Author Topic: Elon Bought Twitter- X GON GIVE IT TO YA  (Read 78964 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Muskrat to Buy Twitter. Time to Abandon it.
« Reply #1860 on: December 18, 2022, 10:27:28 PM »
twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1604578066956800002
FACT CHECK: Erdogan is a man of the people who gets praised for his good works by average passerbys:
https://twitter.com/mathaiaus/status/1571612919682695168
That famous classic New York hospitality. love to see it

Polident Hive

« Reply #1861 on: December 18, 2022, 11:11:25 PM »
Saw 39 (and counting) iterations of the “he doxed himself!!” joke over Elon at the World Cup. Keep it going, guys. Between them and Elon making pronoun jokes in 2022, Twitter is almost too funny lately.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #1862 on: December 19, 2022, 01:59:40 AM »

https://twitter.com/tressiemcphd/status/1604259317460439042
https://twitter.com/tressiemcphd/status/1604261748760010752
https://twitter.com/tressiemcphd/status/1604270114223935489

Dr. Tressie McMillan Cottom is an award-winning author, professor, and sociologist, whose work has earned national and international recognition for the urgency and depth of its incisive critical analysis of technology, higher education, class, race, and gender. Her most recent accolades include a 2020 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship(link is external), informally known as the “genius grant.”
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 02:05:04 AM by benjipwns »

Propagandhim

« Reply #1863 on: December 19, 2022, 02:42:37 AM »
 :lol

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #1864 on: December 19, 2022, 02:57:35 AM »
got banned because i linked my onlyfans
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #1865 on: December 19, 2022, 03:04:19 AM »
also azealia banks was definitely right abut musk
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

benjipwns

« Reply #1866 on: December 19, 2022, 04:13:53 AM »
Head of the French cyber police (whatever that is) decided to get in on the bad Section 230 takes for some reason:
https://twitter.com/ericfreyss/status/1604538198054535169
https://twitter.com/ericfreyss/status/1604566705312829447
https://twitter.com/ericfreyss/status/1604574216346828800

Occam

« Reply #1867 on: December 19, 2022, 07:17:16 AM »
So he'll officially step down as CEO and install a figurehead to take the blame instead, while still remaining in charge behind the scenes.

Operation Fall Guy is a go.

Himu

« Reply #1868 on: December 19, 2022, 07:22:30 AM »
Liberals were right about Elon.  Like Jesus you people were really screeching and being embarrassing but in the end he proved them right lmao
IYKYK

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1869 on: December 19, 2022, 07:39:44 AM »
Were they right tho, he's turned out like 95% of message board owners (a gotten to, thin skinned flip flopper) rather than South African Hitler like the shit libs were screeching about :elon
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1870 on: December 19, 2022, 07:58:52 AM »
they also said the site was running on duct tape and falling apart at the seams after having the employees gutted, and that on top of the technology failing and imploding, everyone would stop using it for moral/principled reasons and leave
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #1871 on: December 19, 2022, 08:20:42 AM »
True. He's not a Nazi but he's a pretty good Wilco.
IYKYK

Boredfrom

« Reply #1872 on: December 19, 2022, 11:59:57 AM »
Were they right tho, he's turned out like 95% of message board owners (a gotten to, thin skinned flip flopper) rather than South African Hitler like the shit libs were screeching about :elon

I mean, the most sane people would have tell you that he was full of shit regarding free speech being priority and his thin skinned flip flopping was clear given his behavior this last years. Thin skinned and free speech are not that compatible.

I would have liked to see Twitter get an overhaul in moderation and policies, something that Elon is must probably clueless about given he is a CEO of tech companies (social media is trickier). He also has the same issue as Trump of wanting to be loved by the liberal Elites and centrist middle class while mocking them (I’m going to appear with Dave Chappelle because his public totally love clueless white rich people).

I will say this, I don’t think Elon Musk is (or was) an idiot, he probably did a lot of good business decisions before his middle life crisis kicked on and social media rot his brain.

Occam

« Reply #1873 on: December 19, 2022, 12:16:04 PM »
Emile Myburgh
Johannesburg3h ago

As a fellow South African of the same generation as Elon Musk, it seems to me that his conduct can best be described by the rigid apartheid school system that we were subjected to. Petty, vindictive teachers who made up rules on the fly, who didn’t tolerate any criticism, whose word had to be accepted as the gospel, without question were the norm. More so at Elon Musk’s alma mater Pretoria Boys High. The trauma has clearly impacted him heavily and was clear for the whole world to see since he took over twitter. He has, in effect, become a reincarnation of his high school principal. All that he didn’t do at twitter, because he couldn’t, was to inflict corporal punishment with a rod.
https://nyti.ms/3BHDxAz#permid=122085756

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1874 on: December 19, 2022, 12:47:48 PM »
they also said the site was running on duct tape and falling apart at the seams after having the employees gutted, and that on top of the technology failing and imploding, everyone would stop using it for moral/principled reasons and leave

Clearly he banned all the people who were in charge of good decisions
:O

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #1875 on: December 19, 2022, 01:03:22 PM »
I can actually stream high quality videos on twitter.

That's already makes the 44 billion I spend worth it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1876 on: December 19, 2022, 01:10:47 PM »

I mean, the most sane people would have tell you that he was full of shit regarding free speech being priority and his thin skinned flip flopping was clear given his behavior this last years. Thin skinned and free speech are not that compatible.

I would have liked to see Twitter get an overhaul in moderation and policies, something that Elon is must probably clueless about given he is a CEO of tech companies (social media is trickier). He also has the same issue as Trump of wanting to be loved by the liberal Elites and centrist middle class while mocking them (I’m going to appear with Dave Chappelle because his public totally love clueless white rich people).

I will say this, I don’t think Elon Musk is (or was) an idiot, he probably did a lot of good business decisions before his middle life crisis kicked on and social media rot his brain.
Elon probably thought that people would consider a CEO of a social media company that engages with the community and not as much the goverment or the big media corporations is a 'positive' overall even though change is messy and scary.
The same model he applied to cars with Tesla. Ignore the existing car companies or rather car industry of dealerships and corporations and be a disruptor in the market by directly selling to the consumer.

Basically the "boohoo we're leaving Twitter" crowd has shown him that his efforts are useless. No matter what he does, they will hate him and they are now the majority.
Looking at the poll it is clear that folks rather have the comfort of a weirdo stalker like Zuckerberg pushing corpo content and the FBI/CIA monitoring everything than a social media platform that is run by the community and challenges the status quo.

Elon has not been awarded for exposing the corrupt policies of the previous Twitter executives or leveling the playing field but has rather been punished for changing those things.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1877 on: December 19, 2022, 01:17:36 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Most people will have voted for him to step down cos it was funny
[close]
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #1878 on: December 19, 2022, 03:21:24 PM »
Tl;dr Nintex

james

« Reply #1879 on: December 19, 2022, 05:35:10 PM »
Zucker should do a poll too.

Probably 65% yes

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1880 on: December 19, 2022, 05:49:40 PM »
Should Xi Jinping remain CEO of Tiktok?

99% Yes

1% shot
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #1881 on: December 19, 2022, 05:54:03 PM »
Hmm do I believe your blatant fanboy lies in promotion of fascism or the truthful experts (who would never stoop to paying for a Blue Check and are extensively quoted by mainstream media journalists) who assured me the site would probably be gone by Thanksgiving and definitely wouldn't make it to the end of the year. :hmm

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1882 on: December 19, 2022, 06:20:06 PM »
He's stupid, a special fellow, and possibly on drugs. Those are the only explanations. This is now the second time he has made an emotional decision that either disregarded the law or suggested he didn't know about the law. I'm of course referring to him firing EU Twitter employees via email which is illegal there, as well as the ban on "competitor" links which is also illegal there. Both decisions resulted in quick reversals. Now of course the question is did he simply not know, or was he warned by legal? I think it's both in the sense that his people tell him this stuff and he simply disregards it and does whatever he wants. That may work in some areas but not tech.

Even with the app store 20% thing, he was talking about that back in April 2022. Yet still tried to big dick Apple last month on it, only to have to concede defeat. None of this is rational behavior.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1883 on: December 19, 2022, 06:31:41 PM »
He's stupid, a special fellow, and possibly on drugs. Those are the only explanations. This is now the second time he has made an emotional decision that either disregarded the law or suggested he didn't know about the law. I'm of course referring to him firing EU Twitter employees via email which is illegal there, as well as the ban on "competitor" links which is also illegal there. Both decisions resulted in quick reversals. Now of course the question is did he simply not know, or was he warned by legal? I think it's both in the sense that his people tell him this stuff and he simply disregards it and does whatever he wants. That may work in some areas but not tech.

Even with the app store 20% thing, he was talking about that back in April 2022. Yet still tried to big dick Apple last month on it, only to have to concede defeat. None of this is rational behavior.
he has Asperger's syndrome.
🤴

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1884 on: December 19, 2022, 06:46:39 PM »

he has Asperger's syndrome.
So now you're woke now too. Western society doomed.  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #1885 on: December 19, 2022, 06:55:50 PM »

Propagandhim

« Reply #1886 on: December 19, 2022, 07:08:24 PM »
Astonishing amount of dumb motherfuckers on this website.   :lol

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1887 on: December 19, 2022, 07:14:50 PM »
Astonishing amount of dumb motherfuckers on this website.   :lol

Mostly just Himu these days :idont

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:teehee
[close]
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #1888 on: December 19, 2022, 07:16:13 PM »
I have no idea who he is but the guy has 866K followers and I like how he puts:
Thanks for the ❤️ for my Characters on #MARVEL & #WALKINGDEAD. #LGBTQ ⚠️  http://INSTAGRAM.Com/DANIELNEWMAN_ CLICK LINK TO FOLLOW ME THERE NOW😘⚠️
On #INSTAGRAMINSTAGRAM.com/danielnewman_
His Marvel character? Minuteman #18 on Loki. :lol

Occam

« Reply #1889 on: December 19, 2022, 07:56:40 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #1890 on: December 19, 2022, 08:04:57 PM »
God has moved to mastodon.
https://mastodon.social/@TheTweetOfGod@universeodon.com
Elon drives another fraudulent account off his platform! :rejoice

Occam

« Reply #1891 on: December 19, 2022, 08:12:06 PM »
But he said he's real.
https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod

Would someone lie on the internet?

benjipwns

« Reply #1892 on: December 19, 2022, 08:19:24 PM »
But he said he's real.
https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod
More disinformation on Elon's Twitter smh

Tasty

« Reply #1893 on: December 19, 2022, 08:20:43 PM »
Linking to other social networks "counting as spam" is a total Evilore move :lol

BIONIC

« Reply #1894 on: December 19, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
:lore
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #1895 on: December 19, 2022, 11:22:34 PM »

I think The Quartering is a much better choice of co-CEO than Kim Dotcom.

benjipwns

« Reply #1896 on: December 19, 2022, 11:24:47 PM »

:juche

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

jorma

« Reply #1899 on: December 20, 2022, 02:35:15 AM »

To be fair, as a former EU employee in a company that was at one point bought by a US company, this is NOT unique behaviour from 'murican owners. Just the fact that they have to negotiate salaries with the unions EVERY YEAR is enough to drive them insane.  :lol

That said, he can't blame it on ignorance because he's already done this with Tesla in Germany and should really know better.  :hmph

Occam

« Reply #1900 on: December 20, 2022, 03:42:58 AM »
So the poll wasn't an exit strategy? Is he really that dumb/deluded?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #1901 on: December 20, 2022, 04:46:25 AM »

benjipwns

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1904 on: December 23, 2022, 10:32:07 AM »
Twitter added a public view count so everyone can see how many people saw your tweet but didn't bother to like it

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1905 on: December 23, 2022, 10:42:04 AM »
They're finally ahead of thebore on something

james

« Reply #1906 on: December 23, 2022, 11:31:45 AM »
Twitter added a public view count so everyone can see how many people saw your tweet but didn't bother to like it

Millions of suicides incoming

james

« Reply #1907 on: December 23, 2022, 01:39:55 PM »
Man this tweet is a banger what a great way to close out the year

(2 hours later)

Impressions
Engagements
Detail Expands

:fbm

But also

https://twitter.com/vrunt/status/1606177240609333250

BIONIC

« Reply #1908 on: December 23, 2022, 04:06:32 PM »
You didn’t like my tweet about hanging Joanne. You a Nazi TERF BITCH by any chance?  :ufup
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1909 on: December 23, 2022, 04:24:57 PM »
I'm all for it, it could lead to some amusing drama, like a for example an moviebob type finding out that someone he thought he was friends with has muted him cuz they never read his tweets :elon
(ice)

james

« Reply #1911 on: December 23, 2022, 11:48:57 PM »
30 views and 0 likes this is devastating

BIONIC

« Reply #1912 on: December 24, 2022, 07:55:35 AM »
30 views and 0 likes this is devastating

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1913 on: December 24, 2022, 09:47:48 AM »

"hehe"

Tasty

« Reply #1914 on: December 24, 2022, 01:53:53 PM »
Waiting for the Dark Mode poll.

benjipwns

benjipwns

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #1917 on: December 27, 2022, 04:01:21 AM »
Musk might be fucking up, but don't anyone ever think that the idiots running Twatter were doing a good job.
Spud

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1918 on: December 27, 2022, 04:58:08 AM »
He's just moved the clown show into public view :society
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1919 on: December 27, 2022, 05:25:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1607850458554449920

Tesla almost down to $100 a share. Get ready to buy bois
🤴