Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828110 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Anti-Monitor

Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #60601 on: February 11, 2019, 04:51:49 AM »
The best thing about Black Panther was Michael B. Jordan being a glorious piece of chocolate ass, but Creed did it better :whew :whew

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #60602 on: February 11, 2019, 05:22:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/titanfall-2-is-facing-a-resurgence-upon-apex-legends-release.98869/post-17768086

Quote from: Hobbes, post: 17768086, member: 18944
[MEDIA=twitter]1094698985661628416[/MEDIA]

Quote from: WhiteRabbitEXE, post: 17772495, member: 248
did you quote a Tweet of yourself responding to a bot posting a thread title in the thread that’s title was posted by the bot you responded to

Quote from: Hobbes, post: 17774366, member: 18944
Why do you expect a logical answer for my stupidity?

Quote from: molnizzle, post: 17778886, member: 1963
To me it looks more like shameless promotion of your own Twitter account, not stupidity.

Like the war he’s based on, Hobbes got blown the fuck up :salute
Margs

paprikastaude

« Reply #60603 on: February 11, 2019, 05:30:09 AM »
Lol my heart was beating so fast. Realizing somebody has you on ignore is really embarrassing lol.

But uhhhh.... you're a big Nintendo fan. You can't find a cool Link avatar or something? Lol

:whatisthis

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #60604 on: February 11, 2019, 06:25:42 AM »
Can we just wait for more information about that murdered Nashville musician? Everyone here at the bire is ready to rush for judgment against these kids but what happens when it turns out that he did something that made them fear for their lives like smirk at them? Would you really behave differently if your life was threatened?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #60605 on: February 11, 2019, 06:28:28 AM »
He probably played the brown note. The racist fuck!

benita

« Reply #60607 on: February 11, 2019, 07:27:52 AM »
What was it? Must have been some horrific shit to be deleted from that forum

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #60608 on: February 11, 2019, 07:30:33 AM »
Some guy found panties in his complex's laundry room, hijinx ensued.

BisMarckie

« Reply #60609 on: February 11, 2019, 08:09:20 AM »
Quote from: stinkles
They have to do something, but it's like the UK and Brexit - they know it's dumb, they know it's not going to work, but they made up their minds, folded their arms and are stuck with a right wing government that is fueled by jingoism, nationalism, isolationism and in Japan's case -frankly rejection of non-Japanese people and influences. Or at least that's a good chunk of the population. A lot of young japanese folks are much more progressive and forward thinking and tolerant.

You can read about the Japanese working experience on this forum. Lots of expats living in Japan. There are three or four ways to do it and tbh - I've seen successful versions of all of them, but the only way to make it work is to go in with your eyes wide open. You are not Japanese. Being white helps sometimes. Nobody in Tokyo gives a shit that you're white except little kids sometimes, or drunk Salarymen, but white people in Tokyo are ubiquitous. Once you get out into the country - you will be stared at. Being black helps sometimes but comes with more challenges (including the sort of "can I touch your hair" stories that horrify folks here in the states, but sometimes weirder). Being Asian is helpful sometimes and then other times you're the wrong kind of Asian (like third generation Japanese-Koreans who have to take a Japanese name just to get by). And so on. If you live there, you WILL encounter racism - sometimes funny and harmless, sometimes shocking and significant. It might be trouble renting an apartment, or a drunk salaryman starting a fight with you on the station paltform on friday night, ot being rejected from an onsen spa with no explanation, or being yelled at by a little nazi political worker on a truck with a megaphone, in broad daylight at Shinjuku station.

Note, this is nothing like working WITH Japanese people or going there for business - both of which are an absolute JOY. Here's my super reductive version of how to succeed there - which is missing any nuance or exceptions and is a cartoon fo sorts, but sort of true.

1. Weeaboo -- full on immersion where work is just a way to pay for anime and dinner and Japanese classes and you freaking love it even the bad stuff and you don't mind being a second class citizen and you feel like you know your place and your ambitions are limited anyway. Like, that sounds negative, but there are a lot of those folks and they can be really happy. It doesn't mean they can't have friends or be social or meet a bae. Just that they're naturally OK with the negatives and accept or even embrace those as cultural attractions.

