Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1784869 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #38280 on: January 25, 2023, 01:30:08 AM »
https://www.pcgamer.com/hogwarts-legacy-discussion-banned-on-one-of-the-worlds-largest-gaming-forums/

PC gamer also writing about Resetera banning Hogwarts.

I wonder how the moba overlords feel about this  :thinking
Like most millennial "journalists", this guy seems to think that rewriting articles from other websites and trawling Reddit threads counts as "research".

https://www.pcgamer.com/au/author/rich-stanton/
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #38281 on: January 25, 2023, 01:56:35 AM »

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #38282 on: January 25, 2023, 02:16:55 AM »
There’s zero chance Hogwarts gets fair reviews. Sites like Gamespot and Gamesradar are guaranteed to give it a bad score based on the loons there and the articles they’ve written on it.
hey

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38283 on: January 25, 2023, 02:27:34 AM »
There’s zero chance Hogwarts gets fair reviews. Sites like Gamespot and Gamesradar are guaranteed to give it a bad score based on the loons there and the articles they’ve written on it.

Best part is that it won't matter. I hope they all review it badly and it still sells well. Better yet, I hope it's a Forspoken situation where idiots are buying a bad game to "own the *insert derogatory term here*".
Spud

Daffy Duck

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 03:36:21 AM by Daffy Duck »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 05:35:43 AM by Potato »
Spud

Daffy Duck

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #38287 on: January 25, 2023, 04:20:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-confronts-anti-trans-backlash.679237/page-4#post-100201477

Quote from: waffleman, post: 100199431, member: 17409
I'd also hesitate to label him a TERF when I don't see him holding up to the F in TERF.

Quote from: Uncivilized Elk, post: 100201477, member: 58124
No fucking TERF actually holds up to the F in TERF. None of them. And most are ableist racist sexists on top of that. That's why people have started calling them TERs nowadays. FARTs (feminist-appropriating radical transphobes) sadly didn't catch on.
Margs

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #38288 on: January 25, 2023, 04:58:37 AM »
Come on I'd put all those thing about Forspoken in air quotes as well.

"Fun"   "Beautiful"    "Good game"

NekoFever

« Reply #38289 on: January 25, 2023, 05:32:54 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-confronts-anti-trans-backlash.679237/page-4#post-100201477

I'd also hesitate to label him a TERF when I don't see him holding up to the F in TERF.

No fucking TERF actually holds up to the F in TERF. None of them. And most are ableist racist sexists on top of that. That's why people have started calling them TERs nowadays. FARTs (feminist-appropriating radical transphobes) sadly didn't catch on.

No true feminist.

I always knew Germaine Greer secretly hated women.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38290 on: January 25, 2023, 05:36:26 AM »
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38291 on: January 25, 2023, 05:37:32 AM »

Trans women are not women you idiots. They're trans women.
Spud

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #38292 on: January 25, 2023, 05:57:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-30#post-100183354

Quote from: Ryan., post: 100183354, member: 11237
Since it was a topic earlier, Mark addressed him liking Rowling’s tweet (he also doesn’t follow her anymore according to the “Followers You Know” tab):

https://twitter.com/markhamill/status/1618012349516115968

(Image removed from quote.)

India also responded
https://twitter.com/indiawilloughby/status/1618015065160155136

Quote from: ConVito, post: 100184581, member: 48686
I'm still hesitant since it feels like there are a few holes in that explanation, but this does let me breathe just slightly easier. I know, place your heroes' necks on the chopping block and all, but dammit I like Mark and I wanna believe.

Quote from: RaspberryRhythm, post: 100185790, member: 130504
It makes a decentish amount of sense that he would have likely seen JK's tweet, and not India's. I'm presuming JK's reach is (unfortunately) far vaster.

And since it was a screenshot and not a QRT, liking that, instead of going and searching out India's account and liking her tweet, does kinda make sense.

Sorta

Quote from: Doctor_Thomas, post: 100187077, member: 12018
He needs to be careful and stop creating doubt.

Quote from: deimosmasque (Moderator), post: 100188970, member: 42513
Him making the very definitive statement that he believes human rights are for everyone regardless of gender identity makes me hopeful.

But... He's on some thin ice.

