Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 187451 times)

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2018, 01:43:34 PM »
I have noticed something.

Since Cream's usual Orwellian method of shutting down discussion he doesn't like through censorship doesn't work in this forum he uses the Huxleylian method of spamming bullshit and burying the discussion under an avalanche of crap.

He's not smart enough to be doing it consciously but it works. I mean who's gonna dumpster dive in that latest clusterfuck of a post?

That poster tried to tell me I’m “making a mountain out of a molehill.” I’m showing them many of the statistics that reveal how deep of a problem transphobia is.

Anyone being too lazy or apathetic to read them speaks poorly on them, not me.

We cant all put as little thought in our posts as you do

The only thing you're showing is your complete lack of understanding of how statistics work. We were talking about murders, but keep moving the goal posts.

goal posts?! Are you fucking serious?

This entire conversation is about how trans people are overwhelmingly targeted for harassment and abuse and murder is only ONE example.  I just give you like 50 and you’re still trying to tell me that it’s not a big deal?

Do you have absolutely any comments about any of that data that’s more than “fake news”?

Comments about what exactly? You expect me to read all of that copy pasta about totally unrelated things?

Do you really think I’m falling for this?  I can see that you were very clearly trying to deflect from the issue of trans harassment by attempting to make my entire argument specifically about murder because you think  “if I just focus on the fact that only 24 trans people were killed in 2017 I can make this seem like not a big deal”

You are ignoring all the other examples of trans harassment and abuse and discrimination which is literally the entire point of this conversation NOT murder.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2018, 01:47:27 PM »
Except I just gave you two examples of world famous comedians taking it seriously, when it was about stereotypes that negatively affect them.

But I get how taking anything seriously is impossible to understand for a sociopathic douchebag like you

They didn't take it seriously you fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, they were worried about how it reflects on society which is fucking stupid but anyway. And that was probably under pressure from distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you who constantly bitch about comedy.

Thankfully comedians are starting to ignore your bullshit and fighting back.

Can you read? It said right there that  Chris rock  stopped doing the joke because he was worried about people using it to be racist towards blacks by taking his words out of context. He disowned the joke and doesn’t do it anymore.

And if you are going to call Chris Rock, the world famous millionaire esteemed comedian, stupid and wrong  for doing that then  you are claiming to know more than the comedian and claiming to know how they should be telling their jokes and absolutely nothing stops me from calling Dave Chappelle out as well.

Chris Rock didn't take his jokes seriously, Chris Rock was worried about how it might reflect on society because some assholes used that joke to spread hate. The fact that some assholes used that joke to spread hate isn't Chris Rock's fault but he believed he had to remove it anyway possibly under pressure from distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you.

Do

you

understand?

Optimus

« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
The only thing you're showing is your complete lack of understanding of how statistics work. We were talking about murders, but keep moving the goal posts.

Reeeeeeeee is just a ridiculous hugbox that they never challenged his "facts" about trans people being MURDERED LEFT AND RIGHT so he never actually knew he's spreading bullshit, that's why he's moving the goalposts to save face now.

I literally said that trans people are being murdered record-breaking numbers every year.  That is a completely true statement.  That is literally the only thing I said about murder.

This attempt to downplay my entire argument to just about murder is fucking ridiculous and obvious deflection

RECORD BREAKING NUMBERS

Cream

« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2018, 01:50:42 PM »
Except I just gave you two examples of world famous comedians taking it seriously, when it was about stereotypes that negatively affect them.

But I get how taking anything seriously is impossible to understand for a sociopathic douchebag like you

They didn't take it seriously you fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, they were worried about how it reflects on society which is fucking stupid but anyway. And that was probably under pressure from distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you who constantly bitch about comedy.

Thankfully comedians are starting to ignore your bullshit and fighting back.

Can you read? It said right there that  Chris rock  stopped doing the joke because he was worried about people using it to be racist towards blacks by taking his words out of context. He disowned the joke and doesn’t do it anymore.

And if you are going to call Chris Rock, the world famous millionaire esteemed comedian, stupid and wrong  for doing that then  you are claiming to know more than the comedian and claiming to know how they should be telling their jokes and absolutely nothing stops me from calling Dave Chappelle out as well.

Chris Rock didn't take his jokes seriously, Chris Rock was worried about how it might reflect on society because some assholes used that joke to spread hate. The fact that some assholes used that joke to spread hate isn't Chris Rock's fault but he believed he had to remove it anyway possibly under pressure from distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you.

Do

you

understand?

Do you? 

