Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5454236 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| The Benji Memo
« Reply #14760 on: February 23, 2018, 01:02:42 AM »
Fuck you, agrafag. Pay me.
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #14761 on: February 23, 2018, 01:03:51 AM »
:yeshrug He was asking for it.

I haven't gotten my reading done for tonight because I've spent it talking with you fuckers.

So I'll finish tonight with a review by one of my favorite reviewers who just stopped making videos all of a sudden ( :'(). Shooting in snow :hyper

IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #14762 on: February 23, 2018, 01:04:15 AM »
But I am a Polack

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14763 on: February 23, 2018, 01:07:33 AM »
"talking with" is a pretty generous description of tonights discourse

Himu

« Reply #14764 on: February 23, 2018, 01:08:17 AM »
I give respect if it's given TO me.

So you don't treat people with dignity in a conversation until they somehow show they respect you? You can call people names, and then if people don't respond defensively, you'll stop calling them names? That makes no sense.

No. I treat people with respect but if they mock me, call me names, belittle me (Lager), I will not show respect. I highly suggest you rewind a bit and re-read the discussion. Mandark asks a q uestion, I answer it to the best of my ability, PD lays a turd. I am accused of things I didn't say, with my words mixed up, and accused of having "no ideas" when I haven't been asked personally if I have any. Nah. I'm done. Then Lager says this

So when the catholic church says fegs will burn in hell and contraception is not gods will you ... ?

R e s p e c t

but apparently I'm going too far in insulting him. Fuck you.
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #14765 on: February 23, 2018, 01:08:28 AM »
So....do you have a plastic silver sheriff deputy star?
que

El Babua

« Reply #14766 on: February 23, 2018, 01:10:00 AM »
idk about you guys, but I've had a great trip in the marketplace of ideas tonight.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14767 on: February 23, 2018, 01:11:17 AM »
Why do you say fuck u?

Bible says to kill feggits like u

But u support the church and bible

This is not my opinion, but the churches you support

Himu

« Reply #14768 on: February 23, 2018, 01:11:29 AM »
I know a man with 50 guns. He has 50 arms so he'll be able to fend off the government when the cheeseburger hippy commies come to take them away. He will shoot them all at the drones bombing him from miles in the air

She's trans and is a collector.

Does Cindi go through political phases?

Cause I ain't a fan of the fox news talking point phase.  :doge

We got etoilet for that already.

Don't worry. I'm going on my yearly Bore break. You all can laugh behind my back then.
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14769 on: February 23, 2018, 01:12:25 AM »
I give respect if it's given TO me.

So you don't treat people with dignity in a conversation until they somehow show they respect you? You can call people names, and then if people don't respond defensively, you'll stop calling them names? That makes no sense.

No. I treat people with respect but if they mock me, call me names, belittle me (Lager), I will not show respect. I highly suggest you rewind a bit and re-read the discussion. Mandark asks a q uestion, I answer it to the best of my ability, PD lays a turd. I am accused of things I didn't say, with my words mixed up, and accused of having "no ideas" when I haven't been asked personally if I have any. Nah. I'm done. Then Lager says this

So when the catholic church says fegs will burn in hell and contraception is not gods will you ... ?

R e s p e c t

but apparently I'm going too far in insulting him. Fuck you.

Alright, sweet dreams, always great talking to you too!

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14770 on: February 23, 2018, 01:12:32 AM »
Can u make it a permanent break plz

Go to church and pray the gay away

Himu

« Reply #14771 on: February 23, 2018, 01:14:22 AM »
Thanks for reminding me whey I left the left. You all act like that.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14772 on: February 23, 2018, 01:15:42 AM »
Do you think God will listen to your bs when he sends you to eternal damnation and hellfire for sucking dick?

This after your bible belt friends stone you to death for laying witha nother man of course or for being black

Ok not stone but just shoot with an AR or some other self defense weapon used for self defense

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #14773 on: February 23, 2018, 01:16:02 AM »
idk about you guys, but I've had a great trip in the marketplace of ideas tonight.

newsfeed plz
serge

etiolate

« Reply #14774 on: February 23, 2018, 01:17:21 AM »
What's wrong with y'all tonight?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14775 on: February 23, 2018, 01:18:56 AM »

I'm not sure how I'm acting that warrants a 'fuck you' or why it would push you to the right, but uh, okay?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14776 on: February 23, 2018, 01:19:29 AM »
Also Lager tf is wrong with you dude?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14777 on: February 23, 2018, 01:19:39 AM »
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

-Cindis bible

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14778 on: February 23, 2018, 01:20:06 AM »

Just trying to play along with Cindi

She claims to be catholic, or christian, but the bible says to kill gay people.

Himu

« Reply #14779 on: February 23, 2018, 01:21:37 AM »

I'm not sure how I'm acting that warrants a 'fuck you' or why it would push you to the right, but uh, okay?

I was talking to lager. I said fuck you because you could deride me for being reasonably mad for defending myself against someone who calls me an uncle tom. Yeah, fuck you.
IYKYK

« Reply #14780 on: February 23, 2018, 01:24:06 AM »
What's wrong with y'all tonight?

Lead in the water it seems.

« Reply #14781 on: February 23, 2018, 01:24:34 AM »

Just trying to play along with Cindi

She claims to be catholic, or christian, but the bible says to kill gay people.

To be fair she is trans.

Gay =/= trans.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14782 on: February 23, 2018, 01:25:53 AM »
You think cheeseburgers are recognized as women by the catholic church?  :lol

« Reply #14783 on: February 23, 2018, 01:26:03 AM »

I was talking to lager. I said fuck you because you could deride me for being reasonably mad for defending myself against someone who calls me an uncle tom. Yeah, fuck you.

Cindy

I don't know how to tell you this.

The GOP is not your friend. They literally elected a man who courted people who want to kill you.

Like this is peak

« Reply #14784 on: February 23, 2018, 01:26:50 AM »
You think cheeseburgers are recognized as women by the catholic church?  :lol

You think anyone not Catholic is recognized by the catholic church?  :doge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14785 on: February 23, 2018, 01:27:55 AM »
Cindi claimed to be catholic

Catholic church even considers contraception sinful

TVC15

« Reply #14786 on: February 23, 2018, 01:30:04 AM »
If you guys run Cindi off, the St. Patrick’s furpile is really fucked.
serge

« Reply #14787 on: February 23, 2018, 01:30:49 AM »

Not all catholics are gay burning weirdos.

Now how she can pull the lever for a party as hateful and evil as the GOP is beyond me; with being black and trans but hey.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #14788 on: February 23, 2018, 01:33:33 AM »
Listen, hunt, posting it again isn’t making it more impactful.

Some of y’all out here making Cindi look real good by being shit heels

Lager, I shared my story earlier, what did the church do to you, mate?

« Reply #14789 on: February 23, 2018, 01:37:50 AM »
Listen, hunt, posting it again isn’t making it more impactful.

Some of y’all out here making Cindi look real good by being shit heels

Lager, I shared my story earlier, what did the church do to you, mate?

Do you want to know what doesn't look good?

Saying you want to advance minorities; and be "progressive" and then voting for a party backed by the NRA, the Kochs, the Mercers, and apparently now Nazis.

Fuck outta here with "being mean". Bitch people are dying because of fuckboy shit like this. I can and will call her out for her laughable belief that the GOP is who deserves her vote; doubly so after drudging out Hannity  style talking points.

You want to be respected yet insult me and my political beliefs? Fuck that noise.  :hhh

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14790 on: February 23, 2018, 01:39:20 AM »
Nothing really, the catholic church is just a repressive shitshow that exists only to opress people and feed of the feeble. I was at a catholic funeral two weeks ago and the amount of bs was staggering.

Theae fuckers are two steps away from extreme muslims.

Nola

« Reply #14791 on: February 23, 2018, 01:39:49 AM »

I'm not gonna pretend to speak for PD, but I think part of that is giving respect to the points people are making toward you. Which it feels like you often don't.

For instance, when someone takes the time and tries to honestly lay out the empirical case for gun control laws as they see it, after considering your own links and looking past the condescending framing of your initial post, and instead of considering their points, you spend two minutes looking for a fucking Steven Crowder video to post and then walk away to argue some straw man created about the "left.. Those sort of responses can grate on you in the same way I can wholeheartedly understand dismissive one liners can get under a person's skin.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
And lets not forget you started the day out blatantly trolling the fuck out of people with a Facebook post you tail winded straight into a diatribe about pencil neck libs and Trump fawning, when people didn't bite you came back and piled on some conservative talking points about nanny-state libs :gurl

so the table hasn't been exactly set for a constructive dialogue...just sayin

To be a little more blunt, it's not unlike when etiolate calls everyone intellectual morons for weeks and tries to dress everyone down into little caricatures to beat on, then goes on to cry about people being mean to him when they get annoyed and push his shit in every once in a while to fuck with him. Unlike him, part of you had to know that TheBore of all places was probably going to respond in kind?
[close]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:47:48 AM by Nola »

etiolate

« Reply #14792 on: February 23, 2018, 01:40:43 AM »
American Catholicism is probably different than what you're used to.

First bi girl I met was catholic. I told her that must be conflicting, but she said her priest gave her to go-ahead on it.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14793 on: February 23, 2018, 01:42:56 AM »
Ok they dont follow the bible then, and they arent catholic

« Reply #14794 on: February 23, 2018, 01:43:15 AM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
And lets not forget you started the day out blatantly trolling the fuck out of people with a Facebook post you tail winded straight into a diatribe about pencil neck libs and Trump fawning, when people didn't bite you came back and piled on some conservative talking points about nanny-state libs :cmonson so the table hasn't been exactly set for a constructive dialogue...just sayin

To be a little more blunt, it's not unlike when etiolate calls everyone intellectual morons for weeks and tries to dress everyone down into little caricatures to beat on, then goes on to cry about people being mean to him when they get annoyed and push his shit in every once and a while for it.
[close]

Really?

I just treat him like a leper from the get go.  :doge

TVC15

« Reply #14795 on: February 23, 2018, 01:45:41 AM »

First bi girl I met was catholic. I told her that must be conflicting, but she said her priest gave her to go-ahead on it.

I had a Jesuit priest get me into a bar in college.
serge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #14796 on: February 23, 2018, 01:46:10 AM »
Blood of Christ :drool

bluemax

Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| The Benji Mem
« Reply #14797 on: February 23, 2018, 01:47:25 AM »
The “arm the teachers” thing is a great example in how liberals and conservatives  think about issues differently.

Liberals hear: the government should be giving teachers guns and pay for their training! But they’re barely being paid!!!

Conservatives hear: teachers who already have CCW’s have clearance to bring their weapons to school if they choose.

Liberals think of how the government will make this happen first. Conservatives think of how the individual will make up their own mind. It really shows the liberal dependence on government to think for them and their disposition for mediocre results.

I know you're trolling but fuck it. The plan specifically calls for training teachers. Just because you have a CCW doesn't mean you know how to use a weapon in a school, how to comply with SWAT, etc. That training will need to be paid for. Who pays for it?

The idea literally makes no sense and endangers students alongside teachers while making the jobs of authorities harder.

I have coworkers who go to a place that does weapons training, and they talk about how if you go too long between trips it is almost like starting over every time. These are apparently intense 8+ hour, both days of the weekend things. And they aren't particularly cheap, it costs $1000 for one of these two day things, not counting the cost of ammo.

Teachers gotta buy supplies for their class and front the bill for their own training rounds? RIP teaching as a profession.
NO

« Reply #14798 on: February 23, 2018, 01:48:56 AM »
The “arm the teachers” thing is a great example in how liberals and conservatives  think about issues differently.

Liberals hear: the government should be giving teachers guns and pay for their training! But they’re barely being paid!!!

Conservatives hear: teachers who already have CCW’s have clearance to bring their weapons to school if they choose.

Liberals think of how the government will make this happen first. Conservatives think of how the individual will make up their own mind. It really shows the liberal dependence on government to think for them and their disposition for mediocre results.

I know you're trolling but fuck it. The plan specifically calls for training teachers. Just because you have a CCW doesn't mean you know how to use a weapon in a school, how to comply with SWAT, etc. That training will need to be paid for. Who pays for it?

The idea literally makes no sense and endangers students alongside teachers while making the jobs of authorities harder.

I have coworkers who go to a place that does weapons training, and they talk about how if you go too long between trips it is almost like starting over every time. These are apparently intense 8+ hour, both days of the weekend things. And they aren't particularly cheap.

Teachers gotta buy supplies for their class and front the bill for their own training rounds? RIP teaching as a profession.

Bootstraps hurr durr

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14799 on: February 23, 2018, 01:54:05 AM »

Did he bust them cheeks?

etiolate

« Reply #14800 on: February 23, 2018, 01:56:17 AM »
I am not sure what "plan" PD is referring to, but I think Trump's idea was letting teachers with gun training and license already to be allowed to bring a CW to class.

The problem there is having security of those weapons so they don't get stolen. In high school, some kids stole the officer's walkie talkie right off his belt. Teens will do crazy shit.

Nola

« Reply #14801 on: February 23, 2018, 01:59:13 AM »

I have coworkers who go to a place that does weapons training, and they talk about how if you go too long between trips it is almost like starting over every time. These are apparently intense 8+ hour, both days of the weekend things. And they aren't particularly cheap.

Police, the people society trains to accurately fire their service weapon to protect the community, have roughly a 20% accuracy rating when discharging their weapons.

Now the NRA "solution" is to give a bunch of weekend warrior gun range hobbyist teachers the responsibility of taking down a mass shooter amidst the chaos of hundreds of scrambling students?

Yeah, that idea can fuck right off.

TVC15

« Reply #14802 on: February 23, 2018, 02:00:08 AM »

Did he bust them cheeks?

No. He was my discrete math teacher from the previous semester and kinda my friend. Pretty sure he was a ‘mo, but duh he’s a catholic priest.
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14803 on: February 23, 2018, 02:30:50 AM »
Ok im done indulging cindy

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #14804 on: February 23, 2018, 04:21:43 AM »
I think thehunter116 is probably the worst poster on this board.

considerate
1 hour ago
Suspected Russian troll/bot: letters+numbers are the Russkies' favorite algorithm for screen names.
any comment on this claim, thehunter116? :thinking
anything in the indictment about thehunter116? i notice he was strangely silent about this bombshell revelation i came across in the washington post comments section

still getting radio silence on this oppo droppo megaton despite the purported user account making multiple posts since then :thinking

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #14805 on: February 23, 2018, 04:45:10 AM »
etoilate is somehow making good points and cindi has gone off the fucking deep end. Am I in an episode of the twilight zone here? :doge
Hi

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #14806 on: February 23, 2018, 06:10:13 AM »
Defends the Catholic Church and regularly peddles far right talking points, but liberals are real bigots. I'm not being trolled anymore.

I am not sure what "plan" PD is referring to, but I think Trump's idea was letting teachers with gun training and license already to be allowed to bring a CW to class.

The problem there is having security of those weapons so they don't get stolen. In high school, some kids stole the officer's walkie talkie right off his belt. Teens will do crazy shit.
Trump specifically mentioned "rigorous training" for teachers who want to do it, which suggests a plan or program beyond simply allowing CCW holders to bring guns to school. Just because you have a CCW doesn't mean you know how to handle moving targets, civilians, children, SWAT, etc. He also suggested paying these teachers bonuses up to 40% of their salary. So my question was who pays for the training, who pays for the bonuses, and who is liable when a kid gets shot. And when a teacher gets shot by SWAT, how long will it take Dana to blame the teacher.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14807 on: February 23, 2018, 06:38:09 AM »
Good on Colbert to remind Rubio works for the citizens and there's nothing admirable about him going to a town hall. That's his damn job.
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #14808 on: February 23, 2018, 06:43:13 AM »
Well, Rubio said as much.
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #14809 on: February 23, 2018, 08:38:16 AM »
Defends the Catholic Church and regularly peddles far right talking points, but liberals are real bigots. I'm not being trolled anymore.

Trump specifically mentioned "rigorous training" for teachers who want to do it, which suggests a plan or program beyond simply allowing CCW holders to bring guns to school. Just because you have a CCW doesn't mean you know how to handle moving targets, civilians, children, SWAT, etc. He also suggested paying these teachers bonuses up to 40% of their salary. So my question was who pays for the training, who pays for the bonuses, and who is liable when a kid gets shot. And when a teacher gets shot by SWAT, how long will it take Dana to blame the teacher.

You’re full of shit. I wrote this and you completely ignored it.

But notice, this is now like day 3 or 4 of you engaging on this issue without discussing any areas of the topic you agree or disagree on beyond Good Guy With a Gun fantasies and "liberals want to take your guns away" ducktales. What are your positions on background checks? What are your positions on gun trafficking? What are your positions on the ATF?

Let’s be reality.

You haven’t asked.

Mandark and others are saying I want to wage a war with the federal government! You haven’t treated my position with respect. It has been outright disdain and mockery. Have you PERSONALLY asked me? No you fucking haven’t.

And I’m not frustrated no one has called me Nazi. I’m relieved actually.

I've treated some of your positions with the respect they deserve: next to none, because Good Guy With A Gun fantasies and State Tyranny conspiracies don't deserve to be taken seriously. Some of your other positions I have taken seriously, and some I've dismissed because you're trolling.

I've now asked you multiple times in two threads about those issues, and once again you've ignored the questions. Which, again, suggests to me that you aren't really here to talk about the issue and instead are doing what the far right and NRA members typically do: equate all "gun control" with gun confiscation/2A repeal. IE, the strawmen I referred to. Dana put on quite a show last night and lied about the NRA's positions multiple times. They don't really support any of the stuff I mentioned. Gun hysteria thrives off creating a sense that at any moment your "rights" can be taken away by the state. It is a massive machine built on fear and conspiracy theories. And frankly I can't really respect the intellect of anyone who peddles it.

I don't understand how a black man would ever consider the tyrannical states a conspiracy. I only ever say that we need guns in case of the possibility. Not that it will ever happen.

I don't recall you asking me shit.

But here goes.

In order for this to play out you need compromise. What's compromise? You give me something, I give you something. Any less is a concession. The changes in law always come from the anti-gun side. This is why pro-gun people WILL. NOT. PLAY. BALL. WITH YOU.

Gun control people:

Make CCW's shall issue rather than may issue. Limiting people's ability to CCW's is unlawful, especially in California. https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Want-a-concealed-gun-in-California-Head-north-5233699.php Take away the stuff like pistol grip bans, ammo limits, and I am telling you gun owners will play ball.

Pro- gun people:

Mental health records and police report number are considered when purchasing a gun. Those who have violent history or multiple police reports (such as the Florida shooter) should be flagged upon purchase attempt.

Gun control people:

Unban gun suppressors.

Pro-gun people:

Guns are licensed (for free or a very, very low cost) and you must pass a test on your safety and handling every 5 years. This should be federal.

Gun control people:

Implement universal CCW. It's unlawful that a mother can be charged a felony because she traveled through another state with a CCW that doesn't recognize her states CCW.

Pro-gun people:

I do not support databases but this is about compromise, right? The database must anonymous and only contain the persons gun license number, their age, and state. No mention of names, race, or gender. Databases are a method that can be abused. Let's say you have race on it? I do not trust the United States of America to abuse such a thing...eventually. Our track record on abusing minorities and taking away our gun rights is absolutely shit.

Addendum:

There should be a federal law that takes inner city gun crime seriously. There have been studies done that have been proven to work and decrease gun crime. As said, these take up the majority of gun homicides. They are also the ones affecting black people and neighborhoods the most. States and local authorities implement them but resources are often limited. They have been proven to make gang bangers turn in their weapns. There should be a federal mandate on this.

Increase funding to mental health. Taking away funding from mental health deservedly should get the GOP a nice fat kick in the ass. How can you say "it's mental health" but then limit mental health funding? That is functionally distinguished mentally-challenged.

Implement a federal program that allows people who are feeling suicidal or depressed to temporarily turn their gun in to a shop or the sheriff until they're feeling better so they aren't tempted to kill themselves from suicidal ideation.

I have more ideas, but I still don't recall you ever asking. I don't humor a lot of the stuff you say I do. Multiple people have put words in my mouth because they're asshats who stereotype pro-gunners.

And like I said before, let's not pretend that there's not an element in the liberal base that aren't calling for gun bans. You're an utter fool to claim otherwise.

Also, I have never defended the Catholic Church on lgbt issues. In fact, I regularly am loud and fight them on it. I however do think there’s only Catholicism as true Christianity. So I really only have one option. I have faith they’ll change in time. Probably not even within my lifetime. I openly criticize the church a lot. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Your perspective is limited, and your anti-Christian bias makes you unreliable.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:43:12 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14810 on: February 23, 2018, 08:44:44 AM »

I mentioned a few pages back, when lawmakers want o make it sound like not just anyone can conceal carry a firearm in Texas they like to say that they have to go through "rigorous" or "intense" training.  It was a 4 hour class where the guy mostly discussed where you could and could not carry and then a 20 minute range test where I watched 3 people (who eventually passed) that could not load the magazine to their weapon.

Leave the definition of "rigorous" up to lawmakers and I'm sure you'll get something similar to the above.

Himu

« Reply #14811 on: February 23, 2018, 08:47:14 AM »
Yeah, I’m just not following the line from that experience to the aisle jump. Like, doesn’t it make more sense to engage the people who views your views most closely resemble on their dismissive judgement bullshit?

Like I said. I befriended lots of conservatives after the election. Even though I didn’t agree with them I felt it best to talk to people. This changed my perspective and was outright ridiculed by many on the left. I just started to notice more and more that my left friends didn’t share my values of open dialogue and and my friends on the right did. Then there was the people on the left treating me like garbage. It was pretty organic but at the same time I can’t explain how it happened and I often say to myself,”I can’t beleife this is me” due to pure culture shock.

Reading stuff like Plato’s Republic helped. And reading things about capitalism vs socialism helped me rid myself of putting socialism on a pedestal.

But I thought you cut white people out of your life?

I do believe I said that I did this and I was wrong for it. Forgive me.

I just find the swing from "white people are the devil, I'm cutting them out of my life completely" to Trump voter befriending, Trump praising, 2nd Amendment absolutist to be a lol gimmick change.

Cindi is truly the Chris Jericho of The Bore: Always reinventing herself to stay fresh.

Really? So someone can’t realize they were wrong? Someone going from “I fucking hate white people” to “maybe saying stuff like that is why trump won” to “maybe I should start talking to conservatives and see what they think” is pretty reasonable.

As for praising trump. So what. Is everything h and administration going to do bad? So you’ve set it in your mind that that praising the president when he does something good shouldn’t happen? So you’re rooting him for him to fail? Which means you’re rooting for him to fail America?

Maybe you’re part of the problem?
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14812 on: February 23, 2018, 08:50:32 AM »
Also why are you using Trumps words to make your point about teachers with ccws? Trump is just one dude. I think MOST people, when they hear,”teachers should have guns” they really mean,”teachers should be able to bring their own ccw to class in case of a school shootin :idont” not “the government should give teachers guns and pay for training!”

Liberals don’t want one or two armed officers at schools because “prison!” So which is it? Somethings gotta give.
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #14813 on: February 23, 2018, 09:07:16 AM »

Not all catholics are gay burning weirdos.

Now how she can pull the lever for a party as hateful and evil as the GOP is beyond me; with being black and trans but hey.
(Image removed from quote.)

It’s like a black person supporting apartheid because they do a good job with trash removal.

I understand that you can be lgbt_bbq and have some conservative ideas, but to go and then vote for modern Republican candidates is just fucking stupid, when they literally barely recognize your right to live.

Marine Le Pen is at CPAC ranting about gays like at this very moment, and she’s here defending a movement that considers trans women to be gay men.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #14814 on: February 23, 2018, 09:15:08 AM »
There has been armed guards at every school that has been shot up. Next.
©ZH

Himu

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:45:04 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #14816 on: February 23, 2018, 10:21:38 AM »
I think I'm ready to put you on ignore now
püp

sphagnum

« Reply #14817 on: February 23, 2018, 10:22:34 AM »
Catholicism is invalid because of incorrect adherence to the filioque clause, to say the least.  :doge

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #14818 on: February 23, 2018, 10:44:12 AM »
Exactly. I'm not engaging anymore. You don't understand the issue and continue to fantasize about scenarios that don't even exist. While dapping problematic ( :doge ) people. I'm good. Got better things to do than argue with someone who is probably a few posts away from making "did you know democrats supported slavery" arguments while being a member of a church that currently doesn't consider you a real person  :lol

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14819 on: February 23, 2018, 10:46:46 AM »
Have fun screaminh into the void Cindi