Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 144874 times)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Yury
"Does NOT live up to its name."

:rofl

Nobunaga's Ambition coming to PS4, PS3 and Steam
 https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/600280963625701376?s=09

Does this count as a weeb game

archnemesis

Sweet! I'll get the PC version since they botched the PS4 port of Bladestorm.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Witcher III annihilated by GAME OF THE CENTURY:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353330/

:bow Animu cyclops waifu dating sim "Love at First Sight" now on Steam. :bow2
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Gawd. When you image even your 2D waifus with compromising characteristics to improve your imaginary chances, you need to do some real soul searching. I'd take ten Mel Gibson family man revenge massacres over this shit.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Gawd. When you image even your 2D waifus with compromising characteristics to improve your imaginary chances, you need to do some real soul searching. I'd take ten Mel Gibson family man revenge massacres over this shit.

You'll want to protect her (from her poor depth perception that causes her to fall down and run into things a lot).
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Catch her veeery carefully. Protect that eye.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
 :nsfw
http://nichegamer.com/2015/05/people-need-to-get-over-themselves-being-outraged-at-fanservice-in-video-games/

So coming off of a few articles in the recent past, we’ve once again all been reminded that sexuality is bad, liking younger women makes you pure evil

Now I do understand the knee jerk reaction that seeing younger women (like 14 or 15 years old) scantily clad or in compromising situations makes people uncomfortable. And here’s where I’m going to throw a curveball – the age of consent in Japan is 13. Girls that are 14 or 15 are not underage the way we think of. Again, it’s just a difference in culture and upbringing. It’s not wrong, just different.

:iface
:iface :iface :iface
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:58:34 AM by bork laser »
Hi

Oh my god.  :lol :lol :lol

Mr. Nichegamer is a major gamergoober that thinks his website is on the popularity level of kotaku or polygon, and actively led harrastment campaigns against a pub company a friend of mine works at because they refused to send him review copies of games even tho he "promised" them good reviews.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
In some countries, children are forced to marry adult men. It's true! That's not wrong, it's just different. Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go buy some plane tickets.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
"Nichegamer.com"

Anyway, it's pretty simple here: Fan service in games?  That's fine. Give me some sexy grown-up females.  MOE LOLI LOLI SCHOOL PANTSU~ SIMULATOR?  No.  STOP IT.  JUST.  STOP.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:06:53 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Oh, and Mr. Niche Gamer's article is  :nsfw.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
Bought the Senran Kagura LE for the PSTV. This system hasn't even arrived yet and I'm already corrupted by it.  :-\

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Akiba's Trip is out now on Steam!
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
You have to almost appreciate the level of creepiness here.

D3 Publisher has released a new set of screenshots from Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho showcasing some of the physical and touch events the protagonist will experience with the game’s heroines.

Among the physical events are bike-riding with the heroine of your choice on the back of the bike (speed up and she’ll cling to your back), holding hands and crossing arms (inside the island’s high school alone at night), and even carrying your heroine.

Then there are the touch events, which you’ll have the opportunity to play out in talking with the game’s heroines. For example, wiping the cream off of her mouth, or even touching her shoulder or the forbidden chest area. However, your favorability rating with her may lower depending on your choices, so it’s best to act in moderation.

Finally, you’ll also get a look at the classic watermelon beach event. You can go to the beach with your classmates and the heroines, where you can partake in a “watermelon splitting” event. But the watermelon splitting in Natsuiro High School is a bit different. For some reason, the player becomes the watermelon. But through this strange method, you can watch the girls try to split open the fruit from the eyes of the watermelon.

Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho is due out for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 next Thursday, June 4 in Japan.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/05/natsuiro-high-school-screenshots-physical-touch-events#Eawxq5P4FAoBgiT7.99
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

studyguy

Relive all the events of your high school years the way you wanted them to happen! Taking creep shots, upskirts, groping, etc!
pause

Trent Dole

Relive all the events of your high school years the way you wanted them to happen! Taking creep shots, upskirts, groping, etc!
:phil :phil :phil
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Estival Versus got a big update.  Rin and Daidoji now playable; DLC characters coming starting in July.  The trailer mentions another character for October but purposefully won't say who it is.

Trailer :nsfw
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
For some reason, top Street Fighter player Fuudo is on the panel showing off this game. 

:brazilcry

At least they are keeping the creepy stalker-photo shit for both genders..."our hero" takes crotch shots of a policeman about halfway through the video.
ど助平

Both EDF2 and Corpse Party Blood Drive are getting physical Vita releases this Fall by XSEED. Corpse Party has an LE that includes all the music in the series, which is seriously difficult to track down.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Hmm, I kind of want to wait on EDF2 and pick up the U.S. version, but Play-Asia is dumping the Japanese version for $21.99 right now.
ど助平

eleuin

• perennial loser
For some reason, top Street Fighter player Fuudo is on the panel showing off this game. 

(Image removed from quote.)
:nsfw?
 :expert

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

(Image removed from quote.)
:nsfw?
 :expert

:lol
ど助平

Trent Dole

This is the first time EDF2 is out in the US. :o
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Gust showed off a new game called Land of No Light:

dog

studyguy

That basically looks like a Tales of game.
Made by Gust.
pause

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Nitroplus Blasterz will be released on PS3 and PS4 this winter.

Sonico is a playable character in the home version.

KITTIES
:uguu
ど助平

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
http://steamcommunity.com/games/333980/announcements/

- Players using the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 graphics card have been reporting framerate
issues. We regret to inform that this graphics card is not fully compatible with the game due to
manufacturing issues. This is not something we can fix, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

"Please understand, senpai"
          \
           \
         :uguu
itm

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
It's only one of the most popular cards right now. :heh

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
ATI :rejoice

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
780ti :rejoice
©@©™

XSEED bringing it this year

studyguy

Give me Cold Steel on PC, what the fuck XSEED?
I want it. Also XSEED is so fucking based.
pause

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
hype
©@©™

Ask Marvelous to put Cold Steel on PC, not XSEED.  :wag

studyguy

Ask Marvelous to put Cold Steel on PC, not XSEED.  :wag

I don't give a fuck who they throw out there to develop or publish a port so long as it doesn't include Ghostlight Ltd
pause

Kara

Wtf Brandish is still around ???

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
It's a PSP game.
ど助平

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Yay, more Trails games! I still hope they will one day do Third Chapter...
^_^

Rahxephon91

Sweet Jesus Xseed.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
XSeed is going to be localizing Nitro Blasterz (2D fighting game with hentai[?] and other characters like Sonico, Homura from SK, and Saber) for PS3 and PS4.  They seem to be aiming for a release close to the Japanese date this winter.
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron

Square dishing out the hype for E3.  :neogaf
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Square dishing out the hype for E3.  :neogaf

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Square Enix E3 2015 Press Conference: "Please watch this you guys, we swear to God it's not just 45 minutes of Heavensward!"
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Might be an Eidos conference.

suppadoopa

It's gonna be Eidos heavy

playing through a review copy of Neptunia Re;Birth 3 and it seems like CH made this game easier.

For example you get rewards (such as items and stat boosts) by just jumping a lot

nachobro

• Live Más
Welp...I went full Vita :brazilcry

Got a pretty good deal I think, now to play Gravity Rush after it gets here. Probably will get FFX/2 as well. Dunno what else.

studyguy

New Atelier dropping on the PS4
Gust firing on all cylinders it seems  :punch
pause

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
New Atelier dropping on the PS4
Gust firing on all cylinders it seems  :punch

Probably won't be much different from the PS3 version, though, other than maybe a high resolution and better AA.
dog

archnemesis

And a more stable frame rate.

studyguy

That's all I need anyway
pause

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/149423/interview-senran-kaguras-kenichiro-takaki-series-overseas-success/

TT: There are some players who would otherwise be interested in the combo-based brawling gameplay, but they’re dissuaded by the fanservice and the aesthetics. Have you considered any ways to accommodate them during development? Do you have any thoughts on these sorts of people?

Takaki: Uh… not really.

:bow  :bow2
ど助平

studyguy

Way of the Samurai 4 PC finally got a release date at the end of this month.
I'd bet money that it's probably a shit port. Took them almost a year after expected release to drop it.
pause

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Will definitely wait to see what people think about the port before buying.
ど助平

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-18/the-idolm@ster-heads-to-ps4/.90617

Idolm@ster coming out on PS4. Japanese console sales saved.