nintendo or Japanese games it will be pretty middling.

I still hold that it has had the best launch year library of any game system since PS2... and Probably better if you are very strict about exactly 12 months.

If they manage to get MP4, No More Heroes, Bayo 3, and Pokémon (and maybe smash depending on what it is) out before March next year they will have had the best second year too, even if everything else is a bunch of indies, animu RPGs and visual novels.

Switch library is waaaay better than Wii U’s given where it is right now. Basically Wii U had a good year in 2014 for releases, and that was it. Every other year it was like 6 months between anything decent releasing. The switch has had a Nintendo published game release basically monthly, even though some of them are ports.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #265 on: May 29, 2018, 12:23:04 PM »
Switch is amazing, a psp like indie machine with dual joysticks, 1st party nintendo titles and selected ports

Best handheld im decades

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #266 on: May 29, 2018, 12:33:07 PM »
Switch seems really promising, just hope more Japanese publishers jump all in (Capcom and Namco have been pretty slow...) it won't get western 'aaa' or eastern eurojank but whatever, if I'm really desperate for those I have a ps4 and pc.
^_^

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #267 on: May 29, 2018, 12:36:57 PM »
Had a bunch of JRPGs / solitary games so people who didn't have friends could think it was the greatest console of all time and people who weren't alive at the time but of a similar life result could agree with them.

This is why I unironically like N64 the best. Barely spent time with my own console, instead it was mostly 4 player co-op at my friends' house—an Italian/German family with 3 siblings :rejoice

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #268 on: May 29, 2018, 12:39:33 PM »
PS Vita is a better handheld, Sony fucked up so bad with it tho that it didnt really have a fair shot. The amount of PS1 games you can play on the go is amazing, not to mention a fuck ton of PsP games.

Switch can be considered competent if, once again, Nintendo decides to expand its catalog by adding generations of shit digitally.

I hold Nintendo to the standard that its 2018. Meanwhile, in Nintendo time, they're still stuck between expensive SD style cards and having Xbox Live bronze for 11 bucks a month year.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 01:01:36 PM by mormapope »
OH!

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #269 on: May 29, 2018, 12:53:06 PM »
I hope no new games get announced because I still need to finish Witcher 3

Tasty

« Reply #270 on: May 29, 2018, 01:18:20 PM »
LA seems so small scale coming from ALttP but that's probably more to do with the GameBoy than anything. I didn't like the jump move either.

Great music though.

agrajag

« Reply #271 on: May 29, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »
They should release a remastered 3D Zelda collection for the Switch. 8)

Svejk

« Reply #272 on: May 29, 2018, 02:36:08 PM »
The only one they haven't remastered yet, is Skyward Sword...  I would think that it's a safe bet that that's the next Zelda to get remaster-fied.  Now with even HD'er Rumble Waggle! LOL

I think a remaster of Sunshine and Galaxies would be needed instead of more Zeldas, IMO.

agrajag

« Reply #273 on: May 29, 2018, 02:39:16 PM »
Good cause I never played Skyward Sword. Was the waggle really that bad?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #274 on: May 29, 2018, 02:40:06 PM »
Id say the Switch's library is just as barren as Wii U's tbh. Zelda and Mario getting released in the same year gave the console a lot more hope then it deserves.

Just look at how many Nintendo fans beggggg for ports of games that are years old. And how any indie release is treated like a must own game.

I'm no n-fan and your post is in its own bubble.  The system has a ton of games.  Satisfied with getting indies elsewhere, don't care about Nintendo games (why would you buy this, then) and aren't interested in the portable aspect?  Sure, don't bother.  But a lack of software is not the issue here.  Sorry bruh. 

This thing is the Vita 2.0.  My only gripe is the lack of a d-pad, and Hori has that 'fix' coming soon with their own joycon.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #275 on: May 29, 2018, 02:40:35 PM »
Good cause I never played Skyward Sword. Was the waggle really that bad?

Forgot this game existed.  :lol  Avoided it like the plague because of waggle.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #276 on: May 29, 2018, 02:41:25 PM »
LA seems so small scale coming from ALttP but that's probably more to do with the GameBoy than anything. I didn't like the jump move either.

Great music though.

I wonder if it really is that much smaller in scale?  Has a lot of dungeons plus the little 2D 'side scrolling' areas too.
ど助平

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #277 on: May 29, 2018, 02:45:04 PM »
LA best game on GB classic, fight me

Tasty

« Reply #278 on: May 29, 2018, 02:46:37 PM »
The waggle wasn't really the problem with SS necessarily, but the whole game was built around it and a lot of the game design just got super dumb just to allow for it. OK yeah every enemy is a "puzzle," but it's all basically the same puzzle and it's all kinda pissing me off when I just wanna kill them and move on.

