Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399170 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14700 on: November 18, 2021, 06:02:23 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:06:56 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14701 on: November 18, 2021, 10:52:15 PM »
I went to the laywer's office, and had a good conversation. Talked about financial options, went through our debts and assets. I really thought it would be worse.

I would take an outlay against my 403(b) and will have to pay support to the end of her life. Support would be 1500-2000 a month.

EXCEPT.

I have the evidence of the multiple affairs which then becomes a negotiating card during mediation. If she wants to negotiate, the results can be laid out and say - $1000 a month and you walk away. If not, feel free to go to court and we can talk about them in detail, with evidence of her sister encouraging her to cheat on me and her conversations with the other men.

It's so upsetting, not just because of the broken house, but the years I lost waiting on her to take responsibility.

I am ready for the questions - why are you doing this to the family, to that I would say - "Why did you?"

So I filed. Aiming for December 1st. I have to be passive and just wait it out.

Tomorrow is our anniversary.

I've been separated from my wife for a few months now.  I feel your pain.  Best of luck to you.

:winning
no more white women 2021  :stahp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14702 on: November 18, 2021, 11:09:14 PM »

us <3

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14703 on: November 21, 2021, 03:28:05 AM »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14704 on: November 23, 2021, 09:50:37 AM »
I really went after my lawyer with a need for assurances, and eventually he told me to shut the fuck up. Literally. He said I have to stop going down rabbit holes and chasing possibilities. At some point I have to trust the system that he's going to the best he can do but that there can never be a guarantee.

I told him I was overly analytical and I *had* to go down those roads. It's who I was. He understood, but stayed firm - there's a point I have to release some trust that he's going to fight as hard as he can for me but there are no guarantees.

He asked - are you doing this to wake up your wife or are you doing this to leave your wife?

The idea of staying felt repellent.

I signed the divorce decree on Monday.
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14705 on: November 25, 2021, 06:29:20 AM »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
:O

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14707 on: November 27, 2021, 02:16:56 AM »
Bruh, those comments  :whoo
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14708 on: November 27, 2021, 05:48:19 AM »
:era "I can take of myself thank you very much, I'm not your property. Relationships aren't just about money. Get with the times."

:era "Why are we splitting the bill. Only a $2 coffee? What happened to real men?" 

You can owe him a kiss or two if he really wants some physical contact for his cash. Hold his hand and let him peep a bra strap or two on a real woman instead of his streaky laptop screen. (which is still unnecessary because if he likes you, he won't need it; if he does need it, he doesn't like you.)
This. And I've had men arriving to the place before me, sitting down and order their coffee/drink so that when I come I have to order and pay mine myself
Emotions, disappointment, train fare aside I had wasted 4 hours of my time and energy for a £2 coffee. Never again. Thank god restrictions have lifted and LVM can’t ask you to coffee / walks under the guise of Covid.
Sorry but as a bi woman I'd rather dIe than having to ask a woman I like for a coffee/Walk date.
TOXIC MASCULINITY

So much for the bois thinking that casual coffee/walking dates are more personal and less intimidating.
Next time just arrange for a Tesla to casually pick her up from the bus stop and drive her to a rented villa for a private dinner on a water bed.
Then she'll feel more comfortable in knowing that you're not doing it just to have sex.

Don't forget to split the bill though, that shit is expensive.
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #14709 on: November 27, 2021, 09:49:00 PM »
Kinda random but was thinking about how one of the really small things that was off in terms of compatibility in my last relationship was that my ex never got depressed. She was on the complete opposite side of emotions on the myers-briggs and was all logic. So she couldn't relate to any of the sad depressing music I like which is like 90% of music I like. I never really saw any emotions from her but I could tell when she was happy because she made it a point to smile.

I'd never been with anyone like that before and found it kind of weird. I don't think I could date someone like that again.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #14710 on: November 28, 2021, 06:04:03 AM »
She sounds autistic.

"I never really saw any emotions from her but I could tell when she was happy because she made it a point to smile."

Come on, dude. Did she pull out one of those slips with different faces on it so she could process logically which face to make?

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14711 on: November 28, 2021, 11:04:06 AM »
Today is the day I tell her. Now I *was* going to let the divorce decree get delivered to her as her official announcement from me, but my therapist felt that was a bad idea and I agree with her. Someone might find out early and tell her or she'd find out from the local newspaper, I have to get over any anxiety, and while she lowered the boom on me with multiple affairs out of the blue: I AM NOT THAT PERSON.

I've struggled with what I'm going to say. My therapist and I were going to work on this, but we ran out of time, but when she started it was firm, short, and basically: if there's anything to discuss it needs to be with a lawyer, and that she needs to get a lawyer. And that I really don't want to talk about anything else until we are with mediators or a lawyer. That's it. Over and over. Be firm and be emotionless.

Today we are having a party at our house for my neice, her Sweet 16. I really love her. We've become good friends because she started acting in community theater. I really want to have a final nice interaction with my niece before it all goes to hell. People have told me that she will understand but I just want one more 'pure' interaction before she might decide she doesn't like me or whatever. :) It's completely for me.

If it goes nuts, I have friends who are ready to help and there's a hotel not 5 minutes away.

Anyway this is what I'm after.

Wife:

I have decided that the marriage isn't salvageable and the romantic relationship has run its course. Your continued unfaithfulness has broken the marriage vows, and your unwillingness to seek help have damaged the relationship beyond repair.

I have retained a lawyer, this is a copy of the divorce decree that you will be officially receiving via certified mail this week. It will need to be signed for by you. You should look into getting a lawyer. I do not wish to discuss any further particulars outside of mediation or law offices. I am going to talk to (24 year old kid at home) about this shortly and I am going to leave for a few hours to be by myself.

Daughter:

First and always, I love you. I always will. I need you to understand none of this is your fault. I have decided that I cannot stay in this marriage because of your mom's continued unfaithfulness with other men, which I did not deserve. Your mom has cheated on me multiple times, and I feel she didn’t work on the things she needed to: to help fix why she did it repeatedly. Some day if you want, and when you're comfortable we can talk more about it, but please understand I have to do this for myself. I promise you, none of this is your fault.
rub

james

« Reply #14712 on: November 28, 2021, 12:44:58 PM »
my neice, her Sweet 16. I really love her. We've become good friends

:pika

Kevin spacey is that you

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14713 on: November 28, 2021, 01:05:59 PM »
good one
rub

james

« Reply #14714 on: November 28, 2021, 01:53:43 PM »
It's a good movie

If your daughter is 24 in sure she will be fine with this

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14715 on: November 28, 2021, 02:30:49 PM »
I have decided that the marriage isn't salvageable and the romantic relationship has run its course.
Just make sure you start blasting 'In The End' from Linkin Park when you say this and tape it as evidence.

One thing one of my co-workers learned from a messy break-up is that you should RECORD everything.
For the first half to the 'case' he got fucked over by things she thought or claimed he had said and 'believe women' is still the norm with these things.
And be prepared if she feels attacked or betrayed because she will throw everything and the kitchen sink at you, women tend to get vile in these situations.
She knew he had ADD and took advantage of that every step of the way. Thankfully he was smart and had his sister as a mediator to work things out.

Even though it's going to be difficult you're doing the right thing by beating her to the punch.
Another friend of mine knew his GF was cheating because he was poor and confronted her and told her to think over the relationship.
She then called the new BF crying saying that he had beaten her and he got arrested and was denied access to his child for 5 months because guys who abuse women are treated very harshly and he couldn't exactly lawyer up.
When she finally admitted she lied, she claimed to have panicked over the break-up blah blah. She was considered 'brave' and from that point forward everyone pretended it never happened.
"Just be happy you can see your child again during the weekends!" was basically what the cheap ass state funded lawyer told my friend, who was in a very dark place after those events.
🤴

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14716 on: November 28, 2021, 10:07:11 PM »
I’m not sure I’d lay out the cheating part to your daughter in the initial conversation. Emotions will be high enough and it might come off a certain way. Of course you know the situation and personalities better. Best of luck buddy.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14717 on: November 29, 2021, 03:55:34 AM »
it all happened, it all sucked, all of it was so sad. 

I'll share details later.
rub

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14718 on: November 29, 2021, 04:29:57 AM »

You did the right thing :tocry
🤴

james

« Reply #14719 on: November 29, 2021, 10:25:39 AM »

Stay strong friend

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14720 on: November 29, 2021, 07:51:28 PM »

You got through it. Your life will get better from here.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14721 on: November 30, 2021, 02:20:17 AM »
got sent some sexy pics. so much thighs and ass  :rejoice

the bih told me she put on weight and  it just made me want to fuck her more. now I'm seeing it for myself and goddamn  :heart

I already know where her weight goes. she's pretty much shaped like doja cat 5'2 and everything goes straight to her hips, thighs and ass. even them titties start to spill out her bras  :rejoice
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 04:55:43 PM by team filler »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14722 on: November 30, 2021, 02:35:22 PM »
WW = Wandering Wife.

Sunday was my niece's (by marriage) Sweet 16 party, which featured a lot of WW's family. Two of her sisters, their kids and her brother and her mom. I wanted a pure day to see them to remember them. I pulled her sister away to talk to her, and she knew about the 2006 one. I told her I was going to split with WW, and she just yelled out in anguish. "Did she do it again?!" Yeah, she tried really hard to get with someone in 2016. I didn't get into the details. She said I have to leave WW, it's not healthy. Party was over around 6PM.

Sunday night I texted my wife to meet me in our theater room for to talk. I built that room a few years ago, but we don't talk in it much. I had a copy of the divorce papers in a folder along with my script. I tried to be as disconnected and factual as possible, I told her exactly what I wanted to say as above. She absolutely positively had zero idea this was going to happen. At first, she refused it, said she won't sign for it in the mail. I told her she had to and she needed a lawyer. If she didn't sign it an LEO serves her, and she does not want that. She still said she wouldn't sign. I then said she'd get a default judgement and she REALLY does not want that.

Lots of crying by both of us. Going through how hard this is going to be. Her begging. Pleading. Me saying I understand, but I can't.

WW felt we should tell 24yo daughter the next night, but she came down to check on us, and we just spilled with exactly what I was going to say above. She refused to believe it, cussed us out, played slam the doors, and went to her room. Texted us later she was going to play video games with a friend online. I told her that was a good way to get through this at this time.

I left for a bit to talk to her sister to soften the blow to my niece. I wanted to tell my niece so she knew the truth. Sister also had no idea. She was shocked, and in an unhappy marriage herself. She asked if I could talk to niece the following night.

Came home, WW and I cried a lot together. Emotions are just high. I know it's not the accepted way, I know. I don't want her to suffer, even after all I have been through. I wanted it to work and I practically killed myself to do it.

She's still staying in the house for now, but she is going to her mother's tomorrow night and start apartment shopping.

Yesterday I tried to work but one of my bosses got one look at me on a teleconference and told me to stop for the day, I was not in any shape to work. WW stayed home and we talked a lot about how things are going to change. How it's going to be hard. She made an appointment with an individual counselor. I told her she really has to work on herself to fix these things, I tried, and tried, but I couldn't force her to fix herself with therapy, she'd always quit and tell me to "not think about it." I told her that is what screwed us up. She knows, and she is facing consequences.

Talked to daughter, and gave her all of the details, only obscuring the absolute facts of the texts and messages. She didn't know anything about them. She wants to stay with me.

Visited my niece and told her. I held her hand just because I was afraid I'd never see her again, she would hate me, etc. She was shellshocked. I told her I was sorry and that I felt guilty. She said she still felt I was her uncle. I hoped so. I feel like shit about all of this.

WW looked at apartments and just couldn't. They are cold and empty, but it's also the reality. Of course, I feel bad for her, but I cannot fix it.

So here we are today, still sad. Both of us. Knowing it must happen, and I cannot put the genie back in the bottle any more than she can "take the affairs back." They happened; this is happening. It must. She will get papers delivered to her tomorrow or Thursday.
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14723 on: November 30, 2021, 04:14:07 PM »

the bih told me she put on weight and  it just made me want to fuck her more. now I'm seeing it for myself and goddamn  :heart
thing is, I'm not even sure I want her at all anymore. I have the money to fly out, but I'm already making excuses in my head about it.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14724 on: November 30, 2021, 06:17:21 PM »
Zomgee, congratulations on getting through the announcement. If anything, it sounds like you’re being much nicer than I’d be.

