Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399315 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #10020 on: February 09, 2019, 09:09:48 PM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
每天生气

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10021 on: February 09, 2019, 09:13:08 PM »
What are you doing when you send this? I’ll legitimately forget I sent texts or that I got them. I’ll look at my phone and say “oh I’ll check it in a minute” and forget until hours later, maybe the next day or when they send a follow up. The key is that I’m doing something else, not just waiting for a text back. I have other things going on in my life at that moment and in general. If a delayed response puts you in some sort of tizzy, I’d say finding something else to also entertain your time would probably help.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10022 on: February 09, 2019, 09:19:49 PM »

You're projecting an urgency she does not have. Shes well adjusted, you are not. I know this feeling. Walk it back if you can.
:9

shosta

« Reply #10023 on: February 09, 2019, 09:28:42 PM »
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10024 on: February 09, 2019, 09:32:58 PM »

This poor girl.  Tread carefully. You're trying to pass a weight she aint ready for
:9

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10025 on: February 09, 2019, 11:38:44 PM »
Well great, now I’m getting the vibe that she is trying to step back from this situation.

I guess I’ll find out on Tuesday. I kind of would just like to be told if this is happening or not. But I’m not going to make that mistake again and ask, at least not in text.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10026 on: February 10, 2019, 03:53:57 AM »
I mean honestly this is me probably just overthinking and just looking for it to fail.

I don't think we are dating. I think we are just enjoying each other's company, at least right now.

And I don't want to say anything to her because I think the best path is to just be cool and go with the flow.

But I mean everyone comments here positive or negative has had an ounce of truth.

I also agree I really don't think I should have asked the question "What are we doing" because yeah it was better to let this naturally grow. On her side I don't think it bothered her. She said everything was fine. It was honestly just me freaking out(I was kind of drunk ok). So after that everything quickly went back to normal. Our level of communication went back to normal. Texting, playing Battlefield, and hanging out(A quick hangout happen not to long afterwards). Then a few days later she said she had to ask me a question. Her question was "why are you uncomfortable talking about sex?" which I think came up because I did'nt respond well to one of her sex jokes. So I explained to her my reservations about sex. Then she told me that basically she has to be comfortable talking about sex with someone to have sex with them. She made it known that that did'nt mean that we were going to have sex though. Which again I kind of think has to do with her reservations about sex and people. Which I think she has many. A constant theme is her not wanting to be seen as a ho, her backstory, and so on. I mean right from the get go she told me she was hesitant about relationships, especially one with me. But I mean she still decided to hang out with me.

But anyway after having that conversation well I think we got even more comfortable with each other. Sex jokes were flying and so on. So on Super Bowl Sunday she texts me when she got off work to see if I want to hangout. Well I had gotten really drunk the previous day. Lost my glasses and just was a mess from it. So I just decide to call her and ask if she wants to come over and pick me up so we can get something to eat. She says yeah and she comes over and yeah it's basically a date(she later said it kind of was). She looks really nice and after going to a sit down bar and grill for food(her idea) we go home and she works on her resume. This time sitting on the same couch right next time me(Yes the couch thing again). I mean in retrospect this was probably the day she wanted me to make a move. Because I mean we were just sitting so close to each other and after playing video games we sat there for a bit just talking really close. But I did'nt and honestly when leaving she seemed a bit mad.

But it's times just hanging out that we are so chill and so vibed. Which is why I want more of them.

I was sick the next day(Monday) and we talked on Tuesday. She seemed pretty agitated. I mean she offered me a ride home from work and we did actually take lunch together, but after that she just seemed kind of mad at me.

Then on Weds she just says basically "hey I get off at 6:30pm lets hang out".  And I say yeah of course. We hang out. Go get a bite to eat and she comes back and works on her resume. This time not sitting next to me. So I think I blew it. But eventually she moves over to me while playing video games. Then that's over and for the rest of the night(from 12-4am) we're just talking. We are pretty close, she at some point touches my back and I mean we are shoulder to shoulder basically. She's playing with her hair,  which then leads to me playing with her hair. I remember those stupid "How to tell if a girl likes you guides" that I read because I'm a loser. I notices she's mimicking my leg movements. I actually do think playing with her hair is a thing with her btw. Eventually she says to me. "Hey do you still want to go out for food? and stuff". I reply "Like a date". And she says yeah. She says even though Sunday basically was a date. She also makes jokes about sex and changes from not looking to do that to maybe if were to do that. So from there I feel like I must have cleared her hesitation and I just go for the kiss. I suck at it and it's awkward. I think she bit my lip, but it's ok. She says we can work on that. In the post night texts she says "hey you don't have to just do kiss goodnights. You can kiss me during the time we hangout" and so on. Also she agrees that I should have made a move on Sunday, but understood I was hungover.

So I mean that sounds great to me, but I mean I don't know I feel our texts haven't been as great since then. Still text everyday, but they aren't as funny, in depth, or as frequent. Though this could just be me overthinking.

She hasn't mentioned our date, but again she did say "I guess thanks to the schedule Tuesday is the next time we will be able to hangout".

I've said we should hangout even though I get off late(10pm) and she's said yes then later changed her mind. But I mean even before I kissed her this happen. She works mornings and I think 10pm is past when she wants to start anything.

I guess I just thought after that it would get a little more intense. I guess I'm just anxious to see if it's going to progress anymore. I guess I'm getting excited at the prospect of being more physical. I guess I'm still overthinking pretty much everything and nothing. I think this can fall apart at any moment.

But see I'm acting crazy on this forum so that I don't say anything to her. I mean I guess honestly everything is probably ok. I mean she said before. If she disliked me she wouldn't talk to me. I also think she's been somewhat concerned with my feelings that if she felt like this needed to stop, shed tell me.

Yet I also hope I'm not giving her the vibe that I want her to simply come over so we can fuck. I think she wants to have sex(I mean she has said she can't live without sex). But I think by opening the physical barrier, she is afraid I may just want to have sex and nothing else. She's said before whats shes afraid of is not having sex, but the after effect. Which I think means that she's afraid that after giving it up, it just becomes about that and/or they don't give a shit anymore.

Which is'nt true in my case because I just actually want her company. I want to have sex with her obviously, but I want to ease into that. In fact I'd honestly just like to do making out and touching because I find that pleasurable too.

So I don't know.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 05:04:56 AM by Rahxephon91 »

shosta

« Reply #10027 on: February 10, 2019, 04:05:38 AM »
Stopped reading halfway, she is waiting for you to fuck her brains out already
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #10028 on: February 10, 2019, 04:06:51 AM »
每天生气

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10029 on: February 10, 2019, 05:28:03 AM »
I mean honestly this is me probably just overthinking

Oh, I don't know.

and just looking for it to fail.

I don't think we are dating. I think we are just enjoying each other's company, at least right now.

And I don't want to say anything to her because I think the best path is to just be cool and go with the flow.

But I mean everyone comments here positive or negative has had an ounce of truth.

I also agree I really don't think I should have asked the question "What are we doing" because yeah it was better to let this naturally grow. On her side I don't think it bothered her. She said everything was fine. It was honestly just me freaking out(I was kind of drunk ok). So after that everything quickly went back to normal. Our level of communication went back to normal. Texting, playing Battlefield, and hanging out(A quick hangout happen not to long afterwards). Then a few days later she said she had to ask me a question. Her question was "why are you uncomfortable talking about sex?" which I think came up because I did'nt respond well to one of her sex jokes. So I explained to her my reservations about sex. Then she told me that basically she has to be comfortable talking about sex with someone to have sex with them. She made it known that that did'nt mean that we were going to have sex though. Which again I kind of think has to do with her reservations about sex and people. Which I think she has many. A constant theme is her not wanting to be seen as a ho, her backstory, and so on. I mean right from the get go she told me she was hesitant about relationships, especially one with me. But I mean she still decided to hang out with me.

But anyway after having that conversation well I think we got even more comfortable with each other. Sex jokes were flying and so on. So on Super Bowl Sunday she texts me when she got off work to see if I want to hangout. Well I had gotten really drunk the previous day. Lost my glasses and just was a mess from it. So I just decide to call her and ask if she wants to come over and pick me up so we can get something to eat. She says yeah and she comes over and yeah it's basically a date(she later said it kind of was). She looks really nice and after going to a sit down bar and grill for food(her idea) we go home and she works on her resume. This time sitting on the same couch right next time me(Yes the couch thing again). I mean in retrospect this was probably the day she wanted me to make a move. Because I mean we were just sitting so close to each other and after playing video games we sat there for a bit just talking really close. But I did'nt and honestly when leaving she seemed a bit mad.

But it's times just hanging out that we are so chill and so vibed. Which is why I want more of them.

I was sick the next day(Monday) and we talked on Tuesday. She seemed pretty agitated. I mean she offered me a ride home from work and we did actually take lunch together, but after that she just seemed kind of mad at me.

Then on Weds she just says basically "hey I get off at 6:30pm lets hang out".  And I say yeah of course. We hang out. Go get a bite to eat and she comes back and works on her resume. This time not sitting next to me. So I think I blew it. But eventually she moves over to me while playing video games. Then that's over and for the rest of the night(from 12-4am) we're just talking. We are pretty close, she at some point touches my back and I mean we are shoulder to shoulder basically. She's playing with her hair,  which then leads to me playing with her hair. I remember those stupid "How to tell if a girl likes you guides" that I read because I'm a loser. I notices she's mimicking my leg movements. I actually do think playing with her hair is a thing with her btw. Eventually she says to me. "Hey do you still want to go out for food? and stuff". I reply "Like a date". And she says yeah. She says even though Sunday basically was a date. She also makes jokes about sex and changes from not looking to do that to maybe if were to do that. So from there I feel like I must have cleared her hesitation and I just go for the kiss. I suck at it and it's awkward. I think she bit my lip, but it's ok. She says we can work on that. In the post night texts she says "hey you don't have to just do kiss goodnights. You can kiss me during the time we hangout" and so on. Also she agrees that I should have made a move on Sunday, but understood I was hungover.

So I mean that sounds great to me, but I mean I don't know I feel our texts haven't been as great since then. Still text everyday, but they aren't as funny, in depth, or as frequent. Though this could just be me overthinking.

She hasn't mentioned our date, but again she did say "I guess thanks to the schedule Tuesday is the next time we will be able to hangout".

I've said we should hangout even though I get off late(10pm) and she's said yes then later changed her mind. But I mean even before I kissed her this happen. She works mornings and I think 10pm is past when she wants to start anything.

I guess I just thought after that it would get a little more intense. I guess I'm just anxious to see if it's going to progress anymore. I guess I'm getting excited at the prospect of being more physical. I guess I'm still overthinking pretty much everything and nothing. I think this can fall apart at any moment.

But see I'm acting crazy on this forum so that I don't say anything to her. I mean I guess honestly everything is probably ok. I mean she said before. If she disliked me she wouldn't talk to me. I also think she's been somewhat concerned with my feelings that if she felt like this needed to stop, shed tell me.

Yet I also hope I'm not giving her the vibe that I want her to simply come over so we can fuck. I think she wants to have sex(I mean she has said she can't live without sex). But I think by opening the physical barrier, she is afraid I may just want to have sex and nothing else. She's said before whats shes afraid of is not having sex, but the after effect. Which I think means that she's afraid that after giving it up, it just becomes about that and/or they don't give a shit anymore.

Which is'nt true in my case because I just actually want her company. I want to have sex with her obviously, but I want to ease into that. In fact I'd honestly just like to do making out and touching because I find that pleasurable too.

So I don't know.

You reckon?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10030 on: February 10, 2019, 05:35:36 AM »
I can’t help it.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10031 on: February 10, 2019, 10:34:58 AM »
dude. Just go for her hand one of these evenings and hold it or touch it or something. Her physical response will tell you if she’s into it or if you misread her signals but it’s not aggressive enough to ruin the evening. Yeah it can be scary but fuck, the feeling of a woman you want reciprocating physical intimacy even with the smallest gesture is amazing. The successes are worth the failures.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10032 on: February 10, 2019, 01:05:44 PM »
slide your hand up her thigh the next time you kiss, then keep your hand on her inner thigh. you both can figure it out from there  8)

you're doing great, rahx. you've been doing great this whole time  :)

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #10033 on: February 10, 2019, 02:39:02 PM »
Got a nice suprise with a trip we had with our faculty, met a good looking girl who plays RPG dice games. :doge Was a pretty fun weekend.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10034 on: February 10, 2019, 04:37:19 PM »
I just think since we kissed it must have scared her off. I just think her opinion has changed. I mean she doesn’t text anywhere as close as much or frequently. She doesn’t seem to be down to hang out as much(I mean it could be because of our schedules) and hasn’t said much about any of this.

It just  seems like it’s died off when it should have heated up.

And she has been very patient. She said it herself that she’s patient. I feel we compliment each other pretty well. And I did have the feeling she was into me, but now I feel like she’s trying to take a step back. Guess we will find out on Tuesday.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10035 on: February 10, 2019, 05:15:53 PM »
Make a big move Tuesday. Go big or go home. Make a real final attempt so you don’t kick yourself wondering what if. That’s worse than rejection.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10036 on: February 10, 2019, 05:33:27 PM »
I’m not worried about making a move. If we continue as we are the moment will naturally occur. I mean now I know it’s possible.

What I’m concerned about if this is even going to continue. If not I’d rather just know now. I just have a feeling the brakes are being applied. And I wonder if she just found someone else to satisfy her.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 06:18:05 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10037 on: February 10, 2019, 06:21:33 PM »
Rahx, you live in Chicago?  I'll be flying in next Friday night.  It would be cool to meet you  :D
Sorry I forgot about this. I won’t lie that would be cool, but also weird. But yeah maybe, the problem is that I close weekends now for some reason. So I have only a little wiggle room. But this is better talked about through PMs.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10038 on: February 11, 2019, 01:40:38 AM »
I pray I'm not working that night because I bought a red three piece suit for the occasion.  :doge
https://imgur.com/a/x0SEyus

I’ll probably ditch the glasses but otherwise I’m all suited up to slay some puss.  :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10039 on: February 11, 2019, 10:40:53 AM »
Yeah a pink or white tie would look great with that get up

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10040 on: February 11, 2019, 01:21:03 PM »
Well she canceled plans for Tuesday.......so there’s your answer.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10041 on: February 11, 2019, 01:42:22 PM »
Atra givin me corinthian (sandman) realness

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10042 on: February 11, 2019, 09:17:23 PM »
she definitely reads this thread  :doge

Beezy

« Reply #10043 on: February 11, 2019, 09:44:36 PM »
Did she say why?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10044 on: February 12, 2019, 02:14:57 AM »
No and to be fair I may have jumped the gun. She said she was going to help out someone she knows and take thier shift so if we did hangout it would have to be local. Or just doing what we've been doing would be fine. I don't know, it's probably my paranoia, but I read it as being pretty non-committal. Though I guess she later said she'd like to go, just not on the original day.

But I may have or may have not screwed myself. I do want to say I try not to voice these frustrations to her, so I don't think she knows I'm actually this crazy. Probably has an idea, but she's crazy too.

Anyway after talking a bit more I just point out that she seems a bit stressed and that hey we don't have to do anything. She says she wants to but is stressed, but she dosen't really say why. Which is kind of what she did before where she said "I'm not going to explain why".

Well I have an idea and just flat out ask her if it's because of her sex life. She says "Kinda" and it's because she dosen't have one. She ask's why did I think that. I tell her it's because it's just a feeling I got from her on Sunday when I did'nt make a move. She says to me "Listen I don't expect anything from you. You do not need to rush into anything so please don't feel like you had to make a move". Which I think really just means no pressure. But I tell her it's not that I don't. I do want to have sex her. I just want her to know it's not all about that and so on. She replies with lols, blush emojis, and aww thanks and so on. So I don't know. She says maybe to the whole thing and that we will talk tomorrow.

So I kind of did the thing were I try to create a safety net. I did'nt ask her if we were going to have sex, but I mean I basically did. So I'm an idiot. She said we'd talk tomorrow. I need to stop being afraid of risks.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10045 on: February 12, 2019, 02:18:56 AM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #10047 on: February 12, 2019, 07:31:16 PM »
I would assume this will only be owned by couples where one of them lost all interest in sex and the other one is tapping both buttons to generate an alibi.

shosta

« Reply #10048 on: February 12, 2019, 09:33:55 PM »
The only time I ever talk about sex in advance in with someone is if I'm in a long-term relationship and there's been a dry spell because we're both busy. And even then, it's in a flirty way, to create anticipation.

anyway rahx, try this

https://twitter.com/kaelyned/status/955438449091317760
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:42:49 PM by shosta »
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10049 on: February 12, 2019, 11:45:26 PM »
Well she told me about how she's allergic to latex condoms and that she has to use the other ones. So I guess that's something.

Today was just a quick hangout so I did'nt feel like it was the mood for anything. But I don't know things must be ok if we can just simply chill together.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10050 on: February 12, 2019, 11:47:59 PM »
condoms  ::)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10051 on: February 13, 2019, 12:04:06 AM »
We for sure don't need any little Rahxephon91s running around.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10052 on: February 13, 2019, 12:13:09 AM »
ask if she's on the pill  ::)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10053 on: February 13, 2019, 12:18:54 AM »
just pull ya goddamn dick out and nut in her mouth. jfc, rahx. you're killin me here.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10054 on: February 13, 2019, 12:24:09 AM »
I'll be honest. As much as I'd like to have sex. I kind of want to start slow and do other stuff before the main course. Maybe that sounds stupid.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10055 on: February 13, 2019, 12:24:55 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol

hampster

« Reply #10056 on: February 13, 2019, 12:41:09 AM »
Well she told me about how she's allergic to latex condoms and that she has to use the other ones. So I guess that's something
(Image removed from quote.)
Slow but steady progress!
Zzz

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10057 on: February 13, 2019, 12:48:40 AM »
this poor girl  :lol all she wants is rahx dick and he's over here like "I feel like she doesn't like me like that anymore and if she does we have to wait until marriage and have a sheet in between us"  :-[

rahx, just dick her down already. jfc, dude

#teamrahx
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:22:31 AM by filler »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10058 on: February 13, 2019, 01:54:35 AM »
Well I don't think it's in question that she likes me anymore. We spend too much time together and in contact and I've been too open.

But she's an odd and unique girl who is really patient. She told me her last partner was 37(she's 25) and a virgin. She said it's because she's just really patient.

I guess at this point it's kind of just up to me to set the tone. Today, I did'nt want to do anything because it was just a simple chill day, but I feel like today proved this is going ok. I mean she could have easily said whatever once the original plans changed, but still made the effort to hang out. And we've already discussed sex. I mean sure she said it was a maybe it would happen, but I mean...

Anyway we may hang out today(the 13th), but I'm not pushing for it.

I said I'd like to hang out on Thursday, which is Valentine's day. I get out of work around 9, but I'll see if I can leave earlier. This may not happen, but I don't know I feel like the way I asked her made it seem like it's a little different. Since we both don't work the next day maybe we will have more time to ourselves. So maybe this will be the day.

Friday, well we are supposed to actually go out and drink with my friends so I hope this happens.

Anyway, I just need to calm down and go with the flow and be open. Since really I guess it's going well. The only times it's seemed bad is because I freaked out. When I've just been myself and ok it's gone ok. But I don't think I need to worry anymore.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10059 on: February 13, 2019, 03:52:41 AM »
Sorry, I don’t know what I’m doing and am an idiot.

But yes that’s the plan.

shosta

« Reply #10060 on: February 13, 2019, 03:53:56 AM »
Just remember to relax and let yourself be carried away by your lizard brain. You don't want to overthink this.
每天生气

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10061 on: February 13, 2019, 08:01:31 AM »
this girl sounds like a hot mess and also my dream come true.

I'd just tell her that i'm also patient - I can wait until 7 or maybe 8pm.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #10062 on: February 13, 2019, 09:53:41 AM »
Congrats, seems like you're on the right track.

If I can offer some sex advice. Let her get on top and ride. It will remove the stress of you having to find the hole, which can be a real boner-killer in the moment. Also you'll last longer (theoretically) and actually have time to enjoy the experience.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10063 on: February 13, 2019, 09:59:46 AM »
plus when she's on top it makes for better adult breastfeeding roleplay.  Look up at her in her eyes and ask "Mommy.  Can I have some milk?" and watch her eyes glaze over with lust while she pops a nipple into your mouth and says "eat, baby boy."  Yep.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10064 on: February 13, 2019, 10:37:19 AM »
Her last dude was a 37 y/o virgin? 

Dude this shit is like easy mode.
:lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10065 on: February 13, 2019, 10:41:20 AM »
plus when she's on top it makes for better adult breastfeeding roleplay.  Look up at her in her eyes and ask "Mommy.  Can I have some milk?" and watch her eyes glaze over with lust while she pops a nipple into your mouth and says "eat, baby boy."  Yep.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!
fat

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #10066 on: February 13, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »
Her last dude was a 37 y/o virgin? 

Dude this shit is like easy mode.

Or the other possibility, Rahx needs to wait for about ten more years.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10067 on: February 13, 2019, 04:59:33 PM »
Well riotous did say dating would be better in my 30s.

shosta

« Reply #10068 on: February 14, 2019, 03:37:41 AM »
Gonna see my old manager soon  :drool
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10069 on: February 14, 2019, 04:03:38 AM »
I’m not going to lie, I also feel it’s a bad sign that she’s so open about telling me about her sex life, likes, habits, and whatnot. It’s all framed as this is what the person I’m going to have sex with should know, not specifically me though. Feels very friendzoney as much as that term sucks. I guess I’ll find out soon.

« Reply #10070 on: February 14, 2019, 04:17:44 AM »
Rahx have you considered doing what this woman wants and actually make a move without waiting weeks?

I may be wrong but her constantly talking about sex like that with you seems like her way of trying to get it through to you that she wants to fuck and it isn't actually some secret friendzone tactic.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 04:24:05 AM by FreeNudeLyleLanley »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10071 on: February 14, 2019, 04:27:22 AM »
rahx cycle>sonic cycle

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #10072 on: February 14, 2019, 10:18:05 AM »
rahx cycle>sonic cycle

Well, the Sonic cycle was broken with Mania so let's hope the Rax cycle breaks too.
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10073 on: February 14, 2019, 10:23:23 AM »
Usually when a gal is opening up about sex to you it’s a sign she wants to jump your bones.  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #10074 on: February 14, 2019, 10:57:54 AM »
I have a date tonight thru tinder

8) :o :D
What

skullstorm

« Reply #10075 on: February 14, 2019, 11:47:29 AM »
Is there going to be a baby present?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #10076 on: February 14, 2019, 11:55:43 AM »
Well me maybe, but no real baby's  :doge
What

BisMarckie

« Reply #10077 on: February 14, 2019, 11:56:34 AM »
Don't choke on the first date. :wag

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10078 on: February 14, 2019, 12:21:50 PM »
id have him choking on the first date

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10079 on: February 14, 2019, 12:27:27 PM »
My money's on him choking on the first date.
que