Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1785399 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #26520 on: August 06, 2022, 06:49:14 AM »
Before he deletes it again
PTSD is horrible and sometimes that's how it manifests and if you have any idea how to curb that I am literally all ears.

🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #26521 on: August 06, 2022, 07:09:14 AM »
No wonder everyone ignores him. He sounds like a bus stop mental.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26522 on: August 06, 2022, 07:28:37 AM »
While Sonic FUCK CAPITALISM Frontiers is a pretty good game it's not without issues. The framerate IRAQ WAS A MISTAKE doesn't hold up as well as we would've liked I WAS VIRTUALLY RAPED and the dynamic resolution makes the game blurry MY VISION IS 2020 I CAN SEE THE LIGHT OF KINGDOM HEARTS at times.
Further more with just about 8 hours of content ARREST BOBBY KOTTICK it's rather short for a game that relies heavily THE TV LITERALLY ABUSED MY EARS on a big open world.

STOP EDITING MY REVIEWS  :gamergate
🤴

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #26523 on: August 06, 2022, 07:38:54 AM »

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #26524 on: August 06, 2022, 08:15:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel-vs-capcom-2-1up-arcade-cabinet-announced-includes-all-previous-games-in-the-series.616200/page-2#post-91107291
God, it pisses me off that these games are trapped in $400 prisons.

Games being exclusive to the arcade are what set console/PC players back 20-30 years.

ShutUp

« Reply #26525 on: August 06, 2022, 10:53:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/BenKuchera/status/1555768312277176321

If you are having to self-destruct once a month, you should really seek help for that.

Taco Bell Tower

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26528 on: August 06, 2022, 01:34:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/somebody-help-me-with-this-dark-brandon-stuff.616539/#post-91144632
I hate to use this website considering how they become a Gamergate resource, but:
TIL KnowYourMeme is a GamerGate resource.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26529 on: August 06, 2022, 02:26:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/somebody-help-me-with-this-dark-brandon-stuff.616539/#post-91144632
I hate to use this website considering how they become a Gamergate resource, but:
TIL KnowYourMeme is a GamerGate resource.

Hey, according to era, you know who else is a gamergate ally, affiliate or resource?
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26530 on: August 06, 2022, 02:38:07 PM »
The WEF got nothing on Gamergate  8)
🤴

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #26531 on: August 06, 2022, 02:46:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/batgirl-film-cancelled-no-plans-to-release-film-on-hbo-max-or-theaters.614961/page-33#post-91156839

Quote from: Dreams-Visions
Quote from: Violence Jack
After all this controversy, if they let them actually finish the film and release it, I have to imagine it would do better now than before it was cancelled.
The feedback has to have them reconsidering.

The phenomenon known as the "Snyder Effect".
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26532 on: August 06, 2022, 02:54:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anchorage-cops-criticized-after-selfie-with-filipino-woman-who-flashed-white-privilege-card.616581/#post-91149792
She's clearly not white, so I'm assuming she was joking with the officers, and they thought it was a good laugh?
She's a Trump supporter so she was deemed one of the "good ones" and allowed to pass without further inspection.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26533 on: August 06, 2022, 03:09:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anchorage-cops-criticized-after-selfie-with-filipino-woman-who-flashed-white-privilege-card.616581/#post-91149792
She's clearly not white, so I'm assuming she was joking with the officers, and they thought it was a good laugh?
She's a Trump supporter so she was deemed one of the "good ones" and allowed to pass without further inspection.

Quote from: Royalan
Stories like this are why a lot of Black people no longer use "BIPOC" as a catch-all.

So I guess this is one of those stories where it's okay again to generalize an entire ethnicity.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26534 on: August 06, 2022, 03:21:57 PM »
NepNep banned a poc and stated she didn't give a fuck if he was brown skinned.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26535 on: August 06, 2022, 03:52:23 PM »

If you are having to self-destruct once a month, you should really seek help for that.
How did we let the unstable and the insane become the opinion leaders and influencers of our time? Did anyone think it was a good idea to celebrate these people?
Spud

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26536 on: August 06, 2022, 04:20:24 PM »
White adjacent minorities and CIS-passing LGBTQIA+ people are not invited to the cookout.
©@©™

BIONIC

« Reply #26537 on: August 06, 2022, 04:23:52 PM »

Quote from: Royalan
Stories like this are why a lot of Black people no longer use "BIPOC" as a catch-all.

So I guess this is one of those stories where it's okay again to generalize an entire ethnicity.

I wonder what would happen if someone posts “this is why Asians/Arabs/Hispanix no longer use the term BIPOC” in response to someone black committing some sort of crime  :thinking
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #26538 on: August 06, 2022, 05:01:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/batgirl-film-cancelled-no-plans-to-release-film-on-hbo-max-or-theaters.614961/page-33#post-91156839

After all this controversy, if they let them actually finish the film and release it, I have to imagine it would do better now than before it was cancelled.

Is fucking weird how much this film is stanned for.

Boredfrom

« Reply #26539 on: August 06, 2022, 05:02:50 PM »

How did we let the unstable and the insane become the opinion leaders and influencers of our time? Did anyone think it was a good idea to celebrate these people?

You are saying this like there wasn’t nutcase world leaders, philosophers and writers.

But in any case, Ben Kuchera is barely a influencer.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #26541 on: August 06, 2022, 05:09:05 PM »
Joker

JKR

Ye Gods it was right there in front of us all this time

:info

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26542 on: August 06, 2022, 05:11:52 PM »
I think it's at least partially because the movie became an inspiration for the shittiest of extremists and shit-heads in general.

Whereas most sane people who watched the movie and went "oh, so that's why he became a horrible criminal hellbent on destroying society" others watched the movie and went "My hero! So inspiring..."

Wipe me out Daddy Thanos !
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26543 on: August 06, 2022, 05:14:46 PM »
I’m not saying nothing controversial here, Joker not being seen as a good film is hardly a hot take.

What the hell is this lol?

:idont
ὕβρις

Polident Hive

« Reply #26544 on: August 06, 2022, 05:28:20 PM »
Not a fan of Joker personally, but by traditional measures of success people obsess over… it’s successful in every area.

None of it is earnest. It’ll be forgotten in a week. Nobody actually cares besides the people immediately involved with it. Feel bad for cast and crew.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26545 on: August 06, 2022, 05:39:56 PM »
I think it's at least partially because the movie became an inspiration for the shittiest of extremists and shit-heads in general.

Whereas most sane people who watched the movie and went "oh, so that's why he became a horrible criminal hellbent on destroying society" others watched the movie and went "My hero! So inspiring..."

What is he even talking about? Ive never seen any extremists who style themselves after the Joaquin Phoenix joker

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26546 on: August 06, 2022, 05:41:43 PM »
Pretty amusing watching in realtime the pivot from all dceu fans are alt-right chuds, and the toxicity of the release the snyder cut fanbase harassing people into a release, into batgirl being the most progressive piece of true kino since captain marvel and the righteous crusade to get it released

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26547 on: August 06, 2022, 05:43:38 PM »
By all means shit on Joker if you feel like it, I don't think the film is all that hot either. But getting incensed at the comparison is a little much, especially when you read the quote. A few years ago Foxx would have name-dropped, I dunno, Logan to make the point. OP also seem to just hate the idea of a small budget character driven film.
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26548 on: August 06, 2022, 05:44:18 PM »
also mancha is totally the alt account of that dipshit brazillian lawyer whose avatar was them with the infinity gauntlet, right?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26549 on: August 06, 2022, 05:46:32 PM »
First of all, how do you even know if it’s not one of my reasons? Second, do you want me to list the reasons?

- It’s a film that glamorizes and romanticizes mental illness, with absolute zero thought about how fucked up it is to have such approach;
- It’s directed by a hack that is literal on record saying that he made Joker because “woke culture” prevented him if working on Hangover 6;
- It’s not for nothing that the film is hold with such high regard within incel circles: the women on the film have absolute no agency and the object of Joker’s desire is depicted as an evil woman instead of showing how much of an absolute asshole Joker is;
- It’s a barely competent copy cat of Martin Scorsese’s aesthetics with no substance, no understanding of the themes that the film touches and an overall it’s incredibly similar to Zack Snyder’s joints: aesthetic over substance, no good understanding of either the source material and much less from the Scorcese’s Taxi Driver that the film tries so hard to mimick.

It has a tour de force performance by Phoenix, but I’d argue that it was done before and done better by Ledger, and that film and trilogy does have some problematic elements, it’s not nearly as bad as it is here. It’s a bad film because not only has some very problematic instances directed by an obvious idiot, but also an idiot that has no understanding or care about the themes that he tackles within the film. Phoenix making one hell of a performance can’t salvage how uninspired and sadly predictable that film is.
So it's basically ResetEra :idont
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26550 on: August 06, 2022, 05:54:26 PM »
also mancha is totally the alt account of that dipshit brazillian lawyer whose avatar was them with the infinity gauntlet, right?

Probably. Realizing that they're a marvel fanboy also explains why they're so hell bend on getting the flash movie cancelled

« Reply #26551 on: August 06, 2022, 05:57:09 PM »

Zatt Murdock? 100%

Polident Hive

« Reply #26552 on: August 06, 2022, 05:57:43 PM »

What is he even talking about? Ive never seen any extremists who style themselves after the Joaquin Phoenix joker

I saw one guy dressed up during the BLM protests two years ago as Joker. Another guy from Philadelphia dressed up as Batman and presumably died from a heat stroke I don’t know.

People don’t think too deep about this stuff. See images from any alt right rally and there’s usually a hefty fella carrying a captain America shield. Somehow my little pony spoke to actual neonazi types  ???

Snoopycat_

« Reply #26553 on: August 06, 2022, 05:58:01 PM »
All my knowledge of Latino culture comes from watching Training Day and listening to Cypress Hill. There’s no Latinos here obviously but I like to be prepared just in case one day that sweet Latina pussy arrives and i can impress them with my knowledge of real estate and pigs
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 06:02:57 PM by Snoopycat_ »

BIONIC

« Reply #26554 on: August 06, 2022, 06:16:22 PM »
Not a fan of Joker personally, but by traditional measures of success people obsess over… it’s successful in every area.

None of it is earnest. It’ll be forgotten in a week. Nobody actually cares besides the people immediately involved with it. Feel bad for cast and crew.

I’ll never forget what they took away from us  :social   :kinison
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #26555 on: August 06, 2022, 06:22:59 PM »

Zatt Murdock? 100%

He already got one alt permed after simping hard for the fucking Avengers games of all things. He ended up posting a picture of his Steam profile playing the game with his username shown like the genius he is  :dead
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26556 on: August 06, 2022, 06:25:10 PM »

Zatt Murdock? 100%

He already got one alt permed after simping hard for the fucking Avengers games of all things. He ended up posting a picture of his Steam profile playing the game with his username shown like the genius he is  :dead

Oh man, it really must be him. His profile picture is Sunspot, one of the few brazilian marvel heroes. He loves flying close to the sun  :lol

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26557 on: August 06, 2022, 06:54:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-46#post-91150329
:cop User Banned (1 Week): Drive-by 'JAQ'ing off.
Quote from: Redstreak
So what’s the deal with these recently unsealed documents? Doesn’t a lot of it kinda prove Heards claims?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-46#post-9115785
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Continued disruptive behavior in spite of multiple past infractions.
Quote from: We_care_a_lot
Quote from: ak1287
I don't think they're actually interested in dialogue, so that's the crux of the issue.
We are lol. I’ve been banned twice simply stating that Johnny depp is a textbook abuser with a history of violent outbursts and jealous, coercive controlling behaviour. I might catch another ban for this but I’m not going to stop saying it. It’s been public knowledge virtually his entire career. He’s always been….kind of a scumbag.

I don’t care if amber heard is a piece of shit. She probably is. But I fully believe she and depp were together at the height of his depravity and she was abused by him.

I’m not going to acknowledge any replies to this either cause y’all are just vicious as hell and really just mean and behaving like bullies, imo.

I’ve tried the dialogue, y’all are scary as hell in here. No thanks.
OBE

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #26558 on: August 06, 2022, 07:03:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/call-of-duty-cold-war-banned-for-nothing.610416/page-3#post-91137096
 :mindblown
Era are always weird about this though and expect some sort of show where the OP earned a ban. Reality is if you were to go back and log into everything you played over the last 10 years you'd likely find something you're banned on.
:foodcourt

Imo there's something very wrong when companies can just ban you from paid products without any kind of accountability or any means of clearing up the situation or defending yourself. There's just something really wrong with that picture.
Guilty until proven... Guilty? The appeal process is so pathetic, I told them what happened the first time and they basically just said fuck off, no real communication regarding the ban, or acknowledgment as to what was wrong.
You chuds are really saying that someone shouldn't be automatically banned from all platforms on the internet without recourse if they're ever accused of doing something wrong on any of them? Yikes, oof, this is why Black (not BIPOC) trans women don't feel safe on ResetERA.com.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26559 on: August 06, 2022, 07:07:09 PM »
the object of Joker’s desire is depicted as an evil woman instead of showing how much of an absolute asshole Joker is

??? Completely missed the point of everything in that movie. Does he not understand that Fleck was an unreliable narrator and large sections of the movie, like his relationship with her, are in his head?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 07:21:04 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

blame space

« Reply #26560 on: August 06, 2022, 07:42:38 PM »
petty bans? on ResetERA.com?

Boredfrom

« Reply #26561 on: August 06, 2022, 09:48:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-46#post-91150329
:cop User Banned (1 Week): Drive-by 'JAQ'ing off.
Quote from: Redstreak
So what’s the deal with these recently unsealed documents? Doesn’t a lot of it kinda prove Heards claims?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-46#post-9115785
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Continued disruptive behavior in spite of multiple past infractions.
Quote from: We_care_a_lot
Quote from: ak1287
I don't think they're actually interested in dialogue, so that's the crux of the issue.
We are lol. I’ve been banned twice simply stating that Johnny depp is a textbook abuser with a history of violent outbursts and jealous, coercive controlling behaviour. I might catch another ban for this but I’m not going to stop saying it. It’s been public knowledge virtually his entire career. He’s always been….kind of a scumbag.

I don’t care if amber heard is a piece of shit. She probably is. But I fully believe she and depp were together at the height of his depravity and she was abused by him.

I’m not going to acknowledge any replies to this either cause y’all are just vicious as hell and really just mean and behaving like bullies, imo.

I’ve tried the dialogue, y’all are scary as hell in here. No thanks.

I mean, Heard side has become insufferable and accusing anyone that disagrees with the verdict a Gamergater… so…  :spiders

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26562 on: August 06, 2022, 09:49:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jamie-foxx-is-teasing-the-spawn-reboot-says-it%E2%80%99s-original%E2%80%A6-and-compares-it-to-joker.616650/#post-91159119
Also and most of all to expand on my thoughts beyond the OP, there is absolute no good reason to go small budget with a Spawn film or series. It obviously doesn’t fit the source material.

You want to look at what Amazon Prime is doing with The Boys or how Robert Kirkman is the richest comic book creator on Earth basically because he knows how to sell his stuff - also fuck their fellow co-creators but that’s a whole another topic. You want Spawn to go big and have crazy ass effects, you don’t want unexperienced Todd McFarlane having his directorial debut with Spawn. The era of Frank Millers becoming directors and making shitty cape films have come and passed, Todd and Jamie.

Look at what Kirkman did and how he got rich. And go from there. You want to sell this to Sony and they making their own Spawn universe or something. Hell, sell it to AMD or Amazon, I don’t know.

Boredfrom

« Reply #26563 on: August 06, 2022, 09:59:05 PM »
I think Kirkman has actually tried to have bigger degree of control of the adaptations of his properties. I remember he being highly involved with the Invincible cartoon, which is way more faithful than “The Boys” (itself being to extreme to even have a mainstream faithful adaptation).

A counter example is Mark Millar, who doesn’t give a fuck how his work is used, but most of the adaptations of his creator owned stuff have lagged behind after KickAss 2.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26564 on: August 06, 2022, 10:52:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-char-aznable-taking-out-kycilia-zabi-with-a-bazooka-to-the-face-the-greatest-headshot-in-the-history-of-film-or-television-nsfw.616755/#post-91175727

I never realized that Chris Pratt is on the receiving end of this keyboard smack. It makes me like this movie so much more now.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #26565 on: August 06, 2022, 11:10:47 PM »

To be fair you did have a long history of sardonicism.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26566 on: August 06, 2022, 11:31:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-wish-that-microsoft-would-start-using-gyro.616629/page-2#post-91159287
Motion controls are dogshit and I'll never use them or buy a game that requires them but accessibility is important and all options should be included.
Android Sophia
The Absolute Sword - User Requested Ban Banned
Every single time... I wonder how often it has to be repeated before people realize that motion controls are not the same as gyro aiming?

Eh, regardless, I'm out. Tired of dealing with insanely dogmatic people who just come in with their free driveby takes just to stir up an argument.
:neogaf

Taco Bell Tower

benjipwns

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26570 on: August 07, 2022, 01:36:19 AM »
What were you banned for again? Some type of genocide was it?
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #26571 on: August 07, 2022, 01:40:03 AM »
First of all, how do you even know if it’s not one of my reasons? Second, do you want me to list the reasons?

- It’s a film that glamorizes and romanticizes mental illness, with absolute zero thought about how fucked up it is to have such approach;
- It’s directed by a hack that is literal on record saying that he made Joker because “woke culture” prevented him if working on Hangover 6;
- It’s not for nothing that the film is hold with such high regard within incel circles: the women on the film have absolute no agency and the object of Joker’s desire is depicted as an evil woman instead of showing how much of an absolute asshole Joker is;
- It’s a barely competent copy cat of Martin Scorsese’s aesthetics with no substance, no understanding of the themes that the film touches and an overall it’s incredibly similar to Zack Snyder’s joints: aesthetic over substance, no good understanding of either the source material and much less from the Scorcese’s Taxi Driver that the film tries so hard to mimick.

It has a tour de force performance by Phoenix, but I’d argue that it was done before and done better by Ledger, and that film and trilogy does have some problematic elements, it’s not nearly as bad as it is here. It’s a bad film because not only has some very problematic instances directed by an obvious idiot, but also an idiot that has no understanding or care about the themes that he tackles within the film. Phoenix making one hell of a performance can’t salvage how uninspired and sadly predictable that film is.
Of the all the odd missing the point complaints in this the last one is maybe the oddest to me. He realizes the entire point of Joker and Snyder's DC can be boiled down to "awesome, but what if real?" The "source material" provides essentially no groundwork or guidance for this. It's hilarious that he runs to "aesthetic over substance" as his main critique when the flaws of Joker and Snyder's DC are magnified specifically because they're the opposite and everyone always wants to complain about the substance therein. Phillips and Snyder tried to make character pieces inside their comic movies, that's the entire reason someone takes you seriously when you say "not faithful to the source material and doesn't grapple with the themes in those" when pointing this out about the MCU would get you dogpiled for being too dogmatically attached to the comics. Critique Phillips and Snyder's execution all you want, but it's hilarious to try and deny what they were attempting, then attack them for failing to do something they weren't trying to do in the first place.

Especially when he then goes to praise Nolan and Ledger's Joker as "having done it before and better" when barely any of that is "faithful to the source material" and the themes are completely incoherent. (It's extra funny because Snyder's DC exists because of Nolan being asked to do what he did for Batman for Superman.)

Polident Hive

« Reply #26572 on: August 07, 2022, 02:24:16 AM »
Joker was created around 1940 when Bill Finger drew Conrad Veidt. It isn’t a static thing. It’s fiction that’s constantly changing from writer to writer. Whether that’s a good thing is up to you.

One day somebody will make a true adaptation of the Superman source material.

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

BIONIC

« Reply #26573 on: August 07, 2022, 02:38:39 AM »

Of the all the odd missing the point complaints in this the last one is maybe the oddest to me. He realizes the entire point of Joker and Snyder's DC can be boiled down to "awesome, but what if real?" The "source material" provides essentially no groundwork or guidance for this. It's hilarious that he runs to "aesthetic over substance" as his main critique when the flaws of Joker and Snyder's DC are magnified specifically because they're the opposite and everyone always wants to complain about the substance therein. Phillips and Snyder tried to make character pieces inside their comic movies, that's the entire reason someone takes you seriously when you say "not faithful to the source material and doesn't grapple with the themes in those" when pointing this out about the MCU would get you dogpiled for being too dogmatically attached to the comics. Critique Phillips and Snyder's execution all you want, but it's hilarious to try and deny what they were attempting, then attack them for failing to do something they weren't trying to do in the first place.

Especially when he then goes to praise Nolan and Ledger's Joker as "having done it before and better" when barely any of that is "faithful to the source material" and the themes are completely incoherent. (It's extra funny because Snyder's DC exists because of Nolan being asked to do what he did for Batman for Superman.)

lol nerd
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #26574 on: August 07, 2022, 02:43:29 AM »
(It's extra funny because Snyder's DC exists because of Nolan being asked to do what he did for Batman for Superman.)

Yeah… maybe Nolan and Warner shouldn’t have went for Snyder, specially after Watchmen. Dunno what the fuck Nolan was smoking.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26575 on: August 07, 2022, 03:15:46 AM »
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #26576 on: August 07, 2022, 03:28:28 AM »
Yeah… maybe Nolan and Warner shouldn’t have went for Snyder, specially after Watchmen. Dunno what the fuck Nolan was smoking.
Silence, cracker. Snyder slander has no place here, this is a safe space for the Academy Award winning director of Zack Snyder's Justice League.

top of the page Zack Snyder making an example of an innocent man in front of AT&T execs to force them into allowing him to make his perfect movie
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26577 on: August 07, 2022, 03:53:21 AM »
#restorethesnyderverse
🤴

Polident Hive

« Reply #26578 on: August 07, 2022, 04:58:46 AM »
I’ll give Snyder a lot of credit if he successfully convinces Tarsem Singh to return to directing movies. Lee Pace’s profile is rising again. Fleece Netflix and make The Fall 2. The bubble won’t last long!

Tuckers Law

« Reply #26579 on: August 07, 2022, 05:00:43 AM »
Silence, cracker. Snyder slander has no place here, this is a safe space for the Academy Award winning director of Zack Snyder's Justice League.

top of the page Zack Snyder making an example of an innocent man in front of AT&T execs to force them into allowing him to make his perfect movie
[close]

I mean, how can you not love the guy at least a little bit?  Look at the joy in his face, he’s so enthusiastic about snapping that neck.