Author Topic: STAR CITIZEN: JEU PRÉFÉRÉ DE VOMKRIEGE  (Read 306968 times)

nudemacusers

Re: STAR CITIZEN: JEU PRÉFÉRÉ DE VOMKRIEGE
« Reply #2220 on: June 17, 2020, 01:56:33 PM »
Watch it conflict, somehow, with bartender AI
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #2221 on: June 17, 2020, 02:33:00 PM »
Issue #7651: Bartenders get stuck in a loop adjusting their hair and never attend to customers
QED

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2222 on: June 17, 2020, 04:22:39 PM »
I backed SC pretty soon after it was announced. I have not played the game yet as my rig is pretty old. As long as Squadron 42 comes out, I will feel the project was worth it. Even if that is 3-5 years from now.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2223 on: June 17, 2020, 05:23:24 PM »
5 years later.....
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2224 on: June 18, 2020, 03:39:43 AM »
CIG can't release a damn video about Squadron 42's development on time and go radio silent for weeks, but every sale in the last 5 years is on time and it comes with a video, a commercial, a Q&A post, lore post and of course new ships to buy. The discrepancy is frustrating and concerns me.

I see that point I would argue they are equally as important.

I want the game to be successful - so the success of the funding model is important and I recognise sales and promotional videos (including any SQ42 news) helps achieve that. It's the system we have bought into.

It's been said before but it's also important to remember that CIG need to go on fundraising at the same levels. Money pledged is spent and allocated in that financial year it is received (otherwise it get taxed at 50 cents to a dollar).

ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2225 on: June 18, 2020, 03:57:26 AM »
:drudge BENJALARM :drudge

Serious Talk : Real Money Pledges and MMO Inflation

Owning a Javelin will either require months ( years ? ) of farming in an aurora, or a pretty huge amount of cash.

Decouple the Aurora from the pilot. This isn't Eve and characters aren't embedded in their ships. If larger ships are becoming more prevalent, the demand for crew will climb. Ideally NPC crew will reflect supply and demand and not be seen as a cheap alternative to human crew. Potentially even a random chance of betrayal.

Now if a player enters the crew market, he can expect to receive a payment that is scaled to the outrageous amounts that a player with a large ship can supposedly earn. From day 1 crew will be in high demand. They will only become more in demand as they buy their own ships and need crew to man them.

You're assuming ship prices will remain fixed but from the looks of the quantum economy, the materials and components that go into a ship as well as the simulated labor cost will inflate the ship price just as the economy inflates. If there aren't enough materials to build a new Connie at a shipyard, you simply will have to wait or go to another shipyard.

The thing is tho a freelancer might be hired to haul a full haul of gold or diamonds to a secure warehouse for a lot of money. You probably won't have missiones to transport a hull E worth of diamonds.
(...)
Hull Es may find the bulk of their day to day money making is in hauling water or food items to spacestations to then be delivered to cities and distributed from there. Or lots of random shipments all at once like a large shipment of clothes to Casaba, refills for the pips and big bennies machines, stock for other stores, water, food, batteries, etc all being one delivery ordered by Port Tressler for example. While the high paying missions might be harder to find.

The economy is owned by the NPCs. Someone selling a Connie at a low price doesnt affect the economy when millions of transactions are not like this.
(...)
You are also not considering the fact that with a dynamic economy, no one is going to grind claimjumper missions, because those will be dynamically generated, not on a timer.

Quantum stage capitalism.  :juchesad
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #2226 on: June 18, 2020, 05:20:26 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ha9gvq/hi_cig_awhile_back_a_deepdive_into_the_games/
While I'd also love to see a deep-dive like that, my gut feeling says that that the actual architecture is their most valuable IP, way beyond Star Citizen.
:brain :brain
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2228 on: June 18, 2020, 05:59:19 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ha9gvq/hi_cig_awhile_back_a_deepdive_into_the_games/
While I'd also love to see a deep-dive like that, my gut feeling says that that the actual architecture is their most valuable IP, way beyond Star Citizen.
:brain :brain

Haven't seen pictures of Chris Roberts house but I can believe it.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Raist

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2232 on: June 19, 2020, 05:01:44 PM »
Adding new features to gaming itself.  :salute
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2233 on: June 19, 2020, 05:11:37 PM »
:neogaf

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 05:20:12 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2235 on: June 20, 2020, 03:48:38 AM »
Quote from: Patch note
There should no longer be NPCs missing clothing around the PU

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/star-citizen-discussion-thread-v12.548510/post-8545008
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2236 on: June 20, 2020, 03:58:18 AM »
Quote from: Patch note
There should no longer be NPCs missing clothing around the PU

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/star-citizen-discussion-thread-v12.548510/post-8545008

Funding down 90% from now on.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2237 on: June 21, 2020, 11:13:47 AM »
1000 player physicalized and salvageable fleet battles, coming soon~~!

Whoa, that's a bald-faced lie. They didn't say that. They said 1000 player server INSTANCES, which can interact with another 1000 player server instance INFINITELY and trade players between them and propagate/create new servers on the fly all seamlessly with no dilation or performance degradation!

Gosh, get it right! lol

ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

nudemacusers

« Reply #2240 on: June 23, 2020, 02:43:34 PM »
:leon
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

« Reply #2241 on: June 23, 2020, 06:11:37 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2243 on: June 24, 2020, 04:32:27 AM »
Imagine a Solar system sized kitchen (the game) at a super fancy restaurant. You and 10k of your closest friends go out to eat there.
Problem is there is just 1 server (waiter) for every table (that currently seats 50 persons and is walled off from the other tables).

Ordering is easy thanks to a magic menu that only shows you your favorite food item (OCS)...

Wait a minute... If they already know my favourite food item why do I need a menu and why do waiters need to take orders ?

Imagine a Solar system sized kitchen (the game) at a super fancy restaurant. You and 10k of your closest friends go out to eat there.
Problem is there is just 1 server (waiter) for every table (that currently seats 50 persons and is walled off from the other tables).

Ordering is easy thanks to a magic menu that only shows you your favorite food item (OCS).

You order food ... easy since it's basically 1 menu item, your 49 other friends at the table order their favorite food ... now the poor waiter has to go fetch 47 different dishes (assuming 3 chose the same thing (server side OCS). the 9999 other waiters do the same for their tables.

Server meshing will group the 10k friends on random different sized tables, sometimes shuffling a couple to another table depending on their order. You all order food like last time but now the waiter only has to get maybe 5 different dishes for a whole table, even better, the waiter doesnt even need to go to the kitchen anymore since now there are other waiter whose only job is to bring the food to the head waiter for your table, freeing up time needed and have Server Side OCS do it's magic.

But wait, there is more. You ask the waiter who is standing nearby to try another dish from another table and as if by magic you and your friends are now sitting on a bigger table with both dishes available, it's a fun table so more tables get added and since it's just those 2 dishes being served all is well ... but the evening drags on and it is time for desert, and everyone orders something unique and now you sit with just the closest friends on a small table, the giant table just a distant memory.

All the while the waiters are updating the kitchen as to each ones food preference, seating arrangements and even what other dishes you tried from your friends.

That is server meshing, the load on each server should be drastically lower since even though some servers will have way more people, they will all eat the same dish (container).
Currently servers are limited in a few ways, a lot of work has been done to remove the limits (entity rework should allow servers to pass containers around, physics rework should remove the 4 core limit for physics calculations, batch physics should allow for physics to run on other servers, server meshing would allow servers to only be responsible for a small part of the universe, general backend stuff would allow for finer container controls .... so there is no single item that will magically fix servers, it's all a tangled web that combined should be able to offer dynamic changing servers with no user visible limits.

:biden
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2244 on: June 25, 2020, 06:13:31 PM »
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2245 on: June 25, 2020, 06:19:12 PM »
the number of ships backlogged in the pipeline is decreasing.

*adds a graph that shows a pretty much flat line for the past 5 years*

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2246 on: June 28, 2020, 05:32:12 AM »
I don't think I quoted it but the current explanation for bartender AI being so forefront is that bartenders are, like, a mish mash &testbeds of all the major tasks needed for the game's NPC. They give missions and have routines.
 :idont

So, apparently CIG are putting together a Vehicle Experience Team to look at how vehicles, including spaceships, should work...... 8 fracking years after they started development. 6 years after their initial estimate for the release of the game! You can't make this stuff up!
The Vehicle Experience Team has been a thing for about 6 months, maybe a little more. And it does give me some hope.

The ToW discussion was terrible. Sean and Richard didn't give any timeline or indication of when backers will see the next version. This is after telling the press it would release in early 2020.

ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Tasty

« Reply #2248 on: June 28, 2020, 10:26:04 AM »
I last looked at this game in like 2017. So, what have I missed?

Raist

« Reply #2249 on: June 28, 2020, 11:30:46 AM »
Lots of new ships (in .jpg form).

Tasty

« Reply #2250 on: June 28, 2020, 12:32:06 PM »
BoredGamer has a video on YouTube where he make some guesses and reckons they might have levied 425m$ in funds already if you add in other revenues : The subscriptions for the "premium video content" which indeed are not in the tracker IIRC and payment for some of the marketing tie-ins with PC components makers.

The funding for this is never going to stop, I think, unless/until they reach a total show stopper. None of the lawsuits stuck, whales are in more than ever... 500m$ (or shy of) on their public facing tracker doesn't seem so outlandish anymore.

Yeah, this is the new Duke Nukem Forever from almost every comparable angle... Tech-chasing big personality "running" the ship, a bunch of heads-down devs in it for the stable paycheck, and a whole bunch of moronic investors who believe that "milestones" and "release targets" are more suggestion than any kind of imperative.

Difference now is thanks to the internet you can release alpha shit and people will gladly pay you for it...

If this were a boxed product like DNF I'd expect a similar outcome -- some outside publisher coming in and releasing whatever scraps of development are actually done once the CIG gravy train eventually stops. But yeah with this "early release" shit, CIG could theoretically keep this shit going forever without ever hitting gold/stable. Preeeeeetty cray.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2251 on: June 28, 2020, 04:40:07 PM »
I last looked at this game in like 2017. So, what have I missed?

Nothing
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2252 on: June 28, 2020, 04:43:17 PM »
If this were a boxed product like DNF I'd expect a similar outcome -- some outside publisher coming in and releasing whatever scraps of development are actually done once the CIG gravy train eventually stops. But yeah with this "early release" shit, CIG could theoretically keep this shit going forever without ever hitting gold/stable. Preeeeeetty cray.

That's what happened already on Freelancer with Chris Roberts.
I think the latest investors who poured in 8 figures are actual ruthless business men and have some plan to extract profit from the whole thing pending an hypothetical release. Excluding backers there were few actual investors we know of and they may have been closer to the rich enthusiast hobbyist type that populate the fanbase...

It's crowdfunding gone wrong on steroids but I don't think we'll see another game project reproduce it soon. This is a perfect storm of pushing the buttons for nostalgia, fantasies of an ultimate game and the appeal to hurt pride of a very specific demographic at an auspicious time period.
ὕβρις

bluemax

« Reply #2253 on: June 30, 2020, 01:10:07 AM »
IIRC the money from the Calders was like $40 million for marketing of SQ42, which was supposed to be out... this year at the time of the investment.

By most napkin math calculations CIG have burned through that money and then some and the beta for SQ42 isn't happening this year without a miracle.
NO

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2254 on: June 30, 2020, 03:13:14 AM »
IIRC the money from the Calders was like $40 million for marketing of SQ42, which was supposed to be out... this year at the time of the investment.

By most napkin math calculations CIG have burned through that money and then some and the beta for SQ42 isn't happening this year without a miracle.

That's how Roberts presented it to the public and it was always a bit nonsensical though I guess it's possible the money is on account labelled SQ42 MARKETING DO NOT TOUCH.

Could the Calders have been bamboozled on the state of the game(s) ? I mean yeah, plenty of people with disposable income are in on the ride and billionaires are not superhuman smart and can be out of their own depth. I'm really skeptical they were naive enough to have all returns contingent on the actual release.

Since the Calder investment was disclosed in late 2018, the pace of the crowdfunding picked up by 26% in 2019 for a yearly total of 47m (if the numbers I'm reading in Polygon are correct) and 2020 is well on track to be their biggest year by a wide margin. I'd say it's not unlikely that the marketing & market research was amped up to maximise the fundraising efficiency, perhaps at the behest of the Calder investment...
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2255 on: June 30, 2020, 05:06:12 AM »
Though they're already selling the game at their own MSRP, whatever they label it.

The Calder could probably sell their shares at a profit considering revenue is up.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2256 on: June 30, 2020, 05:13:02 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hiji2d/today_my_reminder_bot_of_3_years_ago_pinged_me/

I can only highly recommend to everyone from time to time to put a 3 year or 5 year reminder on top of star citizen topics and discussions you currently have. And oh boy we're we optimistic back then.

It put the progress of the last 3 years into a perspective and it is kind of a bummer. Many issues and missing loops which were expected to come years ago are still at the same state as back then.

:neo

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hhvgw3/the_broken_promise_of_100_star_systems_in_star/

The "broken promise" of 100 Star Systems in Star Citizen.. which got replaced through gigantic design upgrades the "game press" and other detractors are conveniently ignoring

:nothing
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2257 on: June 30, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »
Typical lamestream games media.
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #2258 on: June 30, 2020, 12:22:54 PM »
Now that the tools are there for creating planets quickly and easily, they could - in theory - create planets within weeks, if not days, as these are all organic entities.
This is still a thing huh :crowdlaff
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2260 on: July 01, 2020, 01:36:25 AM »
The Reddit is so good right now :lol

Today's post about how Squadron 42 is supposed to enter beta tomorrow is the kind of disinformation that plagues this sub and makes this community so divisive

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hixthm/todays_post_about_how_squadron_42_is_supposed_to/

CI(G) can't even release a video of Squadron 42 without it hitting development hell and them managing to acknowledge the delay openly, the game has been MIA for years save for a couple of video presentation. The arbitrary definition of what constitutes Q3 is the least of their problems.
:lol
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:44:45 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

bluemax

« Reply #2262 on: July 01, 2020, 02:53:28 AM »
Some guy I know through drinking, he is an experienced video game producer who worked at CIG for awhile, I think some places even considered it newsworthy when they hired him as he was a producer on some pretty big name titles in the past. He dipped out after maybe a year? I believe his LinkedIn even mentioned working directly with both Roberts brothers. I just noticed he hasn't updated his twitter in 2 years and has been gone from CIG for almost a year. Looks like he moved to another city though so I might never get to find out, alas.

I think the turnover rate on producers at that place has to be among the highest in the industry. It's easy to understand why.
NO

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2263 on: July 01, 2020, 04:12:22 AM »
Progress so quick their services are not needed anymore ?
:fabulous
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2264 on: July 01, 2020, 08:49:48 AM »
Unconfirmed rumors from the SCLeaks discord are "S42 is primarily on time."
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2265 on: July 01, 2020, 05:14:31 PM »
It's really not. There's just a large group of people here who carry the mentality of a Karen around with them. They want the game, and they want it now, and because they paid for it they think they're entitled to speak to the manager when they get angry about timelines not being the same thing as release dates.

I funded this game specifically because it wouldn't be rushed out the door by investors who can't wait longer than a year for returns.

:karen
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2266 on: July 01, 2020, 05:21:56 PM »
Imagine saying that about a game that has been in development for 8 years and is still almost certainly multiple years away from any kind of release.
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2267 on: July 01, 2020, 05:23:19 PM »
"Member of the Star Citizen community" is a plus to get hired in that lead producer position mentioned earlier.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/star-citizen-discussion-thread-v12.548510/post-8569645
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2268 on: July 01, 2020, 05:41:46 PM »
I guess 8 years in is as good a time as any to get a lead producer.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: STAR CITIZEN: LES SECRETS D'UNE MACHINE À CASH
« Reply #2269 on: July 01, 2020, 06:04:29 PM »
MW: Yeah, it’s going to start making itself into the PTU towards the end of the year – it’ll be well, it’ll feed into SQ42 as well – it’ll be, for example, a Bartender won’t just stand there as a rigid NPC, won’t just dispense missions, it’ll go around and talk to various other patrons of the bar – it’ll pull the drinks, it’ll have a conversation with you if you’re not getting directly getting a mission from him – just to try and flesh these characters out and make them really rounded and feel like they’re really there and they are a proper person.

BARTENDERS2016
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: STAR CITIZEN: LES SECRETS D'UNE MACHINE À CASH
« Reply #2270 on: July 01, 2020, 06:16:20 PM »
Tall promises by Croberts once more...

In my opinion, like, we're gonna try to get the Stanton system for everyone at the end of the year with the big release at the end of the year, and you know, that's got four major planets and a bunch of moons and secondary areas like asteroid fields and stuff, like forty space stations and a huge amount of area, and that, I think, is, you know, plenty of, hundreds of hours of gameplay going between just because the amount of detail and, you know, the things that you can do vs. otherwise, [in games like NMS] you just go to star system after star system and just, it's kind of the same thing again and again.

:walkaway
ὕβρις

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2271 on: July 01, 2020, 09:43:35 PM »
Epic needs to get BartenderTech into UE by 4.26 or benjipwnsclicker will need to look at Lumberyard.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2273 on: July 02, 2020, 04:18:44 AM »
The Monthly Reports are in...

why does it always sound like they are working on something that will eventually help them work on the actual feature that needs to be done???

The engineering team needs a translator. An engineer who can translate tech babble into meaningful sentences. It hurts so bad to read and I AM A FUCKING SOFTWARE ENGINEER.

Leaks from interns at CIG as well as my own analysis of the data generated when graphing CIG's SQ42 Roadmap Progress both indicate that CIG is 1-2 quarters behind on SQ42, not "years".

It doesn't hurt to manage our expectations and be conservative on estimates for SQ42, but misinterpreting a single sentence in a monthly status update and extrapolating "2 years at min" is neither reasonable nor objective.

Only 6 months behind latest schedule with priors in delays. :goty
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 04:29:09 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2274 on: July 02, 2020, 04:32:50 AM »
Remember this gem ? Remember the official HOTAS that was supposed to release with the game mid-201X ?
 :goty2

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hjqemb/remember_this_gem_what_ever_came_of_this/
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2275 on: July 02, 2020, 03:02:01 PM »
CIG is 1-2 quarters behind on SQ42

"Answer the call 2016"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 04:45:16 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2277 on: July 02, 2020, 04:51:26 PM »
From the SQ42 June report :
The Character Team continued to work on hair, with blonde hair making progress. They also revisited the ‘bun’ style, which appears a large number of female characters. The rest of the team’s SQ42 focus was on refining the Vanduul.

“Our Vanduul base body needed to be tweaked and reskinned so that we could achieve higher fidelity animations. We’re wrapping the pass up this week and making an update pass on all Vanduul armors.” -The Character Team

Once the Vanduul characters are complete, work will begin on the Xi’an in earnest, which the artists recently blocked out.

So they're just starting on a whole alien race but things are on track.

From the Star Citizen one for June :

“We have begun modeling work on what we are calling the ‘Pyro Crab’. We don’t know what the future holds yet for this asset, but we’re excited to work on it.”

:doge

Edit :

Also have read both on Reddit and Frontier that Chris Roberts public presence has been minimal for a few months and certainly scarcer. Some folks at Frontier feel it's also the case for a handful of familiar faces. Including Gardiner but let's be honest she was taking a lot of heat including the usual assortment of nasty things very online people say.

Maybe nothing or just the fact CI(G) is laying low as another deadline and update video have gone MIA... Some think there might have been a shake up.

Quote from: Mole HD, an OG backer and a level headed guy
There's an everlasting impression from Ci¬G these days that there's nobody really in charge any longer...the senior devs that are left holding the can are all appearing more and more like they're desperately dragging stuff out of the fire just in a last ditch attempt to keep this gigantic collander of game ideas floating by plugging some of the holes with spit.

Whether the snake oil salesman has finally abandoned ship with the rest of his nepotistic family into some tax haven or have been forced onto the sidelines by the new investors is unclear...but it's certainly apparent to all but the most steadfast of fanboys that something has been seriously amiss at Ci¬G since the much touted planning week at the beginning of the year.

I reckon they pared down the project development in that planning week (which turned into an entire month) to a bare minimum all round...that includes development of Sqn 42. It's not hard to grasp this when looking at the plans from last year and the actual development or non development this year where everything bar minimalistic fluff additions has fallen completely off the map.

Call it a hunch

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/star-citizen-discussion-thread-v12.548510/post-8570538
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 05:38:38 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2278 on: July 02, 2020, 05:24:37 PM »
The Bartender is working well in the latest evocati patch with very little issues. NPCs will walk up to the bar and order drinks. If you show up while he is tending to a NPC, he will tell you to wait.

If there is another NPC or player waiting at the bar before you, the bartender tends to them first, then you. You literally gotta wait in line at the bar, just like real life lmao

You can walk to any part of the bar and he’ll make his way to you.

There are minor issues like animation delay and snapping. I honestly don’t see the AI being delayed.

It’s only in two locations at the moment: M&V @ Lorville and Bar @ Grim Hex.

Rest Stops, Area 18’s Bar & Levski’s bar haven’t been updated yet.

:rofl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2279 on: July 02, 2020, 06:01:26 PM »
They should consider adding a singleplayer campaign to this game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hjkja0/they_should_consider_adding_a_singleplayer/

:dead

Edit : Man that SQ42 June Report is  :killme

https://mailchi.mp/cloudimperiumgames/squadron-42-update-142756

Last month, VFX continued to support gas clouds alongside the Art and Design Teams. This involved introducing 'themes' that allow the designers to select a singular option that changes various settings within a gas cloud. For example, making it ‘safe’ or ‘dangerous’. depending on the story requirements. They also continued researching destruction pipelines.

The team in Frankfurt fleshed out the Vanduul tech style and weapon visuals.

“We received some amazing VFX concept art to help with this. Here’s a concept image to show what the main gun on the Vanduul kingship could look like.”

Sounds like a game only a couple of quarters from beta !

Edit 02 : Some good old theory crafting about mechanics  :hyper

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hjwmk9/would_you_ever_hire_a_rando_to_crew_your_ship/
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:22:43 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις