Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5878168 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #57480 on: January 30, 2019, 12:29:20 PM »
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57481 on: January 30, 2019, 12:34:28 PM »
liked for super solid bunk reference

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #57482 on: January 30, 2019, 12:42:06 PM »
Why would they ban Marx when he's totally harmless? What's funny is that lots of Mao's writing is pretty much banned in China.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57483 on: January 30, 2019, 12:44:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/empires-jussie-smollett-hospitalized-after-two-men-wrap-noose-around-his-neck-pour-bleach-on-him-this-is-maga-country.96410/post-17402071

Chicago police say detectives have reviewed hundreds of hours of surveillance footage but haven’t found any yet that shows the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett.
Clickbait headline when they've only been investigating for a day. Not surprisingly the comments are trash.

:confused

How is that clickbait? Its a high profile case so presumably has more than one person working it, and even when CCTV tapes were actually tapes they didn't sit down and watch them in realtime but scrubbed through at high speed because shots of completely deserted streets are unlikely to yield anything of evidentiary interest. Nowadays its all on computer and high speed scrubbing is easier than ever.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/empires-jussie-smollett-hospitalized-after-two-men-wrap-noose-around-his-neck-pour-bleach-on-him-this-is-maga-country.96410/post-17402612
Yo.

Wtf is this latest trend of AP's twitter people being gutter trash, and carelessly pushing damaging narratives?

First it was the "it takes two to tango" bullshit about the shutdown, and now this crazy clickbait?

Oh, right, I forgot AP are Bad Hombres #fakenews now

benjipwns

« Reply #57484 on: January 30, 2019, 12:46:50 PM »
How is "Police: no footage yet" a clickbait headline under any circumstances?

"Police: Trump not indicted yet"

"Police: no one murdered yet"

"Police: no car accidents yet"

GET DEM CLICKS

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57485 on: January 30, 2019, 12:50:11 PM »
You Won't Believe These 10 Empty Pages Reflecting Nothing Has Changed Yet

Rman

« Reply #57486 on: January 30, 2019, 12:52:56 PM »
Whatever happened to Kristoffer? He was one of the original RE mods. He got demodded and then later was scrubbed from the site. 

I remember him being rather reasonable as well. 

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #57487 on: January 30, 2019, 12:56:23 PM »
he got exiled to some random hate site and now drinks to blackout every night in despair over it

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57488 on: January 30, 2019, 01:00:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-ireland-not-reunited-nowadays-and-why-isnt-scotland-an-independant-nation.96627/post-17404094

It is hard for me to explain, but I don't understand why Ireland has not been reunited yet. There was a time where there were many movies about those countries and their fights against England in the medieval age, and I was wondering how people felt about it nowadays. Would people be happy if Ireland was dully reunited, and if Scotland was independent from United Kingdom?

If you visit a pub in Ireland and ask about uniting Ireland, how many people will support it?

:mindblown

Ireland hasn't been "reunited" because a bunch of people living there consider themselves to be British. Ditto Scotland. And Wales.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #57489 on: January 30, 2019, 01:01:57 PM »
So basically, white people shouldn't manhunter nazis if POC don't have skin(see what i did there?) in the game?

That's pretty yikes from me.

benjipwns

« Reply #57490 on: January 30, 2019, 01:02:46 PM »
The answer to both questions is the British Empire.
how is this an answer?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #57491 on: January 30, 2019, 01:03:45 PM »
Whatever happened to Kristoffer? He was one of the original RE mods. He got demodded and then later was scrubbed from the site. 

I remember him being rather reasonable as well.
he was a dumb biatch, who cares
每天生气

jorma

« Reply #57492 on: January 30, 2019, 01:04:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/empires-jussie-smollett-hospitalized-after-two-men-wrap-noose-around-his-neck-pour-bleach-on-him-this-is-maga-country.96410/post-17389024
Quote from: RedMercury
Who walks around at 2am with a rope and a bottle of bleach
People who want to attack someone with a rope and bleach?