Actual psychopaths

mark has a history of hate going back to when he deadnamed his own transitioned father to his face.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38293 on: January 25, 2023, 06:46:35 AM »
Kyuuji has delivered the verdict -

Mark is cool imo. Just like RotJ when it seems Luke might be turning but then nah, he snaps back and yeets Palpatine into the bin. Can understand some being wobbly but man has been out there tweeting and liking stuff openly and showing explicit support for trans peeps with no prompt for awhile now. Can't see him doing a hard pivot personally, but perhaps I'm naive.

Stand down everyone. Nothing to see here. Mark is cool. Let's all go back to scouring Twitter for the next hate target please.

jorma

« Reply #38294 on: January 25, 2023, 07:08:43 AM »

No true feminist.

I always knew Germaine Greer secretly hated women.

ngl i love the idea of having a bunch of trans women entering the room, literally swinging their dicks around and telling the radfems that "we are the real feminists now, bitches"  :lol

FUME5

« Reply #38295 on: January 25, 2023, 07:21:26 AM »
Everyone is just so fucking dumb.
Earth. Hitler. 1938.

The Klingon moon Praxis has recently exploded and as a result irreparably damaged the atmosphere of planet Qo'noS, the Klingon homeworld; a disaster extreme enough to require nothing less than a planetwide evacuation of the entire population. Several influential voices in the Federation, Mister Spock included have announced this catastrophe as an opportunity to offer the Klingons Federation aid and lay the groundwork for a lasting peace with the Klingon Empire; others however are vehemently opposed and see this incident as an opportunity to act somewhat less compassionately.

Gorkon, the chancellor of the Klingon High Council arrives aboard the Enterprise with his staff to sit a dinner with Captain Kirk and his officers. Tension has a seat at the dinner table with topics of discussion being aired that were only ever going to create friction between the two parties.

Is this something about bad praxis?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #38296 on: January 25, 2023, 07:26:33 AM »
https://www.pcgamer.com/hogwarts-legacy-discussion-banned-on-one-of-the-worlds-largest-gaming-forums/

PC gamer also writing about Resetera banning Hogwarts.

I wonder how the moba overlords feel about this  :thinking

comments closed on this article too

almost like kotaku and pc gamer putting up a united front  :thinking
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #38297 on: January 25, 2023, 07:33:46 AM »
Uncle

NekoFever

« Reply #38298 on: January 25, 2023, 09:04:20 AM »
An embargo must have passed because loads of Hogwarts gameplay impressions videos just dropped on YouTube. Time to see which creators are complicit in genocide.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #38299 on: January 25, 2023, 09:25:19 AM »
An embargo must have passed because loads of Hogwarts gameplay impressions videos just dropped on YouTube. Time to see which creators are complicit in genocide.

When RE can't call out game journos because they can't make threads about Hogwarts

:shaking

Klelk

« Reply #38300 on: January 25, 2023, 09:26:47 AM »

When RE can't call out game journos because they can't make threads about Hogwarts

:shaking

This should have been the TRUE Gamergate

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38301 on: January 25, 2023, 09:34:17 AM »
Oh no. Oh God no. Not Playstation Access.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised they hate trans people. This is that TERF Bitch's island after all

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #38302 on: January 25, 2023, 10:15:54 AM »
Lets get Rob fired folx :phil

EDIT: actually lets, he's is annoying as fuck.
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #38303 on: January 25, 2023, 10:20:10 AM »
is the wizard game just bully but for dorks?
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38304 on: January 25, 2023, 11:02:18 AM »
Pretty sure HP has always been a gay thing. It’s no surprise they’re the one’s buying it in droves

NekoFever

« Reply #38305 on: January 25, 2023, 11:14:59 AM »
IGN: “Unfortunately it's all happening at the exact moment the world is reconsidering their lifelong ties to one of the greatest stories ever told.”

:doge

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #38306 on: January 25, 2023, 11:27:18 AM »
https://news.cision.com/m-o-b-a-network-ab/r/m-o-b-a--network-s-shares-to-begin-trading-on-otcqx-25th-january,c3701634

M.O.B.A. Network´s shares to begin trading on OTCQX 25th January

M.O.B.A. Network AB ("M.O.B.A.") has been approved to enter stock trading on the OTCQX trading platform in the United States, trading of the stock on OTCQX will start on January 25, 2023.

OTCQX is a US trading platform operated by OTC Markets Group for securities not listed on a national exchange. The purpose of taking up trading on OTCQX is to satisfy an increasing interest from American investors and to increase accessibility to the American capital market. M.O.B.A.'s shares will trade on OTCQX under the ticker “MOBNF”. U.S. investors can now find up-to-date financial information and real-time Level 2 stock trading information for M.O.B.A. stock at www.otcmarkets.com.

In a comment, M.O.B.A.'s CEO, Björn Mannerqvist, says:

"We are seeing increasing interest in M.O.B.A. from North American investors and are pleased to enable these investors to trade in the stock. By trading on OTCQX, we facilitate international investors and institutions considering exposure to our shares. Being on OTCQX also opens up opportunities for M.O.B.A. to be present in capital markets in the US and provides greater opportunities to acquire companies with an equity component."

About OTC Markets Group Inc.

OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates regulated markets for trading 12,000 U.S. and international securities. Our data-driven disclosure standards form the foundation of our three public markets: OTCQX® Best Market, OTCQB® Venture Market and Pink® Open Market.

Our OTC Link® Alternative Trading Systems (ATSs) provide critical market infrastructure that broker-dealers rely on to facilitate trading.  Our innovative model offers companies more efficient access to the U.S. financial markets.

OTC Link ATS, OTC Link ECN and OTC Link NQB are each an SEC regulated ATS, operated by OTC Link LLC, a FINRA and SEC registered broker-dealer, member SIPC.

To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.

B. Riley Securities acted as the company’s OTCQX sponsor.

Stockholm 2023-01-25

Björn Mannerqvist, CEO

Mail: info@wearemoba.com

Web: https://wearemoba.com

Certified Adviser - FNCA Sweden AB

M.O.B.A Network AB acquires, develops and operates gaming communities for the global gaming market. The company owns one of the world's largest networks in gaming communities, with 20 web-based global brands and the YouTube network Union For Gamers (UFG) with over 1,000 content creators. The company's business areas consist of advertising sales on the company's communities and video sales via the YouTube network.

:money
OBE

Averon

« Reply #38307 on: January 25, 2023, 11:27:52 AM »
This is so silly :hmph

How can the ERA mods expect Messeo and Nexon to update their dossiers if they can't loudly virtue signal they found genocidal heathens streaming/playing Hogwarts Legacy on Twitch, YouTube, and social media?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #38308 on: January 25, 2023, 11:31:49 AM »
Gonna be funny as fuck when hedgies short resetera :rash
(ice)

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38309 on: January 25, 2023, 11:34:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cloud-words-arent-the-only-thing-that-tell-people-what-youre-thinking-og-ffvii-spoilers-remake-spoilers-nsfw.677992/page-2#post-100001692

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate Joke
Quote from:  Sephiroth
They didn't have sex. Cloud is too much of a dumb incel.

Aerith is worth putting a hole in though.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38310 on: January 25, 2023, 11:36:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jonathan-majors-stands-up-for-a-black-queer-reporter-on-the-red-carpet-after-event-staff-tried-to-force-him-to-move-on.678979/page-2#post-100151137

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern trolling and metacommentary
Quote from:  Gibbo
People here being embarrassing as usual

1) the guy was probably some low level guy just doing his job. Could he have handled it better? Yes for sure. Was he being grossly impolite? No.

2) very classy with the name calling like 'dick nose' . If some of you bothered to observe, he pulled up his mask to cover his nose before talking to Majors. It slid down as he was talking. It's an Ill fitted mask - but again, the usual overreaction and pitchfork waving is out in full force

Big Props to Majors and his publicist for stepping in, but the vitriol being thrown at the admin guy is just embarassing
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38311 on: January 25, 2023, 11:38:28 AM »
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38312 on: January 25, 2023, 11:44:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/adult-swim-cuts-ties-with-justin-roiland-rick-morty-to-be-recast.679303/page-4#post-100187026
:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive commentary in a sensitive thread
Quote from: GifGafJef
Quote from: Pein
Uh but Ezra still gets their movie??

