Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5909966 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #58800 on: February 04, 2019, 01:25:49 PM »
Hell, just speaking on Neeson, has he done any kind of charity work or gone through any effort to actually lift up the people he was ready to blindly slaughter years ago?
good god the madman is blindly slaughtering people that he sees that are black

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #58801 on: February 04, 2019, 01:26:18 PM »
Hell, just speaking on Neeson, has he done any kind of charity work or gone through any effort to actually lift up the people he was ready to blindly slaughter years ago? Or has he just forgiven himself and internalized that literal revenge killing innocents is bad and continued with his career? That kind of actual sea change would go a long way to making me feel as if Neeson was truly regretful for his insanity and interested in repaying a community he was ready to literally use to satisfy his urge to kill.

This is amazing.

benjipwns

« Reply #58802 on: February 04, 2019, 01:27:11 PM »
When he uses air quotes and says "black bastard", I feel like "black bastard" was not what he said in the story.
Enzom21 knows what he said

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #58803 on: February 04, 2019, 01:27:22 PM »
What a stable, impartial moderator.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #58804 on: February 04, 2019, 01:27:45 PM »
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #58805 on: February 04, 2019, 01:28:25 PM »
The article tries to frame his racist toxic masculinity as cool.

:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #58806 on: February 04, 2019, 01:28:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/thoughts-on-the-asian-fetish.97657/
Like I'm sure many of my fellow Resetera posters, I have a bit of an inclination towards Asian women. Now I know that as a cis white male, it's a bit on the nose, what with the whole fetishising "subservient" Asian females,

benjipwns

« Reply #58807 on: February 04, 2019, 01:30:04 PM »
Do they know it from within themselves? Have you confronted the darkest impulses within you and come out the other side? My own experiences, and the simplistic judgements of people in this forum, tell me that the majority of people have never bothered to engage in any kind of deep introspection.

Their views of themselves are simple and they judge others accordingly.
speaking of dudes who have killed people

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #58808 on: February 04, 2019, 01:31:02 PM »
Found throat slitting Neeson's era account

benjipwns

« Reply #58809 on: February 04, 2019, 01:32:15 PM »
100%. More stuff like this needs to happen. So many people do bad things yet just never talk about it. Talk about the horrible shit you did and condemn how shitty it was. Imho, that's a strong indicator of growth. Much better than repressing something forever.
more blind slaughters of innocent black people need to happen? jfc

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58810 on: February 04, 2019, 01:32:24 PM »
I'm assuming Neesom saying those thoughts he had were terrible included the racism. Though I admit I'm probably being a bit lax with him about that.
He only addresses that the lust for revenge was wrong, not the part where he felt like he'd be getting revenge as long as he killed a black person..

Maybe I'm wrong, but the vibe I get from that interview isn't that he's seperating the ugliness of a revenge fantasy from the racist implications of the target.
He sees it all as a shameful thing he went through in a dark period of time.

benjipwns

« Reply #58811 on: February 04, 2019, 01:33:59 PM »
Hate crimes are not a flaw or a mistake. They’re hate crimes.
and genocide like Liam Neeson committed in the 1970s is even worse!

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #58812 on: February 04, 2019, 01:34:05 PM »
Now us black folks have to have a Saw-style reckoning before we can condemn an attempted lynching?

benjipwns

« Reply #58813 on: February 04, 2019, 01:35:13 PM »
why does Nepthene keep thinking it would be a lynching :lol

do they not know what a lynching is? :thinking

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58814 on: February 04, 2019, 01:35:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/liam-neesons-real-life-rape-revenge-tale-see-staff-post.97615/post-17570301

If I ever go out looking to kill random folks on the basis of them sharing the skin color of a person who wronged a family member, I will be the first to admit this shit is normal.

sounds an awful lot like downplaying rape as 'being wronged'.

Maybe one of you era mods lurking could get Nepenthe to step away from the keyboard for a bit, because their contributions in that topic are getting prrrreeeeeeeettttyy yikes

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #58815 on: February 04, 2019, 01:37:28 PM »
Why do they keep calling it a lynching? A lynching doesn’t always involve a hanging, but it by definition needs a mob. Is that just the de jour term now to make it sound worse?

EDIT: what the cat said.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58816 on: February 04, 2019, 01:37:51 PM »
You get a "vibe"? He doesn't say any words to the effect of this vibe. You'd think if he was addressing the racist aspect.... he'd address the racist aspect with.. words?

Yeah, hes addressing the incident as a particular state of mind. Hes not seperating it out into "I wanted to kill someone. Also I was super racist. I feel bad about the killing part now. I'm ambivalent to fine with the racist aspect tho"

benjipwns

« Reply #58817 on: February 04, 2019, 01:38:30 PM »
The biggest hurdle to this will always be the competitors though. I have competed in hundreds if not thousands of times in a sport that is always divided by weight and gender. Win or lose I just love the sport and I honestly do not really feel any different after a win or a loss. In fact many wins just have me feeling bad for my opponent because they lost. However most athletes are not this way. Many want to win at all costs and it means everything to them. A loss for some equals hate, jealousy, depression, and every excuse imaginable from poor officiating to my opponent was born a male.
YOU THINK?

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #58818 on: February 04, 2019, 01:38:48 PM »
Like I'm sure many of my fellow Resetera posters, I have a bit of an inclination towards Asian women. Now I know that as a cis white male, it's a bit on the nose, what with the whole fetishising "subservient" Asian females,

this has potential. already some very mad reees in there

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #58820 on: February 04, 2019, 01:40:17 PM »
He’s talking about how he felt and the actions he took to deal with those feelings (carrying a weapon on him). Do you really believe that over a whole week he never saw a black person? Despite coming off like he was actively looking? That doesn’t make sense.
Right, there's dead bodies from Liam Neeson out there. We need to dig up all of Ireland if need be.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #58821 on: February 04, 2019, 01:40:49 PM »
Neeson: "Goddamn, I'm loaded now I don't want to play in these dumb movies anymore"

Agent: "Hi Liam, Do you want to have another go at Qui Gon Jinn? Disney is doing a series reboot historic alternate universe of Star Wars Episode 1 and I was having a chat with Kathleen..."

*2 weeks later*

"SO I WANTED TO KILL THIS BLACK MOTHERFUCKER BUT"
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #58822 on: February 04, 2019, 01:42:35 PM »
Quote from: Morrigan
When he uses air quotes and says "black bastard", I feel like "black bastard" was not what he said in the story.
Had the same thoughts.
yikes

benjipwns

« Reply #58823 on: February 04, 2019, 01:43:19 PM »
Quote from: Slayven
A week looking to lynch people is not "clouded judgement", that is something deep rooted

benjipwns

« Reply #58824 on: February 04, 2019, 01:43:50 PM »
Dude is probably in all these action revenge movies to satisfy his urge to kill people. The whole thing fucking fits. Probably disappointed that he's not exclusively killing black people though.
EXACTLY

EXCEPT HE ALSO DID IT OFF SET

benjipwns

« Reply #58825 on: February 04, 2019, 01:44:57 PM »
it's in the recording
Doesn't mean he isn't thinking it. (Hint: He absolutely is)

Jansen

« Reply #58826 on: February 04, 2019, 01:45:03 PM »

Quote from: Ludono, post: 17570169, member: 18384
The author comes from an area of the US that is known for its high ratio of WMAF couples, but generally both sides are educated unlike the Thais you see running around Bangkok or Cebu

Rip

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #58827 on: February 04, 2019, 01:46:32 PM »
I think we finally found the guy responsible for all those gamergate death threats -- it was fucking Neeson!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #58828 on: February 04, 2019, 01:46:56 PM »
'fact that some white dudes unironically think it's "easy" to get an Asian girl if they go to these countries because Asian men are "submissive" only serves to support this argument. '

someone has clearly never been to the philippines or such. it really is easy, even if you are an obese white man.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #58829 on: February 04, 2019, 01:47:13 PM »
Dating a white man is probably the second most racist thing you could ever do, after being one.
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58830 on: February 04, 2019, 01:47:50 PM »
You get a "vibe"? He doesn't say any words to the effect of this vibe. You'd think if he was addressing the racist aspect.... he'd address the racist aspect with.. words?

Yeah, hes addressing the incident as a particular state of mind. Hes not seperating it out into "I wanted to kill someone. Also I was super racist. I feel bad about the killing part now. I'm ambivalent to fine with the racist aspect tho"

Like, is someone suddenly came out with "After my wife died, I was at my lowest ebb. I was drinking 2 litres of vodka a day. I put on 150lbs. I was sucking dicks at truckstops for crack. Eventually I met someone new, got clean, got my life back together and got back into shape" the followup isn't "But you still sucking truckstop dick right?"

benjipwns

« Reply #58831 on: February 04, 2019, 01:49:15 PM »
people are mentioning how few black people are in Ireland but have they considered that this may be because Liam Neeson killed them all in the 1970s?

thetylerrob

« Reply #58832 on: February 04, 2019, 01:49:59 PM »
Y'all gotta stop creating juicy threads I'm trying to get work done over here

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #58833 on: February 04, 2019, 01:50:35 PM »
We’ve been given a bounty of spicy threads today!
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #58834 on: February 04, 2019, 01:52:42 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong, but the vibe I get from that interview isn't that he's seperating the ugliness of a revenge fantasy from the racist implications of the target.
He sees it all as a shameful thing he went through in a dark period of time.

Vibes are real. I get vibes every day of my life

benjipwns

« Reply #58835 on: February 04, 2019, 01:57:56 PM »
Lotus

WAIT WHAT

edit:
excelsiorlef 29,422
Slayven 26,430

agrajag

« Reply #58836 on: February 04, 2019, 02:02:03 PM »
Dating a white man is probably the second most racist thing you could ever do, after being one.

what about lynching black bastards

benjipwns

« Reply #58837 on: February 04, 2019, 02:03:18 PM »
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that the vast majority of posters saying "good on him for opening up and growing" are white. And that at least a good portion of those saying "no, fuck him" are black. Instead of trying to explain why someone should be able to open up about things like this, try understanding that not everyone has to look past shit like that. Especially someone who is black.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to let my child hang around some admitted sexual predator because he says he feels bad about preying on children back in the day.
woah, Liam Neeson is a sexual predator too?!?

benjipwns

« Reply #58838 on: February 04, 2019, 02:04:30 PM »
Whilst promoting his new movie about a terrorist plot, Denzil Washington revealed today that he once planned to blow up a Synagogue after a Jewish man ran over his dog. He went as far as to research the times where there would be most children present and planted the explosives, but a faulty detonator stopped the bombs from going off. After 4 more failed attempts he abandoned the idea. People are falling over themselves to praise his bravery and growth after saying "In retrospect it would have probably been a bad thing if the bombs went off". The movie opens February 8th.
wow, learning so much about these murderous famous actors

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58839 on: February 04, 2019, 02:06:08 PM »
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow

- some old dead white dude who was probably alt-right that era wont have heard of

Propagandhim

« Reply #58840 on: February 04, 2019, 02:06:11 PM »

what about lynching black bastards

Will Sasso's dad knows about black bastards

agrajag

« Reply #58841 on: February 04, 2019, 02:06:21 PM »
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that the vast majority of posters saying "good on him for opening up and growing" are white. And that at least a good portion of those saying "no, fuck him" are black. Instead of trying to explain why someone should be able to open up about things like this, try understanding that not everyone has to look past shit like that. Especially someone who is black.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to let my child hang around some admitted sexual predator because he says he feels bad about preying on children back in the day.
woah, Liam Neeson is a sexual predator too?!?

Plot twist: Neeson, in a state of Fight Club-esque delusion and split personality was the very person who originally *airquote* wronged *airquote* his friend while wearing blackface. He then went on a lynching spree that depleted Northern Ireland of its black population

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #58842 on: February 04, 2019, 02:06:35 PM »
Glad the waypoint crew landed on their feet
 :whew

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/684575234763014144
🤴

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #58843 on: February 04, 2019, 02:07:25 PM »
Given the amount of black on black violence, it seems to me that looking to kill a black persons is pretty common. I don’t know why they want to hold Liam Neeson to a different standard just because he’s white. Seems pretty racist to me.

