Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 317766 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2400 on: February 18, 2021, 02:12:50 PM »

🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2402 on: February 18, 2021, 02:25:21 PM »
 :ohyeah

I was afraid fox business was going to force him to make sure the show was about business.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2404 on: February 18, 2021, 02:35:03 PM »
Wearing the same jeans and shoes, but his overnight bag appears to hold at least 10 days worth of clothes.

Odd.
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2405 on: February 18, 2021, 02:35:26 PM »
:ohyeah

I was afraid fox business was going to force him to make sure the show was about business.
They just wanted to replace Lou's Trump boner with some good old Reaganism  :lol

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1361789943748718598

Wearing the same jeans and shoes, but his overnight bag appears to hold at least 10 days worth of clothes.

Odd.
Ted Cruz is a real MVP he doesn't leave the country without his gaming PC in case the bois need him for a raid
🤴

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2406 on: February 18, 2021, 02:36:25 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1362433079885848580

:dunno

And despite all this he’s probably going to win the senate seat in 2024 again  ::)

he's got a point, fucking off is indeed one of the best things cruz could do for the state

james

« Reply #2407 on: February 18, 2021, 03:06:57 PM »
I noticed something odd about neogaf.

The Texas winter fail thread is only 3 pages long. And hanf the posts are euros talking about snow. By comparison, the resetera thread is 35 pages long.

Meanwhile the ted cruz thread is 3 pages of people defending him.

Its almost like they don't live in Texas.

Odd

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2408 on: February 18, 2021, 03:23:39 PM »
tbh the first thing I would do if i lived in Texas with only limited time left on my phone battery, my hands freezing and no water is defend Ted Cruz on NeoGAF :trumps
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2413 on: February 18, 2021, 07:42:58 PM »

I wonder if Rush was also Rudy's bull and did Trump know :thinking
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2415 on: February 18, 2021, 11:25:50 PM »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #2416 on: February 19, 2021, 08:32:44 AM »
Meanwhile an 11-year-old boy died from hypothermia in an unheated trailer home in Texas.
rub

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2418 on: February 19, 2021, 11:20:56 AM »
:biden
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2420 on: February 19, 2021, 11:48:29 AM »
That's some stupid as shit. Same dumb shit Obeezy got "roasted" for on policies.

Immigration details:  https://www.npr.org/2021/02/18/969083367/biden-tells-ice-to-chill-new-rules-limit-who-immigration-agents-target-for-arres

Regarding Porter: Why should a household of two making 100K get the same credit as a household of three making 100k?

Minimum wage:

When Joe Biden met with a group of mayors and governors last week he bluntly told them to get ready for a legislative defeat: his proposed minimum wage hike was unlikely to happen, he said, at least in the near term.

“I really want this in there but it just doesn't look like we can do it because of reconciliation,” Biden told the group, according to a person in the room. “I’m not going to give up. But right now, we have to prepare for this not making it.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/18/biden-governors-minimum-wage-469898

Does nintenx have an alt account or something?

Tasty

« Reply #2421 on: February 19, 2021, 11:57:25 AM »
That's some stupid as shit. Same dumb shit Obeezy got "roasted" for on policies.

Immigration details:  https://www.npr.org/2021/02/18/969083367/biden-tells-ice-to-chill-new-rules-limit-who-immigration-agents-target-for-arres

Regarding Porter: Why should a household of two making 100K get the same credit as a household of three making 100k?

Minimum wage:

When Joe Biden met with a group of mayors and governors last week he bluntly told them to get ready for a legislative defeat: his proposed minimum wage hike was unlikely to happen, he said, at least in the near term.

“I really want this in there but it just doesn't look like we can do it because of reconciliation,” Biden told the group, according to a person in the room. “I’m not going to give up. But right now, we have to prepare for this not making it.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/18/biden-governors-minimum-wage-469898

Does nintenx have an alt account or something?

You mean Twitter is collapsing our ability to recognize and internalize important information because of its very nature as a public SMS shouting platform for babies?

Who could have seen this coming!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2422 on: February 19, 2021, 02:44:25 PM »
When Biden hired all those Obama people they just decided to continue where they left off.

Which is to do just enough to make it look like things are changing but mostly just keeping things as they were.
The best example of this was when they were asked about small business and the answer was: "We hired a woman"

The strange thing is that they've sort of taken this approach to some things Trump has done like Spaceforce.
Spaceforce is ridiculous but Biden will still respect and fund the space troops because that is the right thing to do.
It only exists because Trump made it up during a speech and the crowd liked it.

Now since Adam Curtis has released a 5+ hour documentary on this very subject I don't see this changing anytime soon.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Tasty

« Reply #2424 on: February 19, 2021, 03:08:04 PM »
That's gotta be the most pissweak concern trolling I've ever seen.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2425 on: February 19, 2021, 03:15:26 PM »
the clip is hot, dana perino's "wow" :lol
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1362836474547339265

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2426 on: February 19, 2021, 03:20:26 PM »
god damnit nintex.

Space Force wasn't a trump thing, it was in the works since 2001.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
to combast the space lasers that took down the tw.....nevermind
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2427 on: February 19, 2021, 03:43:46 PM »
Fact check

Jesus was impeached and cancelled 2021 years ago.
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2428 on: February 19, 2021, 04:37:38 PM »
Fact check

Jesus was impeached and cancelled 2021 years ago.
...and good on the Romans for teaching that fucking commie bastard a lesson that faith, hope and charity have no place in the real world.
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2429 on: February 19, 2021, 05:20:07 PM »
 :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2433 on: February 19, 2021, 07:56:23 PM »
What's the chances of the US pursuing prosecution?

I give it one slippery  :biden out of 10.
Spud

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2434 on: February 19, 2021, 08:01:04 PM »
Prince is a CIA asset so 0%.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2435 on: February 19, 2021, 09:04:51 PM »
"Mr. President do you want to prosecute Eric Prince"

"Look.. folks. We need to stop this nonsense and get back to work. I have important things to deal with like restoring the soul of our nation"

"But sir don't you think we should support the Libyan government against Haftar who is backed by Egypt and Russia and...."

"if you wanna prosecute you prosecute young lady I think you would make a mighty fine prosecutor"
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2436 on: February 20, 2021, 06:28:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/elwasson/status/1362897282992115713

Uncle Joe is going to find some votes again :biden
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2437 on: February 20, 2021, 07:11:16 AM »
The Chicomms have to ship a few more stuffed ballot boxes to Delaware  :trumps
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2438 on: February 20, 2021, 03:20:00 PM »
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #2439 on: February 20, 2021, 03:25:12 PM »
twitter.com/POTUS/status/1363221133143769090

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

benjipwns

« Reply #2440 on: February 21, 2021, 04:03:37 PM »
https://thebulwark.com/will-almond-milk-and-plant-based-meat-exist-under-a-biden-fda/
Take, for example, when the FDA sought to ban the use of the term “almond milk,” arguing that milk alternatives like oat, soy, and coconut were not dairy, and therefore should not be able to call themselves “milk.”

As Trump FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said at the time, “An almond doesn’t lactate, I will confess.”

Naturally, Sen. Tammy Baldwin, a Democrat from Wisconsin, America’s Dairyland, introduced a bill in early 2017 that would ban the use of the term “milk” in nondairy products.

“If a consumer is confused about the source of a product labeled ‘almond milk,’ then he has bigger problems than being confused about which milk to buy,” said Justin Pearson, a senior attorney at the free market-based Institute for Justice. At the time, Pearson was also defending a dairy farmer against a Florida rule requiring she inject her all-natural skim milk with extra Vitamin D before she could call it “skim milk.”

But similar naming battles are headed to America based on the growth of the previously oxymoronic “plant-based meats” with which restaurants have been using to make vegetarian-friendly “impossible burgers.” Earlier this year, the European Union shot down an attempt to ban companies from using terms that compared meatless products to their carnivore-friendly counterparts, such as “veggie burgers.” A vegan-friendly hot dog, presumably, would likely be called something like a “tofu tube.”

Best part:
27-year-old Lincoln, Nebraska man Ander Christensen appeared before his City Council last September with a heartfelt plea for the city’s leaders to ban the term “boneless wings” from use in restaurants.

“Boneless chicken wings are just chicken tenders, which are already boneless,” Christensen pleaded to the council. “I don’t go to order boneless tacos. I don’t go and order boneless club sandwiches,” he said. “It’s just what’s expected.”

james

« Reply #2441 on: February 21, 2021, 04:11:20 PM »
Hes right about the boneless wings.

First time I ordered it, I assumed it would be the delicious wing meat without the bones.

Instead they served me some other less desirable part of the chicken

Tasty

« Reply #2442 on: February 21, 2021, 04:15:18 PM »
“tofu tube.”

:mouf

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2443 on: February 21, 2021, 04:24:49 PM »
tasty tofu  :-\

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2445 on: February 21, 2021, 05:25:02 PM »
They only went two for four, couldn't they book the same four people. :rage

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2446 on: February 21, 2021, 05:48:00 PM »
There's a lot of politicians saying crazy shit and sadly the best source for a report on the crazy bullshit these people are saying is first-hand. It's the "best evidence rule". Sure it gives them a platform but I hardly think it does them any favours considering the subject manner.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Tasty

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2449 on: February 21, 2021, 07:45:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1363643532544729095

I'm glad that after a month in office they've taken up time from his busy schedule to explain to Joe Biden what the Corona virus is  :idont
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2450 on: February 21, 2021, 08:35:29 PM »
Listening to them doesn't mean he's going to do what they say, because what do scientists know about public policy? :american

benjipwns

« Reply #2451 on: February 21, 2021, 08:41:35 PM »
By double digits, 46%-27%, those surveyed say they would abandon the GOP and join the Trump party if the former president decided to create one. The rest are undecided.

"We feel like Republicans don't fight enough for us, and we all see Donald Trump fighting for us as hard as he can, every single day," Brandon Keidl, 27, a Republican and small-business owner from Milwaukee, says in an interview after being polled. "But then you have establishment Republicans who just agree with establishment Democrats and everything, and they don't ever push back."

Half of those polled say the GOP should become "more loyal to Trump," even at the cost of losing support among establishment Republicans.

They express stronger loyalty to Trump the person (54%) than they did to the Republican Party that twice nominated him for the White House (34%).
A new USA Today/Suffolk Poll discovered that only 34% of Trump voters named Fox News as their "most trusted source of news." This is a massive 24% drop from the poll in October 2016, when 58% of former President Donald Trump supporters declared Fox News as their most trusted news source.

Trump voters are jumping the Fox News ship and embracing relative newcomers Newsmax and One American News Network. The poll of 1,000 Trump voters taken by phone between Feb. 15-19 found that 17% of Trump voters see Newsmax as their most trusted source of news, and 9% trust OANN.
Asked to describe what happened during the assault on the Capitol, 58% of Trump voters call it "mostly an antifa-inspired attack that only involved a few Trump supporters." That's more than double the 28% who call it "a rally of Trump supporters, some of whom attacked the Capitol."  Four percent call it "an attempted coup inspired by President Trump."

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #2452 on: February 21, 2021, 09:53:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1363643532544729095

I'm glad that after a month in office they've taken up time from his busy schedule to explain to Joe Biden what the Corona virus is  :idont

"pls explain basic virology concepts to me like im 5"

it's like every year you age over 70 your brain declines significantly and your chances of developing alzheimers skyrocket. still seems fucked to me people over 70 are even allowed in office
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:59:54 PM by naff »
◕‿◕

benjipwns

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2454 on: February 22, 2021, 01:03:34 PM »
She should check her Obamacare.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2455 on: February 22, 2021, 01:37:32 PM »
I got an email saying I was eligible to get the prick, then I went online to view locations and none of them within 100 miles had openings.  :corona_mj
©@©™

james

« Reply #2456 on: February 22, 2021, 01:58:59 PM »
Friend of mine got her second dose yesterday

Its happening

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2457 on: February 22, 2021, 02:20:34 PM »
Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States made over 1.6 billion dollars while being in office :trumps

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1363876281520189440
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2458 on: February 22, 2021, 02:23:00 PM »
So he's actually a billionaire now? :teehee

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2459 on: February 22, 2021, 02:30:42 PM »

:dead
🤴