Author Topic: Depression/mental health thread  (Read 110328 times)

Himu

Re: Depression/mental health thread
« Reply #600 on: March 05, 2020, 12:42:37 PM »
Really glad to see you pushing through those thoughts and urges, Cindi. I struggled to come up to a reply to this yesterday, I was glad to see others stepping up. I felt an amount of guilt for bringing up suicide as a way out of this shit in the politics thread. I also just didn’t know what to say because I had very similar plans yesterday morning. Been feeling very out of control. Was thinking I’d hang myself at work before anyone go there, there’s a spot where I could do a real drop hanging. Instead I wrote an “im taking a mental health day” email from my work desk and reset the alarms and left. Then I researched and got a debt transfer loan dealio that’s going to make it so I can survive even if my ex completely stiffs me. For me the thoughts come at hard times, but I’m getting a lot better at taking a positive action instead. Sending all my love

I feel you. We both need to get better.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #601 on: March 05, 2020, 02:26:03 PM »
I can say this, life does not get better. You get better. You get better at focusing on the things you enjoy, the things that you have, the people you care about, breathing. From there you can make improvements much easier and handle life better when plans don't work out, or anything else goes wrong.

Waiting for life to get better never worked out until I made myself better.

the things going on in my life are worse now than when I used to think about ending my life every day. if I look at things "objectively" I should be completely miserable. Instead I find it's pretty incredible I can drive to the beach, sprint to the water and jump into the waves. Hit up a taco truck for a delicious burrito on the cheap and maybe grab a coffee if I need to warm up. I get to take care of my mother and make sure she has it better than if I wasn't here.

It's not always easy and most likely never will be. I'm not doing everything I could be doing to improve my own life right now, but I'm also not thinking about ending myself every day. So overall I'll take that win and continue making slow progress on the things outside of my self. Inshallah  :)

BisMarckie

« Reply #602 on: March 05, 2020, 02:28:34 PM »
:tocry

bless up

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #603 on: March 05, 2020, 02:49:00 PM »
I can say this, life does not get better. You get better. You get better at focusing on the things you enjoy, the things that you have, the people you care about, breathing. From there you can make improvements much easier and handle life better when plans don't work out, or anything else goes wrong.

the things going on in my life are worse now than when I used to think about ending my life every day. if I look at things "objectively" I should be completely miserable. Instead I find it's pretty incredible I can drive to the beach, sprint to the water and jump into the waves. Hit up a taco truck for a delicious burrito on the cheap and maybe grab a coffee if I need to warm up. I get to take care of my mother and make sure she has it better than if I wasn't here.

It's not always easy and most likely never will be. I'm not doing everything I could be doing to improve my own life right now, but I'm also not thinking about ending myself every day. So overall I'll take that win and continue making slow progress on the things outside of my self. Inshallah  :)

Maybe you wouldn't need to warm up if you weren't jumping into the ocean when it's cold outside smh
this is true, but I found that if I am always waiting for the weather to be right , then I rarely get in the water. so I started going in anytime I was near a beach, even keep swimming shorts in my car so I'm always ready  8)

Himu

« Reply #604 on: March 05, 2020, 02:51:31 PM »

Very inspiring
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #605 on: March 05, 2020, 05:35:29 PM »
Life does not get better. You get better.

Newsfeed that filler wisdom

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #606 on: March 05, 2020, 06:58:40 PM »
When your Borito buddies let their mask slip to show genuine empathy  :tocry

spoiler (click to show/hide)
My iPhone autocorrect tried to change “Borito” to “abortion”   >:(
[close]
WDW

BisMarckie

« Reply #607 on: March 05, 2020, 07:08:04 PM »
When your Borito buddies let their mask slip to show genuine empathy  :tocry

My iPhone autocorrect tried to change “Borito” to “abortion”   >:(
[close]

Even with all the shitposting and being labeled as a hate site, I have never been part of a more supportive community.

Thank you brehs :tocry

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #608 on: March 05, 2020, 07:09:06 PM »

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #609 on: March 05, 2020, 08:31:05 PM »

lol Cindi got filler to put effort into a post. Mission accomplished, Cindi!
serge

Himu

« Reply #610 on: March 05, 2020, 08:36:20 PM »
Spencer how are you doing today
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #611 on: March 06, 2020, 07:12:40 AM »
Still putting one foot in front of the other, how bout you?

