Author Topic: STAR CITIZEN: JEU PRÉFÉRÉ DE VOMKRIEGE  (Read 141823 times)

nudemacusers

• #freecream #jesuisfiller #resist #mbga
Re: STAR CITIZEN: JEU PRÉFÉRÉ DE VOMKRIEGE
« Reply #2220 on: June 14, 2020, 04:44:43 PM »
Hey remember when everyone talked about staggered development and how it would let them build the tools to build content in mere moments?

Turns out when your director is mercurial and chases the latest shiny out in the industry it only staggers problems.

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2221 on: June 14, 2020, 06:52:57 PM »
BoredGamer has a video on YouTube where he make some guesses and reckons they might have levied 425m$ in funds already if you add in other revenues : The subscriptions for the "premium video content" which indeed are not in the tracker IIRC and payment for some of the marketing tie-ins with PC components makers.

The funding for this is never going to stop, I think, unless/until they reach a total show stopper. None of the lawsuits stuck, whales are in more than ever... 500m$ (or shy of) on their public facing tracker doesn't seem so outlandish anymore.
ὕβρις

bluemax

« Reply #2222 on: June 15, 2020, 03:26:28 AM »
The public funding tracker is hilarious as shit. How are they on track for their best year of funding ever when the game is even more of a train wreck than normal AND there's a global pandemic and insane recession. It boggles the mind.
NO

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2223 on: June 15, 2020, 05:03:01 AM »
Honestly marzoo if you were the REAL true backer (lmao what does this even mean) you say you are, you would know that in a reddit post on the Star Citizen reddit, Bearded-CIG was able to diagnose a reoccurring 30k issue that a player had because the ethernet cable was running along copper pipes. Moving the ethernet cable stopped the disconnections.

:smug
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2224 on: June 15, 2020, 10:21:51 AM »
Maybe it's just the copper pipes in your house that's causing the game to be incomplete and buggy. :hans1
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #2225 on: June 15, 2020, 12:32:06 PM »
Need some high fidelity cable jpgs

nudemacusers

« Reply #2226 on: June 15, 2020, 12:34:10 PM »
I don't play fortnite and I think Star Citizen, personally, even in this state offers far more as a game than fortnite does.
:science

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2227 on: June 15, 2020, 03:51:34 PM »
I know some people who spent more on Clash of Clans than Star Citizen (which is $45 for the entire game)

:brain

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2228 on: June 16, 2020, 01:36:54 AM »
This obsession with Robert's personal wealth is weird af.. Like do you honestly believe we are entitled to receipts from his personal finances?

:money
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2229 on: June 16, 2020, 02:00:40 AM »
Out of curiosity, what is the premise of this game? Is it like EVE Online meets No Man's Sky? Are they going for an MMO experience?
More EVE online, less No Man's Sky. The best description would be a space life simulator as that is the end goal now. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/12879-Death-Of-A-Spaceman

Similar to EVE, you make your own career path, but just like EVE folks with more cash will definitely have an edge over you. People can argue if it's pay-to-win depending on you define your end game goal. If you think of it is as an MMO where gear and loot is the endgame, then I'd consider other players already have an advantage. If you consider it as a game where you can fill an occupation of a space trucker, explorer, salvager or find a niche such as a bartender or space merchant then gear/loot wouldn't matter too much to you except none of these gameplay loops are implemented in-game yet, only cargo hauling.

I have one question: If I buy this right now, what can I actually do?
Since there are multiple types of purchases available, what you will need to buy is a Game Package, which includes a beginner ship and access to the Alpha testing of the game. Prices range from $45 (USD) to about $150 (USD), starting with the basic package to ships a tier higher depending on what you want to start with. Previously, the Game Package would give you access to the Persistent Universe (PU), plus Squadron 42 (single player campaign) and the two other multiplayer modules Arena Commander (gives you access to racing and ship combat) and Star Marine (is the FPS only multiplayer shooting portion). Besides the PU, no one really plays both of the modules, you can get a game once in awhile, but it will mostly you on an empty instanced server.

The main multiplayer portion is the PU that gives you the space sim aspect of the game. You will start from a selected space station or landing zone and begin from there. At this point you can select from a few different types of missions or just choose to explore the universe with your starter ship, but understand the missions are pretty rudimentary and a half broken.

The current main gameplay loops are combat, mining and cargo hauling. You can choose to explore the planets, which I think the fidelity and detail is quite amazing. There a quite a bit of combat missions that have you fighting pirates, looking for bounties, or protecting a ship. A few have you flying down onto a planet's surface and raiding a drug lab into FPS combat or finding a missing person in a cave. Although there are lots of missions, there's realistically only about 4-5 different variations that include delivery missions where you retrieve a package from location and drop it off in another destination. The mining portion requires that you have a mining ship, which there are only 2 currently available. You can either grind for the rental cost or buy in-game, which costs about 1.2 million. A delivery mission with the basic ship can fetch you about 1-3K in 10-30mins of gameplay, you do the math on how long it'll take to get a mining ship. And then there is cargo hauling which requires a ship with plenty of cargo. I believe all accounts will have a Freelancer (one of the mid-size cargo ships available), I think these are temporarily though, who knows how long it will be in your available ship. In different stations/landing zones, you can go to a trading console and purchase commodities you can haul to another location and sell those as there will be different pricing from locations.
wow thx

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2230 on: June 16, 2020, 03:23:48 AM »
Well EA has a "Star Wars Squadrons" game now announced. Mark Hamill ('s model ?) might be in it too. Oops.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/h9r8vg/come_on_ea/

This is why I keep my mouth shut on anything related to star citizen.

They are trying to make a proper game which is way harder than EA just cutting all corners to ship out half baked games for fast cash.

:engel

Promised SQ42 video still MIA :

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/h9ox3t/another_week_of_no_sq42_update_video/
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2231 on: June 16, 2020, 03:37:50 AM »
CIG needs to stop communication of upcoming things and only stick to things that are being worked on or releasing RIGHT NOW. Clearly people don't have patience and telling them something is going to come at a certain time doesn't help.

:mike

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/h9ox3t/comment/fuy77go

Bear in mind that the UK is still under lockdown, which is where most of the mocap was being done. Sq42 is not an essential service, and travel is tricky so if specific actors are needed then that could slow things down.

The bit I find interesting is that they're putting it off to record more performances for the trailer. Are these just for the trailer? Will it find it's way into the game?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/h9ox3t/comment/fuyks9k

Not that I think SQ42 is secretly ready for release but to be fair... It would be a good trump card to win back their crowd and instill new confidence to ship it. If their stats are to be believed they literally are printing money for almost nothing so why even bother ?

But I don't think Croberts is that cynical about it. Squadron 42 is his big wet dream Schindler's List Ten Commandements like project or his big toy he'll play with for as long as permitted.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 04:30:29 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2232 on: June 16, 2020, 05:07:11 AM »
Wasn't the mocap done, like, 4 years ago? :lol

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2233 on: June 16, 2020, 06:07:09 AM »
Wasn't the mocap done, like, 4 years ago? :lol

There's semi-regular musings they have had sessions since then. Not sure you could all source them back to an official communication but some were definitely (though not so much with the big name stars) as recently as last year IIRC.

Good thing Serkis is letting them use the studio free for exposure !
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2234 on: June 16, 2020, 06:18:19 AM »
Today I had a nightmare. EA buying CIG and changing every gender to no binary.

Looks like I have helicopters downvoting me

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/h9r8vg/comment/fuzq2e3
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2235 on: June 16, 2020, 08:59:51 AM »
Someone needs to do an investigation into how many backers have died in the 8+ years since they started taking money.
dog

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2236 on: June 16, 2020, 05:58:30 PM »
Interview with a 42000$ backer :

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ha3hk0/star_citizen_interview_with_a_42000_backer/

Haven't watched it yet but figured it was worthy of being linked.

Edit : Going by one Reddit comment, he bought 8k$ worth of starter packages to gift... It's not the first time I hear about backers buying those (though not to that level) and another reason to take the CIG "account tracker" figure of 2m+ (IIRC) with some salt.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 06:04:48 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2237 on: June 16, 2020, 06:41:25 PM »
Art (Characters)
The Character Team finished the first hairstyle under the finalized hair creation pipeline, and while they’re still expecting updates on the tech end, the artists are ready to start working through the remaining tasks

:bow :bow2

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #2238 on: June 16, 2020, 08:55:47 PM »
Witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational finalized hair creation pipeline
QED

bluemax

« Reply #2239 on: June 17, 2020, 12:09:50 AM »
Art (Characters)
The Character Team finished the first hairstyle under the finalized hair creation pipeline, and while they’re still expecting updates on the tech end, the artists are ready to start working through the remaining tasks

:bow :bow2

9 years in and one hair style done!
NO

nudemacusers

« Reply #2240 on: June 17, 2020, 01:56:33 PM »
Watch it conflict, somehow, with bartender AI

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #2241 on: June 17, 2020, 02:33:00 PM »
Issue #7651: Bartenders get stuck in a loop adjusting their hair and never attend to customers
QED

Raist

« Reply #2242 on: June 17, 2020, 04:22:39 PM »
I backed SC pretty soon after it was announced. I have not played the game yet as my rig is pretty old. As long as Squadron 42 comes out, I will feel the project was worth it. Even if that is 3-5 years from now.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2243 on: June 17, 2020, 05:23:24 PM »
5 years later.....
©@©™

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2244 on: June 18, 2020, 03:39:43 AM »
CIG can't release a damn video about Squadron 42's development on time and go radio silent for weeks, but every sale in the last 5 years is on time and it comes with a video, a commercial, a Q&A post, lore post and of course new ships to buy. The discrepancy is frustrating and concerns me.

I see that point I would argue they are equally as important.

I want the game to be successful - so the success of the funding model is important and I recognise sales and promotional videos (including any SQ42 news) helps achieve that. It's the system we have bought into.

It's been said before but it's also important to remember that CIG need to go on fundraising at the same levels. Money pledged is spent and allocated in that financial year it is received (otherwise it get taxed at 50 cents to a dollar).

ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2245 on: June 18, 2020, 03:57:26 AM »
:drudge BENJALARM :drudge

Serious Talk : Real Money Pledges and MMO Inflation

Owning a Javelin will either require months ( years ? ) of farming in an aurora, or a pretty huge amount of cash.

Decouple the Aurora from the pilot. This isn't Eve and characters aren't embedded in their ships. If larger ships are becoming more prevalent, the demand for crew will climb. Ideally NPC crew will reflect supply and demand and not be seen as a cheap alternative to human crew. Potentially even a random chance of betrayal.

Now if a player enters the crew market, he can expect to receive a payment that is scaled to the outrageous amounts that a player with a large ship can supposedly earn. From day 1 crew will be in high demand. They will only become more in demand as they buy their own ships and need crew to man them.

You're assuming ship prices will remain fixed but from the looks of the quantum economy, the materials and components that go into a ship as well as the simulated labor cost will inflate the ship price just as the economy inflates. If there aren't enough materials to build a new Connie at a shipyard, you simply will have to wait or go to another shipyard.

The thing is tho a freelancer might be hired to haul a full haul of gold or diamonds to a secure warehouse for a lot of money. You probably won't have missiones to transport a hull E worth of diamonds.
(...)
Hull Es may find the bulk of their day to day money making is in hauling water or food items to spacestations to then be delivered to cities and distributed from there. Or lots of random shipments all at once like a large shipment of clothes to Casaba, refills for the pips and big bennies machines, stock for other stores, water, food, batteries, etc all being one delivery ordered by Port Tressler for example. While the high paying missions might be harder to find.

The economy is owned by the NPCs. Someone selling a Connie at a low price doesnt affect the economy when millions of transactions are not like this.
(...)
You are also not considering the fact that with a dynamic economy, no one is going to grind claimjumper missions, because those will be dynamically generated, not on a timer.

Quantum stage capitalism.  :juchesad
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #2246 on: June 18, 2020, 05:20:26 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ha9gvq/hi_cig_awhile_back_a_deepdive_into_the_games/
While I'd also love to see a deep-dive like that, my gut feeling says that that the actual architecture is their most valuable IP, way beyond Star Citizen.
:brain :brain

nudemacusers

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2248 on: June 18, 2020, 05:59:19 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ha9gvq/hi_cig_awhile_back_a_deepdive_into_the_games/
While I'd also love to see a deep-dive like that, my gut feeling says that that the actual architecture is their most valuable IP, way beyond Star Citizen.
:brain :brain

Haven't seen pictures of Chris Roberts house but I can believe it.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
ὕβρις

Raist

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2252 on: June 19, 2020, 05:01:44 PM »
Adding new features to gaming itself.  :salute
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2253 on: June 19, 2020, 05:11:37 PM »
:neogaf

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 05:20:12 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2255 on: June 20, 2020, 03:48:38 AM »
Quote from: Patch note
There should no longer be NPCs missing clothing around the PU

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/star-citizen-discussion-thread-v12.548510/post-8545008
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2256 on: June 20, 2020, 03:58:18 AM »
Quote from: Patch note
There should no longer be NPCs missing clothing around the PU

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/star-citizen-discussion-thread-v12.548510/post-8545008

Funding down 90% from now on.

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2257 on: June 21, 2020, 11:13:47 AM »
1000 player physicalized and salvageable fleet battles, coming soon~~!

Whoa, that's a bald-faced lie. They didn't say that. They said 1000 player server INSTANCES, which can interact with another 1000 player server instance INFINITELY and trade players between them and propagate/create new servers on the fly all seamlessly with no dilation or performance degradation!

Gosh, get it right! lol

ὕβρις

nudemacusers

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

nudemacusers

« Reply #2260 on: June 23, 2020, 02:43:34 PM »
:leon

Raist

« Reply #2261 on: June 23, 2020, 06:11:37 PM »

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2263 on: June 24, 2020, 04:32:27 AM »
Imagine a Solar system sized kitchen (the game) at a super fancy restaurant. You and 10k of your closest friends go out to eat there.
Problem is there is just 1 server (waiter) for every table (that currently seats 50 persons and is walled off from the other tables).

Ordering is easy thanks to a magic menu that only shows you your favorite food item (OCS)...

Wait a minute... If they already know my favourite food item why do I need a menu and why do waiters need to take orders ?

Imagine a Solar system sized kitchen (the game) at a super fancy restaurant. You and 10k of your closest friends go out to eat there.
Problem is there is just 1 server (waiter) for every table (that currently seats 50 persons and is walled off from the other tables).

Ordering is easy thanks to a magic menu that only shows you your favorite food item (OCS).

You order food ... easy since it's basically 1 menu item, your 49 other friends at the table order their favorite food ... now the poor waiter has to go fetch 47 different dishes (assuming 3 chose the same thing (server side OCS). the 9999 other waiters do the same for their tables.

Server meshing will group the 10k friends on random different sized tables, sometimes shuffling a couple to another table depending on their order. You all order food like last time but now the waiter only has to get maybe 5 different dishes for a whole table, even better, the waiter doesnt even need to go to the kitchen anymore since now there are other waiter whose only job is to bring the food to the head waiter for your table, freeing up time needed and have Server Side OCS do it's magic.

But wait, there is more. You ask the waiter who is standing nearby to try another dish from another table and as if by magic you and your friends are now sitting on a bigger table with both dishes available, it's a fun table so more tables get added and since it's just those 2 dishes being served all is well ... but the evening drags on and it is time for desert, and everyone orders something unique and now you sit with just the closest friends on a small table, the giant table just a distant memory.

All the while the waiters are updating the kitchen as to each ones food preference, seating arrangements and even what other dishes you tried from your friends.

That is server meshing, the load on each server should be drastically lower since even though some servers will have way more people, they will all eat the same dish (container).
Currently servers are limited in a few ways, a lot of work has been done to remove the limits (entity rework should allow servers to pass containers around, physics rework should remove the 4 core limit for physics calculations, batch physics should allow for physics to run on other servers, server meshing would allow servers to only be responsible for a small part of the universe, general backend stuff would allow for finer container controls .... so there is no single item that will magically fix servers, it's all a tangled web that combined should be able to offer dynamic changing servers with no user visible limits.

:biden
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2264 on: June 25, 2020, 06:13:31 PM »
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #2265 on: June 25, 2020, 06:19:12 PM »
the number of ships backlogged in the pipeline is decreasing.

*adds a graph that shows a pretty much flat line for the past 5 years*

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2266 on: June 28, 2020, 05:32:12 AM »
I don't think I quoted it but the current explanation for bartender AI being so forefront is that bartenders are, like, a mish mash &testbeds of all the major tasks needed for the game's NPC. They give missions and have routines.
 :idont

So, apparently CIG are putting together a Vehicle Experience Team to look at how vehicles, including spaceships, should work...... 8 fracking years after they started development. 6 years after their initial estimate for the release of the game! You can't make this stuff up!
The Vehicle Experience Team has been a thing for about 6 months, maybe a little more. And it does give me some hope.

The ToW discussion was terrible. Sean and Richard didn't give any timeline or indication of when backers will see the next version. This is after telling the press it would release in early 2020.

ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
ὕβρις

Tasty Meat

• 🌺 Neo Flower Child 🌸
« Reply #2268 on: June 28, 2020, 10:26:04 AM »
I last looked at this game in like 2017. So, what have I missed?
🕊

Raist

« Reply #2269 on: June 28, 2020, 11:30:46 AM »
Lots of new ships (in .jpg form).

Tasty Meat

• 🌺 Neo Flower Child 🌸
« Reply #2270 on: June 28, 2020, 12:32:06 PM »
BoredGamer has a video on YouTube where he make some guesses and reckons they might have levied 425m$ in funds already if you add in other revenues : The subscriptions for the "premium video content" which indeed are not in the tracker IIRC and payment for some of the marketing tie-ins with PC components makers.

The funding for this is never going to stop, I think, unless/until they reach a total show stopper. None of the lawsuits stuck, whales are in more than ever... 500m$ (or shy of) on their public facing tracker doesn't seem so outlandish anymore.

Yeah, this is the new Duke Nukem Forever from almost every comparable angle... Tech-chasing big personality "running" the ship, a bunch of heads-down devs in it for the stable paycheck, and a whole bunch of moronic investors who believe that "milestones" and "release targets" are more suggestion than any kind of imperative.

Difference now is thanks to the internet you can release alpha shit and people will gladly pay you for it...

If this were a boxed product like DNF I'd expect a similar outcome -- some outside publisher coming in and releasing whatever scraps of development are actually done once the CIG gravy train eventually stops. But yeah with this "early release" shit, CIG could theoretically keep this shit going forever without ever hitting gold/stable. Preeeeeetty cray.
🕊

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2271 on: June 28, 2020, 04:40:07 PM »
I last looked at this game in like 2017. So, what have I missed?

Nothing
dog

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2272 on: June 28, 2020, 04:43:17 PM »
If this were a boxed product like DNF I'd expect a similar outcome -- some outside publisher coming in and releasing whatever scraps of development are actually done once the CIG gravy train eventually stops. But yeah with this "early release" shit, CIG could theoretically keep this shit going forever without ever hitting gold/stable. Preeeeeetty cray.

That's what happened already on Freelancer with Chris Roberts.
I think the latest investors who poured in 8 figures are actual ruthless business men and have some plan to extract profit from the whole thing pending an hypothetical release. Excluding backers there were few actual investors we know of and they may have been closer to the rich enthusiast hobbyist type that populate the fanbase...

It's crowdfunding gone wrong on steroids but I don't think we'll see another game project reproduce it soon. This is a perfect storm of pushing the buttons for nostalgia, fantasies of an ultimate game and the appeal to hurt pride of a very specific demographic at an auspicious time period.
ὕβρις

bluemax

« Reply #2273 on: June 30, 2020, 01:10:07 AM »
IIRC the money from the Calders was like $40 million for marketing of SQ42, which was supposed to be out... this year at the time of the investment.

By most napkin math calculations CIG have burned through that money and then some and the beta for SQ42 isn't happening this year without a miracle.
NO

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2274 on: June 30, 2020, 03:13:14 AM »
IIRC the money from the Calders was like $40 million for marketing of SQ42, which was supposed to be out... this year at the time of the investment.

By most napkin math calculations CIG have burned through that money and then some and the beta for SQ42 isn't happening this year without a miracle.

That's how Roberts presented it to the public and it was always a bit nonsensical though I guess it's possible the money is on account labelled SQ42 MARKETING DO NOT TOUCH.

Could the Calders have been bamboozled on the state of the game(s) ? I mean yeah, plenty of people with disposable income are in on the ride and billionaires are not superhuman smart and can be out of their own depth. I'm really skeptical they were naive enough to have all returns contingent on the actual release.

Since the Calder investment was disclosed in late 2018, the pace of the crowdfunding picked up by 26% in 2019 for a yearly total of 47m (if the numbers I'm reading in Polygon are correct) and 2020 is well on track to be their biggest year by a wide margin. I'd say it's not unlikely that the marketing & market research was amped up to maximise the fundraising efficiency, perhaps at the behest of the Calder investment...
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2275 on: June 30, 2020, 05:06:12 AM »
Though they're already selling the game at their own MSRP, whatever they label it.

The Calder could probably sell their shares at a profit considering revenue is up.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2276 on: June 30, 2020, 05:13:02 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hiji2d/today_my_reminder_bot_of_3_years_ago_pinged_me/

I can only highly recommend to everyone from time to time to put a 3 year or 5 year reminder on top of star citizen topics and discussions you currently have. And oh boy we're we optimistic back then.

It put the progress of the last 3 years into a perspective and it is kind of a bummer. Many issues and missing loops which were expected to come years ago are still at the same state as back then.

:neo

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hhvgw3/the_broken_promise_of_100_star_systems_in_star/

The "broken promise" of 100 Star Systems in Star Citizen.. which got replaced through gigantic design upgrades the "game press" and other detractors are conveniently ignoring

:nothing
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2277 on: June 30, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »
Typical lamestream games media.
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #2278 on: June 30, 2020, 12:22:54 PM »
Now that the tools are there for creating planets quickly and easily, they could - in theory - create planets within weeks, if not days, as these are all organic entities.
This is still a thing huh :crowdlaff

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
ὕβρις