It was also like, 20% of the content Twilight Princess had despite having more dev time, which is the real mindfuck.

SS got it 100% wrong, and BotW got that 100% right.

Tasty

« Reply #279 on: May 29, 2018, 02:50:40 PM »

I'm no n-fan and your post is in its own bubble.  The system has a ton of games.  Satisfied with getting indies elsewhere, don't care about Nintendo games (why would you buy this, then) and aren't interested in the portable aspect?  Sure, don't bother.  But a lack of software is not the issue here.  Sorry bruh. 

This thing is the Vita 2.0.  My only gripe is the lack of a d-pad, and Hori has that 'fix' coming soon with their own joycon.

I know I'm more willing to drop trou for :nintendo than most here but even still, I'm having a difficult time deciding what to buy next on the system now that I beat Xeodrifter. :dunno

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (never beat on Wii U)
DOOM
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2
Owlboy
Bayonetta 1 + 2 (never purchased on Wii U)

Probably gonna go with Bloodstained for now after all the recs in its thread (plus price), but still. Lotta games I wanna play. 😬

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #280 on: May 29, 2018, 03:04:28 PM »
LA best game on GB classic, fight me

It's down to that or Donkey Kong '94.
ど助平

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #281 on: May 29, 2018, 04:19:12 PM »
The waggle in Skyward Sword was never the problem, despite having to constantly re-calibrate the middle bounding box like every fucking hour or so.

It was the absolute slog of the beginning of Act 3 of the game.  Collectathons, backtracking, cutscenes that can't be skipped, repeated concepts from early on in the game, etc.

I still enjoy the game though.
püp

kingv

« Reply #282 on: May 29, 2018, 04:24:54 PM »

I know I'm more willing to drop trou for :nintendo than most here but even still, I'm having a difficult time deciding what to buy next on the system now that I beat Xeodrifter. :dunno

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (never beat on Wii U)
DOOM
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2
Owlboy
Bayonetta 1 + 2 (never purchased on Wii U)

Probably gonna go with Bloodstained for now after all the recs in its thread (plus price), but still. Lotta games I wanna play. 😬

IMO Bayo 2 is the best character action game of forever (unless you are one of those try hard as that thinks the skill ceiling is too low because the timing is too forgiving or something like that).

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #283 on: May 29, 2018, 05:14:45 PM »
The only one they haven't remastered yet, is Skyward Sword...  I would think that it's a safe bet that that's the next Zelda to get remaster-fied.
It has the same problem Galaxy does in that you'd need to change fundamental parts of the game to get it working on a regular controller.

They'd need to ditch the pointer stuff in Galaxy, and there isn't an easy fix to collect star bits once that's gone given how the game was designed. A lot of the motion control shit in SS in baked in. Flying/swimming/dowsing would be an easy fix but the enemy encounters and combat are super tied to the MotionPlus and attacking from different angles. Galaxy is more likely but I wouldn't bet on either game getting an HD remaster without major work put in. It couldn't just be a quick cash grab. 

I'm not sure there would be much clamoring for SS anyway since it turned out to be a prototype of what NOT to do with Zelda moving forward.  :doge Like Wrath said, it does have some good dungeons tho.

paprikastaude

« Reply #284 on: May 29, 2018, 05:17:06 PM »

The fact that Majora's 3DS is most likely the version used going forward in cases like that :kobeyuck :fbm

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #285 on: May 29, 2018, 05:18:11 PM »
Yeah, with how the Switch is designed and marketed I don't think either of those games can easily be remastered.  Skyward Sword maybe, but it would be completely unplayable in handheld mode.  Galaxy would require a sensor bar.
püp

paprikastaude

« Reply #286 on: May 29, 2018, 05:19:17 PM »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #287 on: May 29, 2018, 05:34:49 PM »
And how any indie release is treated like a must own game.

Or how many AAA titles are going butt instead of trying to work black magic only to be 15FPS (hi, Doom 4!):

https://twitter.com/NintendoSwitchC/status/998662421416902662

PeterMooreSoAwesome.jpg

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/1001478823257542662

Fallout? Bitch give me Doom  :shaq2

>Caring about The Elderscrolls with Guns
>2XXX

ISHYGDDT.jpg

Id say the Switch's library is just as barren as Wii U's tbh.

IAWTC. But to be fair: That's a problem for ALL the current generation consoles. 99% of  their stuff is also available on PC and the 1% that isn't is literal "who gives a shit.gif" level of shit that I can't give a damn about.

