Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 148499 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread: Weaponised YURI Powered By UGUU~ NOW IN 4K
« Reply #660 on: January 30, 2018, 07:01:32 PM »
Holy shit, nobody told me they were making a new Metal Max for PS4  :o

Hope this one actually gets a US release.

The developer has confirmed that it will get a US release, but they haven't released any details on it yet.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #661 on: February 06, 2018, 07:38:59 AM »
TIME FOR A REMAKE OF A REMAKE

Compile Heart has announced Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus for PlayStation 4, the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus is a refined version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, which first launched for PS Vita, which itself is a remake of the original Hyperdimension Neptunia, which first launched for PlayStation 3.

:mindblown
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #662 on: February 21, 2018, 12:06:52 PM »
Out today in Japan.  Should be playable on my PS4 right now...

ど助平

« Reply #663 on: February 27, 2018, 03:11:51 PM »
So I'm guessing that City Shrouded in Shadow has no chance of getting loclalized. I noticed that there's a cheap copy for $38 on Amazon and might order it. I know Bebpo played it, anyone else?
野球

kingv

« Reply #665 on: March 02, 2018, 10:55:41 AM »

How badly do these games suck? Are they terrible?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #666 on: March 02, 2018, 04:59:19 PM »
I only played one of them but it was surprisingly fun.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #667 on: March 04, 2018, 08:16:32 PM »

How badly do these games suck? Are they terrible?

Senran Kagura?  Those games are pretty damn fun!  Good, if albeit a bit mindless and button-mashy, beat-em-ups with a ton of story if you care about that sort of thing.  In fact sometimes the story is so super-serious that it totally contradicts the bouncy/perv nature of what you're seeing in-game.  :lol  These games are pervy action games done right.  My beef with them are the spin-off titles- Bon Appetite is a music game and while it has some lolworthy cut scenes (from the grandpa Hanzo character), it isn't very good because the music is nothing special. 

Peach Beach Splash (third person shooter) is ruined by weapon balance issues, shit online, and in single player the AI will play itself and I found myself on stages where my CPU teammates would win the battle for me before I could even do anything. But maybe the PC version will at least fix the online issues.

Also the 3DS Senran Kagura 2 is not only an awesome-playing game (differs from the rest) but one of the best-looking and running games on the system, too.  Hoping it gets some kind of remake treatment or a port to Switch or something.

The devs have also made another similar game called Valkyrie Drive that ups the perv factor but also adds some welcome gameplay depth.  It's also on PC.  And they made a game based on a manga, called Uppers, that can be described as "Senran Kagura with dudes," only it's kind of boring.  Sucks because it could have been the next Double Dragon (Or maybe River City Ransom is a better description) if they had handled it better.  It never got localized and nobody is missing much.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:30:16 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

kingv

« Reply #668 on: March 04, 2018, 09:30:41 PM »
I like titties and beat em ups... so sounds reasonable. What’s the one to play on PS4, estival versus?

(Why do anime games always have such terribly confusing names)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #669 on: March 05, 2018, 07:52:33 AM »
I like titties and beat em ups... so sounds reasonable. What’s the one to play on PS4, estival versus?

(Why do anime games always have such terribly confusing names)

Estival is the first PS4 release but not the first in the series.  It runs well on PS4 (and better on Pro with boost mode enabled!) but if you have a decent enough PC, I'd get these games on there instead.  They generally run better and can be run at higher resolutions.  4K SK :drool

Imma list 'em all for you, in order, with platforms available.  Senran has two separate stories that have since been kind of merged together since the original series is supposedly done and the "Versus" story is going to be the mainline one. 

Original series:

Senran Kagura/Burst (3DS): The first game in the series that focuses on characters from two dueling ninja training schools going on missions and fighting each other.  The most simplistic of all the games and plays like a 2.5D side scroller.   There's an anime based on this if you want to know the story without playing it.

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (3DS): Sequel to the first game that has both schools now fighting against demons.  Has some huge bosses and is the only game in the series like this (so far).  Gameplay is different than the other titles and the characters feel more varied than each other.  Has some fun DLC like chibi models and 2D shooter levels.  Also is the only game in the series to feature a playable male character (and yes, he can get stripped down to his tighty-whities too)

New series:

Shinovi Versus (Vita/PC): Serves as sort of both a different sequel to the original game and a new game on its own.  Introduces two more schools.  The game play has been changed up to fully-3D and feels more like a 'Warriors' game, although it is still a straight beat-em-up.

Estival Versus (Vita/PS4/PC): Sequel to Shinovi Versus.  Adds a few more characters and moves the game setting to a tropical island for more boobage.  Has some bonus DLC characters, including Ayane from Dead Or Alive and three girls from Ikkitousen, but these characters don't have their own stories or levels to play through.  (Only Rin and Daidouji do.)  If you buy this on PS4 and like it enough to get the DLC, most of the DLC is also compatible with ReNewal.

ReNewal (PS4, currenly Japanese-only but likely being localized- the trophies are already translated): Remake of the original 3DS game, now in full 3D.  Listing it here because they added in characters from the Versus games as DLC with their own stories.

"Senran 7" is the next game in the series currently in development.

Spin-Offs:

Bon Appetite (Vita/PC): A music game where two characters face off in a cooking battle.  The winner has their food judged by Grandpa Hanzo, who will have some pretty funny or bizarre reactions to what he is given to eat depending on how well you did.  If you play this on Vita, DLC from Shinovi Versus is compatible with this game.

Peach Beach Splash (PS4/PC): A third-person shooter where you run around in team-based battles shooting each other with different kinds of water pistols.  Has a shitload of characters including more from DOA, Ikkitousen, Valkyrie Drive, Super Sonico, Neptune, etc, but since this is a shooter, these are essentially just skins as everyone plays the same and the game play variations are in the guns you use.  You can also get and equip cards that give different abilities in battle.

Shinobi Refle (Switch, Japan-only): Feels like more a tech demo than a game.  Has visual novel-style scenes and then you use the joy cons to fondle the characters or whatever.

A pinball game is also in development for Switch!

Related:

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni (Vita/PC): Takes place on an island where girls infected with a disease, that turns them into weapons when sexually aroused by their female partners (uh...yeah), train and fight each other.  Even more perverse than SK with lesbian undertones.  Has deeper game play that is less "button mashy" and more rewarding, although also has less characters to use.  Also got a Smash Bros-like 4P versus mode added as free DLC.   Also there's an anime series called VD Mermaid that has no connection to this game (completely different set of characters) although they did add in the main character as DLC to the game.  The TV series is also borderline-hentai, lol.

Uppers (Vita, Japan-only): Beat-em-up with a similar feel to SK, but starring dudes (naturally there are female onlookers you can do stuff to to keep the perv factor going) beating the shit out of each other on some island or whatever.  Based on a manga series.  They also added Daidouji from SK as a bonus playable character.  Unfortunately did not turn out very well and sold like shit, which sucks because this could have been a step towards something more mainstream for the devs and they fucked it all up.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 08:12:05 AM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

kingv

« Reply #670 on: March 05, 2018, 10:51:31 AM »
Valkyrie drive clearly sounds like the best one.

When you say “more complex gameplay” is that like Bayonetta level of fighting system or more button masher?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #671 on: March 05, 2018, 02:02:24 PM »
Valkyrie drive clearly sounds like the best one.

When you say “more complex gameplay” is that like Bayonetta level of fighting system or more button masher?

The game isn't going to feel like Bayonetta.  More like a DW game but with some more complex combos and strict timing needed to pull of the advanced stuff.  In comparison, SK feels more button-mashy but you're also fighting a shitload more enemies at the same time.

I'm having a hard time finding a combo video for you.   :lol

Here's some game play of the DLC character.  Warning  :nsfw content.
ど助平

kingv

« Reply #672 on: March 05, 2018, 02:30:02 PM »
Thanks for the Summary btw, I’ve seen these names for a long time and never really understood where to get started or what they were.

They should thInk about coming up with meaningful names for Western audiences...

I don’t believe Tit Fighter is trademarked.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #673 on: March 06, 2018, 07:27:12 AM »
Boob-em-ups?
:neogaf

These games also started a trend and there's other similar games that have come out, but aren't as good.  Tamsoft developed Hyper Dimension Neptunia U for Compile Heart and the game plays pretty similarly to Senran Kagura but the levels feel so tedious to get through since you have to get a huge number of kills.  They followed it up with a more MH-like game (in some ways) using the same engine.

Then there's Bullet Girls, which can be described as "Senran Kagura with guns."  Completely different developer and very much a SK clone with the schoolgirls fighting each other and destroying their clothes and all that crap.  The first game sucked pretty badly but a different developer took over for the sequel, which turned out to be good.  The third game is coming out next month for PS4 and Vita and will also be getting an English release (in Asia).  There's some gameplay here after several minutes of uh...squirting some white stuff all over a girl.  :doge

:nsfw (also choppy video footage)
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:36:53 AM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #674 on: March 12, 2018, 08:06:19 AM »
ATTENTION FELLOW PERVERTS:

Gal*Gun 2 is out this week in Japan.  If you can't wait until 4/30 for the U.S. release, this version will have English text available.

:expert
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #675 on: July 18, 2018, 08:41:56 AM »
Unholy Disaster:

:exxy  :nsfw :exxy :nsfw warning

This popped up on my Steam recommendations list ( :doge) and looks like a standard sprite-based Metroidvania type game, starring some big-tittied anime girl.  The pixel art actually doesn't look all that bad and it looked good enough in a preview video, albeit with some perverted stuff here and there.  But there's more to it- this game had content cut out for a more 'general' release on Steam.  The creator has a post on the discussion board for it with a download link to an uncensored patch.

So I tried the game with the patch applied and uh...help. 

Again, pretty standard 'Vania affair with even a few things that seem to be ripped right out of SoTN (Konami gonna sue somebody?) and you've got standard jumping, sliding, backdashing, and various magic attacks and all that.  So what does the uncensor patch do? Well for starters, the "story" has the main character getting some kind of otherwordly-spirit thing implanted in her...via tentacle fucking.  It then is shown as a cutesy little blob-thing.  Right.  Following that, if you're defeated during the course of the game play, the various monster enemies will proceed to have their way with the character before you're either resurrected or get a game over.  The whole thing reminds of a tentacle-rapey monster anime from the 90s. 

Apart from that, the English translation is awful and text appears to be cut-off in the dialogue window, not that you're really missing much.  Pretty dumb game for around $12.

This is my favorite Steam review of it, from a guy who missed that the patch was available:
Unfortunately this game is far from the original Japanese version. They basically removed all the cutscenes, death animation, grab attacks, and basically everything else that would make it worthwhile. Go ahead and get it at DLsite for a richer experience. I'm happy that Steam gave me a refund.

"Go ahead and get it at DLsite for a richer experience."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:48:15 AM by bork »
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #676 on: July 18, 2018, 10:25:22 AM »

𝓥𝓲𝓷𝓬𝒆𝓷𝓽
6.3 hrs
Posted: July 15
く__,.ヘヽ.    / ,ー、 〉
     \ ', !-─‐-i / /´
      /`ー'    L//`ヽ、
     /  /,  /|  ,  ,    ',
   イ  / /-‐/ i L_ ハ ヽ!  i
    レ ヘ 7イ`ト  レ'ァ-ト、!ハ|  |
     !,/7 '0'   ´0iソ|   |   
     |.从"  _   ,,,, / |./   |
     レ'| i>.、,,__ _,.イ /  .i  |
      レ'| | / k_7_/レ'ヽ, ハ. |
       | |/i 〈|/  i ,.ヘ | i |
      .|/ / i:   ヘ!  \ |
        kヽ>、ハ   _,.ヘ、   /、!
       !'〈//`T´', \ `'7'ーr'
       レ'ヽL__|___i,___,ンレ|ノ
         ト-,/ |___./
         'ー'  !_,.:
©@©™

« Reply #677 on: July 18, 2018, 12:34:14 PM »
Did anyone play City Shrouded in Shadows? I've got it on my shopping list for Japan in November.

Crazy how small that list is (CSiS, Itadaki Street PS4, Sengoku Basara Yukimura Sanada, Power Pro 2018) seeing how almost everything sees an English localization now.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #678 on: July 19, 2018, 08:57:14 AM »
Did anyone play City Shrouded in Shadows? I've got it on my shopping list for Japan in November.

Crazy how small that list is (CSiS, Itadaki Street PS4, Sengoku Basara Yukimura Sanada, Power Pro 2018) seeing how almost everything sees an English localization now.

Would pass on Sengoku Basara Yukimura Sanada unless you can get it dirt cheap.  Not really worth it, IMO- it's like an overpriced DLC pack with just a couple of playable characters.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #679 on: July 23, 2018, 11:43:43 AM »
Shining Waifu Refrain is one of the most animu games I've ever played. :uguu
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #680 on: July 23, 2018, 02:08:04 PM »

Yeah, City Shrouded is a good PS2 game.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #681 on: July 23, 2018, 02:34:22 PM »
Shining Waifu Refrain is one of the most animu games I've ever played. :uguu
I refuse to look up anything about the game because of my heartbreak over the shining series.
que

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #682 on: July 24, 2018, 09:24:46 AM »
 :nsfw
Out August 9th.  English versions also releasing in Southeast Asia.

Have it pre-ordered on PS4 and Vita
:expert
[close]
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #683 on: July 24, 2018, 10:00:33 AM »
The titties are being rendered in the cloud.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #684 on: July 29, 2018, 09:14:02 PM »

Day 1 :whew
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #685 on: July 29, 2018, 10:28:52 PM »
Valkyria Chronicles sure has changed.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #686 on: July 29, 2018, 10:29:45 PM »
Valkyria Chronicles 4
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #687 on: July 29, 2018, 10:30:27 PM »
Valkyria Chronicles 4

Googled the image URL and that was the first thing that came up.  :lol
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #688 on: July 31, 2018, 10:20:27 AM »
https://gematsu.com/2018/07/uppers-rated-for-ps4-in-australia

Sounds like Uppers is getting ported to the PS4 and getting a Western release. :rejoice

©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #689 on: July 31, 2018, 11:07:46 AM »
Hope they do something to fix the game, because if it's the same as Vita...it's not very good.  Too easy with enemies just standing around doing nothing like a musou grunt...except those are the only guys in the game.   :-\
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #690 on: July 31, 2018, 03:40:34 PM »
Valkyria Chronicles sure has changed.
Valkyria Chronicles. Valkyria Chronicles never changes.
que

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2018, 08:44:29 AM »

Zero gameplay shown in this "trailer."  :lol  It's just the opening animation.
[close]

Apparent WIP model for Senran 7, the new beat-em-up in development:

Finally some noticeable improvement over those 2013 Vita models.
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #692 on: August 02, 2018, 09:43:30 AM »
:woooo
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #693 on: August 02, 2018, 10:05:15 AM »
Footage!

Didn't watch the live stream they just had, but it got taken down from Youtube for nudity.  :lol :rofl  Likely not for the game footage, but whatever shit they were doing live.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #694 on: August 07, 2018, 11:16:26 PM »
Bullet Girls Phantasia (Chinese/English Asian version) arrived today, two days before its release date- Play-Asia don't give a FUCK, son.

Impressions:

I pre-ordered this for PS4 and Vita.  Unfortunately, the game does not have cross-save.  Decided to play the PS4 version, but  checked out the Vita version briefly before shelving it- it's not too bad (and is PSTV compatible), but has framerate issues and less enemies on-screen.  It seemed playable on the first level, but I wonder how the framerate holds up on later stages and harder difficulty settings.  Could be unplayable.  Definitely get this on PS4.

Where as the first two Bullet Girls (1 was garbage, 2 was actually pretty decent) games had you running around school environments shooting up school girls (gee, wonder why this never got localized?), Phantasia takes the characters into a medieval fantasy world where you fight against monsters and some other fantasy-styled girls.

The schoolgirls from the previous game play pretty much the same as before.  Each one has different starting weapons and you can dash, roll/dodge, crawl along the ground, and jump.  Gone is the ability to snap to walls or duck behind objects to dodge fire.  They changed the game to make it generally more straight-up action-oriented.  I kind of miss being able to hide behind stuff, but I guess since you're fighting monsters (who so far have been melee-oriented), maybe they thought it wasn't necessary.  Or maybe that will come later as more enemies get introduced, but I doubt it.  A meter is present that builds up so you can unleash a super attack of sorts and in some cases this will also add a vehicle to drive, like a tank. 

When you're playing the game, you'll find chests and enemies will drop 'loot' that is usually gold, materials, or underwear (of course!).  Inbetween missions you can upgrade character abilities/stats, weapon powers/abilities, buy new items/clothes, and more.  Clothes basically function like armor here and you lose the game when you're nekkid and get hit enough times following that.

Did I mention nudity?  It's all over the place here.  Censored, just like Senran Kagura's nudity, but waaaaaay more prominent.  Hope you like pantsu~ too, because just about everything you do is going to flash underwear or jiggle boobs n' butts.  Need more perversion?  They got you covered- there's also "information gathering" sequences where a girl gets chained up and you use various hand tools (slap/poke/squeeze) or items (shove something right in their mouths.  Uh...) to make them feel good and get...results.  It appears the goal is to make them feel good that they...talk, but I couldn't trigger it when I tried.

There's three difficulty levels.  The easiest is normal and it feels generally too easy so far.  The hard difficulty wasn't that hard when I tried it, however it made what was just a couple of enemy waves and a boss fight that took maybe five minutes turn into endless wave after wave of enemies that took way more shots to kill and then the boss took me down pretty quick after about 20+ minutes of mindless shooting.  You can replay missions to grind levels and playing harder difficulties adds rare item drops, so likely this was done with grinding and content padding in mind. 

You can also unlock extra missions.  The first one I got had me playing as the first fantasy character you unlock.  She throws crystals that aren't as effective as the guns, but fortunately she can have guns as subweapons.  I cleared the enemies out and got to the first boss -one of the girls with a chaingun- and she instantly mowed me down and killed me in about a second.  Zero time to dodge.  :lol  Tried several more times and finally got a knock down by triggering a super when the battle started, but then she got up and I died instantly.  And that was on normal.   :doge  Will come back to that later.

Should you buy this?  If you're a pervert and like Senran Kagura, yeah, it's probably worth a shot.  It's no Senran but decent enough.  The PS4 version also looks like a Vita game with average visuals and the cut scenes are visual novel style, I.E. character models standing in front of static backdrops, I.E. boring shit.  But if you want to run around and shoot orcs and see pantsu~ and stuff, check it out.

Much like DOA Xtreme 3, this one has no chance of making it out over here, so you'll need to get it from an importer or off an Asian PSN store.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:02:42 AM by bork »
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #695 on: September 26, 2018, 09:37:04 AM »

:aah
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #696 on: October 12, 2018, 11:28:50 PM »
https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/1050920336219430914

But every previous Senran Playstation release had that crap!
:confused

Even NINTENDO was fine with letting them release a Senran game with no cuts made.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #699 on: October 13, 2018, 11:15:39 AM »
SCEA's perfectly fine with trashy-ass violent games like God of War and Last Of Us, but god forbid there's any anime tiddays...
^_^

Boredfrom

« Reply #700 on: October 13, 2018, 11:18:43 AM »
SCEA's perfectly fine with trashy-ass violent games like God of War and Last Of Us, but god forbid there's any anime tiddays...

Is fine with anime titties as long it doesn’t leave Japan. Feels pretty Nintendo like to me.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #701 on: October 13, 2018, 11:36:34 AM »

Is fine with anime titties as long it doesn’t leave Japan. Feels pretty Nintendo like to me.

Nintendo 'Murica totally allows for all that shit to get localized- both 3DS SK games came out here with no changes.  The last Senran Kagura, that was released on the Switch, doesn't even have the beat-em-up game play and instead is just a visual novel "groping simulator."  And they let that get released on the eShop.   
ど助平

Boredfrom

« Reply #702 on: October 13, 2018, 11:40:35 AM »

Nintendo 'Murica totally allows for all that shit to get localized- both 3DS SK games came out here with no changes.  The last Senran Kagura, that was released on the Switch, doesn't even have the beat-em-up game play and instead is just a visual novel "groping simulator."  And they let that get released on the eShop.

I said it more like a practice that would come from old school Nintendo.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #703 on: October 13, 2018, 02:32:55 PM »
Nintendo wins again :rejoice
dog

Rahxephon91

« Reply #704 on: October 13, 2018, 09:38:00 PM »
I don’t even remember what the initimate stufff is.

Still going to get this one. The PlayStation SK games are pretty fun.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #705 on: October 14, 2018, 12:18:33 AM »
I don’t even remember what the initimate stufff is.

A dumb little extra mode where the girl stands there and you move a pair of floating hands around to touch, grab, and slap them to minimal reaction.  New to recent ones is spraying them with water.  It's pretty :zzz.

Still going to get this one. The PlayStation SK games are pretty fun.

Renewal isn't as good as the previous games, IMO.  The levels are pretty short, there's way less characters and moves (because this is an SK1 remake and they really stuck to that), and even the DLC stuff is kind of a let down.  Like with Yumi you get 10 short stages -mostly just one-on-one fights- and that's it.  No free battle or character specific story modes either.  Did I mention that they also re-used pretty much everything from Estival Versus?

Recent SK games' quality has been pretty suspect.  Dunno what the hell happened after Estival came out, but PBS is crap, this is OK, and Reflections is barely a game.  The pinball game coming out later looks like it might be kinda fun I guess.  Sucks since some of the older SK games were pretty fun little perverted beat-em-ups.  Valkyrie Drive was also pretty awesome.
ど助平

kingv

« Reply #706 on: October 14, 2018, 11:46:58 AM »
Don’t forget the water spraying has dlc for white and yellow water 😂

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #707 on: October 29, 2018, 07:31:43 AM »
I really don't get why Sony has started doing this when others aren't.  Gotta be a new SJW crew there changing policy.  All this is going to do is push some of these devs away to go release their games on Switch and Steam.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/10/28/visual-novel-makers-light-talk-about-frustrations-with-sonys-new-policy/

Visual Novel Makers light Talk About Frustrations With Sony’s New Policy

In a recent broadcast, developer light talked about their struggle bringing the visual novel Silverio Trinity to PlayStation due to Sony’s new regulations affecting ports for games ages 18 and up.

Over the years we’ve seen countless PC visual novels for ages 18 and up release as toned-down ports on PlayStation consoles, but Sony Interactive Entertainment has adapted a new policy that is more strict towards games with sexual-themed content. This new change has made it increasingly difficult for even Japanese developers to bring their titles to PlayStation consoles, in Japan.

We’ve recently seen console games such as Omega Labyrinth Z and Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal have their Western localization affected by Sony’s new regulation, and visual novel developer light had their own bit to share about the frustrations of getting a PlayStation port of Silverio Trinity.

light: “It seems like Sony is currently going towards a direction that won’t allow us to port anything rated 18 and up anywhere in the world. Since this game is also ages 18 and up, it is getting severely inspected, and we’re getting all kinds of questions. And they’re also telling us to please write it all in English.

So we’re currently in the middle of answering all of them, and we don’t know whether it’ll be approved or not. It’s awful, but at least the development is complete.

The interior is complete, but we just need to connect to Sony’s servers since there are Trophy functions and such that need it. Everyone at the company is always asking ‘when will we get the Trophy function?’

And we have this guy here who is in charge of translating it to English and sending it over to Sony, but it really makes me want to tell them ‘What the heck, you guys don’t even speak Japanese?’ At this rate, if it passes inspection at Sony now then I think we’ll get to release it at the beginning of the year.

If Sony isn’t okay with it then we’ll just release it elsewhere.”

Moderator: “So Pending review.”

light: “Yeah, pending review from Sony. I mean we could release it next week if we just did it through Steam. However, we kind of made an agreement with Sony… But it’s rough having to wait for approval even though we’ve already come to an agreement.”

In the case of developer Harukaze’s Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart (or Nora, Princess, and Stray Cat), the PS Vita version that released in September 2017 had the usual light censorship that covered nudity from the original PC version, but the PlayStation 4 version, which released October 25, 2018, took some heavy damage from the censorship beams.

The game also released for Nintendo Switch alongside the PS4 version and it received the same censorship as the PS Vita version.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #708 on: October 29, 2018, 07:43:13 AM »
OK, so now this really makes no sense.  Developers releasing games for the Japanese market directly are now being forced to submit their games for review in English.

https://twitter.com/tsumori_/status/1056244025257328641
https://twitter.com/tsumori_/status/1056244213606694920
https://twitter.com/tsumori_/status/1056278812391079938

:mindblown
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:48:28 AM by bork »
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #709 on: October 29, 2018, 12:45:23 PM »
It's weird that Sony is clamping down a bit on these kinds of games at the same time that Steam has opened the flood gates to outright porn.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #710 on: October 29, 2018, 01:42:42 PM »
It's weird that Sony is clamping down a bit on these kinds of games at the same time that Steam has opened the flood gates to outright porn.

I don't think this will do much in western countries, but I can see it affecting their sales in Japan.  Absolutely baffling and is just going to make developers go elsewhere.

It can't be said enough: What is the point of having a rating system if Sony just ignores it and dictates their own policy?
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #711 on: October 29, 2018, 07:18:05 PM »
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #712 on: October 29, 2018, 07:21:26 PM »
GOTY 2018 :rejoice
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #714 on: November 09, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »

Gather round kids, it's time for Uncle Joe's Eroge Corner. Steam has legit porno games now, so I feel it's my duty to play some of them. Not the crappy sliding puzzle games with stolen deviantart jpgs, but only the finest smut Nihon has to offer. Like Evenicle, a turn-based JRPG from Alicesoft, the makers of the Rance series of RPG/Non-Consent Simulators. For their first Steam game, they went with something a little less rapey though (a little).

Evenicle is the story of Aster, a horny guy that really wants to bone his two (non-blood related) sisters, but in this world, sex outside of marriage is an unforgivable sin that gets you cursed by the goddess and cast out of civilized society, and polyamory is also forbidden. The only way around it is to become a knight, which allows you to legally marry up to ten women because knights tend to die young but it's seen as necessary for them to pass on their good genes. Aster's quest is to become a knight so he can marry as many cute girls as possible and bang them stupid. Gameplay-wise it's a pretty basic JRPG, it looks and feels a lot like playing an up-rezzed 3DS JRPG. You fight monsters, you go to towns, you watch long VN-style conversations, you get an h-scene every hour or two. Game is about 40 hours long, doing most of the side-quests. The translation is pretty good and the story is occasionally pretty funny, although occasionally...yeah there is some rape. You can't skip it, you can only fast-forward it. It's unfortunate and unnecessary, but apparently this is what their target audience wants. There's even some meta-commentary on "maybe if there was more rape fiction, there would be less real rapes" but yeah, okay my dudes.  ::)

Anyway, here are some of my favorite non-h scenes.

Trump 2020 Election Slogan

:gladbron

One of the 15 optional megabosses you can fight.

There are 6 or 7 "choices" in the game, but all of them just end with you immediately getting a bad ending. Making the wrong choice here ends with you getting your dick cut off.

The joke is that she's a 1000-year old dragon, and even though she looks like a human adult she's considered just a kid by the other dragons.

This was an important plot point.

[close]

Next on the list is Kara no Shoujo, a murder mystery detective VN with a case so baffling, it can only be solved by boning some animu girls.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:01:25 PM by Joe Molotov »
©@©™

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #715 on: November 10, 2018, 03:13:29 AM »
Yeah that dialogue reminds me of sengoku rance a lot, good effort post Joe

i actually heard Kara No Shoujo is an unironically good game

I havent played a vn in probably a good half decade tho.
萌え~

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #716 on: November 12, 2018, 09:15:59 AM »
i actually heard Kara No Shoujo is an unironically good game

I’ve played it for a few hours and seems really good. The only problem is, I’ve hit a brick wall at the first bad end. There are a lot of mundane choices prior to that point, but only one real piece of detective work. You find a scrap of paper in a victim’s mouth with feminine handwriting on it, and you have the opportunity to compare it to one of the 12 women you know at that point. I have no clue who it is. You can only check 3 on each playthrough, so 4 playthroughs would let you brute force the solution. I’m not sure if that’s the only thing you have to do to trigger the flag that gets you past the first bad ending though. To make it worse, I accidentally skipped past the scene where it tells you if the handwriting matches, so I can only assume that it didn’t (since I died again).

I’m to play it without a guide, at least until I got one of the good ends. But if I’m just brute forcing every option, I might as well just use a guide. At least you can skip through text really fast, it only takes about 5 minutes to get back to the bad end point. I think I’m going to try to go through it once more slowly and see if I’m missing anything obvious.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2018, 07:58:21 AM »
Watch Asuka's voice actress and big titty model Airi Shimizu play GOTY Peach Ball!

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #718 on: November 19, 2018, 07:20:53 AM »
Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet got announced alongside the new DOA6 character reveals over the weekend.  It's coming out for the Switch. 

Hilariously, despite DOAX3 on PS4 having this content, the Scarlet version will be removing some of the more pervy shit from the game where as the Switch version will have it intact.  :lol

ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #719 on: November 19, 2018, 09:09:18 AM »
Switch does it again! :rejoice
dog