In a 2005 60 Minutes interview, Rock said: "By the way, I've never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will. 'Cos some people that were racist thought they had license to say [n-word]. So, I'm done with that routine."

Keep lying.

Cream

« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2018, 01:51:48 PM »

Reeeeeeeee is just a ridiculous hugbox that they never challenged his "facts" about trans people being MURDERED LEFT AND RIGHT so he never actually knew he's spreading bullshit, that's why he's moving the goalposts to save face now.

I literally said that trans people are being murdered record-breaking numbers every year.  That is a completely true statement.  That is literally the only thing I said about murder.

This attempt to downplay my entire argument to just about murder is fucking ridiculous and obvious deflection

RECORD BREAKING NUMBERS

Which is a completely true statement  surrounded by other true statements regarding harassment and abuse of trans people that isn’t at all related to them being murdered  but nice attempt to make it seem like I was making it bigger than it actually is by putting in caps which I didn’t do.

Optimus

« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2018, 01:52:10 PM »
Do you? 

In a 2005 60 Minutes interview, Rock said: "By the way, I've never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will. 'Cos some people that were racist thought they had license to say distinguished black fellow. So, I'm done with that routine."

Keep lying.

Um, thanks for proving my point?

Cream

« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2018, 01:52:51 PM »
Do you? 

In a 2005 60 Minutes interview, Rock said: "By the way, I've never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will. 'Cos some people that were racist thought they had license to say distinguished black fellow. So, I'm done with that routine."

Keep lying.

That literally proves the opposite of your point.

Optimus

« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »
Do you? 

Keep lying.

No it doesn't!

Cream

« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2018, 01:54:42 PM »
Do you? 

Keep lying.

No it doesn't!

Yes it does.  You said that he didn’t take it seriously and only stopped doing it because of people like me that complain about those jokes when from his actual words he says that the reason he stopped doing it is because of racists thinking his jokes give them a pass to be racist.

Optimus

« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »
Goddamn, I've been playing Team Fortress again and have been winning consecutive matches in RECORD BREAKING NUMBERS for myself. RECORD. FUCKING. BREAKING! 2

Cream

« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2018, 01:58:15 PM »
Goddamn, I've been playing Team Fortress again and have been winning consecutive matches in RECORD BREAKING NUMBERS for myself. RECORD. FUCKING. BREAKING! 2

Yup  keep it up with this obvious cheap deflection and ignoring all my other points it sure makes you look like a real smart guy

Optimus

« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2018, 01:58:45 PM »

Yes it does.  You said that he didn’t take it seriously and only stopped doing it because of people like me that complain about those jokes when from his actual words he says that the reason he stopped doing it is because of racists thinking his jokes give them a pass to be racist.

No you fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow I specifically said:

Chris Rock was worried about how it might reflect on society because some assholes used that joke to spread hate. The fact that some assholes used that joke to spread hate isn't Chris Rock's fault but he believed he had to remove it anyway possibly under pressure from distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you.

You really can't comprehend people's arguments, can you?

samir

« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2018, 01:59:31 PM »

Yup  keep it up with this obvious cheap deflection and ignoring all my other points it sure makes you look like a real smart guy
Your entire argument was flawed from the get-go. Just take the L and move on.

Cream

« Reply #253 on: March 18, 2018, 02:01:48 PM »

Chris Rock was worried about how it might reflect on society because some assholes used that joke to spread hate. The fact that some assholes used that joke to spread hate isn't Chris Rock's fault but he believed he had to remove it anyway possibly under pressure from distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you.

What the fuck is your logic?  You aren’t connecting anything that makes any sense!

Chris rock of his own fucking volition removed the joke because of the potential for racism! HE wanted to do that HIMSELF.  Where the fuck are you getting any of this bullshit about “distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like me”?  Oh I actually know exactly where you are getting it from.

Your own fucking brain.  You hate people like me so much that you can only possibly think that the reason Chris rock would ever possibly stop doing a joke has to be our fault. It can’t POSSIBLY  be because he actually wanted to because he actually took it seriously and thought it would be a good idea to get rid of the joke.  Even though that’s literally exactly what he says.

agrajag

« Reply #254 on: March 18, 2018, 02:02:13 PM »
It's working!

:rejoice

Cream

« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2018, 02:02:36 PM »

Your entire argument was flawed from the get-go. Just take the L and move on.

What was my argument? Can you say to me what you think my argument was that was flawed from the start?

Optimus

« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2018, 02:07:19 PM »

What the fuck is your logic?  You aren’t connecting anything that makes any sense!

