Author Topic: Depression/mental health thread  (Read 107952 times)

hungrynoob

• boo
Re: Depression thread
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2017, 02:01:44 PM »
i've been breaking them in half the last month or so as opposed to the full dose, seems to round off the edges a bit without too big of a change in overall effect and if restless or whatever i can just take the other half, doctor actually suggested trying it if i wasn't liking the full dose anymore

just an option to keep in mind if it seems too powerful :lol

This just reminded me, if anyone has anxiety issues speak to your doctor and propranolol or whatever the fuck its called. Dr prescribed me this for my migraines but also said it helped anxiety. Works a treat.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2017, 11:13:23 PM »
i've been breaking them in half the last month or so as opposed to the full dose, seems to round off the edges a bit without too big of a change in overall effect and if restless or whatever i can just take the other half, doctor actually suggested trying it if i wasn't liking the full dose anymore

just an option to keep in mind if it seems too powerful :lol

We'll see, it's 15Mg, so it shouldn't be that bad. :doge

Prinny_Dood

« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »
This week I talked to my therapist about my relationship with my mother. She wants me to be more assertive with her and not be afraid to say something that she might disagree with.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2017, 06:30:43 PM »
So, as you'll remember around June/Julyish I had a bit of a nervous breakdown. Breakdown is too big a word, I could still function but my whole life was a bunch of dread and I was beyond burnt out. The doc put me on some paxil to help calm the nerves. I had a heart to to heart with the boss and scaled back work. Certainly from  July to about mid September the paxil helped me keep things together. But my perscription ran out like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I've just been too busy to go and get it refilled, but I'm actually finding I'm doing relatively alright. I think a lot of it has to do with my wife helping me out and giving someone to communicate with and also getting work back to human levels. Now, truth be told, I don't think I could be where I am without the paxil helping a bit to get me to a point where I could get things to a more amenable place. But I'm wondering if I should stop because I'm feeling better, or if I'm just in a calm before the storm place and shouldn't stop. Any advice?
que

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2017, 06:38:02 PM »
For sure get your prescription refilled, its not a medication you just stop taking the moment you feel better, takes time.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2017, 09:47:53 PM »
what do you do on those days where stuff that usually keeps you ok isnt working
pcp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2017, 02:38:44 AM »
Follow up with your doctor, see about refilling your scrip.

Talk with your boss, be VERY clear about the tentativeness with which you need to approach any kind of “restored” schedule.  The job I left after a decade had a half dozen full-blown nervous break down victims. Those people were unable to work in their field, just because they let work manage their schedules instead of looking out for their own health.

Keep talking with your wife, or even get professional talking-therapy help. Being able to discuss things can help you clarify your own thoughts and needs and keep things in line, keep things from overwhelming you.

You’ve got my email, you can also write me anytime! Or voice chat.  I’ll be happy to lend an ear.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:15:42 PM by chronovore »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »
Oh Chrono sempai. I love you  :-*

yeah I think I'll talk to the doc. I've been upfront with my boss. I think he understands that if he pushes too hard I'm just done. I know it sounds bad, but my boss had 2 nervous breakdowns (worse than mine, he was hospitalized for a while) earlier this year because of the stress of the job so he's been there , and if he hadn't had those he might not be so sympathetic. So that's good on that front.

The wife has been fantastic. And I'll take a serious look into that professional turkey help.  :thinking
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2017, 08:16:47 PM »
:heartbeat

SUPER glad to hear your boss is empathetic to your situation. It's less inspiring to hear that the problem is anecdotally common in your work…?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2017, 11:55:42 PM »
:heartbeat

SUPER glad to hear your boss is empathetic to your situation. It's less inspiring to hear that the problem is anecdotally common in your work…?
Yeah. I mean I think if my boss hadn't been so understanding I'd no longer be with the company. It's interesting in that 2016 was the roughest year for our company financially. We had a bunch of struggles trying to transform and survive. Now in 2017 our problems are the exact opposite. There's too much and a few of us are drowning. Luckily I think we've pulled ahead of the storm but it's interesting how success can often be much more stressful than failure.
que

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2017, 10:09:24 AM »
Not much to add puppy, just that we usually suggest a taper off SSRI as they can have withdrawl symptoms (frequency and severity depending on the specific med and person of course). But if you've been off for a while, that would be over.
dur

thisismyusername

« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2017, 11:58:27 PM »
Jolts waking you up in the middle of the night one of those taper problems?

