Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 878707 times)

Hermit

Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #4860 on: December 06, 2019, 03:13:18 PM »
I'm gonna stop making fun of slayven, he/she is probably dyslexic.
dyslexix  :wag

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4861 on: December 06, 2019, 03:15:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-ok-are-you-really-with-joe-biden-as-the-democratic-nominee.157345/post-27124436
In my opinion Biden is too far right and a status quo Democrat in 2021 is not what the world needs to move forward in the face of rising fascism, wealth inequality, climate change, anti intellectualism and bigotry. The world is on it's back foot and needs a visionary progressive leader with access to a large economy - not some moderate old white man who at most will slow the pace of decay.
82 year old Biden in 2024 for another term LMAO. Fuck you America for even entertaining this scenario, especially with the planet on fire. Garbage tier country.
Lots of people don't deny climate change and continue its acceleration. Is that really a standard you feel comfortable with.
Yep, at the point we're at, if you're not into radical change to get off fossil fuels and address our overconsumption, then you're effectively a climate denier.

Denying climate change isn't simply bringing a snowball into Congress and saying that it's still cold outside. A deniar can also be someone like a Pelosi or Biden or some other fossil fuel lover Dem centrist who scoff at getting off of fossil fuels in the time scientists have said we have left to course correct (less than a decade folks).

Or to describe it differently, this planet has terminal stage III lung cancer and it's tilting towards stage IV, and we're the cause. Biden recognizes that, but he would rather just get you new pillows to sleep on, change your diet slightly, no chemotherapy, and all this while allowing you to continue to chain smoke daily. Except now instead of 10 packs a day it's more like 8 and then over the years, if you're still alive, you'll continue cutting down on the daily intake.

With the stakes so high, we can't afford to continue our 4 decades slow response to climate change. So thus why Joe "fucking love fracking" Biden to me barely ranks above a climate change denier.
lol I'm not american. I am however aghast at how comfortable people seem with a Biden presidency. Your country doesn't have four years to spin its wheels, it needs a new permanently mobilized progressive (anti-corporate) political movement yesterday.
:lawd

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4862 on: December 06, 2019, 03:18:00 PM »
Word just came in from the big boss that theyre moving me from Windows 7 to Windows 10

HELP
Key logger, FBI tracking and Chinacom exploit come pre-installed  8)
🤴

ShutUp

« Reply #4863 on: December 06, 2019, 03:18:39 PM »
If Biden is the nominee, I’m not voting!

- a very real possibility that ERA adopts this mentality next year, assuming a site implosion doesn’t happen before then

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #4864 on: December 06, 2019, 03:20:11 PM »
Word just came in from the big boss that theyre moving me from Windows 7 to Windows 10

HELP
Key logger, FBI tracking and Chinacom exploit come pre-installed  8)

Like James isn’t already being tracked by the FBI :sabu

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4865 on: December 06, 2019, 03:21:11 PM »
If Biden is the nominee, I’m not voting!

- a very real possibility that ERA adopts next year, assuming a site implosion doesn’t happen before then
They're not voting anyway. The election happens in the middle of BOTW2, PlayStation 5 and Xbox #2.

If they vote they solve their problem and they can't complain and be suicidal anymore.
They're already frothing at the mouth preparing the: "I'm ending it all because Trump got re-elected and you are all Nazi's!!!!" posts.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4866 on: December 06, 2019, 03:21:14 PM »
Or isn't already working for them, look at how often he's trying to provoke people into doing something illegal or to create probable cause...

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #4867 on: December 06, 2019, 03:23:31 PM »
Or isn't already working for them, look at how often he's trying to provoke people into doing something illegal or to create probable cause...

:ohhh

Switters

troll

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4869 on: December 06, 2019, 03:31:50 PM »
Yo self diagnosis will do its part to solve a lot of the healthcare problems America has  :brain :brain :brain

Trump 4 Self Diagnosis 2020  :trumps
(ice)

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #4870 on: December 06, 2019, 03:38:03 PM »
I have self-diagnosed as someone with an IQ for 210.

Seems legit.

:science

dont you dare fucking marginalize me

Why would I slather a butter substitute all over you?