I'll bow to expert knowledge

When nazis are stalking POC, my gut tells me we should be stalking the nazis. Mercilessly. This is off-the-cuff and possibly naive, but think it should be POC leading the charge and if white folks want to be a part of it, they can be invited.

"Let's stalk Nazis but only if minorities invite us to their patrol"

while announcing that you want to stalk nazis doesn't require you to leave your moms basement, actually stalking nazis does require it.

Something boogie2988 will be eternally grateful for i'm sure, since he seems to be their most hated nazi currently

benjipwns

« Reply #57493 on: January 30, 2019, 01:08:46 PM »
I'm going to assume the OP is talking solely about Braveheart as these "many movies." I can't even think of a film depicting the Norman invasion of Ireland. Probably because it took like a century and a half.

Even Braveheart has to do a massive time skip and then never depict the rest of the war. :lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57494 on: January 30, 2019, 01:09:11 PM »
It is hard for me to explain, but I don't understand why the Confederacy has not been reunited yet. There was a time where there were many movies about those states and their fights against The North in the colonial age, and I was wondering how people felt about it nowadays. Would people be happy if the Confederacy was fully reunited, and if Texas was independent from United States Of America?

If you visit a pub in the Alamo and ask about seceding from the Union, how many people will support it?

benjipwns

« Reply #57495 on: January 30, 2019, 01:12:23 PM »
It is hard for me to explain, but I don't understand why the Confederacy has not been reunited yet. There was a time where there were many movies about those states and their fights against The North in the colonial age, and I was wondering how people felt about it nowadays. Would people be happy if the Confederacy was fully reunited, and if Texas was independent from United States Of America?

If you visit a pub in the Alamo and ask about seceding from the Union, how many people will support it?
That's a terrible comparison.

A better one is returning to the Articles of Confederation. I doubt most Americans realize the Act of Union wasn't until the 19th Century and even despite that England basically continued to ignore any part of Ireland that wasn't a large manor.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57496 on: January 30, 2019, 01:13:27 PM »
I gave it slightly more thought than that OP did  :yeshrug

e:
its honestly not that far off, the perspective that "England" is some homogeneous block distinct from Scotland or Wales is to be ignorant of the history that - like much of Europe - you had a bunch of tiny little kingdoms and fiefdoms that through the passages of time coalesced into what now considered a modern country.
Ireland is slightly different, in that it doesn't have an entirely arbitrary border subdividing the land mass as its an actual Ireland, but where the lines were drawn was still pretty arbitrary.

I mean, even today you have regional grudges between, say Yorkshire and Lancashire, remnants of old grudges an actual warfare between Plantagents and Lancasters in the War Of The Roses
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 01:19:20 PM by GreatSageEqualOfHeaven »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #57497 on: January 30, 2019, 01:15:46 PM »
I'm going to assume the OP is talking solely about Braveheart as these "many movies." I can't even think of a film depicting the Norman invasion of Ireland. Probably because it took like a century and a half.

Even Braveheart has to do a massive time skip and then never depict the rest of the war. :lol

Netflix recently had the Outlaw King, which did make think about how Robert the Bruce would feel if he knew that hundreds of years later people could just vote for Scotland's independence and would go ".... nah"

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #57498 on: January 30, 2019, 01:16:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/empires-jussie-smollett-hospitalized-after-two-men-wrap-noose-around-his-neck-pour-bleach-on-him-this-is-maga-country.96410/post-17402071

Chicago police say detectives have reviewed hundreds of hours of surveillance footage but haven’t found any yet that shows the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett.
Clickbait headline when they've only been investigating for a day. Not surprisingly the comments are trash.

