Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Thread  (Read 933816 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Nintendo Switch Thread
« Reply #5281 on: July 16, 2019, 09:39:17 PM »

Tasty

« Reply #5282 on: July 16, 2019, 09:54:56 PM »
That RE Pack is honestly pretty good.

Can there be an RE Classics pack with RE Zero HD, REMake HD, and the emulated GameCube versions of RE2, RE3, and Code Veronica or some shit?

Then release RE7 Cloud internationally.

Then Switch wins RE :rejoice

curly

• cultural maoist

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5284 on: July 16, 2019, 10:23:01 PM »

I'd agree if it were $40.
ど助平

paprikastaude

« Reply #5285 on: July 16, 2019, 10:39:36 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

ok gamefreak. next time try to make your shitty rehash look better than ocarina of time though.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5286 on: July 16, 2019, 11:15:48 PM »
Fuck RE give me Eternal Darkness plz

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5287 on: July 17, 2019, 05:32:15 AM »
The Wii one has wide tracks with rails that are zzz and a jump button. Also pretty sure Nagoshi wasn't even involved at that point.

1&2 are tight as fuck make you cry platforming challenges. You wanna jump you bump shit at the perfect angle or fly off a cliff at a perfect angle or you  :maf I beat both and some of that stuff was like that gen's super meat boy/celeste/sekiro. Very rewarding game design though. I'd be up for replaying them on a portable since I don't think they have the team together to do a quality new one at this point.
I would love to see 1&2 remake, but I'll take this in the meantime.
Spud

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5288 on: July 17, 2019, 07:42:03 AM »

Sure, it's $60, which I guess is OK if you consider that the MSRP for the PS4/Xbone versions are $20 each- but that's only for this physical release.  RE4 is $30 on the eShop and RE5 and RE6 will also cost $30 each if you want to go digital only.  :doge
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5289 on: July 17, 2019, 08:53:03 AM »
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1151466317876224000.

Nice, might as well do something with the better batteries they got for the Lite

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5290 on: July 17, 2019, 09:31:07 AM »
Can I just buy the battery instead
fat

kingv

« Reply #5291 on: July 17, 2019, 10:14:33 AM »
Damn that’s a solid improvement.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #5292 on: July 17, 2019, 10:52:11 AM »
No joycon fix, no buy from me.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-joy-con-drift-is-becoming-a-real-problem-on-the-switch.129364/

2/3rds of a userbase having defective controllers should be Nintendo's focus besides battery life and QOL improvements.

"Buy hori joycons" and "Play docked with a pro controller" aren't  solutions. I was rock hard for the Switch lite, but defective joysticks on a dedicated handheld will be a nightmare.
OH!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5293 on: July 17, 2019, 11:53:16 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-joy-con-drift-is-becoming-a-real-problem-on-the-switch.129364/

2/3rds of a userbase having defective controllers should be Nintendo's focus besides battery life and QOL improvements.

"Buy hori joycons" and "Play docked with a pro controller" aren't  solutions. I was rock hard for the Switch lite, but defective joysticks on a dedicated handheld will be a nightmare.

This isn't a real widespread problem AFAIK- no way it's "2/3rds of the user base."  Send the joycon to get fixed or just buy another one.  As opposed to if the Switch Lite controls get busted and you have to send the entire unit in for repair.
:idont

This guy said:
Quote from: fracas, post: 22805519, member: 17646
Electrical contact cleaner will fix it. Every single time.

How much do you want to bet the people with this problem have played shitloads of Smash with them?  :doge
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 11:57:39 AM by bork »
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #5294 on: July 17, 2019, 11:57:06 AM »
Is a Yoshi enjoyable or just gonna make me feel bad for it not being a real game?

I liked it. I think it's good enough to play through but it gets a bit long if you're going for all the collectibles and I was pretty burned out by the end. A lot of creative design, but yeah kinda easy.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5295 on: July 17, 2019, 11:58:19 AM »
Is a Yoshi enjoyable or just gonna make me feel bad for it not being a real game?

I liked it. I think it's good enough to play through but it gets a bit long if you're going for all the collectibles and I was pretty burned out by the end. A lot of creative design, but yeah kinda easy.

Would recommend it when it gets cheap as a "Nintendo Selects" release or something.  Not for $50+.
ど助平

mormapope

« Reply #5296 on: July 17, 2019, 12:10:13 PM »

This isn't a real widespread problem AFAIK- no way it's "2/3rds of the user base."  Send the joycon to get fixed or just buy another one.  As opposed to if the Switch Lite controls get busted and you have to send the entire unit in for repair.
:idont

This guy said:
Quote from: fracas, post: 22805519, member: 17646
Electrical contact cleaner will fix it. Every single time.

How much do you want to bet the people with this problem have played shitloads of Smash with them?  :doge

Victim blaming and Smash bullying I see.  :doge

This isnt a fluke issue that affects a few users, this is a genuine design flaw. I've seen joycon drift threads on ResetEra since the console was launched. Electric cleaner is also a temporary fix, and its not a universal fix either.

"Buy another one" is also not a solution lol. The OG phat PS2's having bunk disc drives and lasers, along with the RROD of the 360, has taught me that if a console sells well enough, critical design flaws don't matter to the manufacturer.

https://old.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/cczxwz/i_know_its_been_said_a_billion_times_but_nintendo/

I doubt people are making up their accounts of this issue.
OH!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5297 on: July 17, 2019, 12:20:56 PM »
the same dummies who suggest fixes for xbox controller stick drift i assume. stick drift is stick drift. it will happen, it may not. i've got a mountain of xbox pads that have drift. there is no "fix"
fat

mormapope

« Reply #5298 on: July 17, 2019, 12:27:24 PM »
the same dummies who suggest fixes for xbox controller stick drift i assume. stick drift is stick drift. it will happen, it may not. i've got a mountain of xbox pads that have drift. there is no "fix"

This is why Im hoping there's some sort of change with the Switch lite, the sticks themselves, or some sort internal difference.

I want a dedicated handheld, but fuck having to send the entire unit in whenever the sticks fuck up. Im fine if drift happens after a few years of heavy use, instead of it being completely random.

Throwing this issue under a rug, as if stick drift universally happens to all peripherals the same way, is fucking dumdums for cocoa rocks.

https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2019/04/05/switch-owner-with-engineering-background-discovers-joy-con-drift-design-flaw/

Basically, moving the stick around causes the sliders inside to rub along the contact pads. The sliders have metal prongs and the contact pads appear to be made out of graphite, which is softer than the metal prongs. Due to that, the contact pads wear out and microscopic debris are left behind, which then mess with the input readings resulting in the ‘drift’ 

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 12:41:28 PM by mormapope »
OH!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5299 on: July 17, 2019, 12:41:44 PM »
This isnt a fluke issue that affects a few users, this is a genuine design flaw. I've seen joycon drift threads on ResetEra since the console was launched. Electric cleaner is also a temporary fix, and its not a universal fix either.

There is no way to tell if it's two-thirds of the user-base and I highly doubt that, or else there would be way more of an uproar.

"Buy another one" is also not a solution lol. The OG phat PS2's having bunk disc drives and lasers, along with the RROD of the 360, has taught me that if a console sells well enough, critical design flaws don't matter to the manufacturer.

Why is "buy another one" not a solution here?  It's not the console- it's the controller.  You can easily get a replacement or get it repaired.  I see people bitching about Nintendo charging for shipping it back to them- that's where I think they should be footing the bill.

Not saying this isn't something that shouldn't be looked into, but it's not as big an issue like say, a fucked-up disk drive or heat sink.
ど助平

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5300 on: July 17, 2019, 12:50:29 PM »

This is why Im hoping there's some sort of change with the Switch lite, the sticks themselves, or some sort internal difference.

I want a dedicated handheld, but fuck having to send the entire unit in whenever the sticks fuck up. Im fine if drift happens after a few years of heavy use, instead of it being completely random.

Throwing this issue under a rug, as if stick drift universally happens to all peripherals the same way, is fucking dumdums for cocoa rocks.

https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2019/04/05/switch-owner-with-engineering-background-discovers-joy-con-drift-design-flaw/

Basically, moving the stick around causes the sliders inside to rub along the contact pads. The sliders have metal prongs and the contact pads appear to be made out of graphite, which is softer than the metal prongs. Due to that, the contact pads wear out and microscopic debris are left behind, which then mess with the input readings resulting in the ‘drift’ 

listen fatso, shit happens.

i've played my vita more than my own flaccid dick and it doesn't have stick drift, and i see people talking about theirs having it. luck of the draw.
fat

mormapope

« Reply #5301 on: July 17, 2019, 12:52:10 PM »

There is no way to tell if it's two-thirds of the user-base and I highly doubt that, or else there would be way more of an uproar.

Why is "buy another one" not a solution here?  It's not the console- it's the controller.  You can easily get a replacement or get it repaired.  I see people bitching about Nintendo charging for shipping it back to them- that's where I think they should be footing the bill.

Not saying this isn't something that shouldn't be looked into, but it's not as big an issue like say, a fucked-up disk drive or heat sink.

There has been an uproar, but the Switch has been the best selling console (in the US and Japan) for this entire year so far. Design flaws in consoles that sell well get fixed with console revisions.

For the original switch, there needs to be a controller revision that fixes this design flaw. Nintendo has done many controller/control revisions in the past, none for Switch so far.

For the Switch lite, if the sticks are designed and engineered similarly, this issue has extended to being a hardware issue.

With the original Switch getting revisions (better battery life for the upcoming Switches, and a better CPU/memory in the next potential wave), its really ball busting that there isn't any apparent Joycon revision in sight.

listen fatso, shit happens.

i've played my vita more than my own flaccid dick and it doesn't have stick drift, and i see people talking about theirs having it. luck of the draw.

Breh, if there's absolutely nothing Nintendo can do about this, they are mass manufacturing bad luck and should be shut down for acts of voodoo and witchcraft.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 12:57:12 PM by mormapope »
OH!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5302 on: July 17, 2019, 12:59:39 PM »
so get the shit repaired if it happens, it's really not the end of the world and not as common as 2/3 of the userbase. also there was a switch controller revision already, for the pro controller having some weird dpad issue for fat thumbed nintendoboiz

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5303 on: July 17, 2019, 01:04:47 PM »
morma, you don't have a Switch, right?  Stop taking that shit so seriously.  It's not some guaranteed thing that's going to happen if you get one.  Like any other hardware, the most vocal are always the ones having issues or who got lemons.

Has this happened to anyone here?  I have two sets of joy cons and a pro controller- hasn't happened to me.
ど助平

mormapope

« Reply #5304 on: July 17, 2019, 01:06:34 PM »
so get the shit repaired if it happens, it's really not the end of the world and not as common as 2/3 of the userbase. also there was a switch controller revision already, for the pro controller having some weird dpad issue for fat thumbed nintendoboiz

Thanks for the advice, first Bork told me to get it repaired if issues arise, but now two posters telling me that's a solution has changed my mind. I never knew videogame consoles and peripherals could be repaired until today.

If I can't get it repaired for some reason, is there some way for me to buy another joy-con? Im looking for really simple solutions here, I have infinite money and infinite patience with badly designed electronics.

OH!

Bebpo

« Reply #5305 on: July 17, 2019, 01:10:16 PM »
Can someone explain what drift is? My joy-cons seem fine but my pro controller sometimes just disconnects randomly in a game.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5306 on: July 17, 2019, 01:14:42 PM »
Drift is exactly what it says. Where your character/cursor moves despite you not touching it at all. Like if Mario just kept walking even when you weren't playing the game
fat

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #5307 on: July 17, 2019, 01:28:33 PM »
My nephew's Switch has the drift thing, but he also tends to treat electronics like shit cause he's a 7 year old.

The stick on my right joycon makes metallic noises so I'm expecting that the spring in there is not of the best quality.

mormapope

« Reply #5308 on: July 17, 2019, 01:49:23 PM »
Can someone explain what drift is? My joy-cons seem fine but my pro controller sometimes just disconnects randomly in a game.

Unintentional movement with no input from the player. So if a joystick is in a neutral position, the character, or screen, is moving. Or, in game menus, it'll cycle infinitely and loudly. Itll also interfere with your inputs.

If you look up past Nintendo controllers + drift, its all mario kart related. As in, drifting tips with the kart. Switch/joycon drift gets you to the issue right away.

N64 controllers are also very prone to drift issues based on the amount of discussion about them. I give Nintendo slack there, joystick control is a huge innovation and all their own games use the stick well.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:54:14 PM by mormapope »
OH!

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5309 on: July 17, 2019, 01:59:41 PM »
My favorite N64 joystick-adjacent concern was the chalky build-up.
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5310 on: July 17, 2019, 02:17:33 PM »
Thanks for the advice, first Bork told me to get it repaired if issues arise, but now two posters telling me that's a solution has changed my mind. I never knew videogame consoles and peripherals could be repaired until today.

If I can't get it repaired for some reason, is there some way for me to buy another joy-con? Im looking for really simple solutions here, I have infinite money and infinite patience with badly designed electronics.

have you tried whining on forums about products you don't own to people who don't care? that usually fixes problems instantly.

mormapope

« Reply #5311 on: July 17, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »

have you tried whining on forums about products you don't own to people who don't care? that usually fixes problems instantly.

How bout I drizzle some hot nacho cheese on my rager cock and you can take your sweet weaboo lips and suck it off you softass. One person bitching in a thread that is generally a Nintendo-topia makes you wanna try to dogpile me, eh?

Wanting a dedicated handheld that won't have a prevalent design issue from the previous iteration should not be a controversial opinon. That's like, the most basic bitch shit possible.

Instead, Im getting treated to some flat earth mindfuckery where joycon drifting isn't a thing or an actual issue to be brought up.

I thought this was a discussion thread about the Switch, my bad. This is a stealth Nintendo cock worship thread. I like my Japanese men to be a bit chubbier than Nintendo's to be honest.
OH!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5312 on: July 17, 2019, 02:37:42 PM »
Well at least you don't have to worry about the top buttons on the joycons, cause you seem plenty triggered already. :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5313 on: July 17, 2019, 02:38:38 PM »
:lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5314 on: July 17, 2019, 02:40:50 PM »

How bout I drizzle some hot nacho cheese on my rager cock and you can take your sweet weaboo lips and suck it off you softass. One person bitching in a thread that is generally a Nintendo-topia makes you wanna try to dogpile me, eh?

Wanting a dedicated handheld that won't have a prevalent design issue from the previous iteration should not be a controversial opinon. That's like, the most basic bitch shit possible.

Instead, Im getting treated to some flat earth mindfuckery where joycon drifting isn't a thing or an actual issue to be brought up.

I thought this was a discussion thread about the Switch, my bad. This is a stealth Nintendo cock worship thread. I like my Japanese men to be a bit chubbier than Nintendo's to be honest.

Nobody said any of that.  I just said that I doubt it's happening to "two-thirds of Switch owners." That would be ridiculously-high.

You can pay four bucks to ship a defective joycon to Nintendo to repair/replace or buy another controller if you don't want to do that- nobody is excusing any of this.  It's just not the same kind of issue like a RRoD or whatever.  I've had other console controllers break before- it happens.  Maybe I should go write an article about it.
 :thinking
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5315 on: July 17, 2019, 02:41:28 PM »
my pro controller sometimes just disconnects randomly in a game.

Have you made sure to update the controller firmware recently?  Might help.
ど助平

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #5316 on: July 17, 2019, 02:44:07 PM »
More like MormaMOPE.

mormapope

« Reply #5317 on: July 17, 2019, 02:48:49 PM »
Well at least you don't have to worry about the top buttons on the joycons, cause you seem plenty triggered already. :doge

While youre sucking my dick, Ill make sure to fuck you in the butt with the defective joycons. Maybe your unwashed ass will work like electric cleaner.

Nobody said any of that.  I just said that I doubt it's happening to "two-thirds of Switch owners." That would be ridiculously-high.

You can pay four bucks to ship a defective joycon to Nintendo to repair/replace or buy another controller if you don't want to do that- nobody is excusing any of this.  It's just not the same kind of issue like a RRoD or whatever.  I've had other console controllers break before- it happens.  Maybe I should go write an article about it.
 :thinking

Oh Ill save you the trouble, there's already tons of articles about it and many many threads for the past two years on this issue.

Also, fine, it isn't 2/3rds. But it's also not a manufacturered issue from the anti Nintendo illuminati.
OH!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5318 on: July 17, 2019, 02:53:25 PM »
Can't they increase the deadzone in firmware, as a dirty workaround? I've always assumed that consoles do this already, because the worn console controllers I own have much worse stick drift on PC than on the consoles themselves.

mormapope

« Reply #5319 on: July 17, 2019, 03:01:37 PM »
Can't they increase the deadzone in firmware, as a dirty workaround? I've always assumed that consoles do this already, because the worn console controllers I own have much worse stick drift on PC than on the consoles themselves.

This would be the ideal solution imo. As long as the "correction" doesn't make the deadzone too big, it'd be a good enough work around potentially.

Like you've described, PC games or input detection on PC is a lot more sensitive than on the intended console the peripheral is for.
OH!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5320 on: July 17, 2019, 03:14:59 PM »
Also, fine, it isn't 2/3rds. But it's also not a manufacturered issue from the anti Nintendo illuminati.

Well, yeah- who are we?  REEEE?
 :shaking
spoiler (click to show/hide)

DON'T ANSWER THAT

:rage
[close]
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5321 on: July 17, 2019, 03:19:00 PM »
Nintendo: "Hey remember when we had really good screens on some models of the Gameboy Advance SP and Nintendo DS/3DS and really bad ones on others?"

Consumers: "We had to check the serial numbers right? And in most cases they were easy to spot because of special editions..."

Nintendo: "YES! Now, let's play that game again. But this time we won't make any 'visible' changes. We just put in a new chip and battery and everything else is the same."

Consumers: "So how will we know if retailers are just clearing out old stock or selling refurbished models or if these are the new ones with better batteries or chips or even if they're released outside of Japan?"

Nintendo: "YES!"
🤴

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5322 on: July 17, 2019, 03:21:00 PM »
Sounds like what Sony did with the PSVR when they released the upgraded version :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5323 on: July 17, 2019, 03:39:03 PM »
Current box:

New box:

Nintendo:
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #5324 on: July 17, 2019, 04:04:46 PM »
"Play docked with a pro controller" aren't  solutions.

Works for me :trumps :miyamoto

Tasty

« Reply #5325 on: July 17, 2019, 04:12:51 PM »
I agree with morma though, but only on the principle of being personally tired hearing Joy-Con complaints over and over.

kingv

« Reply #5326 on: July 17, 2019, 04:16:23 PM »
Funnily enough, my switch is the only console I have where none of the controllers have busted in one way or another.

I hade Xbox controllers where the 3.5mm stopped working for whatever reason, and ps4 controllers withe broke shoulder buttons, but all of my joy cons work fine.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5327 on: July 17, 2019, 04:31:00 PM »
I agree with morma though, but only on the principle of being personally tired hearing Joy-Con complaints over and over.

Plus it has another big fault of having no d-pad!   :awesome

Funnily enough, my switch is the only console I have where none of the controllers have busted in one way or another.

I hade Xbox controllers where the 3.5mm stopped working for whatever reason, and ps4 controllers withe broke shoulder buttons, but all of my joy cons work fine.

Have had good luck with all console controllers this gen.  *knock on wood*

Last gen the biggest problems I had were with third party controllers.  Namely Mad Catz fightpads.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5328 on: July 17, 2019, 04:44:01 PM »
DS4 are the only controllers I had issues with. One of them had the thumbpads come off, the other just randomly stopped connecting wirelessly.

I've heard the Xbone Elite controller have had issues so I avoided those, and I'm fine using their regular ones for PC/console play anyway.

Tasty

« Reply #5329 on: July 17, 2019, 06:02:13 PM »
The d-pad issue is honestly the bigger one more people should be talking about, considering it affects both Joy-Cons and Pro Controllers...

At the very least for that one, there's Hori's solution for the Joy-Con crowd. (Still nothing for us Pro Controller users tho. :()

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5330 on: July 17, 2019, 06:33:17 PM »
The d-pad issue is honestly the bigger one more people should be talking about, considering it affects both Joy-Cons and Pro Controllers...

At the very least for that one, there's Hori's solution for the Joy-Con crowd. (Still nothing for us Pro Controller users tho. :()

What's the issue with the pro controller's d-pad? From appearances it seems to be a proper d pad and not that bullshit on the joycons. I haven't played with one, though, so no clue.
yar

Bebpo

« Reply #5331 on: July 17, 2019, 06:53:09 PM »

What's the issue with the pro controller's d-pad? From appearances it seems to be a proper d pad and not that bullshit on the joycons. I haven't played with one, though, so no clue.

Pro controller's d-pad is one of the shittiest ones I've ever used. Hits the wrong direction or doeesn't register a direction enough that it made my playthrough of Celeste and Hollow Knight on it pretty frustrating at times. Always played better in handheld mode with the joycon's and it's not like those split 4 button layout are an amazing d-pad either but it's far superior to the Pro controller's d-pad. I'm definitely a bit butt-hurt that the pro controller sucks for d-pad games (aka 2d games) since these controllers are ridiculously overpriced expensive in the first place.

Also I realized I have no idea if my joycons drift because I always just use the pro controller for tv playing and docked joycons for handheld. Probably haven't detached the joycons off the screen since like launch day.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5332 on: July 17, 2019, 07:07:45 PM »
There is a solution- get an 8bitdo controller.  Syncs right up like an official joypad.  Costs way less, too.
:rejoice
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5333 on: July 17, 2019, 07:10:33 PM »
They did put out another Pro Controller with a fixed dpad. Mine seems mostly okay, works well for Mario anyway.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5335 on: July 18, 2019, 12:28:05 PM »
There's an eShop sale going on right now.  Some good stuff like both One Piece games for $15.99 each, a few Sega Ages games, R-Type Dimensions EX for $9 IIRC, Battle Princess Madelyn (GnG clone) for $10, and more. 

If you like 'Warriors' games and haven't played One Piece, definitely get Pirate Warriors 3- it's one of the best ones and this version also includes all of the DLC.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:40:34 PM by bork »
ど助平

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #5336 on: July 18, 2019, 01:04:27 PM »
mormapope did you do this

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-switch-joy-con-drift-–-class-action-investigation.129740/#post-22859860

Also that thread is embarrassing
püp

kingv

« Reply #5337 on: July 18, 2019, 01:11:09 PM »
There's an eShop sale going on right now.  Some good stuff like both One Piece games for $15.99 each, a few Sega Ages games, R-Type Dimensions EX for $9 IIRC, Battle Princess Madelyn (GnG clone) for $10, and more. 

If you like 'Warriors' games and haven't played One Piece, definitely get Pirate Warriors 3- it's one of the best ones and this version also includes all of the DLC.

Does pirate warriors 3 have split screen coop?

Tasty

« Reply #5338 on: July 18, 2019, 01:34:32 PM »

33-50% off all Mega Man games as well (they're all on my wishlist so I got an email when they dropped. #CopyMoreThingsFromSteam)

$10 - Mega Man Legacy Collection (-33%)
$10 - Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (-50%)
$12 - Mega Man X Legacy Collection (-40%)
$12 - Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 (-40%)
$20 - Mega Man 11 (-33%)

Tasty

« Reply #5339 on: July 18, 2019, 01:43:29 PM »
Also I continue to commend Capcom (on this one thing) of making these legacy collections, their naming, and their numbering make sense and be consistent.

It shouldn't be noteworthy, but obsessive side is thankful.