benjipwns

« Reply #58844 on: February 04, 2019, 02:08:14 PM »
Plot twist: Neeson, in a state of Fight Club-esque delusion and split personality was the very person who originally *airquote* wronged *airquote* his friend while wearing blackface. He then went on a lynching spree that depleted Northern Ireland of its black population
or he WRONGED them so he had "reason" for his blind genocidal war

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58845 on: February 04, 2019, 02:09:24 PM »

J Jonah Jameson literally never wanted photos of spiderman drinking piss

Propagandhim

« Reply #58846 on: February 04, 2019, 02:09:26 PM »

I give this forum another 6 months before it becomes the new "the old place" 

benjipwns

« Reply #58847 on: February 04, 2019, 02:10:15 PM »
Revenge doesn't work says the man that does mostly revenge movies.
Which are all fiction and not real.
But how can we really know? These could all be his private snuff films that were accidentally released. We already know he made them to create deniability about his crimes in the 1970s.

Bore Expert

« Reply #58848 on: February 04, 2019, 02:10:39 PM »
What was the nepenthe quote about white babies dying?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #58849 on: February 04, 2019, 02:11:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/liam-neesons-real-life-rape-revenge-tale-see-staff-post.97615/post-17570706

'm sorry but no, not everyones first reaction to recieving extreme trauma from someone of another races is to blaim their entire race. Racists do that. People who didn't consider people of an other race as human or equal do that.

It's a nice easy barometer to explain to your real feelings towards them.

Stop it! I can’t keep reading these!

:neogaf

Also, the rest of BCT put on notice by user Principate. It’s not a normal reaction.

Boredfrom

« Reply #58850 on: February 04, 2019, 02:13:34 PM »

J Jonah Jameson literally never wanted photos of spiderman drinking piss

He will still buy the photos.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #58851 on: February 04, 2019, 02:14:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/liam-neesons-real-life-rape-revenge-tale-see-staff-post.97615/post-17570706

'm sorry but no, not everyones first reaction to recieving extreme trauma from someone of another races is to blaim their entire race. Racists do that. People who didn't consider people of an other race as human or equal do that.

It's a nice easy barometer to explain to your real feelings towards them.

Stop it! I can’t keep reading these!

:neogaf

Also, the rest of BCT put on notice by user Principate. It’s not a normal reaction.

I agree with that post. Too bad PoCs can't be racist though.  :doge

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #58853 on: February 04, 2019, 02:14:24 PM »
That reminds me of a porn video I saw on some weird website once. It was a girl tied to a chair and she had been beaten and was crying with a gun to her head and she sobbed into the camera, “snuff films are not real!” And then they shot her in the head and splattered blood all over the walls.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #58854 on: February 04, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »
Link plz
serge

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #58856 on: February 04, 2019, 02:18:18 PM »
Link plz

Your so predictable, but lovable all the same.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #58857 on: February 04, 2019, 02:20:33 PM »
Link plz

That reminds me TVC I saw this and it made me think of you

Clark started bringing prostitutes back to the couple's apartment to have threesomes. Then, when Clark took an interest in an 11-year-old neighbor, Bundy helped lure the girl into posing for pornographic photographs.[3] Clark quickly escalated from pedophilia, talking about how much he would like to kill a girl during sex. He persuaded Bundy to purchase two automatic pistols for him to use, reportedly seeking to fulfill his fantasy of killing a woman during sex and feeling her vaginal contractions during the death spasms

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_M._Bundy

benjipwns

« Reply #58858 on: February 04, 2019, 02:21:37 PM »
HERE HE IS, TOP OF THE PAGE:
Quote from: Enzom21
I bet a lot of the excusing of his racism wouldn't be happening if Neeson wasn't white.
I am also almost 100% sure it wouldn't be happening if the focus of his racism wasn't black people.
Not shocked by which posters are excusing it either.

Averon

« Reply #58859 on: February 04, 2019, 02:21:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/yesterday-was-the-first-time-in-my-life-when-i-kissed-a-woman-that-wasn%E2%80%99t-my-mother.97668/
2019 is off to a great start though. I finally got a kiss and madeout with a woman. I could almost cry from the memory.

THERE IS A GOD. RE-CONFIRMED.

Too bad the thread was locked  :lol