Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 144853 times)

Bebpo

Game looks graphically better than most musou games.  Especially the animation.  Impressive for this and kind of sad for millions selling musou to not be on this level.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
The scale of musou games is a lot larger. 
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Awesome :rock
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Holy shit...Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is getting released in North America and Europe!   :o

EDIT: Beaten!

This is a fun fighting game, guys, and very easy to play.  Definitely recommended.  It runs great on both PS3 and Vita.  The Vita version's visuals are a little 'squished' but its otherwise a perfect port.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Found my old post.

Here's what the Vita version looks like.

ど助平

eleuin

• perennial loser
Nii-sama~  :uguu

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2015, 10:06:24 PM »
Neptunia Re;birth is pretty good. I never did play the original, but I heard it was pretty terrible even by the generally low standards of generic animu RPGs, so I guess all the overhauls they made were done in the right direction. The PC port is kinda meh, but it runs okay and has native controller support so I'm not gonna complain too much on that front.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2015, 11:27:28 PM »
I see they got Durante to get some fixes in for the resolution problems.

I was leaning towards getting the PC version but ultimately decided to just stick with the game on Vita.  I put the game aside for a few months, waiting to see if PSTV support was coming, but it doesn't seem to be happening.  Re;Birth 2 is already out and has PSTV support, and Noire will too, so they'll have it for sure going forward.

So I'm back on the Vita version and am almost halfway done with the game.  Found a great dungeon for leveling and was able very quickly get everyone's levels up 10+ in a short amount of time.  Beat the boss of the area without even getting hit.   :lol  But now because of story events Neptune is a good 10 levels under everyone else.  I'm trying to get her to at least 30 before continuing on.
ど助平

Rahxephon91

« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2015, 02:38:02 AM »
I was looking for actual Vita jrpgs. So Neptunia Re;birth is good? Even for someone who can't stand that kind of anime...

archnemesis

« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2015, 03:02:25 AM »
@Rahxephon91: Have you already played the Persona, Atelier, and Ys series? You also have a few decent dungeon crawlers. Or are you one of the guys who only consider Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy clones to be JRPGs?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2015, 04:22:23 AM »
I've played Persona 2(IS and the other ones), 3 and 4. I enjoy P2 because of the story and general atmosphere of the game. I enjoy 3/4 because of the characters, the time management, and the social stuff despite the fact that I'm not too fond of dungeon crawlers.

I've never played Atelier games because the tone and look of those games don't appeal to me. Plus, the item management stuff sound terrible. I just want to actually battle and not have to synthesis stuff. Plus, I think the games look pretty ugly.

Yes, I've played Ys 7, 1/2, Oath, and now 4 Vita. I just like those games because of the gameplay. Though I enjoy the more open world aspects of 4 and 7.

I don't consider DQ/FF clones as all there are to jrpgs. That said, I tend to like those the best because I do enjoy the sense of adventure. The sense of traveling around a world. yet, I've enjoyed games like Persona 3/4, Resonance of Fate, and so on that are bit less epic world scale jrpgs.

That's not what keeps me away from trying NIS or Idea Factory games though. The overall asthetic and style does that. I don't like moe, waifu, or just "cute girl" Japanese stuff. At least not normally. I was able to enjoy Senran Kagura because the gameplay was fun, the visuals were flashy, and it was ridiculous plus I like tna. But, actually ask me anything about the story or characters and I can't tell you shit. I don't know any character descriptions beyond the one with the green or blue hair. I eventually skipped every cutscene, because I didn't want to hear annoying Japanese girl fetish types talk. That's just not what I like about Japan.

So if these Re;Birth games aren't excactly as bad as I think or have good enough gameplay that triumph over the subject martial, I'd be open to playing them.

I'd also like to know if there's more jrpg combat and exploration in Atelier Escha & Logy or is it still more item making. I'd try that series, but I do want a more battle focused jrpg.

archnemesis

« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2015, 04:43:45 AM »
I haven't played the Neptunia games yet although I would give them a try if I had more spare time. The Atelier games are great so I would give them a try first before moving on to games from Idea Factory or Compile Heart. Combat is not the main focus of any of the Atelier games, but they are well written, open-ended and appropriately challenging. Take a look at Elminage if you want something more combat heavy.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2015, 07:55:27 AM »
Re;Birth is more of a dungeon-crawler type game to me.  The story is told almost entirely in a visual novel style and in short bursts, and there's no overworld or town exploration...all that stuff is menu-driven.  You pretty much just get into dungeons, grind, kill bosses, and repeat.  The dungeons themselves are smaller in scale compared to other games, although you can use 'plans' to change up their contents and add stronger enemies and new items.  There's also a number of optional dungeons, some of which are larger, but you'll need to find the plans to make them appear and you cannot play through all of them in play-through.  Ditto on getting all of the playable characters.

I like the nonsensical storyline and the combat is fun.  This and Persona are pretty much the only JRPGs I like.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 07:59:59 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2015, 08:43:00 AM »
Found my old post.

:kobeyuck

Surely not native resolution. There's no way they'd let the sprites be that blown up and pixely?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2015, 08:47:13 AM »
Found my old post.

:kobeyuck

Surely not native resolution. There's no way they'd let the sprites be that blown up and pixely?

The sprites only zoom in like that when doing certain attacks. 
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2015, 10:39:42 AM »
Euphoria rising...

:larry

:gladbron
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2015, 07:54:52 AM »

I wonder if the ninja grandma loses her clothes too?   :lol :yuck 
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2015, 12:20:53 PM »
http://steamcommunity.com/app/320760

Live the everyday life you love from anime and manga!

:noah
©@©™

kick51

« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2015, 01:54:26 PM »
how many times have you made people watch the beginning of Criminal Girls?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2015, 02:36:13 PM »
how many times have you made people watch the beginning of Criminal Girls?

errday
©@©™

eleuin

• perennial loser

kick51

« Reply #202 on: February 12, 2015, 03:11:48 PM »
hatoful boyfriend love pillow is the only one i've ever considered buying

i only considered for about 5 seconds, but that counts

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2015, 06:47:02 PM »
When I went to Miku Expo in NYC last year the Kino bookstore in town had a daki with a Free duder or two on it. I thought about getting it and bringing it home to my actual wife for the lulz but wasn't really into the idea of lugging it around town for the rest of the weekend. :lol
Hi

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2015, 12:08:50 PM »

:lol
WDW

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2015, 11:24:48 PM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I'm missing a couple of the shmups, so, sure why not

« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2015, 02:49:11 PM »
Anyone played Shining Resonance? Thinking about snagging a $50 copy off Amazon seeing how it's more than likely never getting localized.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2015, 03:01:18 PM »
Anyone played Shining Resonance? Thinking about snagging a $50 copy off Amazon seeing how it's more than likely never getting localized.

This was the only review I could find:

http://otakuoverdrive.com/2015/01/14/shameless-review-shining-resonance-ps3/

On the plus side it's by the Valkyria Chronicles team so it should at least be decent.  On the negative side it's a Shining game in the year 2000+ so who knows.

$50 seems a little high.  Maybe the game was pretty good then and held value?

Bebpo

« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2015, 08:23:08 PM »
Nm, did some research.  Thought this was the game from like 3 years ago by Valkyria team which is why $50 seemed high.  Didn't realize they were still making Shining games now under Media Vision.

« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2015, 09:00:52 PM »
Nm, did some research.  Thought this was the game from like 3 years ago by Valkyria team which is why $50 seemed high.  Didn't realize they were still making Shining games now under Media Vision.

Yeah, this came out in December, so $50 isn't a bad deal at all. Just remembered I've got $170 in Amazon cards, so I'll probably pick it up.

Also, tried a bit of Lost Dimension. Total jankfest B-tier animu JRPG that desperately wants to be Shin Megami Tensei. Turn-based battle system where you move around the field and control your ENTIRE party. Awesome.
野球

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Old news, but I just noticed that Gurumin is coming out on Steam at the end of the month.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/322290

This game was cute on the PSP.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Senran Kagura 2 is getting localized for 3DS.  Europe gets a bunch of physical editions, U.S. gets a limited physical run that is apparently only available online.

Good game, but Estival Versus is out on PS4 and Vita in two weeks.

Onechanbara Z2 coming west:
http://gematsu.com/2015/03/onechanbara-z2-chaos-coming-west-summer

Warning on this (I might have said something about it in this very thread!), the game feels extremely 'budget' and dated.  It's hard to recommend it when you have quality boob-brawlers like Senran Kagura out there. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
That I did!

