Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135342 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #31380 on: December 03, 2020, 08:28:27 AM »
The surgery wasn't and isn't accessible to many people who identify as trans MMaRsu. That's basically why the whole thing is so controversial.

I'm in the camp that thinks it 'escalated quickly' with the 200 different genders of which most are basically the same thing and some are just completely made up like people who think they are a moon or love Sonic and stuff.
But I don't think it's necessary to cut off your dick if you want to identify yourself differently  :dead

With your communication style I think you should try your hand at politics tho  8)
🤴

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #31381 on: December 03, 2020, 09:11:01 AM »
You guys are acting like cocks grow on trees.

Whatever the hell Elliot wants to do is down to them. I do however find it fucking stupid when it’s like oh hey I’m also non binary? Like how the fuck does that even work? But with that said is anyone truly shocked that she came out as trans? Like seriously ask yourself that after looking at pictures of him..

You either die an Ellie or live long enough to become a Joel.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #31382 on: December 03, 2020, 09:23:16 AM »
mmTERFsu :titus
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #31383 on: December 03, 2020, 09:39:53 AM »
but if thats all it takes to be trans now? 😂 Yeah I now identify as a woman guys, not gonna get my dick cut off or anything similar, I just want people to adress me as a female.

You should start identifying as an attack helicopter, that's always a good one.  :nugenix
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #31384 on: December 03, 2020, 09:45:56 AM »
there i was thinking the dutch were the open minded liberals of yurrp :whew
(ice)

SmokyDave

« Reply #31385 on: December 03, 2020, 09:48:06 AM »
At the end of the day, does it affect any of your lives at all?

Who cares?
This is where I land. I don't need to understand it, any more than I need someone to understand why I collect old scale models. If it ain't hurting you, don't fret.

That said, if someone wants to use their status to bolster their opinions, I might be inclined to be a little more critical and questioning. Just don't be a dick, and the rest is none of my business.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #31386 on: December 03, 2020, 10:00:21 AM »
That’ll be an unironic :yikes at Mmarsu from me dawg. 

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31387 on: December 03, 2020, 10:10:19 AM »

Who cares?

you could make an argument about what era likes to go on about all the time, normalizing it, aka slippery slope

it's like asking "why do you care if people support trump and wear maga hats, how does that actually affect your lives at all, who cares, let them do what they want as long as they aren't antagonizing you personally, it's not like their private hopes for america will have a real effect"

you care because enough of them create a wave of sentiment that leads to certain behaviors and cultural change, including their opinions being considered on the legislative level

same applies to this stuff

maybe you don't want to get to the point where you have to hyper scrutinize every person you see to try to judge how tf to refer to them because they're going to jump down your throat if you happen to choose the wrong pronoun

you don't want to risk losing your job every time you refer to a customer because if you call them the wrong thing it's going on twitter and you're getting fired

it's not prevalent enough yet that it's a major concern, but it could be

if someone just presents as what they want to be referred to, there's no confusion (this doesn't apply to the decision to get a dick or not), and if all this enables aerogender and floragender and fler/flim which you CAN'T present as and yet still throw public fits about, fuck that

sure, maybe this idea of normalization is unrealistic, but if one such slippery slope should be considered unrealistic then I guess all the others are too
:idont
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:15:42 AM by Uncle »
Uncle

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #31388 on: December 03, 2020, 10:15:23 AM »

Who cares?

you could make an argument about what era likes to go on about all the time, normalizing it, aka slippery slope

it's like asking "why do you care if people support trump and wear maga hats, how does that actually affect your lives at all, who cares, let them do what they want as long as they aren't antagonizing you personally, it's not like their private hopes for america will have a real effect"

you care because enough of them create a wave of sentiment that leads to certain behaviors and cultural change, including their opinions being considered on the legislative level

same applies to this stuff

maybe you don't want to get to the point where you have to hyper scrutinize every person you see to try to judge how tf to refer to them because they're going to jump down your throat if you happen to choose the wrong pronoun

you don't want to risk losing your job every time you refer to a customer because if you call them the wrong thing it's going on twitter and you're getting fired

it's not prevalent enough yet that it's a major concern, but it could be

sure, maybe that's unrealistic, but if one such slippery slope should be considered unrealistic then I guess all the others are too
:idont

If being trans is so common that you have to scrutinize every person you meet just use nongendered pronouns.  It’s not rocket science :idont

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31389 on: December 03, 2020, 10:17:44 AM »
If being trans is so common that you have to scrutinize every person you meet just use nongendered pronouns.  It’s not rocket science :idont

we're at the point where some people get upset about calling someone "them/their," it's a dogwhistle that you refuse to call them by the correct gender which is clearly identified in their user profile if you'd take the 2 seconds to look at it

like what, does the word "her" turn to ash in your mouth?  what's this third person dodgy crap
Uncle

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #31390 on: December 03, 2020, 10:29:08 AM »
I can kind of understand that on a forum like resetera where your pronouns are listed, but people don’t go around with a name tag that says hi my pronouns are x/y.  No one reasonable is gonna jump down your throat for using genderless pronouns in an attempt not to offend.  I still think resetera assumes intentional misgendering when it’s mostly just ignorance and ignorance can be educated.

Your scenario also assumes that trans people are created by seeing other trans people rather than just being born that way.  I’m pretty sure early on during the push for gay civil rights people made the exact same arguments that the whole world would turn gay if it became acceptable and that humanity would die off from lack of procreation.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31391 on: December 03, 2020, 10:39:29 AM »
I firmly believe in live and let live, none of any of this matters until it gets to the point where it actually affects you...and someone actively getting angry at you and seeking to do you harm counts as it affecting you, which is a step too far

it's your responsibility to try to generally be an affable accepting person, and it's everyone else's responsibility to not jump to the worst possible conclusion about you if you make an innocent mistake

if I see elliot coming out and I say "hey good for them" and that puts me on the societal the track to being cancelled for not saying "him," the people judging me for that are not also participating in good faith live-and-let-live

Your scenario also assumes that trans people are created by seeing other trans people rather than just being born that way.

well, let's go down this road:

the ability to simply say you're whatever gender you want opened the door to things like graygender, I think most people would agree that a lot of those are either made up or at least very performative

but along those lines, you could also argue that our ideas of male and female gender are just as made up

so how can someone be born with a gender whose expression is fully manufactured by society?

are you arguing for "male brains" and "female brains?"
Uncle

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #31392 on: December 03, 2020, 11:05:47 AM »
I firmly believe in live and let live, none of any of this matters until it gets to the point where it actually affects you...and someone actively getting angry at you and seeking to do you harm counts as it affecting you, which is a step too far

it's your responsibility to try to generally be an affable accepting person, and it's everyone else's responsibility to not jump to the worst possible conclusion about you if you make an innocent mistake

if I see elliot coming out and I say "hey good for them" and that puts me on the societal the track to being cancelled for not saying "him," the people judging me for that are not also participating in good faith live-and-let-live

Your scenario also assumes that trans people are created by seeing other trans people rather than just being born that way.

well, let's go down this road:

the ability to simply say you're whatever gender you want opened the door to things like graygender, I think most people would agree that a lot of those are either made up or at least very performative

but along those lines, you could also argue that our ideas of male and female gender are just as made up

so how can someone be born with a gender whose expression is fully manufactured by society?

are you arguing for "male brains" and "female brains?"

There is ample scientific evidence that male and female brains have subtle differences and work differently.  That’s not to say one is better than the other because it’s not.  I’m certainly not advocating for people who identify as animals or an alien or things like that.  Every movement has it’s wackos but I’m not gonna condemn everyone based on a few crazy people.  No employer is going to recognize furry as a gender and fire you because you refused to use the name of someone’s fursona.

What genders are fully manufactured by society?  Who’s being actively harmed by unintentional misgendering?  Your scenario feels like something your seeing happen on resetera or twitter and not in the real world.

Coffee Dog

« Reply #31393 on: December 03, 2020, 11:15:10 AM »
I don't really think a trans person going pronoun police on you in a casual interaction or service position will really happen in the real world. Resetera histrionics become "xir this is a Wendy's" quite fast in an environment that is not specifically catering to them  Even if you fuck up their pronouns, they will likely just deal with it themselves, silently, like they always have.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #31394 on: December 03, 2020, 11:20:40 AM »
On topic:

Quote from: kyuuji
No, I wouldn't cast my money at CDPR at this point. I have been vocal about my disappointment in having been hyped for the game and wishing there weren't the issues there are with it, so that I could be as excited by it as most here though. Since the main post went up and blew up a tad I've had a couple of people extend existing codes to be able to see the game for myself, and whether there's any justification for it on top of giving a trans perspective on what is there to some comprehensive degree. Good or bad; the latter including whether the game is as lacking in said justification as the concern currently is. So obviously there's a curiosity to be able to see for myself whether that 1% I held out for it to be grounded in some sense is validated in any way, or the extent of how far they run with any trans related themes. There's a reason why I've wanted CDPR to actually showcase how they're handling the themes with nuance and tact in a way they clearly haven't bothered to. The scope and potential for a game reaching such a broad audience to actually do right by themes that would be a natural fit is huge, which is why it's, in part, so irritating to see that not only potentially squandered, but actively opposed.

I'm also genuinely curious as to the performance in general as I think it'd be kind of shitty to sell a product that has glaring flaws just because it's been delayed for so long we've now crossed into a new generation. I think aspects like a lack of crowd density significantly take from whatever environment they've been touting too, so it would be kind of wild to have versions that were just dead of life in an alleged "megalopolis".

Quote from: themanwholaughs
Thank you for the response as I was also caught off guard by your comments in this thread.

However, I still feel like this reasoning comes off half-hearted and does a disservice to the stance you have staunchly taken elsewhere on Era. In fact, I actually canceled my pre-order based on the information shared so I am very much surprised you are still considering playing the game. The justification of you receiving a free code so you're money does not go to CDPR is a poor excuse - how many of your fellow members would love to be in that situation (especially those with canceled orders)? If you truly want to see how the game plays and case judgements, there will be plenty of reviews and streams to make your discernment, after all?

Further, what do you expect to get out of actually experiencing the game? Are you hoping to change your mind? If so, will you edit the mega thread after the call outs and initial blowback has already been done? We certainly did not give them the benefit of the date prior to release and I have a hard time believing anything in the game itself would erase previous insensitivity from CDPR.

I also bring this up based on a back and forth you are still having with another user in the stickied thread; I have a hard time seeing how both of your dialogues can come from the same point of view.

Kyuuji cancelled?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #31395 on: December 03, 2020, 11:23:31 AM »
That’ll be an unironic :yikes at Mmarsu from me dawg.

Im still in the position where if it makes people happy, let them do whatever they want

but on the other hand I dont 'get' how you can just call yourself a dude and bam you're supposed to be a dude.

Like hmmk that doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.
What

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31396 on: December 03, 2020, 11:24:37 AM »
There is ample scientific evidence that male and female brains have subtle differences and work differently.  That’s not to say one is better than the other because it’s not.  I’m certainly not advocating for people who identify as animals or an alien or things like that.  Every movement has it’s wackos but I’m not gonna condemn everyone based on a few crazy people.  No employer is going to recognize furry as a gender and fire you because you refused to use the name of someone’s fursona.

but they can and do already recognize the genders of trans people and fire because of intentional or unintentional misgendering and deadnaming, regardless of how that person chooses to outwardly present

I am not arguing that they shouldn't do this, just for the well being of all their employees, but when asking the question "how does this actually affect you, who cares," this counts as it actually affecting people in real life

as far as employers recognizing furry as a gender, james damore's google lawsuit referred to an employee running an internal identity seminar who sexually identified as a wingless dragonkin and another who identified as an ornate building, so I guess they're on board

What genders are fully manufactured by society?  Who’s being actively harmed by unintentional misgendering?  Your scenario feels like something your seeing happen on resetera or twitter and not in the real world.

twitter affects the real world

granted, this woman was more-or-less stating her intent to misgender, but reading what she said doesn't give the impression she had actually done the deed toward anyone, nor that she was being abusive toward a specific person

she just held an "absolutist view not worthy of respect in democratic society"
Uncle

jorma

« Reply #31397 on: December 03, 2020, 11:30:36 AM »
angry kyuuji: fuck cdpr, fuck cyberpunk, fuck mike pondsmith, fuck everyone who is hyped for this game, fuck anyone who doesn't cancel their preorder and especially FUCK YOU

BASED kyuuji: yeah, i have a key so i'll be playing cyberpunk when it releases  :trumps

thetylerrob

« Reply #31398 on: December 03, 2020, 11:45:19 AM »
She really went on a crusade about how you could definitely pre judge the game and even the people that made the game and now she's saying she'll wait and see?
Was it all a grift to get a free code for the game?  :neogaf

What an absolute fuckin legend, that's what I call a pro gamer move.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #31399 on: December 03, 2020, 11:53:16 AM »
Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 53072310, member: 31943
I think some people really understimate the crushing sense of frustration there is around things like this. It fucking sucks honestly and I'll iterate again that it's all so needless. People think I don't see the collectors edition pictures and think the book cover looks awesome, that the signature strip a nice touch. That feeling an onus to highlight the issues with the game belies a total hatred of it instead of a fermenting irritation that it would be much easier – and better for literally everyone; you all, me and others with concerns, and even CDPR – to just not have this bullshit and to post about how cool elements look and have cause to pay no more mind to it than most other games.

:walkaway

https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #31400 on: December 03, 2020, 11:54:21 AM »
:bow :bow :bow :bow2 :bow2 :bow2
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31401 on: December 03, 2020, 12:01:39 PM »
The plot twist  :lawd

Well played Kyuuji :mynicca
🤴

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #31402 on: December 03, 2020, 12:10:39 PM »
IF CDPR gave them a code to do a review that is actually pretty legit, they took their largest hater and said here kid try the game and let us know what you think.

Amazing grift there from Kyuuji, that was a bold move to start a campaign against them to get a free code.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #31403 on: December 03, 2020, 12:10:52 PM »
this was all in the wikileaks btw :trumps
(ice)

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #31404 on: December 03, 2020, 12:11:41 PM »

but they can and do already recognize the genders of trans people and fire because of intentional or unintentional misgendering and deadnaming, regardless of how that person chooses to outwardly present

I am not arguing that they shouldn't do this, just for the well being of all their employees, but when asking the question "how does this actually affect you, who cares," this counts as it actually affecting people in real life

as far as employers recognizing furry as a gender, james damore's google lawsuit referred to an employee running an internal identity seminar who sexually identified as a wingless dragonkin and another who identified as an ornate building, so I guess they're on board

twitter affects the real world

granted, this woman was more-or-less stating her intent to misgender, but reading what she said doesn't give the impression she had actually done the deed toward anyone, nor that she was being abusive toward a specific person

she just held an "absolutist view not worthy of respect in democratic society"

Right, I just don’t consider having to use the pronoun someone prefers to be recognized as affecting me in any way.  It literally means nothing to me and everything to the other person.  Now ornate building and wingless dragon kin is just crazy pants and not in anyway backed by science so they can get stuffed.  So can your gender is what I perceive you to be lady.

Btw, can someone check if pogi is still alive, I just made like 4 care posts in a row and I’m worried his spirit may be inhabiting my body

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31406 on: December 03, 2020, 12:18:09 PM »

You think every transwoman out there got their genital reassignment surgery and is post op? I'd assume the vast majority of trans people are pre-op.

I dont, but I assume if you want to identify and feel like another gender, why not go all the way and get that dick you've been dreaming of having? Or that pussy that you always wanted?

I mean... it might have changed, but one of the prerequisities for gender reassignment surgery as medical best practice was to spend a significant amount of time living as your target gender prior to surgery to minimise any post op psychological dissociative complications.
So even if you are absolutely sure about having surgery, you're still going to be spending time as a pre-op for many months (again, unless best practices have changed)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31407 on: December 03, 2020, 12:27:47 PM »
Oh well it all comes down to 2 people fuck and Jesus clicks random on the character creation screen. After 3 clicks he's like yup that'll do.
🤴

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #31408 on: December 03, 2020, 12:33:48 PM »
On topic:

No, I wouldn't cast my money at CDPR at this point. I have been vocal about my disappointment in having been hyped for the game and wishing there weren't the issues there are with it, so that I could be as excited by it as most here though. Since the main post went up and blew up a tad I've had a couple of people extend existing codes to be able to see the game for myself, and whether there's any justification for it on top of giving a trans perspective on what is there to some comprehensive degree. Good or bad; the latter including whether the game is as lacking in said justification as the concern currently is. So obviously there's a curiosity to be able to see for myself whether that 1% I held out for it to be grounded in some sense is validated in any way, or the extent of how far they run with any trans related themes. There's a reason why I've wanted CDPR to actually showcase how they're handling the themes with nuance and tact in a way they clearly haven't bothered to. The scope and potential for a game reaching such a broad audience to actually do right by themes that would be a natural fit is huge, which is why it's, in part, so irritating to see that not only potentially squandered, but actively opposed.

I'm also genuinely curious as to the performance in general as I think it'd be kind of shitty to sell a product that has glaring flaws just because it's been delayed for so long we've now crossed into a new generation. I think aspects like a lack of crowd density significantly take from whatever environment they've been touting too, so it would be kind of wild to have versions that were just dead of life in an alleged "megalopolis".

Thank you for the response as I was also caught off guard by your comments in this thread.

However, I still feel like this reasoning comes off half-hearted and does a disservice to the stance you have staunchly taken elsewhere on Era. In fact, I actually canceled my pre-order based on the information shared so I am very much surprised you are still considering playing the game. The justification of you receiving a free code so you're money does not go to CDPR is a poor excuse - how many of your fellow members would love to be in that situation (especially those with canceled orders)? If you truly want to see how the game plays and case judgements, there will be plenty of reviews and streams to make your discernment, after all?

Further, what do you expect to get out of actually experiencing the game? Are you hoping to change your mind? If so, will you edit the mega thread after the call outs and initial blowback has already been done? We certainly did not give them the benefit of the date prior to release and I have a hard time believing anything in the game itself would erase previous insensitivity from CDPR.

I also bring this up based on a back and forth you are still having with another user in the stickied thread; I have a hard time seeing how both of your dialogues can come from the same point of view.

(Image removed from quote.)

Kyuuji cancelled?

Follow up:

So the position feels less why is a trans person engaging with it despite having issues with it, and more why the majority of people are content to engage with it while having no thought or voice behind those issues so that they might be remedied moving forward.

:lol

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #31409 on: December 03, 2020, 12:38:50 PM »
when the vidya looks so good it makes you abandon your principles  :killme
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31410 on: December 03, 2020, 12:41:50 PM »
On topic:

(Image removed from quote.)

Kyuuji cancelled?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #31411 on: December 03, 2020, 12:42:21 PM »

but if thats all it takes to be trans now? 😂 Yeah I now identify as a woman guys, not gonna get my dick cut off or anything similar, I just want people to adress me as a female.

That shit is fucking distinguished mentally-challenged man

How does one transition from a female to a male without any form of surgery? Hormone pills? How is that going to make you any more of a man?
Who cares? Why do you want some weird burden of proof? Do you think being trans comes with incredible benefits? "I'm a woman now guys!" is enough for me, because it's none of my business.
You still respect the law, pay taxes, and go on with your life.

I dont, but I assume if you want to identify and feel like another gender, why not go all the way and get that dick you've been dreaming of having? Or that pussy that you always wanted?
I told you why.
Surgery is expensive, risky and complicated.
Do you think we're in the world of Futurama, where you enter a phone booth with a penis, and come out with a perfect vagina?
It's perfectly reasonable to not be wanting to mess with that shit.
Is it, again, about having some weird "proof of commitment" thing? Or just about genitals dictating your gender? If someone gets evirated in an accident, are they a-gender now?  :lol

All the stuff about it being a fetish, i'm not sure what you're talking about, tbqh, so i'll skip over that, but again, we're assuming that most people are serious about being transgender, and not acting to be trendy or whatever you may think.
People commit suicide over it, so i think it's worth to take them seriously.  :yeshrug

The bunch of clown scenarios like that one who wanted their balls shaved (don't remember their name), don't really invalidate the rest of (vast majority of) trans people who just want a regular life. :thinking

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31412 on: December 03, 2020, 12:44:49 PM »
when the vidya looks so good it makes you abandon your principles  :killme

What we learned

- Trans rights are human rights but you can pay off your sins of playing a gifted copy of Cyberpunk by saying you will donate $100 to a charity in Poland
- If you don't have $100 to spare you can try and get a free copy, which is different from a gift? Or pirate the game. Then Trans rights are no longer in danger
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31413 on: December 03, 2020, 12:52:40 PM »
 :lol

vidya 11098302

tran right 0

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #31414 on: December 03, 2020, 12:55:17 PM »
is there a direct dollar to transphobia exchange rate for how much you pay for cyberpunk?

thetylerrob

« Reply #31415 on: December 03, 2020, 01:07:03 PM »
$1 = ~$1.67 in transphobia bucks.

Not a bad deal tbh  :leon

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31416 on: December 03, 2020, 01:18:30 PM »
that's better than the exchange for eating transhphobia chicken sammies  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31417 on: December 03, 2020, 01:21:01 PM »
No Nazi's allowed  :karen

Here's $100 :money

Please come in sir. Thank you for your support can we interest you in a free copy of Cyberpunk 2077 or Mein Kampf? :bowsette
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31418 on: December 03, 2020, 01:21:27 PM »
Damn you CDPR for making such good games  :'(

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31419 on: December 03, 2020, 01:26:25 PM »
Btw, can someone check if pogi is still alive, I just made like 4 care posts in a row and I’m worried his spirit may be inhabiting my body

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I know this is the shit thread and not the place for real talk but I just appreciate the ability to have a discussion about it without getting banned or immediately shut down so thanks for humoring me if nothing else
[close]
Uncle

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31420 on: December 03, 2020, 01:29:39 PM »
kyuuji da god  :lol

nudemacusers

« Reply #31421 on: December 03, 2020, 01:37:25 PM »
Gonna play this game to 100% completion and in performance mode so none of the transphobia slips by. Take that cdpr :punch
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31422 on: December 03, 2020, 02:05:33 PM »
Kyuuji seems to want them to release an embarrassingly detailed FAQ about how they handle trans issues like they did for Tell me why

https://www.tellmewhygame.com/faq/

A game that played it so safe with trans topics that Vice, of all places, complained

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3z4vg/tell-me-why-smothers-its-representation-in-bubble-wrap?

Switters

« Reply #31423 on: December 03, 2020, 02:50:50 PM »
From a recent people magazine article

"Obama Jokes About 'Screw-Up' of Not Giving Kyuuji a Medal of Freedom: 'She Deserves One'
"I think I assumed that she had already got one and that was incorrect," the former president said"
troll

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31424 on: December 03, 2020, 03:01:38 PM »
THE PRESIDENT: "That's right Chris i'm dropping all the lawsuits"

Chris Wallace: "But why the sudden change of heart Mr. President?"

THE PRESIDENT: "Well, you know we were doing this thing.. it's called 4D Chess... I call it 4D Chess. You play chess, you play the opponent, you manipulate, your muddy the waters, you do all these different things.
It's pretty great and totally legal but then there's someone... there's a disturbance in the force... as if...
Look, there's this person named Kyuuji and they pulled a trick even I couldn't pull. I no longer consider myself a winner Chris even if I totally won."

Chris Wallace: "And this Kuki person you are talking about Is he going to run for President?"