(Yes, that includes Zelda. Shock and Horror, Andy. I know.)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 05:39:53 PM by thisismyusername »

kingv

« Reply #288 on: May 29, 2018, 07:20:53 PM »
I think it really depends on what you play.

2 years ago I would have said PC is king, but now that I have a Pro, 1X, and switch and gpus have gotten so pricy I wouldn’t really recommend a pc over consoles.

There’s still a fair number of shit ports every year on big titles and if you like console style shooters they usually have shit player bases on PC.

Also, some of the best games this generation just don’t have PC versions, like blood borne or Yakuza series.

As much as I enjoyed Witcher 3 at 1080p60 on pc, I definitely did not enjoy playing Nier Automata letter boxed at launch, or Arkham knight broken and would have been too excited with AC origins at 30 FPS or less either.

thisismyusername

« Reply #289 on: May 29, 2018, 07:43:51 PM »
Got nothing to do with the way to play for me. Unless the following are in their title: "Uncharted," "Persona," "Shin Megami Tensai" a lot of console-only shit I can easily skip and the GPU spike effects me non since I got a 1060 before the crypto folks jacked prices. So I'm good for a bit, and even if I need an updgrade, I've got like 500+ games on Steam and other services at this point that I'm good for whatever lacking new titles this E3 brings this gen or next-gen.

The moment I realized I play 99% third-party shit and about 0.5% first-party on consoles is when I made the jump and don't regret it.  But :yeshrug that's just my ancidote. The Switch does nothing for me, personally. The PS4 has 2-3 exclusives that I can wait until production has ended to get cheap and everything X-box is nearly on PC. Sunset Overdrive Korea.html.

Nola

« Reply #290 on: May 29, 2018, 07:59:19 PM »
I'm at the point where I am smack in the middle of the reasoning on both of those.

My rig is more than solid and good enough I'm not really worried about having to upgrade any time soon, but at the same time, with the Pro and 1X being so close visually and performance wise on most third party titles I play, and because I couch game, I find myself more and more going the console route these days. Even though I prefer the PC.

Since I just can't take the headache of shit ports and like the consistency of the online communities on consoles more often. Like I bought Nioh on PC because I caught it on sale and I instantly regret it because 12 hours in I have been hit with what seems to be an unresolved almost hourly crashing bug. All the normal tricks haven't stoped it and even after hours scouring sites to find fixes, still a no go. And basically I know myself these days and I don't have the patience to buy it on PS4 and redo everything.

thisismyusername

« Reply #291 on: May 29, 2018, 09:15:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001632115157483520

OH NO NO NO.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

agrajag

« Reply #292 on: May 29, 2018, 09:18:43 PM »
looks like some minecraft bullshit

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #293 on: May 29, 2018, 09:20:59 PM »
How you fuck up Pokeyman

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #294 on: May 29, 2018, 09:26:40 PM »
Fuckkkk buying a switch

thisismyusername

« Reply #295 on: May 29, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
Nintendo getting /v/ AND /vp/ triggered with the shittiest of shitty announcements only to bring a remake of Gen1 with PokemonGo! connectivity out.

No lie, though: If it's possible to ignore the PokemonGo! connection shit, I'll probably buy a Switch (and pirate) Let's Go!: Eevee edition.

"One-handed mode!" For Andy-kun to wack it to Lucario, I see.

Svejk

« Reply #296 on: May 29, 2018, 09:40:44 PM »
Everybody who bitched about Navi was in for a rude awakening when Fi came around. You just got done with a cut scene that told you to go to this area only only for her slow as molasses text to crawl "there's a 76% chance you should go to blablablabla" the moment the cut scene is over.

Like yeah, I fucking know you robotic cunt. I'm so glad she's trapped in that fucking sword for centuries never to be seen.
Then she has the nerve to rub it into your face that, "your fucking batteries in your wiimote are low, because Nintendo made shit product that ate batteries faster than a Nomad."

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #297 on: May 29, 2018, 09:41:19 PM »
I thought it looked really cool personally

But I get really bored of Pokemon games these days
püp

thisismyusername

« Reply #298 on: May 29, 2018, 09:42:16 PM »
https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001636250158223360
Plus people are saying 151 only as opposed to all GO pokemon?

Game might be short as fuck.

Good. Gen 1-only beyond like Lugia and Scrafty is the only thing to be done IMO. :rejoice

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #299 on: May 29, 2018, 09:43:11 PM »

Show FE, you degenerate poke fuckers
yar