Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399345 times)

zomgee

• We've *all*
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14880 on: February 28, 2022, 09:24:03 PM »
Tomorrow at 11:30 with any luck, the divorce will take place. Positive thoughts my Borean fam.
rub

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14881 on: March 01, 2022, 09:39:54 PM »
And it is done. I am divorced. I’ll speak more on it later.
rub

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14882 on: March 08, 2022, 11:16:56 AM »
We've been living separately for about 2 and 1/2 months now, so the physical feeling of being separate - I'm used to that mostly.

February 28th, the Monday night before the divorce, I came over to her apartment to check it out, to see if she needed anything. She's doing okay. The apartment looks good. It's maybe a mile away from me.

Before I left I gave her a long hug and of course I cried, because I still feel sadness towards the whole thing.

In my mind, I replayed the moments of our relationship, dating, falling in love, the wedding, the birth of our child, buying houses, becoming a stable family, but I thought of all the times she hurt me, was distant, lied and cheated, made me feel less than.

I can't stay with her. She made me feel so ancillary to everything and we weren't aligned.

I just wanted to be sure.

I hope we're going to stay friends, but maybe she's not going to be able to stay friends if she doesn't figure out who she really is. She's getting help. But I know, in the back of her mind, she knows she threw away the best person there ever could have been for her.

I've moved the rest of her belongings into totes in the living room for her to get, and she still has a closet to clear out. She's also taking her sweet assed time in separating finances, so I opened my own checking account for direct deposit. She seemed none too pleased. Whatever.

So I say this: To all you people who feel you can't do it, who lack the constitution, who lack the self-respect, who feel you'll never find somebody else or that you're not good enough:

You can do this. Maybe it will hurt, maybe you'll be sad, or angry, filled with rage. Maybe you really won't find someone else. But you cannot live in a union with someone who isn't willing to respect you.
rub

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14883 on: March 08, 2022, 06:21:13 PM »
You cried? Lolol

:neogaf

spoiler (click to show/hide)
but for real, good for you. There's plenty of good people out there
[close]

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14884 on: March 08, 2022, 06:27:26 PM »
You haven’t specified what’s happening with your child, and that’s fine, but if you have custody and no reason to see your ex-wife, consider taking a serious break for a year or two before trying to be friends. You have an established dynamic that is going to continue to plague your interactions, and taking a real time off will give that a chance to at least partially reset.

You are clearly still raw and damaged from her choices, and she needs to get on with her life and get her shit straight so she doesn’t fuck up the next relationship. Don’t put yourself in a position where she can still hurt you, please.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14885 on: March 08, 2022, 08:15:39 PM »
My child is 24 and it's now my mission to get this kid the FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. My ex wife made absolutely sure that kid had zero responsibility. They can't drive, have low social skills, and won't hold onto a job for any amount of time. Basically, I have a failure to launch in my house. That stops now.

Yes I cried. :) I didn't want it to end this way.

Also there is one thing where I have to continue to be nice to her for a while (it's a $$$ thing) and then I can completely move on.
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14886 on: April 22, 2022, 09:13:47 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:00:20 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14887 on: May 02, 2022, 05:55:17 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:00:05 AM by team filler »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14888 on: May 02, 2022, 06:41:53 PM »
Post nudes so we can determine if the marriage will be fruitful
:O

james

« Reply #14889 on: May 03, 2022, 03:25:12 PM »
My ex unfriended me on Switch.

:fbm

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14890 on: May 19, 2022, 07:58:43 AM »
Well Im single again, I broke up with my GF on last weekend. We had pretty different needs as far as relationships go. She still lived with her parents and wanted to eat at home a lot, wanted to spend her evenings at home too. She said she was mostly tired from work, I can understand that but I cant really deal with that Ive found out. I need someone that wants to hang out during the week as well, cook something together etc. When I come home from work I dont want to spend all my week evenings alone, and then only spend time together from saturday to sunday (when she would usually come over).

I want to spend my evenings (not all evenings ofcourse) with the person I love and want to be with. And I want my GF to want that same thing.

So I said we should just stay friends, I value the contact I have with her, I want to keep playing games with her and meeting up once in awhile to do something fun. But the relationship part is just not gonna work..
What

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14891 on: May 19, 2022, 09:49:43 AM »
Well Im single again, I broke up with my GF on last weekend. We had pretty different needs as far as relationships go. She still lived with her parents and wanted to eat at home a lot, wanted to spend her evenings at home too. She said she was mostly tired from work, I can understand that but I cant really deal with that Ive found out. I need someone that wants to hang out during the week as well, cook something together etc. When I come home from work I dont want to spend all my week evenings alone, and then only spend time together from saturday to sunday (when she would usually come over).

I want to spend my evenings (not all evenings ofcourse) with the person I love and want to be with. And I want my GF to want that same thing.

So I said we should just stay friends, I value the contact I have with her, I want to keep playing games with her and meeting up once in awhile to do something fun. But the relationship part is just not gonna work..

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #14892 on: June 06, 2022, 12:01:58 AM »
girl came up from behind me while I was doing dishes and started bumping into.

I of course grinded back

how do i make the next move to get a strapon?

BikeJesus

« Reply #14893 on: June 06, 2022, 03:04:00 AM »
I went to a live music show with my partner of 2 years last night. I had gotten stoned at home thinking i was just having a cool night inside, when she asked me if i want to go to the show. It was in a shitty part off the city, so i went with her. I had also had a few beers.

We get there, and a band i enjoy was playing. I bought two cans of beer and slammed one while waiting the 5 second to get my change. We stand about 20 feet from the stage, in a spot with not many people close by.  I usually hate being out at these things, but now I'm pretty buzzed, stoned, and the music is great. I'm just standing, dancing on the spot, vibing, clapping to the beat occasionally, and just loving the show. Then i kinda half blacked out because i don't remember everything clearly. What i do know is i never moved from my spot because i had my bag between my feet, and i never cheered obnoxiously, because i never yell or whistle or anything like that at shows.

What i do remember is my partner being pissed off at me for zoning out to the music, and after the band finished, we were outside the show between bands and the keyboard player came up to me and gave me shit for my obnoxious clapping that apparently was sometimes on the off-beat, and for staring at the band. It is like a 10 piece band with brass, drums, shakers, guitar, bass, etc. I remember laughing it off. Then today my partner told me that i selfishly took all the energy in the room for myself with my dancing on the spot, moving my arms too much, and clapping.

This was a large venue with probably 100 people in the audience at any time.

So yeah, i managed to somehow fuck up watching live music. I told a couple people at work today and they didn't believe me.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14894 on: June 08, 2022, 06:10:10 AM »
Sounds like you had a good time, and everyone else overreacted...?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14895 on: June 08, 2022, 06:58:44 AM »
Yeah if it makes you feel any better, she would have been pissed if you'd stayed at home too. Women be like that.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14896 on: June 08, 2022, 07:04:07 AM »
“Bitches be shoppin” is my favorite joke of yours trashy
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14897 on: June 08, 2022, 07:17:42 AM »
You can't even STOP a woman shoppin'

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14898 on: June 08, 2022, 10:08:00 AM »
I went to a live music show with my partner of 2 years last night. I had gotten stoned at home thinking i was just having a cool night inside, when she asked me if i want to go to the show. It was in a shitty part off the city, so i went with her. I had also had a few beers.

We get there, and a band i enjoy was playing. I bought two cans of beer and slammed one while waiting the 5 second to get my change. We stand about 20 feet from the stage, in a spot with not many people close by.  I usually hate being out at these things, but now I'm pretty buzzed, stoned, and the music is great. I'm just standing, dancing on the spot, vibing, clapping to the beat occasionally, and just loving the show. Then i kinda half blacked out because i don't remember everything clearly. What i do know is i never moved from my spot because i had my bag between my feet, and i never cheered obnoxiously, because i never yell or whistle or anything like that at shows.

What i do remember is my partner being pissed off at me for zoning out to the music, and after the band finished, we were outside the show between bands and the keyboard player came up to me and gave me shit for my obnoxious clapping that apparently was sometimes on the off-beat, and for staring at the band. It is like a 10 piece band with brass, drums, shakers, guitar, bass, etc. I remember laughing it off. Then today my partner told me that i selfishly took all the energy in the room for myself with my dancing on the spot, moving my arms too much, and clapping.

This was a large venue with probably 100 people in the audience at any time.

So yeah, i managed to somehow fuck up watching live music. I told a couple people at work today and they didn't believe me.

Something similar happened to me i was down like a bottle of gin. And we went to a seafood restaurant. She hands me a menu, were sitting outside cause it's packed.

Next thing is her asking me what i want and i said I don't feel like seafood.

She got so mad cause apparently I'd been studying the menu for like ten minutes, and had eye drift for every girl walking around.

james

« Reply #14899 on: June 08, 2022, 11:13:12 AM »
Yeah if it makes you feel any better, she would have been pissed if you'd stayed at home too. Women be like that.

women cant live with them cant live without them amirite

BikeJesus

« Reply #14900 on: June 08, 2022, 11:17:15 AM »

Yeah, but a member of the band literally confronted me outside the show. I feel like I'm losing my mind. My gf even said it took a lot off guts for them to say something. I have decided I'm going to leave her and every night after work I've been sorting my things and throwing crap out so it makes it easier and faster to move when i find a new place to live.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14901 on: June 08, 2022, 11:42:30 AM »

Yeah, but a member of the band literally confronted me outside the show. I feel like I'm losing my mind. My gf even said it took a lot off guts for them to say something. I have decided I'm going to leave her and every night after work I've been sorting my things and throwing crap out so it makes it easier and faster to move when i find a new place to live.

this post escalated

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14902 on: June 08, 2022, 07:11:39 PM »

women cant live with them cant live without them amirite

It's more along the lines of i've seen girls get angry at their boyfriends for not accompanying them, even when the guy has perfectly valid reasons to stay at home. Then she calls him selfish after he came out with her with no notice given? I don't care how sloppy drunk he got, that's not cool.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14903 on: June 08, 2022, 09:16:08 PM »

Yeah, I mean, if you're feeling like leaving is the answer, there's probably more to it than just this one incident. Maybe you're both working up to how to say goodbye?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14904 on: June 12, 2022, 12:54:38 PM »
Ex came over to drop off the switch she gave me, we had sex and then she started blaming me for not respecting the breakup bc I wanted to have sex with her. Glad shes gone. Fucking hell
She always came over on saturday till sunday, so once per week. I broke it up bc I wanted someone to do stuff with during the week as well. Get some food together, cook something, do something fun or just hang out. But she always was tired after work and couldnt or wouldnt come over during the week. So when she did come over, naturally I wanted to be close and intimate as well, but she started blaming me like "everytime i come over you wanna do it" and im like yeah wtf im 35, young and in my prime im no grandpa of ,65 with reduced libido. I want to be with my girl. So it got kinda annoying that she would have sex with me and then later just bitch about it, like she cant give any boundaries, she said I just let it happen and im like wtf I dont want my girl to just lay there or be like "just get it over with" or some shit.

Either way fuck it im glad im done with her ass
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 12:59:51 PM by MMaRsu »
What

BIONIC

« Reply #14905 on: June 12, 2022, 04:25:38 PM »
Ex came over to drop off the switch she gave me, we had sex and then she started blaming me for not respecting the breakup bc I wanted to have sex with her. Glad shes gone. Fucking hell
She always came over on saturday till sunday, so once per week. I broke it up bc I wanted someone to do stuff with during the week as well. Get some food together, cook something, do something fun or just hang out. But she always was tired after work and couldnt or wouldnt come over during the week. So when she did come over, naturally I wanted to be close and intimate as well, but she started blaming me like "everytime i come over you wanna do it" and im like yeah wtf im 35, young and in my prime im no grandpa of ,65 with reduced libido. I want to be with my girl. So it got kinda annoying that she would have sex with me and then later just bitch about it, like she cant give any boundaries, she said I just let it happen and im like wtf I dont want my girl to just lay there or be like "just get it over with" or some shit.

Either way fuck it im glad im done with her ass

As Transhuman famously said: bitches be crazy!
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14906 on: June 12, 2022, 05:36:29 PM »
Shits got me really depressed rn fml
What

BikeJesus

« Reply #14907 on: June 12, 2022, 11:59:10 PM »
She sounds like a loser. Looking forward to when you aren't with an unstable person and look back and laugh at how bullshit the situation was.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14908 on: June 13, 2022, 09:34:12 AM »
Did she ever let you in the poop chute? Think about that. Positive thoughts.

james

« Reply #14909 on: June 13, 2022, 09:08:15 PM »
A bad economy means a discount on sugar women, get ready boys

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14910 on: June 14, 2022, 01:51:04 AM »
A bad economy means a discount on sugar women, get ready boys

This does not give me confidence in your investment wisdom.

james

« Reply #14911 on: June 14, 2022, 10:35:49 AM »
The hot summer intern at work dropped "my boyfriend" into a conversation

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14912 on: June 15, 2022, 02:10:53 AM »
The hot summer intern at work dropped "my boyfriend" into a conversation

Alpha move is to drop YOUR boyfriend into the conversation next.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14913 on: July 08, 2022, 02:40:45 AM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:59:34 AM by team filler »

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #14914 on: July 08, 2022, 03:09:52 AM »
I am once again messaging karla on tumblr and facebook. I sent nut vids  :-[
:clap
:dsp
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

BIONIC

« Reply #14915 on: July 08, 2022, 04:16:51 AM »
I am once again messaging karla on tumblr and facebook. I sent nut vids  :-[

Bitch, you haven’t been paying my alimony for two months now  :ufup
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14916 on: July 08, 2022, 06:07:45 AM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:59:22 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14917 on: July 08, 2022, 07:41:31 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:59:12 AM by team filler »

james

« Reply #14918 on: July 21, 2022, 09:58:19 AM »
1 year anniversary with my GF is this weekend, should I buy a gift.

Also a girl I stalk on reddit that was single last summer is getting married already wtf

james

« Reply #14919 on: July 22, 2022, 02:04:54 PM »
I deleted my ex from my Nintendo Switch and reverted the console to be my primary.

I lose access to a couple of games that she bought. :fbm

I can no longer track what she's playing. :fbm

But now I have a gift for my current GF  :bernie

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #14920 on: July 24, 2022, 02:27:58 AM »
Anyone else in the “God, I love being single. Commitment is so overrated” phase?
At this point I just can’t picture myself dating anymore. My former relationships have been too traumatizing.

:doge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14921 on: July 24, 2022, 03:08:53 AM »
No.

I'd kill to have my heart broken.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14922 on: July 24, 2022, 03:51:27 AM »
Anyone else in the “God, I love being single. Commitment is so overrated” phase?
At this point I just can’t picture myself dating anymore. My former relationships have been too traumatizing.

The opposite  :doge
But being single has its advantages, for sure.
ὕβρις

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #14923 on: July 24, 2022, 05:41:29 AM »
No.

Sometimes it’s nice to have a toxic partner that ruins your life.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14924 on: July 24, 2022, 06:04:30 AM »
Like alcohol, it's about pacing yourself.
 :engel

ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14925 on: July 24, 2022, 09:22:17 AM »
No.

Sometimes it’s nice to have a toxic partner that ruins your life.

But the part before they ruin your life probably feels pretty good though right?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14926 on: July 24, 2022, 09:40:35 AM »
You can get the good part without necessarily being heart broken, but it's not always scientific.
ὕβρις

james

« Reply #14927 on: July 24, 2022, 09:07:59 PM »

If youre hot, being single is probably great.

Most of us need to grab onto someone for dear life

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14928 on: July 25, 2022, 11:27:37 PM »
Things slowed down with the girlfriend after my son was born. But he’s almost 9 months old now and I met up with her for the first time in a long time the other day and it was damn good. My wife was happy to hear about it too. I like that I can take time for my family and there’s no toxicity. She was understanding the whole time.

Bebpo

« Reply #14929 on: August 04, 2022, 03:56:38 PM »
Kinda random thought, but as a short guy, for decades of dating been brushed off by every girl taller than me and limited to the dating pool of people my height or shorter (which is kinda relatively small and makes dating tougher), finally dated a tall gal.

Was interesting. Like I couldn't go for a kiss when I wanted because I couldn't reach her height to kiss, so I'd have to kinda hold her in a way to give a signal that I'm going for a kiss so she leans down.

Didn't mind it, just a different experience. But out of almost all the women I've dated, this gal was the toughest to keep interested that I can remember. It just felt like even when you're able to find a tall women willing to date a shorter guy, there's just this inherent lack of attractiveness from the lack of traditional masculinity of a tall guy leaning over, that it's a total uphill battle to keep the attraction and interest going.

Probably stuck dating shorter women for life. And lemme tell ya, that when you hit a certain age where I'm at, there aren't a lot of short single women left.

james

« Reply #14930 on: August 04, 2022, 05:08:45 PM »
Probably stuck dating shorter women for life. And lemme tell ya, that when you hit a certain age where I'm at, there aren't a lot of short single women left.

Book yourself a flight to Manilla

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14931 on: August 05, 2022, 05:02:02 PM »
I got a date tomorrow  :gladbron
What

Bebpo

« Reply #14932 on: August 20, 2022, 08:22:19 PM »
FB noticed me that it was my 1st gf's bday. Weren't not friends but we're fb friends. Out of curiousity I took a look at what she's up to these days and

she's married, lives in the midwest and is an anti-vaccine libertarian/bitcoin believer republican.

:goty2

That's a shame. Was a cool person back in the day, but had some rough life events and turned to the church and became a holy believer. And now this is where she ends up 25 years later.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14933 on: August 21, 2022, 02:50:27 AM »
Got laid last night boyss :doge
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14934 on: August 25, 2022, 08:18:20 AM »
The new place I work at has so many gorgeous girls working there its insane
What