Himu

« Reply #612 on: March 09, 2020, 02:18:40 AM »
I had a really good weekend. It was sunny all weekend and I felt much better. It was cloudy all damn month. I'm convinced it was vitamin D related.

Keep at it cat
IYKYK

bluemax

« Reply #613 on: March 09, 2020, 10:18:44 PM »
Upped my med dosage back to the prescribed amount. I wasn't doing the full amount for awhile because I thought maybe the different meds had been interfering with my ability to achieve orgasm, and I was dating someone and things were going well. Things have not been going well since that ended, and every set back kind of makes me tailspin and frankly I'm a bit sick of it. I hope at some point I can get back to where I can manage on a lower dosage again, but I don't think that is going to be for awhile.

It sucks, 2020 was looking so bright for me and it has mostly just been awful and it is all self inflicted.
NO

TVC15

« Reply #614 on: March 09, 2020, 11:42:54 PM »
Considering going back on a med due to all the corona-related stress lately since it’s going to be an indefinite thing but I’m afraid I’ll end up sleeping all day and getting in trouble.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #615 on: March 10, 2020, 12:08:29 AM »

lol Cindi got filler to put effort into a post. Mission accomplished, Cindi!
allah's love is effortless, brother. walking in his love only requires we take weight off, not take on more  :rejoice
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:16:16 AM by filler »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #616 on: March 10, 2020, 07:04:06 AM »
Talking to people reminds me that I just really hate people.

Don't get me wrong, Grindr talk is cute as fuck but there's other shit in addition that is souring me on talking to people
[close]

TVC15

« Reply #617 on: March 10, 2020, 11:34:24 AM »
I feel like I need to take a break from here, but I’m worried I’m just isolating myself more

Edit: yeah, I need to do something about my low self-worth and how much I don’t like myself. I love you guys, but I think I shouldn’t be around here if I want to try to work on this. I’m sure I’ll fail and be back, but I guess I should try while I feel like I can.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:39:20 PM by TVC15 »
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #618 on: March 20, 2020, 03:17:21 AM »
 :shaking

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #619 on: March 20, 2020, 03:17:42 AM »
scared, brehs

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #620 on: March 20, 2020, 03:23:41 AM »
Everything's going to be fine, filler. Shut the news off for a bit and take care of yourself.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #621 on: March 20, 2020, 03:39:37 AM »
I've been eating take out and avoiding supermarkets so I don't risk being around people and bringing this shid home with me :doge now I'm being forced to go to the grocery store with everyone else packed together and there's no guarantee there will be anything to buy  :thinking

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #622 on: March 20, 2020, 04:00:01 AM »
Yeah it sucks. But we'll make it. Just one foot in front of the other. That's all we can do.
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #623 on: March 20, 2020, 04:18:03 AM »
never had the government tell me I can't go outside, that's scary enough on its own  :doge

thisismyusername

« Reply #624 on: March 20, 2020, 04:46:12 AM »
never had the government tell me I can't go outside, that's scary enough on its own  :doge

I mean, technically you can. They can't stop you, unless they shoot you (which would be... very... fascist). The only thing they can do is gently (but firmly) suggest you stay home. You're in California, right? Things are popping off there, so it's understandable they'd want you to be cooped up in the apartment/house.

Do you have a balcony or something? Apparently going on walks in the daytime or just sitting outside supposedly helps with mental health. I don't know if I buy it, but maybe take a book (remember those?) or something that isn't going to be blindingly bright outside (or find some shade maybe) and sit there for like 5-15 minutes. If you aren't in shade and can get some light on you, the Vitamin D ... dick joke here... is supposed to help with mental health. Supposedly, I'm not a scientist or psychologist. I just play one on the internet.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #625 on: March 20, 2020, 05:42:18 AM »
I've just accepted life is going to be fucked for a while and it does suck for the time being. hoping I can find food when I get into the super market in the morning  :corona_mj

thisismyusername

« Reply #626 on: March 20, 2020, 05:45:35 AM »
I'm sure you will, dude. While you're out, maybe go to a bookstore. Find some fiction (even if it's trash fiction) to read if you're not working/etc. Maybe get a book for exercises? I dunno your interests, but surely they have one. Provided a bookstore is open, of course. Given all the shutdowns, I don't know. Maybe buy it off Kindle but it'd ruin the "go read outside on your balcony and smoke/etc." vibe I'm trying to go for.

(Well maybe not smoke due to higher risks from the virus, but you get what I mean)

Basically don't let being cooped up bother you so much. Now's a good time as any to focus on yourself and your entertainment (that isn't sex, of course?) or enjoyment and hobbies/etc improvements.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #627 on: March 20, 2020, 04:15:16 PM »
scared, brehs

Gonna be rough on the mind for lots of people the next while.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #628 on: March 20, 2020, 05:23:09 PM »
Oh hey thanks for reaching out I'm hoarding toilet paper right now and I don't have the capacity to help you.
Is there someone else you can reach out to?

🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #629 on: March 21, 2020, 01:32:01 AM »
If anyone wants to vent or chat or get anything off their chest and doesn't want to do it in public, send me a PM. I'm happy to listen, offer some advice or just shoot the shit to ease your mind a little. I can't give you any advice on how to deal with mental health issues, but think of me as a shoulder to lean on. Unload your burden, my shoulders are broad.
Spud

Tasty

« Reply #630 on: May 04, 2020, 12:07:12 AM »
I kinda feel the same way sometimes about the pandemic. And yeah, barely chipping away at that wall in a cave, hoping that someday one of your strikes breaks open a sunny exit, definitely can feel like a huge weight and make you avoid thinking about the future.

Have you tried melatonin for sleep issues? Thinking about it you've probably tried lot's of things... just came to mind since melatonin gummies were prescribed for my niece for a period of time, and seemed to do OK.

Tasty

« Reply #631 on: May 04, 2020, 12:25:09 AM »
I hate to post this on the heels of Wrath's post, but I wanted to say I feel like something's changed inside my mind this year.

A year ago, living with my parents, being unemployed, and having no car... it felt like I was at the bottom of the ocean. In fact I kept going back to the image of Angel trapped there at the end of season three.

Summary: the vampire Angel is tied up and thrown in a coffin, which is dumped at the bottom of the Atlantic. Immortal due to his vampirism, Angel won't die from lack of oxygen, so it was essentially eternal solitary confinement.

"Angel got what he deserved."

I also thought a lot about Wesley's response, "We all get what we deserve."

I bring up the TV show Angel because it's part of what's helped me. It's entry-level Philosophy 101 stuff, but the themes of existentialism really resonated with me when I started putting it in terms of my own life.

"If nothing we do matters, then the only thing that matters is what we do."

It feels like I've had a very long, shitty hangover from theism. Even though I felt like doing good things was worth it, that started taking a backseat in my personality the longer time went on. Being in Boston in particular, flush with cash, hitting bars every other night... I had a pretty serious drinking problem that I was doing everything possible to avoid confronting. It's such a terrible cliche I can barely bring myself to type it, but I had a missing piece I was trying to fill.

And the flip that switched when I went "Oh, God's not watching me every moment?" It started this insidious idea in my head that I could act publicly one way, and privately another, and it would all be cool since the only part I cared about people knowing was the public part.

But that's never really the case. The human brain is not a computer where you can just pop in a new hard drive and keep shit separate. The shitty thoughts you have in private will eventually corrupt your soul, whether God exists or not. I spent way too much mental energy hating people I thought wronged me, even though on reflection in most of those situations the problem was me.

Put another way:

Even if I think I'm a good person, if I deliberately choose to avoid doing the right thing because it's hard or I'm worried about myself, then I'm not a good person. It's easy to type here but so much goddamn harder to internalize in your day-to-day life. I'm still struggling with making what should be easy decisions -- apologizing to someone when I'm in the wrong, or offering to help even though I'm feeling extremely lazy. Real life doesn't have dramatic superhero moments (pardon the GIF) but every day will present new choices, and complaining that you're forced to make a choice is the wrong attitude to take. And that's basically how I thought throughout all of 2019.

