Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3128308 times)

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #39780 on: March 19, 2021, 02:50:38 AM »
astro is the most insufferable cunt on that entire site

they can't have any friends offline because nobody would be able to stand them for more than a few minutes
His gf and her bull seem to tolerate him. actually maybe not because he hasn't mentioned being a long distance cuckold in a while

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39781 on: March 19, 2021, 03:26:43 AM »
Leave nude mac alone

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39782 on: March 19, 2021, 05:08:51 AM »
It's nice to see Amirox has found a job -

"Facebook Is Building An Instagram For Kids Under The Age Of 13"

Of course, the incels at Ree think he's created some kind of nefarious Nazi brainwashing scheme

Need to let the possibility of Nazi brainwashing that Facebook doesn't feel the need to combat in any way start as early as possible! That way there will be less pesky people whining about all the Nazi propaganda on grown-up social media.

Disgusting and evil idea. Get fucked Amirox.

Why are they so against love?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/facebook-building-a-version-of-instagram-for-children-under-13.396577/

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39783 on: March 19, 2021, 05:14:21 AM »
Instagram is already a brainwashing/marketing tool.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39784 on: March 19, 2021, 05:21:42 AM »
I wouldn't know. I only use it to look at tits

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39785 on: March 19, 2021, 05:29:21 AM »
Instagram is already a brainwashing/marketing tool.

This is what shut in's say about everything that connects people.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39786 on: March 19, 2021, 05:35:08 AM »

And what's covering those tits? $$$ Clothing

Pennywise

« Reply #39787 on: March 19, 2021, 05:55:56 AM »

:doge

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39788 on: March 19, 2021, 05:57:38 AM »
Shit. So that's why I keep asking hawt chick's if I can buy their panties.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39789 on: March 19, 2021, 06:57:05 AM »
maybe get your prepaid visa loaded properly.

fuck

« Reply #39790 on: March 19, 2021, 08:12:58 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/denmark-plans-to-limit-non-western-residents-in-disadvantaged-areas.395851/

Come my friends and enjoy as era nuts fall over themselves to defend white folks in Denmark in this thread

SmokyDave

« Reply #39791 on: March 19, 2021, 08:13:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-conservatives-hate-wap-so-much.396637/

Let's see how many different ways we can describe the Ban Burkhaless Bitches thread without making any connection....

https://www.resetera.com/threads/denmark-plans-to-limit-non-western-residents-in-disadvantaged-areas.395851/

Come my friends and enjoy as era nuts fall over themselves to defend white folks in Denmark in this thread
Oh cool, a complicated and multi-faceted issue that can be neatly boiled down into 'white people bad'. They'll love that.

« Reply #39792 on: March 19, 2021, 08:44:04 AM »
Fucking cacs
 :rage :rage :rage

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39793 on: March 19, 2021, 09:27:51 AM »
from what I gather it's like, bros claimed marvel was doing the whole go woke get broke thing, introducing changes left and right that they hated, kamala khan, riri williams, female thor, straight white captain america was secretly a nazi, all this stuff

they liked saying that all these changes were made for pandering and nobody was actually buying these comics, but people on the other side argue that there was a massive comics slump and every comic was selling badly at the same time, but some woke comics were doing well, but I can't find any citations either way

I know for a fact kamala khan was/is popular

what's the current state of all this?  have any of these changes stuck around, and if so was it a giant nothingburger and they're selling just fine?

When the hottest movie in the world at the time (Avengers Assemble) stars Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America, and people are hungry to maybe go pick up a comic and read about those characters from the movies you just enjoyed, but you can't sell them any of those comics because Iron man is now a teenage girl, Thor is a woman with cancer, and Captain america is some black dude who's not been in the films yet...

:ufup

spoiler (click to show/hide)
and yes, all of those changes have been reverted
[close]

On the business side of things, if you sell 60k copies of a comic in a month globally you're comfortably a Top 10 biggest seller, probably even Top 5.

BadAss2961

« Reply #39794 on: March 19, 2021, 10:52:28 AM »

Tits, ass, burgers, and to watch nusr_et play with meat.

Odrion

« Reply #39795 on: March 19, 2021, 11:11:23 AM »
It’s really hard to describe. But blacks tend to be musclier and have a slightly different bone structure. This happened because of years of slavery, which is why blacks tend to be stronger than whites.

:info
ah, so that's a hard R in his username
._.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39796 on: March 19, 2021, 11:18:52 AM »

And what's covering those tits? $$$ Clothing

That's why instagram doesn't allow nipples  :mindblown

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39797 on: March 19, 2021, 11:34:23 AM »
Guess the thread.

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 61138312, member: 6260
I don't think I can do this anymore.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel’s-avengers-2021-roadmap-released.396193/page-5#post-61138312

Drama queen bitch  :lol
[close]
Margs

BikeJesus

« Reply #39798 on: March 19, 2021, 12:26:16 PM »
I guessed either Disney's last Jedi or Marvel shit. Too easy.

Klelk

« Reply #39799 on: March 19, 2021, 01:11:04 PM »
99.99% of threads are capeshit/Star Wars anyway

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #39800 on: March 19, 2021, 01:51:30 PM »
I know PlanetSmasher from stinking up RPG threads complaining about char designs, so I guessed something Xenoblade 2 related.
^_^

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39801 on: March 19, 2021, 02:22:47 PM »
Fuck the NCAA. If they were making as much money off the women's tournament as they do the men, I'll bet you'd see equal amenities then.

:pika

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39802 on: March 19, 2021, 02:43:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-italian-meal-our-best-meme.395227/

It's not really ours. It's a GAF meme from 2008. I should know, I used it 5 minutes ago.

Green means noises

I don't know how much you know about memeing (I'm an expert)

Fucking LoL. Shit tier forum full of shit tier people who are so desperate for an identity they'll latch on to anything.
Spud

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39803 on: March 19, 2021, 02:46:49 PM »
Fuck the NCAA. If they were making as much money off the women's tournament as they do the men, I'll bet you'd see equal amenities then.

:pika

Could this be a new tactic? Hide your counterpoint to the threads narrative behind an agreed upon opinion?

Tuckers Law

« Reply #39804 on: March 19, 2021, 02:50:23 PM »

It's not really ours. It's a GAF meme from 2008. I should know, I used it 5 minutes ago.

Green means noises

Fucking LoL. Shit tier forum full of shit tier people who are so desperate for an identity they'll latch on to anything.

Their best memes are so tired.

« Reply #39805 on: March 19, 2021, 02:53:43 PM »
Imagine using memes from known White supremacist forum neogaf.com

Boredfrom

« Reply #39806 on: March 19, 2021, 03:14:35 PM »
Especially when the DC books/shows were diversifying the shit out of a lot of their stuff long before it was seen as positive publicity and a fiscally responsible thing to do (black Supermans and green lanterns, gay/bi heroes left and right, etc., whatever the hell Hawk and Dove were).  Hell, half the arrowverse is probably gay and they never played it off like it was special or something, just normal everyday living.

do you know anything about comics?

genuine question non-shit thread topic kind of

I was curious about comicsgate and did a small dive earlier trying to find info on it and it feels like there's scarcely anything about what played out past the initial furor

from what I gather it's like, bros claimed marvel was doing the whole go woke get broke thing, introducing changes left and right that they hated, kamala khan, riri williams, female thor, straight white captain america was secretly a nazi, all this stuff

they liked saying that all these changes were made for pandering and nobody was actually buying these comics, but people on the other side argue that there was a massive comics slump and every comic was selling badly at the same time, but some woke comics were doing well, but I can't find any citations either way

I know for a fact kamala khan was/is popular

what's the current state of all this?  have any of these changes stuck around, and if so was it a giant nothingburger and they're selling just fine?

it feels like an un-googleable question

I do remember when marvel announced new heroes snowflake and safespace, met with general disapproval from both political leanings, and to date the characters have not appeared in anything

No changes of this type sticks around. Comics don’t sell the numbers they need so publicity stunts like “gay Cap” are not uncommon, specially in the Marvel side, since more of a decade. But Comicsgate was kind of a nothingburger because they ignored the context (female Thor Identity was actually a well established old character) or ignored that the changes were not permanent (is not even the first time that Iron Man is a minority).

I think the answer is more simple: influx of new and casual fans thanks to the films. People that are mostly new to reading comics but bitch about It at Tumblr and imageboards. So you have people of both political spectrum demanding things that are mostly trite in insight, you have old fans and creators getting sucked in the political maelstrom (some were already pretty open with their politics but others got really worse). And both companies don’t really care of comics beyond trying to justify their investment on the publishing side of things.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39807 on: March 19, 2021, 03:30:57 PM »

Green means noises

Their best memes are so tired.

that thread has such an unearned old gaf vibe, and they keep bumping into it

they're in the middle of laughing and link a gaf thread and the link is full of ******* because oh wait, of course it's a banned site here...

$30 italian meal should not be laughed at because it's emblematic of the diminishing middle class and rising costs of the most basic meals  :hmph

fucking that guy's wife bareback nintendoggy style is horrifically graphic and misogynistic  :hmph

Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39808 on: March 19, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »
No changes of this type sticks around. Comics don’t sell the numbers they need so publicity stunts like “gay Cap” are not uncommon, specially in the Marvel side, since more of a decade. But Comicsgate was kind of a nothingburger because they ignored the context (female Thor Identity was actually a well established old character) or ignored that the changes were not permanent (is not even the first time that Iron Man is a minority).

I think the answer is more simple: influx of new and casual fans thanks to the films. People that are mostly new to reading comics but bitch about It at Tumblr and imageboards. So you have people of both political spectrum demanding things that are mostly trite in insight, you have old fans and creators getting sucked in the political maelstrom (some were already pretty open with their politics but others got really worse). And both companies don’t really care of comics beyond trying to justify their investment on the publishing side of things.

makes sense  :like

although it seems some of those "changes" did stick around, if you count them as changes, from what I see kamala is going strong and riri is still a character...iron man's just not in a coma anymore so they both exist

Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39809 on: March 19, 2021, 03:39:10 PM »

although it seems some of those "changes" did stick around, if you count them as changes, from what I see kamala is going strong and riri is still a character...iron man's just not in a coma anymore so they both exist

(Image removed from quote.)

If I'm reading this right, it's Viv who has to apologize to the homophobic Riri?

:yikes

(afaik are they also planning a Disney+ show for Riri)

Edit: top of the page funny

:nsfw

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39810 on: March 19, 2021, 03:50:16 PM »
that dv tape shit is the fucking fakest attempt at 'a LeGendAry ErA ThreAD" ever. How can they be so gullible.

its so on-the-nose era that it turns out to be a nothingburger, then they start deciding its secret racism :rofl

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39811 on: March 19, 2021, 04:15:52 PM »
Somebody show this to Era

Oi Oi

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #39812 on: March 19, 2021, 04:30:26 PM »
What was once a joke became a reality.  :titus

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39813 on: March 19, 2021, 04:54:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wife-who-was-sanctioned-by-french-court-for-refusing-to-have-sex-with-husband-lodges-appeal-with-european-court.396820/

It's a very popular basis of divorce. Sex is a very important part of what many consider a healthy relationship.

:quark
Oi Oi

benita

« Reply #39814 on: March 19, 2021, 06:25:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anyone-use-a-poop-knife.396880/post-61171267

Can't you get a better toilet? I don't mean this like "just get a better toilet, lol", I'm genuinely asking if that's possible, because this seems like something that really shouldn't happen with 2021 plumbing.

Dude thinks plumbing gets upgraded like wifi.

Oh yeah, the whole thread is fucked.

benita

« Reply #39815 on: March 19, 2021, 06:27:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wife-who-was-sanctioned-by-french-court-for-refusing-to-have-sex-with-husband-lodges-appeal-with-european-court.396820/

It's a very popular basis of divorce. Sex is a very important part of what many consider a healthy relationship.

:quark

Watch as "sex-positive, slay kween Cardi" era is shocked and disgusted that people use absence of sex to end a relationship.

« Reply #39816 on: March 19, 2021, 06:39:59 PM »
Put out  :ohyeah or get out  :ufup

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #39817 on: March 19, 2021, 07:09:56 PM »
I wish "Off to behuhuhu the rub hive" had survived the migration.

... I'm amazed people remember that.
rub

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39818 on: March 19, 2021, 07:21:52 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

If I'm reading this right, it's Viv who has to apologize to the homophobic Riri?

:yikes

(afaik are they also planning a Disney+ show for Riri)

Edit: top of the page funny

:nsfw

Also of note, a character named Reeree.
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39819 on: March 19, 2021, 07:26:54 PM »
I wish "Off to behuhuhu the rub hive" had survived the migration.

... I'm amazed people remember that.

I thought it was you I remember the god damn majestic fucked up 3d link  :lol

the link is 403 forbidden  :o

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452480

but archive exists  :-*

https://web.archive.org/web/20150319234500/https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452480
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39820 on: March 19, 2021, 08:56:43 PM »
Humor really isn’t one of Era’s strong points.
:leon

Its a GAF meme. Most of the memes on here are. I don't think we've had good memes tbh
:sabu

There's so much potential for self-reflection in this thread. Time for these humourless fucks to realise that they have created an absolute authoritarian dystopia where people are constantly looking over their shoulder and others are disappeared without trace for innocuous comments or imagined slights. Instead they just pine for neogaf without realising they are the ones who fucked the whole thing up and handed the reigns to a money-hungry racist who doesn't even bother posting any more.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 09:05:23 PM by Potato »
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #39821 on: March 19, 2021, 09:02:58 PM »
User banned (1 month): Aggressively dismissive rhetoric in a sensitive thread. Show more tact when many are angry and grieving over a recent tragedy.

Some of you guys here are getting worked up over nothing because you barely spend time outside of your own online bubbles. People start affirming that what Biden said is self-evidently wrong, no questions asked, when that isn't the case.

Biden specifically put the "we don't know the motive yet" precisely because some media outlets and local authorities were running with the shooter's own description of his motives before there was any investigation. But we don't know yet. He infers racism with the rest of his tweet and other statements he's given today. He's the president, and after 4 years of Trump it might be weird to see a president deferring definitive statements about motive and suspects to the proper authorities, but Biden can't go and just state for a fact specifics like motive, suspects, etc.

It's always been like this with Biden. People really just decide right away he's saying everything for the wrong reasons or something.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39822 on: March 19, 2021, 09:07:28 PM »
User banned (1 month): Aggressively dismissive rhetoric in a sensitive thread. Show more tact when many are angry and grieving over a recent tragedy.

Some of you guys here are getting worked up over nothing because you barely spend time outside of your own online bubbles. People start affirming that what Biden said is self-evidently wrong, no questions asked, when that isn't the case.

Biden specifically put the "we don't know the motive yet" precisely because some media outlets and local authorities were running with the shooter's own description of his motives before there was any investigation. But we don't know yet. He infers racism with the rest of his tweet and other statements he's given today. He's the president, and after 4 years of Trump it might be weird to see a president deferring definitive statements about motive and suspects to the proper authorities, but Biden can't go and just state for a fact specifics like motive, suspects, etc.

It's always been like this with Biden. People really just decide right away he's saying everything for the wrong reasons or something.
Imagine getting banned for a month for that...and then coming back to that place all repentant as if YOU were the one saying something wrong?
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39823 on: March 19, 2021, 10:13:44 PM »
Are mods just using the ban reason as their post

:lol

Coax

« Reply #39824 on: March 19, 2021, 11:06:57 PM »
top of the page piplup
[close]

Was this actually top of the page at the time? :thinking

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39825 on: March 20, 2021, 12:12:36 AM »
Guess the thread.

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 61138312, member: 6260
I don't think I can do this anymore.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel’s-avengers-2021-roadmap-released.396193/page-5#post-61138312

Drama queen bitch  :lol
[close]
It can be literally any thread since this guy is such a downer dude.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39826 on: March 20, 2021, 12:42:58 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/unpopular-opinion-cyberpunk-2077-is-great.397009/

By the way these rules don't apply when you're shitting on the game.

Superstar

« Reply #39827 on: March 20, 2021, 02:42:51 AM »
I like that resetera almost had its own meme, and it still turned into a mob trying to dox some kids for racism or whatever.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39828 on: March 20, 2021, 07:04:54 AM »
Hey PS5 fans, is downloading cross gen games a pain in the ass? Well, don't worry. Your problems will be over soon

It’s terrible (I expressed as much in the last thread) but also really only a problem for this first 2 years until everything becomes next(well, current)-gen only.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-xbox-smart-delivery-turned-out-to-be-a-pretty-big-deal.397033/

BIONIC

« Reply #39829 on: March 20, 2021, 07:16:48 AM »
I like that resetera almost had its own meme, and it still turned into a mob trying to dox some kids for racism or whatever.

Show more tact when many are angry and grieving over a recent tragedy  :ufup
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39830 on: March 20, 2021, 07:53:13 AM »
Searching through home ownership records to find addresses of imaginary teenage Nazis isn't doxxing. That's just Ree trying to make friends

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39831 on: March 20, 2021, 08:52:25 AM »
Searching through home ownership records to find addresses of imaginary teenage Nazis isn't doxxing. That's just Ree trying to make friends

RE mods locked it before it escalates further

3. I'm getting the tape digitized next week and have pulled the property records for my house. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to locate the former owners or their son(s?). Once I do, and with clearer knowledge about the lyrics and songs they were singing, I'll just ask questions if they are willing to answer them. I'll be totally disarming in my normal way, so I see no reason why they wouldn't talk to me lol, unless they really are a part of some hate group or another.

I'll report back if I make connection with any of the former owners, and once I have the tape digitized, what the name of the band was if I can tell more clearly.

If anyone has any questions they would want me to theoretically ask, put them in here and I will take note of the best ones.

:stan

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39832 on: March 20, 2021, 09:06:03 AM »
The twat thinks he's Louis Theroux.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #39833 on: March 20, 2021, 09:36:32 AM »
God this killed me... a grocery bagger incel in a dress that spends 12 hours a day posting on a forum is exactly the type of woman I'd want to hear a take of about this shit

:rofl
hey

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39834 on: March 20, 2021, 10:02:30 AM »
"I can’t understand the vitriol directed at her," the actor told The Telegraph in an interview published Wednesday. "I can understand the heat of an argument, but I find this age of accusation and the need to condemn irrational.
Yeah, welp, hopefully you'll get a good taste of it yourself now asshole.

Yes, that'll change his mind. Proving him right.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #39835 on: March 20, 2021, 10:02:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/unpopular-opinion-cyberpunk-2077-is-great.397009/

By the way these rules don't apply when you're shitting on the game.
If this was a smaller studio that had released this, I'd argue it was a pretty decent attempt.
This is a "3/10 would not bang" equivalent.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39836 on: March 20, 2021, 10:23:18 AM »
I find the level of hatred that people express about views that differ from theirs, and the violence of language towards others, disturbing."
What a Nazi  :holeup
🤴

ShutUp

« Reply #39837 on: March 20, 2021, 11:19:43 AM »

RE mods locked it before it escalates further

3. I'm getting the tape digitized next week and have pulled the property records for my house. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to locate the former owners or their son(s?). Once I do, and with clearer knowledge about the lyrics and songs they were singing, I'll just ask questions if they are willing to answer them. I'll be totally disarming in my normal way, so I see no reason why they wouldn't talk to me lol, unless they really are a part of some hate group or another.

I'll report back if I make connection with any of the former owners, and once I have the tape digitized, what the name of the band was if I can tell more clearly.

If anyone has any questions they would want me to theoretically ask, put them in here and I will take note of the best ones.

:stan

"This tape I found in my wall showed kids in a band with Nazi imagery on the wall, what do you have to say for yourselves you cancelled motherfuckers?"

How exactly do they think this conversation will go? Person on the other end is going to hang up on them  :lol

BIONIC

« Reply #39838 on: March 20, 2021, 11:23:14 AM »
He’ll be totally disarming in his own :reeeee way though :snob

What could possibly go wrong?  :teehee
Margs

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.