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2017, 10:22:59 PM »
I didn't know before, but apparently yes

Here's a quick article on them I found

https://m.choosehelp.com/topics/depression/dealing-with-the-brain-zaps-during-ssri-snri-or-tramadol-withdrawal

I can't cosign that the vitamins or shit will work to help, but are pretty benign if you use them
dur

thisismyusername

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2017, 10:28:09 PM »
I was more talking like a seizure but not a seizure (not sure how to best describe it) but it only happened one day. I had more "blood draining out of" feelings around my left-eyeball which was kinda cool in a demented way a couple of days. :lol

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2017, 10:29:24 PM »
Fallen into a funk again.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2017, 08:34:30 PM »
Ugh today was the first day of the hardest time of year for me — when I leave in the dark and get home in the dark

bluemax

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2017, 11:08:19 PM »
Went and spent a day with a friend and her dogs this past weekend, thought  I was emotionally read for that but I definitely was not. Already felt like I was kind of in a funk but been even worse since.

I think one of the things that really didn't help (not my friends fault in anyway) was when my friend was talking to her dogs about going on a family walk on Sunday and it made me think about a situation years ago where I thought I was building a family with my gf at the time and the dogs we had, and now all of that is gone.
NO

thisismyusername

« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2017, 11:32:09 PM »
Ugh today was the first day of the hardest time of year for me — when I leave in the dark and get home in the dark

Ha, I know that feeling. Today (well yesterday) felt slow as hell for me. Speaking getting home in the dark: I kinda want to take a vacation in Alaska sometime in the summer since apparently they get daylight even at like 3AM there for a month or two. Would be rad to experience once or twice in my life.

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2017, 03:09:00 AM »
Autumn and early winter is the hardest time for me too. Though after a while I come to appreciate the early nights: Having the day off on a cold, foggy day with dusk settling in somewhere around 4 pm, and you sitting on the warm couch playing vidya or doing other loser nerd stuff without feeling remorse for not going outside - that's a nice feeling  :P

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2017, 06:17:08 AM »
Yeah here in the nw I think I am not going to see the sun at all for a few months.
Hi

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2017, 01:03:56 PM »
Dude, that's so me. I don't know why, but I hate driving in the dark, not because of anxiety or anything, it just depresses me. Getting to work and it's dark, leave and it's dark is all kinds of despressing for me.
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2017, 06:23:08 PM »
Dude, that's so me. I don't know why, but I hate driving in the dark, not because of anxiety or anything, it just depresses me. Getting to work and it's dark, leave and it's dark is all kinds of despressing for me.

That kind of thing is depressing for anyone except Dracula.

We feel like we've been at work over half of the day, we know that we've missed ALL of the sunshine by being indoors all day long. If possible, take your breaks outside and walk around. Juice up on Vitamin D from the sun in the moments you can.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2017, 08:19:30 AM »
Sometimes I can't tell if I fucked everything up or if this is just the way things are supposed to be. Nostalgia is a bitch.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 08:23:36 AM by seagrams hotsauce »

thisismyusername

« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2017, 09:07:28 AM »
Sometimes I can't tell if I fucked everything up or if this is just the way things are supposed to be. Nostalgia is a bitch.

Better than feeling unwanted and that everyone hates you. :doge (Kill me.gif)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2017, 09:07:35 AM »
It might be a placebo effect, but going tanning once a week during this time of the year helps me adjust. I go in the low watt bed where you can lay down for 20 minutes. Works as a way to meditate also.

agrajag

« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2017, 09:11:09 AM »
If you get sunburn easily, do you put sunblock in a tanning bed?

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2017, 10:42:59 AM »
It might be a placebo effect, but going tanning once a week during this time of the year helps me adjust. I go in the low watt bed where you can lay down for 20 minutes. Works as a way to meditate also.

Lots of people visit tanning saloons to combat their winter blues, so I think there is more to it than it just being a placebo effect. Personally it never worked that way for me. I guess artificial sun light just doesn't do it for me. I need blue sky and the heat, the smells and the half-naked chicks of a warm summer day to actually convince me that it's anything other than a drab winter day.

If you get sunburn easily, do you put sunblock in a tanning bed?

