Author Topic: Fighting Games Thread: GAROU 2 GAROU 2 GAROU 2 GAROU 2  (Read 435181 times)

Bebpo

Re: Fighting Games Thread
« Reply #2100 on: January 28, 2018, 09:27:44 PM »
Look, for some reason you keep saying that I think the game is like Smash Bros. When I keep saying I see it as a halfway between Smash and MvC which would mean it's not like Smash or MvC but something new and in the middle. I just lump Divekick in the category of Smash as the most accessible entry-level competitive fighters, but you're right, Smash has more depth than Divekick, so it would be something like Divekick <<< Smash <<< DBZ F <<< MvC3 (haven't played Infinite) in terms of accessibility imo.

https://www.slantmagazine.com/games/review/dragon-ball-fighterz

but for the most part, Dragon Ball FighterZ is sporting possibly the most accessible set of fighting-game mechanics outside of Super Smash Bros.

That accessibility should not be mistaken for a lack of depth. Dragon Ball FighterZ's fighting system is highly versatile, and while anybody can button-mash their way to a 20-hit combo, veteran players will find all sorts of ways to string together smaller hits into devastating chains, or weasel out from under such a barrage to start their own. The balance of power in a typical match shifts lightning-fast in this game, and figuring out how so many disparate elements fit together in order to allow for maximum damage against an opponent is what will ultimately separate the experts from the casual players.

This is saying exactly what I'm saying. That it's the most accessible competitive fighter above Smash, but the nuances of the battle system will separate the beginner/medium/high level players. Yes, you are right, execution of the absolute best combos and timings will help, but imo less so than other competitive fighters above Smash. If you're good and learn the nuances of the battle system, even if you don't have the MvC3 kind of execution I think you can fare very well.

At the end of the day, for 95% of the characters in the game, you shoot a fireball by pressing X. No QCF required. In MvC3 you still need to do QCF+button for a fireball and not every character has a simple fireball. And if you're a beginner and you don't know how to counter a fireball spammer in MvC3, here you just do a one button homing dashing into a combo and there's your counter to get around that. DBZ F is more accessible than MvC3, which again puts it between Smash and MvC3 in accessibility. Which is the only thing I've been saying this whole page and you got all upset because seeing the word DBZ F and Smash in the same sentence seems to bother you. Like it brings a competitive fighter down to even be mentioned next to Smash.

Calling it "the most accessible 2D fighting game in a long time" works for this game.   I would not use anything related to Smash when recommending this to people.  It gives off the wrong idea.

It gives off the wrong idea if it makes people think it's going to play like Smash Bros, which it doesn't.
In the same way comparing it to MvC gives off the wrong idea because it doesn't play anything like that either.

There is no game that plays anything like DBZ F in the end. That's just how it is.

However would this be a good entry level fighter for someone whose only played Smash? Absolutely. And more so than MvC3. I think it's fine recommending it to people who play Smash. If you can deal with the complexity in that, you can definitely get started in DBZ F and its core mechanics.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:32:00 PM by Bebpo »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2101 on: January 28, 2018, 09:35:32 PM »
Bebpo, why do you keep side-stepping our replies to you? 

Look, for some reason you keep saying that I think the game is like Smash Bros.

Because you keep saying that it is!  :lol :rofl

When I keep saying I see it as a halfway between Smash and MvC which would mean it's not like Smash or MvC but something new and in the middle.

...It's like MvC but more accessible.  Drop the Smash part. 

At the end of the day, for 95% of the characters in the game, you shoot a fireball by pressing X. No QCF required.

I guess I really don't need you to answer whether or not you've actually played this game against anyone online, because what you just posted pretty much confirms it.  Every character in this game has a basic 'ki blast' shot with X, yes.  But these function differently than the QCF (or QCB) and X fireballs.  The basic shot is almost comparable to a normal and you can use a super dash to go around/over them and attack your opponent. 

You need to use the QCF/QCB+X attacks to fire blasts that will stop opponents from rushing towards you.  Anyone who has played this game against another human player who has any idea of what they're doing would know this.

I'd go ahead and drop any conversation about MvC3, too.  I know you haven't played Infinite, and if you did...you would see how similar it is to DBFZ in terms of accessibility (DBFZ is still more accessible).

There is no game that plays anything like DBZ F in the end. That's just how it is.
:whatisthis :huh :idont

Also apologies if I'm coming off like some kind of mean little bitch here. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:06:49 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #2102 on: January 28, 2018, 11:31:35 PM »
is there a skill valley in DBZ? where someone who sticks to auto combos will cream someone who has less than perfect execution but still tries to go manual?

