Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 317769 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2461 on: February 22, 2021, 03:25:38 PM »
It’s going to the Clay Shaw trial for this century.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
:O

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2463 on: February 22, 2021, 04:45:34 PM »
Not even gonna google what Frazzledrip is.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2465 on: February 22, 2021, 04:54:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/blaireerskine/status/1363885316197789701

Unless she has some underlying medical condition, she should know it isn't her fucking turn yet regardless. Unless she thinks being cohost of The View means you get to jump the line in front of the people in their 60s and 50s and other sick people first, she should know she's not going to be able to get her shot for at least a couple of months. I'm sure part of her job is paying attention to media, and if she did, she'd know people in her age range are months away. She's 36, surely she can't think she should be getting the shot before people her mom's age and older who still haven't been able to get it.
Or maybe she was referring to the fact that, as a host of a show which is about talking to people about current events, she couldn't find out when she was scheduled to get her turn, not that she should be first in line. But you know, it's Twitter, so shit takes are the norm and her dad was on the wrong side of politics so she's fair game for taking things out of context and running with your own narrative.
Spud

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2466 on: February 22, 2021, 05:26:48 PM »
I take a more nuanced stance in that I do not support her jumping in line for a covid shot but do support her jumping in line for a sodium thiopental shot.

benjipwns

« Reply #2467 on: February 22, 2021, 05:40:29 PM »
A video that was found on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, the former Democratic congressman who was jailed in 2017 for sexting with a minor, began circulating on the “dark web.” The video was found in a folder on the laptop’s hard drive called “life insurance” and was named “frazzledrip.”

... the video ... shows Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin, Weiner’s former wife and longtime Clinton aide, raping and mutilating a young girl. Specifically, the video is supposed to show Clinton filleting the young girl’s face, and then taking turns with Abedin to wear the girl’s face as a mask in order to purposefully terrify the child so that her blood would be flooded with adrenochrome. The girl then bleeds out before Clinton and Abedin drink the blood during a Satanic ritual sacrifice.
I rate this as unconfirmed.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2468 on: February 22, 2021, 05:43:54 PM »
:what  :titus
Margs

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2469 on: February 22, 2021, 05:47:44 PM »
And apparently that QAnon Rep from Georgia was all about that stuff.
dog

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2470 on: February 22, 2021, 06:06:48 PM »
the little girl? albert einstein

benjipwns

« Reply #2472 on: February 22, 2021, 06:15:08 PM »

benjipwns

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2474 on: February 22, 2021, 07:43:06 PM »
First off, fuck you. Second off, if she pays any attention she would know at her age she's months away in line. Something like a quarter of the states still haven't dropped the age to 65 yet. All the medical experts have been on TV saying by April or May everyone who wants to get one will be able to get one. It's not even March yet. You fucking dick.
You're such a wanker.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2475 on: February 22, 2021, 08:03:10 PM »
Just yesterday they explained what COVID is to Joe Biden so princess Fats McCain should hold her horses until they get around to her privileged celebrity ass. :biden
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2476 on: February 22, 2021, 10:06:17 PM »
Didn't clarence thomas talk shit about the voting rights act a few years ago?

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #2477 on: February 22, 2021, 11:36:02 PM »
Imagine simping for Meghan McCain on a forum with like 12 active posters :crowdlaff

BIONIC

« Reply #2478 on: February 22, 2021, 11:51:05 PM »
This is a BBW-loving forum, pal  :ufup
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2479 on: February 23, 2021, 10:09:20 AM »
meghan might be a total dickhead, but she can put that bass all over my face

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2480 on: February 23, 2021, 10:29:57 AM »

Unless she has some underlying medical condition, she should know it isn't her fucking turn yet regardless. Unless she thinks being cohost of The View means you get to jump the line in front of the people in their 60s and 50s and other sick people first, she should know she's not going to be able to get her shot for at least a couple of months. I'm sure part of her job is paying attention to media, and if she did, she'd know people in her age range are months away. She's 36, surely she can't think she should be getting the shot before people her mom's age and older who still haven't been able to get it.

Well, at least in NYS, obesity qualifies you for a vaxx. And she looks like she'd probably qualify if we go by BMI.
^_^

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #2481 on: February 23, 2021, 11:08:03 AM »

Something about Hillary Clinton eating the face off of children.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #2482 on: February 23, 2021, 11:10:02 AM »

Or maybe she was referring to the fact that, as a host of a show which is about talking to people about current events, she couldn't find out when she was scheduled to get her turn, not that she should be first in line. But you know, it's Twitter, so shit takes are the norm and her dad was on the wrong side of politics so she's fair game for taking things out of context and running with your own narrative.

Nah, she was definitely talking about that she annoyed that she hasn't gotten a vaccine shot yet.

McCain, 36, reacted to Dr. Anthony Fauci's State of the Union interview on CNN, where he said it's "possible" that Americans will still need to wear masks in 2022 even if we return to "a significant degree of normality" by the end of the year.

"The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, don't know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine because the rollout for my age range and my health is so nebulous, I have no idea when and how I get it. I want to get it," the talk show host said. "If you call me at three o'clock in the morning, I will go any place at any time to get it.

She continued, "I want to be responsible and obviously wait my turn but this rollout has been a disaster."

"And I understand [former] President Trump can take much of the blame, but now we're in the Biden administration and I, for one, would like something to look forward to and to hope for because if getting the vaccine means that just nothing changes and we have to wait another few years until everyone gets it, there's already a lot of people not getting it," McCain said.

The View co-host referenced Israel's "get a shot, take a shot" campaign. The slogan is in reference to how some bars are offering free shots to citizens after they get the first shot of their vaccine, per The Times of Israel. All Israeli residents over 16 years old have been eligible to get the vaccine since Feb. 3, according to the outlet.

jorma

« Reply #2483 on: February 23, 2021, 12:21:09 PM »
But you are quoting her literally saying that she wants to wait for her turn?

Stro, you're such a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow  :lol

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2485 on: February 23, 2021, 02:37:34 PM »
But you are quoting her literally saying that she wants to wait for her turn?

Stro, you're such a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow  :lol
I know, right?

But hey, why read what someone actually said when you can rely on dumb cunt Twitter takes to form your opinion for you?
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2486 on: February 23, 2021, 03:04:54 PM »
she's being a twat:

"And I understand [former] President Trump can take much of the blame, but now we're in the Biden administration and I, for one, would like something to look forward to and to hope for because if getting the vaccine means that just nothing changes and we have to wait another few years until everyone gets it, there's already a lot of people not getting it," McCain said.

She can literally just watch the covid updates that happen daily and find out that the plan is to have 600 million doses available by July.

We are *checks calendar*  33 days into the Biden admin, give it a second thicness.

Also, I'm pretty sure she has connections to get a shot (if she hasn't gotten it already) and is being performative.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2488 on: February 23, 2021, 04:49:42 PM »
Get off my lawn Cabron :biden

Attacking Biden on immigration?!?
"Sleepy Joe is a horrible person, he's just horrible. He's not letting these poor people into our country but he allows drugs to pour in so my poor silly boy makes a fool of himself on the social media.
I can't staff my golf courses, my hotels are empty, can you imagine? And now they want to raise the minimum wage and you will lose your jobs. You can only afford half the people if you have to pay them double.
Melania or Ivanka 'sorry darling you will get fired I only have half the jobs' Our economy is going to hell, our beautiful Capital was ransacked and it only took him a month. I wanted to buy a new Helicopter but I don't feel like buying in this economy which is not good for our country it is not good. But we can still save our country we can do the fill the busters. You know if we get enough great people in like all the Mikes except that crazy one and Laura in 2022 we can fill the busters in the senate and they can't pass anything it's really quite amazing that our founding fathers came up with that. Lots of girls have daddy issues let me tell ya but those founding fathers were the real deal they were our real daddies and they did something that was almost as incredible as what we did"

:trumps
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2489 on: February 23, 2021, 05:17:58 PM »
she's being a twat:

She can literally just watch the covid updates that happen daily and find out that the plan is to have 600 million doses available by July.

We are *checks calendar*  33 days into the Biden admin, give it a second thicness.

Also, I'm pretty sure she has connections to get a shot (if she hasn't gotten it already) and is being performative.
She's saying they need to give people some clarity. Be more specific than some time in the next few months...maybe.

Public messaging around the vaccination campaign is extremely important to help counter misinformation and general anxiety. She's criticising their communication of the campaign.

Either way, she's definitely not saying that she, Meghan McCain, co-host of the view and conservative PAWG, is so important that she should have been able to jump the queue ahead of others like that Twitter hottake was implying. You'd have to have the reading comprehension of a Resetera member to come to that conclusion here.
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2490 on: February 23, 2021, 05:26:17 PM »
there's no way that fat bitch ain't got the jab yet anyway  :lol

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2491 on: February 23, 2021, 05:36:40 PM »
there's no way that fat bitch ain't got the jab yet anyway  :lol
Agreed. Which is exactly why people trying to quote her out of context are even more fucking stupid. Why would she want to jump the queue when she's already jumped the fucking thing?
Spud

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2493 on: February 23, 2021, 06:26:33 PM »
https://www.rawstory.com/eye-gouger-thomas-webster/

Notorious ‘eye gouger’ who allegedly beat Capitol police with a pipe revealed to be a former NYPD cop

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2494 on: February 23, 2021, 06:33:50 PM »
blue on blue crime smh  :info

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2495 on: February 23, 2021, 06:42:17 PM »
Thomas Webster was once assigned to work perimeter security at City Hall and at Gracie Mansion, which is the mayor's official residence.
I wonder which mayor of New York that was  :thinking
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2497 on: February 23, 2021, 07:10:57 PM »
 :putin that's a nice phone chuck
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2500 on: February 24, 2021, 12:23:51 AM »
protesters

:snoop

benjipwns

« Reply #2501 on: February 24, 2021, 12:42:52 PM »
The Senate Homeland Security Committee is postponing a confirmation hearing scheduled Wednesday for Neera Tanden, Axios has learned, a potential death knell for President Biden's nominee to lead the Office of Management and Budget.
          "cancel culture"
 :isthis

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2502 on: February 24, 2021, 12:52:54 PM »
 :bernie

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2503 on: February 24, 2021, 03:19:15 PM »
Could Neera Tanden lead to the Democrats using the nuclear option to get her confirmed  :dead

and then still not getting the votes
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2504 on: February 24, 2021, 03:27:35 PM »
Could Neera Tanden lead to the Democrats using the nuclear option to get her confirmed  :dead

and then still not getting the votes

I would pay good money for the dems using the nuclear option and then Bernie voting no.

Very good money.

All my money.
:O

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2505 on: February 24, 2021, 10:36:10 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/AntifascistF12/status/1364342486756376577

It’s a shame we’ll never get a Scorsese movie about Gavin McInnes.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2506 on: February 24, 2021, 11:03:19 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2507 on: February 25, 2021, 03:40:05 AM »
Quoting Yogi bear  :dead
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2508 on: February 25, 2021, 11:57:01 AM »
Yogi Berra

:girlaff

Cauliflower Of Love

Tuckers Law

« Reply #2510 on: February 25, 2021, 03:57:59 PM »
I hope Bernie continues that grudge.  Tanden is corporate money through and through, and belongs nowhere in OMB.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2511 on: February 25, 2021, 05:00:57 PM »
Yogi Berra

tbf I forgive a Dutch guy for not knowing a famous old baseball player... I mean, how many Americans know who Ruud van Nistelrooij is?
^_^

benjipwns

« Reply #2512 on: February 26, 2021, 01:04:08 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2513 on: February 26, 2021, 03:57:45 AM »
Today Biden became President  :heart
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2514 on: February 26, 2021, 09:05:22 AM »
Reminder that Biden was the one who said no to raiding Osama to Obama.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

BIONIC

« Reply #2516 on: February 26, 2021, 11:23:50 AM »
The replies on that  :delicious
Margs

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2517 on: February 26, 2021, 11:58:16 AM »
Yogi Berra

tbf I forgive a Dutch guy for not knowing a famous old baseball player... I mean, how many Americans know who Ruud van Nistelrooij is?

Fair, but Nintex should know that "America First"

Skullfuckers Anonymous