Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1223372 times)

Bebpo

Sounds like every girl's reject letter after the first date.

Might as well go and hang myself now.  Jk, I'll pass out in my bed.

Still, yeah, no girl wants to be with me.  I have a half-dozen lined up who willl give me fun dates and cute kisses as the night fades away but no one wants to be with me.

I am sad
I am pathetic
I am lonely
I am alone

I should write a song about this

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Little does she realize that every time you stumble across one of the mix CDs it will be a DAGGER THROUGH YOUR HEART.

Spend less time being a sad panda and more time doing the things you love to do- maybe you'll meet someone while doing those things- if not? Time not wasted.
o_0

Sounds like every girl's reject letter after the first date.

Might as well go and hang myself now.  Jk, I'll pass out in my bed.

Still, yeah, no girl wants to be with me.  I have a half-dozen lined up who willl give me fun dates and cute kisses as the night fades away but no one wants to be with me.

I am sad
I am pathetic
I am lonely
I am alone

I should write a song about this

You're also drunk.  ;)

Dating doesn't lead to immediate soul mate, you know. Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning.  :)
野球

Bebpo

Little does she realize that every time you stumble across one of the mix CDs it will be a DAGGER THROUGH YOUR HEART.

Spend less time being a sad panda and more time doing the things you love to do- maybe you'll meet someone while doing those things- if not? Time not wasted.

I never meet anyone playing Kohan, sorry.

I never meet anyone playing Kohan, sorry.

I'm still baffled how you don't meet women while being Super Awesome Lawyer Man.
野球

Himu

:rofl

damn, bebpo
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Moar lawyer, less emo animu fanthing.  How many times do we have to keep telling you?  Sheesh.
yar

MrAngryFace

So many tears.
o_0

Himu

So many tears.

[youtube=560,345]ikOUFE7VmSY[/youtube]
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:16:05 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

I need to drink less

:(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:15:25 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

I'm drunk

The girl I like said I should go to sleep

So sad

So sad

No one wrote me back from my last set of texts   

Aloooone

:\

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Listen to this and man up.

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Bebpo

I am a little worried that girls after going on a date or two, contact me saying "oh, you're a really nice, sweet, attractive guy, but I don't feel any relationship chemistry".  Uhh, yeah that means I need to work on something; just not sure what.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:17:41 PM by Bebpo »

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Don't worry about it.

Alcohol is the devil, I've done so much stupid shit drunk it's hard to believe I'm still alive and kicking.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
 :spin :spin :spin

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
PS. I just got a reject letter from last night's date:  sounds like all the others:

"I'm glad you had a good time the other night, thanks again for taking me out, I had fun.

However, I have to be honest and tell you that although I think you're a really great guy and I've been having fun getting to know you, I don't think we have a lot of romantic chemistry together. I don't want to lead you on or waste your time, so I think it would be best if we parted ways and wished each other good bye and good luck on our separate adventures. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but at least we can take away some memories of good conversations and awesome mix cds."

Did you try making any moves on her?

(I had MAJOR problems with making moves on girls on the first or second date. Usually the girls would be the ones to make the move... but I've been getting over that fear. Read up on "kino", yeah it's more pickup artist type stuff but it just might be very useful 8))

I sent a chick a message who was SUPER compatible with my on okcupid and she never responded.. She visited my site but I guess she took one look at me and was like fuck no.  :'(

Wait a few days before giving up hope... if not, are you emailing a ton of different girls? I am in email convos with 6 or 7 girls at the moment and I am still recently single. Keep emailing different girls even if you aren't SUPER compatible, soon your mailbox will be stacked. I know that a few of those girls I'm talking to will flake out before a date, so that's why I keep sending out messages. The chubby blonde got back to me again last nite, so I think it may be time to ask her out... when the hurricane passes that is :P

And also I have been talking back and forth to a girl named Katherine... better watch myself around that one  :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:03:51 AM by tiesto »
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
Bebpo, this is the problem with "dating" buddy.  Making finding a mate a priority instead of it being something casual on the side of your personal life.  I'm not judging you for doing this, lots of people do.  I did.  But it makes the rejections and hurt that much worse because it's such a huge focus.  Best of luck dude. 

Bebpo

Ok, back to work (literally) and boy this thread is a doozy.  I don't even remember ever writing a lot of that stuff on the last page (although it's true I do homo <3 you all); I think I can track where I lost memory by post timings ^^;

PS. I just got a reject letter from last night's date:  sounds like all the others:

"I'm glad you had a good time the other night, thanks again for taking me out, I had fun.

However, I have to be honest and tell you that although I think you're a really great guy and I've been having fun getting to know you, I don't think we have a lot of romantic chemistry together. I don't want to lead you on or waste your time, so I think it would be best if we parted ways and wished each other good bye and good luck on our separate adventures. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but at least we can take away some memories of good conversations and awesome mix cds."

Did you try making any moves on her?

(I had MAJOR problems with making moves on girls on the first or second date. Usually the girls would be the ones to make the move... but I've been getting over that fear. Read up on "kino", yeah it's more pickup artist type stuff but it just might be very useful 8))

Sorta.  Like we went bowling and I was teaching her how to throw the ball and was holding her arm and doing the motions and she seemed to enjoy it.  In fact, when we were bowling she seemed really into me.  Then afterwards we went and had ramen and just sat around talking and I think she lost interest at that point.

At the end of the night when I dropped her off at her car and we did the "oh hey, thanks for all the fun" goodnight hug, I think by then the mood had pretty much died but I went for the kiss anyway and we kissed a bit and then she got out and took off. 

I definitely don't do enough of the move making; I just hang out and act myself like I do with friends and girls have a good time, think I'm a fun, great guy, but don't feel any interest emotionally.  They see me more as a friend or maybe friend w/benefits if they think I'm hot.  Basically from what I understand of the modern people terminology, I "lack game".  I probably should read up on this "kino".

I don't really care about this girl at all, so it doesn't hurt to be rejected; I see it more as an illustration my dating inexperience and weakpoints I need to work on.

And also I have been talking back and forth to a girl named Katherine... better watch myself around that one  :P

hehehe :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:40:17 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

Bebpo, this is the problem with "dating" buddy.  Making finding a mate a priority instead of it being something casual on the side of your personal life.  I'm not judging you for doing this, lots of people do.  I did.  But it makes the rejections and hurt that much worse because it's such a huge focus.  Best of luck dude. 

Yeah, dependency is the worst and I'm trying to ween myself off it.  The psychological damage of being in very dependent relations early on in my dating formation stages was pretty bad and it's taking YEARS to get more independent and have girls be a side thing in the bebpo life.  But it's slowly getting better and it'll keep getting better as I get older and have more life experience as long as I make the effort to focus on my life, being awesome, and enjoying everything. 

Having sort of ADD need for immediacy doesn't help :P  Personal change takes time and constant effort; but I'm making that effort, a step at a time, and am definitely happier for it. (well when I'm not balls out drunk  ;))

MrAngryFace

Living in the moment a bit more is a good idea too- you think WAY too much; and this is coming from a guy that most of his friends will admit is a smidge OCD at times.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Yeah, you need to be more like MAF. He's always content with his life. I envy him.
UNF

MrAngryFace

I think i'm just old- I had my emo time too. Course even if I was still emo it'd be pretty silly- my life is pretty awesome.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
btw, bebpo. PM me your phone number! Am I still invited to your party next weekend?  :-[
UNF

Bebpo

Of course you are  :-[

I'll pm you the # now!

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I've literally ran out of girls to hit on on okcupid, in my area. The closest ones now are in Los Angeles/Santa Monica.. That's too far away! the one you recommended to me bebpo.. she deleted her account. I was too late trying to contact her.  :'(
UNF

etiolate

time for blackmage to hit up gk2gk

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
idk man im not interested in someone who's nerdier than me.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
When you say "reject letter" are you saying women actually send you a letter of rejection, like a college admission letter or something?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
"We're sorry, but at this time we have no openings for you."

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
"Please understand."
yar

:lol
野球

Himu

IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
 :-*

Bebpo

Girl-age question:

I have this girl coming over tonight to my place for dinner and then I'm pretty sure she's thinking sex and spending the night over as well.

I need to tell this girl I'm not interested in her; thanks but no thanks.  We don't have anything in common, and our dates (we've had two so far, this will be the 3rd) have been pretty boring.  But we hooked up each time so it was like heyyyy, this is fun even if the pre-hook up date part was boring.  But I need to set the line down.  Unfortunately she sort of invited herself over for me to cook her dinner and I didn't take a stand was just like "sure, sure, sounds good" and put it off in my mind but now it's happening in a few hours.

So I can either:

1.  Call her now and tell her it's off, not to show and that I'm not interested in her.  She's at work now so it would be a voice mail she wouldn't get until she was about to leave after work to my place and would ruin her day.

2.  Wait until she arrives and tell her I'm not interested in being more than friends, might cause a fit, worried she might damage new condo

3.  Cook a nice meal for her, then tell her I'm not interested; may be worse and seem like leading on.

4.  Cook a nice meal for her, sleep with her, then tell her in the morning I'm not interested (probably most likely to get murdered route)

5.  Cook a nice meal for her, sleep with her, then in a day or two call her and tell her I'm not interested.

Definitely a hard fight between mind and libido, but I think I should go with #1 even if my libido would rather go with #5.  Also if she was down to just sort of be FwB I'd be ok with that temporarily since hooking up is fun, and takes some of the "I haven't gotten any for x days" tension/desperation away while looking around and meeting people.  Plus it feels good confidence-wise to have someone appreciate you.  But I'm not sure when I would tell her this.  She's waaaay into me and I'm not interested at all; so I'm also kind of afraid the longer I stick around the higher possibility she does something crazy to try to latch into me like poking holes in condoms or something like that (not that she comes off as crazy, but I'm paranoid about getting into a relationship I really don't want to be in). 

Also I haven't talked about this particular girl before, so she's not any of the girls that I mentioned anywhere else.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:28:30 PM by Bebpo »

MrAngryFace

I learned from Angel season 2 that THE SYMPATHY BONE is not cool
o_0

Bebpo

Yeah I should probably put my faith in Whedon.  He only lets me down about 33% of the time.

Also another advantage of #1 is not having to figure out wtf to cook because she's vegetarian and while I can cook some tasty meals; they all involve MEAT because I love meat and seasoning meat!  And have no idea what a vegetarian dish even is besides cooking up a skillet of fresh vegetables and some bread.  I'd probably just make a meat dish and substitute the meat with tofu or something ^^;

I have about 2 hours to figure out this dilemma.

Or #4 if you want to be a total asshole.
野球

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
If she's vegetarian and you're not better skip it.  No long term potential with a girl that doesn't enjoy meat.

I mean at some point you want to put you teeth in a juicy, bloody steak.

Bebpo

Interesting fact: every girl I've dated through okc this round has been vegetarian/vegan or had some weird allergy so they couldn't eat anything.

I wonder if there's any correlation between people who date online/offline and how picky girls are about food.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
cook some pasta; get laid
pcp

The truth hurts, might as well deliver it before making things messier than they need to be.
野球

Bebpo

Yeah, I'd rather be a good human being here than be an asshole who gets laid.  I'll call her after I get off work.

As an aside, I tried messaging a 10/10 looking girl for the first time last night.  She was actually pretty responsive; maybe I've been undervaluing myself.  But man, she could NOT hold a conversation at all.  Was tough having anything to say back when the person doesn't respond with more than 1-2 lines containing no personality at all. 

MrAngryFace

like ripping off a band aid!
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
send your rejects my way, bebpo  8)
UNF

Mupepe

• Icon
#5 but no phone call. Just ignore her. Perfect

chronovore

• relapsed dev
#1 if you're over 30.

Or #4 if you are under 30.

Fixed.

Bebpo

I'm turning 30 in 36 days though :X

Bebpo

So yesterday I contacted someone on OKCupid who seemed cool and we exchanged a few messages.

Today I'm shopping at Trader Joe's for dinner ingredients and I spot this cute redheaded girl that I'd saw the last time I went shopping there a week prior.  I smiled and walked by and didn't think twice about it. 

Then I get home and have an e-mail from the girl I contacted last night "So do you shop at trader joe's all the time?" and then I realized holy shit, that girl I contacted last night IS ONE AND THE SAME cute girl who I saw at the trade joe's right outside my condo. 

Small world!  First time I've ever accidently run into someone from the internet irl and they recognized me.  Also crazy coincidence that we had just met THE DAY BEFORE on the internet before running into each other irl.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
While I was living in St. Louis (having moved back in with my parents after my first stint in Portland) I met a girl on OKC and chatted with her a lot. When I moved back to Portland she turned out to live about three blocks from where I happened to be staying, which we only discovered by running into each other. We didn't have any relationship chemistry, but we watched a few cool movies together.
QED

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Jesus Bebpo, hwo much online dating do you do? Seems like you have numerous dates a week. Crazy man!

When was the last time you met a girl in the wild?

Just curious. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I can't imagine this is how people meet up nowadays.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:59:11 AM by Premium Lager »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Usually in my day we'd just raid the neighboring village and whomever we liked we'd drag back by their hair. Ah, I long for the fjords.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Interesting fact: every girl I've dated through okc this round has been vegetarian/vegan or had some weird allergy so they couldn't eat anything.

I wonder if there's any correlation between people who date online/offline and how picky girls are about food.

Well, a lot of the girls I meet online dating... let's just say they are not at all picky about food!   :P

This girl named Katherine wants to meet up for coffee this weekend, but I can't because of the Electric Zoo Festival, and I might have a date with a girl from Alabama later this week. :rock
^_^

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
Usually in my day we'd just raid the neighboring village and whomever we liked we'd drag back by their hair. Ah, I long for the fjords.

:lol
vjj

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Jesus Bebpo, hwo much online dating do you do? Seems like you have numerous dates a week. Crazy man!

Just curious. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I can't imagine this is how people meet up nowadays.

He has a better selection of women online than I do.  :'(
UNF

Bebpo

Wat, you're closer to LA than me!  I don't think the OC pool is much larger than Oxnard.

Well, when I wouldn't date much and would just meet one girl, see how it goes, etc... I'd end up getting attached if the girl was cool and then I get mad depressed.  So taking Howard Alan Treesang's advice I decide to keep the dating thing going, meet many people and see if anything clicks.  It's certainly keeping me from being depressed, but it's really fucking tiring.  I'm already getting exhausted.  Also while it works on the not-attached front, it's not really working on the meeting-people-that-click front.  Not feeling anything so far, just a lot of flirting and dates here and there and energy spent.

Last time I met a girl in the wild was 12 years ago when I was 18 and me and my high school buddies used to hang out at baskin robbins before we'd go to a park and do wild illegal activities.  I thought a girl working there was cute, so with the help of my friends I started talking to her and met her.  That was my first gf.  I smile at people and get smiles back sometimes, but I never really go up and have a random conversation with a stranger.  I just don't have those kind of skills currently.  Probably would be a good idea to obtain them at some point.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I generally won't date a woman from LA though. If she lives more than 40 miles away, I'm not up for it. There could be exceptions, though. Plus, there are more uglies in Oxnard than OC. In my opinion, of course. :p
UNF

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
Bebpo, maybe you should try dating men.
brb

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Well, the girl I was on a "break" with called me to end things.... she was pretty pissy about it in her voicemail (I didn't pick up). I handled the breakup really poorly... told her I wanted a "break" and then proceeded to not call her for a week and a half and move on with my life. Now she never wants to talk to me again. Oh well, what can ya do?
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
text her pics of your dick.  that would be hilarious.  Even more hilarious would be texting her pics of your dick in another girl.