Combined with my decision to abandon coding for a living forever, I feel like I have a purpose and drive that I haven't had in over 15 years. I feel like I'm making choices now, and that they're the right ones, instead of just being on autopilot.

And I'm still here, with the parents, with no car, with no job. But I've done a complete 180 in mindset from a year ago.

Uhhhh this turned out way longer than intended sorry lmao

Edit- Oh one more thing that changed me from being a pessimistic jerk who would lash out at people IRL to... someone who does that far less now, is realizing that my own decisions have led me here, and it needs to be my decisions to get me out.

More broadly, I realized the universe/society/God/Satan/whatever doesn't owe me shit. I don't deserve to be successful just because I think I should be.

This was really hammered home on Christmas, when the only thing I wanted was a new keyboard so I could resume learning to play. A 2-3 day depression and hurt feelings are what followed...

...I felt like a goddamn 8-year old. :lol That's when I knew I had to seriously grow the fuck up.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 12:48:07 AM by Tasty Meat »

Tasty

« Reply #632 on: May 04, 2020, 12:44:21 AM »
What really helped me though was getting a dog. Highly recommended.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #633 on: May 04, 2020, 09:45:06 AM »
Attitude and you're state is everything. If you felt good and secure about yourself, confident in your abilities you'd also feel this way about your decisions. Way easier said than done, and everyone seems to learn the hard way unless you're buddha or something. Keep your will strong, forgive yourself always, and enjoy shit. All the work is in mind, bless up.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #634 on: May 04, 2020, 10:39:16 AM »
anyone have any experiences with anti-depressants

this year was gonna be great for me and i had all these plans but then you-know-what happened and now everything has to wait

but now would be a good time to try anti-depressants

i don't have much anxiety problems, just that i can hardly learn anything or focus on stuff

which in the grand scheme of things isn't so bad, but i'd like to be able to do stuff instead of just waste time

so i was wondering if anti-depressants can help with that

I was on SSRI'S (escitalopram) for only 5 days before I quit. It takes about a month to build up enough in the bloodstream to start working, but I was getting pretty much every side effect listed. My skin was freezing cold and clammy yet I was sweating, I was nauseous, my bones ached, and I could barely follow conversations because I was so out of it. I was on the lowest possible dosage of SSRI, and Ondasetron still didn't help with the nausea.

Now that I know what the side effects are like, i'm too scared to start taking them again. I guess i'm only qualified enough to give this one piece of advice: if you start taking them, don't stop until you get over the hump and they start working.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #635 on: May 04, 2020, 03:57:20 PM »
ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck

reading about those side effects makes me reconsider

i knew there were possible side effects but thats bad... altho i guess you seem to have had it pretty bad, other people seem to have only the side effect of not being able to orgasm anymore :doge

Yeah i'm super skinny so maybe it hit me even harder than it would a regular person. And I wasn't used to neurochemical changes back then either, I barely even drank.

Honestly one of the biggest regrets in my life is not keeping up with them because I wonder whether it would have been possible for me to be happy. Don't let me being a pussy stop you from taking them

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #636 on: May 12, 2020, 02:20:01 AM »
Man it really sucks when you're feeling down or even lonely and you have no one to turn to. I try my best to always be there for people when they feel the same way, but it's my own fault in that I hate talking to anyone about my problems cause it always feels like I'm burdening them. I'm always listening to people, so I know it really isn't as people just need an outlet sometimes. I just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe it's due to oversharing in the past and having that backfire in my face but I've been conditioned to think that as soon as I vent about my problems whoever I'm venting to would start distancing themselves from now on. The mundane truth is that people get busy, something else takes their focus, or they start having their own issues to deal with and there isn't anything wrong with that. It's never really that personal. But my mind will always go there regardless of what the truth may be.

It's starting to get really tiring. I miss my ex and even regret turning her down last she texted me though I absolutely did the right thing in rejecting her, if only cause in spite of our relationship falling apart and the glaring flaws that were always there, she was always happy to listen and knew how to get me to open up and make me feel heard. And it went both ways, probably the only relationship and/or friendship where that never felt one sided. Hell, I'm sitting here thinking of hitting her up, knowing it'll either blow up in my face due to me rejecting her last time or fall right back into a co-dependent and parasitic relationship doomed to fail. I'm glad I typed this up if only cause it re-convinced me that I moved on and nothing good would come out of that.

But still, I'm fucking tired. Too bad saudi is shit for mental health, cause a therapist sounds like exactly the right thing for this hole I found myself in.

Life just sucks sometimes, I guess. Back to watching twitch streams.
:heart

Bebpo

« Reply #637 on: May 14, 2020, 07:05:09 PM »
So like, is there anyone out there whose actually happy right now? I feel like at best we're all getting by, but I'm definitely struggling with depression. I dislike my job more than ever right now and am trying to do everything I can to find stuff I enjoy to make up for all the negativity and shit from when I work each day.

Used to do that in general, but I'd go out and socialize and date and do fun things and it would make up for the mostly unhappy times during work hours. But now, idk. I try walks, drives, exercise, cooking, talking to people on dating sites, chatting with friends, now I'm trying writing, but none of it really is making me feel happy and fulfilled in life right now. Games/Movies/Books are fun but just time distracting things and then it's bed time again and then time to get up and slog through shitty work again and repeat until the weekend.

Would be nice to find something that is life motivating right now to feel good waking up in the morning and positive about each day.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #638 on: May 14, 2020, 07:16:27 PM »
i didn't even clock in to work the last two days and i could not give less of a fuck. when the highlight of your day is choosing what game to play or show to watch things start to feel pretty grim.

it's good that you're getting out at least, and socializing. might be nice to take up a new hobby or project, just to have some goals.
pcp

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #639 on: May 14, 2020, 07:18:11 PM »
I'm not happy but I have gotten to the point where I'm at the same level of unhappiness pre-pandemic. 

Tasty

« Reply #640 on: May 14, 2020, 07:31:24 PM »
I was on-and-off unemployed and living with my parents for the year going into COVID-19 lockdown, which I'm pretty sure reset my mind/social expectations cause I'm kinda thriving rn tbh. I feel like I have clear goals and I'm no longer locked into some long-determined destiny.

Dunno if there's going to be a world left for me to pursue those goals in, but I'm working under the assumption humanity will figure the big issues out (otherwise the ennui sets in.)

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #641 on: May 14, 2020, 07:40:35 PM »
I had a couple of days over the weekend where I was in very sad depression but I’ve bounced back to my baseline of just feeling emotionally dead. I call it meh-xistence.
WDW

shosta

« Reply #642 on: May 14, 2020, 07:43:00 PM »
crapathy
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #643 on: May 14, 2020, 07:44:58 PM »
Yawnnui
每天生气

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #644 on: May 14, 2020, 09:05:59 PM »
what now

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #645 on: May 14, 2020, 09:35:08 PM »
Yeah, everyone is more down than usual right now. Just try not to live in a bottle or whatever all day. :-[
Hi

Bebpo

« Reply #646 on: May 14, 2020, 11:25:10 PM »
might be nice to take up a new hobby or project, just to have some goals.

Yeah I just don't know what haha, or how to find the time to do it...

I mean I took up cooking and drink mixology and trying to get back into game journalism. With stay home orders and limited stuff available by delivery (like for crafting and stuff), just kinda limited.

Learn I language I guess? But can't travel or use it for now....

bluemax

« Reply #647 on: May 15, 2020, 12:07:24 AM »
So I started trying Yoga with Adrienne, I first did her beginner video a bunch of times (she recommends repeating it until you're comfortable) and I've started on the 30 day series. Also at the behest of my therapist I've started trying guided meditations, because I struggled to do regular ones. It's still early in all of this, but honestly whenever I feel that tightening in my chest or acceleration of my heart from anxiety, I start doing some deep breathing and try clearing my head and it helps a ton. I'm not perfect, and last week I had a bunch of days where I had bad moments and didn't do any of this, but I'm trying to commit to it because I do notice the difference.