I think there is an even a higher risk of getting sunburns while tanning, because the radiation is way stronger than what natural sun light emits. Tho if it's just for the winter blues you can use a low watt bed like ToxicAdam described.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2017, 12:12:43 PM »
pcp

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2017, 12:36:39 PM »
Yeah I’ve thought about getting a sun lamp

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2017, 12:43:23 PM »
Yeah, it can be rough.

When you say depression here, do you mean the clinical type? It probably doesn't matter, as every person on Earth is vulnerable to depression at times. Just wondering if you've seen a professional at any point.
Did you see a professional after Hilary fucked us?

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2017, 05:49:11 PM »
The only problem with those therapy lamps I've found is that they're kinda shitty light for well anything you'd want to use a light for, especially if they don't have an adjustable bulb. And I feel dumb dragging it over by my desk or something just to blast myself with magic light while I use the computer which is really the only place to do it.

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Bebpo

« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2017, 09:33:10 PM »
The combination of the daylight savings thing (dark) combined with weather finally cooling and having missed out on all the social stuff for the last couple of weeks due to illness (missing Halloween sucked), still having that illness sorta and not sure what it is and running tests, only eating like 1.5 times a day and being malnourished, not having any social stuff going on and not feeling the energy to reach out to any new social stuff, being out of exercise for weeks because of illness and having finished up the last rpg I was playing last weekend so nothing to focus on hobby-wise atm; = bad combo. Been depressed & lethargic all week, mostly reading books in bed and sleeping when not at work. Also kinda dropped off the map on all my dating stuff because not in the mood.

Apparently tomorrow is a holiday, so 3 day weekend, but got nothing going on with my life so that just feels like a lot of time. Probably should start up another rpg and time will fly by.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2017, 09:34:57 PM »
The combination of the daylight savings thing (dark) combined with weather finally cooling and having missed out on all the social stuff for the last couple of weeks due to illness (missing Halloween sucked), still having that illness sorta and not sure what it is and running tests, only eating like 1.5 times a day and being malnourished, not having any social stuff going on and not feeling the energy to reach out to any new social stuff, being out of exercise for weeks because of illness and having finished up the last rpg I was playing last weekend so nothing to focus on hobby-wise atm; = bad combo. Been depressed & lethargic all week, mostly reading books in bed and sleeping when not at work.

Apparently tomorrow is a holiday, so 3 day weekend, but got nothing going on with my life so that just feels like a lot of time. Probably should start up another rpg and time will fly by.

I hate to be /that/ asshole, but get out of your house, go to a park or café, and read there. Be around other people. You're a sweet guy, and you have a better chance of meeting new people ANYWHERE that isn't you-alone-in-your-living-room.

benjipwns

« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
meeting new people while alone in your living room is a whole different issue

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2017, 01:51:56 AM »

Better than feeling unwanted and that everyone hates you. :doge (Kill me.gif)
Well I want you timu :uguu
que

Himu

« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2017, 03:07:08 AM »
Fuck Daylight Savings Time right in the booty tube.
IYKYK

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2017, 03:30:08 AM »

Indeed. The idea that it's beneficial for saving energy has already been disproven anyway.

Bebpo

« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2017, 04:18:45 AM »
The combination of the daylight savings thing (dark) combined with weather finally cooling and having missed out on all the social stuff for the last couple of weeks due to illness (missing Halloween sucked), still having that illness sorta and not sure what it is and running tests, only eating like 1.5 times a day and being malnourished, not having any social stuff going on and not feeling the energy to reach out to any new social stuff, being out of exercise for weeks because of illness and having finished up the last rpg I was playing last weekend so nothing to focus on hobby-wise atm; = bad combo. Been depressed & lethargic all week, mostly reading books in bed and sleeping when not at work.

I hate to be /that/ asshole, but get out of your house, go to a park or café, and read there. Be around other people. You're a sweet guy, and you have a better chance of meeting new people ANYWHERE that isn't you-alone-in-your-living-room.

It's more that when I'm not feeling well either because depression (low energy) or physically feeling sick, I don't feel like interacting with others.

Like, I'm not dying, but when I'm really sick and I feel like I'm dying, the last thing I'm thinking of is meeting new people.

benjipwns

« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2017, 02:05:06 AM »

Indeed. The idea that it's beneficial for saving energy has already been disproven anyway.
It's to promote extended hours of retail shopping and tourism. :hans1

Himu

« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2017, 12:02:29 AM »
Trying to think of things to talk about with the therapist for when I finally go.