Chris rock of his own fucking volition removed the joke because of the potential for racism! HE wanted to do that HIMSELF.  Where the fuck are you getting any of this bullshit about “distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like me”?  Oh I actually know exactly where you are getting it from.

Your own fucking brain.  You hate people like me so much that you can only possibly think that the reason Chris rock whatever possibly stop doing a joke has to be our fault. It can’t POSSIBLY  be because he actually wanted to because he actually took it seriously and thought it would be a good idea to get rid of the joke.  Even though that’s literally exactly what he says.

Again distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, the point here is that it wasn't Chris Rock's fault a minority of assholes took his joke to spread hate, Chris Rock is fucking black it wasn't his intention or the joke's intention to spread hate. He reacted to how assholes were using the joke, which is moronic imo because you acknowledge that way these assholes and give them power.

I know this is too nuanced for you but try. to. use. your. brain.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2018, 02:07:22 PM »
Why are most trans MTF who then identify at lesbian?
Oi Oi

Cream

« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2018, 02:08:51 PM »

Your own fucking brain.  You hate people like me so much that you can only possibly think that the reason Chris rock whatever possibly stop doing a joke has to be our fault. It can’t POSSIBLY  be because he actually wanted to because he actually took it seriously and thought it would be a good idea to get rid of the joke.  Even though that’s literally exactly what he says.

Again distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, the point here is that it wasn't Chris Rock's fault a minority of assholes took his joke to spread hate, Chris Rock is fucking black it wasn't his intention or the joke's intention to spread hate. He reacted to how assholes were using the joke, which is moronic imo because you acknowledge that way these assholes and give them power.

Chris rock is on my side you idiot.  He is making the exact same point that I am and you are calling it moronic.  Own up to the fact that you think Chris rock is wrong.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2018, 02:09:00 PM »
Cream you indent your first line of your paragraphs. That's amazing. I used to do that in emails in 1991 and it took me a long time to stop it.

I don't know why I stopped.
rub

Cream

« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2018, 02:11:03 PM »
Why are most trans MTF who then identify at lesbian?

I don't know if this is actually true. I know plenty of trans women that are straight. And I can't find any data on sexual orientation demographics with a google search.

Optimus

« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2018, 02:13:25 PM »

Chris rock is on my side you idiot.  He is making the exact same point that I am and you are calling it moronic.  Own up to the fact that you think Chris rock is wrong.

DURRRRR HE'S ON MY SIDE DURRRRRRR

A+ argument buddy, I guess this is your intellectual limit, isn't it? You poor, poor soul.

Cream

« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »

DURRRRR HE'S ON MY SIDE DURRRRRRR

A+ argument buddy, I guess this is your intellectual limit, isn't it? You poor, poor soul.

I'm just trying to make sure you understand that you want your words to have more weight in a conversation about taking comedy seriously than a world-famous beloved comedian. You believe that you are right, and he is wrong. If you are okay with that, then that's your prerogative. Just, it makes you a little hypocritical to criticize me for criticizing a comedian when that's what you are doing.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2018, 03:04:18 PM »
I can only read 3 posts on this page LOL :rejoice

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2018, 03:31:06 PM »
people posting in this thread:
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2018, 03:32:19 PM »
Cream, honestly. You really think comedians do more harm to your demographic than good? I think it's the complete opposite. Most of today's comedians (rock, chappelle, gervais) always end their bits with compassion and understanding. If anything it HELPS A LOT because it brings things down to a level people can think and relate to. "yeah, that is weird, but you know what i get it, i get the issue" is what a lot of people walk away with. I don't see why you'd get offended.

What i see do more harm than everything else is the political correctness and pandering people constantly do to the LGBTQ community. It's unbearable. It elicits eyerolls and contempt most of the time.

agrajag

« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2018, 03:32:19 PM »
You're just jealous that the Cream thread is relevant and yours isn't  :umad

shosta

« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2018, 03:35:28 PM »
I had my time to shine
:goty2
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2018, 03:37:17 PM »

I had my time to shine
:goty2

What do you people do all day that you're on the BORE 24/7

You guys scare me. Specifically you Shost.

:tocry

agrajag

« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2018, 03:39:10 PM »
I'm only here sporadically and on certain hours of the day  :doge

shosta

« Reply #270 on: March 18, 2018, 03:39:15 PM »
I'm unemployed. No one else here has any excuse.
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #271 on: March 18, 2018, 03:40:43 PM »
 I’m just really good at multitasking

samir

« Reply #272 on: March 18, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »
Shemale porn is hurting the cause of transgender people a lot more than some comedians ever will.

But I don't see Cream bitching about that. Probably too busy jerking off to it.

Cream

« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2018, 03:49:19 PM »
Shemale porn is hurting the cause of transgender people a lot more than some comedians ever will.

Lol your arguments are just getting embarrassing now. Maybe you haven’t seen me complain about ”shemale” (a really transphobic terminology) porn because no one has brought it up until you right now?

Porn in general has a lot of problematic elements, related to things like treatment of women and race and trans people too. The problem is that I don’t think there’s been enough research into whether the porn is furthering those issues by buying into the stereotypes and taboos, or if the porn is just a symptom of them. I would like to bet that it is definitely very harmful overall, but I’m not sure exactly to what affect. I’ve noted plenty of circumstances where a man will only regard a trans woman as a sex object. This ties into sexism as much if not more than it does transphobia. Honestly a lot of transphobia, especially the hatred of trans women, is rooted in sexism.

So much of the conversation about trans women immediately goes to their genitalia, which is very telling. I’d definitely think the porn contributes to this.

What I do know is that some trans porn stars, like Bailey Jay have worked hard to vocalize these issues and also show the world that they are more than their bodies. She has a YouTube channel where she answers questions and does interviews and anecdotally, I know that she has contributed to changing some people’s views on trans issues.

If there were any high profile comedians, trans or otherwise, making a different approach not rooted in mockery of their identity, I would be more willing to take it as complex. But it’s just high profile famous comedians doing the most bottom of the barrel 4chan-level “cheeseburger” mocking.

So, Samir, what’s your next disingenuous transphobic straw man? Please keep them coming. I love how much you’re deflecting

samir

« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2018, 03:56:31 PM »

Lol your arguments are just getting embarrassing now. Maybe you haven’t seen me complain about ”shemale” (a really transphobic terminology) porn because no one has brought it up until you right now?

Porn in general has a lot of problematic elements, related to things like treatment of women and race and trans people too. The problem is that I don’t think there’s been enough research into whether the porn is furthering those issues by buying into the stereotypes and taboos, or if the porn is just a symptom of them. I would like to bet that it is definitely very harmful overall, but I’m not sure exactly to what affect. I’ve noted plenty of circumstances where a man will only regard a trans woman as a sex object. This ties into sexism as much if not more than it does transphobia. Honestly a lot of transphobia, especially the hatred of trans women, is rooted in sexism.

So much of the conversation about trans women immediately goes to their genitalia, which is very telling. I’d definitely think the porn contributes to this.

What I do know is that some trans porn stars, like Bailey Jay have worked hard to vocalize these issues and also show the world that they are more than their bodies. She has a YouTube channel where she answers questions and does interviews and anecdotally, I know that she has contributed to changing some people’s views on trans issues.

If there were any high profile comedians, trans or otherwise, making a different approach not rooted in mockery of their identity, I would be more willing to take it as complex. But it’s just high profile famous comedians doing the most bottom of the barrel 4chan-level “cheeseburger” mocking.

So, Samir, what’s your next disingenuous transphobic straw man? Please keep them coming. I love how much you’re deflecting

More of a reflection than argument. If you want people to become more accepting of transgendered people, focus on the things that matter.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2018, 04:00:55 PM »
This is a great idea. Cream please watch the new Ricky Gervais special on Netflix and make a thread about it with your impressions.

Of course Optimus likes Ricky Gervais's standup. It's a perfect fit.

Honest question, why do you think it's a perfect fit?

Cream

« Reply #276 on: March 18, 2018, 04:00:56 PM »

More of a reflection than argument. If you want people to become more accepting of transgendered people, focus on the things that matter.

The conversation was about Dave Chappelle’s comedy. There’s this little thing called focusing on multiple things at once that I think you should try sometime

samir

« Reply #277 on: March 18, 2018, 04:02:40 PM »

The conversation was about Dave Chappelle’s comedy. There’s this little thing called focusing on multiple things at once that I think you should try sometime

Just like the conversation was about transsexuals getting murdered, right  :heh

Cream

« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2018, 04:06:53 PM »

Just like the conversation was about transsexuals getting murdered, right  :heh

Transgender people. You sound like a fucking out of touch grandpa.

And no it was not “about”  them getting murdered as I have explained many times.  I brought up them being murdered as one of many examples of the discrimination and harassment and abuse they receive and you and others have tried multiple times without success to deflect my entire argument to just being about murder because you feel that if you can just talk about the murder you can make the problems seem like not much of a problem at all.

Remember how I asked you to tell me what you think my argument is and you completely avoided the question for hours and then came back with something completely unrelated, about “shemale porn”?

Himu

« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2018, 04:18:19 PM »

Erasure.

LGBT “culture” is shit. Thanks for confirming that in this thread thnx
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2018, 04:23:20 PM »

Erasure.

I sincerely apologize if you felt like I was erasing anyone. Arguing with Samir it’s clear he has no intention of being respect towards trans people, so I read his use of “transvestite” which was all-encompassing to be belittling. I have no intention of removing the existance of any of any kind of LGBT persuasion. The conversation was just about a specific group and he seemed to be ignorant or deflective of that.

Lol but why am I justifying myself to you? You’re a crazy antagonistic flip flop and way worse for the trans community than any of chappele’s Jokes for sure.

samir

« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2018, 04:26:01 PM »
I never said transvestite.

Cream, you have to realize that everyone is not as woke as you are. You are at the pinnacle of wokeness. Interacting with people in the real world must be a challenge to someone as woke as you are. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you.

Cream

« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2018, 04:27:14 PM »
I never said transvestite.

Cream, you have to realize that everyone is not as woke as you are. You are at the pinnacle of wokeness. Interacting with people in the real world must be a challenge to someone as woke as you are. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you.

You’re right, transsexual is what you said. Sorry. Still read it as dismissive. There are way more transgender people than just transsexuals, them included, obviously.

Do you have any intention of ever addressing any of my arguments besides the murder thing? Or are you just gonna keep being dismissive and saying nothing of value?

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2018, 05:00:55 PM »
Trans people aren't changing their gender, they are changing their sex to match their gender. So why aren't they "transsexual"?
Oi Oi

Cream

« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2018, 05:12:38 PM »
Trans people aren't changing their gender, they are changing their sex to match their gender. So why aren't they "transsexual"?

Because a lot of trans people don’t transition. Or they might transition in ways other than their sex. I dunno if that’s still considered transsexual if you transition in any capacity at all? So they wouldn’t be transsexual. Not all obviously.

I always took transsexual to mean specifically people that got surgery.

agrajag

« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2018, 05:22:23 PM »
Cindi

:rejoice

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2018, 05:46:04 PM »

:confused

But what about today? it's sunday

team filler

• filler
  • filler

agrajag

« Reply #288 on: March 18, 2018, 05:53:49 PM »

He's unemployed, every day is Sunday

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2018, 05:55:29 PM »

He's unemployed, every day is Sunday

I'm not talking about him, i'm talking about you people. It's sunday, do stuff.

This is why the United States has flatlined on the global happiness index. Americans are miserable as fuck.

agrajag

« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2018, 05:57:21 PM »
It's called multitasking, bitch

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2018, 05:59:21 PM »
It's called multitasking, bitch

That's a lie and you know it  :ufup

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2018, 05:59:49 PM »

Erasure.

It's talking to a brick wall on both side, ITT.

Cream

« Reply #293 on: March 18, 2018, 06:00:04 PM »
 What are some acceptable Sunday activities

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #294 on: March 18, 2018, 06:02:33 PM »
Jacking off.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2018, 06:05:13 PM »

Sleeping
Watching sports
Video games
Beach
BBQ
Drinking
Dog park
Brunch

Most can be done consecutively and some simultaneously. But sitting on the bore all day like Shos, well, no.  :comeon

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »

Sleeping
Watching sports
Video games
Beach
BBQ
Drinking
Dog park
Brunch

Most can be done consecutively and some simultaneously. But sitting on the bore all day like Shos, well, no.  :comeon

Lol you're seriously feeling superior even tho you post in this thread?

Cream

« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2018, 06:08:30 PM »

Sleeping
Watching sports
Video games
Beach
BBQ
Drinking
Dog park
Brunch

I can look at bore at the beach! And while I drink, or BBQ or go to the dog park, or to brunch.

I could be a brunch right now you don’t know

I go to brunch all the time fuck you

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2018, 06:09:11 PM »

Sleeping
Watching sports
Video games
Beach
BBQ
Drinking
Dog park
Brunch

Lol you're seriously feeling superior even tho you post in this thread?

It's the end of the day here bitch. Quiet down.

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2018, 06:18:24 PM »
It's the end of the day here bitch. Quiet down.

Yeah, yeah. As if you actually do any of that stuff you listed :girlaff