Author Topic: Google Stadia: Electric Snoopaloo Sayga Bleemcast 2  (Read 82986 times)

bluemax

Re: Google Stadia: Electric Snoopaloo Sayga Bleemcast 2
« Reply #480 on: November 13, 2019, 11:57:44 PM »
This is like if some no name Kickstarter was trying to launch a product, not one of the biggest software companies on the planet. All those people who said "Google has the infrastructure to make this not another OnLive/Gaikai" sure look kinda dumb right now.
NO

Occam

« Reply #481 on: November 14, 2019, 03:42:08 AM »
I wonder if any of the people who think this is "revolutionary" know that PlayStation Now has existed for 5 years and is currently offering more than 750 games? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Now
You don't even need a phone for PlayStation Now.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #482 on: November 14, 2019, 04:26:04 AM »
This stupid thing's launch is somehow an even bigger shit show than anyone could imagine possible. :lol
Hi

Tasty

« Reply #483 on: November 14, 2019, 09:29:18 AM »
I wonder if any of the people who think this is "revolutionary" know that PlayStation Now has existed for 5 years and is currently offering more than 750 games? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Now
You don't even need a phone for PlayStation Now.

bUT wHaT abOut OnLiVE aNd pSnOw

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #484 on: November 14, 2019, 09:31:05 AM »
comparing sony online offerings to anything from a proper tech company. :lol i think stadia will be a bit of a mess but even mentioning sony in the same breath as google is hilarious.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #485 on: November 14, 2019, 03:07:30 PM »
If I have to use my Android work phone to buy shit, maybe I can figure out a way to expense this  :ohhh Can you use the Stadia controller as a normal BT controller with Windows/Mac/Linux or is it only for Stadia gaming?
serge

BisMarckie

« Reply #486 on: November 14, 2019, 03:14:17 PM »
comparing sony online offerings to anything from a proper tech company. :lol i think stadia will be a bit of a mess but even mentioning sony in the same breath as google is hilarious.

PS Now works well enough for me :trumps
From what I have tried the PS3 streaming stuff is solid and you have the option to play PS4 games locally.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #487 on: November 14, 2019, 03:55:12 PM »
The question is irrelevant..

Let me prove that to you by re-typing the conversation not how it happened but instead with a completely different question!

So now instead of shitting on Stadia like you were doing, you're now defending them? :thinking Gee, who could see Riot-ass being a contrarian after-all?!

Anyway, riot:

Quote from: Reddit question
Will a phone have to be used every time you try to use stadia on the chromecast to cast stadia, or just for initial setup?

Quote from: Reddit answer, copied again for you
BERI: You will not need your phone every time you use Stadia. The phone is needed for initial setup and buying games. Once you’ve connected, to play games, you can just grab your controller and hit the Stadia button.

I do want to call out that casting from the app streamlines playing on the go. Instead of packing up my console when I want to play at my friend’s place, I can just bring my Stadia Controller and cast to my friend’s Chromecast Ultra from my phone. When I’m done, I can close my session and my account will be logged out.

Quote from: Let's zoom in
The phone is needed for initial setup and buying games. Once you’ve connected, to play games, you can just grab your controller and hit the Stadia button.

Quote from: Let's zoom in further
The phone is needed for initial setup and buying games. Once you’ve connected, to play games, you can just grab your controller

Quote from: Zoom!
The phone is needed for initial setup and buying games.

Quote from: Enhance! *Won't Get Fooled Again by the Who starts to play*
The phone is needed for [...] buying games.

While yes, it could be true that you won't need the phone after initial set-up, the way this is worded can be taken in the (correct, knowing Google and how shit their launches are) context of "yes, you'll need your phone to buy games but you won't need it to actually PLAY the games! :)! *sunny paid-for-by-Google-employee positive response and bot upvotes here*

So, Twitter snark or not, they certainly aren't inspiring confidence in that wording. If there was another question after that to further clarify? Maybe, but it's a reddit AMA which is notoriously shit in terms of actually getting detailed answers because half the time the AMA folks skip over hard-hitting questions (or folks that are trying to start shit but have valid examples/details to be answered /r/AMAdisasters are full of those) for fluff answers to "updoots to the left, people!" folks.
----

Anyway, to further kick Googie while they're down:

https://twitter.com/Quinny898/status/1195052916840763392

Andy-kun, post if you're ok.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 04:04:49 PM by thisismyusername »

Tasty

« Reply #488 on: November 14, 2019, 04:01:03 PM »
:confused You post tweets and ask if I'm ok, it's very confusing. :lol

Anyways, xCloud announcements today are hammering the hell out of Stadia, ha. Microsoft and Google trying to one-up each other is going to lead to some awesome things over the next few years.

