Author Topic: Creepy Stalker Thread Of Creepy Stalker |OT| It's a Cultural Difference  (Read 78726 times)

Narolf

Re: Creepy Stalker post your shit here
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2015, 01:06:01 PM »
Nothing more to add at this point, but I want you guys to know this before the start of the New Game +--this run should be successful in comparison. I really do hate pick-up bullshitters like the dude Bebpo had to deal with two years ago. Screw those guys big time, seriously. I am yet to reveal the story behind Paola to this day, but I also want you guys to know this: she most likely thought I was one of those at some point; worst I did in that regard was reverse-psychology+half-truths/quarter of truths about Kagari because I didn't feel like telling Paola about the whole story behind her relationship with her ex-fiancée. I missed our first rendezvous and made her waste her time as such. I didn't have a cellular phone at the time so that I couldn't call her--she knew about that. When she went back home, she let me know about it. I simply told her I missed our rendezvous because of the Dissidia's conference, with an one-line... which was a half-truth to which she replied to "Then why did you make me wait for nothing?!". I then told her what actually happened: I was following the Dissidia's conference while conversing with her by email before eventually leaving for our rendezvous. Seems like she thought it wouldn't take me that long to arrive. At the end of the day, she ought to know I wasn't being one of those guys "LOL MAKE HER WASTE HER TIME SO THAT SHE WILL DESIRE YOU MORE". Screw those guys, another kind of mafia.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:24:28 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2015, 01:48:31 PM »
So, Creepy Stalker... Do the objectivement votre peeps back home are aware of your current foray in weirdness over here ?   ;)
ὕβρις

Narolf

« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2015, 01:54:12 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK

WHO ARE YOU

I AM THE ONE CREPT OUT NOW

GAMERAMA IS WATCHING ME
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2015, 05:54:27 PM »
Creepy Stalker, you seem to have some pretty good detective skills. You'd be a great asset in the duckroll investigation.
I appreciate the compliment, but it's actually due to the fact I have always been heavily influenced by GAF's moderation techniques. I used to know GAF's ToS by heart at some point.
(◊.◊)

Narolf

Re: Creepy Stalker Thread Of What Is This I Don't Even |OT|
« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2015, 05:56:16 PM »
VK as in Voight-Kampff?  I'm not sure if you'll pass it.
Lol.

As I have said above, the only time she found me suspicious was for that one moment she thought I didn't go to our first rendezvous because of that half-truth of mine. I did go to the rendezvous, I just arrived there too late because I was conversing with her via emails while following the Dissidia's conference. Seems like she thought it wouldn't take me that long to arrive.

There was a way for me to make up that mistake. One of the GTOs, the tome 21 (I was 21 when I got to talk to Kagari for the first time), had a default. Several of its pages were printed twice, obliterating a part of the story. When I posted the announcement for the selling, I said such default wouldn't been important enough to prevent the reader from comprehending the story. However, when I shew them how many pages were reprinted, she was surprised: "Ah, I wasn't expecting that many pages!". Dude then said "We'll just buy another one at the store". She then gave me the money and I backed off...

When I went back home, I found myself permanently banned from Neof/r/ag. I posted the screen-shot in the other thread as a way to transition from there to here. I then saw Vularai's welcoming posts and that was what made me mail her once more. I first told her I would offer her a brand-new tome 21... before asking her out reverse-psychology.

If I didn't ask her out, if I kept it à la Cindy...

...I should charge ya, but I'm not gonna! *chewing, chewing, chewing (gum, gum, gum)*

Chances are, she would have accepted my gift.

For a while I thought she was crept out, but the fact she lurked my profile over at that social networking site and the appearance of VK made me reconsider that possibility.

This is my theory.
  • VomKriege is her husbando/the dude Paola was with.
  • She is reading over his shoulder.
  • They are finding the whole thing hilariously cute.
And this is how it will end.

This world is too lonely for one without a soul... I will then go back into Kagari's arms and tell her how all of this was "kinda weird".

No death will be involved at any rate. To think Disorder Forums' punks heavily implied in MMXIII Kagari would lead me to suicide is so vomiting I will not go there. The Virgin's Suicide theory was negated the moment the episode VII of Attack on Titan aired. Women can dump me as much as they want, my hatred for massive s'Pyds will keep me alive for eternity.

Every single one of them...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:11:20 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2015, 06:12:03 PM »
Nice try little boy, but we are here for the mangas!

Newsfeed pls.

Narolf

« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2015, 06:13:54 PM »
There is an oddity I have noticed that would negate the above theory, but I am not going to talk about it now.
(◊.◊)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2015, 06:46:10 PM »
There is an oddity I have noticed that would negate the above theory, but I am not going to talk about it now.

What part of the game is this?

©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2015, 06:49:03 PM »
This whole thread:

:cac
dog

Narolf

« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2015, 11:28:52 PM »

What part of the game is this?

(Image removed from quote.)
:D

http://www.opexparis.com/

What is certain is that I am not going to offer her one if she isn't single, obviously. If VK is trying to toy with my sentiments and see how much of a puppy I can be, he ought to know I am not the biggest fan of puppy-love... and that is putting it extremely lightly. The tome 21 is another story, though. She ought to have a proper one...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 03:34:03 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2015, 02:53:15 AM »
Creepy Stalker, do you have any interests that don't involve Final Fantasy and internet stalking (or "ARG"s as you call it)? What's your favorite beverage?

I also travel to the Capital to sell my belongings, which is my only source of income for now.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:59:53 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #191 on: May 02, 2015, 03:11:05 AM »
You mentioned something about long conversations with the Bunny person.
Which one of you is winning the mind games.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #192 on: May 02, 2015, 03:35:32 AM »
I enjoyed the nested bullet points, more of those please
QED

Narolf

« Reply #193 on: May 02, 2015, 03:41:06 AM »
I won, that is why I made her my Summon in Yusnaan, Cactuar. She didn't approve my last comment because she felt the discussion was over: https://backslashbunny.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/abnormal/#comments

She will become incredibly resourceful if Cookies appears as Snow Villiers++ on the Final Days, for the guy will not allow himself to be saved. At any rate, Summons in the ARG work the same way as they do in FFXV. You don't actually summon them: it's them who come to your rescue. Her participation is completely up to her.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 04:08:45 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2015, 03:50:30 AM »
So do we alert the authorities?

Narolf

« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2015, 03:53:24 AM »
I know now. I know why the tales are told.

You don't have to. I am not allowed to strike conversations with her. The only characters I am allowed to converse with are you guys, the Habitants. She just may come to my rescue if she decides to. I do expect Snow Villiers/Tyrant to allow himself to be saved rather quickly though, so that her participation won't be required.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 03:59:29 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2015, 10:05:46 AM »
I enjoyed the nested bullet points, more of those please
Please watch this scene from Advent Children in the meantine.
The love-triangle is now settled: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151488121820131
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:52:25 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #197 on: May 03, 2015, 01:31:53 AM »
I know now. I know why the tales are told.

You don't have to. I am not allowed to strike conversations with her. The only characters I am allowed to converse with are you guys, the Habitants. She just may come to my rescue if she decides to. I do expect Snow Villiers/Tyrant to allow himself to be saved rather quickly though, so that her participation won't be required.

That is right, to the isolation chamber with you.

Narolf

« Reply #198 on: May 03, 2015, 01:42:23 AM »
That'll happen if BackSlashBunny doesn't come to my rescue against Cookies, but I don't expect him to join anyway. The game is pretty much in Ultra Easy mode from what Lumina/Forseti reported to me. No s'Pyds want to join, two of them already declined. It's getting to the point I'm considering making you guys Boss & Eidolons.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:51:54 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #199 on: May 03, 2015, 07:01:17 AM »
To Tiesto, Bork, JayDubya and anyone else wondering what is going on, you guys may want to check this out: http://www.mognetcentral.com/members/Creepy Stalker.2904/#info

An excellent post that explains the key-concept: http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47828335&postcount=478

And if you still don't understand, then you are free to join the Paola's contest as Villain characters. Your participation decreases the number of days available at my disposal rather than increasing it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:11:56 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2015, 08:01:27 AM »
Creepy Stalker, I woke up at 4:30 this morning.  Please Like this

Also, I still understand nothing
que

Narolf

« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2015, 08:36:42 AM »
All right, real talk once more. You guys forget about Dissidia Forums, the Alternate Reality Game and the bullshit tied to all of this. It wasn't meant for you in the first place, but for the hard-core DFolks who're lurking this thread as we speak. I had no intention to drag you, Boreans & GAFfers, into this stuff anyway. Bork called me out on that more than once. Stick to the instructions provided in the Opening Post if you want to participate in the Contest, please do forget everything else. In your case Ronito, you represent Lightning Returns' Dog and provide me with an extra-day; that's all you need to know as far as your "involvement" in the ARG goes. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:56:39 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2015, 01:37:55 PM »
Now we've moved from what??? To why????
que

Narolf

« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2015, 02:42:10 PM »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 10:40:38 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2015, 03:13:30 AM »

However, if you, VK, are bisexual, then I don't mind having you watch Paola deflowering me for... 50€, shaved and all: masculine prostitution, in other words. By no mean will I watch you two doing it, however: I am no cuck.

?
:Creepy Stalker

This sounds like character development or a slip.

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:32:22 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2015, 04:37:07 PM »

However, if you, VK, are bisexual, then I don't mind having you watch Paola deflowering me for... 50€, shaved and all: masculine prostitution, in other words. By no mean will I watch you two doing it, however: I am no cuck.

?
:Creepy Stalker

This sounds like character development or a slip.
I would like to retract that "masculine prostitution" part. Not sure how legal it is anyway. I do need money tho...
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2015, 06:12:35 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=162636283&postcount=170

:tauntaun
Why ?
I will tell you why, Cloud Strife/Lord Ryan, husbando of Pashelia ?'?????? Paris. Likened her to Yuna before, but she actually resembles Ashe much more in comparison; same haircut & personality: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ashelia_B%27nargin_Dalmasca

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1940704107/expedition-titanic-2012?ref=city

Kagari may have tons and tons of floks/simps/cuckholds, she does not have (that) many actual friends/lovers. It really became apparent to me the day she came up with that project. Please do not give me the Hey, I cannot afford it, but if I could I would! The sole capacity of posting on GAF allowed you to pledge $10, at the very least.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36457575&postcount=12

If only I could (have) divide(d) by Zero.

So how long until Kagari ends up in his freezer?
http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoFAG/comments/32r2cb/turns_out_neogaf_cuck_narolf_who_was_sperging_up/

Also explains why I have never got my Scientific Baccalaureate.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:58:19 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2015, 09:40:05 AM »

ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2015, 10:05:09 AM »
:D

Just tell me if you want to participate in the contest or not! Your participation will decrease the number of extra-days. I ought to handicap myself considering how Ultra Easy the game is. All s'Pyds backed off already! :o
(◊.◊)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2015, 10:10:57 AM »
The only way to win this game is to not play.
dog

Narolf

« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2015, 10:14:45 AM »
People in here who hate me handicap myself by decreasing the number of days so all this shit can be put to an end quicker. I plan to give a special role to Supermanisdead for he has been following the drama since day one. :)
(◊.◊)

helios

« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2015, 10:28:53 AM »
We've all been following it, but we weren't willing participants.

I still want to know what the Four Unspeakable Truths are

Narolf

« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2015, 10:47:34 AM »
You guys following it is more than enough. Your appreciation is precisely what convinced me to make a New Game +, that is as balanced as possible this time around. It's the fault of the other side if the new run fails for them. I already broke my promise of not giving her first name and will not go further than that.

♥ First & Family Names.
♥ Mail Address.
♥ Cellular Phone Number.
♥ Address (that I found by myself afterwards).

Those are the four "truths" you are looking for. It's really no big deal at all.

With the exception of the extended MSN conversations I had with my first & last girlfriend nine years ago, those "truths" remain ten times more "personal" than anything anyone else has confided me on the Internet so that I would like to address these...

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?16896-At-the-Library&p=510855&viewfull=1

I have never called him a "distinguished mentally-challenged fellow". I am one of those PC people who do not use the word "distinguished mentally-challenged fellow" anyway.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/inarticles/50f07dd747c73c5891865072d3d47d2e.jpg

Lost my patience at some point and called him an autistic, which is what he is. It was not me leaking "personal" information however, he did say it by himself: http://dissidiaforums.com/converse.php?u=58&u2=5217 I know that was really shitty of me, but enough was enough already. When the person you are talking to wants you to agree with everything they say while labeling their act "Reasonable Discussion", they deserve some call-out.

Six months from now he will be explaining to everyone how he came to obtain her personal contact information.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoFAG/comments/32r2cb/turns_out_neogaf_cuck_narolf_who_was_sperging_up/

She didn't give me any "personal contact information", and I didn't want her to anyway. I just wanted to discuss her ban, that's all. If I were to turn "lunatic" and leak Paola's Four Unspeakable Truths, she would sue me for it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:00:22 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2015, 11:54:50 AM »
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2015, 11:55:48 AM »
Looks like me as a happily married man! :o
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2015, 11:59:09 AM »
:dead

But really, reading Creepy Stalker's posts in a Tommy Wiseau voice seems to make things make more sense.
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2015, 12:35:50 PM »
Reminds me of this: http://dissidiaforums.com/converse.php?u=58&u2=198

But yeah, I stop dragging up really old quotes of Kagari's, even in here. She told me in private to stop doing that on GAF at some point... but I still ended up doing it, sans the formatting, and that's what she banned me for; hence my ban message being a half-truth.

I did something similar once again recently. When I kick-started my Twitter, I started re-tweeting/favoriting like crazy some really old tweets of hers I had archived. What I didn't know is Twitter notifies you when you do that, exactly how that one social network site I crept Paola on notifies you about who lurked your profile. When I came to said realization, I un-retweeted/un-favorited all tweets of hers as soon as possible. Strangely, that incident wasn't important enough for her to block me. CorvoSol did block me after his interview though, and I have no idea why... but whatever, I don't really mind it.

What I don't understand at all is that she put me "on watch" over at Mognet Central. I am not banned, my posts just... need moderation approval to be displayed. It makes even less sense when you consider I have free-roam on Nova Crystallis, but I no longer post there anyway. Either way, so long I can use my Mognet Central's page as a dumping ground for my synopsis, I am fine the way I am.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:16:53 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

helios

« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »

But really, reading Creepy Stalker's posts in a Tommy Wiseau voice seems to make things make more sense.

Hahaha, what a story, Bork

Narolf

« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2015, 02:25:01 PM »
The DissidiaForums' equivalent of Cool Story Bro... the Tommy Wiseau's meme is used a whole lot over there.
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2015, 02:27:24 PM »
The DissidiaForums' equivalent of Cool Story Bro... the Tommy Wiseau's meme is used a whole lot over there.

For your posts?  LMAO if so.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2015, 02:27:49 PM »

Hahaha, what a story, Bork

Just got this  :lol :lol :lol
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2015, 02:32:10 PM »

Yes, this for example: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?16920-Oh-hi-Forums

Kraid was posing as Tommy Wiseau for April's Fool Day as part of the private joke that originated from the conversation I linked above.

It's both funny & sad to think Kraid would probably have un-banned me by now if he did not have orders to abide by from his two colleagues, Mass Zero & Spyder...
(◊.◊)

helios

« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2015, 02:41:28 PM »

Yes, this for example: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?16920-Oh-hi-Forums

Kraid was posing as Tommy Wiseau for April's Fool Day as part of the private joke that originated from the conversation I linked above.

It's both funny & sad to think Kraid would probably have un-banned me by now if he did not have orders to abide by from his two colleagues, Mass Zero & Spyder...

What if you made friends with the real Tommy Wiseau and posted a video of yourself hanging out with him?

Narolf

« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2015, 03:15:21 PM »
I might as well star in The Descent at this point...

/!\NSFW/!\

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:42:05 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #225 on: May 05, 2015, 04:06:42 PM »
Never stop posting ever.
zzzzz

Narolf

« Reply #226 on: May 05, 2015, 04:36:08 PM »
Thanks. :)

Still, I would appreciate it if you guys bear in mind this thread was never supposed to be the Creepy Stalker Community Thread in the first place, despite appearances. While it's true I remain in the center of it since I ought to be the main, playable character, this thread would not have seen the Light of the day without you guys--case in point being, the first run of the ARG was a failure because of little to no participation on the other side. I really hope this thread proves itself to be community-driven once and for all as soon as the second run kicks in. We'll see..!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 04:41:30 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

helios

« Reply #227 on: May 05, 2015, 04:51:19 PM »
Who is running this ARG?

Narolf

« Reply #228 on: May 05, 2015, 04:57:04 PM »
It is me... even though it's not supposed to be me.

Puppetmaster – A puppetmaster or "PM" is an individual involved in designing and/or running an ARG. Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story. Puppetmasters generally remain behind the curtain while a game is running.[3] The real identity of puppet masters may or may not be known ahead of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

I am both the PuppetMaster & Playable Character/Player Base... which isn't technically fair. At all. Why? Because my biases as a Playable Character may alter the rules of the ARG, that I set as a PuppetMaster. HYNE/Hope Estheim was supposed to be the PuppetMaster of the first ARG, but he banned it on his forum...

That being said, I don't want you guys to earn my money easily, so do expect a lot of ordeals along the way.
(◊.◊)

helios

« Reply #229 on: May 05, 2015, 05:40:14 PM »
What are we supposed to do?

Narolf

« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2015, 09:52:26 PM »
:)

All you have to do is stick to the instructions provided in the OP. I plan to give Nachobro & SupermanIsDead a "special" ability & bonus since they have been first at signing up. Let me know if you want the same. Thanks.

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?16979-Reputation&p=514940&viewfull=1

An anecdote. In May 2013, a moderator of Dissidia-France advised me to make my own splinter forum for Dissidia Forums. It is something I would have definitely done if it weren't for Mognet Central. Kagari announced its existence ~mid-April 2013 if I recall correctly. All hardcore DFolks know about MC by now, since I have spammed the link to it more than enough already with my kamikaze-accounts. Of course that made me Kraid see MC as "Creepy Stalker's Unofficial Splinter Forum" so that I think he black-listed it on DF: http://dissidiaforums.com/converse.php?u=21402&u2=8445

Lmao... Only one DFolk has signed up on MC other than me: Lumina/Forseti. We use it to converse. Seems like everyone else would rather stay in the Skype group/New Bodhum, which is fine by me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:27:36 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #231 on: May 06, 2015, 01:18:47 AM »
there's instructions in the OP?!
que

Narolf

« Reply #232 on: May 06, 2015, 01:49:41 AM »
Tried to make them as succinct as possible so that those who don't care about the ARG can still participate.
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #233 on: May 06, 2015, 08:22:08 AM »
It's the Creepy Stalker Stalker game!
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #234 on: May 06, 2015, 08:35:45 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041622

Vita was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Calling Paola Lin was a mistake...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

Got warned for one last time by Bork in private about keeping my brand of creeping to this thread. He told me there might be a loss in translation here, about the uneasiness the word "creepy" connotes. People report me.

It's not a loss in translation: it's a cultural difference.

Kagari was crept out by me dragging up really old quotes of hers. However, she could """"appreciate""" the subliminal messages conveyed by video clips such as this one...

...because it remained more "subtle" than the quotes.

I personally find the clip much more frightening in comparison, and especially that one scene; by the same line of thought I cannot understand quotes like this for the life of me...

is tired of supporting her do-nothing, forum-dwelling ass.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeoFAG/comments/2wtdcn/lets_be_honest_about_kagari/

I feel as though it's a great example of the "American vs European culture" debate.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:40:12 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #235 on: May 06, 2015, 10:21:01 AM »

Got warned for one last time by Bork in private about keeping my brand of creeping to this thread. He told me there might be a loss in translation here, about the uneasiness the word "creepy" connotes. People report me.

It's not a loss in translation: it's a cultural difference.

No, it's not a cultural difference.  You're obsessed with some females on forums and are straight-up creeping on them.  People you haven't even been in contact with for several years, going by all the posts you keep bringing up.
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2015, 10:23:42 AM »
Oh I don't think your problem is a cultural one
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2015, 10:31:56 AM »
This thread makes me so uncomfortable