Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399872 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14760 on: December 14, 2021, 10:42:29 AM »
if loving tight asian pussy is wrong, then I don't wanna be right  :pimp

Himu

« Reply #14761 on: December 14, 2021, 10:48:49 AM »
See? Bebpo, be the opposite of these ass clown dorks.

They keep referring to women as just pussy as if that's all they have to offer. Extremely gross, infantile behavior.
IYKYK

therealdeal

« Reply #14762 on: December 14, 2021, 10:51:32 AM »
Imagine your choices of advice being Himu or james. Cursed thread

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #14763 on: December 14, 2021, 10:55:28 AM »
 Going to try dating again in 2022… 

*sigh*  :-\

At least I now have a much clearer picture what I want out of relationship than ever before.

Himu

« Reply #14764 on: December 14, 2021, 10:57:57 AM »
Imagine your choices of advice being Himu or james. Cursed thread

Texts from women I received just today:

Let's grow together. We got this!!!

I'm sorry you've been through such terrible things. I'm glad you made your way through it all. You're such a light and I really appreciate you for that.

You're a good man. I appreciate and felt honored by the gift. No one has ever done something like that for me before. Thank you. I love it.

But okay. :yeshrug

IYKYK

therealdeal

« Reply #14765 on: December 14, 2021, 10:59:42 AM »
I’ve also seen your texts you sent to women, so, I’m not even reading that

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #14766 on: December 14, 2021, 11:30:52 AM »
Are there any new online dating apps that people are using these days? I feel so out of it. I know of OKC, Hinge, Bumble, Tinder, Match. But those are all pretty old. I wonder if some are outdated and there's newer ones more people are using.

Get off of dating apps. They're universally awful, give women too much power, are mostly for casual sex, and make men complacent and feel powerless. They are a massive ego killer for men. Delete them and start seeking women in real life.

If you're going with a dating service I'd suggest a paid service. Also look into a matchmaker.

Finally, I need you to really sit down and think why you only ever date asian women. Every time you've had a girlfriend as long as I've known you, they've been Asian. Expand your options and stop going after Asian women exclusively.

I don't know why you don't go after a good Jewish woman and spin her dreidel. In New York I see orthodox jewish women all the time and they're so beautiful and conservative and dressed proper. Nothing better than a woman that wears a long skirt that gives a hint of a hint of a big butt but you can't see it so it forces you to undress her. This makes her more attractive and alluring. Then there's the women who only wear tight fitting clothes and reveal everything to the world. But those Orthodox Jewish women....:delicious Second to hijabi Muslim women.

Also those khazar milkers :win

I agree with your post otherwise, especially dating apps. I’ve seen so many people who became miserable wrecks after using them.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #14767 on: December 14, 2021, 02:02:57 PM »
I’ve also seen your texts you sent to women, so, I’m not even reading that

That's your call then. Keep your grudge going. I don't really care.

But keep proving my point about what I said about liberals and your ilk ignoring things because it offends you. You didn't even read the post. All you've got is talk and words. You instigate but little else: the true hallmarks of a coward. If I were a betting man I'd wager you were that f.aggot Stro. But you're not angry enough. You have a smarm to you so you, with intellectual superiority, so I'd assume you're mandark except he's gay. I'll keep wittling down. All I know is you're a discord f.aggot and nothing to me besides that. You mad? Keep doing me a favor and ignore my posts.

Ah. It's likely AmNintenho.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 02:20:21 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14768 on: December 14, 2021, 02:08:28 PM »
Are there any new online dating apps that people are using these days? I feel so out of it. I know of OKC, Hinge, Bumble, Tinder, Match. But those are all pretty old. I wonder if some are outdated and there's newer ones more people are using.

Get off of dating apps. They're universally awful, give women too much power, are mostly for casual sex, and make men complacent and feel powerless. They are a massive ego killer for men. Delete them and start seeking women in real life.

If you're going with a dating service I'd suggest a paid service. Also look into a matchmaker.

Finally, I need you to really sit down and think why you only ever date asian women. Every time you've had a girlfriend as long as I've known you, they've been Asian. Expand your options and stop going after Asian women exclusively.

I don't know why you don't go after a good Jewish woman and spin her dreidel. In New York I see orthodox jewish women all the time and they're so beautiful and conservative and dressed proper. Nothing better than a woman that wears a long skirt that gives a hint of a hint of a big butt but you can't see it so it forces you to undress her. This makes her more attractive and alluring. Then there's the women who only wear tight fitting clothes and reveal everything to the world. But those Orthodox Jewish women....:delicious Second to hijabi Muslim women.

Also those khazar milkers :win

I agree with your post otherwise, especially dating apps. I’ve seen so many people who became miserable wrecks after using them.

Precisely. They suck your soul slowly and then you wonder why you're not getting results but the women that use them are, for the most part, low quality. They're using them for attention. It's a self esteem boost and they had no intentions going out to begin with. But you don't know that. Most men struggle on date apps. So you wonder to YouTube for help and then you're watching Red Pill content and think you need to treat women like crap. Thanks, Feminism.

So get off the date apps, Bebpo. They're universally shit, have low return, and make you as a man complacent.
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14769 on: December 14, 2021, 04:16:49 PM »
Definitely agree with paid apps. It took me a lot longer to find dates with Match than OKCupid or the free ones... but when I did I met the women I'm going to marry. There's a bit less BS with the paid apps, the women are more-so looking for something serious, so if it's not gonna work out or they're not interested, they're pretty quick to tell you.
^_^

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #14770 on: December 14, 2021, 05:35:52 PM »
I've been out the dating game for nearly 10 years now, met my wife on OK cupid, before it went to shit. But now I'm fascinated with how bad apps have got, the fact that people now rely on youtube videos for dates seems really cringe at least for me, if I was to be single now I'd be a serial bar hopper and miss the app life completely, guess I'm lucky....

« Reply #14771 on: December 14, 2021, 06:01:36 PM »
I've been out the dating game for nearly 10 years now, met my wife on OK cupid, before it went to shit. But now I'm fascinated with how bad apps have got, the fact that people now rely on youtube videos for dates seems really cringe at least for me, if I was to be single now I'd be a serial bar hopper and miss the app life completely, guess I'm lucky....

I met my wife in college and cannot imagine online dating.

I love my boring life. [shrug]
野球

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14772 on: December 14, 2021, 06:34:42 PM »
I’m with you. I love my boring life. I have trouble thinking about what I would do if I was dating in this day and age. Covid makes getting together quite difficult, and it’s just about impossible to get a read on somebody new via video meeting. And of course there is still the specter of STDs.

The popularity of dating apps is a distraction, though they shouldn’t have to be. I would use some thing like Meetup instead, find like-minded groups of people in other casual hobbies, start off getting to know people for who they are, instead of immediately from the dating perspective.

Bebpo

« Reply #14773 on: December 14, 2021, 08:44:43 PM »

This is a really weird post.

I've dated probably ~two dozen women over the last twenty years and only one person was Asian. I think you're mixing me up with someone else...my last two ex's were White as hell and Hispanic.

« Reply #14774 on: December 14, 2021, 09:51:13 PM »

I've dated probably ~two dozen women over the last twenty years and only one person was Asian. I think you're mixing me up with someone else...my last two ex's were White as hell and Hispanic.

As I read his inappropriate and vicious response to you I kept thinking “wait Bebpo’s last girlfriend was white what the fuck is going on.” You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and faced unnecessary ire with a side of misogyny.
野球

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #14775 on: December 15, 2021, 04:22:34 AM »

Probably looked at anime avatar and assumed you had asian girl fetish, lol.....

Himu

« Reply #14776 on: December 17, 2021, 06:15:35 PM »
Good to see the married people here humbled instead of continuously judging.

I apologize Bebpo. As said on Facebook I must have gotten the wrong person. In any case, I'm sorry for any injury caused.

That said I still think you should shy away from free dating apps and get on paid services.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #14777 on: December 27, 2021, 11:24:29 PM »
All good.

Yeah, not really dating seriously, only been about two months since I broke it off with my ex and been busy. Just kind of lonely being totally alone during the holidays. Not even looking to date anyone/fuck anyone atm, but just looking for a friend to talk to. Signed up for all the various apps and made profiles again over xmas but absolute ghost towns right now.

Still there is something depressing about how when you're young and hot you make a profile and throw out some messages and you get tons of responses and are talking to people left and right. Then 10 years later you do the same thing and not a single person wants to talk to you. Nothing has made me feel older than getting back on dating apps as a 40 year old.

Bebpo

« Reply #14778 on: December 28, 2021, 04:31:54 PM »
And then I wake up this morning with a ton of interest from people on a few apps. So who knows. It's a weird time of year when a lot of people are away visiting family or busy or whatever so probably can't tell much right now.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #14779 on: December 28, 2021, 05:08:43 PM »
I think my girl got offended at the backdoor pokey

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14780 on: December 28, 2021, 06:52:33 PM »
Im still in there 😎🎄 :-*
What

Beezy

« Reply #14781 on: December 29, 2021, 03:52:48 PM »
I'm getting hits on Hinge, but with omicron spreading the way that it is in NYC right now, I really don't want to be in any crowded indoor environments. :(

Bebpo

« Reply #14782 on: December 29, 2021, 07:18:01 PM »
Yeah, I ain't meeting anyone in the next two months fuck that.

Bebpo

« Reply #14783 on: January 05, 2022, 07:08:40 PM »
I hope after covid is over people don't update their tinder profiles so it still says "not vaccinated hell yeahhhh" so you can filter out the crazies. There's a lot of those profiles on there around me  :'(

Himu

« Reply #14784 on: January 05, 2022, 07:14:39 PM »
Things are going well with the lady. We are stepping it up soon. She went on a trip to Bangladesh but she's talking to me on whatsapp despite being on the other side of the map which is a good sign. Her sisters have been keeping tabs on me. They're pretty nice. Hopefully meeting the father soon. We've been in contact. I like her.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 07:34:03 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14785 on: January 05, 2022, 07:58:56 PM »
I hope after covid is over people don't update their tinder profiles so it still says "not vaccinated hell yeahhhh" so you can filter out the crazies. There's a lot of those profiles on there around me  :'(

WHY

ARE YOU

STILL

ON TINDER?

IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #14786 on: January 05, 2022, 08:37:40 PM »
Mostly just to annoy you  ;)

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #14787 on: January 12, 2022, 03:34:46 AM »
I dumped belt-daddy after a year, so naturally I come back on here to seek male attention. :-*

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14788 on: January 12, 2022, 03:50:35 AM »
I dumped belt-daddy after a year, so naturally I come back on here to seek male attention. :-*

Yay, Valk's back!
Hope you're doing well.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14789 on: January 13, 2022, 06:00:45 PM »
I've missed you so much tbh <3

Bebpo

« Reply #14790 on: January 13, 2022, 08:37:45 PM »
Its weird talking with people your age who have fully grown kids and are like done with the parenting stage of their life when you haven't even started that part of life. Just a weird disconnect.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14791 on: January 13, 2022, 09:38:23 PM »
I got more sexy pics and some vids too, but also heartbreak  :neogaf

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14792 on: January 14, 2022, 04:09:36 AM »
probably a good thing that hidden board isn't there anymore. i was going to post some things in there and now I changed my mind.

the worst is that as crazy as my twitter is, there's hot girls on there that seem to like it. but I don't take any of that serious so now it's probably not worth trying with any of them. it's almost like I've been going out of my way to make sure anyone with interest loses that interest. the girls who like me just want me to focus on them and no one else. I make sure to like and comment under every girls pictures because to me it's like what does it matter, but it does matter to some of them. I mean, some of them have straight up told me this and that I make my twitter look like an incel paradise.

I've never met anyone from the online world, so it's hard for me to take any of it serious with dating especially. it's like I've been purposely trying to make myself as unattractive as possible and strangely some of them still have interest. but I still don't believe any of it will turn into something real. I do wonder what would happen if I tried for real with someone online and not just messing around like I always do.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14793 on: January 15, 2022, 12:22:51 AM »
I'm frequently wrong about current internet things, but aren't most hot young women on the internet actually middle aged guys?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14794 on: January 15, 2022, 05:42:38 AM »
they're all sluts  :rejoice

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14795 on: January 16, 2022, 02:09:45 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:05:52 AM by team filler »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #14796 on: January 17, 2022, 05:08:13 PM »
Plot twist, Valkyrie is actually Chronovore.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14797 on: January 17, 2022, 05:24:17 PM »
 :stahp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14798 on: January 17, 2022, 05:55:30 PM »
people scare too easy and I am okay with that. go away, go to church. find someone more your speed  :pimp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14799 on: January 18, 2022, 03:16:01 PM »

still love doji, will forever think of her when I hear this

I was such an ass in that live chat, but it was a bit hard to believe and I only wanted to troll the other fans  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14801 on: January 21, 2022, 08:23:32 AM »
eh just another bad day I suppose
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 08:00:55 PM by MMaRsu »
What

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14802 on: January 21, 2022, 12:56:28 PM »
 :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:18:58 PM by tiesto »
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14803 on: January 22, 2022, 12:00:46 AM »
Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time.

If the person you're with doesn't display care for you, ending the current relationship and finding someone who does is a healthy goal.

Bebpo

« Reply #14804 on: January 22, 2022, 12:47:30 AM »
0 empathy people are not worth it imo.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 10:11:18 PM by Bebpo »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14805 on: January 22, 2022, 11:09:54 AM »
I may be too insane to date anyone  :doge

I may also end up fucking one of the girls at the gym I go to. there's this tall hawaiian chick(about 5'10) with dark blue ocean eyes, small waist, wide hips, thick thighs, fat ass and she's pretty too  :noah she's shy around me and I can tell she wants me to talk to her more.

there's a few more at the gym that I like and can tell they like talking to me. I just don't make a move because I'm not sure they can handle me. I'd rather have some crazy girl from the internet that already knows what I'm like ahead of time and still wants me  :stahp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14806 on: January 22, 2022, 11:54:35 AM »
I messaged valk, hoping she falls in love and flies out across the world to be with me  :yeshrug

Bebpo

« Reply #14807 on: January 26, 2022, 06:14:40 PM »
Like half the people I've been talking to this month have gotten covid while we're talking. It's kinda surreal. They've all gotten through it ok at least.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14808 on: January 26, 2022, 11:51:48 PM »
How long after a breakup until you stop googling your ex
:O

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14809 on: January 27, 2022, 12:40:15 AM »
these goth/emo/punk/metal/idiot girls on twitter are ruthless  :doge

Himu

« Reply #14810 on: January 27, 2022, 01:19:03 PM »
I uh, I'm falling for her and I think she's falling fall for me. We've decided to just give each other a chance to see if it works out.

I never imagined in my days I'd fall for a white woman. We've invested so much into and been vulnerable with each other. She's even told her grandma about me.

PD forgive me for falling for the forbidden meat :fbm
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14811 on: January 27, 2022, 01:24:14 PM »
 :cac

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14812 on: January 27, 2022, 02:13:49 PM »
White women

:tauntaun :girlaff :crowdlaff :birb

Enjoy your american cheese and mayo sandwiches on white bread

:heh
:O

Himu

« Reply #14813 on: January 27, 2022, 03:43:30 PM »
White women

:tauntaun :girlaff :crowdlaff :birb

Enjoy your american cheese and mayo sandwiches on white bread

:heh

I'm good. I can cook myself. Women aren't your trophies or walking food trays.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14814 on: January 27, 2022, 04:30:42 PM »
 :hesright

Himu

« Reply #14815 on: January 28, 2022, 05:18:54 AM »
Yeah, things are getting serious. Tiesto she lives on LI.
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14816 on: January 28, 2022, 10:26:06 AM »
Yeah, things are getting serious. Tiesto she lives on LI.

Nice - if you need a good list of local places to take her for a date lmk.
^_^

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #14817 on: January 28, 2022, 10:28:53 AM »
I uh, I'm falling for her and I think she's falling fall for me. We've decided to just give each other a chance to see if it works out.

I never imagined in my days I'd fall for a white woman. We've invested so much into and been vulnerable with each other. She's even told her grandma about me.

Please don’t post about us here, I’m not ready yet.

Himu

« Reply #14818 on: January 28, 2022, 01:23:07 PM »
Jfc is there anything sexier than an intelligent woman that offers input and a second voice with femininity and care?

Brehs I think this might be it. We've been investing in each other since September. It feels good to confide in a woman in a masculine way and she fires back with 100% feminity. Brehs. :noah We are like peanut butter and jelly. She even write long ass texts. Long ass messages is a me thing. I'm hooked.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14819 on: January 28, 2022, 04:53:32 PM »

Please don’t post about us here, I’m not ready yet.
:stahp