:kobeyuck   ...    :beetlejuice

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #4871 on: December 06, 2019, 03:38:11 PM »

click those links I pmed you Benji they are good libertarian content
:O

james

« Reply #4872 on: December 06, 2019, 03:41:20 PM »
real feminists don't let the state decide how old you have to be to use your own body

james

« Reply #4873 on: December 06, 2019, 03:45:10 PM »
the cia killed shosta and made it look like a suicide

james

« Reply #4874 on: December 06, 2019, 03:45:53 PM »
cream and PsychoBee are the same person

james

« Reply #4875 on: December 06, 2019, 03:46:18 PM »
Phoenix Dark is half white

james

« Reply #4876 on: December 06, 2019, 03:46:37 PM »
im self diagnosing as having a mental breakdown

james

« Reply #4877 on: December 06, 2019, 03:46:46 PM »
:pika

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4878 on: December 06, 2019, 03:49:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/summary-from-11-24-19-meeting-involving-transera-community-resetera-staff.155481/post-27121395
Quote from: FeistyBoots
I'm now calling for AutisticEra to also be heard. People on this site are advocating curing autism, which is not a disease.
;)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4879 on: December 06, 2019, 03:51:18 PM »
Yo self diagnosis will do its part to solve a lot of the healthcare problems America has  :brain :brain :brain

Trump 4 Self Diagnosis 2020  :trumps
"We will completely deregulate healthcare you can have the any healthcare that you want as cheap as you want.
Look I never trusted my doctors. No one trusts their doctors you'd rather go the guy that fixes your car, he's reliable right?
On Google everything is on Google these days even heart surgery Ben knows this right Ben?
The great Ben everybody boy did he pull them apart didn't he but that's probably not something you can Google. He nods hahaha great guy Ben
We're very seriously looking into this based on my suggestion but it is happening soon"

So you've decided to run for office, good lad
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4880 on: December 06, 2019, 03:56:21 PM »
Win 10 isn't that bad.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4881 on: December 06, 2019, 04:08:56 PM »
Good Ol slaven:

(Image removed from quote.)

Imagine trying to burn someone and being slaven.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sanders-campaign-hires-staffer-with-history-of-slurs-against-marginalized-groups-also-body-shaming-ableism-up-campaign-has-parted-ways-with-him.157551/post-27127400

I wish I could find a glowing meteorite that would give me the power for a single day to understand what slayven was thinking before his flailing attempts at trying to communicate his thoughts.  And also why he would have that thought.  So often he posts some bizarre tangent seemingly because of a "keyword" in the thread title.  Maybe he does have some issue.

I know we shit on him all the time because he's stupid and ubiquitous but he's not toxic bully like the others we shit on.
sigh

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #4882 on: December 06, 2019, 04:13:38 PM »
Good Ol slaven:

Imagine trying to burn someone and being slaven.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sanders-campaign-hires-staffer-with-history-of-slurs-against-marginalized-groups-also-body-shaming-ableism-up-campaign-has-parted-ways-with-him.157551/post-27127400

I wish I could find a glowing meteorite that would give me the power for a single day to understand what slayven was thinking before his flailing attempts at trying to communicate his thoughts.  And also why he would have that thought.  So often he posts some bizarre tangent seemingly because of a "keyword" in the thread title.  Maybe he does have some issue.

I know we shit on him all the time because he's stupid and ubiquitous but he's not toxic bully like the others we shit on.

My mind just surrendered after glancing at that post first, wondering what the fuck he was talking about. But, seeing it in here again, I sadly get what he thought he read.

Oh Slayven. The word is constituency. A term for a group of people someone represents or leads. Often used when talking about politics and government.

The word is not contingency.

:snoop

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4883 on: December 06, 2019, 04:39:59 PM »
lol there’s a decent chance that someone who works in the medical field popping into a ree health issue thread saying ‘yo man self diagnosis for anything more severe than the flu is fucking insane, see a doctor for fuck sake’ getting banned for medisplaining or some shit  :rash
(ice)

FStop7

« Reply #4884 on: December 06, 2019, 04:54:47 PM »
Lmao at ABA being child abuse

Dancing Queen sucks though

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4885 on: December 06, 2019, 05:01:14 PM »
I slightly teared up when watching a video of this for the first time, and I haven't seen a single second of a Star Wars movie.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-of-full-size-x-wing-drones-taking-off-from-galaxys-edge-in-disney-world-fl.157586/post-27131405

:huh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4886 on: December 06, 2019, 05:05:46 PM »

Quote from: OniLinkPlus
Strong disagree. Autism is only hard because neurotypicals make it hard. It needs to be demedicalized and normalized, and people need to embrace the idea of neurodivergence.

Holy fucking shit. My friend's child was recently diagnosed with autism and it makes me mad reading this. It has been so much better for the kid and the family after the diagnosis and further therapy for the condition.

Now imagine these pieces of shit getting their way and getting to banbait some poor cunt looking for advice for actually diagnosed issues because so-fucking-special-they-wish-they-were-special era read something about doctors bad on some 'affirmation' website.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4888 on: December 06, 2019, 05:10:54 PM »

jorma

« Reply #4889 on: December 06, 2019, 05:15:00 PM »

HELP

don't worry, windows 10 is actually much younger than 7

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4890 on: December 06, 2019, 05:15:46 PM »
How the fuck you even "cure" autism

do an online test then self diagnose yourself as fixed apparently

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4891 on: December 06, 2019, 05:25:45 PM »
How the fuck you even "cure" autism

do an online test then self diagnose yourself as fixed apparently

at some point in the future we will be able to diagnose children in utero and genetically remove things like autism (and a host of other things). But that means our future generations won't be special. And that's apparently eugenics, and not OK.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4892 on: December 06, 2019, 05:32:07 PM »
 :nope            the reasoned conclusions of a trained medical professional after an examination

:ohyeah     your own feels and the self-serving feels of other people online rationalising their own anti-science

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4893 on: December 06, 2019, 05:34:08 PM »
era: these flat earthers and anti-vaxxers zealous anti science doctrines are damaging to society at large and to the very principles of the scientific method.

Also era: welcome, self diagnosing trans and autists, here's your ban pass.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4894 on: December 06, 2019, 05:37:33 PM »
If you have created PoC characters, wouldn't you send out a casting call for PoC voice actors? Otherwise why bother creating PoC characters to then whitewash them.
Because they're a bunch of opportunistic white people who want to look like they are good and progressive, but not actually do anything to help or elevate POC.

Worthless ass non-apology, but what do you expect from a group of white people? Their promises to do better have meant nothing for centuries.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wargroove-chucklefish-is-receiving-criticism-for-casting-white-actors-for-its-poc-characters-dev-respond-see-threadmark.157376/post-27129816

Sounds like on-screen representation doesn't matter after all?

also lol when he's comparing color blind voice casting with the shit white people did in the last centuries
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:46:38 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #4895 on: December 06, 2019, 05:43:22 PM »
Shosta’s last post was on 11/20, Marrec’s last post was on 11/19.  Marrec is a shosta pluralgang alter confirmed!

james

« Reply #4896 on: December 06, 2019, 06:08:32 PM »
If shosta was still alive hed appreciate this

james

« Reply #4897 on: December 06, 2019, 06:18:55 PM »
If shosta was still alive hed appreciate this

Wtf is this

They enrolled me into Trump University

james

« Reply #4898 on: December 06, 2019, 06:25:30 PM »

Oh yes I always do

:rash

BisMarckie

« Reply #4899 on: December 06, 2019, 06:27:37 PM »
#resurrectShosta

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #4900 on: December 06, 2019, 06:30:49 PM »
Of all shosta’s shticks, pulling a blamespace is the least amusing :(

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4901 on: December 06, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »
Alright, I confess. I murdered Shista and ate his body.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4902 on: December 06, 2019, 06:40:52 PM »
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4903 on: December 06, 2019, 06:55:40 PM »
Keep an eye on Era folks because SCOTUS RBG just personally blocked Democrats from acquiring Donald Trump's financial and tax records from Deutsche Bank.
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #4904 on: December 06, 2019, 07:05:33 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4905 on: December 06, 2019, 07:13:16 PM »
shonda? barely knew the goy!

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #4906 on: December 06, 2019, 07:20:17 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4907 on: December 06, 2019, 07:23:50 PM »
To facilitate this effort, we are also cutting some red tape and giving moderators who have a personal understanding and perspective of the issues at stake more latitude to moderate threads of a sensitive nature. The benefit of this is that problematic posters should be removed more quickly, which will hopefully have a positive effect on the quality of threads.
:cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop

Among the most important of those changes is that bans for bigotry will be significantly longer going forward. Users who engage in such behaviour will also be given fewer chances before being permanently banned. We will also be making greater efforts to identify and take harsher action against subtler bad faith behaviour, such as: speaking over marginalised voices, concern trolling in sensitive threads, and dismissive drive-by posting. This is something that we have already started to implement, and will be further enforced and made routine as we close out the year.

While staff posts have been a tool that we have used since the forum's inception, we aim to make more guideline staff posts in sensitive threads.
Super Mario Maker 2 Update - SEE STAFF POST
🤴

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #4908 on: December 06, 2019, 07:28:20 PM »
 :lol internet forums are serious fucking business.
Fish<

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4909 on: December 06, 2019, 07:32:38 PM »
We understand that there are a number of marginalised or minority communities that have experienced strain over time. The staff have already met with the TransEra community with positive results, and we plan to reach out to others for direct discussions in the coming new year.

In the past we have not always communicated or dialogued as well as we could and should have. In order to help address this, we are drawing up plans to establish a Community Relations team in the near future.

As usual, posts that come after a staff post will be moderated more strictly, but this does not mean that posts that came before the staff post are immune.

Anyone wanna have some fun(tm). RESET THE CLOCK!!! NINTENDO DIRECT!!!!

HAHAHAH oh so much fun

🤴

railGUN

« Reply #4910 on: December 06, 2019, 07:34:15 PM »
I just braved Facebook (don't go on there anymore) and I looked up my ex's wife. She posted that they're ok. So that's good.

:hmm
Fish<

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4911 on: December 06, 2019, 07:44:56 PM »
Fuck it, I don't know where to shitpost this (outside thread?) but fuck it:

https://twitter.com/akacrispy/status/1202990108414226433

#ACAB

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4912 on: December 06, 2019, 07:54:36 PM »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4913 on: December 06, 2019, 07:56:25 PM »
Just reading up on that.
Wild, around here AFAIK cops will disengage pursuit if it is deemed too risky to bystanders.

But gotta say, there were a few dumb takes from the people criticizing the wild cop show. Saying stuff like why'd they hide behind civilian cars, they seriously expect people to bodyblock bullets for the 1 ton metal death machine?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4914 on: December 06, 2019, 08:00:04 PM »
What's even more dumb is there's videos on Twitter of the driver supposedly coming out (at least it looks like it) but they just start firing with no regard to civilian safety. The news helicopter feed was cut but they basically opened fire as soon as they pulled up. The pigs are using "oh but they were firing in the first place!" as an excuse to dump 200+ rounds into a live civilian area.

https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/1202961963137093632

Good thread on this.

BisMarckie

« Reply #4915 on: December 06, 2019, 08:00:09 PM »
Quote from: finale fireworker
Thank you to the team to continuing to work towards a safer and more welcoming place online for people with no place else to go. I am one of these people.

:fbm

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4916 on: December 06, 2019, 08:00:45 PM »
they could have just stayed away and not started a wild west shootout with a bunch of innocent people all around. instead they chose to play hero movie cop and and caused more danger to the public than they stopped.

railGUN

« Reply #4917 on: December 06, 2019, 08:02:51 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/meet-the-16yo-anti-greta-thunberg.1514224/

Throw me in jail but she is pretty hot. Not to be a pedo, but unlike Greta who looks like a 9 year old troll, she actually looks older than her age and is very pretty.

I would only bang if I was a hot female teacher and she was a male student so at least I could get away with it and everyone would be like NICE.

But why is it that these conservatives are hot like that asian chick who was attacked for being a Trump supporter, and this girl, while most SJW/Lefties are ugly as sin?

:jared
Fish<

benjipwns

« Reply #4918 on: December 06, 2019, 08:05:22 PM »
Meanwhile, because they locked that other thread, the one they missed from the same day gets bumped: https://www.resetera.com/threads/getting-full-screen-ads-on-resetera-when-viewing-on-mobile-device.156710/post-27119276
Is someone higher up going to ever respond to this or are they ok with everyone just using ad blockers?
I'm surprised they haven't locked this thread and told you to keep it in the ad reporting thread that rarely gets an admin response.
Just having an admin or someone acknowledge the issue and that they are looking into it would go a long way.
Oh wow a thread complain about ads that didn't get locked within 10 minutes telling everyone to go to the pinned thread to complain?
WE NEED AN AD SUMMIT
Quote from: Cerium
We've updated on the issue a few times this week in various threads -- it's a lot easier when reports are concentrated in the Ad Reporting Thread.

Towards the end of the year this tends to be a problem on any ad supported site, but our ad agency is monitoring the aforementioned thread and those reports are being used to stamp out the bad ads as they crop up.
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

« Reply #4919 on: December 06, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/year-end-policy-updates-and-community-affairs.157629/

It’s finally tomorrow evening!
Quote from: RedMercury
Thank you for all your work, have a good holiday season and happy new year!