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1195080596055371776

(Note to TIMU: this is actually kicking someone when they're down.)

Whoever wins... we win. 🤷🏻‍♂️

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #489 on: November 14, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »
$10 a month to stream 200 games on phone and pc :whew

i'm actually kinda interested just so i can test a game pass game before downloading it :lol

thisismyusername

« Reply #490 on: November 14, 2019, 04:08:50 PM »
If by "winning," you mean" nobody will use these services and they'll shut down in a few years because bandwidth isn't there" then yeah #winning .

xCloud seems to be the less shitty of the three (PSNow, Flopdia, xCloud), but I don't see folks flocking to this over a local console/hardware due to input lag/bandwidth/etc. that's already been covered in this thread.

Edit: Oh, I skipped over the second tweet. Good job on Microsoft's part to Trojan horse their xCloud with a service folks are using (Game Pass) in the attempt to get adopters. Bold strategy, Cotton. But I'm not 100% it'll work out beyond a use case of Nacho's example.

Anyway, that tweet is just directed at you because Google is getting into banking apparently so that'll be the "make or break" point of them being notorious on killing products that don't make them money. Also how shitty they are with banning your entire Google account instead of just off a service (like second one) for doing something they deem weird/obnoxious certainly won't help inspire confidence there, either.

Tasty

« Reply #491 on: November 14, 2019, 04:14:36 PM »
Anyway, that tweet is just directed at you because Google is getting into banking apparently so that'll be the "make or break" point of them being notorious on killing products that don't make them money. Also how shitty they are with banning your entire Google account instead of just off a service (like second one) for doing something they deem weird/obnoxious certainly won't help inspire confidence there, either.

Cool, this is the Stadia thread tho.

kingv

« Reply #492 on: November 14, 2019, 04:14:52 PM »
Being able to download a game on my Xbox and pc when at home, but then stream it to my parents house when I’m on vacation or whatever is pretty awesome.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #493 on: November 14, 2019, 04:14:59 PM »
Almost as if monopolies are bad things. :thinking
Hi

thisismyusername

« Reply #494 on: November 14, 2019, 04:16:12 PM »

Cool, this is the Stadia thread tho.

I'll kick your Google fanboying anywhere I want to, because I <3 you, bb. :trumps
---

Anyway have we made a dead-pool for when Google shuts this shit down?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #495 on: November 14, 2019, 07:01:49 PM »
 ::)

kingv

« Reply #496 on: November 14, 2019, 09:29:27 PM »
TIMU:  I'm not reading all of that.

In the end there are only 12 games, so they could do the store via mail order catalog and it wouldn't matter lol

But yeah.. I don't choose a side and always bash or support something, I just... process information and try to be rational.  Such a contrarian!

Look you have to pledge your sword to Stadia or traditional consoles. No other choices.

Occam

« Reply #497 on: November 14, 2019, 11:56:24 PM »
Being able to download a game on my Xbox and pc when at home, but then stream it to my parents house when I’m on vacation or whatever is pretty awesome.
I have only done it locally with PS Vita, but PS4 can stream games remotely (remote play).
Of course all streaming sucks because of lag. Some solutions have more, some less, but they all have it.

The best way to play games on vacation right now is to bring your Switch.
No internet required, no lag and you can play it on planes, too.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:01:05 AM by Occam »

Tasty

« Reply #498 on: November 15, 2019, 09:19:28 AM »

Tasty

« Reply #499 on: November 15, 2019, 09:25:17 AM »
"Quantum mechanics have no obvious application in real life, let alone games!"

Except there's already a quantum-based satellite phone system that uses quantum superpositioning for a type of "encryption" impervious to quantum-based attacks. (The current, classical methodology of encryption goes out the window when quantum physics gets involved, so even stronger "encryption" after we reach that point is necessary.)

