Author Topic: Celebrity Sexual Harasment Apocalypse Thread  (Read 121935 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: Celebrity Sexual Harasment Apocalypse Thread
« Reply #600 on: January 17, 2018, 08:44:22 AM »
No, but they're on average physically weaker and less confrontational.

Why are you acting like it's that easy?

Exactly the reason why women can't and should not be:

-President
-CEOs
-In executive positions
-In the army
-Being paid the same as a man

:beli

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #601 on: January 17, 2018, 12:54:50 PM »
i dont see why we need to have a woman in this thread when we have etoilet and his sage wisdom
nat

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #602 on: January 17, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »
How the fuck do you people survive if you can't read non-verbal cues
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:08:48 PM by Steve Contra »
vin

kingv

« Reply #603 on: January 17, 2018, 02:05:26 PM »
She said "Let's relax."

She repeatedly moved her hand away from his penis after he kept returning it there.

She repeatedly got up and moved away from him and he followed and wouldn't let her get away.

She stopped kissing or otherwise participating physically.

She said, "Next time."

She spent 5 minutes in the bathroom.

She said she didn't want to feel forced.

She said she wasn't ready to do this.

She said you guys are all the same.

She left.

What part of that requires you to read someone's mind?

Yeah, but throughout all of that, she is intermittently sucking by him off. If someone says “I don’t want to feel forced” and then you ask them to suck you, and they do it, you didn’t sexually assault them. If they then say “no, I’m not ready for this, and you stop, you didn’t sexually assault them.

He was definitely “acting like a horny eighteen year old” but he didn’t sexually assault her. I’m not exactly saying what he did was “cool” but it’s not sexual assault.

Also, I think parents need to explain the unexpected context of this type of situation to their kids. So you go on a first date with some dude, who’s like a dozen years older than you, he rushes you through dinner, and suggests you go straight back to his house, the context of what he thinks is happening is like red flashing lights in your face. He’s not taking you back there to swap pictures and get your critique on his latest stand up.

It’s not her fault, per se,  but the whole situation was also easily avoidable. A person smart enough to see that was walking into a sex fantasy would have been like “it’s a nice night, let’s go for a walk around the city” or “let’s go get a coffee and get to know each other better” or “I’ve always wanted to see “insert local landmark here” at night time.

I think she wasn’t sexually assaulted, and also, if we should expect Aziz to be smart enough to understand her cues, we should also expect her to have been smart enough to see the context of the situation for what it was.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #604 on: January 17, 2018, 02:09:16 PM »
jesus christ
püp

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #605 on: January 17, 2018, 03:17:53 PM »
She said "Let's relax."

She repeatedly moved her hand away from his penis after he kept returning it there.

She repeatedly got up and moved away from him and he followed and wouldn't let her get away.

She said, "Next time."

She left.

Nah, man. Let's rewind to the colour of the wine, the really important bit.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #606 on: January 17, 2018, 03:58:25 PM »
you kid, but that line 'bout the wine is incredibly leading and a small part of the overall issues with the piece, and why women from WaPo, NYT, Atlantic, CNN and many other pubs disagree with the ethics of the piece.... that, and babe is a notoriously shock value clickbait shithole.
◕‿◕

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #607 on: January 17, 2018, 04:01:32 PM »
White is my preferred choice to be honest, I prefer mineral, dry tastes. But for heavy flavored meal red always wins out.

Rosé tho :hhh
ὕβρις

etiolate

« Reply #608 on: January 17, 2018, 04:22:49 PM »
white gives me a headache

dry reds pls

Steve Contra

« Reply #609 on: January 17, 2018, 04:26:03 PM »
white gives me a headache

dry reds pls
:shaq2
vin

Tasty

« Reply #610 on: January 17, 2018, 04:47:29 PM »
Whites can be really refreshing, especially in summer. And I'm basic so I like it with seafood. :yeshrug

Reds are generally my favorite.

Champagne et all are fun for lighter occasions.

Rosé really hits the spot sometimes, in small doses.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #611 on: January 17, 2018, 04:56:38 PM »
I don’t know what a nonverbal cue is

Do you mean this literally? Like in your daily life?

edit: beaten by Contra
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:28:18 PM by Mandark »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #612 on: January 17, 2018, 05:35:14 PM »
Red > white, rose is p yum

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #613 on: January 17, 2018, 05:45:45 PM »
She said "Let's relax."