2. Own your own business and have your Japanese employees shield you from a lot of the potential negatives and control your own destiny and be on top of the workplace social pecking order, but that occasionally will mean that your Japanese employees might have to represent you to bypass a lot of structured social barriers - and even take care of apearancesd when working with bigoted or blinkerfed clinets and customers - that is to say, you might need deputies to be Japanese for you, even if you're fluent and havew lived there for years. Depends on the nature of the business andn its surrounding networks.

3. Be That Guy. I once met a US expat, former marine, swole, 6 foot 2, fluent Japanese speaker with a perfect (allegedly - I can't tell) Hokkaido accent and a full understanding of the entire thing from top to bottom. He embraced the fact that he'd encounter racist Japanese folk, that the culture is rigid, that traditions and habits will negatively impact him and his ability to succeed or fit in. So he didn't try to fit in. He never put up with it - and would simply reply in perfect Japanese that "he wasn't going to put up with racist shit and you should say that again to his face and see what happens" - I saw that twice in one week - once at a restaurant where a Japanese waiter said something mildly jingoistic and snide to another server and once when the owner of a bar tried to screw our group on the final negotiated check (actually pretty normal to dicker over the bill at those small Izakayas) based on the fact that there were AMERICANS in the group and that had been a hassle. In both cases it was enough of a scene that I was embarassed/confused about what was going on, but I could tell in both cases that they were shocked or scared into immediate apology. Anyway, that's how he rolled. His Japanese colleagues thought he was a HOOT and loved seeing him do it, to the point I think they were encouraging him. I can't say he seemed happy, but he sure was confident. I wonder what happened to him.

:confused

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #60610 on: February 11, 2019, 08:14:29 AM »
They have to do something, but it's like the UK and Brexit - they know it's dumb, they know it's not going to work, but they made up their minds, folded their arms and are stuck with a right wing government that is fueled by jingoism, nationalism, isolationism and in Japan's case -frankly rejection of non-Japanese people and influences. Or at least that's a good chunk of the population. A lot of young japanese folks are much more progressive and forward thinking and tolerant.

You can read about the Japanese working experience on this forum. Lots of expats living in Japan. There are three or four ways to do it and tbh - I've seen successful versions of all of them, but the only way to make it work is to go in with your eyes wide open. You are not Japanese. Being white helps sometimes. Nobody in Tokyo gives a shit that you're white except little kids sometimes, or drunk Salarymen, but white people in Tokyo are ubiquitous. Once you get out into the country - you will be stared at. Being black helps sometimes but comes with more challenges (including the sort of "can I touch your hair" stories that horrify folks here in the states, but sometimes weirder). Being Asian is helpful sometimes and then other times you're the wrong kind of Asian (like third generation Japanese-Koreans who have to take a Japanese name just to get by). And so on. If you live there, you WILL encounter racism - sometimes funny and harmless, sometimes shocking and significant. It might be trouble renting an apartment, or a drunk salaryman starting a fight with you on the station paltform on friday night, ot being rejected from an onsen spa with no explanation, or being yelled at by a little nazi political worker on a truck with a megaphone, in broad daylight at Shinjuku station.

Note, this is nothing like working WITH Japanese people or going there for business - both of which are an absolute JOY. Here's my super reductive version of how to succeed there - which is missing any nuance or exceptions and is a cartoon fo sorts, but sort of true.

1. Weeaboo -- full on immersion where work is just a way to pay for anime and dinner and Japanese classes and you freaking love it even the bad stuff and you don't mind being a second class citizen and you feel like you know your place and your ambitions are limited anyway. Like, that sounds negative, but there are a lot of those folks and they can be really happy. It doesn't mean they can't have friends or be social or meet a bae. Just that they're naturally OK with the negatives and accept or even embrace those as cultural attractions.

2. Own your own business and have your Japanese employees shield you from a lot of the potential negatives and control your own destiny and be on top of the workplace social pecking order, but that occasionally will mean that your Japanese employees might have to represent you to bypass a lot of structured social barriers - and even take care of apearancesd when working with bigoted or blinkerfed clinets and customers - that is to say, you might need deputies to be Japanese for you, even if you're fluent and havew lived there for years. Depends on the nature of the business andn its surrounding networks.