Thinking about gaming applications: superpositioned particles exist in two places simultaneously, and thus are not subject to the traditional idea of "lag."

Might be 50 years before we see it, but it's best not to close your mind off to realistic possibilities.

TVC15

« Reply #500 on: November 15, 2019, 11:06:07 AM »
"Quantum mechanics have no obvious application in real life, let alone games!"

Except there's already a quantum-based satellite phone system that uses quantum superpositioning for a type of "encryption" impervious to quantum-based attacks. (The current, classical methodology of encryption goes out the window when quantum physics gets involved, so even stronger "encryption" after we reach that point is necessary.)

Thinking about gaming applications: superpositioned particles exist in two places simultaneously, and thus are not subject to the traditional idea of "lag."

Might be 50 years before we see it, but it's best not to close your mind off to realistic possibilities.

In 50 years most of the population of the planet will most likely be dead, enslaved, or living under some horrible dictatorship. Google failed now. Google failed forever.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #501 on: November 15, 2019, 11:19:43 AM »
I read some experts on that there largest most independent video game forum as measured by traffic and believe this will be a great way to bring gaming to the third world, especially those regions that are off the grid. Google is the best.

TVC15

« Reply #502 on: November 15, 2019, 11:33:45 AM »
I read some experts on that there largest most independent video game forum as measured by traffic and believe this will be a great way to bring gaming to the third world, especially those regions that are off the grid. Google is the best.

I can't wait to pop some Ebola-infected kid in the head in COD just so I can imagine their lower GI sliding out of their butter churner in rage.
serge

kingv

« Reply #503 on: November 15, 2019, 01:22:39 PM »
I'm about 15 milliseconds away from the nearest google DC.   

That's going to be realistic for a lot more people in the next 5 years, most people within 10.

It's roughly the same amount of input latency that is caused by running a game at 30FPS instead of 60fps (frame time of 30ms vs. about 15ms)

Honestly the bigger issue is just the chance of latency spikes and other service depredations that can happen even if you have a solid connection.   

I think people's lack of willingness to pay for streaming services, the chance they'll get annoyed at them even if they have relatively optimal network conditions,etc. is going to severely hamper their adoption.  At the same time we live in a world where cheaper and cheaper hardware can be sold to us that renders games perfectly fine locally.... and as bandwidth increases the pain of downloads / installs decreases.   

I dunno.. bunch of catch 22's to me.  But the tech continues to fascinate me.. as does the business behind it all.

The ping probably doesn’t tell the whole story on latency. I feel like there has to be more steps in the process than on a local system. A local system is producing your image and outputting it. Here you will have to compress the output on googles end, then your local device will to do some work on your end to get it back to an image that can be displayed.

I have no idea how much longer that would take then just rendering locally to the frame buffer, but it has to be longer than instantaneous.

I think your right that consistency will be the big thing people notice though. 30fps typically doesn’t feel that bad to me if the frame times are consistent, but it feels horrible when their off. It seems like that type of hitching would be hard to avoid with this.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #504 on: November 15, 2019, 02:06:07 PM »
I think when their non-early-adopter-taxed-non-4k-because-most-people-dont-even-have-4k-tvs rollout occurs a bunch of tech blog naysayers are going to do a pretty swift u-turn into "well of course it was always gonna be successful, its google, duh" tbh.

If you own a PS4, sure, maybe that launch line up looks weak.
Until you see what the PS5 launch looks like. And a $500+ pricetag. To play basically the same old shit in new Pro Ultra XXXTREME format.

People still console gaming really underestimate just how shitty the modern console experience is.

TVC15

« Reply #505 on: November 15, 2019, 03:18:45 PM »
My final opinion is still that they should have just screamed really loudly that this was a Beta or something, like they did with Gmail for years and years. You just have to pay a tax to get in. I'd have no complaints with the launch then. Their tech (based on my Project Stream experience) is really impressive. It's been a bunch of months but I still think it was the most responsive and accurate action game streaming experience I've had.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #506 on: November 15, 2019, 03:24:03 PM »
Yeah, I've seen it mentioned a few places, but not very prominently. Really, to be more specific, they shouldn't be calling it the "Premiere Edition" if this is an early access launch. It's more like the Preemie Edition. God I want to grow up to be a videogame journalist.

serge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #507 on: November 15, 2019, 08:08:35 PM »
For gaming you need to go big or go home.
Google should've made an effort to make the launch more interesting.
Dump Dreamcast roms or whatever get a bunch of "wow, cool you funded it' games like TimeSplitters and PGR.

