Poll

Did this become a thing or did it just die?

LOL
8 (12.3%)
Fuck off
4 (6.2%)
No one wants this shit
23 (35.4%)
Maybe
17 (26.2%)
Yes
13 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: VR Thread  (Read 79909 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Re: VR Thread
« Reply #420 on: December 30, 2019, 10:15:10 PM »
Man, Fallout VR runs like dogshit. I turned everything off/low, downloaded some performance mods, and it's still a stuttering mess. Skyrim VR runs great with almost everything maxed out, Borderlands VR runs great, but Fallout is just an poorly ported mess. If anyone knows how to get this running instead of stumbling, let me know. Could be my system, but it seems like it doesn't run well for anyone no matter what their specs are. No big deal since it was only $10.50 from cdkeys.
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #421 on: December 31, 2019, 08:00:42 AM »
The only mods I used were one's that stripped out background clutter, turned off unnecessary lighting, etc. Allegedly for performance boosts, but I don't notice much difference tbh.
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #422 on: December 31, 2019, 10:52:22 PM »
I fixed it for the most part. I downloaded OpenComposite, which bypasses steamVR altogether and lets you play without having Oculus and SteamVR open at the same time. I guess having both open while running the game was putting too much strain on my system.
sup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #423 on: January 03, 2020, 09:29:52 AM »
Anyone have any info on how to get my boy's Quest to play SteamVR games? We have the chord but there is a lot of conflicting information out there.
©ZH

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #424 on: January 03, 2020, 09:35:16 AM »
Install the Oculus software on the PC https://www.oculus.com/setup/

Install SteamVR via Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/250820/SteamVR/

Make sure you have at least Oculus OS 11 (check on Settings>About in the headset)

Before you plug into the PC, make sure your Guardian is set correctly. You can't set it once you connect atm.

Plug in the cable to the quest and your pc (make sure its pretty long and USB3 if its a 3rd party cable, there are powered extenders if needed)

In the headset it will ask if you want to connect to the PC, say yes. May also ask if you want to share data with the PC, say yes to that too. Th headset will then load the Oculus Rift home space, it'll look a bit different but mostly be the same.

Start the game in steam and you should be good. I know there's a way to see the PC desktop from the headset, to start games inside the headset rather than taking it off, if you care. Don't remember the option name from memory but it's something like Oculus Desktop

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #425 on: January 07, 2020, 10:16:07 AM »
Thanks for the tip but no luck.

OS is 12. Not sure if it can be rolled back. As soon as the PC is plugged in, it asks if you want to connect to the PC and when you choose YES it just goes black. Oculus app sees the headset and everything is green for good.

Of course everything my son wants to play is on Steam.
©ZH

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #426 on: January 07, 2020, 11:22:32 AM »
OS12 is fine for Link, that's what mine has too. Since this is beta I guess there's still some issues. Here's some stuff I've seen that can fix that issue of the black screen. My understanding is it just means something is blocking the data from transmitting, often software but it could be a hardware thing too.

- Make sure Oculus software is running before you plug in, and that you aren't running a Public Test Version (settings->beta->public test turned off)

- Update Nvidia drivers and quit/uninstall Geforce Experience

- Make sure you are using a USB 3.1 cable and plugged into a USB3 port. You can't use the included charging cable cause it's only USB2. I use https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0749MLMTT + https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179MXKU8

- Some older motherboards just seem to not work right now, even if using the right ports and cables. Oculus suggests getting this addon card for now to get it working https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B6ZCNGM

Brehvolution

« Reply #427 on: January 07, 2020, 01:01:25 PM »
Thanks for the tips. I'm going to order another chord Friday just to try and rule it out.
©ZH

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #428 on: January 07, 2020, 11:14:41 PM »
You could also try a powered USB 3.0 hub
sup

Bebpo

« Reply #429 on: January 08, 2020, 01:46:20 AM »
Got back to Blood & Truth, I think I'm getting close to the finish.

When the controls work, which is like 1/3rd of the time, the shooting is pretty fun. Otherwise there's so much frustration. So many times I'm getting shot by lame ass armored guys and run out of bullets and scrambling to reload ammo and I keep grabbing my side arms instead of the ammo and would be dying except I'm playing on casual because of this shit so I almost die but survive.

I don't really like moving between spots and aiming either or being in a moving vehicle with openings on the sides and front so you have to move around and re-position your shot viewpoint. I feel like it's best when you just stand still and shoot enemies that pop out like an old school lightgun game. Especially using the scope weapons it's pretty fun at those spots.

Also way too many hacking mini-games in the middle of shooting levels. Just let me keep shooting things until the shooting stage ends.

Has anyone just made a pure arcade VR shooter? Where it's stage & scored based like Virtua Cop/House of the Dead and you just stand still and shoot stuff that pops out?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #430 on: January 08, 2020, 09:26:36 AM »
Robo Recall is mission based, pretty arcade-y, and about beating your previous score but I believe it's Oculus only

Bebpo

« Reply #431 on: January 08, 2020, 11:14:10 PM »
Finished Blood & Truth and thought it was kinda shitty overall. The auto-run sequences were so boring with non-stop dudes everywhere. The aiming the car sequences was a pain. Story is half-finished. Feels like the kind of first generation VR gimmick stuff I'd expect. Still only a few games I actually enjoy in PSVR.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #432 on: January 09, 2020, 12:27:04 AM »
Don’t go buying multiple cables trying to get Link working. It’s still clearly cooking and if cables are going to be more than 20 bucks, you may as well wait a few months and see if you actually need to spend the money.

Anywho, I really like Asgard’s Wrath. I can already tell it needs a layer or so of depth added (sequel!), but so far the variety’s been making up for it. Visuals are excellent and the game is really immersive. I hadn’t read anything about this game really, so everything about it is a nice surprise. There was just some random bit where Loki was 50 like 50 feet tall, right in front of me, and the way the scene was set up really sold the scale. I want to play this for more than the 45 minutes my eyes will permit before they start feeling like pliers are clamping down on them.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #433 on: January 09, 2020, 08:13:31 PM »

Has anyone just made a pure arcade VR shooter? Where it's stage & scored based like Virtua Cop/House of the Dead and you just stand still and shoot stuff that pops out?

You’ve tried Pistol Whip, right? It’s visuals are abstract and it’s more of a straightforward rail shooter than the encounter-based HOTD/TC games, but it’s arcade shooting with a rhythm element (if you care). Also gives you some control over aim assist if you want to make yourself feel not badass.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #434 on: January 13, 2020, 02:56:22 PM »
Got caught up for a bit in Gadgeteer over the weekend. Not for everyone, but I dig it. It’s about making Rube Goldberg puzzles using a set of tools like dominoes, blocks, rails, balls and so on. The UI is quick and excellent and you can put stuff together quickly so it’s not a chore like it would be in real life. I think it’s still beta or early access or whatever but there’s a lot in it now; has to be feature complete or close.

https://www.vrfocus.com/2019/10/review-gadgeteer/
serge

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #435 on: January 13, 2020, 05:03:13 PM »

You’ve tried Pistol Whip, right? It’s visuals are abstract and it’s more of a straightforward rail shooter than the encounter-based HOTD/TC games, but it’s arcade shooting with a rhythm element (if you care). Also gives you some control over aim assist if you want to make yourself feel not badass.

Playing Pistol Whip really made me want a more classic interpretation of an arcade shooter like HotD or Time Crisis in VR.
◕‿◕

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2020, 05:09:47 PM »
Supposedly Mortal Blitz is the PSVR version of the arcadey action in Robo Recall so that might be worth a shot as well, though I've never tried it. But if you have PC VR or Quest, Robo Recall is the truth for that kind of game.

TVC15

« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2020, 06:33:53 PM »

Playing Pistol Whip really made me want a more classic interpretation of an arcade shooter like HotD or Time Crisis in VR.

I’m with you, but I think it’s the closest we’ve got right now. Wonder why. You’d think this would be close to a slam dunk casual game.

I’m actually interested in playing around with VR development but I dun know people interested outside work. I’m kind of interested in it as a storytelling medium (see The Remedy on Quest/Oculus TV for something that recently got me thinking).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 06:37:57 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

TVC15

« Reply #438 on: January 14, 2020, 02:06:32 AM »
Hand tracking was made available to devs like a month ago. It’s looking better than I thought.

https://old.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/enqlek/added_physics_and_ik_to_the_fingers_on_quest_time/

serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #439 on: January 16, 2020, 10:29:08 PM »
found this kickstarter for counterweight balance mod for the quest. seems a lot better than the other solutions i've seen, and cheaper/easier than the vive deluxe mod, so i'll give it a shot

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vrbalance/vr-balance-oculus-quest-comfort-mod
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 10:33:36 PM by nachobro »

TVC15

« Reply #440 on: January 17, 2020, 01:50:25 AM »
found this kickstarter for counterweight balance mod for the quest. seems a lot better than the other solutions i've seen, and cheaper/easier than the vive deluxe mod, so i'll give it a shot

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vrbalance/vr-balance-oculus-quest-comfort-mod

There’s this VR Power one too, shipping this month. 59.99. They say up to 8 hours of play, which is way more than I’d ever go without plugging it in for some reason.

https://uploadvr.com/ces-2020-vr-power/
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #441 on: January 17, 2020, 12:51:56 PM »
geez eight hours is a ton, i'd be ready to die after a session that long. ended up going with the kickstart option cause its cheaper and also the dude who makes it is from my city so if he fucks up i'll just go burn his house down.

TVC15

« Reply #442 on: January 19, 2020, 03:35:50 AM »
Played some of the Quest version of Pavlov. It’s very nice, but it needs a lot of polish, but it’s within reach. There’s a lot of general jank with loading between menus and crashing. The core shooting and moving around feels great.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #443 on: January 19, 2020, 11:17:54 PM »
And I was just called a racial slur in a Rec Room game of dodgeball. Things were also said of my father.
serge

Svejk

« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2020, 01:07:10 PM »
Just saw that Shadow Legend VR just came out on PSVR.  Anyone try it?  Reviews state it's short, but sweet.  Highly interactive environments.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #445 on: January 26, 2020, 04:29:16 PM »
And I was just called a racial slur in a Rec Room game of dodgeball. Things were also said of my father.

first time i jumped in rec room i was asked to join a group and play the paintball game, when i accepted they all started chanting heil hitler  :goty
◕‿◕

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #446 on: January 26, 2020, 08:19:14 PM »

first time i jumped in rec room i was asked to join a group and play the paintball game, when i accepted they all started chanting heil hitler  :goty

Isn't it cool how genocide became a hilAAAArious meme for all the kids

TVC15

« Reply #447 on: January 28, 2020, 11:48:48 AM »
This looks cool. Tabletop role-playing in VR. Not sure how well this could work, but I’m kind of intrigued.

https://old.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/euos8v/tavern_tales_tabletop_adventures_closed_beta/

I liked Gadgeteer a lot, and I kind of feel similar about this. It’s a facsimile of something simple I’d do in real life if I could, but I can’t. I hadn’t thought of something like this before but now that I’ve seen it I have ideas about what it could and should be and I’m a bit excited.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #448 on: January 28, 2020, 09:46:12 PM »
Audica came out on Quest today. It’s a lot of fun, but the music I heard from it didn’t seem as good as Beat Saber’s base stuff. It’s cross-buy on Rift, but I think this is one of those games most people will appreciate without wires.
serge

bluemax

« Reply #449 on: January 29, 2020, 12:17:45 AM »
One of my new coworkers worked on some Walking Dead VR game that just came out. Apparently the reviews are pretty decent, so you guys should check it out!

Also, there is something up with my work computer and the Rift S. Got one yesterday and hooked it up today, it randomly decides it is or isn't working from time to time, and it seems like swapping around USB ports is the trick to get it working. I don't think it is the headset though because a coworker tried it on his machine with no issues.
NO

TVC15

« Reply #450 on: January 29, 2020, 04:00:32 AM »
It seems kinda picky with USB ports on my desktop. I’m not sure there is a trick outside of trying other ports.

I want to try that game but I’m too close to my bandwidth cap for the month :(
serge

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #451 on: January 29, 2020, 07:49:31 PM »
Anyone have any info on how to get my boy's Quest to play SteamVR games? We have the chord but there is a lot of conflicting information out there.

Did you ever get this working correctly? Seems like Oculus software is in a perpetual state of fucked.
sup

TVC15

« Reply #452 on: January 29, 2020, 11:54:25 PM »
Once you have Link detected as a Rift in Oculus, Steam will detect it as one, too. You can either launch games in Oculus mode from steam (right click for games that support it—I think some games just work depending on how it’s built) or you can go into Rift Home on the Quest, open Virtual Desktop on the Oculus dash,  go to Steam, and launch the game from there. Once you launch a game like this it seems to add them to your Oculus library. I generally just launch games using the Virtual PC mode.

Edit: Once the Quest is detected as a Rift, the PC sees it as a Rift until you disconnect it from either the option in the Quest or by unplugging it. It’s a Rift indefinitely as far as the PC is concerned.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 11:59:10 PM by TVC15 »
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #453 on: January 30, 2020, 08:11:00 AM »
Yeah I have grabbed a couple steam games that don't have Rift support listed on Steam but they work just fine.

Brehvolution

« Reply #454 on: January 31, 2020, 11:41:47 AM »

Did you ever get this working correctly? Seems like Oculus software is in a perpetual state of fucked.

Nope. Steam will see the headset but not the controllers. Then headset goes to a black screen when prompted to let the PC send information to the headset. We have tried pretty much everything except another cable. The Oculus desktop software gives the all green for the setup. It's frustrating for him but whatevs. There is really only one game on steam he wants to play. He's enjoying the games he has.
©ZH

TVC15

« Reply #455 on: January 31, 2020, 06:27:06 PM »
It basically just works for Steam for me. I figured that was normal. What game is it? I can give it a try and see if it works for me.

Edit: also, the first Link release like 2 months ago, I had all sorts of controller issues that made it Rift stuff basically only good as a demo, but things are fine now. I think there’s still actual fixes being released.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 06:31:47 PM by TVC15 »
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #456 on: January 31, 2020, 07:35:25 PM »
also the link shit is real picky about both cables and usb ports right now, so it could be either of those

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #457 on: January 31, 2020, 07:49:09 PM »
Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the SteamVR software? That seems to clear up some issues for people. Same thing for the Oculus software.
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #458 on: February 01, 2020, 07:14:18 AM »
Also, if you have GeForce Experience, go into the settings and disable the in game overlay, that can cause problems on the Rift S so I assume the same thing applies to the Quest link.
sup

Brehvolution

« Reply #459 on: February 04, 2020, 10:42:52 AM »
Thanks for the tips. I will give them a shot.
©ZH

TVC15

« Reply #460 on: February 07, 2020, 09:25:00 PM »
I did the Vive deluxe audio strap mod for my Quest. I actually find it to be kind of a mixed bag. Putting it on is definitely easier, and the face fit is a lot better. The downsides are that it felt noticeably less snug on the sides, and it would wobble if I turned my head reasonably quickly. The only solution is to tighten the fit more on the face to make it secure. This, for me, makes it a bit too snug. The thing that probably kills it for me though is that the required snug fit + the thick padding foam in the back meant that I was sweaty and needed to take the headset off. That strap may help with the balance on the front, but it’s not like it’s going to help me have longer sessions since I’ll have to take cool-off breaks pretty frequently.

The sound on the ‘phones is better, but I’m not crazy about that loose over-the-ears fit. The added bass makes Beat Saber soooo much better
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:45:23 AM by TVC15 »
serge

TVC15

« Reply #461 on: February 17, 2020, 06:07:20 PM »
I’ve been playing the Ironlights beta this weekend. This game is really fun. I hope it catches on.

serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #462 on: February 18, 2020, 09:30:22 PM »
https://gfycat.com/selfassureduniquecardinal

i'm into this idea, would definitely play a game like this

TVC15

« Reply #463 on: February 18, 2020, 10:11:58 PM »
serge

BikeJesus

« Reply #464 on: February 19, 2020, 01:57:08 PM »
Decided to upgrade before Half Life. Going from a 1060 to a 2070. Should result in a good experience.

Also, not sure if it is just me, but when I play in VR, I find myself trying to kick objects all the time. Even just little nudges with my foot. Leg tracking needs to happen. Maybe some ankle straps that the index trackers can detect. Not being able to use my feet messes with my head.

TVC15

« Reply #465 on: February 19, 2020, 09:20:54 PM »
Curious about this, but concerned about the small track list.

Actually, looking at some mr vids, it doesn’t look especially compelling in action. Eh, I’ll give it a shot.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 08:35:48 PM by TVC15 »
serge

TVC15

« Reply #466 on: February 21, 2020, 01:14:06 PM »
I played like 2 hours of Ghost Giant last night and was not very impressed outside the look. Very basic and the interactions are sloppy in implementation. This is one of those games that only got raves because it was a Sony exclusive at first, like Last of Us or nu God of War. As usual, the emperor is buck nekkid.
serge

Bebpo

« Reply #467 on: February 21, 2020, 09:36:30 PM »
I played like 2 hours of Ghost Giant last night and was not very impressed outside the look. Very basic and the interactions are sloppy in implementation. This is one of those games that only got raves because it was a Sony exclusive at first, like Last of Us or nu God of War. As usual, the emperor is buck nekkid.

Yeah I fell asleep 20 mins in and figured waste of money.

Things I can't stand in VR games:

-Cutscenes in first person
-Cutscenes in third person
-fucking cutscenes in VR games. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS???? Don't you understand how boring it is to just STAND THERE.

TVC15

« Reply #468 on: February 21, 2020, 10:20:08 PM »
I was pretty bummed. I really enjoyed Moss and was hoping for something as good as that or Astro bot
serge

Svejk

« Reply #469 on: February 21, 2020, 11:05:13 PM »
Nothing will be as good as Astrobot till Astrobot 2.

Bebpo

« Reply #470 on: February 21, 2020, 11:21:03 PM »
I liked Moss much better, but I still had a little bit of an issue with Moss being "atmospheric story-based slowness". I appreciate Moss was essentially ICO in VR, just not as good.

Nothing will be as good as Astrobot till Astrobot 2.

Probably. Outside Beat Saber, still the best VR experience I've played. One reason is that the controls just uses a damn controller to play normally like a videogame with an added dimension. Unless motion controls are AWESOME (rarely) I'm still mixed on motion controls in games.

Bebpo

« Reply #471 on: February 21, 2020, 11:23:30 PM »
Even as someone that likes VR and thinks VR has solidified a place in the future as its own niche of gaming,

I don't like most VR games. Like 9/10 games I buy/try I turn off in 15 mins and never touch again. Unless it's like the upper top echelon of VR quality games, they usually don't pass the bar of good enough to keep playing for me. Then again I'm on PSVR and the controls/tech are limited.

Now that Alyx is coming out next month I really should get around to wasting my toy money and buying an Index. I still don't know if it would even work in my room size. My gaming room is so small and PSVR barely makes it.

TVC15

« Reply #472 on: February 21, 2020, 11:48:30 PM »
Well, I wouldn’t buy any headsets right now unless you want to pay scalper prices. I guess there are probably Rift S’s and Windows headsets available but something tells me you aren’t the kind of guy to settle for a second choice. So maybe holding off a bit isn’t a bad idea. Prices will be bad until the coronavirus thing ends. Also it sounds like PSVR2 news may not be all that far off since a patent was just found.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 11:53:28 PM by TVC15 »
serge

Bebpo

« Reply #473 on: February 22, 2020, 01:01:17 AM »
Oh, I had no idea prices were beyond msrp.

TVC15

« Reply #474 on: February 22, 2020, 01:49:14 AM »
Yeah, just when everybody was starting to sell shit, coronavirus stopped manufacturing for the foreseeable future.
serge

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #475 on: February 22, 2020, 02:01:22 AM »
duuuude astrobot is fucking legit

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #476 on: February 22, 2020, 02:01:55 AM »
hadn't tried my psvr headset in over a year though so had to quit after 30 minutes due to motion sickness

TVC15

« Reply #477 on: February 23, 2020, 01:00:25 PM »
Some of the weird random shit out there, it reminds me of early mobile App Store days when people would just make strange shit because that’s all they knew how to make. I love it. I love that frontier feeling.

Also I wanted to test Ironlights built-in gif exporter. Here’s a fight I just did. This isn’t edited at all and it’s not dramatically timed or anything. I just wanted to see the quality of the native exporter.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrizzledWickedKid-mobile.mp4

I’m probably going to pimp Ironlights more as it gets closer to release. And once it releases. It’s designed really well, with the limitations of VR melee in mind, and twitchy-type skills don’t equal wins. There are only 5 classes, but they all play really differently. It’s mostly multiplayer oriented, with tourney based single player (although I guess this isn’t really in the beta, just bots and stuff). The devs are really cool and they’ve been very responsive to public gameplay feedback. The main dude especially. He seems like he’s pretty dedicated to getting his gameplay systems just right. He wants this to catch on because it seems like it’s the game he really wants to play, and since it’s multiplayer it needs to catch on for him to really play it, I guess.

Looks really nice on Quest, too. He wasn’t BSing when he was talking about how nice he got the armor looking. I haven’t seen metal on Quest look this good. And it looks very sharp. When you hit a guy with a winning blow and he shatters into a zillion shards, it’s pretty impressive. The only meh looking thing are your Dragonball power-up waves when you boost your energy level, but it’s no biggie.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 01:45:19 PM by TVC15 »
serge

TVC15

« Reply #478 on: February 23, 2020, 02:27:32 PM »
Here, I just exported one of me smoking a bitch. It’s so satisfying. GIF export is a really fun feature for this kind of game.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GreatVagueBluebottle-mobile.mp4

The 5 classes play really differently. Weapons have different weights, and you can use the staff one-handed or two, and you can swap it between hands really easily as you’re fighting, so you can get really fluid with it. That mace is really tough to use because you have to maintain momentum with it to do real damage, but there are only so many ways to spin it around to do so, so your attacks are really telegraphed, but it and the similarly unwieldy giant sword do enormous damage.

Missile attacks are also varied between classes, and if a class is a powerhouse in melee, like the monk, their missile attacks are usually not so hot. The big sword dude has this huge wave attack that’s tough to deal with and the mace knight puts out unpredictable swarm missiles.

The classes are:
Rapier and small shield
Staff (one or two handed)
Mace and big shield
Big sword (one or two handed)
Dual katars

There’s also a random AI opponent using an axe that shows up sometimes, so that’s probably the first post-release class. The developer says he has a few planned, and he plans on supporting the game for free if it’s successful.

The end of an online match bay-bee. It’s so satisfying finishing your opponent in melee combat. I’m getting a taste for this! I could be a real warlord! - https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EverlastingFlawlessAnaconda-mobile.mp4

https://gfycat.com/everlastingflawlessanaconda

Just imagine what It, going to do to filler in the back of that Uhaul
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 04:20:46 PM by TVC15 »
serge

Brehvolution

« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2020, 10:25:37 AM »
 :lol :lol I love how you stick both hands in the air after you win.
©ZH