3. Be That Guy. I once met a US expat, former marine, swole, 6 foot 2, fluent Japanese speaker with a perfect (allegedly - I can't tell) Hokkaido accent and a full understanding of the entire thing from top to bottom. He embraced the fact that he'd encounter racist Japanese folk, that the culture is rigid, that traditions and habits will negatively impact him and his ability to succeed or fit in. So he didn't try to fit in. He never put up with it - and would simply reply in perfect Japanese that "he wasn't going to put up with racist shit and you should say that again to his face and see what happens" - I saw that twice in one week - once at a restaurant where a Japanese waiter said something mildly jingoistic and snide to another server and once when the owner of a bar tried to screw our group on the final negotiated check (actually pretty normal to dicker over the bill at those small Izakayas) based on the fact that there were AMERICANS in the group and that had been a hassle. In both cases it was enough of a scene that I was embarassed/confused about what was going on, but I could tell in both cases that they were shocked or scared into immediate apology. Anyway, that's how he rolled. His Japanese colleagues thought he was a HOOT and loved seeing him do it, to the point I think they were encouraging him. I can't say he seemed happy, but he sure was confident. I wonder what happened to him.

:gamergate :shaking :shaking :shaking :shaking :shaking :shaking :gamergate

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #60611 on: February 11, 2019, 08:23:29 AM »
(didn’t read)
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60613 on: February 11, 2019, 09:01:21 AM »
POST THE GAT-DAYUM LINK. :punch

https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-cities-worried-about-taking-in-more-foreign-workers-survey-finds.98862/#post-17767836

go in with your eyes wide open. You are not Japanese. Being white helps sometimes.

:drudge :gamergate :social :gamergate :drudge
ど助平

BisMarckie

« Reply #60614 on: February 11, 2019, 09:02:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/insects-going-extinct-within-a-century.98961/

Another  day anorher 'We are doomed' thread, this one is a lot more positive though, instead of 12, we have 100 years left. :whew

Good thing I wont leave an offspring to suffer in this mortal coil.

:ego

BisMarckie

« Reply #60615 on: February 11, 2019, 09:09:55 AM »
Why should I post links when bork does the work for me? :success

Jansen

« Reply #60616 on: February 11, 2019, 09:23:51 AM »
Contrary to popular belief here on the bire we do have standards

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60617 on: February 11, 2019, 09:26:25 AM »
Why should I post links when bork does the work for me? :success

:rage
ど助平

Propagandhim

« Reply #60618 on: February 11, 2019, 09:26:40 AM »
Stinkles abuses adderall.  It's so obvious.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60619 on: February 11, 2019, 09:27:38 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-cities-worried-about-taking-in-more-foreign-workers-survey-finds.98862/#post-17781907
Quote from: El Mariachi, post: 17781907, member: 28379

Quote from: Puroresu_kid, post: 17781831, member: 22557
Accepting immigrants which will still take up a tiny percent of the population isn't going to destroy Japanese culture.

That's the kind of nonsense and threats we hear from right wing nutjobs

I guess you're not from Japan so again, it's not your place to judge these things.

:expert

Stinkles is full of shit on some of the stuff he said, too.  Your typical "weeaboo" type thinks that they're going to ANIME LAND~ and when reality hits them in the face -I.E. this shit is for nerds and your average person doesn't give a fuck- they go back home.  These kinds of people can't handle living abroad.  Saw this not just with anime freaks but also with people there to party ("no dance clubs in this town?!") or other sub-cultures (an emo guy couldn't handle being out there alone in the darkness and left after two weeks  :'() 

Forget even going there- my first year Japanese class started filled with weebs and 99% of them were gone pretty quickly.  That was in '99 so maybe things have changed as anime continued to grow in popularity, however.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:45:35 AM by bork »
ど助平

paprikastaude

« Reply #60620 on: February 11, 2019, 09:45:42 AM »
if you are interested in what max manbabies looked like, look no further than resetera nintendo (direct) threads  :lol

Quote from: Dark Cloud, post: 17786092, member: 10539
Some people might want to take work off to watch the Direct. They should honestly give more than a days heads up.
Quote from: boris_feinbrand, post: 17786715, member: 8589
Those people should seek professional help ASAP. I am not joking.
Quote from: Gobias-Ind, post: 17786903, member: 34083
what the fuck

people should take off work as often as possible for any and every reason they want
I don’t know why they’re allowed to say people should seek professional help for taking days off of work. People can do whatever they want. How is there a mental issue. Just report them and those who agree with it.

Boredfrom

« Reply #60621 on: February 11, 2019, 09:51:28 AM »
Isn’t a direct a 1 hour long video at worst? And why you need a day off to discuss the new Nintendo game that announced in a 10 second teaser?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60622 on: February 11, 2019, 09:55:10 AM »
Isn’t a direct a 1 hour long video at worst? And why you need a day off to discuss the new Nintendo game that announced in a 10 second teaser?

One of my friends likes to take 1-2 days off from work to watch the E3 shit.  It's baffling.
ど助平

marrec

« Reply #60623 on: February 11, 2019, 09:55:42 AM »

The rest of the 7 hours off are used for continuous masturbation

paprikastaude

« Reply #60624 on: February 11, 2019, 09:59:14 AM »

One of my friends likes to take 1-2 days off from work to watch the E3 shit.  It's baffling.

At least that's like 3 days of constant streaming which makes a little more sense? Compared to a 20 minute ad of saying that Borderlands 1 comes to Nintendo.

BisMarckie

« Reply #60625 on: February 11, 2019, 09:59:32 AM »

There is a youtube channel that pops up in my recommendations where they make 3 hour videos out of these 10 second clipss. :expert

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #60626 on: February 11, 2019, 10:27:18 AM »
I took a week off when era launched.

BikeJesus

« Reply #60627 on: February 11, 2019, 10:55:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/day-drinking.98838/post-17765048

User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate content across various threads
Here's old bae getting smashed at a brewery with me

MOD EDIT: Removal of Inappropriate Content

Damn, dude must have posted some vile shit.

http://archive.is/oCZML

Actually, it was just a photo of their friend?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60628 on: February 11, 2019, 10:57:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/titanfall-2-is-facing-a-resurgence-upon-apex-legends-release.98869/post-17778487
Looked like self promotion to me which is against the rules. If it was a mistake, my apologies xD.
Self-Promotion & Spam: Do not create threads featuring links to products or services that you have a direct involvement in. Users are welcome and encouraged to post in already existing threads about a product or service that they are involved in (including links that are specifically relevant to the thread) so that they may engage with the community. Please note that this policy also applies to verified users on ResetEra
Self-promotion in the comments is generally allowed as long as it's not spamming. However, I don't believe linking to a comment of a tweet quote of this thread on Twitter would be considered self promotion given that I'm not promoting anything, and if it was, I'd still be allowed to link it regardless.

I mean... yeah, the promotion rules are about not astroturfing your products, and not doing lame shit like WOW CHECK OUT THIS DEAL [referral link], not HEY GUISE IM ON TWITTER because thats not-rule-enforceable-lame like "heres what I said on another forum" or "heres what I said on my livejournal about this" please-like-and-subscribe pathetic despeation for followers.

But why is this dude still "verafied"? Because... he did a couple of reviews for a no-name website, and is now... a fucking blogger?
I thought the point of those tags was so that people who might have some professional insight into a subject are given a little more weight to their opinions than regular posters who don't know shit about shit and are purely speculating.
Like that benji dude is obviously at some kind of regional fulfillment manager position, so can say with some data beyond the purely anecdotal what shits selling well at a regional level and extrapolate out.

What professional insight does this dude have into anything? He wrote some unpaid reviews and now doesn't? Thats like, most Amazon customers level of insight into an industry.

marrec

« Reply #60629 on: February 11, 2019, 10:57:30 AM »

"old bae" being the important part, dude posted a picture of an old girlfriend without their consent

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60630 on: February 11, 2019, 11:04:24 AM »
Did that mod think he was talking about a different meaning of smashing?

also obligatory

BikeJesus

« Reply #60631 on: February 11, 2019, 11:15:07 AM »

"old bae" being the important part, dude posted a picture of an old girlfriend without their consent

That's distinguished mentally-challenged. So many users have avatars of random girls. JaseC has a pic of AOC as their avatar. Did they all get consent? Also, how do they know that the poster and their ex bae aren't still friends and that she didn't give consent?

marrec

« Reply #60632 on: February 11, 2019, 11:18:04 AM »

That's distinguished mentally-challenged. So many users have avatars of random girls. JaseC has a pic of AOC as their avatar. Did they all get consent? Also, how do they know that the poster and their ex bae aren't still friends and that she didn't give consent?

AOC is a public figure.

Also, I dunno, it's better to err on the side of "don't post pictures of random non-public people" than not. This ain't a big deal.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60633 on: February 11, 2019, 11:18:10 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissing sexism. Long history of severe infractions.
Sexist, misogynist bullshit. 100%. Would have bought it otherwise as I loved the first game.
So you didn't buy a game you probably would have loved, because you read a post from a guy who played the first 2 hours and though a "one" character was misogynist.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60634 on: February 11, 2019, 11:20:10 AM »
it's better to err on the side of "don't post pictures of random non-public people" than not. This ain't a big deal.

I mean, I agree, but the dude copped a 2 week ban for it, not a warning. Unless talking about enjoying drinking is ban worthy, because thats what else the inappropriate content across multiple posts consisted of.

BikeJesus

« Reply #60635 on: February 11, 2019, 11:25:09 AM »
Mod was probably triggered at the sight of a good looking blond-haired, blue-eyed white woman.

Marrec you didn't address my point about random girls as dudes avatars. Just because a girl posts on instagram, facebook or snapchat, doesn't mean she wants to be the face of some disgusting neckbeard on an incel hate site.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60636 on: February 11, 2019, 11:25:45 AM »
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissing concerns surrounding homophobia.
This is clickbait at its finest judging by that score. You can be disappointed and even dislike KH3 but it has some level of polish, mechanics, etc that warrants more than a 1. I'm not giving this homophobe any clicks.
Era’s rage is out of control. You haven’t even seen the video so you honestly aren’t entitled to comment on it, and throwing the term homophobe around all silly nilly is incredibly irresponsible and childish. As many posters have pointed out, he’s not wrong about the points he makes in his review. He even praises the environments and graphical polish.

:dunno

Seems less like "downplaying" someones concerns about homophobia as calling out someone butthurt about a fucking review score throwing 'homophobe' out as a slur as to why that reviewer is shit and can't be trusted

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #60637 on: February 11, 2019, 11:27:19 AM »
Because, real talk, "Dismissing other users concerns" is the stupidest fucking ban reason ever when you actually look at thread titles and realise what "other users concerns" consist of on era

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-poop-at-work.98942/post-17781896

FStop7

« Reply #60638 on: February 11, 2019, 11:38:17 AM »
Can we just wait for more information about that murdered Nashville musician? Everyone here at the bire is ready to rush for judgment against these kids but what happens when it turns out that he did something that made them fear for their lives like smirk at them? Would you really behave differently if your life was threatened?

He probably liked a PewDiePie tweet, enjoyed TotalBiscuit, or had Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered.  Death was too good for him.

I took a week off when era launched.

Evilore?

Jansen

« Reply #60639 on: February 11, 2019, 01:05:13 PM »

hreekola Miroswish
Banned Member
Yesterday at 11:36 AM
New #123
Me and short term bae from about 10 years ago whom I was completely obssessed with

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-the-only-reason-humans-are-attractive-is-to-attract-a-mate-and-bone-them.98827/page-3#post-17763878

Boredfrom

« Reply #60640 on: February 11, 2019, 01:16:23 PM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissing sexism. Long history of severe infractions.
Sexist, misogynist bullshit. 100%. Would have bought it otherwise as I loved the first game.
So you didn't buy a game you probably would have loved, because you read a post from a guy who played the first 2 hours and though a "one" character was misogynist.

Outside the tsundere BS character (and this character being a “genius” that thinks that a skirt is practical while being a grenadier) I remember the ass grab incident ended in a fist fight between the female character and the ass grabbing dude (that most of the soldiers in the squad were cheering on).

I’m yet to pass chapter 5 and the characters can be pretty anime cliche early on, but is not exactly rampantly sexist.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60641 on: February 11, 2019, 01:32:27 PM »
Yeah, that was pretty much the only the incident that anybody could conceivable have a problem with it and it was over in about 5 seconds. But RE has a zero tolerance policy for this kind of stuff, apparently.
dog

Rahxephon91

« Reply #60642 on: February 11, 2019, 01:39:33 PM »
VP4 is so tame that to be offended by it being sexist is almost parody. It really kind of gives ammunition to that argument that some people use games they were never intersted into make their soapbox. Which kind of hurts the discussion about sex issues in games. It’s ridiculous that it ever got brought up with such a inoffensive game.