Literally anything to make it more than "this thing streams 8 games you likely already played".
Even Apple put more of an effort into Apple Arcade, it's mind boggling.
🤴

kingv

« Reply #508 on: November 15, 2019, 08:48:03 PM »
Yeah, rescuing a platform always seems like an uphill battle. You either have a reason for people to buy your console and make games for it very quickly, or you don’t and you have no exclusives or support

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #509 on: November 16, 2019, 09:57:55 AM »
Yeah, rescuing a platform always seems like an uphill battle. You either have a reason for people to buy your console and make games for it very quickly, or you don’t and you have no exclusives or support

but the point is that you dont need to buy a console; end user experience is going to be "do you want to buy RDR2 on the EGS with its fucking shoddy optimised port system requirements, or buy it on Stadia and run it off a fucking chromebook?". Supports not really an issue. Worst case scenario is Google just ask for PC source code and port it themselves, and hand over 70% of every sale to the publisher.
Its going to get a bunch of de facto "console exclusives" based on how cheap and easy it is to make a linux port of a PC game.

kingv

« Reply #510 on: November 16, 2019, 11:22:42 AM »
If you want to play it on your tv today, you need a $130 controller and a $10 monthly subscription.

The entry point isn’t really that much cheaper when ps4 and Xbox are both going to be $200 (or less) over the holidays.

Will it have console exclusives? Which ones? None have been announced. Even like death stranding which is already coming to Pc.

Microsoft is unlikely to port any of their first party stuff to it, as they have their own streaming service and game store.

Nintendo obviously won’t.

So you might get money hatted timed-exclusives that go multi platform.

If it’s trivial to port games to it, why is it launching with like 8 games?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #511 on: November 16, 2019, 11:27:49 AM »
that Gylt game is an exclusive. also i think orcs must die 3 and the one that looks like overcooked but for moving.

not saying they are bangers, but they're exclusives. i find it unlikely they will get other first party stuff but the switch got ori so i could see ms throwing something like that on there.

kingv

« Reply #512 on: November 16, 2019, 11:29:31 AM »
Biggest hurdle for this thing though imo, is that google released it.

They just don’t really have follow through on most of their products.

kingv

« Reply #513 on: November 16, 2019, 11:30:54 AM »
that Gylt game is an exclusive. also i think orcs must die 3 and the one that looks like overcooked but for moving.

not saying they are bangers, but they're exclusives. i find it unlikely they will get other first party stuff but the switch got ori so i could see ms throwing something like that on there.

Yeah, maybe Ms would, I forgot about that.

Those exclusives are looking pretty lame. I would maybe play orcs must die 3, but all of those games are future humble bundle tier games.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #514 on: November 16, 2019, 12:46:56 PM »
If you want to play it on your tv today, you need a $130 controller and a $10 monthly subscription.

The entry point isn’t really that much cheaper when ps4 and Xbox are both going to be $200 (or less) over the holidays.

Right, as an early adopter. You're comparing it to end of life pricing of another product.
Next year when PS5 and X1+1 are being hyped, and simultaneously announcing end of support for the consoles being firesaled this christmas, its going to be a $0 'console' with $0 monthly fee versus a $500+ console plus mandatory online subscription charges.

Will it have console exclusives? Which ones? None have been announced. Even like death stranding which is already coming to Pc.

Microsoft is unlikely to port any of their first party stuff to it, as they have their own streaming service and game store.

Nintendo obviously won’t.

Anything the stadia gets that isn't on another console is a "console exclusive".
So like I say, its going to get a bunch of PC ports from publishers that don't bother going through console cert + devkit costs as de facto exclusives.

If it makes money for publishers, they won't even have to money hat that. Its literally the same way the Pc market operates. If theres money to be made, people will make it.
Given the entire platform is server based and authoritative relaying on thin clients, I don't see how a bunch of existing MMO type games aren't going to inevitably land there, particularly if Google will pick up server and infrastructure costs.