She said, "Next time."

She left.

To be fair, this is Aziz Azari we're talking about. Completely in the realm of believability that he'd still not get it after all the above.
que

kingv

« Reply #614 on: January 17, 2018, 07:04:35 PM »

I’ve been with the same woman for like 10 years, and wouldn’t say that I could 100% reliably pick up on her nonverbal cues. And that’s with somebody I know very well, much less a total stranger.

Obviously I know what one is, but I’m not going to put much stock in them as an effective way to communicate.

Many are the mornings where my wife says some shit like “oh, why didn’t we have sex last night, I was pointing my butt towards you” or some shit like that.

Edit: here’s the caliber of person that wrote that article. She should post on the bore  :doge

It's an unequivocal no from me. The way your colleague Ashleigh (?), someone I'm certain no one under the age of 45 has ever heard of, by the way, ripped into my source directly was one of the lowest, most despicable things I've ever seen in my entire life. Shame on her. Shame on HLN. Ashleigh could have "talked" to me. She could have "talked" to my editor or my publication. But instead, she targeted a 23-year-old woman in one of the most vulnerable moments of her life, someone she's never f------ met before, for a little attention. I hope the ratings were worth it! I hope the ~500 RTs on the single news write-up made that burgundy lipstick bad highlights second-wave feminist has-been feel really relevant for a little while. She DISGUSTS me, and I hope when she has more distance from the moment she has enough of a conscience left to feel remotely ashamed - doubt it, but still. Must be nice to piggyback off of the fact that another woman was brave enough to speak up and add another dimension to the societal conversation about sexual assault. Grace wouldn't know how that feels, because she struck out into this alone, because she's the bravest person I've ever met. I would NEVER go on your network. I would never even watch your network. No woman my age would ever watch your network. I will remember this for the rest of my career - I'm 22 and so far, not too shabby! And I will laugh the day you fold. If you could let Ashleigh know I said this, and that she is no-holds-barred the reason, it'd be a real treat for me.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 07:10:13 PM by kingv »

etiolate

« Reply #615 on: January 17, 2018, 07:17:38 PM »
Why are you assholes still acting like a woman can't say I have no interest in sex?

They aren't incapable doll brained distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.

STILL ASKING

jorma

« Reply #616 on: January 17, 2018, 07:25:36 PM »
Seems like i'm worse than Hitler because i kinda agree with both sides here.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #617 on: January 17, 2018, 07:26:05 PM »
Fear of violent response, I would imagine, are you new to this subject? Mostly no one is answering because it’s clearly a false binary you’ve presented.

etiolate

« Reply #618 on: January 17, 2018, 07:28:49 PM »
from Aziz?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #619 on: January 17, 2018, 07:29:29 PM »
Ya fear of the brown man runs deep, you know that

etiolate

« Reply #620 on: January 17, 2018, 07:32:59 PM »
Sexual encounters are messy. First date stuff is real unknown territory.

Both people have a responsibility to pay attention to signals being sent and both parties have a responsibility to send clear signals.

But what I'm sensing here is that men have a responsibility to read all signals correctly and women have little responsibility because they're weak little girls.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #621 on: January 17, 2018, 08:27:03 PM »
Seems like i'm worse than Hitler because i kinda agree with both sides here.

At least Hitler knew where he stood, scumbag. 

Pwnz

« Reply #622 on: January 17, 2018, 09:08:40 PM »

I’ve been with the same woman for like 10 years, and wouldn’t say that I could 100% reliably pick up on her nonverbal cues. And that’s with somebody I know very well, much less a total stranger.

Obviously I know what one is, but I’m not going to put much stock in them as an effective way to communicate.

Many are the mornings where my wife says some shit like “oh, why didn’t we have sex last night, I was pointing my butt towards you” or some shit like that.

Edit: here’s the caliber of person that wrote that article. She should post on the bore  :doge

It's an unequivocal no from me. The way your colleague Ashleigh (?), someone I'm certain no one under the age of 45 has ever heard of, by the way, ripped into my source directly was one of the lowest, most despicable things I've ever seen in my entire life. Shame on her. Shame on HLN. Ashleigh could have "talked" to me. She could have "talked" to my editor or my publication. But instead, she targeted a 23-year-old woman in one of the most vulnerable moments of her life, someone she's never f------ met before, for a little attention. I hope the ratings were worth it! I hope the ~500 RTs on the single news write-up made that burgundy lipstick bad highlights second-wave feminist has-been feel really relevant for a little while. She DISGUSTS me, and I hope when she has more distance from the moment she has enough of a conscience left to feel remotely ashamed - doubt it, but still. Must be nice to piggyback off of the fact that another woman was brave enough to speak up and add another dimension to the societal conversation about sexual assault. Grace wouldn't know how that feels, because she struck out into this alone, because she's the bravest person I've ever met. I would NEVER go on your network. I would never even watch your network. No woman my age would ever watch your network. I will remember this for the rest of my career - I'm 22 and so far, not too shabby! And I will laugh the day you fold. If you could let Ashleigh know I said this, and that she is no-holds-barred the reason, it'd be a real treat for me.

The 22 year old is cuntsplaining.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #623 on: January 17, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »
Bow to the authority of a 22 year old career 'journalist' 

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #624 on: January 17, 2018, 11:49:34 PM »
A lot of the writing there makes me think of Cindi, but pretending to be a sassy 22 y/o trolling for clicks.
◕‿◕

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #625 on: January 18, 2018, 12:13:12 AM »
A lot of the writing there makes me think of Cindi, but pretending to be a sassy 22 y/o trolling for clicks.

:what

Is it Cindi?

:thinking

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #626 on: January 18, 2018, 01:02:19 AM »

She sounds like a 22 year old female version of Donald Trump.

On a sexual assault accusation: "After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.”

On a military strike: “I was sitting at the table, we had finished dinner. We’re now having dessert—and we had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen—and President Xi was enjoying it.”

On an accused sexual assaulter: "The Claw."

On a nuclear threat: ""Little Rocket Man."

On a woman in the media: "I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

On a woman in the media: "The way your colleague Ashleigh (?), someone I'm certain no one under the age of 45 has ever heard of, by the way, ripped into my source directly was one of the lowest, most despicable things I've ever seen in my entire life. I hope the ratings were worth it! I hope the ~500 RTs on the single news write-up made that burgundy lipstick bad highlights second-wave feminist has-been feel really relevant for a little while."

Not that I really disagree with that last sentiment, because the media ripping on the girl who went on the date has been awful. But you shouldn't elect a twitter troll president, and you shouldn't give them serious journalism tasks either.

kingv

« Reply #627 on: January 18, 2018, 01:18:46 AM »
I actually thought it was pretty low of the girl on the date to put him on blast after he apologized.

I think there is a chance that the writer and Grace are personal friends, and The writer urged her to share her story after already knowing some of the details to grow her journalism E-peen. There is no real evidence of that, other than the writer saying that she went after the girl, and not that the girl came to her and obviously they are the same she in the same city.

Also, really low of the writer to publish the story without giving Aziz a chance to respond. I expect this whole episode and her childish response to criticism will backfire on her career in journalism, even if it’s not unheard of for 23 year olds.

Well probably see an article in 5 years reflecting on how she regrets making herself part
of the story or something like thatx

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #628 on: January 18, 2018, 03:04:33 AM »
The story is really weird but it is possible to read it from his perspective (bolded parts added):

"But he kept asking, so I said, ‘I want to fuck you Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’”

Here he may think he is being funny.

I want to fuck you but I don’t want to feel forced because then I’ll hate you, and I’d rather not hate you" ‘Oh, of course, it’s only fun if we’re both having fun.’ He sat back and pointed to his penis and motioned for me to go down on him.

Here he may think she is saying he was too aggressive, so by sitting back he is doing the most non-forceful move possible.

There is no way we can know if he picked up on what she actually meant and ignored it, or genuinely perceived it in a way where he was acting ok. I can understand how her perception of events would be entirely different than his. So I'm mainly blaming the writer because they are the one who sought out the story and framed it how they did, and they are the one who exploited it for personal gain.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #629 on: January 18, 2018, 06:37:23 AM »
But what I'm sensing here is that men have a responsibility to read all signals correctly and women have little responsibility because they're weak little girls.
You're willfully ignoring that conditions are not equal and then act confused that responsibilities aren't divided equally, either? Huh. What we have in place of equal conditions is cultural patchwork in the forms of morals and laws, but they don't actually guarantee anything in the moment.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #630 on: January 18, 2018, 08:21:59 AM »
You're willfully ignoring that conditions are not equal and then act confused that responsibilities aren't divided equally, either? Huh. What we have in place of equal conditions is cultural patchwork in the forms of morals and laws, but they don't actually guarantee anything in the moment.
Can we stop pretending Aziz Ansari is a brooding 6ft 200lb male? Please? Nor that in this situation there was any indication that he was going to get violent or forceful.

All he was in this thing was pushy and obnoxious. That's it. GTFO. Grace is an idiot and her judgement to allow this article to go through shows a lot about where she's at mentally, her overall character and credibility.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #631 on: January 18, 2018, 09:49:48 AM »
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/tech/2018/01/18/msu-president-told-nassar-complaint-2014/1042071001/

Reports of sexual misconduct by Dr. Larry Nassar reached at least 14 Michigan State University representatives in the two decades before his arrest, with no fewer than eight women reporting his actions, a Detroit News investigation has found.

This is the guy who was molesting girls on the US gymnastics team. First time a victim tried to report him was 20 years ago.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #632 on: January 18, 2018, 10:05:18 AM »
I'm kinda surprised Nassar hasn't been talked about here

his scale of rape/harassment far out scales anything we've seen
dur

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #633 on: January 18, 2018, 10:13:51 AM »
Yeah, I'm surprised it hasn't been a bigger deal nationally. He was basically raping America's sweethearts for years.

Steve Contra

« Reply #634 on: January 18, 2018, 11:24:51 AM »
The Nassar stuff is really hard to deal with. It doesn't involve adults and it's too monstrous to wrap your head around. NPR had some of the audio from the victims and I started crying hearing it.
vin

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #635 on: January 18, 2018, 11:30:06 AM »
Nassar should be sent to a prison where he will be raped repeatedly.
©ZH

Huff

« Reply #636 on: January 18, 2018, 12:28:03 PM »
Michigan State student paper calls for university president to resign

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2018/01/18/michigan-state-paper-calls-for-university-president-to-resign-in-powerful-editorial/109571504/

With the way this was swept under the rug for decades, feels like a lot more heads should roll than ones that have
dur

Huff

« Reply #637 on: January 18, 2018, 12:32:53 PM »
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/11/house-speaker-msu-president-resign/108511184/

The DeWitt Republican is the first high-rannking state official to call for Simon to step down in the wake of the scandal. He’s joining calls for an independent probe of MSU after internal investigators cleared university officials of wrongdoing but did not produce a report of their findings.

“The best-case scenario for Michigan State University is that there was absolutely gross negligence all the way to the top, and worst-case scenario, something’s being covered up,” Leonard told The Detroit News.

Leonard said he was “appalled” internal investigators did not document their findings in any report. A former assistant prosecutor for Genesee County, Leonard said his office went through hundreds of investigations and thousands of warrants during his three-year tenure.

“Not once was there ever a situation where we had an investigation and a report wasn’t produced,” Leonard said. “There were often times that a report didn’t produce charges, but there was always a report that was produced.”

dur

etiolate

« Reply #638 on: January 18, 2018, 01:17:58 PM »
yah the Nassar story is horrible

Not much attention paid to it in comparison to the other stories and how heinous this story is.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #639 on: January 18, 2018, 01:27:17 PM »
Recent blind item about It’s Always Sunny:

This long running FX show which recently switched channels might have set the record for most behind the scenes settlements with actresses and crew that has ever been recorded. One person told me that right before she quit, one of the actors came up to her and asked how come she had not"blown him" yet and they should go to his trailer and change that. She proceeded to kick him in the balls and enjoyed watching him bend over in pain.
serge

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #640 on: January 18, 2018, 02:25:16 PM »
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #641 on: January 18, 2018, 02:27:59 PM »

This long running FX show which recently switched channels might have set the record for most behind the scenes settlements with actresses and crew that has ever been recorded. One person told me that right before she quit, one of the actors came up to her and asked how come she had not"blown him" yet and they should go to his trailer and change that. She proceeded to kick him in the balls and enjoyed watching him bend over in pain.

IS this real? Link.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #642 on: January 18, 2018, 02:31:02 PM »

IS this real? Link.

I personally don’t buy it after reading further comments, but I figured I should post it in the interest of alarmism.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-3_13.html
serge

Tasty

« Reply #643 on: January 18, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »
One person told me that right before she quit, one of the actors came up to her and asked how come she had not"blown him" yet and they should go to his trailer and change that. She proceeded to kick him in the balls and enjoyed watching him bend over in pain.

kingv

« Reply #644 on: January 18, 2018, 03:09:05 PM »
You don’t get on your knees to blow Danny devito, you gotta lie down.

Steve Contra

« Reply #645 on: January 18, 2018, 08:53:00 PM »
In regards to Nassar, MSU should never be allowed to have an athletics program ever again (same thing with Penn State)
vin

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #646 on: January 19, 2018, 09:24:16 AM »
My worst fears about this that it would affect the MCU
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42745150

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #647 on: January 24, 2018, 04:55:42 AM »
Old article (1/11), but I just saw this and wanted to share...
Cosby: "Don't put me on #MeToo"
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #648 on: January 24, 2018, 05:54:57 AM »
Glad to learn he never was sexually assaulted.
ὕβρις

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #649 on: January 24, 2018, 07:24:36 AM »
In regards to Nassar, MSU should never be allowed to have an athletics program ever again (same thing with Penn State)
You're correct.

However the precedence has already been established after PSU. These athletic departments are deemed too big to fail and all of this will be forgiven. The media treat Penn State football like a fucking redemption story because they've stung together a few 11+ win season while collectively ignoring the decades they systematically enabled a child rapist. Our society is insane.

:barf
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:29:12 AM by Let's Cyber »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #650 on: January 24, 2018, 09:24:41 AM »

Just to be super clear, it should not be a prison full of female athletes.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #651 on: January 24, 2018, 09:56:42 AM »

Just to be super clear, it should not be a prison full of female athletes.

The kind where he'll be forced to use kool-aid as lipstick.
©ZH

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #652 on: January 24, 2018, 10:25:49 AM »
You're correct.

However the precedence has already been established after PSU. These athletic departments are deemed too big to fail and all of this will be forgiven. The media treat Penn State football like a fucking redemption story because they've stung together a few 11+ win season while collectively ignoring the decades they systematically enabled a child rapist. Our society is insane.

:barf

Is the problem really the programs in themselves though ? It's a genuine question. Maybe the only way to curb the terrible culture they groom at a particular place is to cut them out entirely.
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #653 on: January 24, 2018, 11:59:50 AM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/gop-congressman-meehan-harassment-soulmate-362461

Meehan, who is married with three children, acknowledged to the Philadelphia Inquirer that his feelings for the woman were progressing “in a way in which I was struggling to make sure that I would never put that into our professional relationship.” Meehan’s office also showed the newspaper and other local media outlets a letter the fourth-term Republican wrote to his then-aide on May 4, the day the House voted to repeal Obamacare.

“As I walked this evening and glanced over at the White House I smiled at the irony that on a day that I had to say ‘no’ to the President and to the Speaker of the House, I got to say ‘yes’ to you,” Meehan wrote the woman.

He said that he asked her to ice cream, which he had perceived as an opening to discuss the nature of his feelings for her, and recalled telling her that “I was not interested in a relationship, particularly not any sexual relationship, but we were soul mates.”

He described the settlement with the woman as a “severance,” according to the Inquirer. Conyers’ settlement with his former aide who alleged harassment was also structured as a severance payment, made confidentially after consultations with the Office of House Employment Counsel.

The former aide pursued a harassment claim against Meehan, first reported Saturday by The New York Times, after she believed he had become jealous of a relationship she began last spring with another man who did not work in the office. Meehan admitted to the Inquirer that he became “rough” on the job with the woman, linking it to the intense political climate that surrounded last year’s Obamacare repeal vote.

“Sometimes I have the tendency to lash out to others on the staff,” Meehan told the Inquirer, adding that “you go hardest on the ones that you care the most about.”

:jeanluc
©@©™

kingv

« Reply #654 on: January 24, 2018, 02:41:52 PM »
That was going by for a walk in the appalachians level of bad.

Meehan is going to have to resign in the coming weeks, I suspect. That soul mate comment was laughably bad and will be hung around his neck.

Of course, just like the dude from SC, he can come back as a Senator in a few years.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #655 on: January 24, 2018, 05:54:06 PM »
TOO SHORT
SUED FOR MULTIPLE SEXUAL BATTERIES
277 1/19/2018 4:43 PM PST
Too Short Sued for Sexual Battery
EXCLUSIVE
Too Short is being accused of sexual battery ... TMZ has learned.
The rap legend is facing a lawsuit ... filed Friday in Los Angeles by a woman named Teana Louis. According to docs, obtained by TMZ, Teana says Too Short sexually assaulted her on multiple occasions ... between June and October of 2016.
In the suit, she says the attacks included forced oral sex, vaginal sex and sodomy.
Teana says she and Short met in December 2015, and eventually produced a song together in April 2016. She claims that's when he made the first unwanted advances. She claims the first assault went down in June when they went to a hotel room in Downtown L.A.
According to the docs, Too Short threw her onto the bed, held her down, undressed her and began performing oral sex on her. She claims subsequent incidents happened in hotel rooms or the studio. She claims on one occasion he told her, "I'm just going to put the tip in" ... and, although she said, "No, please no" ... he continued. In the suit, she says he held her down during vaginal sex -- she was left bleeding -- and then "brutally sodomized" her.
She's suing for sexual battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, gender discrimination and false imprisonment.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #656 on: January 24, 2018, 07:08:03 PM »
TOO SHORT
SUED FOR MULTIPLE SEXUAL BATTERIES
277 1/19/2018 4:43 PM PST
Too Short Sued for Sexual Battery
EXCLUSIVE
Too Short is being accused of sexual battery ... TMZ has learned.
The rap legend is facing a lawsuit ... filed Friday in Los Angeles by a woman named Teana Louis. According to docs, obtained by TMZ, Teana says Too Short sexually assaulted her on multiple occasions ... between June and October of 2016.
In the suit, she says the attacks included forced oral sex, vaginal sex and sodomy.
Teana says she and Short met in December 2015, and eventually produced a song together in April 2016. She claims that's when he made the first unwanted advances. She claims the first assault went down in June when they went to a hotel room in Downtown L.A.
According to the docs, Too Short threw her onto the bed, held her down, undressed her and began performing oral sex on her. She claims subsequent incidents happened in hotel rooms or the studio. She claims on one occasion he told her, "I'm just going to put the tip in" ... and, although she said, "No, please no" ... he continued. In the suit, she says he held her down during vaginal sex -- she was left bleeding -- and then "brutally sodomized" her.
She's suing for sexual battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, gender discrimination and false imprisonment.

When I saw that, my brain clicked. He busted a nut and killed that bitch. It might sound sick, it might be petty, but you've never got sucked by Blowjob Betty.
©@©™

etiolate

« Reply #657 on: January 24, 2018, 07:11:41 PM »
Which tells me that there's a great TV revival possibility here

Sexual Criminals Do The Darnedest Things

etiolate

« Reply #658 on: January 24, 2018, 08:12:27 PM »
Just a lot of brainstorming.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #659 on: January 24, 2018, 08:38:48 PM »
Yeah, I'm surprised it hasn't been a bigger deal nationally. He was basically raping America's sweethearts for years.
yah the Nassar story is horrible

Not much attention paid to it in comparison to the other stories and how heinous this story is.
in the shithole capitol of Michigan it's been endless here in all the media, you'd think literally nothing else was happening anywhere on the planet

and they'd been endlessly repeating the victims statements and stuff

after seeing someone else comment on it i watched the local news one night and it was literally like 70% Nassar, 5% road closed, 15% weather, 10% non-crime related MSU sports news

the funniest part has been all the politicians trying to jump on it for the election, even though there's nothing for them to do and he's already being convicted, D and R state senators were having a debate about whether or not to issue yet another resolution in the wake of his latest conviction and how it's not enough and how much they deplore his behavior and how somebody needs to pay for this

the MSU President and her predecessor (who is now on the Board) were already moving into Hitler in the Bunker mode prior to this due to a whole bunch of financial stuff that's come out during their terms, and then this rolled into town

one of the gubernatorial candidates was starting to try and pin it on Rick Snyder and the current state Attorney General (who is running for GOP nomination) before her advisers shuffled her off and re-evaluated their messaging based on the actual construction and role of the Governor and Attorney General and who a prior Governor and Attorney General was during 1999-2011...