Author Topic: Corona Thread |OT| Nu variant, who dis?  (Read 1062531 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Corona Thread |OT| Please scream inside your heart
« Reply #14460 on: September 13, 2021, 08:37:06 PM »
 :sicko
©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #14462 on: September 14, 2021, 06:34:47 AM »
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14464 on: September 14, 2021, 06:48:24 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14465 on: September 14, 2021, 07:33:26 PM »
I hear Cyanide is a very effective Covid cure
🤴

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #14468 on: September 15, 2021, 12:28:21 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

1 in every 500 US residents have died of Covid-19

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14469 on: September 15, 2021, 06:12:27 PM »
China killed 1 out of 500 Americans

The WHO sends their regards.
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14470 on: September 17, 2021, 12:30:50 PM »
So every day theres an article about an anti-vax anti-mask dumbass dying and their last social media post was about how vaccines are dumb and what not.

But what I dont get is how they make it this far without catching it before. Its incredibly contagious, its everywhere, they too zero precautions, and it took 18 fucking months for them to catch it?

HOW
:O

Bebpo

« Reply #14471 on: September 17, 2021, 02:14:20 PM »
There was an article about a flight test Delta did where they let like 9,000 people fly free to Spain if they got tested 3 days prior with PCR and tested at the airport with antigen and tested on landing with antigen.

They found that by requiring a negative PCR three days prior to the flight, only 4 people out of 9,000 tested positive at the airport 3 days later and only 1 person tested positive after landing in Spain.

Pretty interesting. Seems to show the 3 day PCR thing really lowers statistics down to extremely rare and that flying should be pretty safe these days.

THAT SAID, I'm assuming flight staff aren't getting tested daily or anything so I'd imagine the biggest risk on a plane comes from the people working on the plane. Especially when there's a bunch of antivaxxer staff on airplanes because the airlines couldn't risk requiring vaccinations because they didn't have enough staff.

So every day theres an article about an anti-vax anti-mask dumbass dying and their last social media post was about how vaccines are dumb and what not.

But what I dont get is how they make it this far without catching it before. Its incredibly contagious, its everywhere, they too zero precautions, and it took 18 fucking months for them to catch it?

HOW

It's a big country and a lot of people in these red areas are in very rural locations where they don't have much human contact.

james

« Reply #14472 on: September 17, 2021, 02:26:34 PM »
It's a big country and a lot of people in these red areas are in very rural locations where they don't have much human contact.

But these stories are about radio hosts and politicians that have a lot of human contact per their job description.

I have an anti-vax cousin in law who drives trucks, so hes at rest stops, warehouses, etc etc every day interacting with people and he hasnt gotten it. Blows my mind. Hes real fat too, so its game over once he gets it

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14473 on: September 17, 2021, 03:44:08 PM »

HOW

Because they died of COVID*

*after taking the MaleForce 5000 (+ 5 patriot points), hydroxychloroquine, horse dewormer, ivermectin cocktail

With regards to flying, it's every non-binary for themselves once the boarding starts.
Literally a stampede to get in and out of the plane so they can store/take their luggage first.

If you're still scared of COVID flying is the last thing you should do.
Biggest 'I'm fucked' moment I had during my trip to Switzerland, other than sharing a cable car with 15 others.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:50:17 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #14474 on: September 17, 2021, 03:50:24 PM »

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #14475 on: September 17, 2021, 04:25:29 PM »

But these stories are about radio hosts and politicians that have a lot of human contact per their job description.

I have an anti-vax cousin in law who drives trucks, so hes at rest stops, warehouses, etc etc every day interacting with people and he hasnt gotten it. Blows my mind. Hes real fat too, so its game over once he gets it

You do know how radios work right?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14476 on: September 17, 2021, 04:49:20 PM »

You do know how radios work right?
We've all seen Wonder Woman 1984
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #14478 on: September 19, 2021, 10:01:33 AM »

:killme

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #14479 on: September 19, 2021, 01:59:08 PM »
The only true statement in that image is the last one.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14480 on: September 19, 2021, 02:55:19 PM »
It all comes down to a simple yet critical misunderstanding

"This [blaming Trump for the virus] is the new Democrat hoax"

It didn't make any sense that after Trump send those ships, fast tracked vaccine development, called out Pelosi for hanging out in China town and blaming China for the whole ordeal he would think the virus wasn't real.
Then the next critical mistake was that everyone assumed that anyone who didn't want a vaccine is a Trump supporter (and not afraid of needles, god, 1000's of other reasons they didn't want vaccines even before COVID).
However, the media and vaccine cult forced all those people (from the left and right) to band together and they now had simple excuses (beyond their very personal fears and doubts) to point towards, such as Bill Gates and 5G.

"Bill Gates is trying to kill me" sounds much tougher than "I'm afraid of needles".
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #14481 on: September 19, 2021, 04:24:10 PM »
My standard response to anti-vaxxers is, "Just go and get vaccinated you big fucking baby."
Spud

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #14482 on: September 20, 2021, 03:59:02 AM »
As a member of the deepstate, I can confirm that I have spent the last year and half infiltrating conservative communities, telling them that they don't need the vaccine because its just the flu/a chinese bioweapon.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

jorma

« Reply #14483 on: September 20, 2021, 05:31:39 AM »
My standard response to anti-vaxxers is, "Just go and get vaccinated you big fucking baby."

The only antivaxxer i've ever met is my mom, but if i did meet enough of them to develop a standard response it would probably be "ok"

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14484 on: September 20, 2021, 09:43:36 AM »
Seems like I know way more antivaxxers than I care to, mostly acquaintances from HS who I haven't spoken to IRL in 10-20 years.
^_^

james

« Reply #14485 on: September 20, 2021, 10:14:22 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, American Samoa has fallen

American Samoa reported its first coronavirus case, 18 months into the pandemic, after a traveler tested positive after flying to the U.S. territory from Hawaii.

The positive case was discovered during a quarantine period required upon arrival in American Samoa. The traveler was fully vaccinated, according to a news release published Friday by American Samoa’s Department of Homeland Security, and the positive result was confirmed by the Health Department Thursday. Officials say the individual tested negative before traveling. The traveler was asymptomatic when tested, according to the news release, and will continue to be monitored.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/19/american-samoa-first-covid-case/?utm_source=reddit.com

benjipwns

« Reply #14486 on: September 20, 2021, 08:13:30 PM »
Breitbart: Fauci and the LEFT is trying to turn us into cucks by getting us to accept centuries old science just so we don't die!
Nintex: Actually, they have a point, the media and vaccine cult is doing this!

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14487 on: September 20, 2021, 08:20:03 PM »
Breitbart: Fauci and the LEFT is trying to turn us into cucks by getting us to accept centuries old science just so we don't die!
Nintex: Actually, they have a point, the media and vaccine cult is doing this!

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #14489 on: September 21, 2021, 02:48:35 PM »
:trumps
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #14490 on: September 22, 2021, 11:06:52 AM »
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #14491 on: September 22, 2021, 11:12:19 AM »
Chris Witty was never the UK health minister, that was Matt Handcock, he's some stupid science bitch :shh
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #14492 on: September 22, 2021, 11:13:54 AM »
team fillers meme lied, joe molotov cried :trumps
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #14493 on: September 22, 2021, 11:31:13 AM »
At least 4 out of 5 Bore Admins and Moderators are hideous, so be careful who you're taking shots at here. :ufup
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #14494 on: September 22, 2021, 11:32:40 AM »
And we only have 4 Admin/Mods now. :ufup
©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #14495 on: September 22, 2021, 03:45:41 PM »
And we only have 4 Admin/Mods now. :ufup
*Insert obligatory "we have mods?" post here*
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #14497 on: September 23, 2021, 02:18:15 PM »
Nah, nearly 10% are liars.  That kind of excuse doesn't last 6 months into vaccine availability. 

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #14498 on: September 23, 2021, 02:22:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/abhabhattarai/status/1441024812986601472

They should show up to the polls and put people in office that will provide public transportation for things like this.

oh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14501 on: September 24, 2021, 10:17:28 AM »
https://twitter.com/abhabhattarai/status/1441024812986601472

They should show up to the polls and put people in office that will provide public transportation for things like this.

oh

I thought Uber and Lyft were offering free rides to vaxx places?
^_^

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14502 on: September 25, 2021, 12:09:19 AM »
I had an uncle die on Thursday from COVID-19. We weren't close to him, and he had other things going on in his life. I haven't seen him in 15 years, but I really thought my family would get away with not being directly affected by this virus. Guess not.

Buried a second uncle this week.
rub

benjipwns

« Reply #14503 on: September 26, 2021, 05:19:40 AM »

:stahp :dead

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14504 on: September 27, 2021, 09:35:52 PM »
NYS vaxx mandate for healthcare workers goes in effect today.
^_^

benjipwns

« Reply #14505 on: September 29, 2021, 01:26:44 AM »
A paper posted online earlier this month chiefly by researchers at France’s Institut Pasteur and under consideration for publication in a Nature journal, however, reports that three viruses were found in bats living in caves in northern Laos with features very similar to SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19.

As Nature reported, those viruses are “more similar to SARS-CoV-2 than any known viruses.”

Another paper, posted in late August by researchers from the Wuhan lab, reports on viruses found in rats also with features similar to those that make SARS-CoV-2 infectious in humans. Two other papers published on the discussion forum virological.org present evidence that the virus jumped from animals to humans at more than one animal market in Wuhan, not just the Huanan seafood market.

Given that these so-called wet markets have long been suspected as transmission points of viruses from animals to humans because they sell potentially infected animals, that makes the laboratory origin vastly less likely, according to a co-author of one of the papers.

“That a laboratory leak would find its way to the very place where you would expect to find a zoonotic transmission is quite unlikely,” Joel Wertheim, an associate professor at UC San Diego’s medical school, told me. “To have it find its way to multiple markets, the exact place where you would expect to see the introduction, is unbelievably unlikely.”

As virologist Robert F. Garry of Tulane, one of Wertheim’s co-authors, told Nature, the finding is “a dagger into the heart” of the lab-leak hypothesis.

Garry and Wertheim are among the 21 expert co-authors of a “critical review” of virological findings on the origins of COVID-19. The review concludes, “There is currently no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 has a laboratory origin.”
Nintex hardest hit

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #14507 on: September 30, 2021, 10:27:23 AM »
I mean the astra vax was suppose to be open source until Big Billy Gates stepped in :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14508 on: September 30, 2021, 01:05:20 PM »
The 'origin' of the virus is only one piece of the puzzle.
The cover up and corruption of the WHO is the smoking gun

For all we know the bats in Laos were tested on or planted earlier to spread the virus but didn't leave their caves.
The fact that China doesn't want to investigate and still hides data tells you enough.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #14509 on: September 30, 2021, 10:40:02 PM »
It's not. That's not how "smocking guns" work. The WHO has been wrong before and they were wrong then. An NGO being corrupt is not evidence of a conspiracy theory.

And China almost certainly has investigated, the reason they don't investigate publicly and release data is the same reason they do it in all other things, they're a totalitarian state. The lack of China admitting they did anything wrong is not evidence that China had an unilateral lab leak from a secret lab.

For all we know the bats in Laos were tested on or planted earlier to spread the virus but didn't leave their caves.
Just because you can make up an alternative theory is not evidence for an alternative theory being plausible.

Seemingly everyone who has investigated this has come to the same conclusion, what's your plausible alternative theory for that?

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #14510 on: September 30, 2021, 10:57:12 PM »
It's not. That's not how "smocking guns" work. The WHO has been wrong before and they were wrong then. An NGO being corrupt is not evidence of a conspiracy theory.

And China almost certainly has investigated, the reason they don't investigate publicly and release data is the same reason they do it in all other things, they're a totalitarian state. The lack of China admitting they did anything wrong is not evidence that China had an unilateral lab leak from a secret lab.

Just because you can make up an alternative theory is not evidence for an alternative theory being plausible.

Seemingly everyone who has investigated this has come to the same conclusion, what's your plausible alternative theory for that?

Jack Ma is paying them obviously :ufup

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14511 on: October 03, 2021, 01:44:19 PM »
Pretty big anti-corona regulations protest in Amsterdam today.
These used to top out at a few hundred and I wonder how long before Wilders starts to endorse these events as they grow in size.

His base is angry that he isn't really taking a side on the issue unlike the 4chan/crypto/mindfulness party, which is the most bizarre political movement in Europe.

https://twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/1444647467748925448
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14512 on: October 04, 2021, 06:14:41 PM »
🤴

benjipwns

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #14514 on: October 05, 2021, 11:43:26 AM »
Ontario is doing very well right now.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14515 on: October 06, 2021, 02:31:48 AM »
Japan finally got our ass in gear, and we've cleared 65% of the population for vaccination. If ONLY the government had pulled its head out of its ass and moved earlier, we could've had this MONTHS ago. Good riddance to PM Suga, who prioritized IOC arrogance over his own responsibilities to citizens and residents.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/japan/

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #14516 on: October 06, 2021, 05:21:43 PM »
My aunt and uncle both have it, both double vaccinated.  They should be ok I'd expect though.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14517 on: October 07, 2021, 03:54:43 AM »
I hope so. The vaccine isn't a forcefield, it's an immune system assist. Even if they feel lousy, it's likely substantially better than they'd have felt if they hadn't been vaccinated.

« Reply #14518 on: October 07, 2021, 12:45:07 PM »
Got back from 10 days in Portugal late Monday night. Holy shit, their mask compliance and vaccination rate (86% nationwide wutwutwut) puts Seattle to shame. Can I go back?
野球

james

« Reply #14519 on: October 07, 2021, 12:48:13 PM »
Got back from 10 days in Portugal late Monday night. Holy shit, their mask compliance and vaccination rate (86% nationwide wutwutwut) puts Seattle to shame. Can I go back?

I was there and July and thought the same thing. Had a good time.

You should have asked me for tips :(