If shit was still private they wouldn’t have cared, weird how that works with big corporation mentality.
Ezra hasn't been charged with anything serious? The possible child endangerment is the big thing but not like (far as we know) the police have charged them with anything.Hell have they even investigated them? They are a loose canon and will probably be cut form the movies anyways id assume in the end.

Plus what do you want them to do exactly cancel the 200 million dollar movie? Actually thinking on it I wonder if AI technology etc can be used for these cases...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/adult-swim-cuts-ties-with-justin-roiland-rick-morty-to-be-recast.679303/page-6#post-100191079
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Troll account
Quote from: NIN64
Did I miss somewhere that he was convicted?
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38313 on: January 25, 2023, 11:49:56 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forspoken-review-thread-yeah-okay-this-is-something-i-do-now.678640/page-24#post-100129606

:cop User Banned (5 Days): Antagonizing Fellow Member; History of Hostility
Quote from: Jerm
Quote from: Morrigan
EXACTLY

Thank you. That's 100% a thing that happened and it's getting legitimately obnoxious to hear folks acting like you're crazy for even suggesting it. Like ok you didn't experience this, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone lol
Finally! You found two people that didn’t necessarily share the same sentiment but were in the ballpark so you were correct!! The driving consensus of this incredibly unpopular game was that Jack and the game itself were awesome and cool, but ironically, which turned into people really thinking it was awesome and cool because they had surpassed ironically thinking it was awesome and cool, so everyone thought the game was awesome and cool non-ironically. But they also (ironically?) didn’t buy the game.
OBE

Averon

« Reply #38314 on: January 25, 2023, 11:55:02 AM »
Quote from: Dirtyshubb
The most frustrating thing about it is that it's extremely difficult to determine if these people are arguing in bad faith or are just complete morons.

Ultimately the outcome is the same but it's still a frustrating experience. The fact to these people it seems you can't call someone a Nazi unless they explicitly call themselves a Nazi is infuriating.

I can understand that bigots often hide what they are about, but you all go into the opposite extreme trying to suss out the "hidden" Nazis based purely on the weakest and thinnest of "evidence." How's that any better than witch hunting?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 12:19:57 PM by Averon »

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #38315 on: January 25, 2023, 11:58:52 AM »

How can the ERA mods expect Messeo and Nexon to update their dossiers if they can't loudly virtue signal they found genocidal heathens streaming/playing Hogwarts Legacy on Twitch, YouTube, and social media?

It’s a rule at this point. No matter what the situation, ERA Mod Leadership makes it worse.

In this case, there’s the obvious where Dubs has given Trans Era not one, but two scalps for big anticipated games that won’t be allowed to discuss. The worse decision he made was saying, ‘no commentary at all, anywhere, anytime’.

There is zero chance Trans Era will be able to keep their mouth shut about this game, regardless of whether it performs well financially and/or functionally. Is he going to start warning or banning the negative meta commentary coming in? If he doesn’t, it’s yet another capitulation to them that’s arguably worse than the ban is. Is there any point Dubs will stand by his line on the sand?

And more, if he does hold a hardline, will it lead to a revolt from the other ERA modship because they don’t seem all that keen with B-Solomons choice of a complete ban. They want to be able to talk shit about the game.

Propagandhim

« Reply #38316 on: January 25, 2023, 11:59:36 AM »
The fact to these people it seems you can't call someone a Nazi unless they explicitly call themselves a Nazi is infuriating.

Actually, what's infuriating to this person is that the word "nazi" carries absolutely no weight whatsoever anymore.  And calling someone that elicits no response that accords to their indignance.    Nobody actually believes that these people care at all and are holding back from calling their enemies nazis because those enemies don't want to be labeled one - and that the frustration from not being able to call people that word is just so bad.  They're frustrated that the word is inert.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38317 on: January 25, 2023, 12:13:02 PM »

In this case, there’s the obvious where Dubs has given Trans Era not one, but two scalps for big anticipated games that won’t be allowed to discuss. The worse decision he made was saying, ‘no commentary at all, anywhere, anytime’.

There is zero chance Trans Era will be able to keep their mouth shut about this game, regardless of whether it performs well financially and/or functionally. Is he going to start warning or banning the negative meta commentary coming in? If he doesn’t, it’s yet another capitulation to them that’s arguably worse than the ban is. Is there any point Dubs will stand by his line on the sand?

And more, if he does hold a hardline, will it lead to a revolt from the other ERA modship because they don’t seem all that keen with B-Solomons choice of a complete ban. They want to be able to talk shit about the game.

The funniest thing is the mods are going to get hammered with reports the moment anyone from Trans ree posts about Hogwarts. B.Dubs has literally created an open season on them.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #38318 on: January 25, 2023, 12:22:44 PM »

It’s a rule at this point. No matter what the situation, ERA Mod Leadership makes it worse.

If the game is hot shit they'll probably keep the ban and make everyone pretend it doesn't exist (on the outside chance its an Elden Ring level hit, most of the forum will have to consoom anyway, and I don't think even reset era could ban half of their userbase in hours/days).

If its a Saint's Row level stinker I think they'll drop the ban and allow people to gloat.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 12:58:39 PM by Pissy F Benny »
(ice)

ShutUp

« Reply #38319 on: January 25, 2023, 12:24:26 PM »
Seems the gameplay previews for Hogwarts are essentially saying the game lives up to the hype. Shame Era wont be able to bitch about it  :crowdlaff

Averon

« Reply #38320 on: January 25, 2023, 12:24:31 PM »
The fact to these people it seems you can't call someone a Nazi unless they explicitly call themselves a Nazi is infuriating.

Actually, what's infuriating to this person is that the word "nazi" carries absolutely no weight whatsoever anymore.  And calling someone that elicits no response that accords to their indignance.    Nobody actually believes that these people care at all and are holding back from calling their enemies nazis because those enemies don't want to be labeled one - and that the frustration from not being able to call people that word is just so bad.  They're frustrated that the word is inert.

They are well on their way to repeat this with the word 'genocide'. When you feel the need to throw out the word 'genocide' because people are playing a Harry Potter video game, maybe consider you're being hyperbolic and lost the plot.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38321 on: January 25, 2023, 01:27:02 PM »
At this point being an actual Nazi is less problematic than being a TERF BITCH JK ROWLING.

If you're an actual Nazi there's a decent chance you can apply for a free tank.
🤴

knux-future

« Reply #38322 on: January 25, 2023, 01:58:52 PM »
IGN's preview for Hogwarts is hillarious

"man this game is awesome and does all these cool things"

and then near the end

"bu-but Jk doe"

I need this game to actually be great to see the cope

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38323 on: January 25, 2023, 02:04:43 PM »
Meanwhile the LGBs are lurking in the background rubbing their hands with glee, watching dumb cis fighting their proxy war

:popcorn

Daffy Duck

« Reply #38324 on: January 25, 2023, 02:15:25 PM »

https://www.ign.com/articles/hogwarts-legacy-developers-respond-to-controversy

Lol, I wonder if the crimes of JK thread will discuss this article

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38325 on: January 25, 2023, 02:26:47 PM »
Can the Wizarding World ever be reclaimed from J.K. Rowling

No, the question is can J.K. Rowling reclaim HER work from you cunts  :ufup
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38326 on: January 25, 2023, 02:37:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jonathan-majors-stands-up-for-a-black-queer-reporter-on-the-red-carpet-after-event-staff-tried-to-force-him-to-move-on.678979/page-2#post-100151137

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern trolling and metacommentary
Quote from:  Gibbo
People here being embarrassing as usual

1) the guy was probably some low level guy just doing his job. Could he have handled it better? Yes for sure. Was he being grossly impolite? No.

2) very classy with the name calling like 'dick nose' . If some of you bothered to observe, he pulled up his mask to cover his nose before talking to Majors. It slid down as he was talking. It's an Ill fitted mask - but again, the usual overreaction and pitchfork waving is out in full force

Big Props to Majors and his publicist for stepping in, but the vitriol being thrown at the admin guy is just embarassing

Someone should ask if majors is juicing.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38327 on: January 25, 2023, 03:08:13 PM »
Deepwater has been shotgunned to death.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-asks-congress-to-force-a-contract-with-no-sick-leave-on-railroad-workers-update-congress-forces-contract-without-sick-leave.658870/page-12#post-97355485

:cop User Banned (Permanent): Hostility; long history of hostility and numerous prior severe bans.
OBE

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #38328 on: January 25, 2023, 03:10:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/on-todays-episode-of-how-anyone-could-think-this-was-a-good-idea.679345/page-3#post-100204531

Quote from: Messofanego, post: 100204531, member: 1159
I'm down for more kink inclusive devices in regular settings like this.

Messmess talking about kink  :yuck
Margs

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #38329 on: January 25, 2023, 03:23:07 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-asks-congress-to-force-a-contract-with-no-sick-leave-on-railroad-workers-update-congress-forces-contract-without-sick-leave.658870/page-12#post-97355485

:cop User Banned (Permanent): Hostility; long history of hostility and numerous prior severe bans.

You hate to… nah, good riddance.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38330 on: January 25, 2023, 03:37:04 PM »
not related to current events but relevant to era

https://twitter.com/jdragsky/status/1613781001926230017

https://twitter.com/jdragsky/status/1613783758422900736
It's all fake. All the apologies are fake. All the demands for apologies are fake. All the acceptances of apologies are fake.

What it's about is shaming people into submission and those people who are shamed showing the correct deference to those in power to ensure they can be trusted to now publicly adopt the orthodoxy of the cult.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 04:06:13 PM by Potato »
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38331 on: January 25, 2023, 03:40:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cloud-words-arent-the-only-thing-that-tell-people-what-youre-thinking-og-ffvii-spoilers-remake-spoilers-nsfw.677992/page-2#post-100001692

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate Joke
Quote from:  Sephiroth
They didn't have sex. Cloud is too much of a dumb incel.

Aerith is worth putting a hole in though.
How is that an inappropriate joke for a user named fucking Sephiroth to make you fucking distinguished mentally-challenged idiots?
Spud

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38332 on: January 25, 2023, 03:43:23 PM »

Just too funny that this is what got him, complaining about someone callously throwing out the word genocide, and not when he wanted to shotgun people, but it fits perfectly to RE's idiotic moderation

jorma

« Reply #38333 on: January 25, 2023, 03:43:49 PM »

The funniest thing is the mods are going to get hammered with reports the moment anyone from Trans ree posts about Hogwarts. B.Dubs has literally created an open season on them.

there's simply no way he wont allow the crazies to shit all over hogwarts, be it in a special thread, the generic rowling hate session thread or wherever they damned well please.
They will want to shit on the game and the genocidal harm it has caused the world, so they will get to do it.

Anyone reporting them will be banned for "concern trolling", and everyone knows it. That's how the mods can get away with letting obvious tos violations slip - members know better than to report a prominent members post. They've been doing it since the beginning too, i was banned once in the early days for reporting some crazy rant about whatever and no doubt my account would be gone now if i ever tried to do it again.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38334 on: January 25, 2023, 03:47:01 PM »

Open season you say? Almost like a state-sponsored genocide maybe?
 :juche
Spud

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38335 on: January 25, 2023, 03:48:44 PM »
Have you looked at the old place recently? There’s a whole thread of people gifting copies of HL to people who make the most transphobic Harry Potter meme, and people committing to buy it just to be transphobic.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-100230223

:lol

People who buy this game to support transphobia are just as dumb as the RE crazies. Yeah, buy that game with the pronoun selection and body types to really stick it to the trans.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 03:53:16 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Hap Shaughnessy

OBE

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38337 on: January 25, 2023, 03:53:09 PM »
Have you looked at the old place recently? There’s a whole thread of people gifting copies of HL to people who make the most transphobic Harry Potter meme, and people committing to buy it just to be transphobic.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-100230223

:lol

People who buy this game to support transphobia are just as dumb as the RE crazies. Yeah, buy that game with the pronoun selection and body types to really stick it to the trans

That post made me load up neogaf.

good job?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38338 on: January 25, 2023, 03:54:58 PM »

Must have taken a while for those three mods to find the time to adjudicate on that ban huh?
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38339 on: January 25, 2023, 03:58:17 PM »
Some ree buys a Switch -

Hell yea. Incredible console when you dont have a bitch in your ear whining about performance every 5 seconds.

:whatisthis

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-i-got-myself-a-switch-oled-as-a-birthday-gift-to-myself%E2%80%A6-my-first-nintendo-console-in-30-years.679252/

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Misogynistic Rhetoric
OBE