The other stupidly basic thing I did do while I was feeling down last week, was I would get up and move. Especially on the weekend. If looking at the internet was getting me down, I would shut my laptop, and just go to the kitchen and clean or go to my room and dust or something super simple. I also try to go somewhere close just outside my neighborhood in my car on the weekends. Just to remind myself there is a world beyond the area I usually walk my dog.
NO

Clockwork5

« Reply #648 on: May 15, 2020, 01:44:02 AM »
Life is really fucking me up right now. I’m lucky my partner is so supportive or else I would be edging towards despair. As it is, I just mildly freak out before bed for a while.

-moved (KC to NC) in November to live with girlfriend who had moved away for school a while back.
-mom gets brain cancer in December but they think they caught it quickly.
-because why not, I need two root canals in February
-get the first one done, waiting for crown.
-Corona
-dentist closed
-lost job
-moms brain cancer is going for the kill, year max with radiation and surgery.
-gotta move back to KC now because this might get ugly.
-still need that second fucking root canal, holy shit this sucks
-dentist closed
-fuck

That actually felt kinda good.

shosta

« Reply #649 on: May 15, 2020, 02:00:58 AM »
bless up, my friend
每天生气

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #650 on: May 15, 2020, 02:13:46 AM »

But still, I'm fucking tired. Too bad saudi is shit for mental health, cause a therapist sounds like exactly the right thing for this hole I found myself in.

Life just sucks sometimes, I guess. Back to watching twitch streams.

There are legit proper online therapists (video calls) if you can cough up the dough ($150+ per session). So the option is there, and they can work around time zones as needed.
Margs

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #651 on: May 15, 2020, 09:30:06 AM »
So I started trying Yoga with Adrienne, I first did her beginner video a bunch of times (she recommends repeating it until you're comfortable) and I've started on the 30 day series. Also at the behest of my therapist I've started trying guided meditations, because I struggled to do regular ones. It's still early in all of this, but honestly whenever I feel that tightening in my chest or acceleration of my heart from anxiety, I start doing some deep breathing and try clearing my head and it helps a ton. I'm not perfect, and last week I had a bunch of days where I had bad moments and didn't do any of this, but I'm trying to commit to it because I do notice the difference.

The other stupidly basic thing I did do while I was feeling down last week, was I would get up and move. Especially on the weekend. If looking at the internet was getting me down, I would shut my laptop, and just go to the kitchen and clean or go to my room and dust or something super simple. I also try to go somewhere close just outside my neighborhood in my car on the weekends. Just to remind myself there is a world beyond the area I usually walk my dog.

I like yoga with Yoga with Adrienne

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #652 on: May 15, 2020, 11:00:49 AM »
possible you may have cte from injury?  :-\

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #653 on: May 15, 2020, 11:22:47 AM »
Yeah, I have often worried if my bouts of depression and such are related to the many head injuries I suffered as a child.. and adolescent.. and adult

Hang in there, riot, sendin love

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #654 on: May 15, 2020, 11:54:32 AM »
Yeah, my list starts at 2 when I fall off the side of a stairwell, splitting my head open and then older brother stuff, sports stuff, the time I knocked myself out running into a slick wet garage :lol I also used to be a total spaz and hit myself sometimes, so :/

But yeah, I mean, one way or another we’re all turning to mush someday but yeah fuck I so feel dumber....

Decided getting dumber is a win, I wanted to be the nice old dumb hippy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 12:00:28 PM by CatsCatsCats »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #655 on: May 15, 2020, 12:11:58 PM »
I used to hit my head against brick walls when I was 14-15 because I was convinced if I could hurt my brain enough to "dumb myself down" I'd be normal enough to be happy, but now I wonder if I wasn't just subconsciously looking for any reason to hurt myself.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #656 on: May 15, 2020, 02:08:06 PM »
sorry, roit  :-\

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #657 on: May 15, 2020, 02:19:57 PM »
I was looking for an email I sent earlier this week; and when I read it I noticed I used 2 completely wrong words.

Like I know what word I intended to type, and I'm not talking typos, just total word replacement with something that maybe phonetically is somewhat close.

In glancing at a few of my forum posts I'm doing it here too;  noticed "cleared" instead of "cured" for instance.

Something misfiring in my brain.

yaere is th brother.  Welcome to the cum.

shosta

« Reply #658 on: May 15, 2020, 02:35:39 PM »
Get back with the Yemeni chick?

not really. Thirst makes us do crazy things
[close]
每天生气

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