I really want to talk about this in particular.  They really speak true to my experience.

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/03/what-emotional-neglect-really-looks-like/
https://wehavekids.com/parenting/The-Long-Term-Effects-of-Childhood-Emotional-Neglect

I'm still coming to terms that I was abused as a child. For a long time I thought I had nothing to complain about because I had three meals a day and at least I had parents. But the physical stuff, being beaten (like, not spanked but really beaten), told my feelings didn't (and still don't) matter, told I wasn't loved by my dad;etc. is making it all start to make sense. Even now I still think maybe I'm making it out of nothing. It was normal parenting. They tried to be good parents. They tried and that was enough. I just don't know, and that is why I drink.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:11:13 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2017, 12:21:49 AM »
I visited the folks the other day and they didn't really talk to me and my dad sends me a text to bring him the BBQ potato chips. I do and I'm opening them for him but instead he says,"give them to me, don't want potato chips spilled all over the place" when he dropped a glass of tomato sauce while prepping cooking dinner. I'm even criticized for doing basic acts of kindness. Yet I still question if this just me being a bitch.
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2017, 01:52:50 AM »
I visited the folks the other day and they didn't really talk to me and my dad sends me a text to bring him the BBQ potato chips. I do and I'm opening them for him but instead he says,"give them to me, don't want potato chips spilled all over the place" when he dropped a glass of tomato sauce while prepping cooking dinner. I'm even criticized for doing basic acts of kindness. Yet I still question if this just me being a bitch.

Sure doesn't sound like it. That's just rude of him.

benjipwns

« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2017, 02:55:26 AM »
Not to make too much light of it since I don't have that line that stops me, but that's like so bad at being a jerk it's funny :lol

Not even as someone's father or family, but just as a fellow human, do me the dignity of coming up with better shit excuses, even "hey be careful with not crushing them" is better.

benjipwns

« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2017, 02:56:00 AM »
Though in his defense, maybe he just spent six hours watching all of these on youtube:

Himu

« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2017, 06:32:35 AM »
Though in his defense, maybe he just spent six hours watching all of these on youtube:

I've never subscribed to a youtube channel so quickly.

:lol
IYKYK

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2017, 07:08:14 AM »

I'm sensitive to things like that too but I'm not sure your dad was intentionally rude here. My father still treats me like a child and doesn't think me capable of doing the most basic things. So when I try to do something for him he's like "Yeah just gimme that, I'll do it." or something like that. There's no intentional malice there and I think a lot of parents are acting that way. Though of course I don't know your relationship with your parents to judge that correctly.

Himu

« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2017, 07:23:33 AM »

I'm sensitive to things like that too but I'm not sure your dad was intentionally rude here. My father still treats me like a child and doesn't think me capable of doing the most basic things. So when I try to do something for him he's like "Yeah just gimme that, I'll do it." or something like that. There's no intentional malice there and I think a lot of parents are acting that way. Though of course I don't know your relationship with your parents to judge that correctly.

Nope. If it were just one thing, it'd be one thing. But it's not just one thing. It's just a series of things where my feelings aren't considered. Let's take his birthday this year. I ask what he wants to do for his birthday and he says he's going to spend it with my cousin. I suggest that we should do something and he tells no. "It's my birthday." Or how about,"Do you ever feel guilty that you are killing me?" He genuine thinks I am trying to shorten his lifespan. I asked for money from my family once because I was in dire straights and needed support. He finds out and he tells me to never ask his family for money ever again. "I'll stop smoking when you stop being an asshole", "Disney takes the best of the best, you aren't the best." Or the time he threatened to shoot me. etc. etc.
IYKYK

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2017, 08:08:14 AM »
Sorry, I didn't know that. Yeah that's different of course. That shit's abusive behavior.

It ain't my place to say but if it were me, I'd probably cut ties with this man at one point. But that's easy to say from someone on the outside, though I don't know what other advice to give you, other than maybe talk to him about his behavior. Tho he sure doesn't sound like someone who would listen to what you'd say.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2017, 09:42:57 PM »
Crying is a release. You should try crying.

Your post reminded me of this gem:

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2017, 02:20:25 AM »
It's so weird to read people who are depressed cry often. Not that it's weird, but I basically never cry. I'm not proud of that or anything like I'm some kind of badass for never crying (although...)