So you might get money hatted timed-exclusives that go multi platform.

If it’s trivial to port games to it, why is it launching with like 8 games?

for the same reason they can't even guarantee preorders will be shipped or ready on 'release' date?
Its about the softest launch imaginable. They have most every major western third party signed up to support it. And not with spin off titles.

TVC15

« Reply #515 on: November 16, 2019, 03:33:51 PM »
This is out this week then, right?

Ok, so which does everyone think I will hate more this week?

1) Stadia
2) Shenmue 3

On one side, we have, well, minus like the Jaguar and 3DS, the most obviously poorly thought-out platform launch in post-Atari-era gaming. From a competent company tech-wise, but all signs point to failure. On the other we have a Shenmue sequel, long seen as a sort of mental Fisher Price book of gaming. This one looks even less promising than the last two. But I haven’t followed it so much because I knew I’d hate it and I thought I wouldn’t have to play it.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #516 on: November 16, 2019, 04:06:55 PM »
Thanks to this poorly planned launch, I’ll be using my personal Google account on my work phone to purchase games! Google is basically encouraging me to share information with my employer. I figured this would just use the Play Store. Hopefully my S8 can handle it. Like most ~2 year old Android phones, it has a score of problems.
serge

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #517 on: November 16, 2019, 11:31:48 PM »
Apple spent like a billion dollars on original content for Apple Arcade
Google got some ports

One of these strategies seems to have been effective

TVC15

« Reply #518 on: November 16, 2019, 11:41:28 PM »
How has Apple Arcade been since the launch releases? Has there been good stuff since?
serge

Tasty

« Reply #519 on: November 16, 2019, 11:43:12 PM »
Google got some ports

This is a very stupid comment.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #520 on: November 17, 2019, 12:04:18 AM »
Google got some ports

Google also walked past hiring a bilingual producer with 25 years of dev experience that is nearly evenly split across Silicon Valley and Japan, but apparently that ain't none of my business.

bluemax

« Reply #521 on: November 17, 2019, 03:25:05 AM »
How has Apple Arcade been since the launch releases? Has there been good stuff since?

Some of my old college homies just released their game on Apple Arcade to pretty positive reception. Apple is definitely committed to this and I think they have an idea of the kinds of companies/games to target that will appeal to the people who will pay for the service. I think most anyone who is sick of the race to the bottom f2p market (either as a dev or a consumer) will be getting in on Apple Arcade in the near future.
NO

Tasty

« Reply #522 on: November 17, 2019, 09:29:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1196244423006277632

Microsoft and Google trying to one-up each other is going to lead to some awesome things over the next few years.

Whoever wins... we win. 🤷🏻‍♂️

What did I say :rejoice

Didn't even take that long lol.

Tasty

« Reply #523 on: November 17, 2019, 09:34:40 PM »
SamSho will also be available in the free tier (Stadia Pro.)

nachobro

• Live Más

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #526 on: November 18, 2019, 12:32:20 PM »
With Destiny 2, it’s even more obvious that the game isn’t running at the highest settings. On a Chromecast Ultra, a “4K” stream looked closer to 1080p, and my colleague Tom Warren and I swore that the 1080p streams we were getting in the Chrome web browser looked more like 720p.

Initially, Google told us that it was using the highest-resolution, highest-fidelity build of Destiny 2 available. But Bungie later confirmed that our eyes weren’t deceiving us. “When streaming at 4K, we render at a native 1080p and then upsample and apply a variety of techniques to increase the overall quality of effect,” a Bungie rep said, adding that D2 runs at the PC equivalent of medium settings. That explains why the Xbox One X build, which runs at a native 4K and with higher-res assets, looks so much better than Stadia.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/18/20970297/google-stadia-review-gaming-streaming-cloud-price-specs-features-chrome-pixel

4K stream of a game on medium settings, the future is here! :teehee

TVC15

« Reply #527 on: November 18, 2019, 12:34:14 PM »
The reviews aren't making this sound very good. I have to install Google Home and a separate Stadia App? How could they not get setup down to 1 fucking app?

bomba confirmed:

While you can access games to start them on any Stadia platform—Chromecast (TV), laptop, desktop, or phone—you can only buy or claim games on the mobile app. Yes, there's no store on the Chromecast or PC versions of the Stadia client.
serge

Svejk

« Reply #528 on: November 18, 2019, 12:46:44 PM »
tl;dr what are the prices for these games?  Are they trying to still get $50-$60 for Shadow of the Tomb Raider or something like that?  If so, this'll make PSN prices look like GMG.

kingv

« Reply #529 on: November 18, 2019, 12:47:03 PM »
So, it’s streaming a 1080P image upscaled to a 4K signal on some games?

It sounds like it basically works but isn’t very impressive other than loading times.

Also sounds like the hardware is probably gonna be smoked by the next Xbox and PS5.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #530 on: November 18, 2019, 12:48:40 PM »
tl;dr what are the prices for these games?  Are they trying to still get $50-$60 for Shadow of the Tomb Raider or something like that?  If so, this'll make PSN prices look like GMG.
from the usgamer review:

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #531 on: November 18, 2019, 12:51:34 PM »

Stadia Launch Games Pricing
Assassin's Creed Odyssey  -  $59.99 $30.00 Stadia Pro Deal
Gylt - $29.99
Just Dance 2020 - $49.99
Kine - $19.99
Mortal Kombat 11 - $59.99 $41.99 Stadia Pro Deal
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launch Edition - $59.99
Samurai Showdown - $59.99
Thumper - $19.99
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $59.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider - $29.99
Tomb Raider 2013 - $19.99 $10.00 Stadia Pro Deal
Final Fantasy XV - $39.99 $29.99 Stadia Pro Deal

Special Editions:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Stadia Ultimate Edition - $119.99 - $60.00 Stadia Pro Deal
Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition - $89.99 $62.99 Stadia Pro Deal
Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition - $79.99
Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition - $99.99
©@©™

TVC15

« Reply #532 on: November 18, 2019, 12:53:37 PM »
You need the Stadia mobile app to change display and performance settings, like changing your stream from 4K to 1080p (or lower), or turning on High Dynamic Range (HDR) color. There's no way to do so from your TV or PC on a whim.

:yuck :yuck :yuck
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #533 on: November 18, 2019, 01:19:38 PM »
seems all the reviews got google pixels with the review kit to test with so maybe there's something to that. easier to set up everything to work well on a device you know inside and out than a random pc of varying spec

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 01:25:09 PM by nachobro »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #534 on: November 18, 2019, 01:25:24 PM »
damn chill dude its not that serious :lol

there could be something to their controller that connects via wifi or whatever vs kb/m or wired controller setup on a pc

https://twitter.com/GenePark/status/1196489420351901696

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #535 on: November 18, 2019, 01:27:50 PM »
Maybe they are still on the old Pied Piper compression.
©ZH

Svejk

« Reply #536 on: November 18, 2019, 01:28:49 PM »
from the usgamer review:

(Image removed from quote.)

Stadia Launch Games Pricing
Assassin's Creed Odyssey  -  $59.99 $30.00 Stadia Pro Deal
Gylt - $29.99
Just Dance 2020 - $49.99
Kine - $19.99
Mortal Kombat 11 - $59.99 $41.99 Stadia Pro Deal
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launch Edition - $59.99
Samurai Showdown - $59.99
Thumper - $19.99
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $59.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider - $29.99
Tomb Raider 2013 - $19.99 $10.00 Stadia Pro Deal
Final Fantasy XV - $39.99 $29.99 Stadia Pro Deal

Special Editions:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Stadia Ultimate Edition - $119.99 - $60.00 Stadia Pro Deal
Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition - $89.99 $62.99 Stadia Pro Deal
Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition - $79.99
Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition - $99.99

:jeanluc

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #537 on: November 18, 2019, 02:25:16 PM »
maybe the pc's its running on don't have the required 64gb ram for more than one tab of chrome :rollsafe

« Reply #538 on: November 18, 2019, 02:35:21 PM »
Well this thing is reviewing worse than even I imagined, whats with all the added (+50) latencies? I thought these games were all supposed to cut it down why does destiny 2 at 30fps on xbox have less latency than destiny at 60 fps on stadia?

Someone also check on Alucard, hes probably having a rough day.  :lol

TVC15

« Reply #539 on: November 18, 2019, 02:46:36 PM »

:mindblown

Did any thought go into any aspect of this at all?
serge