Himu

« Reply #2103 on: January 28, 2018, 11:53:41 PM »
No because those who use auto combos tend to abuse the dash which is easily punishable apparently.
IYKYK

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #2104 on: January 29, 2018, 12:53:59 AM »
Some characters have auto links that can be used as pokes or mixups. Many characters have auto combos or links that hit low or hit as an overhead.
The auto combo system has more going on than just being for newcomers or casual players. Also, super dash spamming isnt related to combos.

On block, super dashing has been safe and hard to punish. Its easy to punish if you got reads on how someone super dashes, and plan a universal anti air, or well timed special projectile. Normals can beat or punish it, but the timing is usually iffy. I recently started using the RB/R1 grab to punish it on block.

Goku Black's universal anti air is amazingggg. Goku Black, Kid Buu, and SS1 Goku is my goto team atm.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:04:43 AM by mormapope »
OH!

Himu

« Reply #2105 on: January 29, 2018, 01:12:54 AM »
Didn't say super dash was related to combos, just that someone who relies on auto combos will also likely abuse super dash.
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #2106 on: January 29, 2018, 01:38:04 AM »
Yamcha, Frieza, and Teen Gohan are my go to ranked match team for now. I have another team on which Kid Buu replaces Gohan. I wanna use Android 16 and Hit also, but I'm no good with them yet.

Goku Black's universal anti air is amazingggg. Goku Black, Kid Buu, and SS1 Goku is my goto team atm.
Way too many Goku Blacks online.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:50:28 AM by Beezy »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2107 on: January 29, 2018, 07:33:40 AM »
I'm not sure who my set team is going to be, but I've been using a lot of Krillin, Adult Gohan, 18, and 21.  The latter I have yet to fight against.  Also I don't think I've come across anyone using Nappa yet, which makes me want to try using him.  Ditto for Cell.  Lots of Gokus, Vegetas, and Freezas online from what I've played.

Didn't say super dash was related to combos, just that someone who relies on auto combos will also likely abuse super dash.

Yes, that's a fair bet.  Also they will probably just mash square and not do the other auto combos. 

On block, super dashing has been safe and hard to punish. Its easy to punish if you got reads on how someone super dashes, and plan a universal anti air, or well timed special projectile. Normals can beat or punish it, but the timing is usually iffy. I recently started using the RB/R1 grab to punish it on block.

I think it was Eventhubs that had an article on this- You can use back and X to counter it or use downback+O to stop it pretty handily.  If they're abusing it that much, though, I'll just shoot them with fireball (special) moves and stop them dead in their tracks.  There seems to be a realization of "OH SHIT THIS ISN'T WORKING" among these types players, but then they have no idea what to do.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2108 on: January 29, 2018, 07:35:17 AM »

:heh
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2109 on: January 29, 2018, 07:36:10 AM »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2110 on: January 29, 2018, 08:39:56 AM »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #2111 on: January 29, 2018, 08:42:28 AM »
Novril with some basic bnbs.

IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #2112 on: January 29, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »

Aegis.exe

« Reply #2113 on: January 29, 2018, 12:13:49 PM »
DBFZ's complexity at the current higher level is already starting to ramp up in the same way something like Persona went. Shit's gonna be real easy to get into, but anybody who remotely knows what they are doing are going to turn it into a singleplayer game so fast.

Forget combos, any new player is going to be forced to block some real dumb shit and get murdered, and when I say forced to block I mean wake up holding forward and an attack while eating a lockdown assist.

It's the year 2018 and people still trying to say shit is accessible like Smash Bros over controls. Meanwhile you got 3 super saiyans on the screen at a time forcing you to block layered mix up. Let's not even get started on having to play neutral with all that shit on the screen. You know why Smash is easy? Cause at a basic level you don't even have to shield lmao. You just smack the other dude and play it like a platformer for like 99% of the playerbase.

Beezy

« Reply #2114 on: January 29, 2018, 12:51:28 PM »
Once your rank is Namekian, you start facing more skilled players who are learning more about the game. My friend said once he hit the Saiyan rank, he started facing truly skilled who destroyed his squad without him being able to do anything and it made the game not fun anymore. :lol

I'm gonna try to put some practice into this game, so I don't end up hating it like I did MvC3.

mormapope

« Reply #2115 on: January 29, 2018, 01:22:26 PM »
I dont wanna say there are balance issues, but there are many characters that you'd definitely have to put more work into to make viable.

Vegeta's QCF special projectile doesn't even beat super dashes from what Ive seen for example. Im prioritizing characters that have a decent universal anti air, decent zoning, and good poke/link range above all else.