:confused

How is that clickbait? Its a high profile case so presumably has more than one person working it, and even when CCTV tapes were actually tapes they didn't sit down and watch them in realtime but scrubbed through at high speed because shots of completely deserted streets are unlikely to yield anything of evidentiary interest. Nowadays its all on computer and high speed scrubbing is easier than ever.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/empires-jussie-smollett-hospitalized-after-two-men-wrap-noose-around-his-neck-pour-bleach-on-him-this-is-maga-country.96410/post-17402612
Yo.

Wtf is this latest trend of AP's twitter people being gutter trash, and carelessly pushing damaging narratives?

First it was the "it takes two to tango" bullshit about the shutdown, and now this crazy clickbait?

Oh, right, I forgot AP are Bad Hombres #fakenews now

It's funny because the mods on era love editing thread titles.

benjipwns

« Reply #57499 on: January 30, 2019, 01:17:46 PM »
Except the OP is actually asking about countries that spent centuries as independent states. He's dumb because he doesn't realize Scotland just voted on this, although it probably shouldn't count since it was pre-GamerGateTrump. And he doesn't even bother to see why Northern Ireland didn't follow the rest of the island before asking.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #57500 on: January 30, 2019, 01:21:09 PM »
Like, you know you done fucked up when you're going against AP and Reuters for "click bait".

What's next are they gonna be all pissy when reading newswires because they're biased?

Incidentally the fine folks on neogaf actually do think AP is a biased source.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57501 on: January 30, 2019, 01:21:29 PM »
Except the OP is actually asking about countries that spent centuries as independent states. He's dumb because he doesn't realize Scotland just voted on this, although it probably shouldn't count since it was pre-GamerGateTrump. And he doesn't even bother to see why Northern Ireland didn't follow the rest of the island before asking.

Yeah, I edited a response to this - most of europe did spend centuries as independent states. It was straight up Game Of Thrones a millenia ago.
Most of the actual work of medieval realpolitik was marrying your offsping off to some other countries offspring to create unification through bloodlines.

benjipwns

« Reply #57502 on: January 30, 2019, 01:22:06 PM »
The OP has a valid question, it's just he stupidly worded it, also it's something you can find out from a Wikipedia summary. The funnier part arguably is that nobody just tells him that the Scots and Welsh prefer their devolved parliaments, and Northern Ireland has a specific other reason it didn't hook up with the Catholics. And that he should Wiki it before Frank O'Connor word salads on him.
Netflix recently had the Outlaw King, which did make think about how Robert the Bruce would feel if he knew that hundreds of years later people could just vote for Scotland's independence and would go ".... nah"
Yeah, and I saw Ironclad on TV recently too but he says "There was a time where there were many movies about those countries and their fights against England in the medieval age" and the only time there's even been a massive budget, massive reception film on any English vs. Scotland/Ireland conflict is Braveheart. Which was almost 25 years ago.

There was another film on The Bruce recently too I think, but like Ironclad it was basically only a UK only smaller budget production. And it's pretty obvious the OP isn't living in the UK.

benjipwns

« Reply #57503 on: January 30, 2019, 01:30:00 PM »
My wife would fight this article headline. She's been reading 'The Female Brain" by Louann Brizendine and from what I'm told the differences can be profound in ways that, from what I've read of OP article so far, may downplay too much? My wife seems mind blown lately in her efforts to understand herself and the way her hormones affect her mind.
Your wife has extensive experience with having a male brain to compare with?

BikeJesus

« Reply #57505 on: January 30, 2019, 01:33:04 PM »
Yeah, there is no difference between the genders until it comes to trans people. One of my bans was for this innocuous post:

A persons outward appearance has nothing to do with their gender. The whole concept of 'passing' is rooted in gender stereotypes. A person does not need to alter their appearance in any way in order to conform to others peoples antiquated views of gender.

User Banned (1 Week): Attempting to dictate the terms of gender identity and expression to transgender users

Moderation comes down to whether they like you or not.

benjipwns

« Reply #57506 on: January 30, 2019, 01:34:20 PM »
Quote from: brainchild
There are as intersex people as well, and even just people whose bodies on the outside present as one sex, but are biologically more consistent with the opposite sex. I distinctly recall the story of a pregnant mother who was told that, by all accounts, biologically, she was predominantly male. We can't just erase these people for the sake of convenience.
i seriously think this guy is the obviously dumbest poster on ResetERA.com

his thread about how he got owned on twitter should be in the ERA CLASSICS section but they hate fun

benjipwns

« Reply #57507 on: January 30, 2019, 01:36:07 PM »
Isn't denying that a fundemental difference generally exists between "male" and "female" brains also kind of denying the transgender people and gender dysphoria are real to an extent?  A fundemental difference also doesn't mean it's a huge difference, or that either is superior in any way shape or form
THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS THATS NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS DOT GIF WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO DOT GIF

benjipwns

« Reply #57508 on: January 30, 2019, 01:37:18 PM »
Anyone who has had children knows how much is biologically predetermined.
Unless you had enough kids for an adequate sample size, no you don't.
:jnc

benjipwns

« Reply #57509 on: January 30, 2019, 01:38:45 PM »
Quote from: Ms.Galaxy
If I recall correctly, there are slight differences in terms of the physical structure and chemicals between the male and female brain, however how those differences influence our behavior and intelligence is basically nonexistent.
i'm only sharing this to upset shosta

benjipwns

« Reply #57510 on: January 30, 2019, 01:41:51 PM »
I was introduced to this data after my daughter was born. We named her Dylan (gender neutral), we didnt allow any gender normative colors in her bedroom or for any gifts/clothing. We didn't offer dolls over trucks as toys. No barbie or any shows with an overt emphasis on gender differences, though her TV time in general is extremely limited.

She's two now, and only wants to wear pink, loves animals and dolls.
wow, you're shit for a parent, force her into grey uniforms that look like stuff the civilians wore on early TNG and take away those dolls immediately, also contact Mermaids so they can assist your son to find her true gender during UK business hours

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #57511 on: January 30, 2019, 01:47:29 PM »
Yeah, there is no difference between the genders until it comes to trans people. One of my bans was for this innocuous post:

A persons outward appearance has nothing to do with their gender. The whole concept of 'passing' is rooted in gender stereotypes. A person does not need to alter their appearance in any way in order to conform to others peoples antiquated views of gender.

User Banned (1 Week): Attempting to dictate the terms of gender identity and expression to transgender users

Moderation comes down to whether they like you or not.

Hey, that's not entirely true.
Its how long you get banned for that comes down to how much the mods like you.
Quote from: UberTag
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory drive-by commentary, inflammatory generalizations
Sounds like a grift from a nation of professional grifters.

BikeJesus

« Reply #57512 on: January 30, 2019, 01:57:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ny-times-can-we-finally-stop-talking-about-%E2%80%98male%E2%80%99-and-%E2%80%98female%E2%80%99-brains.96548/post-17405119

David Reimer

David Peter Reimer (born Bruce Peter Reimer; 22 August 1965 – 4 May 2004) was a Canadian man born male but reassigned as a girl and raised female following medical advice and intervention after his penis was accidentally destroyed during a botched circumcision in infancy.

The psychologist John Money oversaw the case and reported the reassignment as successful and as evidence that gender identity is primarily learned. The academic sexologist Milton Diamond later reported that Reimer's realization he was not a girl crystallized between the ages of 9 and 11 year and he transitioned to living as a male at age 15. Well known in medical circles for years anonymously as the "John/Joan" case, Reimer later went public with his story to help discourage similar medical practices. He committed suicide after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and a troubled marriage.........
------

David Reimer never like the toys (dolls etc) he was given when he was a child when he was raised as a girl he preferred playing with toy cars and and action figures.

Thread locked in 3...2....1.....

I guess this user watched a little too much E;R after being promoted by known Nazi PewDiePie.

Mirror of E;R clip. Yikes if true.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #57513 on: January 30, 2019, 02:03:44 PM »
Do you hear yourself here? You are fine with other powers hurting the economy of a foreign country to oust their leader in the geist of democracy? And then we act surprised that we didn't have a hand in their economic crisis? How are we not the far-right with this stance?
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how your argument makes much sense. We are trying to oust a dictator backed by Russia and Turkey while propping up a progressive politician that won a legitimate election. I'm unsure how that makes us the far right? Does that make Putin the far left?
everything hurts to read :goty2
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #57514 on: January 30, 2019, 02:08:01 PM »
If I went to a pub in Transylvania, how much support would there be for David Reiner and his penis being reunited?
©@©™

BikeJesus

« Reply #57515 on: January 30, 2019, 02:30:29 PM »
If I went to a pub in Transylvania, how much support would there be for David Reiner and his penis being reunited?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #57516 on: January 30, 2019, 02:40:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-much-money-do-you-save-each-month.96654/#post-17407636

“Outside of mortgage payments into real estate investments and temporary savings (like for my upcoming Italy trip), I save $0.“

My boy Tabris showing out.
Oi Oi

benjipwns

« Reply #57517 on: January 30, 2019, 02:44:09 PM »
Do you hear yourself here? You are fine with other powers hurting the economy of a foreign country to oust their leader in the geist of democracy? And then we act surprised that we didn't have a hand in their economic crisis? How are we not the far-right with this stance?
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how your argument makes much sense. We are trying to oust a dictator backed by Russia and Turkey while propping up a progressive politician that won a legitimate election. I'm unsure how that makes us the far right? Does that make Putin the far left?
everything hurts to read :goty2
so does it go:
2010 - illegitimate
2013 - illegitimate
2015 - legitimate
2018 - illegitimate

asking for a president claimant

benjipwns

« Reply #57518 on: January 30, 2019, 02:45:17 PM »
I have a good friend of mine that's there right now. She's saying she's hearing reports of men being forcibly drafted and such.
stay safe

benjipwns

« Reply #57519 on: January 30, 2019, 02:48:10 PM »
Maduro asked for dialogue with Guaidó, saying "if I have to go meet this boy [...] at three in the morning I am going, [...] if I have to go naked, I am going [I believe] that today, sooner rather than later, the way is open for a reasonable, sincere dialogue".
yikes

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #57520 on: January 30, 2019, 02:54:55 PM »
Meeting a boy at 3am while naked...

©@©™

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #57521 on: January 30, 2019, 03:02:06 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #57522 on: January 30, 2019, 03:07:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ny-times-can-we-finally-stop-talking-about-%E2%80%98male%E2%80%99-and-%E2%80%98female%E2%80%99-brains.96548/post-17406289

User Banned (Duration Pending): Sexism; History of similar infractions

Quote from: Dook's Revenge
Quote from: mutantmagnet
If there aren't female and male brains then there is no other scientific basis for how people can be born as transgender.

I get the need to dismiss the bad faith arguments about intelligence. The existence of differences in male and female brains doesn't equate to differences in intelligence.

This is my initial reaction to the op I'll have to see if the article is thorough enough.
This pretty much echoes my thoughts on the matter.

Also, if there are no major difference between men's and women's brains, then how do you explain that all the greatest terrible parking videos are of women? I admit that I am not an expert and am open to reviewing any terrible parking videos.

:success :salute
Uncle

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #57523 on: January 30, 2019, 03:07:56 PM »
what does riotous sr. think about the venezuela situation?

#riotousdad2020

benjipwns

« Reply #57524 on: January 30, 2019, 03:13:50 PM »
ahahah they did it again
User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate joke about individual's leaked sex tape

Maybe Paige will join AEW for a new team up called the devils threesome.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #57525 on: January 30, 2019, 03:16:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ny-times-can-we-finally-stop-talking-about-%E2%80%98male%E2%80%99-and-%E2%80%98female%E2%80%99-brains.96548/post-17406289

If there aren't female and male brains then there is no other scientific basis for how people can be born as transgender.

