Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1412344 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14100 on: September 13, 2020, 05:19:14 AM »
Lingering feelings shouldn't preclude you from seeing someone else ?
ὕβρις

Degausser

« Reply #14101 on: September 13, 2020, 06:22:57 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14102 on: September 13, 2020, 07:45:11 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.you are Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.fucked up. Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #14103 on: September 13, 2020, 09:22:54 AM »
Degauss your heart, friend

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14104 on: September 13, 2020, 07:28:34 PM »
will she still let you smash?

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #14105 on: September 13, 2020, 10:28:05 PM »
sleeping with a new person before i'm "ready" has always been an important step in my road to recovery.

push your stupid feelings down as far as you can and work through it :ryker
◕‿◕

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14106 on: September 14, 2020, 02:14:44 AM »

Your heart is being dumb in this instance (and you know it's silly and irrational). Spend more time with that new person, it's obviously a treat to, see where it leads you.
ὕβρις

Clockwork5

« Reply #14107 on: September 14, 2020, 11:34:16 AM »
Ya bud, just take it slow... I totally get the “cheating” feeling and I’m not sure plowing ahead is going to feel great. If you spend some time with this person and have fun, grow to like them and so on you will feel way better about moving forward.

In my experience, sleeping with someone before you’re ready is a temporary band aid for your difficult feelings and damages the potential for something real with this new person. Show interest but keep the pace comfortable (which can be a tightrope act in itself). Communication can be a good path in these situations, let them know you would like to take this slow and keep it casual for now.

And maybe I’m jumping ahead a bit, I guess I’m saying it’s okay (and probably good for you) to reach out and spend time with this person but I wouldn’t ignore what your heart is telling you. It takes time for a heart to heal and that healing process is important.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:38:27 AM by Clockwork5 »

naff

« Reply #14108 on: September 14, 2020, 10:45:46 PM »
sleeping with someone before you’re ready is a temporary band aid for your difficult feelings and damages the potential for something real with this new person.

exactly.

sorry, not just trying to be edgy, but i think the whole "temporary band aid" thing is underrated, and imo if there is something there finding comfort in physical intimacy while you figure it out is fun. sex positivity :heartbeat
◕‿◕

Rahxephon91

« Reply #14109 on: September 15, 2020, 12:47:17 AM »
So turns out she sent more then what was said before. Some of it nudes. Some of it video.

Kind of don't like that...

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14110 on: September 15, 2020, 12:53:48 AM »
You should cut your losses before you get cucked breh
Margs

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #14111 on: September 15, 2020, 12:54:15 AM »
she belongs to the streets
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14112 on: September 15, 2020, 12:59:53 AM »
That really sucks bro. Videos means you have to break it off

But if she's single now ill take her
:O

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #14113 on: September 15, 2020, 02:49:18 AM »
So turns out she sent more then what was said before. Some of it nudes. Some of it video.

Don't feel bad or wonder if you did anything, just focus on the fact that I was right and that I deserve credit and authority on all matters within this community.

And maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Arvie carved a plaque to commemorate this event. Y'know just a thought.

Also, don't show anger or anything when confronting her about this. Just end it smoothly to show you don't give a shit about her anymore. She's probably one of those weirdos who doesn't feel like a real woman unless multiple dudes are thirsting on her.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14114 on: September 15, 2020, 02:53:56 AM »

Yeah. If there's no trust anymore, what's even the point ?
ὕβρις

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #14115 on: September 15, 2020, 03:39:13 AM »

Man don't tell me that lol,  :doge i had a similar situation with my GF. and your initial "we worked it out post" made me feel better about when i did the same thing

Rahxephon91

« Reply #14116 on: September 15, 2020, 08:09:16 AM »
Well I probably haven’t presented the situation correctly.

It also doesn’t matter, because I know my gf and I know what happen.

It’s not good that she sent things to him. I don’t like it.

But the dude is a peice of garbage for creating a situation where it happen. I won’t give a play by play, because it’s dumb stuff. But looking at it, the dude comes off as a delusional incel. At 30+ a man is too old to be pinning for a girl after 9 years and not going anywhere. I realized this for sure when he said that “oh she’s been leading us both on”. Dude, I’ve had sex with the girl. I’m not being lead anywhere.

My gf has a big problem with wanting to please people and keep them happy. Afraid to make people upset and then blame herself. I’ve often felt she does way more for me to the point of an imbalance. But the dude is garbage who took that and used it against her. I’ve had female friends who I’ve pinned for, but I never hounded them for nudes. That’s garbage shit. I also grew up from getting mad at a girl when she dosent like me.

I let this guy have it.

I don’t know. I don’t like what happen. My trust is a bit shaken. But I’m not a pos man. All I can do is be understanding. I don’t want to go #belivewomen here. But when it comes to human interaction it can be pretty complex and not quite simple.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #14117 on: September 15, 2020, 08:22:16 AM »
Setting boundaries for yourself is not being a POS. Certainly you know your limits and your situation the best here, but what I’m seeing and hearing feels a bit like you aren’t holding her responsible for her actions. Definitely sounds like he was applying a gross pressure, but at the end of the day making videos for someone and sending them takes agency. You should at least be asking what she’s going to change to not break your trust like this again. People are saying cut and run now because trust broken is never easy to repair, but it’s really easy to never actually repair it at all and end up in a toxic resentment cycle or someshit. Tread carefully and good luck, you have grown a lot in this part of your life, secret is if you’re trying you never stop

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14118 on: September 15, 2020, 08:34:52 AM »
Dude comes across as a piece of shit alright. She probably needs to work on her issues though, not to be coerced or pressured into doing stuff she apparently didn't want to do. You've alluded to why emotional blackmail (which I suppose is what happened here) might be so potent but if your assessment is accurate, stringent boundaries have to be set to the guy.

As for the rest, you're the one living it and making the calls. But I think there's a risk she might end up hurting you, even without any ill intent, ultimately.
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #14119 on: September 15, 2020, 08:39:46 AM »
Well they weren’t made for him. They were made for me. They were just “ reposted”.

But the point still stands. It’s shitty on her end and she admits it.

As for trust. Yes it’s going to be a bit different. As I’m still my insecure self. But I trust her because in the end she has been very understanding of me and my problems. She has really fit herself around my wants and needs, sometimes unevenly. I also logically think if she wanted to leave me, well there’s nothing stopping her.

As for the boundaries. I said to never talk to him again. Which I don’t believe will happen.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14120 on: September 15, 2020, 08:43:06 AM »
I also logically think if she wanted to leave me, well there’s nothing stopping her.

she loves you?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14121 on: September 15, 2020, 09:04:52 AM »
As for the other thing try to balance it out. In my experience, one partner getting unevenly and overly invested emotionally or pandering to your needs is a recipe for disaster.

Not of that can be fixed as easily as you flick a switch but it's good you're cogent about it.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:33:23 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14122 on: September 15, 2020, 11:07:06 AM »
Well they weren’t made for him. They were made for me. They were just “ reposted”.

But the point still stands. It’s shitty on her end and she admits it.

As for trust. Yes it’s going to be a bit different. As I’m still my insecure self. But I trust her because in the end she has been very understanding of me and my problems. She has really fit herself around my wants and needs, sometimes unevenly. I also logically think if she wanted to leave me, well there’s nothing stopping her.

As for the boundaries. I said to never talk to him again. Which I don’t believe will happen.

The guy is a leech, fuck him. But still, if she doesn't understand how this makes you feel or doesn't care, she's not the one. Obviously I don't know all the details but if you don't feel respected I wouldn't stick

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #14123 on: September 15, 2020, 01:05:08 PM »
Not to worry you needlessly (since you should be writing her off already), but what are the chances that he told her to tell you?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #14124 on: September 15, 2020, 01:46:13 PM »
0 because I'm aware of the situation and don't think I've presented it here accurately.

I just have to continue trying to be the best person I can be.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 02:46:59 PM by Rahxephon91 »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14125 on: September 15, 2020, 05:44:24 PM »
I just have to continue trying to be the best person I can be.

That's the spirit but recognize it's true whether you're in a couple or not. It obviously doesn't mean being a doormat (not commenting on anything specific, just a general observation).

Can't help but feel like you are falling into the "blame the guy" trap.   She's not an actress and he isn't Harvey Weinstein.

At the end of the day we can only comment on what is presented here moreso than "the reality" of the situation.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14126 on: September 15, 2020, 05:57:15 PM »
Otherwise not much on the Western front. Probably not relationship related, but I saw twice friend-who-dont-answer-messages-ever for the first time in a while and she was extremely pleasant both times and seemed sincerely looking forward I came back next week. She's just very mercurial, I think. I'm just glad to be spending some good time with a friend until her next blackout, it's someone my opinion of changed a lot over the years, for the best. I opened a lot to her this time about some long term life shit (that's been a trend recently, I'm a lot less stunted about this), tried to reciprocate.

My newish ex dropped by to bring me some food and eat with me Monday. Very flattered she took that initiative. It's not something she normally do.

So basically all well minus sex  :doge
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:02:28 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14127 on: September 15, 2020, 08:24:31 PM »
Can't help but feel like you are falling into the "blame the guy" trap.   She's not an actress and he isn't Harvey Weinstein.

If he was direct and said "I have feelings for you, you should leave your bf for me, etc" i'd be able to respect that because at least then he's being direct, and once you're seeing someone you should still be able to entertain other offers. But pressuring someone who is already in a relationship to send you nudes while drunk? I just know that is just something i'd never do, and i'd feel disgusted with myself if I had.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14128 on: September 16, 2020, 10:45:55 PM »
Yeah, if she's sending nudes -or even highly suggestive photos- to another guy while going out with you, that's fucking weird.

Bebpo

« Reply #14129 on: September 18, 2020, 01:30:31 AM »
I got a like on Hinge from someone and their profile was nice and was scrolling down and then this pretty much killed it.

Like...how can you live with no soul

also I don't wanna necessarily go all era but

spoiler (click to show/hide)
white girl hates the very diverse F&F except for the one white guy Paul Walker.... hmmmm
[close]

james

« Reply #14130 on: September 18, 2020, 02:31:52 AM »
Her parents were likely killed by an illegal street racer running a red and she detests the movies that glorify the lifestyle you asshole have a fucking heart

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14131 on: September 18, 2020, 04:10:48 AM »
It's always hard to gauge but it's maybe a remark that is partly tongue in cheek or played up. Fast and Furious is pretty exemplary as a loud, shallow, derivative film series.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #14132 on: September 18, 2020, 04:48:27 AM »
Honestly Rahx I would just make a burner Xbox live account using a name like "Dead Girl" Or something along those lines and troll the fuck out of the guy pretending to be his now disappointed dead ex girl friend.

I bet there isn't even a dead ex, and it's just a story to manipulate or make women feel so sorry for him that they send pity nudes to him, that being said your GF needs to cut the guy out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he also sent those pictures and videos to the rest of the people she plays with... 

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14133 on: September 18, 2020, 04:50:33 AM »
ghoul da gawd  :lawd

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #14134 on: September 18, 2020, 04:55:50 AM »
I would like to change the xbox name to ouija board  :success

Rahxephon91

« Reply #14135 on: September 18, 2020, 07:15:58 AM »
[close]

Ghoul

« Reply #14136 on: September 18, 2020, 08:48:56 AM »
for both of your sanity, you need to make sure he is forever out of the picture. He seems like a worm that will try anything to get back into her life.

Other than that just keep working on you and make sure that you stand up for her if this guy starts any shit again.

Also bully his sad ass on xbox live haha.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #14137 on: September 18, 2020, 09:23:37 AM »
I agree, he's the type of person that everybody in your friend groups need to completely cut off. He's not just an asshole, he seems really, really unstable.

For both you and your gf, I think the problem is that you never reached a point where you were completely happy with yourselves. Your relationship will always suffer if you're expecting some validation from it. Both of you seem to have grown a lot from where you were a decade ago but feeling like you don't have choices/opportunities in life will always lead people to do self-destructive things so you can't use the relationship itself as a test for whether your life is good or bad. It's the type of thing you have to work on independently and you have to accept that whether she progresses or not is out of your hands.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14138 on: September 18, 2020, 12:55:50 PM »
I got a like on Hinge from someone and their profile was nice and was scrolling down and then this pretty much killed it.

(Image removed from quote.)

Like...how can you live with no soul

also I don't wanna necessarily go all era but

white girl hates the very diverse F&F except for the one white guy Paul Walker.... hmmmm
[close]

I think it's more of a you're expected to say RIP because othetwise you sound like a jerk. Like someone might say "I hate Marvel movies (though Chadwick Boseman, RIP) or "Hate the new Star Trek movies (except Anton Yelchin RIP)"

It's not like she saying RIP because she liked him as an actor, it's Paul Walker after all. It's to soften the harshness of saying "All these F&F movies are stupid". You messed up man. She's probably at home thinking 'Why can't I find a guy who wants to rewatch Cowboy Bebop with me??".

BisMarckie

« Reply #14139 on: September 18, 2020, 01:03:29 PM »
F&F girl sounds like a keeper. If I was single I would talk smack about these awful movies after smashing, while you fall asleep with your Ludacris body pillow. :pimp

Rahxephon91

« Reply #14140 on: September 22, 2020, 12:53:30 PM »
Actually you know, the more I've thought about this the more and more I don't like it. A good friend pointed out that he basically considered it emotional cheating. More and more I wonder if I'm able to feel comfortable and trusting. My mind wonders and overthinks things quite a bit and I don't really know how to curb that. Or if I even should?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 02:40:42 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14141 on: September 22, 2020, 03:46:15 PM »
You're in the same boat as every other person out there wondering if they can trust their partner. Which would you consider worse: staying together and finding out she's unfaithful down the line? Or her being faithful but you never find out because you broke up with her rather than take the chance? You have to choose your future regrets. Personally I'd rather err on the side of love than the side of caution.

james

« Reply #14142 on: September 22, 2020, 03:49:08 PM »
She has such a horrible history Id let a lot more slide than for the average person.

naff

« Reply #14143 on: September 22, 2020, 08:06:45 PM »
I don't like to weigh in here earnestly as I think everyone needs to approach their relationships in their own way and other people's input is nearly always misguided trash but imo, if you're feeling messed up about her actions you need to be frank with her about how you feel and why and go from there.
◕‿◕

james

« Reply #14144 on: September 24, 2020, 07:08:48 PM »
So back in July, I was struggling to decide what to do in regards with my ex in terms of wishing her a happy bday. Ignore it? Passive aggressively like a random birthday post on Facebook? I ended up being a big boy and sending her a $10 gift.

Well, my bday came and went this week, and not a word from her. Not even a facebook like.

It's sad, but comforting in a way. It's clear she doesnt give a shit about me anymore, so we can finally close the door on that chapter and move on. I still miss the cats though, more than her anyway. At least they loved me back.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14145 on: September 27, 2020, 03:22:32 PM »
i just wanted to chime in real quick and say self-love is 100% real

:aah

:dsp
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14146 on: September 28, 2020, 04:31:45 PM »
Hot & cold is the flavor of the day. Had a great weekend with the ex, lots of fun. Lots of cuddling from me, the sort you only can make with someone you've been intimate with, that she enjoyed and solicited but she explicitly stopped short of sex. We're seeing each other again in a couple of days, the third time in a week. It's not always easy to find the right balance, initiating is hard for her but I don't want to push any boundaries, she's clear that she's looking elsewhere too and I think she means it.

I guess we'll see.
She really fires me up and a little more than that. And I still push some of her buttons.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 04:37:22 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14147 on: October 01, 2020, 02:31:34 PM »
ὕβρις

james

« Reply #14148 on: October 01, 2020, 02:55:31 PM »
Had a great weekend with the ex, lots of fun. Lots of cuddling

My man is living the dream

:salute

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14149 on: October 01, 2020, 03:04:36 PM »

Could do more than cuddle. We had another day of this.
But she doesn't know where she's at and where to stand. Not for lack of attraction but she's complicated in some aspects. I should probably stop pursuing this for my own good but well...
ὕβρις

james

« Reply #14150 on: October 01, 2020, 03:08:15 PM »

Could do more than cuddle. We had another day of this.
But she doesn't know where she's at and where to stand. Not for lack of attraction but she's complicated in some aspects. I should probably stop pursuing this for my own good but well...

Im not mocking my man, I would rob a bank for a cuddle

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14151 on: October 01, 2020, 03:58:21 PM »
3 year anniversary today  8)

thinking of popping the question soon but Corona put a bit of a damper on my plan
[close]
^_^

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #14152 on: October 02, 2020, 01:54:36 PM »
I banged a very cute single mom who claimed she never had an orgasm before. She came several times to where she told me she needed a few days to recover and was the first time she really felt like a woman, whatever that means. She says she’s not quite 100% but wants to fuck tonight. Anyway, here’s a text snippet:

https://i.ibb.co/RhhTYDs/B9-B74309-6-A73-4-B0-C-A05-D-60-DE3-D5-B260-C.jpg

3 year anniversary today  8)

thinking of popping the question soon but Corona put a bit of a damper on my plan
[close]

Does she have a nice bush?
🍆🍆

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #14153 on: October 02, 2020, 01:57:21 PM »
so for the longest time i was curious about dragon ball and finally started reading it and

well

i.... i'm

I'M YAMCHA!! :stahp

(Image removed from quote.)

RIP

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14154 on: October 02, 2020, 04:58:13 PM »
What

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14155 on: October 02, 2020, 05:02:56 PM »
 :donot
ὕβρις

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #14156 on: October 03, 2020, 11:09:01 AM »
I’m married now
püp

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #14157 on: October 06, 2020, 02:00:11 PM »
Just learned that he wears jeans inside and doesn’t own a single pair of sweatpants.

Guess I’m free again, boys.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #14158 on: October 06, 2020, 02:52:13 PM »
Just learned that he wears jeans inside and doesn’t own a single pair of sweatpants.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14159 on: October 06, 2020, 03:09:35 PM »

:lol

Now I feel weird.
ὕβρις