And it annoys me because it cheapens criticisms of this stuff. There are worthwhile discussions to be had about these kinds of topics, but when you nitpick everything you turn off people. You make it seem like your attacking them and everything they like is problematic. It makes them not want to listen to you because everything they do is “sexist” everything they like is “sexist”.

And a post like this would be banned for downplaying accusations of sexism on RE. When in reality, RE’s tolerance level downplays any actual nuance of conversation.

Jansen

Boredfrom

« Reply #60644 on: February 11, 2019, 02:14:17 PM »
Jesus I'm so angry I need to walk away from the desk. These are moments when I agree with those that ultimately there's little difference in either party.

Fuck Nancy Pelosi. Fuck these politicians and fuck our education system.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/congressowman-omar-ignites-new-anti-semitism-controversy-with-comments-on-aipac.98918/page-10#post-17796070

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #60645 on: February 11, 2019, 02:39:58 PM »
It's really incredible that the first thing this Omar person does (out of all the things she could do) is start to go after 'ze jews!'.
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #60646 on: February 11, 2019, 02:46:10 PM »
I just found funny how naive REE is about politics in general. The forum mood zig zags between apologist to bloodthirsty.

Dem leadership showed their true colors today. It was possible to call out poor wording on Omar's part without positioning the Democratic Party line as unequivocally pro-Israel and pro-AIPAC. They did the exact opposite. They also highlight their hypocrisy by claiming they are anti-hatred, yet share values and strategic interests with a literal and self-defined ethnostate that is killing children and journalists, and all but committing genocide.

Pelosi and thus the Democratic Party has sided with the Right and with hate today. Never forget that. Let's make sure the Democratic Party does better.

I mean, lol
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:50:51 PM by Boredfrom »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #60647 on: February 11, 2019, 03:02:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1095046561254567937

Ah yes, from the political class of Donald Trump. When in doubt DOUBLE DOWN.
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #60648 on: February 11, 2019, 03:04:40 PM »
edit

:no1curr

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:21:47 PM by KennyLoggins »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #60649 on: February 11, 2019, 03:15:52 PM »
Quick someone find out if any of the AIPAC members went on vacation to Moscow once.  :shaking
🤴

« Reply #60650 on: February 11, 2019, 03:23:08 PM »
VP4 is so tame that to be offended by it being sexist is almost parody. It really kind of gives ammunition to that argument that some people use games they were never intersted into make their soapbox. Which kind of hurts the discussion about sex issues in games. It’s ridiculous that it ever got brought up with such a inoffensive game.

And it annoys me because it cheapens criticisms of this stuff. There are worthwhile discussions to be had about these kinds of topics, but when you nitpick everything you turn off people. You make it seem like your attacking them and everything they like is problematic. It makes them not want to listen to you because everything they do is “sexist” everything they like is “sexist”.

And a post like this would be banned for downplaying accusations of sexism on RE. When in reality, RE’s tolerance level downplays any actual nuance of conversation.

If they actually played the game they'd know there was a lot more to the story between Raz and Kai but of course they never actually play the games

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #60651 on: February 11, 2019, 03:29:18 PM »

This worked out for yass queen, right kirblar?

BisMarckie

« Reply #60652 on: February 11, 2019, 03:49:23 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #60653 on: February 11, 2019, 04:10:14 PM »
:kobeyuck

Boredfrom

« Reply #60654 on: February 11, 2019, 04:25:30 PM »
Ah nothing like taking food away from people who actually depend on it to save a couple of bucks

:doge

This quote is peak REEE

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #60655 on: February 11, 2019, 04:34:09 PM »

Gotta admit, this made me chuckle.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #60656 on: February 11, 2019, 04:38:37 PM »
Ah nothing like taking food away from people who actually depend on it to save a couple of bucks

This quote is peak REEE

Written on a $800 iPhone while waiting for their $30 dinner from DoorDash to arrive.

marrec

« Reply #60657 on: February 11, 2019, 04:43:13 PM »

This quote is peak REEE

Written on a $800 iPhone while waiting for their $30 dinner from DoorDash to arrive.

You just gave me a new idea for a blind-box style website called "DumpsterDash"

Shuri

« Reply #60659 on: February 11, 2019, 05:06:36 PM »
Eating food from a dumpster as a hobby is peak white privilege.