SIL also in an unhappy relationship?

Does WW’s whole family have problems?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14725 on: November 30, 2021, 11:20:15 PM »

thing is, I'm not even sure I want her at all anymore. I have the money to fly out, but I'm already making excuses in my head about it.

Margs

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14726 on: December 01, 2021, 12:26:29 AM »
Zomgee, congratulations on getting through the announcement. If anything, it sounds like you’re being much nicer than I’d be.

SIL also in an unhappy relationship?

Does WW’s whole family have problems?

Let's see.

One sister got a divorce from her husband and MAY HAVE cheated on him before (this was news to me this weekend). She has remarried.
One sister's wife charged $55,000 in credit card debt without the sister knowing about.
One sister is married to an abusive alcoholic.
Two brothers aren't married.
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14727 on: December 02, 2021, 12:38:51 AM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:08:06 AM by team filler »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14728 on: December 02, 2021, 06:50:17 AM »

WW = Wandering Wife.

Sunday was my niece's (by marriage) Sweet 16 party, which featured a lot of WW's family. Two of her sisters, their kids and her brother and her mom. I wanted a pure day to see them to remember them. I pulled her sister away to talk to her, and she knew about the 2006 one. I told her I was going to split with WW, and she just yelled out in anguish. "Did she do it again?!" Yeah, she tried really hard to get with someone in 2016. I didn't get into the details. She said I have to leave WW, it's not healthy. Party was over around 6PM.

Sunday night I texted my wife to meet me in our theater room for to talk. I built that room a few years ago, but we don't talk in it much. I had a copy of the divorce papers in a folder along with my script. I tried to be as disconnected and factual as possible, I told her exactly what I wanted to say as above. She absolutely positively had zero idea this was going to happen. At first, she refused it, said she won't sign for it in the mail. I told her she had to and she needed a lawyer. If she didn't sign it an LEO serves her, and she does not want that. She still said she wouldn't sign. I then said she'd get a default judgement and she REALLY does not want that.

Lots of crying by both of us. Going through how hard this is going to be. Her begging. Pleading. Me saying I understand, but I can't.

WW felt we should tell 24yo daughter the next night, but she came down to check on us, and we just spilled with exactly what I was going to say above. She refused to believe it, cussed us out, played slam the doors, and went to her room. Texted us later she was going to play video games with a friend online. I told her that was a good way to get through this at this time.

I left for a bit to talk to her sister to soften the blow to my niece. I wanted to tell my niece so she knew the truth. Sister also had no idea. She was shocked, and in an unhappy marriage herself. She asked if I could talk to niece the following night.

Came home, WW and I cried a lot together. Emotions are just high. I know it's not the accepted way, I know. I don't want her to suffer, even after all I have been through. I wanted it to work and I practically killed myself to do it.

She's still staying in the house for now, but she is going to her mother's tomorrow night and start apartment shopping.

Yesterday I tried to work but one of my bosses got one look at me on a teleconference and told me to stop for the day, I was not in any shape to work. WW stayed home and we talked a lot about how things are going to change. How it's going to be hard. She made an appointment with an individual counselor. I told her she really has to work on herself to fix these things, I tried, and tried, but I couldn't force her to fix herself with therapy, she'd always quit and tell me to "not think about it." I told her that is what screwed us up. She knows, and she is facing consequences.

Talked to daughter, and gave her all of the details, only obscuring the absolute facts of the texts and messages. She didn't know anything about them. She wants to stay with me.

Visited my niece and told her. I held her hand just because I was afraid I'd never see her again, she would hate me, etc. She was shellshocked. I told her I was sorry and that I felt guilty. She said she still felt I was her uncle. I hoped so. I feel like shit about all of this.

WW looked at apartments and just couldn't. They are cold and empty, but it's also the reality. Of course, I feel bad for her, but I cannot fix it.

So here we are today, still sad. Both of us. Knowing it must happen, and I cannot put the genie back in the bottle any more than she can "take the affairs back." They happened; this is happening. It must. She will get papers delivered to her tomorrow or Thursday.

:sicko

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #14729 on: December 02, 2021, 01:07:45 PM »
How can an innocent sweet man who loves singing and pinball go through such a tumultuous relationship. Life isnt fair

I want to take care of you, and pamper you with love and affection and pinball
fat

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #14730 on: December 02, 2021, 02:25:11 PM »
How can an innocent sweet man who loves singing and pinball go through such a tumultuous relationship. Life isnt fair

I want to take care of you, and pamper you with love and affection and pinball

Pinball or Peen-balls?

Zomgee, this really sucks man, but it does certainly seem like this is for the best.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14731 on: December 03, 2021, 12:14:57 PM »
It is hard. And really, I should have done something so long ago. I talked to my kid about it and she looked at me and she said, "You should have left in 1996, dummy."

I told her I was proud of her. :)
rub

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14732 on: December 03, 2021, 12:21:25 PM »
You should have left in 1996, dummy.

This is newsfeed worthy
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14733 on: December 05, 2021, 06:22:30 PM »
It is hard. And really, I should have done something so long ago. I talked to my kid about it and she looked at me and she said, "You should have left in 1996, dummy."

I told her I was proud of her. :)

My parents divorced when I was 24 years old. My mother apologized for giving up and leaving my father, and I could only ask her why she had waited so long. Kids want what’s best for their parents, the same way the parents want what’s best for the kid.

Until my parents divorced, I couldn’t conceive of getting married. Marriage looked absolutely miserable. It wasn’t until my parents divorced that I fundamentally realized that my parents were not in a good marriage, and that there was a possibility that marriage could be a good thing.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14734 on: December 06, 2021, 02:36:29 AM »
And you know I was terrified of that. I was afraid that splitting was bad, staying married was bad, but either way my kid would get fucked up. I don't know if what I did was right. She said she didn't notice, but she did watch a dysfunctional relationship. Watched someone have unpredictable moods because he was so bitter.
rub

james

« Reply #14735 on: December 06, 2021, 01:01:39 PM »
If this whole unfortunate situation has caused distress to your daughter, I am more than happy to step in and comfort her

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14736 on: December 06, 2021, 05:44:09 PM »
If this whole unfortunate situation has caused distress to your daughter, I am more than happy to step in and comfort her
:iface

And you know I was terrified of that. I was afraid that splitting was bad, staying married was bad, but either way my kid would get fucked up. I don't know if what I did was right. She said she didn't notice, but she did watch a dysfunctional relationship. Watched someone have unpredictable moods because he was so bitter.
Of course you were. In the end, it’s better for your offspring see you stand up for yourself, and do what it takes to get what you need, live the life you want. In the end, that’s the example you want them to learn.

Bebpo

« Reply #14737 on: December 07, 2021, 08:02:40 PM »
https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22788620/single-living-alone-cost

Been saying this for years as a working professional. Just the tax ramifications are staggering on filing jointly vs single filers.

Like food for thought, pre-marriage if you're paying allowance to someone in thousands per month that's a lot of cash and it's tough. But post marriage, if your SO isn't working or is at a low income job and you're at a high income job, if you file jointly and you save for example 100k in paying taxes, then you can give your wife like 7k/month allowance and it doesn't phase at all because that money would've gone to the government anyhow.

Or maybe you marry some who doesn't push you for "allowance", now you've just saved 100k per year that would've gone to the government and you can use that to buy a house or family/house stuff, kid expenses, etc...

I feel like if I ever get married I'm gonna be flush with cash because of the tax savings. But single I'm not because a lot of my income goes to taxes. It's really annoying. It's not really motivating me to get married any sooner, that'll happen when it happens, instead it just annoys me that I feel like I'm losing money and getting screwed by the government because I'm single.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14738 on: December 07, 2021, 08:15:38 PM »
I'll marry you for 7k a month, bb  :hesright

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14739 on: December 10, 2021, 03:55:43 PM »
I don't want anyone  :)

james

« Reply #14740 on: December 10, 2021, 04:45:08 PM »
I don't want anyone  :)

God gave you a hand for a reason my man

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14741 on: December 10, 2021, 04:52:45 PM »
don't want that either  :rejoice

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14742 on: December 10, 2021, 05:05:56 PM »

:rofl

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14743 on: December 11, 2021, 11:55:06 AM »
I don't want your love unless you know i am repulsive,and love me even as you know it.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14744 on: December 11, 2021, 08:58:19 PM »
I don't want your love unless you know i am repulsive,and love me even as you know it.

Pretty sure that's all of us. We all feel like garbage, though you may have it stronger than some of us. But we all want to be accepted for who we are. What we need is to accept ourselves, first.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14745 on: December 12, 2021, 12:55:40 AM »
some french guy wrote that and it just sounds like some "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best  ::) " :brain

I don't feel like garbage at all

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14746 on: December 12, 2021, 04:20:10 PM »

my love letter to valk  :heart

Himu

« Reply #14747 on: December 12, 2021, 07:50:16 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 11:19:00 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14748 on: December 12, 2021, 09:15:42 PM »
 :lol

Bebpo

« Reply #14749 on: December 13, 2021, 08:54:02 PM »
Are there any new online dating apps that people are using these days? I feel so out of it. I know of OKC, Hinge, Bumble, Tinder, Match. But those are all pretty old. I wonder if some are outdated and there's newer ones more people are using.

james

« Reply #14750 on: December 13, 2021, 09:21:27 PM »
Are there any new online dating apps that people are using these days? I feel so out of it. I know of OKC, Hinge, Bumble, Tinder, Match. But those are all pretty old. I wonder if some are outdated and there's newer ones more people are using.

Everyone is on a new app called Grindr these days try it out!

Himu

« Reply #14751 on: December 14, 2021, 09:36:55 AM »

Get off of dating apps. They're universally awful, give women too much power, are mostly for casual sex, and make men complacent and feel powerless. They are a massive ego killer for men. Delete them and start seeking women in real life.

If you're going with a dating service I'd suggest a paid service. Also look into a matchmaker.

Finally, I need you to really sit down and think why you only ever date asian women. Every time you've had a girlfriend as long as I've known you, they've been Asian. Expand your options and stop going after Asian women exclusively.

I don't know why you don't go after a good Jewish woman and spin her dreidel. In New York I see orthodox jewish women all the time and they're so beautiful and conservative and dressed proper. Nothing better than a woman that wears a long skirt that gives a hint of a hint of a big butt but you can't see it so it forces you to undress her. This makes her more attractive and alluring. Then there's the women who only wear tight fitting clothes and reveal everything to the world. But those Orthodox Jewish women....:delicious Second to hijabi Muslim women.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 09:44:57 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14752 on: December 14, 2021, 09:47:41 AM »
Bebpo can fuck as many asian girls as he wants you creep. Get out out of here with that shit

Himu

« Reply #14753 on: December 14, 2021, 09:48:35 AM »
Bebpo can fuck as many asian girls as he wants you creep. Get out out of here with that shit

Fuck off. I've known bebpo since 2005. Go in your corner and zip it.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14754 on: December 14, 2021, 09:57:22 AM »
Bebpo after Ben Shapiro divorces his wife slide in breh
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14755 on: December 14, 2021, 10:08:46 AM »
there is nothing wrong with loving tight asian pussy  :rejoice
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 10:33:12 AM by team filler »

Himu

« Reply #14756 on: December 14, 2021, 10:12:40 AM »
There is when it's the only kitty you go for. Comes off as a fetish.

Asian Americans are a minority of the population. Why limit yourself to such small numbers? Expand your options, Bebs, and truly question if you have a fetish because the patterns are concerning.
IYKYK

james

« Reply #14757 on: December 14, 2021, 10:22:43 AM »
I love al pussy equally

:whew

Himu

« Reply #14758 on: December 14, 2021, 10:27:59 AM »
Also bebpo are you looking for a girlfriend or a wife? Please start seeking a wife and get into husband mode. Girlfriends and dating to see what happens and dating for four years but *wringes hands* you don't know whether to marry or not is full on re re shit. Look for a wife. You'll find her. Consider the attributes you consider in a wife. Fuck this American dating dog shit and go back to tradition, within reasonable means, Bebpo.

If you're just looking for a girlfriend you won't be in husband mode. Husband mode will force you to want to fulfill a role and help you grow as a man in the ways you need to. What mode are you in bebpo?
IYKYK

james

« Reply #14759 on: December 14, 2021, 10:40:48 AM »
Tradition means marrying your brothers 16 year old widow wife after he is killed in battle you stupid fuck