OK, so awful load times (average of 38 seconds per loading screen) and subpar visuals (this game barely looks any better than the PS3 version, which was already not very impressive) aside, the game play is actually pretty good and you can do some crazy combos with the tag feature, which now allows you to switch between up to four characters during battle. There seems to be a pretty good amount of moves/combo strings and each character gets two weapons that they can switch between at any time. I'm more impressed with this version of the game than any of the previous ones, but it still feels like an over-priced Simple 2000 Series 2000 yen game.
ど助平

kick51

yep, that's Oneechanbara game :lol

When I saw the first senran kagura 3DS game, I thought "lewd"

then I saw the cover for the second and lol'd

I have yet to play one of those games though.  Maybe one day.  Seems like the newest one on PS4 is the best?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Got my copy of Atelier Shallie.

Time to weeaboo it up. :rock :uguu :rock
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters came out today too. This game supposed to be any good?
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
yep, that's Oneechanbara game :lol

When I saw the first senran kagura 3DS game, I thought "lewd"

then I saw the cover for the second and lol'd

I have yet to play one of those games though.  Maybe one day.  Seems like the newest one on PS4 is the best?

I couldn't tell you since it's not out yet.  :P

These games have gotten better with each iteration:

SK1: 2.5 beat-em-up on the 3DS.  Pretty basic and slowdown-filled.  You play as six characters from the "good" ninja school and fight against against the "evil" one.

SK Burst: Add-on to SK1, but since this is 3DS...it was a separate release.  Slowdown issues were addressed a bit.  This is what came out in English.  You play as the "evil" school in this game and fight the other school.  Doesn't play any differently and feels a bit too basic.  I played this after Shinovi Versus and couldn't get into it.

SK Shinovi Versus: The first Vita game and sequel to SK1/Burst.  Changes the game play to be fully-3D.  Controls are still the same (musou-like).  Now there's four schools to play as.  Has 4P versus offline and online.   Also came out in English.

Dekamori SK/SKBon Appetit: Music/rhythm game that has nothing to do with the other titles.  Just silly-pervy crap.  Same characters as Shinovi Versus.

SK2: This is what just got announced in English.  3DS sequel to Shinovi Versus, although you could just play SK1/Burst and be fine, since it goes back to only having those two schools.  This is where the stepped up from a game play standpoint and made a more challenging game, made the characters more unique from each other, and added a tag system where you can switch characters and do a tag super move.  Massively-improved over the original 3DS game in every way.  Runs great and the framerate is generally pretty smooth.  Is also slightly less-perverted than the previous games (at least the base game is, the DLC...uh...lol); apparently the developers actually got flack for this from their fanbase, who weren't expected it to be as challenging.   :lol  Also of note is that it has the series' sole playable male character.  He loses his clothes and gets down to his tighty-whities just like the girls do...although he's totally a joke character.  While you do fight against other ninja girls, the bad guys are demons, so you fight them and also have battles against giant monsters.  No versus modes, but has co-op play instead and a bunch of challenge levels, laid out dungeon-crawler style.

SK Estival Versus: Coming out on 3/26 in Japan for PS4 and Vita.  Has all four schools again, plus new characters.  Will have 10 player online battle modes on PS4 and 4P battles modes on Vita.  The PS4 version has been previewed and has lots of NPCs on-screen to beat-up.  Looks like it's gonna be awesome.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
The end is  :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw

GOTY
ど助平

kick51

jesus

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Estival Versus is out this week :phil

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

:rofl
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Senran Kagura Estival Versus is getting guest character DLC.

Ayane from Dead Or Alive

Ikkitousen characters

Shopkeeper girl from Senran
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
They really know what their audience wants, that's for sure.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

Life or hometown?  It's difficult to choose.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator

Life or hometown?  It's difficult to choose.

whynotboth.jpg
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
XSEED Games announced on Thursday that it will release Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim and Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed for PC via Steam this spring.

:rejoice
dog

archie4208

:lawd

XSeed needs to translate the Chinese PC verisons of Ys 7 and Memories of Celceta.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Senran Kagura Estival Versus impressions (Vita):

-People were saying that the large 700 MB day one patch improved the framerate.  Not seeing a difference.  It seems to fluctuate depending on the stage.  The beach level is the worst in this regard.  Everything is still very playable, though.  The game runs at 30 FPS on Vita and 60 FPS on PS4, BTW.

-Stages from Shinovi Versus are reused.  There's more detail and/or new background objects here and there, but it's still kind of disappointing to see this kind of laziness going on. 

-Estival Versus plays slower than the other versions of the game.  Senran Kagura 2 in particular feels much faster in comparison.

-This game is very much a direct sequel to Shinovi Versus gameplay-wise.  The extra abilities/stances from SK2 are not present.  Instead there are some new moves/combos and chargeable attacks.  Some characters can charge square and triangle attacks.

-You can now wall-run and can bounce off walls and into enemies.

-The difference in character speeds is much more noticeable now.  Some of the characters with heavier weapons are slow and lumbering but very powerful.  This may turn some players off.

-There's a new mechanic when doing air chains, with R+O.  If you have a partner with you, you can do a crazy auto air combo on multiple enemies with a cinematic finish.

-There does not seem to be a way to switch between partners.  Instead, when someone is with you, you can command them to attack or do the aforementioned air move.  Did not see anything about dual supers, which SK2 has, in the tutorial levels.

-Another new addition are various types of bombs.  You can pick one up at a time and they have different properties besides exploding times, such as one that freezes enemies in place.

-Like SK2, all of the stages now have three difficulty levels selectable right from the start.

-Confirmation that an English version is coming already?  The game icon has English text and all of the trophies are in English.

-The visuals are noticeably better than Shinovi Versus, particularly the backgrounds.  Maybe this sounds like a weird thing to notice, but the ground textures are much better overall.  Character animations have been improved and the "hometown" is now bouncy in addition to "life." 

-Asuka's grandma is quite well-endowed and yes, bouncy.  Uh...good for the geriatric-loving fans, I guess...?

-Some of the shinobi transformations are ridiculously lewd, even for Senran Kagura.  I don't know how they are going to top this in future games, lol.  Senran Kagura 2 is ridiculously tame in comparison to this.

-There's menus all over the place.  You have the main menu, then another menu with multiple options, then another menu with multiple options after loading up the story mode.  The latter is where you can select levels, customize characters, and all the other familiar stuff from the other games.

-Unless something is unlocked, I'm not seeing any individual character story levels.  In fact, the game now just goes from character to character with everything being one big story.  There is another mode with stages to select, but everything is locked, with clear conditions listed.

That's all for tonight.  Hopefully the PS4 version will arrive today; really interested in seeing how much smoother the game will play at 60 FPS and the increased amount of enemies on-screen.
ど助平

Bebpo

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Ys VI.  I own the old PC version but never played it because I heard it kind of sucked in comparison to Oath & Origins.  This new version is supposed to have a lot of improvements, so finally will give it a shot.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6862926-Waifu-Hunter/?appid=264380

Pregnancy
"A terrifying cautionary tale of the dangers of dating 3D women. A grim reminder of why anime ladies will always be universally superior to real girls."

Alpha Protocol™
"One of the few good western dating sims. Strongly recommended for people who can stomach eroges with a non-anime artstyle."

:uguu
itm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
:rofl

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
"What if instead of being ABOUT animes with big boobs, your video games WERE animes with big boobs? A Kafka-esque tale of games with big software assets."

Sakura Angels
"Turns out angels have big titties and are prone to panty shots. Which means the Bible was wrong, as usual, and that's a good thing. I love titty angels."

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 07:57:09 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme
"If a man turns into a big titty anime woman, and you get a boner for the big titty anime woman, does that make you gay. Asking for a friend."

Ultra Street Fighter® IV
"The popular Street Fighter franchis is back, featuring characters like Cammy, Evil Cammy, and some other ones who aren't Cammy. Also a pink-haired trap."

Long Live The Queen
"Dude, she's like 12 or something. Gross."

studyguy

YO WHAT THE FUCK GHOSTLIGHT LTD, WHERE THE FUCK IS WAY OF THE SAMURAI 4 FOR PC?  :maf
That shit dead or what? Was supposed to drop like 2 months ago and was "delayed" twice now
pause

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I was going to mention that I heard the PC version was trash, but I see that they're remastering it based on the superior Dreamcast version. :rejoice
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I voted for Grandia III, but at least it wasn't Lunar: Dragon Song.
©@©™