I get the idea people who cry sometimes are better off than people who never have the urge to cry like me. It's weird. I'm weird. Even when my depression was at its worst, I don't cry and don't really show it emotionally outside of having a dead unemotional look on my face. :goty2

Oh well.

I think your emotional state can fluctuate when youre depressed. I for the longest time tried to suppress my real feelings forever, so felt numb until i wasnt able to stop it at one point, then I started crying nightly for a year. Just because you dont feel anything doesnt mean noting is happening, it can be building up. Its better to recognising it, that youre uhappy and not feeling the unhappiness, than it is to let it build up and burst out. Because it might not be crying that it ends up leaking out, it could be anger you could start lashing out at others around you unable to regocnise the changes in yourself.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2017, 06:25:15 PM »
Man, that seasonal shit really does happen, doesn't it?
每天生气

Bebpo

« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2017, 07:42:06 PM »
At one point I realized that the reason I post so much on this forum (gaming-side and movie thread in OT) is because I have no one to talk to in my life about the stuff I like otherwise (well, outside a few IM friends I talk to as well). Like, in real life, on the average day non-work day, I don't open my mouth and actually speak to anyone outside ordering some food. Sometimes I'll go to a meetup and talk a little about small talk stuff with others and that's great, and on work days I'll talk with my co-workers; plus I call up my family and talk every few days.

But all my real life friends who were into videogames or movies or whatever all got married and became unavailable more than like once a month or two or three or four (I met up with a friend last weekend that I invited out for eight months before they were free to grab a bite); plus half my friends moved out of state. So I have pretty much zero irl close friends I can hang out with and talk about games or movies or things that I spend a good part of my free time, or shoot the shit and talk about whatever.

Anyhow, if anyone was ever wondering why I post so much on the gaming-side, that's why. No irl friends to talk about stuff, and these conversations here are like 90% of the conversations I ever have with other people outside work. I live a very alone life and I definitely don't think it's healthy psychologically. 

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2017, 07:53:57 PM »
I'm sorta the same way man. Everyone I know in real life wants to talk sports or is boring. I'm here for you breh :doge
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2017, 09:37:41 PM »
Same here, to both you dudes. Working from home, socializing is a challenging task!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2017, 09:57:44 PM »
Basically me post Uni, but I don't mind (which may or may not be indicative of something being wrong with me).

Bebpo

« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2017, 10:02:51 PM »
I'm sorta the same way man. Everyone I know in real life wants to talk sports or is boring. I'm here for you breh :doge

whoops, double post
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:12:28 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2017, 10:06:46 PM »

Thanks  :doge

Yeah, I've got one non-married friend whose pretty available to hang and we do, but he's not into games at all and more of a sports/drinking/party guy so we mostly just talk about dating and movies a little bit. I'm not super depressed about it or anything, I have some friends irl, family and a social acquaintances from social stuff I go to occassionally, just no one I can talk about games with ><

Same here, to both you dudes. Working from home, socializing is a challenging task!

This was really tough for me when I was working from home while doing some freelance game article stuff. It's also hard to keep cutoff points for work on/work off.

Basically me post Uni, but I don't mind (which may or may not be indicative of something being wrong with me).

I find it nice and relaxing at times, but I'm most happy when I have a balance. Half the nights socializing irl, out doing social things, half the days in playing games or reading a book or watching a movie.  But tends to be more like 1 night a week getting out socially and 6 nights staying in reclusive >< 

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2017, 11:19:08 PM »
This was really tough for me when I was working from home while doing some freelance game article stuff. It's also hard to keep cutoff points for work on/work off.
I've JUST started using Pomordoro method on Thursday. So far, pretty great results.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2017, 05:07:10 PM »
choas depression is a scale
Sure, absolutely. But Viktor Frankl observed that sadness is like a gas: it can expand to fill any volume.

Himu

« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2017, 08:34:02 PM »
So...I'm watching tv and the parent gives the teenager advice and the teenager can actually come to their parents about their problems without  it being put aside. Because of how I was raised where my opinions weren't valued I've always wondered if that's how parents acted in real life. The thought of being able to go to your parent for help or advice or them actually caring is foreign to me so the way parents and children act on tv always felt lacking genuity to me. Is that how parents are actually like?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:11:06 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK