Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3208141 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #40200 on: March 25, 2021, 02:59:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/game-grumps-host-dan-avidan-responds-to-recent-allegations.399553/#post-61515457

User banned (permanent): Troll account

Quote from: KingE, post: 61515457, member: 47369
Good man, sad how people attack without doing research on the fake allegations.

:hmm

Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #40201 on: March 25, 2021, 03:07:29 AM »
Man, how many false allegations about sexual harassment in just few months, didn’t RE claim that false accusations are rare/don’t exist?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40202 on: March 25, 2021, 03:54:38 AM »
For a group that's all for sexual liberation when it comes to fucking in catsuits or shitting in adult diapers and all that, they sure are hung up on an adult man having consentual sex with an adult woman.

But now the issue is "he ghosted her and ghosting is wrong"

:emote

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-ghost-people-why.391129/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-adults-ghost-others.55742/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ghosting-and-cheating-tell-your-stories.116638/

BIONIC

« Reply #40203 on: March 25, 2021, 04:07:41 AM »
shitting in adult diapers

RIP TVC  :goty
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40204 on: March 25, 2021, 04:11:44 AM »
TVC is the one doing the ripping

Boredfrom

« Reply #40205 on: March 25, 2021, 04:19:19 AM »
Some of the stuff from that Reddit moderator.  :goty

RE is not going to touch this because is potentially another Gamergate level of shitstorm waiting to happen in the sense of paranoid fuckers vs paranoid assholes.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 04:32:56 AM by Boredfrom »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #40206 on: March 25, 2021, 05:26:46 AM »
The forum that endlessly screeches about game developers being forced to work for long hours has a very different opinion when it comes to bankers -

Give me a break. You know what you’re getting into. I’ve had to make similar choices to sacrifice work/life balance balance for the bag.

knowing how much they make or how much they will be making in a few years, its hard to feel bad for them. They know what they are getting into and what the job entails.

Don’t want the humble check and the hours? There’s a line of mofos that would kill to take your spot without hesitation and won’t complain.

Won't someone think of the bankers?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/goldman-sachs-junior-banker-speaks-out-over-18-hour-shifts-and-low-pay.399142/

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #40207 on: March 25, 2021, 05:51:05 AM »
The forum that endlessly screeches about game developers being forced to work for long hours has a very different opinion when it comes to bankers -

Give me a break. You know what you’re getting into. I’ve had to make similar choices to sacrifice work/life balance balance for the bag.

knowing how much they make or how much they will be making in a few years, its hard to feel bad for them. They know what they are getting into and what the job entails.

Don’t want the humble check and the hours? There’s a line of mofos that would kill to take your spot without hesitation and won’t complain.

Won't someone think of the bankers?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/goldman-sachs-junior-banker-speaks-out-over-18-hour-shifts-and-low-pay.399142/

The should unionize. Oh wait, there is "workers" rights,

And the there is "workers" rights.
sigh

Superstar

« Reply #40208 on: March 25, 2021, 05:52:45 AM »
Oh meltdown dude is trolling

This dude?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/comedian-allegedly-finds-shrimp-tails-in-their-cinnamon-toast-crunch-ctc-social-media-attempts-to-gaslight-them-up-dark-past-comes-to-light.398515/page-12#post-61510657
Quote from: RocketKiss
One more post and I'm done here. I'm a terrible person for being correct about this cinnamon toast crunch nonsense and calling out Mr. Karp for the true scumbag he is, while all of you were gaufawing over this guy's 'hilarious' shrimp bit. I'm such a terrible person for making such a post on a forum where people defend drone strikes and cops. Thank you for calling me out, while making fun of stroke victims.

Quote from: FatalT
I’ve never seen so much arrogance in a non-apology. The schtick was humorous in the first few posts but now you’re just taking it over the line.

Still gonna become copypasta tho.

It was never schtick (I'm just funnier and wittier than most people here) and I'll never apologize or non-apologize to anyone on this forum.

Quote from: Fat4all
my apology:

Dear Era, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a marketing mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good users and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for quotes. I get quotes. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on resetera, not cause a monsoon of shitposts. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for marketing and marketing research and while I thought "if this post saves just ONE person from buying Cinnamon Toast Crunch, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shrimp and awe, as portrayed in the aftermath. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 5 paragraph post EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great brand power comes great brand responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I trust 14 year olds. I believe in dogs. I'm out here.​

Wow. Another unfunny post. You're still real mad I made fun of your dog gimmick. Let it go. Get your own dog avatar, but real dogs probably don't even like you.

Jealous that I have the cutest dog in the world whose been on magazine covers and the guy pretending to be a dog for over a decade uses a photo of a lab that he probably doesn't have the rights to use?

When you got nothing to say bash the media someone likes. Quite ironic coming from the Marvel - Last Jedi fan official sponsored Disney forum

Fat4All should be banned for trolling/impersonating. But it's called a meritocracy (actually a favoritist, nepotist forum for those who don't understand the joke), sweetie. Era is a private social media corporation and has its own TOS and can do what it wants... Like Twitter... Oh...

I would never support/work for the ResetEra Corporation. It's against my morals to work for an evil neoliberal company.

:woody
Yeah. That last post made me think he was trolling. If not thats an all-time forum meltdown. That said there's a lot of truth in there lol

BIONIC

« Reply #40209 on: March 25, 2021, 06:18:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/comedian-allegedly-finds-shrimp-tails-in-their-cinnamon-toast-crunch-ctc-social-media-attempts-to-gaslight-them-up-dark-past-comes-to-light.398515/page-13#post-61512007

User Banned (Permanent): Trolling, Antagonizing Other Members Over a Series of Posts; Long History of Similar Behavior

Quote from: FatalT, post: 61511947, member: 54149
Maybe stick to the One Piece thread where you’ve already informed everyone something may happen to you from now on.
Quote from: RocketKiss, post: 61512007, member: 26134
Cause I know how you babies operate. Just ban and run away from the scary posters. And run away from the truth - i.e. Believe all women except for Tara Reade.

:leon

Someone get this man nay hero a bore account  :salute
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40210 on: March 25, 2021, 06:30:57 AM »
He sounds more NeoGaf than bore tbh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40211 on: March 25, 2021, 06:48:30 AM »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Challenor

.  In August 2018, Knight's father David Challenor was sentenced to 22 years in prison for raping and torturing a 10-year-old girl in the attic of the home shared by him, his wife Tina Challenor, and Knight. Knight's father had been reported to the police in 2015 and charged in November 2016. Following this, Knight chose her father as her election agent for the 2017 general election and also the 2018 council elections. Knight had given her father's name as "Baloo Challenor" on campaign materials, later commenting that he was known locally by this nickname.[6] After her father's sentencing, Knight – who insisted she did not know the allegations against her father in full – stood down from the Green Party's deputy leadership election.[6][7][26]

Knight was consequently suspended from the party on a no-fault basis, and the party launched an inquest into possible safeguarding failures as Challenor was allowed to act as Knight's election agent after having been charged.[27][28] In September 2018, Knight resigned from the Green Party citing transphobia;[29] however, Knight continued to cooperate with the inquest. The inquest by Verita found in January 2019 that she had committed a "serious error of judgement" in appointing her father as her campaign manager.[30][31] The report also said that the Green Party, who were told by Knight that her father had been arrested but not that he was a party member, could have done more to investigate the matter.[32]

In October 2018, she joined the Liberal Democrats, becoming the Diversity Officer of her local party.[33][34][35] She was suspended from the Liberal Democrats in July 2019, after tweets appeared on her partner's account admitting to having sexual fantasies involving sex with children. One of the tweets by Nathaniel Knight's account read: "I fantasise about children having sex, sometimes with adults, sometimes with other children, sometimes kidnapped and forced into bad situations."[18][36] Knight later claimed that her partner's account had been hacked.[4][18]

Sounds like someone that otherwise would seem like an kiwi farm stereotype of a Trans activist.

I've got some serious side eye for wikipedia now

they circled the wagons to protect aimee like anyone else, it was strange to watch, you can still see a remnant of this on the current page:

In March 2021, Reddit users claimed that Challenor was hired as an administrator for the site, prompting several popular subreddits to temporarily block access to their subreddits and redirect their viewers to a post calling for Reddit to terminate Challenor from her position.[37][38] On 24 March 2021, Reddit posted an update to their announcements subreddit confirming that Challenor's position at the company had been terminated.[38]

reddit users "claimed" she was hired, oh there's no real evidence that she was actually hired let's wait for all the facts, except for later in the same paragraph when reddit explicitly says she's now fired
 :larry

aimee was apparently a notable enough person for wikipedia before this scandal, being a high ranking trans activist, then as soon as the drama breaks the talk page starts filling up with nominations for deletion, NON NOTABLE PERSON NON NOTABLE!!  because redditors were using the fact she was notable enough for a wiki article as a reason why she's a public figure and allowed to be discussed without calling it doxing

now that she's an embarrassment we have to hide her away...

and if you look at the talk page and history, you see that first they were attempting to stop all edits discussing the reddit situation, because it was all supposedly unconfirmed and there were no articles written about it

then articles came out across the web talking about it but oh no none of those sites are notable enough, the spectator, the oldest weekly magazine in the world is "mostly opinion pieces so it's not a reliable source," not until daily dot posted an article did they begrudgingly allow it to be added to the article, and then with these mealy-mouthed "users claimed" terminology

then the article locked for all editing except by admins

it's a fucking embarrassment for what is supposed to be a fair, impartial, factual source of up-to-date information
 :goty
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 07:16:38 AM by Uncle »
Uncle

NekoFever

« Reply #40212 on: March 25, 2021, 06:54:17 AM »

I’ve seen these exact arguments used to excuse abusive labour practices in the games industry many times.

Hell, I’ve had the latter said to me as explanation for why my employer in the games media paid sub minimum wage salaries and only hired kids straight out of university.

SmokyDave

« Reply #40213 on: March 25, 2021, 07:17:54 AM »
That Challenor / Nekosune stuff is fucking rancid man. Made the mistake of reading up on it and fucking hell. Puke.

Reset ain't going to go anywhere near that one, and then in six months they'll pretend the whole shebang was an alt-right fitup.

Klelk

« Reply #40214 on: March 25, 2021, 01:11:46 PM »
Reset thinks consenting adults is gross but will not say a thing about the reddit thing

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #40215 on: March 25, 2021, 02:29:02 PM »
I really don't even know anymore what the problem with the Dan situation is. If an adult woman wants to sleep with a guy 20+ years older that's her call. And if he ghosts her afterwards he's a dick but not an abuser.

With RE I get the feeling that having attractive qualities would already be considered an abuse of power dynamics.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #40216 on: March 25, 2021, 02:44:52 PM »
With RE I get the feeling that having quality would already be considered an abuse of power dynamics.

FTFY

Jansen

« Reply #40217 on: March 25, 2021, 03:24:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/media-create-sales-week-11-2021-mar-15-mar-21.399628/page-3#post-61529044

I don’t post often or basically at all in this thread but have been following since the ds days in the other site, if there is any bias in here, it is for the market leader and currently it is the switch.
you think so? I don’t see it.

Lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40218 on: March 25, 2021, 03:40:01 PM »
Now that I think about it, why is "bomba" negative??
Like something bombed: "It exploded and disrupted the sales charts"
You maniacs.

Fact check, SalesAge became popular because Nintendo released no games so the Nintendie blogs teamed up with the autisty's so they could report the sales.
Because the Nintendies showed interest in their work the autisty's gathered more and more useless data on Nintendo and friends that the companies themselves seldom use to make business decisions :trumps
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40220 on: March 25, 2021, 03:56:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vox-the-rise-of-anti-trans-%E2%80%9Cradical%E2%80%9D-feminists-explained.399697/

interesting timing on the reaffirmation propaganda, given recent strangely unreported events

Any vague opposition to gender-critical thought in the UK brings along accusations of “silencing women”

This is, of course, wholly different to any vague opposition to gender identity theory being immediately shot down as 'transphobic'

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40221 on: March 25, 2021, 03:58:57 PM »
Disney: "Let's pick up where George left it and sell more plastic shit" :success

*after TROS*
Disney: "Who knew these kids don't want to buy action figures of obese engineers, depressed teenagers and a purple haired politician"  :existential

This projected graph from the Kyuuji thread :dead

🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40222 on: March 25, 2021, 04:02:00 PM »

jesus christ, its like they're not even fucking trying any more

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40223 on: March 25, 2021, 04:05:33 PM »
Why would they try if Vox and other rags publish everything they say as fact and label mild criticism and debate as FASCISM.

🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #40224 on: March 25, 2021, 04:26:12 PM »
Reset ain't going to go anywhere near that one, and then in six months they'll pretend the whole shebang was an alt-right fitup.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/something-weird-is-going-on-on-uk-politics-on-reddit.398932/

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40225 on: March 25, 2021, 04:32:14 PM »
I really don't even know anymore what the problem with the Dan situation is. If an adult woman wants to sleep with a guy 20+ years older that's her call. And if he ghosts her afterwards he's a dick but not an abuser.

With RE I get the feeling that having attractive qualities would already be considered an abuse of power dynamics.
Much of the #metoo stuff these days has morphed from outing sexual abusers into, "he treated me badly so he should be fired".
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40226 on: March 25, 2021, 04:35:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sariah-wilson-rian-johnson-interviewer-the-question-of-snokes-identity-was-fundamentally-uninteresting-to-him.399391/

:stahp

How the fuck are you morons still fucking talking about this? what the actual fuck?

Quote from: Khanimus
And he was right. Who gives a shit about another old man in a chair? Even the original Emperor was barely interesting beyond a voice goading Luke in the final confrontation. Fans obsessing about #TheLore basically miss the symbology of what a character like that actually represents.

Quote from: Fanuilos
That sounds good, but why undercut Kylo with the "MOAR LASERS" scene and make him seem like a petulant child. He didn't need to be Vader, but the dude seemed like a joke throughout the trilogy.

Why should he be anything other than a petulant child?

who gives a shit about a petulant child?  :lol

you would think era would be more interested in the build up and subsequent decimation of the old white men who control every galaxy
 :engel
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #40227 on: March 25, 2021, 04:47:09 PM »

Much of the #metoo stuff these days has morphed from outing sexual abusers into, "he treated me badly so he should be fired".

I think aziz was the turning point.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40228 on: March 25, 2021, 04:51:53 PM »
louis ck was perverted as fuck and abused his fame like dan, but he always asked for consent and respected their wishes after being denied  :doge
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40229 on: March 25, 2021, 04:58:35 PM »
Yep it's pretty good. It's important how it exposes terfs as principally using rhetoric that is primarily antiscience fuelled by stupidity and genuine uncaringness, and other key mechanisms of bigotry and bigoted groups, as well as inheriting a lineage of conservative antiscience thinking in academia itself. The bit about dismissing non binary people is just about the exact becoming of this kind of thinking and how wretched and bigoted it is, ignore any complexity and hope that you're able to convince people that spectrums are fictional.

:dunno

The trans activist position that gender is solely a social construct - an extremist view - has no supporting data.
Conversely, the position espoused by supposed TERF exemplar J.K.Rowling that biological sex is important is seemingly confirmed by multiple studies.

Averon

« Reply #40230 on: March 25, 2021, 04:59:11 PM »
The whole Dan situation is weird in that they are infantilizing people in their fucking 20s. They act like someone who is 22 years old--particularly women weirdly enough--is too stupid/immature to know whether they really want to bang that 40 year old dude. It's insulting, condescending, and sexist ironically enough. Because this 'concern' only seems to be aimed towards women. They think young women are too stupid and immature for their own good on who they decide to sleep with. I don't even think they realize how insulting they are acting.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 05:08:29 PM by Averon »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40231 on: March 25, 2021, 04:59:22 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40232 on: March 25, 2021, 05:00:49 PM »
The whole Dan situation is weird in that they are infantilizing people in their fucking 20s. They act like someone who is 22 years old--particularly women weirdly enough--is too stupid/immature to know whether they really want to bang that 40 year old dude. It's insulting, condescending, and sexist ironically enough. Because this 'concern' only seems to be aimed towards women. They think young women are too stupid and immature for their own good. I don't even think they realize how insulting they are acting.

thats only for sex stuff, if she'd dropped an N-Bomb on Tik-Tok she'd deserve to be tarred and feathered and unemployable for life

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #40233 on: March 25, 2021, 05:09:03 PM »
The whole Dan situation is weird in that they are infantilizing people in their fucking 20s. They act like someone who is 22 years old--particularly women weirdly enough--is too stupid/immature to know whether they really want to bang that 40 year old dude. It's insulting, condescending, and sexist ironically enough. Because this 'concern' only seems to be aimed towards women. They think young women are too stupid and immature for their own good. I don't even think they realize how insulting they are acting.

One of them is even saying that the man has the obligation to say no, no matter if the woman in her twenties wants it. How absurd is that. Wonder what other decisions the 40 year old man is supposed to make for her.

ShutUp

« Reply #40234 on: March 25, 2021, 05:23:31 PM »
The grown woman apparently can't think for herself but that 16 year old kid who taunted the Native American people knew exactly what he was doing!

REEEEEEE: We are The Defenders of Women

« Reply #40235 on: March 25, 2021, 05:47:01 PM »
Dan has been a well-documented sleaze for a while now, something he himself has admitted to on the show on several occasions.  Like, it blows my mind how many people are surprised he's a pump and dumper when it's been an important talking point whenever he brings up his mental health issues.

This is still a nothingburger that has somehow yet again prevented people from looking to closely at Arin, who by multiple accounts is worse (not on the sex front, just other things like potentially charity fraud). 

BIONIC

Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40237 on: March 25, 2021, 06:17:01 PM »

Jansen

« Reply #40238 on: March 25, 2021, 06:37:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-smash-player-zero-attempted-suicide-on-tuesday-is-currently-being-treated-in-hospital.399913/page-2#post-61571401

"This is why I hate cancel culture, people commit one crime (sometimes they are really terrible, I get that) and they lose their whole career, social live, etc. and pretty much get thrown in the trash by everyone. No wonder it led to this... These people need help, not this."

Good luck buddy

benjipwns

« Reply #40239 on: March 25, 2021, 06:59:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-we-talk-about-the-awful-state-of-usb-audio-support-on-the-new-consoles.398824/
User Banned (1 Month): Sinophobia

I was worried when we got radio silence on this before launch with the PS5, and it turned out to be true - it's 2021 and we still don't have UAC 2 support for USB DACs on the PS5. Just UAC 1, with volume limitations. Really not acceptable, but at least it's something.

I got my Series X yesterday only to find the situation there is somehow EVEN WORSE. No USB DAC support whatsoever. My only option to use my good headphones is to go through the headphone port on the controller, using an XLR to 3.5mm adapter, and the quality is a noticeable step down. The DAC in those controllers is cheap and tinny. It barely has enough power for my 300 ohm headphones, I have to completely max the volume for anything even remotely acceptable.

Neither consoles have optical out ports.

How is this acceptable?

Why are we forced to buy garbage chinese plastic gamer headset crap to have a seamless headphone audio experience on €500 consoles in 2021?
:chinacry

benjipwns

« Reply #40240 on: March 25, 2021, 07:02:31 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissive Drive-By in Serious Topic; Accunt in Junior Phase
User banned (1 month): Posting a video uploaded for a harrassment site, after previosuly warned not to post content from this site
Slayven can you sort?

Klelk

« Reply #40241 on: March 25, 2021, 07:11:10 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissive Drive-By in Serious Topic; Accunt in Junior Phase
User banned (1 month): Posting a video uploaded for a harrassment site, after previosuly warned not to post content from this site
Slayven can you sort?

OHHHHH

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40242 on: March 25, 2021, 08:13:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-we-talk-about-the-awful-state-of-usb-audio-support-on-the-new-consoles.398824/

I was worried when we got radio silence on this before launch with the PS5, and it turned out to be true - it's 2021 and we still don't have UAC 2 support for USB DACs on the PS5. Just UAC 1, with volume limitations. Really not acceptable, but at least it's something.

I got my Series X yesterday only to find the situation there is somehow EVEN WORSE. No USB DAC support whatsoever. My only option to use my good headphones is to go through the headphone port on the controller, using an XLR to 3.5mm adapter, and the quality is a noticeable step down. The DAC in those controllers is cheap and tinny. It barely has enough power for my 300 ohm headphones, I have to completely max the volume for anything even remotely acceptable.

How is this acceptable?

Why are we forced to buy garbage chinese plastic gamer headset crap to have a seamless headphone audio experience on €500 consoles in 2021?

:neogaf

ctrl+f thread for "chi"

literally no one said a word about it or cared

talking about "cheap chinese products" is now sinophobia!!

:heh  :dead
Uncle

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #40243 on: March 25, 2021, 08:40:57 PM »

How is this acceptable?

:neogaf

ctrl+f thread for "chi"

literally no one said a word about it or cared

talking about "cheap chinese products" is now sinophobia!!

:heh  :dead

the real reason is calling an aspects of our beloved new consoles shitty. the sinophobia thing is just the only reason they could get that would stick

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #40244 on: March 25, 2021, 08:55:31 PM »
A whole month for insulting chinese manufacturing. Jinping would be proud  :chinacry

Superstar

« Reply #40245 on: March 25, 2021, 09:27:54 PM »
 https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-ever-walked-out-of-a-movie-in-the-theater.399817/page-7#post-61580623

Yep, back in 2016 when I was watching the Warcraft movie. Just a depressing experience, I felt like I was wasting my money every second I was there. To make matters worse, a bunch of stooges in the audience asked me to sit further away because I'm "making their kids uncomfortable" so I tell em to fuck off. The underpaid managed has to come in and kick me out but thankfully I was gonna leave anyway since the movie was terrible. Before I left though I made sure to take a dump on the ladies bathroom floor, I can thank my partner for convincing me to pull that one off.

:cody

FUME5

« Reply #40246 on: March 25, 2021, 09:59:33 PM »
Sexual agency? You mean a brothel?

That ones free transhuman.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40247 on: March 25, 2021, 10:39:01 PM »
How good looking can they be if it's free

:rodney

Boredfrom

« Reply #40248 on: March 25, 2021, 11:00:23 PM »
Hope he recovers and can be in a better place mentally in the future.
Stuff like this is tricky cause his whole life basically revolved around Smash and being in the community but obviously with what he did he can't just be accepted back in. What he did was terrible but still, hopefully, he can find something else in life and feel better.

Probably the reason why he tried to take his life is that he hasn’t found something that will make him feel better.

Pisses me off that people are using this to whine about cancel culture again though, there are and should be consequences to actions but that doesn't mean we want people to die for what they did.

This shit is going to become more common as long as cancel culture is not take it as a serious issue. Not everyone is a sociopath narcissist that can brush off this type of harassment.

Boredfrom

« Reply #40249 on: March 25, 2021, 11:04:43 PM »
Quote from: Wein_Cruz
. Actions have consequences. I feel bad for anyone who has suicidal ideations but he did put himself in this position.

Super Progressive Forum

ShutUp

« Reply #40250 on: March 25, 2021, 11:21:10 PM »
"I feel bad if he kills himself but also if he does  :trumps"

Propagandhim

« Reply #40251 on: March 25, 2021, 11:30:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-ever-walked-out-of-a-movie-in-the-theater.399817/page-7#post-61580623

Yep, back in 2016 when I was watching the Warcraft movie. Just a depressing experience, I felt like I was wasting my money every second I was there. To make matters worse, a bunch of stooges in the audience asked me to sit further away because I'm "making their kids uncomfortable" so I tell em to fuck off. The underpaid managed has to come in and kick me out but thankfully I was gonna leave anyway since the movie was terrible. Before I left though I made sure to take a dump on the ladies bathroom floor, I can thank my partner for convincing me to pull that one off.

:cody

Some of these people are beyond help.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #40252 on: March 26, 2021, 12:20:17 AM »
There's a 90% chance that's a troll post.

benjipwns

« Reply #40253 on: March 26, 2021, 12:24:44 AM »
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissing the Problematic Nature and Abuse of Power Dynamics and Minimizing the Victims Testimony; Ignoring Staff Post
So he uses his status as a gaming YouTuber to fuck much younger fans backstage at events and then ghosts them?

That's actually disgusting as hell. I feel like puking. There is literally no defending that.

Sorry, fuck that guy. He looks like a fucking sleazebag too, from the few pictures I've seen.
This is why people should read a bit, because this isn't happening.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing and Downplaying the Problematic Nature and Abuse of Power Dynamics and Minimizing the Victims Testimony; Ignoring Staff Post

So two people agreed to have sex.
She feels he abused his power like most celebrities do when they have an opportunity for sex.
Men I feel bad for her that shit can sting but he doesn’t owe her anything. And this is nothing honestly

benjipwns

« Reply #40254 on: March 26, 2021, 12:33:51 AM »
There is absolutely no way they have even come close to helping the poc, lower income or homeless communities enough to warrant this.
User Banned (1 Week): Toxic Drive-By; Thread Derail

Yeah I guess it's better to just let the poor die, you're right guys, please continue to GET HYPE WOOOO

After all they've already worked an entire year in a toxic deathscape, what's a few more weeks or months of permanent psychic damage as long as people can get back out to concerts and bars #lightattheendofthetunnel
:lol nobody even derailed the thread over this

BikeJesus

« Reply #40255 on: March 26, 2021, 01:46:16 AM »
Sorry no link but i saw earlier some idiot call out a user because they 'only' had ~850 posts.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #40256 on: March 26, 2021, 03:03:01 AM »
There is absolutely no way they have even come close to helping the poc, lower income or homeless communities enough to warrant this.
User Banned (1 Week): Toxic Drive-By; Thread Derail

Yeah I guess it's better to just let the poor die, you're right guys, please continue to GET HYPE WOOOO

After all they've already worked an entire year in a toxic deathscape, what's a few more weeks or months of permanent psychic damage as long as people can get back out to concerts and bars #lightattheendofthetunnel
:lol nobody even derailed the thread over this

Psychic damage?  This dude working with the Pokémon’s?

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #40257 on: March 26, 2021, 05:07:55 AM »

Yep, back in 2016 when I was watching the Warcraft movie. Just a depressing experience, I felt like I was wasting my money every second I was there. To make matters worse, a bunch of stooges in the audience asked me to sit further awaybecause I'm "making their kids uncomfortable" so I tell em to fuck off. The underpaid managed has to come in and kick me out but thankfully I was gonna leave anyway since the movie was terrible. Before I left though I made sure to take a dump on the ladies bathroom floor, I can thank my partner for convincing me to pull that one off.

Amirox alt or just valued ree poster? maybe they should try for a job at Reddit?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40258 on: March 26, 2021, 06:31:50 AM »
Quote from: Wein_Cruz
. Actions have consequences. I feel bad for anyone who has suicidal ideations but he did put himself in this position.

Super Progressive Forum

he was asking for it, he was wearing the halter top of someone who clearly wanted to have abuse heaped on them by the internet
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #40259 on: March 26, 2021, 07:10:44 AM »
Slayven -

Create monsters, eventually they will turn on your.

At this point it has to be deliberate. Nobody could fuck up one sentence like this and not be aware

https://www.resetera.com/threads/televangelist-franklin-graham-billy-grahams-son-endorses-covid-vaccine-on-facebook-goes-as-well-as-you-expect.400207/#post-61592434