Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106109 times)

Propagandhim

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #40980 on: April 07, 2021, 04:55:57 PM »
Royalan probably lives in a nice, safe neighborhood.  Away from all those pesky gangs terrorizing neighborhood kids getting to school defending themselves from all those white murderers.

ShutUp

« Reply #40981 on: April 07, 2021, 05:07:40 PM »
All these people no doubt live in safe areas. Can't admit to that and destroy their e-credit though.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40982 on: April 07, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »
You didn't even read the fucking thread and you chiming in with this fuck shit that's been answered. But here, YES. There are PLENTY of times when guns were good for Black people defending themselves against racist violence in America. God damned you sheltered as shit to not HAVE to know this history and got nerve to open your mouth. You're not qualified to comment on this if you can't be bothered to read. Just read.
:dead

Man, this thread is making me glad that I regularly don't interact with people in real life. I'm a black man who is generally anti-gun, but man, a lot of you guys are really depressing me. The nerve of you all lecturing.. as if people don't know their individual situations better...

In the mean time, people need to feel like they can survive until tomorrow and this may involve self defense classes, mace, or a gun.
A motherfucking mace bois
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 05:27:09 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40983 on: April 07, 2021, 05:26:21 PM »
You didn't even read the fucking thread and you chiming in with this fuck shit that's been answered. But here, YES. There are PLENTY of times when guns were good for Black people defending themselves against racist violence in America. God damned you sheltered as shit to not HAVE to know this history and got nerve to open your mouth. You're not qualified to comment on this if you can't be bothered to read. Just read.
:dead
The only good guy with a gun is a good black guy with a gun.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Even though he is statistically most likely to kill another black guy.
[close]
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40984 on: April 07, 2021, 05:32:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-americans-flock-to-gun-stores-and-clubs-i-needed-to-protect-myself-gun-ownership-among-black-americans-is-up-58-2.405111/post-62393724
Quote from: OP
I'm not American
Lol. The OP of the black gun thread isn't even American (Taiwanese).

Quote from: professor beef
I would love to have the luxury of throwing data in affected people's faces by saying "science says i'm right, fuck feelings" while also not having to worry about those people's plights on a daily basis
"Fuck your facts, I've got third-hand opinions on my side motherfucker!"

Quote from: OP
Science and data doesn't take into account real life.
That's kind of the point. Science and data take facts into account you dumb fucking moron.

Quote from: Royalan
You don't get to ask more of my thoughts until you answer my question. Should Black people have never owned guns?

And "nobody should own guns" is not an answer.

thatsbait.gif

What a cunt of a human being...

Quote from: User Banned (3 weeks): inflammatory accusations and commentary surrounding gun violence
Good. Not perfect, obviously, but better than waiting on all the broken promises to fix policing, let alone economic racism. Anti-gun fundamentalism hasn't done shit for anybody, and neither has the tunnel vision on gun ownership only being possible on the level of the individual.

Yeah, I'm done talking about this.

More guns won't make anyone safer and even though there's a multitude of data that shows that no one wants to listen to reason.

Solidly stupid pronouncement when there's literally white supremacists marching and menacing people anytime they think they have an opening. But that's the 'progressive' way, pay lip service to the brutality of policing against minorities in one breath, and excoriate those same minorities when they have the gall to take steps to defend themselves and each other in the next. You're either with us or you're with the frothing NRA gun cultists!

Can someone explain why on page 3 this is worthy of a three week ban, but by Page 8, this is what will get you banned?

Quote from: User Banned (Duration Pending Review): Inflammatory False Equivalences Around Race; Prior Ban for Dismissing Concerns Around Racism
The fuck is wrong with people saying this is a good thing.

I get that people want to defend themselves with all those right wing idiots running around like military while cops shoot blacks on sight.

But more guns is never ever a good thing cause it just increases the amounts of accidents and suicides.

And things like white idiots not wanting blacks in their gun club and now blacks forming their own "black only" clubs just leads to more tension and segregation.