Im also questioning if saving the X factor/burst thing for your last fighter makes sense. Like, burst mode allows for tons of pressure and Ive gotten wrecked when someone pops it with two fighters left. Might be better to pop it to block and guard all the pressure someone lays down.
OH!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2116 on: January 29, 2018, 01:23:37 PM »

:woken
ど助平

Aegis.exe

« Reply #2117 on: January 29, 2018, 02:04:01 PM »
Also, after having actually seen DBFZ in person and looked into it more, the ASW game it resembles the most is Persona. Not just in accessibility either, there's a lot of neat little game feel and match flow stuff that is pretty similar. I'm kind of expecting it to end up playing out kinda similarly in some ways, but the fact it's aping MvC2 instead of being a more traditional game throws me for a loop.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2118 on: January 29, 2018, 02:07:03 PM »
One thing's for sure- Arc knows how to do awesome licensed property fighting games.  Would love to see them do more.  Would love to see a sequel to DZ Fighterz that turns it into a Jump fighter with characters from One Piece and like thrown in.

Man...could you imagine them making a Marvel fighter?  :o :drool
ど助平

Aegis.exe

« Reply #2119 on: January 29, 2018, 02:11:45 PM »
I could and it makes me sad. I think ASW makes really great games, but I'm kinda at the point where I'm breaking up with them over how they treat their games and players :T.

Only reason I think DBFZ has a chance to not crash and burn in the ASW cycle is that Bamco is involved.

mormapope

« Reply #2120 on: January 29, 2018, 02:32:27 PM »
Arc could make a fucking fantastic JoJo game, that's my dream game from them at this point.
OH!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2121 on: January 29, 2018, 04:21:36 PM »
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #2122 on: January 29, 2018, 04:23:44 PM »
Now I really want that...

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2123 on: January 29, 2018, 10:52:07 PM »
Am just enjoying the hell out of DBZ the more I play it.  I usually find a lot of 'anime'/tag fighters to just be too chaotic, but this game just works and feels fair.

I think I can pinpoint what it is that is just so awesome about this game- When I'm playing it, the aesthetic with its bright, vivid colors and huge characters on screen, combined with the crazy move animations reminds me of the good ol' days playing CPS and NeoGeo games in the 1990s.  It really takes me back and has a feel to it that has just been missing from a lot of other fighting games as of late.  I can't say I've ever felt this way about one of Arc's other fighting games. 

Fix friend matchmaking and add a fucking MAIN MENU and this is perfect.

Bye, Marvel.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:56:29 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #2124 on: January 30, 2018, 12:57:46 PM »
damn that good huh

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2125 on: January 30, 2018, 01:36:01 PM »
Yeah it's killed Marvel locally. Right now we have two people pre-registered to play MVCI at our next regional :lol

Aegis.exe

« Reply #2126 on: January 30, 2018, 10:28:08 PM »
Went to the arcade tonight and there was so much DBFZ that there was really no point in trying to do much else.

Bebpo

« Reply #2127 on: January 30, 2018, 10:50:25 PM »
Me and Lyte tried a of Dissidia NT...man, wtf is that. Sure didn't play anything like the Dissidia PSP games from what I remember. Those were pretty fast and fun. This felt really shallow and boring :( Gotta read up on what depth there actually is there. Plus not sure if you can even do 1v1 without cpu teammates :(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2128 on: January 30, 2018, 11:01:52 PM »
Me and Lyte tried a of Dissidia NT...man, wtf is that. Sure didn't play anything like the Dissidia PSP games from what I remember. Those were pretty fast and fun. This felt really shallow and boring :( Gotta read up on what depth there actually is there. Plus not sure if you can even do 1v1 without cpu teammates :(

I got this today and realized I forgot to cancel it before.  The beta bored the shit out of me.

Said fuck it and popped the game in before you got on and did the basic tutorial.  Was basically like "what is this i dont even" when it got to a mock battle.   :lol

One thing that at least seems like it could make things better are dash cancels- messing around with that made it at least feel like you can do some simple little combos.  But you can't do dash cancels with all character types.  :lol  So I guess I might go with an assassin class. 

Doesn't seem to be a way to do 1v1 as team-based attacking is part of the tutorial system and I see no way to turn off the CPU.  When we played each other, it felt like the CPU was doing the majority of the battle and I had no idea what the hell was going on while we were fighting.