THE PRESIDENT: "Kyuuji Chris... Kyuuji .... He or she or what she is.... a genius Chris... a real genius... and it scares me. So yeah who knows, they might run and you can't win it, you just can't win it."
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #31425 on: December 03, 2020, 03:07:41 PM »
So Kyuuji is going to play it "for science"?  :-[

Amazing, they completely mogged the mods and tbh the entire community of that forum.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31426 on: December 03, 2020, 03:14:55 PM »
So Kyuuji is going to play it "for science"?  :-[

Amazing, they completely mogged the mods and tbh the entire community of that forum.

Even fawning over the collector's edition goodies. I can't believe it  :lol

"THIS GAME CAUSES REAL HARM TO TRANSPEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD. PEOPLE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF IT!!!!!!!!

... I will take that sweet looking key chain though... And what's that, some stickers? Gotta take some of those too, they really tie the room together, you know"

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31427 on: December 03, 2020, 03:18:54 PM »
resetera.com is just animal farm  :neogaf

Boredfrom

« Reply #31428 on: December 03, 2020, 03:21:25 PM »
The grift of getting a free game and internet brownie points for bitching about a game you want to play.

Switters

« Reply #31429 on: December 03, 2020, 03:23:42 PM »
Word is Quujinon is a high ranking admin at the Applebee's customer feedback comment section on Facebook.
troll

Ghoul

« Reply #31430 on: December 03, 2020, 03:29:31 PM »
No game is truly free, they're playing it whilst CDPR literally kills trans kids, what's next for them? They better start getting angry about that cool looking new Harry Potter game if they're also going to score a copy.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31431 on: December 03, 2020, 03:30:15 PM »

THE PRESIDENT: "Well, you know we were doing this thing.. it's called 4D Chess... I call it 4D Chess. You play chess, you play the opponent, you manipulate, your muddy the waters, you do all these different things.
It's pretty great and totally legal but then there's someone... there's a disturbance in the force... as if...
Look, there's this person named Kyuuji and they pulled a trick even I couldn't pull. I no longer consider myself a winner Chris even if I totally won."

Chris Wallace: "And this Kuki person you are talking about Is he going to run for President?"

THE PRESIDENT: "Kyuuji Chris... Kyuuji .... He or she or what she is.... a genius Chris... a real genius... and it scares me. So yeah who knows, they might run and you can't win it, you just can't win it."
kyuuji has the documents  :trumps and the transphobic vidya  :dobbs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31432 on: December 03, 2020, 03:34:16 PM »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #31433 on: December 03, 2020, 03:35:43 PM »

kyuuji has the documents  :trumps

:titus
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #31434 on: December 03, 2020, 03:47:29 PM »
mods please change my name to "Kyuuji playing cyberpunk" tyia

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #31435 on: December 03, 2020, 03:54:22 PM »
I don’t have enough likes to give on this mess.  :lol :lol

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #31436 on: December 03, 2020, 04:01:06 PM »
IF CDPR gave them a code to do a review that is actually pretty legit, they took their largest hater and said here kid try the game and let us know what you think.

Amazing grift there from Kyuuji, that was a bold move to start a campaign against them to get a free code.
Amazing troll? Yes.
Amazing grift? All the time they spent raging online, just to get a free code? the game doesn't even have DRM, so it'll be pirated, likely, before launch.  ::)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31437 on: December 03, 2020, 04:35:14 PM »
Amazing troll? Yes.
Amazing grift? All the time they spent raging online, just to get a free code? the game doesn't even have DRM, so it'll be pirated, likely, before launch.  ::)

that almost makes it worse, they could just pirate the game instead of using a legit key that CDPR already accounted for in one way or another  :lol
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31438 on: December 03, 2020, 04:38:39 PM »
resetera.com is just animal farm  :neogaf

Quote from: George Orwell
The creatures outside looked from Kyuuiji to mod, and from mod to Kyuuji, and from Kyuuji to mod again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31439 on: December 03, 2020, 05:34:13 PM »