Get your fucking gun laws straight and stop all that needless hate on any skin color. The color or your skin doesn't make you a good or bad person you are still a human being and should be treated as that, another fellow human being trying to live your life.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 06:12:28 PM by Potato »
Spud

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #40985 on: April 07, 2021, 05:42:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/capitol-riot-defendant-alleges-beating-by-jail-guards.406164/

The link says Resetera, but the comment read like gaf.

Listen, if they didn't want to be thrown in prison and beaten, they shouldn't have been Treasonist Nazi's. It's that simple. This really is their own fault.

I could happily believe prison guards might accidentally end up causing some accidental damage to a white supremacist who was arrested for committing treason, by accident.

Very happily.

There's no description for the kind of warm fuzzy I felt in my stomach reading the OP.

Hope this makes the guards beat them some more.

Sounds like.. prison. Where violence and mind games are an everyday occurrence. A few CO's breaking you in for being a dumbass newbie (I asked for toilet paper hours ago!) is the least of their long term problems. Congratulations, now you know our prison system is not about rehabilitation, it's about survival. Don't like it, don't put yourself in position to go to prison.

:society

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40986 on: April 07, 2021, 05:58:15 PM »
but the DATA
Data has a racial slant anyway. Always

:lawd
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40987 on: April 07, 2021, 06:08:06 PM »

The ends of the horseshoe are finally touching

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40988 on: April 07, 2021, 06:10:29 PM »
Quote from: SuppressAQueef
but the DATA
Data has a racial slant anyway. Always has.

And given that all attempts to fully study this by the CDC has been hampered by Republicans in Congress, we don't have the whole picture and context for any stats to begin with, regardless of how fully framed they may appear to be on this issue.

:mindblown

Data has a racial slant

study this by the CDC

:mindblown

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40989 on: April 07, 2021, 06:10:45 PM »
That thread is so unhinged it's impossible to keep up.

Someone should add it to the Wikipedia page.

These are not the thoughts of a sane and rational human being...

it's probably not a bad idea to be prepared to defend against some potential upcoming pogrom/kristallnacht against black Americans
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 06:16:39 PM by Potato »
Spud

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #40990 on: April 07, 2021, 06:31:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ea-sports-shares-cover-for-new-pga-tour-game-announces-masters-license-exclusivity.406392/#post-62376906

Quote from: Slayven, post: 62376906, member: 2504
As a black man that use to leave near the masters, I am not sure i am allowed to be this close to the Augusta National

:titus
Margs

ShutUp

« Reply #40991 on: April 07, 2021, 06:31:30 PM »
Throw the majority of the people in that thread in one giant padded cell, lock the goddamn door and melt the key. Its the only way to be certain.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40992 on: April 07, 2021, 07:35:58 PM »
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40993 on: April 07, 2021, 08:01:30 PM »
the rest of the wikipedia talk page is exasperating

the user Ckoerner has done the majority of edits on the page, and admits to being a resetera member, and knows how to play the wikipedia game to dodge all criticisms

how is it ok to promote the website like this as an era user?

"I do have an account on ResetEra and engage in the community there recreationally. I have no horse in the race and am not receiving any compensation for working on this article. Valid suggestions to improve the article are welcome."  :smug

everyone can plainly see how era is a cesspool roundly made fun of across the web, their antics are well known, they've helped drive people to suicide, danced on graves, are currently anti-science regarding gun violence, why can none of this be included in the article?

"To include these claims in an encyclopedia article we'd need to have reliable sources writing about them. We could then include them in a neutral way. That's how this works. Not anyone coming to a talk page making claims about a thing or person without any way to verify. If we didn't have these rules, then Wikipedia would be untrustworthy and biased"  :smug

and it just so happens that no "trustworthy source" has ever written anything bad about resetera!  imagine that

and you can't include things posted on the forum itself because then you're using a thing to cite itself

so I guess fucking factual information that is plainly obvious and easy to find has no place in an encyclopedia  :dizzy

but see, normally you would think if you can't find any reliable sources even talking about something, it wouldn't meet standards for notability  :thinking
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #40994 on: April 07, 2021, 08:35:08 PM »
Re confusing reporting with endorsing again

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ap-is-concerned-that-the-murderer-of-george-floyd-looks-like-a-villain-due-to-wearing-a-mask-in-the-courtroom.406491/

All they do is cite legal experts who say that this might be problematic.

And when you think about it for a moment this is something that could have consequences down the line during an appeal

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40995 on: April 07, 2021, 08:50:45 PM »

endure verbal abuse on behalf of era and then get banned

:neogaf :crowdlaff :girlaff :dead
Uncle

FUME5

« Reply #40996 on: April 07, 2021, 08:57:56 PM »
Royalan probably lives in a nice, safe neighborhood.  Away from all those pesky gangs terrorizing neighborhood kids getting to school defending themselves from all those white murderers.

Anyone remember the Royalan thread / post where he was saying his coworker was trying to flirt with him by telling him he was sucking random dudes dicks in the train station toilets?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #40997 on: April 07, 2021, 09:11:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-harris-administration-announces-initial-executive-actions-to-address-the-gun-violence-public-health-epidemic.406593/

Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is announcing six initial actions to address the gun violence public health epidemic. The recent high-profile mass shootings in Boulder – taking the lives of 10 individuals – and Atlanta – taking the lives of eight individuals, including six Asian American women – underscored the relentlessness of this epidemic. Gun violence takes lives and leaves a lasting legacy of trauma in communities every single day in this country, even when it is not on the nightly news. In fact, cities across the country are in the midst of a historic spike in homicides, violence that disproportionately impacts Black and brown Americans. The President is committed to taking action to reduce all forms of gun violence – community violence, mass shootings, domestic violence, and suicide by firearm.

Look at these racists. Always knew Joe would show his true colors.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #40998 on: April 07, 2021, 09:28:03 PM »

Anyone remember the Royalan thread / post where he was saying his coworker was trying to flirt with him by telling him he was sucking random dudes dicks in the train station toilets?

He works with Cory Booker?!

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #40999 on: April 07, 2021, 09:34:29 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

get banned trying to slutshame genshin

:neogaf
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 09:50:04 PM by remy »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41001 on: April 07, 2021, 11:05:14 PM »
the rest of the wikipedia talk page is exasperating

the user Ckoerner has done the majority of edits on the page, and admits to being a resetera member, and knows how to play the wikipedia game to dodge all criticisms

how is it ok to promote the website like this as an era user?

"I do have an account on ResetEra and engage in the community there recreationally. I have no horse in the race and am not receiving any compensation for working on this article. Valid suggestions to improve the article are welcome."  :smug

everyone can plainly see how era is a cesspool roundly made fun of across the web, their antics are well known, they've helped drive people to suicide, danced on graves, are currently anti-science regarding gun violence, why can none of this be included in the article?

"To include these claims in an encyclopedia article we'd need to have reliable sources writing about them. We could then include them in a neutral way. That's how this works. Not anyone coming to a talk page making claims about a thing or person without any way to verify. If we didn't have these rules, then Wikipedia would be untrustworthy and biased"  :smug

and it just so happens that no "trustworthy source" has ever written anything bad about resetera!  imagine that

and you can't include things posted on the forum itself because then you're using a thing to cite itself

so I guess fucking factual information that is plainly obvious and easy to find has no place in an encyclopedia  :dizzy

but see, normally you would think if you can't find any reliable sources even talking about something, it wouldn't meet standards for notability  :thinking

Why is this a separate article again?

This is like the third time now. It's getting a little annoying... Just merge it back with NeoGaf and be done with it please. :( --2603:9000:CC02:4E00:4CCA:C406:D944:C216 (talk) 14:59, 6 April 2021 (UTC)

Sorry to annoy you IP. As I stated in my edit summary I felt the subject met the criteria of inclusion in the encyclopedia. "Since 2019 the site has grown and its impact on the industry has increased. I've reviewed the previous incarnation of the article and updated it where I could. While web rankings are suspect ,ResetEra is a magnitude larger than its predecessor, NeoGaf by multiple analytical tools. It has also been referred to by RS "one of the internet's largest video game forums"" If others disagree, let's discuss why. Ckoerner (talk) 17:21, 6 April 2021 (UTC)

Honestly, this article speaks like it was written by someone from that very forum itself. It's leaving out the warts (only criticism is on David Jaffe's relationship, which......it isn't), while overselling the other aspects, like the user ratio and notable industry figures who registered for the site. Specifically: How many of those notable industry figures are active lol? More specifically: How many of those notable industry figures have been active in the past year? More more specifically: How many of those notable industry figures have been active in the past few years? ResetEra is an offshoot of NeoGAF - same people, same members, same drama, renamed in an effort to distance from a single person. That's all it is: A rebranding, and in terms of industry recognition, nowhere near the level of clout GAF used to have. As a community, it is just incredibly insignificant when it comes to gaming hubs when compared to reddit subs, individual company Discord servers, or hell, even Gamefaqs. They've accomplished nothing of any significance, set no benchmarks of any kind, since their inception aside from their general toxicity and social media drama. And, I'm gonna gingerly put my foot down on this, they don't deserve to be rewarded with a Wikipedia page for that. They're a footnote on NeoGAF's main page at best, and considering how many times this has happened already...it's inevitably that this page is gonna get deleted and/or merged. Again. It's becoming an annoyance. --2603:9000:CC02:4E00:7524:11CA:354:339B (talk) 21:19, 6 April 2021 (UTC)

:whoo

Absolutely SCATHING.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41002 on: April 07, 2021, 11:08:17 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:ResetEra

Why does this article ignore pretty much all and any of the severe criticism against Resetera? This article makes it sound like a helpful, positive website. Very bizarre to read.

To go in on the details:

Resetera has been at the helm of many toxic harassment campaigns against developers, development studios, publishers or otherwise people that they deemed "bad". You will probably ask for sourcing, which is difficult because these toxic actions always gain traction within the environment, then are executed on other platforms like Twitter. That shouldn't keep it from being mentioned, though.

Examples of the top of my head: - Calling Vavra, head behind Kingdom Come: Deliverance, was and is called a nazi, despite utmost evidence having cleared all suspicions. - Alec Holowka, indie developer, was driven into suicide by a random call from Zoe Quinn. Resetera helped making her story big until a person died. - Similar, Etika was ridiculed until he killed himself - CD Projekt Red an Cyberpunk 2077 are being called transphobic only for depicting a fictional cyberpunk world where genitals can be changed and used for advertisement. - recently, Sakurai, Nintendo and Smash Bros were accused of racism for not having more black characters in Smash - and countless more that could be added to their organized harassment campaigns

Then there's also the way that discourse is conducted on their forum: Having a "wrong opinion" gets you dog piled and banned. This is defended by labeling the "wrong opinion" as "bigot" or similar, and therefore the punishment is justified. Many of the above mentioned cases saw some users argue against and explain, but these explanations always fall on deaf ears and are dismissed.

Resetera has strong fascists leanings, openly expressing about changing the judicial system in favor or a court of public opinion. Relentlessly and without empathy nor mercy ruining the lives of those they chose as "having a wrong opinion". This extremist attitude should absolutely be expressed in any article about this community. There should be enough people that can add much, much more severe criticism to what I already mentioned. They're also pro-censorship, demanding any changes to topics in games they find uncomfortable. And last but not least their extreme hypocrisy where sexualizing female characters gets you banned, but threads about sexualized male characters are tolerated.

If you really find this community worthy a Wikipedia-article, I beg you to update the critcism section by A LOT. As it is, it's warping reality, and Wikipedia should strive to present facts and information, not propaganda. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2003:D8:8F07:A300:101F:9780:F3EF:749A (talk) 12:56, 7 April 2021 (UTC)

:ufup
ど助平

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #41003 on: April 07, 2021, 11:11:14 PM »
I'm not going to link to them but there is several places that take a lot of screenshots of posts here to make fun of them like it's a sitcom they seem to be heavily invested in. It's kind of weird.
someone who spends his life screenshotting era posts for twitter was celebrating and I'm just like, dude, you wouldn't have a twitter account without era
:badass

Boredfrom

« Reply #41004 on: April 07, 2021, 11:21:56 PM »

get banned trying to slutshame genshin

:neogaf

China doesnt care. And for once I agree with them.

benjipwns

« Reply #41005 on: April 07, 2021, 11:24:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-are-religious-people-almost-always-shown-as-violence-loving-extremists-or-as-dumb-backwards-people.405564/

This thread can ONLY go well.

This thread is being locked while we review the large number of reports it's generating.

User Banned (1 Month): Hostility, Inflammatory Accusations of Bigotry Over a Series of Posts

Stop fucking lying, gaslighting and putting your strawman in other peoples mouths.

Its fucking disgusting.

Not shoving your fucking religion down other peoples throats with shit like abortion laws is not being forced to renounce your faith. You like to ACT like it is, because you are taught proselytizing is your God given right and duty to do to others, and that power to force onto other people clearly fucking resonates with you. But its not your right, and not getting to shove your shit down other peoples throats is not you being opressed.

They.
Are
Not
The.
Same
Thing

I know your fucking shit like the back of my hand. You arent fooling anyone with this pretend to be the victim crap. It's literally the first default go to tactic. I grew up in this slimy two faced shit pile of 'rhetoric'. It's literally the reason I dropped religion the second I was able to escape.
No, they never said that, they said they want to get them to stop using their control of the lawmaking process to stop fucking forcing their religion on others, and would be HAPPY to see the best case scenario of them CHOOSING to renounce their faith. You, are trying to conflate that with abusing the law to FORCE your beliefs on others, as if they are the same thing, you are blatantly lying and everything you say past that is blatant gaslighting.

I am done with you, you are the WORST kind of bad faith actor.
And he continues the lie unabated as if no one can tell the difference between CHOOSING and abusing the systemically biased system if law to FORCE.

This is just gross on a messageboard. But this weasel shit from a position of power?

That's why op.
User Banned (1 Week): Antagonizing Other Users Based on Their Religion Over a Series of Posts

Yeah, believing in a magical sky daddy is completely rational......
User Banned (2 Months): Inflammatory Accusations of Bigotry Over a Series of Posts, Previous Severe Bans for Similar Behavior

And yet deep down, you probably have thoughts about the nature of their identities that you wouldn’t dare post publicly on ResetEra. Most mainstream religions are highly bigoted institutions. Being outwardly tolerant and friendly doesn’t mean shit if internally you believe their very existence to be rooted in sin.
Good talk.

benjipwns

« Reply #41006 on: April 07, 2021, 11:26:39 PM »
Imagine if I told you four two like, a year ago, that in 2021, Zack Snyder's Justice League would redefine superhero movie making, Joe Biden would be President and ResetERA.com would be banning people who argue against guns and religion.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:31:11 PM by benjipwns »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41007 on: April 07, 2021, 11:29:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-now-has-a-wikipedia-article.405627/page-2#post-62309292
Quote from: Swiggins
Unfortunately this will probably be deleted.

If I remember correctly, Era has had an article before and it almost always gets deleted because it doesn't meet notability requirements and we're more or less considered a footnote of NeoGAF.

Furthermore, it's painting a little too Rosy of a picture of us...kinda weird tbh.

:girlaff
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41008 on: April 07, 2021, 11:31:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-now-has-a-wikipedia-article.405627/page-2#post-62309292
Quote from: DrForester
Quote from: Thorakai
It was so creepy how much rent-free headspace Era takes in some people’s minds. Came across so much hate on Twitter when I was trying to find info on the site outage.

I felt the same way when I heard about the thread on the old site where they just go through Era threads that offend them. Creepy little cyber stalkers. Get a fucking life.

:spiders
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41009 on: April 07, 2021, 11:34:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-now-has-a-wikipedia-article.405627/page-2#post-62311659
Quote from: moblin
Quote from: tadaima
Sorry to be a downer, but that Wikipedia page is a whole lot of nothing. David Jaffe calling us rude? A quote tweet from the Octopath Traveler account? The Mario Golf Aces box art seen days early? My resume has more notable achievements than those listed in this article. This will be deleted or redirected.

yeah.

and what major devs even post here regularly? GAF had that rep but it was certainly waning in the years prior to everyone coming here, and the handful of devs who do or did post here were either banned, left because they didn't want to deal with the mess, or work on mobile games.

it probably deserves a page truth be told but the previous decision to delete made sense. "Registered Users" is a joke statistic given the immense number of bans and alts that the site attracts.

:preach
ど助平

ShutUp

« Reply #41010 on: April 07, 2021, 11:56:38 PM »
"All these people on Twitter who hate us or poke fun at us, its crazy how much of it I see on there"

This is where sane individuals would look at WHY there is so much of that on Twitter. But they'll just bury their heads back in the sand and say it's everyone else who are the crazy ones.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41011 on: April 08, 2021, 12:17:29 AM »
Quote from: DrForester
Quote from: Thorakai
It was so creepy how much rent-free headspace Era takes in some people’s minds. Came across so much hate on Twitter when I was trying to find info on the site outage.

I felt the same way when I heard about the thread on the old site where they just go through Era threads that offend them. Creepy little cyber stalkers. Get a fucking life.

:spiders
Imagine if he found out that the mods frequently read and use threads like this?
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41012 on: April 08, 2021, 02:09:23 AM »
Bragg in the process of being lynched. Predictable.

User threadbanned, further moderation pending review: hostility and condescension over multiple posts

https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-americans-flock-to-gun-stores-and-clubs-i-needed-to-protect-myself-gun-ownership-among-black-americans-is-up-58-2.405111/post-62395068

Is hostility not warranted when someone posts something as ridiculous and insulting as this:
You really want to see black people dead huh
Spud

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #41013 on: April 08, 2021, 03:01:45 AM »
Damn, I'd like to see the same amount of effort ITT when it comes to dissuading white people from buying guns.
Half of these people in here won't even talk to their racist family during the holidays.

Let's just throw it out there. The issue here is people are afraid of black people getting guns because black people with guns are terrifying. The quotation of statistics is an ad hoc justification for that reaction.

Like, only five or so non-black people, if that, have said that the way to properly disarm is to address the reasons for why black people feel the need to arm up, which is white supremacy.

But we circle back around to my first observation.

This thread is a joke.

Wow, nepenthe claiming that people in that thread only have issues with gun buying because it's black people buying guns.

I can partially understand this whole Black Panther arm yourself concept but to brand anyone who takes issue with it as racist is such classic era.

There are idiots in that thread promoting the fucking NRA and Nepenthe brushes it off

If this thread is a joke then you can lock it since you are an admin. We've got people in here literally promoting the "training arm" of the NRA which is known racist institution instead of an ethical one for this type of subject.
It's interesting that that's the thing in here that offended you most. You also don't know how my job works.

Job.  That sounds as suspicious as this so called land known as "peru."

I guess we can add "Peruvians," to the list of how era treats asians and jews
sigh

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #41014 on: April 08, 2021, 03:35:00 AM »
I'm ABSOLUTELY against owning guns, but i'm a LEFTIST gun owner, which is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from all the other idiots who shouldn't be owning guns!  :lol :lol :lol

That's Era in a nutshell.  Ban books, zack Snyder, and twinkies because the wrong people might use them.  But not from me of course.  Im too smart.
sigh

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #41015 on: April 08, 2021, 06:02:39 AM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
reseteraandgunsohthat'sdifferent.jiff

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41016 on: April 08, 2021, 06:35:37 AM »
If there's one lesson from the black NRA chapter thread, it's that if you're on Resetera, you do not, under any circumstances, try to engage with the BCT nutters.

Just don't.
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #41017 on: April 08, 2021, 07:05:02 AM »
If there's one lesson from the black NRA chapter thread, it's that if you're on Resetera, you do not, under any circumstances, try to engage with the BCT nutters.

Just don't.
What about Filler's BBC NUTters?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #41018 on: April 08, 2021, 09:59:07 AM »
Nearly halfway to Halloween - Which will be the more popular woman's Marvel costume this year?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #41019 on: April 08, 2021, 10:29:32 AM »
wonder woman :teehee
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #41020 on: April 08, 2021, 11:28:52 AM »
Slutty Wonder Woman
©@©™

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41021 on: April 08, 2021, 11:44:31 AM »
*cough*

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31214902/report-former-nfl-player-phillip-adams-kills-5-himself

Magically, no thread on this over at REEEEeee. Would make that black gun ownership thread REAL problematic, wouldn’t it?

Propagandhim

« Reply #41022 on: April 08, 2021, 11:49:49 AM »
*cough*

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31214902/report-former-nfl-player-phillip-adams-kills-5-himself

Magically, no thread on this over at REEEEeee. Would make that black gun ownership thread REAL problematic, wouldn’t it?

Goddamn, a 9 and a 5 year old?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41023 on: April 08, 2021, 12:07:12 PM »
*cough*

White supremacists start real early.

Seriously though, that story is way fucked up. Not sure what the motivation was but apparently he had been a patient of the doctor at some point?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41024 on: April 08, 2021, 12:12:00 PM »
Less gun violence more slutty wonder woman plz  :-\
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #41025 on: April 08, 2021, 12:15:27 PM »
I need some pics of this so called “Slutty Wonder Woman”  :snob
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #41026 on: April 08, 2021, 12:27:51 PM »
I prefer person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation Wonder Woman

Oi Oi

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41027 on: April 08, 2021, 12:49:00 PM »
I need some pics of this so called “Slutty Wonder Woman”  :snob

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #41028 on: April 08, 2021, 12:52:27 PM »
That’s boner-killer WW.
Oi Oi

HaughtyFrank

Boredfrom

« Reply #41030 on: April 08, 2021, 01:19:31 PM »
*cough*

White supremacists start real early.

Seriously though, that story is way fucked up. Not sure what the motivation was but apparently he had been a patient of the doctor at some point?

Is CTE. the dude pulled out a Chris Benoit.

Boredfrom

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41032 on: April 08, 2021, 01:44:08 PM »
add tax fraud to the wiki bois  8)

Out of all the crimes I still think cheering on some idiot stealing hospital supplies for a friend who was scared they would be murdered by their doctor was probably the most dangerous.
At some point the FBI will give Cerium an early morning wake up call and then the idea to hide behind 'volunteers' who are not responsible on paper doesn't look so good anymore.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 02:05:47 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #41034 on: April 08, 2021, 02:45:31 PM »
*cough*

Here's the thread, CTE gets repeated so many times, all round tragedy rip to the victims.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/report-former-nfl-player-phillip-adams-kills-5-in-south-carolina-including-2-children-and-then-killed-himself.406830/

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #41035 on: April 08, 2021, 02:50:48 PM »
*cough*

Here's the thread, CTE gets repeated so many times, all round tragedy rip to the victims.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/report-former-nfl-player-phillip-adams-kills-5-in-south-carolina-including-2-children-and-then-killed-himself.406830/

Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly given the recent thread, no one blaming the easy access to guns

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #41036 on: April 08, 2021, 03:15:06 PM »
add tax fraud to the wiki bois  8)

Or the fact that the owner who makes money from a website run by unpaid staff lives in a million dollar condo a block from Central Park.

:snob :success

Propagandhim

« Reply #41037 on: April 08, 2021, 03:46:39 PM »
CTE affects people differently. The brain is fragile, some people with CTE will have extreme reactions to it.

If it's possible, there will be a test here for CTE and it will most likely show that Adams had CTE which indicates he struggled with controlling his emotions and impulse control and will have played a factor in what happened. The data we already have strongly supports this.

Statistics and data are now a reliable way to understand gun murders again.

:rejoice

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #41038 on: April 08, 2021, 03:57:14 PM »
resetera posters cherry pick facts to suit their narrative?

:titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus :titus
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41039 on: April 08, 2021, 04:00:36 PM »
*cough*

Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly given the recent thread, no one blaming the easy access to guns
I like how that completely turned around.

From all guns are bad and should be banned to we should all walk the streets with rocket launchers to protect ourselves.
🤴