The game reminds me of a bad version of a Gundam Vs. game.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2129 on: January 30, 2018, 11:04:17 PM »
Also...some of those preset chat messages in-game remind me of the posts from a certain banned e-stalker.  :doge

Wondering if I should just take the loss and go trade this in towards Monster Hunter or something.  But I'll never play that.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2130 on: January 30, 2018, 11:09:33 PM »
Played Dissidia NT demo at SCR and had no idea what the fuck
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2131 on: January 30, 2018, 11:12:21 PM »

What I'm getting from the little time I spent with the game is that it's all about the team members working together to deplete the other team's meter bars.  You can lose all your health and still come back if there's other team members with health.  What I don't get is that a timer counts down and says to press O to come back.  Do you just press O or do you have to be near a teammate first?  I dunno because I swear there were times when I came back and wasn't near anyone.  And summons?  OK...I smashed the crystal thingie...but I can't charge up.  And then randomly my summon comes out like two minutes later.
:huh
I'm not big on Square and my biggest pet peeve with them is that I feel like they tend to just suck or overly-complicate things in the game play department.  This game seems to be both of those, but hey...maybe I'm missing something.  Can certainly say right off the bat that I don't like how there seems to be no way at all to do 1v1 matches.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2132 on: January 30, 2018, 11:15:44 PM »
My grandma passed away today.  I wanted to play something good to take my mind off it for a bit.  I think I made the wrong choice.  :lol
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #2133 on: January 30, 2018, 11:21:28 PM »
My grandma passed away today.  I wanted to play something good to take my mind off it for a bit.  I think I made the wrong choice.  :lol

Wow, sorry to hear. My condolences man.

mormapope

« Reply #2134 on: January 30, 2018, 11:25:06 PM »
Itll be a huge bummer if Dissidia turns out to be shitty, like, no redeeming factors whatsoever. The PsP games are incredible fighters held back visually and presentation wise by the PsP. All whoever developed the newest one had to do was take those old games and pump tons of style and love into them.

Sorry about your Grandma Dos Tacos, I hope you find a good game to play. It sucks Dissidia was a letdown. Seemed like it shouldve been great right out of the gate.
OH!

Himu

« Reply #2135 on: January 30, 2018, 11:32:19 PM »
Playing fighting games on the day your grandma passes? I couldn't take it. Rest in peace. Sorry man.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2136 on: January 30, 2018, 11:40:05 PM »
I posted about her in the struggle thread a day or two ago and don't want to go OT here.  Basically we knew this was coming and she checked out mentally like a month or more ago.  I got sent home from work and have the rest of the week off.  Funeral is tomorrow.  And yeah, it feels weird playing games but it's just something to do to pass the time for now.  It felt good playing that one game with Bebpo, as short as it was.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2137 on: January 31, 2018, 12:28:50 AM »
so, so, sorry. I can't handle fgs when i'm depressed cuz then it demotivates me sometimes. but sometimes it helps make the pain go away. so i feel you and send my well wishes to your fam.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2138 on: January 31, 2018, 12:57:02 AM »
 :respect
ど助平

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #2139 on: January 31, 2018, 03:24:55 PM »
i love my crew

Beezy

« Reply #2140 on: January 31, 2018, 09:55:20 PM »
It's always good to see a team with no blue saiyans or Goku Black.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #2141 on: January 31, 2018, 10:13:32 PM »
Still very rough and early into the game but my friend brought up something interesting, it reminds us both a lot of KI. Both games feeling like they're all about smart launcher and finisher usage.

Himu

« Reply #2142 on: January 31, 2018, 11:30:30 PM »
I played ST on fightcade 2 yesterday. It was much faster in terms of input and lag. The game itself also felt faster. Really good stuff. Trying to learn the Ryu-Boxer match up.
IYKYK

Aegis.exe

« Reply #2143 on: February 01, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
I spent all day trying to repair the case on my portable stick yesterday since the factory adhesive on the nuts finally gave out and a few screws were stripped. Turns out that's a nightmare in old TE-S cases. Finally got that taken care of, go to the arcade, and turns out my JLF is dying.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #2144 on: February 01, 2018, 12:50:38 PM »

Tasty

« Reply #2145 on: February 01, 2018, 09:42:38 PM »
16 was always the MVP.

Though I always had a soft spot for 17 too.

Tasty

« Reply #2146 on: February 01, 2018, 10:25:42 PM »
17 gets to shine a lot in Super. Also he's heavily rumored to be a first season DLC character.

:rejoice

For all my bitching at GT at least it did something with him when Toriyama gave him the launch sequence in Buu. Glad to see that's rectified.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #2147 on: February 02, 2018, 02:56:48 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:12:59 PM by toku »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2148 on: February 02, 2018, 05:18:30 PM »

I dunno if it's changed from the PSP version (outside of having a better camera here than there?) but it's like "hit bravery attacks until you 'break' them and then use your HP attacks to quickly kill them."

I didn't care much for the first two Dissidia's (on PSP, Dissidia and Dissidia 012 which had the first game included as well as new characters up to like FF12 or 13). There's a mobile version that makes it "FF classic"-like but it's still using the Bravery and HP attack systems.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2149 on: February 03, 2018, 09:39:47 AM »
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2150 on: February 03, 2018, 10:42:36 AM »
I dunno if it's changed from the PSP version (outside of having a better camera here than there?) but it's like "hit bravery attacks until you 'break' them and then use your HP attacks to quickly kill them."

I didn't care much for the first two Dissidia's (on PSP, Dissidia and Dissidia 012 which had the first game included as well as new characters up to like FF12 or 13). There's a mobile version that makes it "FF classic"-like but it's still using the Bravery and HP attack systems.
It's still pretty much that. Lots of Bravery attacks and the HP skills. You also have EX attacks which are basically supers but you use them after charging up with Bravery. There's also a whole big system revolving around dash cancelling to chain your attacks and summons which give passive and active effects. The beta was a lot of fun but I don't see myself spending $60 on a game with basically just the multiplayer and that's it, especially if it's 3v3 and no one else I know is getting it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:48:05 AM by nachobro »

Aegis.exe

« Reply #2151 on: February 03, 2018, 02:06:56 PM »
Let's buy an online only niche vs game with questionable netcode that requires 6 people to get a match going.

Game looks fun but fuck that.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:41:30 PM by toku »

Bebpo

« Reply #2153 on: February 05, 2018, 01:28:31 AM »
So I actually sat down and learned how to play Dissidia NT and it's...not as bad as I initially thought. The core combat is pretty solid and the stages and characters look really nice. There's an ok handful of moves to unlock even if it's not a ton and the summons are kinda interesting additions.

The way I see it the game has 4 issues:

1. Offline mode - Since everything is unlocked through gaining exp & leveling up (single play story mode [basically just a cutscene movie], new moves, new ex abilities, loot, better teammate AI), anything that doesn't gain xp doesn't matter. Which leaves a single mode: The Gauntlet Mode which is a 8 stage arcade mode basically. This would be fine but you don't gain xp per stage, only at the end when you beat it or die and cash out. This means if you have 15 mins to play you're fucked because a run might take 20+ mins and you can't quit and get your xp. If it just gave xp every battle it'd probably be better.

2. Online mode - Matchmaking is slow to get into a match (can be a minute or two or three) and then the match can be over in 30 seconds and back to another 3 min wait for a battle. Plus sometimes laggy. If the matchmaking was quicker it'd be a lot more enjoyable, especially since you can level up playing MP as well.

3. 3v3 - 3v3 ain't terrible, but with bad cpu ai and online teammates doing who knows what, a lot of it is out of your control. When it's 1v1 and you're fighting someone it can be pretty good, but when you're getting 2 or 3 enemies double/triple-teaming you and you can't do shit it's pretty annoying.

4. Everything else jank - The camera kinda sucks bad, the interface getting around the menus is slow and cumbersome, unlocking alt outfits is expensive (I played like 2 hours and had about 5k gil, you need 10k+ per costume).

idk, seems...ok just barely. Definitely step down from the PSP games which were tighter, better playing experiences with a full fledged single player mode. I'll probably try everyone out and get through the story mode and not totally dump the game, but unless they do some big gameplay/interface rehauls over the next year while they keep adding characters, game is pretty passable and might as well just bust out the PSP and watch the cutscenes from the new story mode (which looks REALLY NICE) on youtube.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2154 on: February 05, 2018, 09:24:06 AM »
I would probably like it more if it were 1v1, but even then it's kind of simplistic and 'jank'.  Still comes off as a bad Gundam Vs. game to me.  I almost ditched it for Monster Hunter, but then it occurred to me that I won't play MHW if I get it, so whatever.   DW9 next week though.  Hmm...

You know what's a good behind the back third person fighting game?  ARMS.  Shits all over Dissidia.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:01:00 AM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2156 on: February 06, 2018, 11:23:41 AM »
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2157 on: February 06, 2018, 11:26:58 AM »
RIP it was fun while it lasted :'(

Also v annoyed with myself. Life shit kept me busy so I took a week off of SFV and now I'm basically starting over again with Sak :maf

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #2158 on: February 06, 2018, 08:46:11 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2159 on: February 06, 2018, 11:40:13 PM »