I get the need to dismiss the bad faith arguments about intelligence. The existence of differences in male and female brains doesn't equate to differences in intelligence.

This is my initial reaction to the op I'll have to see if the article is thorough enough.

Also, if there are no major difference between men's and women's brains, then how do you explain that all the greatest terrible parking videos are of women? I admit that I am not an expert and am open to reviewing any terrible parking videos.

based dookakkee

benjipwns

« Reply #57526 on: January 30, 2019, 03:18:07 PM »
User warned: drive-by trolling

It's good that Steam is getting competition.
User Warned: Body shaming.

competiton is always good , let them duke it out

maybe Gaben will get off his fat ass and release all the games with number 3 in them
User banned (1 week): trolling + accumulated infractions and recent ban for identical behaviour

I love the competition this will produce.

People should support Epic store more imo.
User warned: inappropriate comparison

Just because something is standard, it doesn't mean it's "right". Not too long ago it was "standard" to hit your wives. Its just what everybody else did. I'm not saying the two are even remotely as bad as each other mind you.
:spin

benjipwns

« Reply #57527 on: January 30, 2019, 03:18:36 PM »
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
So we're not just filling up this thread with whether or not a Direct is happening - let's keep all the Direct-related speculation in the community thread. This thread should be for people to talk about actual substantive topics regarding Nintendo first-party output. If and when a Direct is announced, a thread can be made to discuss it.

benjipwns

« Reply #57529 on: January 30, 2019, 03:27:33 PM »
User Warned: Inflammatory language, ignoring mod post/threadmark

I don’t understand this steam loyalty. Who gives a fuck, it’s on your pc either way.
inflammatory language? i think you mean inflammatory storefront preference commentary :wag

benjipwns

« Reply #57530 on: January 30, 2019, 03:28:11 PM »
Since Brainchild likes things that have diagnostic codes for them, i have one for him as well.  ICD-10-CM code F70.
MILD?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #57532 on: January 30, 2019, 03:29:32 PM »

I’m absolutely sure that wasn’t done by the mod right below his post.

:ufup

benjipwns

« Reply #57533 on: January 30, 2019, 03:32:30 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:thinking
QueenOfHunting

kinder amazing how every epic threads gets like 2 - 3k posts from what many say are pc gamers, and yet are non existent in other pc threads including the main ot.

i smell alot of bullshit trolls but hey thats nothing new and clearly will not change.

i now take my leave, see you on metacouncil if you end up there sometime

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #57534 on: January 30, 2019, 03:38:36 PM »
Sounds like someone couldn't handle people having a different storefront preference.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #57535 on: January 30, 2019, 03:47:59 PM »
wow, it's right in the op of the male and female brains thread:
A friend of mine sent me this article and we both found it great. She doesn't have an Era account, but she reads Era a lot and wanted the article posted here for the community.
now females aren't even registering so they can leave

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #57536 on: January 30, 2019, 03:58:35 PM »
wow, it's right in the op of the male and female brains thread:
A friend of mine sent me this article and we both found it great. She doesn't have an Era account, but she reads Era a lot and wanted the article posted here for the community.
now females aren't even registering so they can leave

:neogaf

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #57537 on: January 30, 2019, 04:09:49 PM »
what does riotous sr. think about the venezuela situation?

#riotousdad2020

I regret this meme.
we may have to sanction all likes until dear ol' dad starts posting here, or becomes president... whichever comes first!

#riotousdad2020

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #57538 on: January 30, 2019, 04:19:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:thinking
QueenOfHunting

kinder amazing how every epic threads gets like 2 - 3k posts from what many say are pc gamers, and yet are non existent in other pc threads including the main ot.

i smell alot of bullshit trolls but hey thats nothing new and clearly will not change.

i now take my leave, see you on metacouncil if you end up there sometime

I wonder if metacouncil is doing we-

Members

:fbm

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις